PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to chapter 245

Noonan
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:33 AM
Well the board has been quiet lately, and we have about 5 more days till the Raw of the next chapter shows up on that french site (you know the one).

I'm curious as to how close we manga readers can come to reading the authors mind after a month of waiting for this chapter.

I'd like to hear everyones guesses for what will happen in 245.

Me, I'm expecting the common idea - that the chapter will be "3 years later" and we will be shown all the older characters (now 16-17 years old since almost a year had passed in the manga since the start) and the author will spend 2-3 chapters just revealing power-ups and getting the Akatsuki storyline started.

Specifically -
Naruto - bet he learns a few more of the 4th's jutsu's from Jiraya (like the flash technique?)

Sakura - will have mysteriously have become "super medic" so that she actually has a point in the series.

Rock Lee - Will be able to open more gates, and probably something else

Neji - ? not sure - hopefully better than just '256 hands of Hakke' and "super" kaiten.

Sasuke - Almost can garuantee he will have learned summoning. but he better have spent those 3 years with Orochi stealing a thousand justu or his time will have been wasted.

Shikamaru, Chouji, Ten-ten, Ino, Kiba, Shino -??

anyone else bored enough to speculate?

Mut
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:41 AM
if naruto learns the flash jutsu, i'm gonna be majorly pissed cuz naruto is too much of a lame ass to be able to do a jutsu like that. and also, the characters better have different outfits.

Masamune
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:53 AM
Even if sakura learn medic stuff...

she's still useless.

basey44
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:20 AM
but naruto doesnt have enough money to buy a whole new outfit, hes got black and hes got orange, take ur pic, also he has blue shoes and black shoes and a night hat, but thats about it.
so no surprises if hes wearing the same clothes at 17 as he was at 13, super tight orange jacket no jutsu

i forgot about his yellow pyjamas (sp?)

Lefty
Sun, 01-23-2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
if naruto learns the flash jutsu, i'm gonna be majorly pissed cuz naruto is too much of a lame ass to be able to do a jutsu like that. and also, the characters better have different outfits.

I think thats a 4th only justu. He didn't have time to teach it to anyone else And kishimoto can't be that fucking stupid. On the clothing front Naruto will probably have somehting along the lines of what Jiraya wears mixed in with that jaket of his, now made into a short vest I bet. Eveyone else sill most likely be wearing new stuff.

hopeknight
Sun, 01-23-2005, 05:39 AM
I'd like them to approach the chapter in a unique fashion:
Instead of introducing the 'new' Naruto right away, I think it would be interesting if they start it off following a different character (Konhamaru for instance). Said character is on a mission or something, gets into trouble and THEN the 'new' Naruto shows up.

I think it would make for a very dramatic intro for the 'new' Naruto.

As for outfits; they'd better well change them. The characters are all in need of a new wardrobe at this point (well, at least Temari and Gaara's outfits changed somewhat during this last arc.

Souryusen
Sun, 01-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Naruto better have learned some decent Taijutsu or else that Rasengan training was wasted.

Lee's probably a complete Gai clone now or at least close.

Kakashi's the one I'll be interested to see... he better have been training his ass off.

I'm expecting Sasuke to be completely femmed out.. he was pretty before. After three years with Orochimaru he probably makes Kimimaro look like a lumberjack.

RasenDori
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:22 AM
i think sasuke will resemble the four sound with a slight uchiha touch. as for naruto, he will definately look cooler, but will still sport the orange. and i definately believe that neji will learn new moves. the new move the anime made for neji was completely unoriginal. jyuuken is based on shutting down the opponent and chakra control through martial arts combat. i dont think he will learn any long range moves since it doesnt compliment his style, but i think it was said that jyuuken user can either speed up, slow down, or stop the opponents flow of chakra. id like see a move that forces the opponent to spew out ckara uncontrolablly. this would turn the opponent into a ticking time bomb, and eventually they would die from the lack of chakra. i dont know what practically uses this move would have if he could always use the 64 plams to shut them down, but there could be a circumstance where that doesnt work (like always).

as for how part 2 will begin, im completely clueless, so im not gonna bother guessing.

