PDA

View Full Version : Episode 14 Discussion "Spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 01-15-2005, 12:47 PM
*as the title says spoilers*

Well I had to watch the episode twice. lol Damn what an ep. I posted the opening in the other thread and I don't want to have to repeat. But damn what an ep. I really enjoyed this one I must say. The scenes with the wedding and Yuna are just priceless. What a whiner. lmao. We get to see the new Murasame in its flight mode. Looks nice. And you guys remember the captains of the ORB fleet ships. Well they get a scene. I really like that guy... Its still just a raw and I'm not sure about everything being said. I was so caught up in the animation this time. They have even really improved that in this series over SEED. The music too I really like the new ending theme. Its really good. We learn who piloted the orange Zaku from the intro.
I have already started hearing more complaining and whining from people who have seen the intro. All I will say is looks like Mwu is back.... Some form or another. Mwu is back. I can't wait to see.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Where did you get the torrent???

Barumonk
Sat, 01-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Download Episode 14 Raw (http://clowcard.net/bt/download.php?id=195&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+14+RAW.avi.torrent)

-----------------

Best episode ever, just because Yuna didn't get what he wanted.. and whined like a 5 year old. The only thing better would have been Yuna getting killed, or atleast smacked away as Kira went to pick up Cagalli. Although, now i'm curious as to how well the Archangel can fight underwater and if they brought strike rouge with them. I like the new OP, the music is a nice change of pace from the OPs in seed.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Well, from what the opening told us, it looks like Cagalli will be fighting again. And what Gundam could be better suited for her than the Gundam Rouge?

Awesome episode, I laughed so much I could cry when I saw Yuuna whine like a little fool. I hate him so much, he deserves anything bad. And I just have to mention that how could not Archangel be the winning concept, they have Desert Tiger (can't spell his name, sorry about that), Mariou (can't spell that either), Kira, Cagalli and Lacus. Three SEED and the veteran crew from the last war. They are gonna rock so damn hard. Hope they get Athrun Yzak and Diakka soon as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Sat, 01-15-2005, 03:31 PM
why don't you cocks post where people can get the raws/subbed versions when you make a thread like this?

Guardian_2000
Sat, 01-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Apparently people don't bother reading any posts. I have posted the practically the same link whever i do a post and said it countless times all the time. I get my torrents from Tokyotosho. Thats never changed and most likely won't unless the site goes down. If it does I'll start saying where I get the rest. Most ppl generally only care about subs anyways. Just look for the raw where you normally look. Can't believe some people are so lazy.

http://tokyotosho.com/ for the whiners and lazy people who can't look for torrents themselves. Bookmark the damn thing...

Direct Links:
Raw (http://bt.dmhy.net/download.php?id=2478&file=GUNDAM+SEED+DESTINY+14.t orrent&key=ebb3fdbc405c85cc2a40a0609c81b497)
Saiyaman Raw (http://clowcard.net/bt/download.php?id=195&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+14+RAW.avi.torrent)

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
why don't you cocks post where people can get the raws/subbed versions when you make a thread like this?

Because everyone aren't as lazy as you.

People don't ususally look into a spoiler thread if they don't know the contents of it... That would be like shooting yourself only to know the feeling of getting shot not thinking about the consequences.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Gurdian you have wrote that it was raw so we didnt get happy for no reason.....

Mut
Sat, 01-15-2005, 06:14 PM
i didn't even want the raw, i only said for the other lazy people. and i don't care about spoilers.

ok?

Makenai
Sat, 01-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Omg! Finally we get to see Kira kick some ass.

Assassin
Sun, 01-16-2005, 02:44 PM
dammit, its sunday and still no sub!

