PDA

View Full Version : Episode 15 discussion "Spoilers"

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-22-2005, 08:29 AM
I haven't seen it yet myself, but it is out and I will be watching it in about 50 minutes... So far, only the RAW is out.... For all those lazy people out there.... you can find it either at

http://www.saiyaman.info/bt or
http://www.tokyotosho.com

Barumonk
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Gah, the next episode looks like a review of the previous episodes, or something; "Gundam SEED Destiny Edited" ..?

chitgoks
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:33 AM
ratz they gota stop this bad practice. how many minutes will an episode be if they keep on putting on flashbacks from previous episodes

Guardian_2000
Sun, 01-23-2005, 09:58 AM
But atleast its called Gundam SEED Destiny Edited. It looks like its something entirely different from Destiny whcih is good. Means we don't lose episodes to these recap eps. I wish people who created these threads would atleast put in something to discuss about otherwise whats the point. Beside having their name in and posting first? I really liked seeing the little skirmish between Savior and the Murasumes. Hes trying to talk and they make attempts at shooting him down only to have him transform and kick their ass then leave. The ass shot of Lunamarie for fanservice was interesting. Although I liked seeing Stellar more even if it was just her sitting on the ship... Some good scenes throughout and the story keep progressing. Also that new mobile suit the Babi made a cameo appearance while being worked on in Carpentaria. I put lineart up in the other thread. But its really good to see Athrun in a Zaft uniform again can't wait to see him actually fight but like we mentioned that wont be for another 2 weeks. Bummer.

TwisT
Sun, 01-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Well actually, as i have seen here and how i think it should be is that the topic-maker only post where to get it.. because everyone that come in here probably looking for a link and to see if it's raw or sub.. And to avoid spoiling them, the first post should not contain any discussion.. They do the same in Naruto both anime and manga (well actually they have made another thread latly where they only put episode info in).. and that is the way it should be.. yes ppl are lazy and dont want to search the whole web to find out where to get the raw or if there is a sub out yet..

Anyways i'm waiting for the sub, so i have not seen anything but from what i read, there is not "Kira own" or anything so that sucks. But there seems to be some Savior-action?? That could be sweet..

Yeah i could not help reading the posts and spoiling myself..

Motteh
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Last time i checked (15 mins ago)
the new ep was on http://a.scarywater.net/aone/
dloading it now

edit: that's the sub that is

GLS
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:09 AM
We might have to have a release thread or something...

It was... an episode. Not good, not terrible. Just an episode.
Someone let me know what EDITED means?

jing
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:51 AM
I think next episode the "edited" might be some series review episode. This episode wasn't bad, it didn't suck like naruto's 119...

XwingRob
Mon, 01-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Bah, a clip episode next week. I understand the point of them, but I think they have the right amount of flashbacks in each episode to explain what's going on... This better be the only one.
I thought it was funny how Hawke went all googly on the Savouir.
And I was suprised that Rey was into pianos. Does that mean he is gonna die-a-la-Nicol??
And Shinn is stalking Athrun too much.

Cion
Mon, 01-24-2005, 02:03 AM
I like that the stage is finally set now. All main characters introduced,
the war started again, everyone has "choosen" side and everyone
has their new toys erh gundams. And the next ep is a recap i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

I want to see some action!

Shinigami
Mon, 01-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Yah, basically next ep is a recap, and we should all pray its a seperate thing from the eps so it wont be ep 16. Hopefully it'll be like the tvspecials of Gundam Seed where thy just recapped and didn't take away from the 50 eps counter. Love the new transforming mobile suits. WHat do u guys think about tht purple ZAFT mobile suit thy kept having shin look at? I felt it kinda wierd like they were showing us it for a reason.

Also, thought it was such a shameless plug for the opening song's band and name to appear on the S-Mgazine that Shin was reading. haha. At least this will give the band exposure.

edit: It has been confirmed that next ep will be solely a special recap episode and will not be counted as episode 16. Episode 16 will air the week after this recap.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Thank Gawd.... I'm glad to hear that as everyone else is. Having it subtract from episodes would have been a bother. The Babi was shown just to give an introduction and probably to get people talking about how there is another Zeta similar suit. I like how they try to give credit to previous series by showing the redesigns but thats my personal taste. I've got the AonE version downloading. I was surprised to see it so early. I hope they aren't rushing to just be first. Speed subbing is such a shame. And it could hurt them in the long run.

fremeer
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:15 PM
cool ep. finally see athrun's gundam in action, otherwise not much. really cant be stuffed liking shinn, such a boring story for him so far, he will obviously fall in love with the evil blonde chick with a death complex

Aeon
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Bout freaking time they brought Steller back even if it was only for about 2min, would have rather seen her own that guy rather then the Abyss guy, but seeing her after a long hiatus was good.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-24-2005, 01:42 PM
- So cute music playing when Lunarmaria started being friendly with Athrun. Funny stuff.
- Rey kicks ass because he can play piano.
- Welcome back Auel & Stellar. Mwah hah!
- I like Shinn's choice of comic... "High and Mighty Color... Pride"

I LOVE YOU GSD

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Im also glad that the next isnt counted as ep 16.

This ep was ok but it could have been alot better if there haven more gundam action than athrun little fight with the orb suits.

