PDA

View Full Version : GTO

diskrnguyjl236
Sat, 01-22-2005, 02:53 PM
how many GTO episodes are there? and can i find them somewhere else besides irc. Possibly BT?

Elite Hentai
Sat, 01-22-2005, 02:56 PM

Try boxtorrents.com

Lefty
Sun, 01-23-2005, 05:17 AM
Box is down for the time being so you might have to wait or buy the boxset. Payiong for this series is so worth it though. Also read the Manga, it's also very good.

kAi
Sun, 01-23-2005, 06:30 AM
where is the end of the anime up to on the manga?

diskrnguyjl236
Fri, 01-28-2005, 04:23 AM
HEy any one know where i can get GTO in seperate episodes instead of in bunches cuz i dont wanna download 10 gigs of GTO.... how long is that gonna take.....???

Munsu
Fri, 01-28-2005, 04:32 AM
same it would take you to download them one by one.... you'll only find it in batches... so get downloading

www.anime-4ever.org has torrents also...

TheEvil1
Fri, 01-28-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
same it would take you to download them one by one.... you'll only find it in batches... so get downloading

www.anime-4ever.org has torrents also...

the 2 GTO torrents from anime 4 ever are no longer active, i tried them last night

boxtorrents turns up nothing on the search, i know baka anime has them on a bot in IRC but that bot is offline right now for some reason

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 01-28-2005, 08:26 AM
Why does these cases always seem so hopeless?

Well, that's because most people doesn't seem to know about DC++, make a search for it on google or eniro and find one of the best downloading programs there is... Forget about Kazaa and virus programs like that, DC++ is the place where you choose which hub you want to enter, and where you share what you want to share in order to get in to the best hubs... This program is mostly used by Swedish people, and because of that, the hubs and the downloading speed is often much better than if it had been used mostly by US people where the internet line sucks.