PDA

View Full Version : Exeem

JusDaMan
Fri, 01-21-2005, 09:02 PM
I checked suprnova's site 2day and found exeem... i checked it out and it seeoms to be a program based off bittorrent's upload/download style. Did anyone try it?

Foomanchew24
Fri, 01-21-2005, 10:07 PM
i've downloaded it off of toorrentspy.com but havent tried it yet, was going to wait till others here had tried it to see what they thought of it. have you used it yet?

Aeon
Fri, 01-21-2005, 10:36 PM
I got it and tried it earlier but it froze on me 3times(what can you expect from a beta) so after the third time I gave up on it plus it didn't have Beanie Sigal song Feel it in the air which is all I wantedi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. If anyone has that song feel free to share it with me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Assertn
Sat, 01-22-2005, 05:30 AM
ive been informed to keep a safe distance from exeem at all costs, or else your computer will be raped by spyware

Y
Sat, 01-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Exeem combines the worst features of BitTorrent and Kazaa to make yet another awful p2p program. Thanks for abandoning Suprnova to sell out for this piece of shit, Sloneck.

kAi
Sun, 01-23-2005, 01:31 AM
doesn't sound promising from what you people say, i guess i wont try it out, heh.

DO
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:21 AM
[quote]
eXeem is a flawed P2P app, that is all hype, and alot of BAD code. The hype comes from suprnovaforums.net, they meeting ground of all the former supernova admins, mods and sloncek himself.

On those forums, some interesting stuff goes on behind the scenes. Recently, since the close of the real suprnova.org, there has been alot of in-fighting between the staff. Those who support Sloncek, and those who don't. The supporters of Sloncek are quick to lock threads when anyone has anything negative to say about eXeem or Sloncek. Some even hype up eXeem. The rest of the remaining staff and high-end users are hanging around suprnovaforums.net to help the n00bs, and make sure people get alittle educated about what is happening. They may be limited on the forums, but highly involved on irc and chat systems.

Sloncek has done some interesting stuff to hide himself from the BT Community. In an interview with NovaRadio, Sloncek has made it seem as if he was hired by some other company to oversee and promote eXeem. But, in reality, that company is OWNED by Sloncek himself. He has friends who are coding the software basically for free. Those friends are doing it for the P2P community no doubt. And their is no doubt, that once released to the public withing the next few days as a public beta, Sloncek will be reaping the cash rewards.

Suprnova.org was shut down by Sloncek, with no pressure at all from outside sources. The legal aspect of torrent sites is yet to be decided. But Sloncek, seeing that he might be in a speck of trouble, tucked his tail between his legs, and started some new project to make money. Lokkitorrents is standing its ground, and fighting the MPAA on the legal aspect. And other sites should come to their side. Alas, other sites have not. And, it's a fact, that many other sites have closed up because of Slonceks say. No, they did not get served papers from the MPAA, they got a message from Sloncek.

The BT community won't die, or go away, but that does not mean that Sloncek hasn't done major wrongs to it. In all, this article is about the selling out of a huge part of the BT community. Legal aspect aside, someone has done something wrong. That person has wronged hundreds of thousands of BT users, and is looking to do it again. So, stay alert out there BT community... [quote]

basey44
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:35 AM
shocked and appauled

what an ass licker, he prolly takes it up the batty

Assassin
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:27 PM
dragon, u got a source for all that info?

DO
Mon, 01-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah you could find the full version of that post. The guy that made that post seemed pretty extreme.

dragoonz
Mon, 01-24-2005, 02:20 PM
There's always eXeem Lite
http://www.exlite.net/

kAi
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Suprnova.org was shut down by Sloncek, with no pressure at all from outside sources.
that's pretty gay!

Jman
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:26 PM
sucks. nova was the best.

400 till retirement.

Mr.X
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:58 PM
yeah my comp freezes when i tried it.