Ryllharu
Sun, 01-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Neji MUST be learning something new, because in the Naruto-is-leaving chapters, Hinata's father (whatever his name is) was finally teaching Neji (we can assume to be the true heir to the Hyuuga techniques). If Neji doesn't know something new, or at least his old stuff is a LOT more powerful, that would be a waste.

I agree with everyone else, if they are wearing the same thing after THREE years, since apparently one year is excusable, (well, Sasuke did change at some point) I will be sickened and disgusted.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
I only that Naruto has finaly become good at taijutsu and that he wears a outfit more fitting for a ninja.,you cant sneak around with a orange outfit.....

Phoenix23
Sun, 01-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: hopeknightAs for outfits; they'd better well change them. The characters are all in need of a new wardrobe at this point (well, at least Temari and Gaara's outfits changed somewhat during this last arc.Kankuro changed too, although it was more subtle...
(hint: look at his face)

Winged Dancer
Sun, 01-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Well, one thing I know - Naruto can't kick as much ass as the fourth. Sure, it'd be cool and whatever, but it's a fucking rule in shonen manga - the main character can't be completely awesome.

But then again, he can't keep on sucking completly and relying on the Kyuubi after training with Jiraiya for three years...
I'm hoping he'll have learned a few (or a ton, the number doesn't matter) new jutsu and perhaps in between he and Jiraiya they'll have found out a way to harness the Kyuubi's chakra...

Wouldn't it be a nice turn to make it so that if Naruto keeps on using the Kyuubi he'll lose himself, just as Sasuke could lose himself with the Seal?

Oh, and he has to change his clothes. Make 'em more Jiraiya-like would be good, or maybe something like the chuunin/jounin uniforms...

I'm kinda looking forwards to seeing Kiba and, more specially, Akamaru. I wonder if it'll grow, or if it'll speak.

Phoenix23
Sun, 01-23-2005, 01:48 PM
*has a horrible image of a speaking Tonton*

Knives122
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:09 PM
hopefully if Jiraiya didnt take Naruto on some out of country adventure, they(all the genins) will mostly all be chuunins by now(maybe Jounins, but doubt it)

I would'nt mind Nauto wearing orange again, just dont have it as his main color, make it a vest or something.

@ WD: of course Akumaru will grow, its a dog, and a three year time jump will make the dog grown up(unless they're retarded)

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Well, one thing I know - Naruto can't kick as much ass as the fourth. Sure, it'd be cool and whatever, but it's a fucking rule in shonen manga - the main character can't be completely awesome.

But then again, he can't keep on sucking completly and relying on the Kyuubi after training with Jiraiya for three years...
I'm hoping he'll have learned a few (or a ton, the number doesn't matter) new jutsu and perhaps in between he and Jiraiya they'll have found out a way to harness the Kyuubi's chakra...

Wouldn't it be a nice turn to make it so that if Naruto keeps on using the Kyuubi he'll lose himself, just as Sasuke could lose himself with the Seal?

Oh, and he has to change his clothes. Make 'em more Jiraiya-like would be good, or maybe something like the chuunin/jounin uniforms...

I'm kinda looking forwards to seeing Kiba and, more specially, Akamaru. I wonder if it'll grow, or if it'll speak.

It would be great if he loses himself to kyubi more and more efter time he uses him.

Personaly i like more when he is showing his skills rather than just taking out kybui chakra and kicking ass.

PSJ
Sun, 01-23-2005, 06:00 PM
if nareuto doesnt change into a more mature character im gonna be seriously pissed. the same goes for sakura, if she still cries over sasuke all the itme im gonna kill kishimoto.

Lefty
Sun, 01-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Well I think Sakura will still have a broken heart over sauske but I think three years is enought time to grow up. And Naruot has shown much more maturity since the begining of the series. Yeah I mean he'll still be a goof but he'll be more skilled and know when not to be a goof.