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Gundam Seed Destiny 14[AnimeChounin]
http://a.scarywater.net/ach/

fremeer
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:01 AM
bartfelds gundam looks cool.

decent ep i think they went a little too far with making yuuna cry. fun ep otherwise, freedom completely dominated everyone easily

intense
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:26 AM
hahaha isnt this the 3rd fiance that kira stole....
1st - Flay from Sai
2nd - Lacus from Athrun
3rd - Cagalli from Yuuna (even though theyre siblings)

TeknoXI
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Ah hahahaha!!! You're right. This is the third fiance he stole. What a pimp.

Kira > ALL.

I laughed so hard, I almost woke up my mom. Wow...Freedom totally owns. I wish we could have seen the ORB suits transform. That would have been a nice tough. I wonder if Yuna wet his pants...

kyubisrage
Mon, 01-17-2005, 02:16 AM
OMFG FREEDOM OWNS ALL. I LOVED HOW yuna was crying like a little pussy. WOW lol cant wait until the serious fighting. FREEDOM OWNS HAHAHAH.

idontnoh
Mon, 01-17-2005, 03:04 AM
First of all great episode. Second of all i must admit myself to being a jackass after watching the new opening. Jiraiya you were right i was wrong...i guess i said shinn wouldnt get the new gundam cause i hate him so much. And it also looks like freedom wont be destroyed...maybe they're gonna leave it as the semi-main gundam? well either way ep 14 was really good, liked the new opening and endings too. Cant wait to see how they play in the 3 stolen gundams and raul laflaga or is it "phantom pain"? We finally see Saviour in action next ep also...cant wait...

LordGardenGnome
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Great episode. If you look really hard at the new opening when it looks like freedom spreading its wings then going towards that really big mobile suit, it looks like freedom has 2 swords on its back, like from sword strike Gundam, then in the top left of that image you see freedom again.

kyubisrage
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:56 PM
oh shit!! After i went to see what LordGardenGnome was talking about It just told us somthing about that mask guy. He is the fraga guy probably did you see the captains face. DAM i keep forgeting names the captain of the archangel was freaked when she saw him without a mask dam!. ITs FRAGa

TeknoXI
Mon, 01-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Why must the intros spoil so much for us?! Oh well...

Did that whole Freedom vs the big black gundam remind anyone of G Gundam by any chance?

TwisT
Mon, 01-17-2005, 03:07 PM
OMG.. In the intro, was it Shinn and Stellar the was holding hands?? What could that mean then?? Will Shinn or Stellar deflect to the other side , or will they work together?? And are they going to end up together??

And the episode was pretty good to.. Mediocre for a GSD episode, but still good.. Best part was when Yuna was going to shit himself.. That was satisfying to see..

kyubisrage
Mon, 01-17-2005, 03:48 PM
was g gundam the one with the dark gundam that regenerated?

NM
Mon, 01-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Seed Fansubs version is out. Seed Fansubs (http://seed.eatshoe.com/)

@Kyubisrage: G Gundam was the show that had the Dark Gundam regenerating.

Board of Command
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM
The new intro sucks ass. The previous intro was the best in both Seed and Destiny.

Well I really don't have much to say about this ep, except Cagalli looks like some old botox whore from Hollywood. Here's what it looks like for me.
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/cagallijoan.jpg
Uncanny...

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:52 PM
The new intro is fucking awesome (seen it like 100 times) and the new ending is also mindblowing.

Ep itself... well, you know me. Need I say more?
Yuna's reaction when Kira came was priceless.

Now bring on some more Yzak! And damn, Shinn was nowhere to be seen in the ep either. Thought it was his show i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Really, this is much more epic than Seed. Lovin' it!

BTW that blue-haired woman who Kira calls mom, is that his real mom? If so, which one, the one he grew up with or the one who was together with Uzumi? Completely missed that...

Board of Command
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
That was his foster mother.

