PDA

View Full Version : Favorit characther in Gundam Seed and Destiny

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-11-2005, 06:12 AM
I wonder who are the most popular and who are most unpopular.

Mine is Muu La Fraga, he was so cool. To bad he had to,you know.....

I liked Cruz in Seed least.

PSJ
Thu, 01-13-2005, 02:49 PM
in seed asuran was the coolest character and frey was the worst. in seed destiny kira is much much cooler than he was in seed and yzak is also alot better i also like dulinandal and auel, heck almost all characters are cool in destiny i dont like kagari and im no lacus fan other than that i like em all.

Mut
Thu, 01-13-2005, 03:23 PM
i hate kira.

but not as much as shinn.

Aeon
Thu, 01-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Steller in Destiny even though she has been M.I.A for like 6eps now. In Seed I'd say Asuran and Fray.

Souryusen
Thu, 01-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Muu was the best in Seed with Kira a distant distant distant second.

Asuran is probably best in Seed D.
Kira sucks a nut though. What happened to the dude that rocked everyone's socks in Plain-Jane Strike and then went home to bang the resident crazy bitch?

XwingRob
Thu, 01-13-2005, 09:35 PM
I will have to admit Mu was the best character.
My favorite secondary character has to be the helmsman of the Archangel.(He's back next episode of GSD)

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 01-14-2005, 02:48 AM
Kira and Athrun are my favorites. Both in SEED and Destiny

soulkiller
Fri, 01-14-2005, 02:54 AM
dude mu was the best!~~ he's what made gdm seed awsome... or i would have gotten bored of it in the beginning cuz its kidna slow....

id have to say kagari/cagali however u spell her name is the second most awsome person

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:40 AM
mwu wasnt interesting at all..... oh and aeon how the hell can you like frey the most?

idontnoh
Fri, 01-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Athuran was the most interesting in SEED by far. Kira just cried alot like a little pansy until the final episodes. Frey and Sai were the worst in SEED. As for Destiny, Kira and athuran seem to be the most interesting. I like how the brought Yzak along (he seems alot like me).

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:32 PM
i really doubt you are alot like yzak you are just saying that cause you think he is badass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif oh well what do i know.... but you're right in what you are saying kira sucked in seed but owns in destiny for some strange reason.

NomoZ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Asuran is my favourite character in both series, but i loved most from seed aside from frey and a few others. I think they should get rid of shinn and start focusing on asuran, atleast with him there's some complexity. they've done nothing with shin's character, or any other non seed character aside from the zaft chairman(cant remember the name at the moment).

PSJ
Sat, 01-15-2005, 06:53 AM
the zaft chairman wasnt in seed either. they havent really done much with any character. andi disagree with you that they should focus on asuran, he is cool and all but he isnt cool enough to carry a whole show by himself, thats why shinn and kira also exists. none of them can do it alone.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
in seed asuran was the coolest character and frey was the worst. in seed destiny kira is much much cooler than he was in seed and yzak is also alot better i also like dulinandal and auel, heck almost all characters are cool in destiny i dont like kagari and im no lacus fan other than that i like em all.

I agree on Kira in seed i wanted him to die but in Destiny his pretty cool, like the war has hardened him.

Shinn is also pretty annoying,him losing his family isnt well done or something cause of his characther i dont feel anything for him.

Asruan and Kira is enough for Destiny so hopefuly Shinn will go away somewhere soon.

Muu in Seed,he did the show alot more intresting outside the battlefield, he talked to Kira about the war and stuff. Without Muu the annoying kids characthers minus Asruan would be boring,

idontnoh
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:00 PM
yzak is one of those reckless i dont care what happens type...so great...and i agreed that asuran is a great character but he wouldnt be able to carry the whole by himself.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Well... guess! Yzak of course.

Though there will always be a special place for Shani in my heart, because of his cool looks and great gundam.
Too bad he got killed off.. ironically by my favorite character. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

There are lots of characters in Destiny which have chances to reach favorite character status... but yeah, Yzak now and forever!

TwisT
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Athrun in Seed and ether Athrun or Kira in Destiny..

Most hated?? Fray in Seed, and Cagali in Destiny..

