PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina Final Selection

Kamui8899
Fri, 01-21-2005, 03:33 AM
I recently watched Love Hina TV and am currently in the process of downloading the rest of the series. In the process of downloading the X-Mas Special, Spring Special, and Love Hina Again, I noticed that there was something called "Final Selection" (See Love Hina TV on ANIDB.net). I haven't heard much about it, such as its place in the story or what it is even, however someone alluded to the fact that it is part of the Lova Hina story and different then the other specials. Thus I became interested in downloading it, in conclusion... Where can I find Love Hina Final Selection? Supposedly its on Boxtorrents but i searched and couldn't find it... I know its on anidb.net but I dont' feel like waiting for emule :/. Please, someone, give me a BT link!

P.S. If someone could explain what exactly Final Seleciton is It'd be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.

hopeknight
Fri, 01-21-2005, 04:30 AM
Here's some information I found on it. Sorry it is NOT a continuation of the series.

(Disk 1 contains a summary episode of the TV series. At the end are trailers for the christmas and spring specials.

Disk 2 contains video from Love Live Hina in Tokyo Bay N.K. The seiyuu who appeared at this concert are: Ueda Yuuji, Horie Yui, Asakawa Yuu, Noda Junko, Yukino Satsuki, Kurata Masayo, Kobayashi Yumiko, and Takagi Reiko.

First press comes in an outer plastic sleeve. Inside is a booklet, DVD case, and three postcards.

The booklet is titled Love Hina Process. This contains a character summary and relationship chart, a brief episode guide, kiss comparison, and a full staff listing for the TV episodes, specials and OP.

Inside the DVD case is a leaflet, one side lists the sequence of events at the concert, the other side listing the original episodes used in the summary episode. )