Knives122
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
The new intro sucks ass. The previous intro was the best in both Seed and Destiny.

give me a break who here doesnt think this is badass:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/knives122/Sigs%20for%20Me/love.jpg

the opening was probably better than any of the others I have seen, the ed. wasnt as good as the first though

jing
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:16 PM
I think Cagalli looks like courtney love lol

by the way

http://amazingcharlene.ecdisk.com/op2.WMA

full version of opening, enjoy, takes long to dl.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah that scene is awesome.

Reminds me of when Char meets Sayla for the first time in Gundam 0079.

Board of Command
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I think Cagalli looks like courtney love lol
Courtney Love was my first choice for that pic, but it's easier to find an ugly pic of Joan Rivers.

intense
Mon, 01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
llol... the new intro has rock music... thats the first ive ever heard for SEED... but i guess it does sound good. itll take me awhile to get used to this by changing from beats to rock.

Aeon
Mon, 01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Yea the scene Knives posted from the intro is kickass, the reaction on Ramius face takes us back to the whole him being a clone thing. I can understand no Shinn in this ep but what the heck again with no Steller. And Twist they were holding hands in the first op. Was that a new character over Yzak in the ending?

Assassin
Mon, 01-17-2005, 08:52 PM
nice ep...kira totally bitch slapped yuna, which was awsome.

i dont like the intro or ending music, but the animation/scenes are pretty cool. it seems theres gona be some intresting stuff happening in destiny. can't wait.

rey vs neo? kira + stellar? and a new zaft character piloting the orange zaku....kool

Board of Command
Mon, 01-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Was that a new character over Yzak in the ending?
That's the girl I was talking about during ep 6 or something. Someone said she's some "fan" of Athrun's

kyubisrage
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
rey vs neo? kira + stellar? and a new zaft character piloting the orange zaku....kool

DO you mean shinn + stellar?

idontnoh
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:52 AM
did someone say that rey is actually raul la flaga? i really dont think so and id love to find out how they are linked.

soulkiller
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:57 AM
there's lots of ppl that are fags in this series... but then again whitout them, the cool ppl wouldnt seem so cool ^^

Board of Command
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: idontnoh
did someone say that rey is actually raul la flaga? i really dont think so and id love to find out how they are linked.
I think you're confused like a lot of people out there. Raul is the clone of La Flaga

XwingRob
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:59 AM
Well, I must say good episode, Destiny has been pretty good so far, I hope one thing they WON'T do like they did in Gundam SEED... is have two episodes in a row that are clip episodes(I'm referring to episode 26 and episode 27). Though I guess 27 didn't suck because it revealed what SEED stands for.

Anyways, the new opening and the new ending are fracking awesome. Many spoilers as usual are revealed in the intro. The major ones(well, IMO at least) are:
1) The scene where you see Captain Ramius and masked guy pointing guns at each other, but GASP! his mask isn't on and Ramius obviously has an expression of suprise on her face. I'm kinda clinging to the slight hope that's Mu La Flaga that was recovered from the battle of Yachin Due... but I seriously doubt it. Most likely it's another clone. But... we all thought the Desert Tiger was dead but he came back. But Rey is definately a younger clone of Mu.
2) The HUGE ass Gundam. Personally, the concept of something that huge strikes me as kinda ridicolous, I mean I know G Gundam had that one huge Gundam, but then again, G Gundam was silly all around. Anyways, I doubt we'll see that thing for awhile.
3) In the same scene it appears that Kira and Shinn are fighting side by side(well at the very least, there not fighting each other).

Also, I was quite suprised to see the Archangel go underwater. I thought it couldn't do that, but then I realized that it the previous series the Archangel going underwater would have been a very bad tactical decision, what with all the Zaft submarines and mobile craft.

I think the next few episodes will be focused on the Minerva and them fighting the war. Looking forward to next week!

NomoZ
Tue, 01-18-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
But Rey is definately a younger clone of Mu.

The HUGE ass Gundam. Personally, the concept of something that huge strikes me as kinda ridicolous, I mean I know G Gundam had that one huge Gundam, but then again, G Gundam was silly all around.