PSJ
Sun, 01-23-2005, 06:53 PM
yea much like jiraiya, i think they are almost like the same character, jiraiya is what naruto will be like when he is old, he would become like that veen without meeting jiraiya and by spending alot of time with jiraiya that will affect the person naruto becomes.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 01-23-2005, 08:23 PM
I want Naruto visiting brothels. Or at least Tea Salons, those places Jiraiya goes all the time to have pretty girls glomping him.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-23-2005, 09:50 PM
I wouldnt be suprised if he did that,i mean his sensie is none other the the king of pervertsi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kAi
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:09 AM
heh of course naruto will be a pervert, he was already one, he visited bath houses at the age of 12 and under.
his character will be like jiraiya's, as i said in another thread, he will be a goof when there is no trouble but serious when it commands, and also a pervert.

of how they are going to do the first chapter, i have no idea, but i like the idea, of the spotlight being on another character and naruto coming in and helping or something, but i don't know, maybe him and jiraiya just walk through the gates all calmly and stuff and visit the hokage.

and outfit changes i think will be in, i think naruto will have some orange but just not the main colour, maybe something like iraiya's outfit but with orange outlines, or what would be even better is jiraiya's outfit when he was a kid, check out chapter 153 cover. i like that one.

JusDaMan
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Anyone notice... in chapter 79, kakashi said the opening points can either increase or decrease chakra flow depending on the way it's pushed... I'm wondering now.. How come no1 in the hyuuga clan ever pushed their own opening points to allow chakra flow increase. That woulda helped neji in the Neji vs kidoumaru fight.

and i think naruto will have a new uniform... orange jiraiya outfit. and in the back it says Hermit or frog or something.
Sakura will have tits 3/4 the size of tsunade. and have her outfit but pink. and the back says Slug
Etc etc on every other character

Lee will have the word rock
kiba has the word dog
ino has the world pig
shikarumaru has the word deer
choji has the word fat?

I wonder how tsunade looks truely.

basey44
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:35 AM
i dont think u really wanna know how she looks, anyway i dont care what they wear, i just want the manga to come back

Jman
Mon, 01-24-2005, 01:04 AM
New outfits for all...hoping that they do grow over the alleged 3 year period.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 01-24-2005, 09:51 AM
New outfits for everyone, but I don't think Kanji are needed. The only one who wears a kanji is... Tsunade (Gamble) and Chouji (Eat).

What would be fun would be for Naruto to be a pervert and at the same time inoccent... you know, likes to see pretty girls naked but doesn't get the dirty jokes.

And he can't be _too_ alike Jiraiya. He needs to get his own personality.
And Sakura has to wear a nurse uniform!! With a very short skirt!!

No, seriously. I can only hope all of the genin are introduced sometime soon, instead of having a Naruto-Jiraiya only story arc for an entire year. I'm not asking to see all 12 or 15 of them this week, just that they show them soon.
And I can't wait to see Neji, and his hair. He rules.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
Anyone notice... in chapter 79, kakashi said the opening points can either increase or decrease chakra flow depending on the way it's pushed... I'm wondering now.. How come no1 in the hyuuga clan ever pushed their own opening points to allow chakra flow increase. That woulda helped neji in the Neji vs kidoumaru fight.

and i think naruto will have a new uniform... orange jiraiya outfit. and in the back it says Hermit or frog or something.
Sakura will have tits 3/4 the size of tsunade. and have her outfit but pink. and the back says Slug
Etc etc on every other character

Lee will have the word rock
kiba has the word dog
ino has the world pig
shikarumaru has the word deer
choji has the word fat?

I wonder how tsunade looks truely.

i remembered the same thing, however increasing the flow of chakra doesnt sound like something you want to do to yourself. characters like naruto and lee and sasuke have techneques that increase the amount of their chakra. increasing the amount and increasing the flow are two very diferent things. increasing the flow means that you are using more at a faster rate. thats pretty dangerous if you don have a whole lot.

kAi
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:37 AM
i remembered the same thing, however increasing the flow of chakra doesnt sound like something you want to do to yourself. characters like naruto and lee and sasuke have techneques that increase the amount of their chakra. increasing the amount and increasing the flow are two very diferent things. increasing the flow means that you are using more at a faster rate. thats pretty dangerous if you don have a whole lot.
it would be something like lee's gates, opening the gates allow for maximum chakra flow, so it could effect the hyuga as it does lee, but then again, they wont or shouldn't need to let as much chakra flow, only little bit more or something.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-24-2005, 03:27 PM
then why wouldnt he simply learn to open the gates? we dont need two techneques doing the exact same thing

PSJ
Mon, 01-24-2005, 05:28 PM
cause learnign to open gates isnt a walk in the park it would be much easier to learn a tecnique in a field he already is skilled in than start over with something entirely new thats very hard to do. i dont really care what they wear either but i want they show to become more serious, i think thats needed to take to another level from where we are right now i mean the arc we had was pretty serious with sasuke and all then the kakashi gaiden. if they take it back to a more comic relief level i will be seriously pissed. am i the only one who wants to know how the sand genin and konohamaru corps are doing?

