PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Villian

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-13-2005, 06:38 PM
My choice is Itachi, since he's so cool and strong, and he has the super sharingan jutsus and no one can beat him.

Edit: due to some guys complaining about spoiling, and to my inability to reciece critisizem like a grown up man, i've edited the entire post, enjoy the spoiler free, intellgence free topic.

Deblas
Thu, 01-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Sephiroth, duh i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Thu, 01-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Legato duh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

no its Naraku

Board of Command
Thu, 01-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Ultimate villain: Orochimaru - cmon, a man inside a woman's body. Every guy's dream!!!

Ultimate antagonist: Knives

fremeer
Fri, 01-14-2005, 09:22 AM
cell, that guy was so evil he hurt the viewers. *imagines cell holding a pose for 10 mins with crappy soundtrack on the background*

or as a cool villian i have to say the mecha-turtles from love hina i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

r3n
Fri, 01-14-2005, 02:47 PM
oro; he likes touching preteens.

Munsu
Fri, 01-14-2005, 03:00 PM
the series is not over yet... but...

Johan from Monster... that's a true psycho...

Edit:

Death Boo Z... I don't appreciate posting comments on Yakitate Japan manga or raws whatever is the case.. ive watched all subbed episodes out and nothing like that has happened yet... so if you are spoiling please edit your post....

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 01-14-2005, 03:55 PM
- Do you really want to live that bad?
- Yeeessss~, I'll do anything.
- Act like a pig!!!
- Whaaat~?
- Act like a pig!!!!!!
- Oink oink oink... So that means?
- Die Pig!!! Hahahaha

"A sword does not need a fine linaege, it just needs to be sharp."

The first dialog is between Luca Blight and a pitiful woman on the verge of death when Luca Blight, prince of Highland has invaded and slaughtered several villages in the territory of the Jowston Hill countries in Suikoden 2. It is not written exactly as it is said, but the contents and reactions of the people invloved are the same.

The second line is also from Luca Blight, and is written as it is said.

This is the coolest villian in all time of game/anime history according to me. He surpasses Sephiroth in his evil ways.

theblakeman
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
- Act like a pig!!!
- Whaaat~?
- Act like a pig!!!!!!
- Die Pig!!! Hahahaha

The first dialog is between Luca Blight and a pitiful woman on the verge of death when Luca Blight, prince of Highland has invaded and slaughtered several villages in the territory of the Jowston Hill countries in Suikoden 2. It is not written exactly as it is said, but the contents and reactions of the people invloved are the same.

This is the coolest villian in all time of game/anime history according to me. He surpasses Sephiroth in his evil ways.

Luca ownz, and btw it's the City-states of Jowston not Jowston Hill...

Raven
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Akabane-san, a.k.a. Dr Jackal. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
the series is not over yet... but...

Johan from Monster... that's a true psycho...

Edit:

Death Boo Z... I don't appreciate posting comments on Yakitate Japan manga or raws whatever is the case.. ive watched all subbed episodes out and nothing like that has happened yet... so if you are spoiling please edit your post....

I dont like it either cause he has spoiled one of my favs showsi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Death BOO Z: How can you say you didnt spoil anything when you told a lot of info about a characther in Yatikate Japan. You could have write spoiler like everyone else does so i could jump down and avoid your post......

Anyway my fav villain is Griffith, he is so evil that all the other bad guys is so lame compared to him. Oro is just a pedhofial compared to him.

Munsu
Fri, 01-14-2005, 10:58 PM
well Death Boo Z... this is the anime section... there is really no sense in discussing a manga of a currently aired show...

Deblas
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:50 PM
I still say. i/expressions/musicnote.gif SEPHIROTH i/expressions/musicnote.gif

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-15-2005, 07:26 AM
Isnt he from a FF game?

Mae
Sat, 01-15-2005, 11:25 AM
FF7, one of my favorite game villains.

I would choose Johan from Monster as the most unredeemably evil anime villain, but my favorite would be Xellos from Slayers, funny and menacing at the same time..... "Hi - mi - tsu!"