Also, I was quite suprised to see the Archangel go underwater. I thought it couldn't do that, but then I realized that it the previous series the Archangel going underwater would have been a very bad tactical decision, what with all the Zaft submarines and mobile craft.

How do you know rey isn't a clone of Kruuze?

This big Gundam will most likely be like Psycho Gundam from Zeta since Destiny has a lot of similarities to that series already.

And the Archangel may have been upgraded in Orb after the war.

XwingRob
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by: NomoZ

How do you know rey isn't a clone of Kruuze?

This big Gundam will most likely be like Psycho Gundam from Zeta since Destiny has a lot of similarities to that series already.

And the Archangel may have been upgraded in Orb after the war.

1) Well unless we start seeing Rey popping pills, I don't think so. Remeber, Kruuze was defective. Mind you maybe I shouldn't say clone of Mu, I should say clone of that rich guy who wanted a clone of himself(which resulted in Mu and Kruuze).
2) Ah, I see... I never watched Zeta so I wasn't aware of that. Can you fill in some details of the Psycho Gundam, please?
3) Yeah, Archangel could have been upgraded... *shrugs*

idontnoh
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:44 AM
i think the group who sings the new opening also sings the opening and closing for initial d fourth stage....someone correct me if im wrong.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 01-18-2005, 11:32 AM
If a ship can propel itself half submerged in the water and its capable of flight then its a safe bet that it can completely submerge.

The big thing going is that Rey is a clone of Kuruze. And Neo and a clone of Mwu. But the whole clone thing about Mwu hasn't been settled yet. There's a reason Neo wears a mask.

Makenai
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:22 PM
The opening kicks ass. x_x;

Does anyone know how long this series is gonna be?

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Probably 50. Or around there.

Shinigami
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:41 PM
idontnoh, The group tht sings GSD's opening is High & Mighty Color, the one tht sings for Initial D is MOVE. Sure High & MIghty Color sounds alike like MOVE cause thy incorporate different genres into one song, but MOVE is better haha.......their new album and single has music styles of trancerock, punk, opera, and baroque. They strted out as Electrorock and then moved to Eurobeat (Initial D music) and then later rock, trance........etc. Yah thy > * cause thy keep surprising all with their new styles and ideas.

Great Ep ! Speechless, mostly. I like the New Intro over hte New Ending tho. I'm Glad TMR did not sell his entire soul over to GSD, though if history repeats itself, he will prob make one more song at least near the end.

NM
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:49 PM
A-Kingdom/Aone's version is out!
AnimeSuki (http://www.animesuki.com)
Pointblank Tracker (http://bt.point-blank.cc:6969/)

PSJ
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by: idontnoh
I think you're confused like a lot of people out there. Raul is the clone of La Flaga

no raw la kruuze is a clone of mwus father, and ppl suspect neo to be a clone of mwu.

the ep was kickass kira is all grown up and shit, yuna was awesome when he started crying and all. now all we need is some epic monster battles in this where all sides clash at the same time and ppl die everywhere.

idontnoh
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:56 PM
who's neo again?? is he one of the 3 that stole the zaft gundams??

PSJ
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:09 PM
no he is their captain the new masked dude.

anime050
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:35 PM
All I know, Is yuna got owned. Hardcore. XDDDD

Aeon
Tue, 01-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Anybody think they decided to change the story of Destiny? Before it seemed like Millie(think that was her name)was gonna show up as a photographer being in the op and ending and maybe be on the Angel. And the girl that was sitting with Yzak and Deakka seems to have been replaced by the bright orange hair guy.

GLS
Wed, 01-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Roma is a whiny bitch!

First off, I'm a huge fan of the new opening. I'm an even more dissapointed fan with the new ending. GRRRR!!! Nothing shouldve replaced Reason!!! I loved when a ep. ended and you heard the start of the song. *hums the ending theme*
About the episode itself, it was neat seeing Kira rescue little 'sis like that. I was thinking Athrun would come and point his blaster at Roma's face (wishful thinking).
just like Aeon, I was thinkin, "whens Miriallia coming back?"