Paulyboy
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Sakura wouldnt be useless, medics are needed, also she also learned some of the strength techniques from Tsunade so shes not entirely useless.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:43 PM
Now that I think of it, you guys think that we'll get more than our usual 19 pages? I mean, it's been more than a month now, and it's the beggining of part two... it'd be nice if we got 30 pages, like how every manga's first chapter is longer.

Also, color. We need the goddamn color. How will we know how the characters have changed without it? We deserve the goddamned color, Kishimoto!!

...I wonder if it'll get a second title, too. Like the Z in DragonBall Z or the NEXT in Slayers NEXT, like that.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Naruto X!!!!!!! 111

JusDaMan
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Naruto part 2
Its simple and it gets the message across Or.... Sean's kick boxing adventure. along with nathan and sabrina

Tofu #2
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Naruto X!!!!!!! 111

hi. what do you want?

RasenDori
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
i like naruto part 2. titles like with silly acronyms that mean nothing and are just plain stupid

Ryllharu
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Naruto X!!!!!!! 111

It's clearly going to be called Naruto Z.

I would hope they didn't return to the comic relief as well. There hasn't been much since the beginning of the manga and bringing it back would just belittle where the manga has gone. After they went past that level, they can't really go back.

I wouldn't mind if they spent the next several chapters reintroducing all the genin we know. Plus, I'm convinced Shika will have been turned into a man by Temari i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I'd also like to see if Konohamaru actually obtained some ninja skills (he was beyond useless, more than Sakura)

Though, in terms of comic relief, I could see it starting the same way as chapter one, only with Konohamaru, well, maybe not defiling the Hokage statues...but you get the idea.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
cause learnign to open gates isnt a walk in the park it would be much easier to learn a tecnique in a field he already is skilled in than start over with something entirely new thats very hard to do. i dont really care what they wear either but i want they show to become more serious, i think thats needed to take to another level from where we are right now i mean the arc we had was pretty serious with sasuke and all then the kakashi gaiden. if they take it back to a more comic relief level i will be seriously pissed. am i the only one who wants to know how the sand genin and konohamaru corps are doing?

No you are not the only one.

I want to see how they look now and if konohamaru is any good now,maybe he worked hard and became good to impress his captain.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:19 PM
i bet kakashi totally ends up being konhamarus sensei, seeing as how all of his students have new teachers

Phoenix23
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
It's clearly going to be called Naruto Z.

[...]

Though, in terms of comic relief, I could see it starting the same way as chapter one, only with Konohamaru, well, maybe not defiling the Hokage statues...but you get the idea.

What if the series was renamed "Konohamaru"? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 01-24-2005, 09:01 PM
heheh I bet that if Sakura gets any stronger she'll have larger breasts.
Do not contridict the breast theory for it is absolute.

Tofu #2
Mon, 01-24-2005, 09:05 PM
or its because she is in her teen years

Winged Dancer
Mon, 01-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Naruto X!!!!!!! 111

As long as it isn't Naruto XXX, I'm fine with it! I mean, sure, they are all perverts, but the real action needs to be kept off for when Kishimoto decides to publish the Icha Icha Paradise series. 'Cause it's damn obvious he will some day. I know he wants to.

And not Naruto 2. It just sounds like a sucky sequel.

JusDaMan
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Naruto squared!

Ryllharu
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Too bad the Japanese pronounce 'squared' as 'tswo' or 'two' for clarity

basey44
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:51 PM
lol i like seans kickboxing adventure, they should change the name to that
u got that from a fake article saying the name was being changed to that wen it "got" licensed in US, which we all know it didnt, yea?