PSJ
Fri, 01-21-2005, 09:23 AM
asuran has lost most of his status in destiny he was this ace pilot with seed mode and all in seed but in destiny he was degraded to a body guard with a fake name in a zaku warrior.... okay sure now he got saviour but that doesnt quite get him to the heights of justice, on the other hand kira starts out as a better character, with lots of selfconfidence and no traces of old kira and he gets out in freedom and owns like always i mean you can see the diffrence in them. like all chracters aside from kagari and asuran has evolved into somehting better, yzak is less arrogant, kira is more confident but asuran became much more confused and kagari just cracked... i guess they had to take the biggest load in seed with asurans father ruling in such a way and ordering his own son to be killed. and then kagari seeing her whole country being blown up and then getting back after a while to rule it with manipulating ppl all around her....

Guardian_2000
Fri, 01-21-2005, 12:55 PM
**SPOILERS**

Its not like the whole Minerva crew idolizes Athrun or anything.... Wait a min don't they?.. Now Athrun is a member of one of the elitest unites of ZAFT as well. He pilots the newest ZAFT gundam off the line. Hes practically buddies with the 2 most important people of ZAFT the chairman and Mia Campbell "fake lacus". Just not really many know that hes still alive. Its an interesting situation and I like how they are Developing him. I just can't wait till Kira and Athrun meet back up and eachother pass stories... Should be good..

Psyke
Fri, 01-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I will reserve my comments on Destiny but as for Seed:

Faves: Nataru and Mu (loved the moment Nataru gave her rations to the kids in the desert and all the confrontations on the bridge)

Least: Kuzzey and Azrael

Tsubasa
Mon, 02-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Kiras been bad ass as soon as he got freedom in gundam seed and athrun was awesome too. Shhin on the other hand is a whinny loser who should be taken out of destiny and should start focusing on atrun and kira...

intense
Mon, 02-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by: Tsubasa
Kiras been bad ass as soon as he got freedom in gundam seed and athrun was awesome too. Shhin on the other hand is a whinny loser who should be taken out of destiny and should start focusing on atrun and kira...

lol... you cant really say that. GSD's main character is SHINN therefore they should focus on him more...and then soon maybe you'll like him. Athrun and kira already had the spotlight shun on them in GS, though it is good that they kept in kira and athrun in GSD

my fav
GS = tie between Mwu & Kira
GSD = Kira

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Well if they focus more on Shinn then this show is ruined cause he is not as intresting as Kira and Athrun and with those characthers Destiny isnt the same....

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:32 PM
favorite chars are Andrew Bartfield (Desert Tiger) and Mwu La Flaga. Mwu cuz hes basically the Roy Fokker clone (for those of you who watched Robotech or Macross) in this series lol. and oh yea--Lacus who was basically Kira/Asuran's pimp lol she was the first music/singing char in a Mecha anime that i didnt desipse

for Destiny id have to say Dulindal cuz hes just so damn cool and manipulative.

Sigmeier
Sat, 02-12-2005, 05:52 PM
My absolute favorite from Gundam Seed is Dearka basically because he reminds me of myself. They really didn't take the time to develop his storyline in the previous season but I hope they focus on him more in GSDestiny.

mushroombest
Sat, 02-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Shinn is the worst, besides him everyone else rocks,

Psyke
Sat, 02-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by: mushroombest
Shinn is the worst, besides him everyone else rocks,

I thought the tension between him and Cagali was quite interesting, with him being from Orb having to go against it and with Cagali being in the middle of Shin and the other Orb council members.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 02-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Kira all the way...

Shinn will turn out like Kira except for that he won't be so emotional... He thought he had everything sussed, but damn, He will end up hurting others and feeling others hate, and that will be a good lesson to him.

Oh, I will still be hating Shinn even after that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Madell
Sat, 02-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Mwu & Rau & Andy/Andrew pwned in GS
they were just too cool for the others
worst of GS Azrael; because of him Mwu died i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
best Gundam Seed Destiny; i'll have to go with Andy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
worst GSD; Shinn

GLS
Sat, 02-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Always has been, always will be Asuran!!
Of all the female characters, its tough cause they all have their own good qualities. I'd have to say Lacus.

Lostprophet8
Mon, 02-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Andrew & Dearka were my favs.
I know several people that are slaves to coffee, and Andy reminded me of them. Plus you can't not like the guy that is always cool and confidant.
Dearka just has the coolest gundam out of that series.

