PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP DESPERATELY

The Cursed Kyubi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Ok, im downloading Yu Yu Hakusho episodes from Anime supreme that someone told me about and im clueless about these " ogm " files. i did so searching and found a lil info but im not the brightest wen it comes to computers. Compression this, stream that. Clueless. What codes, players, and watever else i need to download to play this shit? The simpler the better. Links plz!! Help appreciated! Im clueless be specific plz =/

THX ONCE AGAIN!!

kAi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 11:32 PM
just get, xvid, divx, ffdshow, and then get vlc player and that should play.

stos289
Thu, 01-13-2005, 09:15 PM
If you look at the post that I made here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=12455&highlight_ key=y&keyword1=ogm), you should be fine. Just follow the instructions and choose which method you want to use and it should work. Hope I could help.

fremeer
Sat, 01-15-2005, 03:09 AM
i like ffdshow great little direct show filter. another option is to get a codec pack. most people should get the kazaa lite codec pack, this thing has nearly all the most recently updated codecs out and even some of the encoders. if you get the mega pack you can use it to play real media files and quicktime files on their two included players, media classic great little thing to put on a floppy cause its full of features and bsplayer, the best player out their, it shits on videolan cause of better everything, supports skins, winamp 2 plugins(most plugins are winamp 2 based) and takes up the least amount of resources from nearly all players cept its earlier versions.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-21-2005, 05:16 AM
I don't believe that KL codec pack contains everything you need for ogg vorbis. I might be wrong because I haven't checked out the newest version in some time.

animefreak
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:32 AM
vlc media player is the best so far, its support most codec including sounds.

DO
Sun, 02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Whatever you do do not ever download codec packs there overkill for your system.