Trunks420
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:06 PM
why is everyone thinking about time jump??

I have feeling there won't be any time jump, we will see naruto training. NOT TIME JUMP!!

Mut
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by: Trunks420

I have feeling there won't be any time jump, we will see naruto training. NOT TIME JUMP!!
you're an idiot.

Y
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by: Trunks420

naruto trains in real time for 3 years, see you in 2008 when the story picks back up!

Trunks420
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:29 PM
not real time dude, but they will spend few episods showing it.
call me idiot you want, i will laugh when my predictions come ture

Knives122
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:31 PM
LOL, yeah see you then. but anyway when 245 does come out, and if it is a long ch. we might have an over view on what has happened(on all three characters(sasuke, sakura, and naruto), and also the advancements that have taken place), hopefully it wont be taking up most of the ch.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 01-25-2005, 12:16 AM
The training should be shown on flashbacks only. If not, we'd have like 36 volumes of training alone and it'd be fucking boring.

Psyke
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:42 AM
So, in 3 years time who do you think have promoted? As in from Genin to Chunin or Chunin to Jounin? Hmmmm that means they will have to undergo the whole Chunin Examinations again.....

sangai
Tue, 01-25-2005, 04:27 AM
hmm three years....

WELL...

Naruto will finally return, he will be quite advanced, and or possible able to compete with kakashi in some skills, basic skills of a advanced chunnin and or jounin, possible anbu squad material..... THAT IF HE has gotten any smarter and jiraiya beat his ass for doin somethin stupid. make that boy learn.

as for naruto's looks, i expect same old orange jump suit maybe somethin new its really needed, don't expect to much change except for a slightly older face and a bit longer hair.

Sasuke hasn't done much except for watch orochimaru do jutsu's and copy em, so who knows what he can do know, hell prolly even watched kabuto. as for his skill he won't have improved much in physical streangth and speed like naruto propably has.

sasuke's hair will be much longer,since oro doesn't let him out of his cage... and propably what somethin the 5 sound where wearing, similar in fashion to that.

as for Sakura, she did learn a few things but dropped out after doin it with lee and gettin pregnant. she is worthless still to this day.....j/k

uh probably just a bunch of medical techniques, kinda like shizune, its hard to say if she will have tha monsterous streangth, but expect somethin special from her.

hmm new look. hard to say definatly not tha old drab thing she used to wear, her hair will prolly be very long or very short again. she will prolly be a bit bustier too in the chest...for feminanly shaped. and hopefully clothes that will show off her streangths, rather then her pink lil weakness clothes.

Hinata, will have advanced greatly in personality and comfert with herself, still some what shy, but she will be able to talk with out hiding her feelings or her self in basic BODY language defense postures. she will also havea bit more skill then before, training and watching neji and her father she has prolly picked up a thing or two from em both and even trained with the others.

Neji probably in robes like his dad on his off days, and wheres the basic black ninja jump suit on missions also probably a chuunin now.

Shikamaru. not much improvement minus a ton of new jutsu's same for chouji. same old looks and hair maybe. it could change.

chouji might be fatter.

hmmm....

did i miss anyone importatn.

ino just your basic ninja, that Sells fricken flowers when she isn't bein a ninja.... boy no improvment there except fore maybe physical looks.

Stoopider
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:02 AM
I hope they don't start out like Dragonball, being in the chunnin exams. Naruto taking his chunnin, and with the rest, and in the finals, they meet up with Sasuke again. (Something like Piccolo and Shibukai)

Probably start out with a fresh new arc. Like Konoha village is under attack by rain, or rock village.

-----------

And.. Does anyone know whether Naruto trained in the Konoha village? Or did he dissapear somewhere with Jiraiya to train? Would be interesting to see him entering back into the village 3 years later, and nobody recognizes him.. .

Or when he enters into the picture, suddenly people believed that the Fourth has returned to save the village. That would be a glorious Entrance.