XwingRob
Wed, 01-19-2005, 12:17 AM
You mean Kira's friend from Gundam SEED who lost her boyfriend to Athrun's shield?
Don't know... what would be the point of her anyways? An interest for Dearka again?

chitgoks
Wed, 01-19-2005, 12:50 AM
let's hope the succeeding episodes would concentrate on new stuffs. lately there have been lot flashbacks from previous episodes and it's a waste of the 23minute episode of destiny. add to that the opening theme and you only get a few minutes of the actual episode itself.

Board of Command
Wed, 01-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Anybody think they decided to change the story of Destiny? Before it seemed like Millie(think that was her name)was gonna show up as a photographer being in the op and ending and maybe be on the Angel. And the girl that was sitting with Yzak and Deakka seems to have been replaced by the bright orange hair guy.
I'm pretty sure the girl is in the new ending. She has blonde hair.

Mut
Wed, 01-19-2005, 02:24 AM
14 was the most fucked up episode ever. randomness up the ass.

Shinigami
Wed, 01-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Not really, it confirmed some of our theories, but mostly it looked like an episode just to show off the new intro and ending and show how awesome the Archangel and its new "equipment" is.

NomoZ
Fri, 01-21-2005, 02:17 AM
XwingRob and others who may want to check out other MS take a look at http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm As a warning, the 'Technical and Historical Notes' section of each suit MAY contain spoilers, I dont remember any big spoilers being said tho.

EDIT: oh and as PSJ said Kruuze was the clone of Mwu's father, Mwu was not a clone. Rey could still be a clone of kruuze if the defect was corrected, plus they haven't shown much of rey outside of battle so he may pop pills, we just don't know.

XwingRob
Fri, 01-21-2005, 02:30 AM
XwingRob and others who may want to check out other MS take a look at http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm As a warning, the 'Technical and Historical Notes' section of each suit MAY contain spoilers, I dont remember any big spoilers being said tho.

EDIT: oh and as PSJ said Kruuze was the clone of Mwu's father, Mwu was not a clone. Rey could still be a clone of kruuze if the defect was corrected, plus they haven't shown much of rey outside of battle so he may pop pills, we just don't know.

Ah thanks for the link.
OK, I swore Mu was a clone. But it's been over a year so I guess I forgot a few details.
I guess if Dullindal is a "expert DNA analyst" he could have fixed the defect in Kruuze. Since I beleive he is behind the cloning of Rey, and perhaps masked guy. (I still think masked guy could be Mu).

NomoZ
Fri, 01-21-2005, 02:47 AM
He could be, I dont remember if they showed Strike being vapourized.

As for the site, it's pretty cool all the details they have on all the differen't mobile suits. They even had the murasame(new orb transforming mobile suit) before ep 14 came out. There are also pretty good reviews for all the gundam series in the anime section.

XwingRob
Fri, 01-21-2005, 04:06 AM
He could be, I dont remember if they showed Strike being vapourized.

Well, it does look like it did vaporized. But... when Kira defeated the Desert Tiger, it looked like it completely blew up. And that guy now has a gun arm. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Fri, 01-21-2005, 09:15 AM
now that you say it that way it could be possible but mwu is dead his helmet floated into space with one big crack right over it, and he was hit by a lowengreen not a beamsabre like the desert tiger was. so at most neo is someone that looks exactly like mwu maybe somehting like mia cambell a perosn they have done serious plastic surgery to just to boast the morale of the army since mwu was an ace pilot back in the day when he piloted mobius zero. and since dulinandal did this to mia he could have a hand in doing it to neo maybe he wants to rule both earth adn plant therefore creating ace pilots in both armies so he got a good base for a force the girty lue and minerva would be to awesoem ships for a start of an army i mean 5 gundams 2 highly advanced battle ships and to that rey lunamaria and neo all ace pilots. but i dont know.....