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
- Act like a pig!!!
- Whaaat~?
- Act like a pig!!!!!!
- Die Pig!!! Hahahaha

Hahai/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

What a villian!

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by: theblakeman

- Act like a pig!!!
- Whaaat~?
- Act like a pig!!!!!!
- Die Pig!!! Hahahaha

Luca ownz, and btw it's the City-states of Jowston not Jowston Hill...

Sorry, forgot, been a while since I played the game, it is no excuse though since I claim to know just about everything about the game, sorry for the mix-up.

Hakeem: Play the game to find out it is one of the best games ever made, you might find it hard to buy though, since it's bought for about "1000 kr" on www.tradera.com. But Luca Blight is so cool that anyone would find him to be one of the crulest ever. I won't give any examples because that is only for those who play the game and have played it. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to play it one day, depending on where you live i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

This is one of the most expensive PSOne games.

Deblas
Sat, 01-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Isnt he from a FF game?

so what? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Souryusen
Sun, 01-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Seta Soujiro

kAi
Sun, 01-16-2005, 12:10 AM
hmmmm either griffiths or orochimaru, or kimi

TwisT
Sun, 01-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Sephiroth is the coolest villian.. But not the most evil.. I'm still not sure about that one.. Maybe Griffith from Berserk..

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Cause i hate FF gamesi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Nah i have heard alot about this guy and i dont even know how he looks like.

Edit: Kai who would you choose beteween Kimi and Griffith? Kimi is a wuss compared to Griffith.

Crows_Kill
Mon, 01-17-2005, 03:57 AM
Personal favorite? Kefka from ff3/6- never forget that stupid laugh, and he was evil just for the fun of it.
Most outright eveil- Griffith from beserk- you gotta read the manga to appreciate how much of a bastard this guy is.
Most bad ass: Zod the immortal, again from beserk, just gotta read this one.
Coolest villian- Speharoth, he had a feaking 7ft katana (no-dachi?) nuff said
Best writen and worst/best in all catagories- The Nameless One from Planescape Torment. If you havent played, youve missed teh best written rpg ever.

Kite
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:12 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet, but Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter is definatly one of the craziest villains i have seen. (and by crazy, I mean psyco) Just something really creepy about a guy who gets turned on when he's about to kill someone.

Nai
Mon, 01-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Have to second Hisoka, I really enjoyed every moment I saw with that guy in HxH, especially when he was about to fight Kuroro.

And I thought it'd be a fun date....

Takuma
Mon, 01-17-2005, 10:31 PM
If anyone of you here saw Grappler Baki 1 and 2 then you would know for sure without a doubt in your heart that Hanma Yujrio is the ultimate villan. I mean He is unbeatable and extremely badass and just so beasty. Orichimaru Is a pretty damn good villian also.

Mut
Mon, 01-17-2005, 10:35 PM
the idea of evil.

only the berserk fans would understand it.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Hehe thats right that why you think what for example Oro is a wuss after you have seen the bad guys in Berserk

Assertn
Tue, 01-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Mr. No Brake

all the way

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-19-2005, 07:39 AM
In which anime or manga? Its a intresting name....

kAi
Wed, 01-19-2005, 07:47 AM
well griffiths is alot more badass evil, with everything he has done.

i just like kimi that's why i put him in.

but Gatts berserker rage and armor is the most badass thing out!

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah Guts berserker is badass, he just havent crossed to the evil side yet.

Assertn
Wed, 01-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Mr. No Brake is from Getbackers

his ability: he never hits the brake when he drives
(which is useful when a client needs illegal cargo transferred ASAP)

Deblas
Wed, 01-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Vicious is a cool villain. He reminds me of sephiroth

kAi
Thu, 01-20-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet, but Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter is definatly one of the craziest villains i have seen. (and by crazy, I mean psyco) Just something really creepy about a guy who gets turned on when he's about to kill someone.
ya, hisoka is my favourite character in HxH, he's just cool, especially during the hunter exams.

Y
Thu, 01-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Griffith. I absolutely loathe him as a character, which is the sign of a good villain. It was the best (and one of the longest) descents into darkness and madness I've seen in comics, and he fell FAR.

Runner-up: Legato Bluesummers.