NM
Mon, 02-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Kira and Athrun are my fav's in Gundam Seed and same goes for Destiny.
Cagalli and Lacus were great in Seed but in Destiny...they don't measure up to how they were in Seed. All Cagalli is doing is letting everyone push her around and all Lacus does is say "Kira".

bluemercury
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:24 AM
in GS Andrew and Lacus where the best. and azrel was the wherst.
in GSD it has to be athrun and mayrin (she seems to be the only one that dose any work on the bridge).
Lacus in the worst. she lost all the aditued she had in GS. and as NarutoMaster point out all she says is "Kira" in the most anouing way posible i may add.

Roko
Wed, 02-23-2005, 08:24 PM
for GS:
fav definitely is Mwu
worst: Azrael or Flay, i cant decide

for GSD
fav=Rey and Lunamaria
Least fav=shinn

Fading_eternity
Tue, 03-08-2005, 11:32 PM
G.S.
Fav.: Mwu for male character. and Lacus for female character.
Least fav.: Azrail for male and Flay (definitely definitely) for female character.

GSD
Fav. Rei (tentative) Asuran and Sting for male. Lunamaria for female
Least Fav. Arthur for male. Stellar for female

Kardiva
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Kira and Athrun are my fav's in Gundam Seed and same goes for Destiny.
Cagalli and Lacus were great in Seed but in Destiny...they don't measure up to how they were in Seed. All Cagalli is doing is letting everyone push her around and all Lacus does is say "Kira".

Yea i'm a big fan of Kira and Athrun in seed but Mwu really took the series to another level. It sucks that Cagalli isn't as great of a character as she was in the seed but she's still the coolest. And Lacus has gotten so boring they had to create another one of her to try and keep it interesting. It's too bad they dont do more with Rey cause i think he can be a really interesting character, but he just never says much.

Jurojin
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm going to give Shinn the benefit of the doubt and see how he improves in the next couple of episodes. I really want to see him and Kira go at it, if the assumption is that it was Kira's blast (though deflected) that killed his whole family comes true. or at least, Shinn thinks it is.

That being said,

Seed: Hmmmm I'd have to say Athrun.

Destiny:......Hmm. I want to see a little more character development before I say, though I think Stellar is going to be interesting.. but what can I say, I've always liked psycho anime chicks..... Flay being the exception, she was just a freak ><

OneSecondFuse
Thu, 03-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Spoiler! hah

Mwu La Flaga for regular seed but not in destiny because in destiny he is neo, i can tell its him, somehow he lived and turned against peace. trust me i got a feeling about this masked fellow. A real shocker its gonna be, except for me, because of course i saw it coming. same voice actor too! i just checked before i posted this cause i wanted to be sure, and its the same guy. plus theres a scene in either the OP or ending that makes it seem like it coud be all this has led me to my brilliant conclusion.

shinn in destiny because he mauled all those ships outside orb. most exciting bit of action to date, and it really showcased his suit versatility.
but maybe neo cause maybe he will be turned back to the light, like darth vader, except he won't have to die...again. i think it must be the mask that does it.

Shinn Asuka
Thu, 03-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Shinn Asuka rocks ~
I just like everything single about him ~
he is cute... handsome... and has an attitude ^^
Episodes 20 is the most touching Episode... coz it tells us wat Shinn has gone through...
Imagine urself stepping his shoes... how would u feel?
losing his beloved family at the age of 12... juz imagine... how much have he gone through to become what he is now?

he may hate the Attha family now... but i got a feeling he would understand it someday that what Uzumi did was correct...

And i can't wait for episode 21 to come out ^^ where Shinn and Stellar meet

Yew
Sun, 03-13-2005, 10:40 PM
in GS i like lacus and of cos kira. Lacus because ...shes beautiful and she helps to bring peace. kira cuz he kicks ass when he gets into seed mode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

in gsd: i like lacus, kira, and shinn. Lacus because shes.. =.= and what the heck all she say is kira .. i mean in ive watch episodes 1-21 rite now.. and i hear her say kira, i was their target, wasn't i? , and some otehr simple short lines.. they should make her talk more ... Kira i love his suit.. looks cool better than athrun's suit IMO. Shinn i luv his attitude mb im like that too lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kinggalaxia
Sun, 03-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka rocks ~
Episodes 20 is the most touching Episode... coz it tells us wat Shinn has gone through...
losing his beloved family at the age of 12... juz imagine... how much have he gone through to become what he is now?

he may hate the Attha family now... but i got a feeling he would understand it someday that what Uzumi did was correct...