Guardian_2000
Fri, 01-21-2005, 12:43 PM
As I said before the helmet scene was taken out from the final production... And just because he lost his helmet doesn't mean he is dead. Lowe hopped between mobile suits without a normal suit in space. Anything can happen. There is a possibility that this is the real Mwu. If he did have damage to the helmet it stands to reason he may have some scar which could explain the mask and why he now fights for the EA again.

About the vaporization thing. No Strike wasn't vaporized there are scenes that shows peices of the Strike floating in space. Most of the head some of the shield and arms. I'll see if I can dig up some screenies. I think Destiny actually had one of the flashbacks that showed it. But like I said I'll dig. Official word thou from the final showing of SEED is that Mwu's helmet was not floating in space... They removed the scene for a reason folks get used to it.

TwisT
Fri, 01-21-2005, 05:39 PM
If he vaporized, how come the helmet did not?? Did everything vaporize exept the helmet?? Hardly..

PSJ
Fri, 01-21-2005, 07:56 PM
okay i dont know who lowe is but im positive its not a character from seed, and where would he go? its obvious that he wouldnt jump out of the suit unharmed just floating in space like hmm, the archangel think im dead i guess i have to swim to the nearest EA ship *swim, swim* it doesnt work that way guardian..... mwu is dead and thats the end of it.

intense
Fri, 01-21-2005, 08:56 PM
he had no helmet, so he cant breathe

Makenai
Fri, 01-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know who sings the opening? It sounds a lot like move (group who sang Initial D 4th stage intro)

Terracosmo
Sat, 01-22-2005, 08:11 AM
To the people who think that Mwu is alive, I dedicate this.

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/Forum/STFUN00b.gif

PSJ
Sat, 01-22-2005, 01:26 PM
lol im actually with terra on this one mwu is dead he is stonedead and will never live again.

Aeon
Sat, 01-22-2005, 10:26 PM

I'm pretty sure the girl is in the new ending. She has blonde hair.

Look at him closely, it's the guy with the orange hair from the op.

XwingRob
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:38 AM
I will commit seppuku if it turns out I was wrong about Masked guy being Mu!!

j/k...

Eurasian
Sun, 01-23-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by: makenai
Does anyone know who sings the opening? It sounds a lot like move (group who sang Initial D 4th stage intro)

"Pride" by High and Mighty Color

yeah mwu is dead. you just don't survive something like that.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Terra you gonna step down if you are wrong about Mwu? heh heh. Thats a bold statement to making this early in the game... Andy lived not just from a saber but from within an exploding mobile suit. To think that Mwu couldn't. He is the guy that makes the impossible possible. And Lowe is the pilot of the Red Frame. Junk Guild Member. He is probably still at Mars right now while Destiny is taking place. I hope he comes back and makes an appearance that would be badass.

Sensors on the archangel aren't gonna pick up something as small as a human body. And there were mobile suits flying all over around the Archangel. Its a long shot but its possible that Mwu is alive. Ignoring that possibility is just being ignorant. Its close minded people that are noobs. And like I said the helmet scene was removed from final production. So who knows.

Curium
Wed, 02-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
And Lowe is the pilot of the Red Frame. Junk Guild Member. He is probably still at Mars right now while Destiny is taking place. I hope he comes back and makes an appearance that would be badass.

You should probably add that Lowe was in the Gundam Seed: Astray series of Novels and Manga. There are a couple of Astray specials, but other then that the Astray's never appeared on TV. Tokyo Pop has been releaseing the Manga, it is worth picking up. Also you can see the mobile suits from the series on http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm . You can get both specials on BT here

http://bt.a-kingdom.net/

-Just a note, I personally don't believe Mwu survived. While amnesia and injury are possibilities, the personallity is just too differant in my opinion.