I wonder who's taller now? Naruto or Sasuke. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RasenDori
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:50 AM
jiraiya and naruto should have a grand intrance like sasuke and kakashi did in the chuunin exam. only, its will be completely loud and the both of them would have some silly bragging to go along with it.

fremeer
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:58 AM
cept this time naruto will have a bite to back up his bark

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
jiraiya and naruto should have a grand intrance like sasuke and kakashi did in the chuunin exam. only, its will be completely loud and the both of them would have some silly bragging to go along with it.

haha yea like a ig pink explosion and some summons also dancing girls in the background and naruto and jiraiya doing some cool pose on top of one summon each that would rock. oh dont forget the confetti and fire works. i dont think it will be renamed did dragonball got renamed? the swedish version's name is dragonball from vol 1 - 42 they only had a little note in the corner of the chapter where Z started since it started in the middle of a volume. i think the anime renamed it.

drowelf
Tue, 01-25-2005, 01:07 PM
I think that if Jiraiya and Naruto did go somewhere to train they will come back to find Konoha under attack and then proceed to beat the living crap out of the invaders. Then i think they will have to deal with Itachi and his gang.

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:04 PM
i dont think they will speed right into a new mind blowing arc like fighting akatsuki we need to get to know the characters again and see whats changed in konoha and what has changed with each character. so i think the start will be rather slow.

Ryllharu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i dont think it will be renamed did dragonball got renamed? the swedish version's name is dragonball from vol 1 - 42 they only had a little note in the corner of the chapter where Z started since it started in the middle of a volume. i think the anime renamed it.

Ah, it's just a joke since we've been comparing Naruto to DBZ all the time. I honestly don't think the name will change either, I just think 'Naruto Z' sounds hilarious. I'm gonna keep calling it that anyway.

Destroyor
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Oh, since when did the time jump thing became absolute fact? So anyone who question that guess is automatically an idiot? Wow.

Even if there's a time jump, what makes any of you 100% certain it's a 3 year jump? Why not 2 and a half years and current with Oro planning taking over sasuke arc + Itachi? XD Why not 2 years? Why not 1?

I'm pretty surprised no one mention Itachi hahaha, so if the time jump did occur, which imho is stupid, Itachi and his buddies are just going to sit around and do a bad-guy-stare-year-contest?

I said this before and I'll say it again, Naruto lost its edge a longggg time ago so don't expect anything great in the upcoming manga.

RasenDori
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:12 PM
its obvious that the akatsuki IS doing something during the 3 years. they have a plan of some sort, and are probally making all of the nesscary arrangments. and if the manga doesnt have a time jump im gonna be pissed. we didnt wait 2+ months of no real naruto story to have it pick up exactly where it left off.

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:29 PM
exactly, and destroyer if you dont like it then stop reading? dont bitch about it here, we like it and will keep reading.

Nine Tailed Demon
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Theres gonna be a lot of catching up issues...

Jman
Tue, 01-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
Oh, since when did the time jump thing became absolute fact? So anyone who question that guess is automatically an idiot? Wow.

Even if there's a time jump, what makes any of you 100% certain it's a 3 year jump? Why not 2 and a half years and current with Oro planning taking over sasuke arc + Itachi? XD Why not 2 years? Why not 1?

I'm pretty surprised no one mention Itachi hahaha, so if the time jump did occur, which imho is stupid, Itachi and his buddies are just going to sit around and do a bad-guy-stare-year-contest?

I said this before and I'll say it again, Naruto lost its edge a longggg time ago so don't expect anything great in the upcoming manga.

So stop reading.

Lefty
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
My sentaments exactyl. Naruto hasn't lost it's edge. It stated out as a really goofy manga and has become much more mature and drama infused. Granted it has still held onto it's comedy side it has in my opinon gained more of an edge from the old days. Grow up will yeah.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:09 PM
The time jump became pretty much fucking official back when we had a big page with all of the Akatsuki reunited and some big-ass letters that said "EVERYTHING BEGINS IN THREE YEARS". Perhaps they ring a bell.
OH wait!!! I know!!! Maybe it's not three years!!! Maybe it's two years and NINE months and 23 days!!!!!11

Really, I don't think the amount of time is very important. We know it's around three years and that's all that matters... if you think the manga has lost its edge or whatever, how come you were still reading up to the "hey kids we're gonna do a time-jump!" bit? Stop whining.