THANK YOU! I'm pretty damn tired of the Shinn bashing in here. He'll grow into a better character and as he is, I think he's pretty interesting.

So all Shinn-haters, talk ur shit. He's the main character; deal with it.

Mut
Sun, 03-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Shinn is a cry baby vagina. It's only a matter of time before Athrun gets fed up and kicks Shinn's ass in everything.

kaigan
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:30 AM
let see...........

oh yes, fking prick shinn.

Shinn Asuka
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Shinn is a cry baby vagina. It's only a matter of time before Athrun gets fed up and kicks Shinn's ass in everything.

Cry baby u say? if ur family died and u din cry u r worse then a beast
for god's sake... think b4 u reply

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:39 PM
rofl, says the guy who has Shinn Asuka as his name.

Shinn -is- a cry baby. He should man up and stop being such a fucking emo loser.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Okay, so he only appeared for like what... 4 episodes... but that won't stop me from declaring that I'M A HEINE FAN.

Am I the only one? Stand forth, lovers of Westenfluss! The man who reinnovated the way the Minerva-crew sees each other! Every time they mention each other by their first names... remember that Heine was the one who came with the idea! And never forget the awesomeness of his MS! Gouf Ignited, how lovely was thy sword and thy whip and thy armaments... godfuckingdamnit why did you die?!

Heine <3

Btw his hair rules.

Mashux7
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:12 PM
ME it is Kira and Asuran And as for the female is Lacus

intense
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:40 PM
kira.

MadDog
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia

Shinn Asuka rocks ~

THANK YOU! I'm pretty damn tired of the Shinn bashing in here. He'll grow into a better character and as he is, I think he's pretty interesting.

I whole heartedly agree. Ever since Shinn met Stellar, he has changed his priorities. I have mentioned this in another thread before, so I am going to quote myself here.

Originally posted by: MadDog
Why do most/same of you hate Shinn. I think he is good character that got even better, now that he found Stellar. Maybe you havent noticed but Shinn and Stellar complete each other. Shinn is sad and angry because his family is dead and there was nothing that he could do but guess what, now he found a poor, cute, little girl he can protect. But wait, it gets even better, Stellar has a few issues, she is overly afraid of death and wants to be protected and loved. And Shinn wants to protect and love her, to sort of make up for his family loss. Say what you want about Shinn, he might be a stupid, childish kid but he has his heart in the right spot and still cares for someone, which makes him a good person in my book.

Just being a cry baby doesnt make him a bad person / character. Shinji, the lead character in Neon Genesis Evangelion is a much bigger cry baby but he still ends up owning everybody else!

Shinn lost his damn family and had to watch their bloody corpses, how would you feel if that happened to you? Why do you think he joined ZAFT, he was f%&$#@^! angry and had no one to guide and love him.

Enderz
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:11 PM
MY favourite is shinn , i wanna see him kick kiras ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif athuran too

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:39 PM
it was rey but then he did the gay thing with dullindall and then it was heine but he died now it is eeuuuhhmmm...
DAMN all the cewl dude's are ruined... hmm none @ the moment.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah Rey is so ruined. Damn him for having feelings and looking up to Dullindal.

kaigan
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
rey is forever ruined and will be despised forever, but not as much as shinn and stellar. those 2 are just pure hobos.

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:24 PM
It's all about Lunamaria. Ooo yeah girl run that game.
http://img98.echo.cx/img98/2746/lunamaria02013ei.jpg
http://img139.echo.cx/img139/3236/10982753059284gn.jpg

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Okay, so he only appeared for like what... 4 episodes... but that won't stop me from declaring that I'M A HEINE FAN.

Am I the only one? Stand forth, lovers of Westenfluss!

