PDA

View Full Version : what did you do last night?

chambers
Mon, 01-10-2005, 08:22 AM
i crashed my car i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

only had it like 7 months and its a write off i think. my insurance is going to be sooooo fuckign high now. probly around 2500 (almost 5k dollars) a year. bruised all over an all at least i wasnt seriously injured.

Xollence
Mon, 01-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Ouch what kind of car was it?

kupalmaru
Mon, 01-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Did you hit someone or you just went into a ditch?

The insurance is going to be a killer for you.

kAi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 09:41 AM
damn, that's some bad luck.

chambers
Mon, 01-10-2005, 11:33 AM
i hit someone, but im not sure whos fault it was. well let the police decide that. it was a citroen c2. i don tthink they sell them outside of europe tho?

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:12 PM
that sucks

i uh.......moved back into my campus apartment

r3n
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:16 PM
ouch, cant say ive heard of citreon selling in the US, he might find it tricky to find replacement parts :/

last night i erm did nothing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif apart from finally finish watching FMA which has an awesome ending

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:18 PM
what are YOU talking about

the ending sucked :/

r3n
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:41 PM
lies, i liked it. if it had been a completely happy ending it would have sucked. the only improvement would be the brothers to take gluttony home as their adopted lovechild. he is the best character in the series.

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Yikes, Chamber, that REALLY sucks. Hope for the best for ya.
FMA ending was just okay. Wonder what the movie has in store for us. Hopefully, it won't be utter crap.
As for what I did last night, played Texas Hold Em, Star Ocean, and FF7, and ended the night watching Gundam SEED Destiny.

Mut
Mon, 01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
damn, girls suck at driving.

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by: r3n
lies, i liked it. if it had been a completely happy ending it would have sucked. the only improvement would be the brothers to take gluttony home as their adopted lovechild. he is the best character in the series.

i dont care if its a happy or not ending, i think it wouldnt have been as good as a happy ending either.
however there are too many things that feel unfinished, mainly with the homunculi. The whole ep just felt rushed.

Souryusen
Mon, 01-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Try drivin on the right side of the road. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Worst thread ever!

Souryusen
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Worst thread ever!

Au contraire

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=11961&enterthrea d=y

Board of Command
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
i hit someone, but im not sure whos fault it was. well let the police decide that. it was a citroen c2. i don tthink they sell them outside of europe tho?
There are Citroens in China and *maybe* Korea. There are LOADS of Citroens in China.

GLS
Mon, 01-10-2005, 06:03 PM
a citroen c2, eh? does it look something like this?

http://home.zonnet.nl/CitroenCrashTest/C2/c2-crash.jpg
Hope everything works out for you. At least you were OK.

Whatd I do last night? I watched Randy Moss do a mime act mooning the fans of Green Bay. Classy!!

Board of Command
Mon, 01-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Randy Moss has the biggest fro I've ever seen. I normally never watch football, and yesterday I just saw the highlights. I was like "damn, how does he fit that big fro into the helmet??"

Raven
Mon, 01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Worst thread ever!

Au contraire

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=11961&enterthrea d=y
I concur. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Last night I innocently saw a movie with a girl from work because we both hadn't seen it yet, only to get in trouble from my gf. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif She was just joking though. I hope.

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Originally posted by: Souryusen

Worst thread ever!

Au contraire

I concur. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Last night I innocently saw a movie with a girl from work because we both hadn't seen it yet, only to get in trouble from my gf. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif She was just joking though. I hope.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

roflrofl, terra got pwned

Eurasian
Tue, 01-11-2005, 12:13 AM
O__O ahhh i'm sooo sorry that happened chambers. at least nobody got seriously injured... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

what i did last night: pulled an overnighter i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kooshi
Tue, 01-11-2005, 03:13 AM
When you say overnighter, you mean staying up all night with very little or no sleep? If so, that really sucks. I honestly can't see how people have the energy to do that. I tried it a couple of times, only to end up slamming my head on my desk at school asleep.

Raven
Tue, 01-11-2005, 03:27 AM
I've done it for 2 days in a row before, a while ago now.

Then I drove home, that was scary. My head kept bumping into the wheel as I was driving. Never doing that again.

animefreak
Thu, 01-13-2005, 01:58 PM
i always sleep at 2am or 3am nowadays, and i always woke up at 10 or 11. What i can't stand is how people sleep in the afternoon like 4pm or so when you have to sleep again later.

Deblas
Thu, 01-13-2005, 04:22 PM
studying, doing a term paper. the usual i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assassin
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:11 AM
i broke the side mirror on the family van, reverse parking it in the garage :S

kooshi
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Heh, that sucks, yet funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif How'd your parents take it?

PSJ
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak
i always sleep at 2am or 3am nowadays, and i always woke up at 10 or 11. What i can't stand is how people sleep in the afternoon like 4pm or so when you have to sleep again later.

i usually sleeps when i get home from school goes to bed around 3-4 in the afternoon and wakes up by 5-6 its great really i love it.

hmm what did i do last night? i watched seom naruto to get back on track with that one and then i did the usual sleep.

kAi
Tue, 01-18-2005, 10:33 PM
when to a friends house, and got a haircut, that's about it, for me last night.

Assassin
Wed, 01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
my dad actually siad nothing, but thats probably cuz it was more his fault then mine. i had already parked, and he was like "oh its too close to the line, move it over a bit" so i moved it and ended up ramming it into a pillar

animefreak
Wed, 01-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Originally posted by: animefreak

i usually sleeps when i get home from school goes to bed around 3-4 in the afternoon and wakes up by 5-6 its great really i love it.

hmm what did i do last night? i watched seom naruto to get back on track with that one and then i did the usual sleep.

Don't you have to sleep again at 9 or 10pm? surely you're not staying up all night till school time.

kooshi
Wed, 01-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
my dad actually siad nothing, but thats probably cuz it was more his fault then mine. i had already parked, and he was like "oh its too close to the line, move it over a bit" so i moved it and ended up ramming it into a pillar

lol, this is becoming more funny. He probably should've left you alone since you were the driver, not him, hehe.