Aramis
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Not much to say about this episode...things that were necessary for the plot just happened here.
Looks like next week is gonna be some type of bullshit, hopefully just a time out to make cool stuff for ep 16 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:36 PM
i loved this ep it was amazing like always. kira being all grown up and shit, daaamn. asuran got some authority now faith and all. shinn seems pissed like always is it becuase lunamaria got an interest for asuran? and auel is hardcore like hell. stellar's happy "yeah" when auel said that they were going to war again was priceless, sounded like a 7 year old girl or something. and the piano shot, nichole someone? when i saw that piano i thought of when nichole had his consert in seed and asuran fell asleep, anyone remember that?

Board of Command
Mon, 01-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Bah, nothing really happens in this ep.

I think I'll pass on the next ep. Looks like one of those flashback ones.

Mut
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:14 PM
hah, athrun is gonna inseminate lunamaria.

Barumonk
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:29 PM
This is kinda random but I found these on an image board. ^^;;

---------------------------

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/pervertshinn.jpg

---------------------------

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/mustangapproves.jpg

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:47 PM
ROTFLMAO x 948149849148 at the GSD/FMA crossover... what's so funny is that I always imagined Roy showing up with his miniskirt complex and that makes it true.. SO FUCKING FUNNY!

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Haha Mustangi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Now i get why Shinn looked like that.....

TwisT
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:48 PM
ahahahaha.. both of them was nice indeed..

And yeah.. crank out the action ffs..

And someone said that Shinn needs to stop following Athrun.. Did i miss anything?? i saw no such thing..

chitgoks
Tue, 01-25-2005, 12:59 AM
ratz.. next week's gona be an episode of flashbacks.. what a waste of time and episode

DDBen
Tue, 01-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Considering seed had back to back recap episodes aka 25 and 26 I'm just hoping that its only 1 of the freaking things. So far GSD has already been dragging there is no reason for them to be recapping at this point. I want to see more action like episode 13 and less of Shinn trying to be Kira....

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:47 PM
when did shinn try to be kira? i dont mind eps with less action this show is so fucking great that they can sit around a table and smoke weed an entire ep and i will still love it. the recap thing isnt such a bad thing i think it will be like a voice explaining shit and we get so see clips much like when asuran reported to the council and showed videos of the fighting.

jing
Tue, 01-25-2005, 10:12 PM
i'd rather they move on with the story. fuck the recap.

the roymustang strip is the greatest thing ever created.

XwingRob
Tue, 01-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by: jing

the roymustang strip is the greatest thing ever created.

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS.

idontnoh
Tue, 01-25-2005, 11:37 PM
I agree with PSJ that GSD is so great they could literally sit there and smoke weed and ill love it. But seeing as how GSD is going pretty slow, im wondering how impulse is going to get destroyed? maybe in a fight against the 3 with stellar saving shinn's life? the slow pace of eps recently has got me thinking too many scenarios...

DDBen
Tue, 01-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
when did shinn try to be kira? i dont mind eps with less action this show is so fucking great that they can sit around a table and smoke weed an entire ep and i will still love it. the recap thing isnt such a bad thing i think it will be like a voice explaining shit and we get so see clips much like when asuran reported to the council and showed videos of the fighting.

For starters he looks like Kira. Then you have the fact he used the seed ability and the bridge crew compaired him to Freedoms pilot aka Kira. Then you have the fact he comes from a neutral country like Kira who happened to be attacked as a result of the war like Kira. Then you have he is a gundam pilot of a Gundam with multiple modes that are achieved through backpack like attachments once again like Kira. Oh and there is the fact he was fighting a group of stolden gundams with another pilot who is more seasoned and initially is clearly a better pilot who he looks to in and after battles like Kira.

There is basically NOTHING unique about Shinn and as a result he annoys me to no end its about the same as watching Calgary get in a pink strike and suddenly use the seed ability to become a great mech pilot.

Mut
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
the biggest similarity between kira and shinn is that they're both pussies.

Makenai
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Shinn is hawt damn.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-26-2005, 07:30 AM
The biggest similarity between Mutata and my toaster is that both suck, only that the latter worked before I accidently dropped it out through my window

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Well Kira was a pussy he isnt anymore.

What if Shinn has the hots for Athrun, he follows him everywhere and he stares all the time.....

PSJ
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

For starters he looks like Kira. Then you have the fact he used the seed ability and the bridge crew compaired him to Freedoms pilot aka Kira. Then you have the fact he comes from a neutral country like Kira who happened to be attacked as a result of the war like Kira. Then you have he is a gundam pilot of a Gundam with multiple modes that are achieved through backpack like attachments once again like Kira. Oh and there is the fact he was fighting a group of stolden gundams with another pilot who is more seasoned and initially is clearly a better pilot who he looks to in and after battles like Kira.

There is basically NOTHING unique about Shinn and as a result he annoys me to no end its about the same as watching Calgary get in a pink strike and suddenly use the seed ability to become a great mech pilot.

oh how stupid of me i thought you said he tried to be like kira not that he is like kira? i know of those thigns already obviously but he isnt TRYING TO BE LIKE KIRA. he is cause the creaters wanted him to.