JusDaMan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:24 AM
we need to see inner sakura again

Jman
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
heheh I bet that if Sakura gets any stronger she'll have larger breasts.
Do not contridict the breast theory for it is absolute.

Actually that theory was crushed some time last year or probably the year before w/e
Case in point, Hyuuga Hanabi (hinata's lil sister), she'd kill sakura, ino, and hinata and she isn't...
you should be able to figure out the rest.

sangai
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:49 AM
Wing you are one of the only reasons i still come here, great response.

pretty much everyone here that is still left is only reason i still come, some of the more or less more intelligent members minus one....ill leave him nameless.

anyways i do look forward to the time jump quiet a bit, i can't wait to see naruto at age 15, hmm although just means more pervs will come out of hte works and go after the genin females.

DDBen
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei

pretty much everyone here that is still left is only reason i still come, some of the more or less more intelligent members minus one....ill leave him nameless.

anyways i do look forward to the time jump quiet a bit, i can't wait to see naruto at age 15, hmm although just means more pervs will come out of hte works and go after the genin females.

I actually believe the characters will be closer to 16 when we get back to things being they got out of the acadamy at 12 and the overall events took about a yeah in total. It may be a little less but with all Naruto's training as well as the missions I'm almost positive we will be seeing 16 year olds.

That aside the 3 year time jump is fact when every single group in the Manga makes note of 3 years chances are it will be around that. However it can't be exactly 3 years without Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body as he has to switch every 3 and wouldn't want to miss his chance AGAIN.

Jman
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:13 PM
http://img178.exs.cx/img178/4427/capture8gm.jpg
and no i didn't make that.

JusDaMan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Nm i think naruto will have a sky blue jump suit now.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
We don't know anything about Hanabi. She must be at around eight years old, she can't do shit. The only thing we've seen her do is stand up while sweating, big deal.

The breast theory still holds true. Especially if we see Hanabi with larger breasts after the time jump.

Jman
Wed, 01-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Hanabi>hinata

PSJ
Wed, 01-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei

actually he is closer to 17, he was 12 when he graduated form the academy. by the chuunin exam he was 13 and there passed a couple of months form there til after the sasuke arc.

sangai
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:12 PM
yah somewhere in the 16-17 year range, i really just want to see improvment on skills, thats all i want really, and maybe something else other then that orange jump suit, really naruto could look the same physically maybe a lil taller and hair a lil longer like the pic, but damn fix his clothes and fix his god damn stupidity... i want somethin other then bunshin in the beggining of every fight.

Noonan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Chapter is out in Japan/China; two teaser pages over at jojo-hot . Full raw scan should be up on the download sites later tonight or early tommorow.

Naruto looks a bit more mature, but his costume didn't change too much, Sakura is wearing go-go boots and elbow sleeves (i guess she is now raver-medic)

More info as it becomes available. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Noonan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:57 PM
jumping jimmy christ on a pogo stick ....

for those of you not following the train wreck over at narutofan, script for 245 (if it is real) shows it as an 80 page chapter!!!

This is either the most amazing chap, or the best organazised scam in the history of fan scanning manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jing
Thu, 01-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: Noonan
jumping jimmy christ on a pogo stick ....

for those of you not following the train wreck over at narutofan, script for 245 (if it is real) shows it as an 80 page chapter!!!

This is either the most amazing chap, or the best organazised scam in the history of fan scanning manga

i don't think its pretty organized....

RasenDori
Thu, 01-27-2005, 01:37 AM
uh... i finished my project and still no release...oh well... screw it... im going to bed

Sharingan83
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Courtesy of Narutofan, they've let us have a teaser of Ch. 245 in their recent news. (http://www.narutofan.com/blog/images/?view=image&id=Miscellaneous&image=7)
Naruto looks taller with new jogging uniform lol Sakura looks the same, maybe gotten taller.... you can see 1/4 of Tsunade's body right beside her.

Jman
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:14 AM
^yea saw that this morning. wish the raw would come out soon

sangai
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:27 AM
im in inanes irc channel now, they have the raw, and won't be releasing anything till tommorow around noon..... grr... and that still hasn't be proven to be real.

fremeer
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:36 AM
by the looks of it he kept his stupid pants, naruto should clothed by the guys that do the bleach fronts.