PDA

View Full Version : naruto forum slow lately

frexeze
Fri, 01-14-2005, 12:55 PM
seems liek no one has much to say about naruto anymore except discussing each episode
is it because there's nothing interesting left to talk about or just that people are away from college for winter break? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

r3n
Fri, 01-14-2005, 02:44 PM
i think a lot of the main themes of naruto have been discussed to death (kakashi's sharingan being 1 thing) and theres not been a whole load of new characters introduced lately, apart from the 4 kidnappers and now kimimaro. i think cos kimimaro most ppl will start discussing shit again so dont yuo worry your little head frexeze! also maybe cos its the holidays so ppl are away?

kooshi
Fri, 01-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Yeah, all those type of questions have already been asked, discussed while slitting each other's throats, and somewhat answered. So far in these recent episodes, nothing much has been happening or whatever question we had were already answered quickly within the episode.
Also, I would imagine the holidays ended a while ago since school started last week.

jing
Fri, 01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
I think there are still a whole bunch of people still didnt realize that gotwoot isnt down and yeah topics have been discussed to death.

Mut
Fri, 01-14-2005, 05:46 PM
i think we should allow repeat topics like narutofan forums. that way everyone will enjoy relplying to the same topic 4 times and boost up their post count by 10 fold.

Assertn
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i think we should allow repeat topics like narutofan forums. that way everyone will enjoy relplying to the same topic 4 times and boost up their post count by 10 fold.

no, we just need more forum games.
Like how about one where one person thinks of a number and everyone takes turn guessing it!
but the catch is, its not who guesses right that wins, but rather the one who posts the most guesses!!11omfg

Souryusen
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
no, we just need more forum games.
Like how about one where one person thinks of a number and everyone takes turn guessing it!
but the catch is, its not who guesses right that wins, but rather the one who posts the most guesses!!11omfg

Even better. A game where you say something about the person WHO POSTED BEFORE YOU!

Oh man that would rock.

Jman
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:55 PM
wonder if the masses that used to be here even know that the boards still exist.
wish the admin could use the mass email feature and let em know so things could get goin again. just like the good ol days

Assertn
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:55 PM
wtf souryusen
only a swede would ever come up with something like THAT

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 01-14-2005, 09:00 PM
I think once Kimimaro gets some action the forums will start to pick up.

jing
Fri, 01-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
I think once Kimimaro gets some action the forums will start to pick up.

nah. it'll pick up in an episode thread.... not the forum. hope u realize thats what were discussing right now.

frexeze
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Also, I would imagine the holidays ended a while ago since school started last week.

school doesnt start for me until jan 18

kage_bunshin
Sat, 01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
hehe hi guys i haven't been around here for a couple months coz of my summer break (australia), and i got another month left heheheh

it looks like the same old guys are around as usual. its great that you guys are keeping the forum active!
yay.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:13 AM
At least your girlfriend didn't suck 37 dicks.

Myran
Sun, 01-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
That was a very random reference..

Assertn
Sun, 01-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

i think Darthender was saying what his girlfriend did when she was off for HER summer break

btw Darthender, you can call me #14 i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Tass
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:38 PM
lol AssertnFailure.

Maybe everyone is stuck stairing at the boobs thread...=P (yes...I saw it...)

sangai
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:18 AM
oh wow is the boob thread still around,

dang its been a while since i have posted here, i would post more, but there is just very lil to comment, on... gotwoot really needs to do somethin to draw the crowds back....

HURRY HURRY HURRY, step right up next you will get to BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MUT@T@ with a baseball bat...

(wow so many new mods).

anyways, yah the forums i think went down hill when they switched layouts, don't get me wrong these ones are ok, but members loved the old ones.

or like others have said, people are on vacation, and are tryin to get some light other then there moniter glow.

Kn1ves
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:07 PM
i remember the good ol days, so many people...so many people...

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:10 PM
I remember the good ol days, so many Kimimaro threads...

PSJ
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:02 PM
i to remember the good old days. when eveyone was new and we discussed everything, before all episode #XX threads.

Assertn
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by: Tass
lol AssertnFailure.

Maybe everyone is stuck stairing at the boobs thread...=P (yes...I saw it...)

hey, the boob thread is always open to contribution i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

KaneInferno
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:13 PM
to be honest, I havent been posting because I was bored with this place. when half the topics are locked because they have been discussed before, it kinda kills the board. its nothing we can do, it was bound to happen eventually. perhaps it will pick up in the future, the question is, will we make it there?

kooshi
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Heh, it's just that some of the idiots of this forum were banned. If we had more, there would be more idiotic, yet controversial topics.