I stand up for the awesomeness of Heine and his sweet ass gouf that he owned up on Stellar in!!!!!! The crazy thing is that my favorite MS always die, in SEED Blitz and Forbidden die, and now in Destiny Gouf too!!!!! Whats next the death of Super Freedom which I already love???? Though Heine was awesome, I always love the laid-back yet serious characters.

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:00 PM

OHHHH YEA!!!!! Definitely my second favorite overall and favorite female. Now how about some shower pics lol?

Shinn Asuka
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:27 PM

Originally posted by: kinggalaxia

Shinn Asuka rocks ~

I whole heartedly agree. Ever since Shinn met Stellar, he has changed his priorities. I have mentioned this in another thread before, so I am going to quote myself here.

Why do most/same of you hate Shinn. I think he is good character that got even better, now that he found Stellar. Maybe you havent noticed but Shinn and Stellar complete each other. Shinn is sad and angry because his family is dead and there was nothing that he could do but guess what, now he found a poor, cute, little girl he can protect. But wait, it gets even better, Stellar has a few issues, she is overly afraid of death and wants to be protected and loved. And Shinn wants to protect and love her, to sort of make up for his family loss. Say what you want about Shinn, he might be a stupid, childish kid but he has his heart in the right spot and still cares for someone, which makes him a good person in my book.

Just being a cry baby doesnt make him a bad person / character. Shinji, the lead character in Neon Genesis Evangelion is a much bigger cry baby but he still ends up owning everybody else!

Shinn lost his damn family and had to watch their bloody corpses, how would you feel if that happened to you? Why do you think he joined ZAFT, he was f%&$#@^! angry and had no one to guide and love him.

yeah and I am glad there are more people defending Shinn now. As the episodes develop, we see the other side of Shinn... A Shinn who is so keen on protecting Stellar, though he don know her well. He lost his family and since young he had not had the family love he should have got. and like wat maddog said, Shin wants to protect Stellar to sort of make up for her family loss. And like what he said in episode 20: No one can stop war. In that case, I will fight. I will fight and this time I'll protect everything that's precious to me!

and yeah... Since Shinn get to know Stellar, he is becoming a much much better character. And I am sure more people will like him as the episodes develop.

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Shinn should die. That'll stop his bitching.

MadDog
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:55 PM

Dude, I think you neeed a can of whoop ass and chill out a little! You obviosuly have no clue about good character development. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

http://college.schuminweb.com/images/junior/general-stuff/whoop-ass.gif

<sarcasm>Oh, and please stop posting pics of Lunamaria, otherwise I'll never stop drooling all or my damn keyboard. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif</sarcasm>

Shinn Asuka
Thu, 04-21-2005, 12:51 PM

Quit watching animes or Gundam Seed Destiny dude.
you don know anything about character development
no point argueing with you.

Mut
Thu, 04-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh no!? A difference of opinions... ON THE INTERNET.

Like I'm gonna acknowledge anything said by someone with the name "Shinn Asuka". I still stand by my "Shinn is a whiney vagina" comment.

telemari
Thu, 04-21-2005, 01:56 PM
No way. Her sister is much more cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mae
Fri, 04-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I'd have to say my favorite character is Dearka. He starts out as kind of an ass, but when he's confronted with the truth of what he's doing he thinks about it and then he switches sides. No yelling and screaming, no crying, just does what he knows is right. He's the most normal and least drama queen of the bunch, and I like him for it.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:46 AM
I can't believe the beginning of this post, so many people are dissing on Sai. I'm only at episode 18 on GS, so maybe I don't know the whole story, but i'd be piss if my soon to be fiancee turns me down and likes my friend. And anyways, when they showed the lady captain asleep at night, that was freakin hot. Another favorite character in GS that I like is the mechanic dude that fixes everything. And please tell me that Muu la Fraga doesn't really die, he is an extremely cool guy.

Kiara14
Sun, 05-01-2005, 01:26 PM
My favorite character is Cagalli no doubt she just kicks ass!
The most well developed character in my opinion.

Kira and Athran are both tied for my favorite males.
Lucas is alright although she is a little too innocent!

I cant stand Shinn and absolutely HATE fllay!

darkshadow
Sun, 05-01-2005, 01:27 PM
lunamaria and shinn

Kardiva
Sun, 05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
yea i like shinn also, im still undecided on whether or not he's cooler than kira and athran