PDA

View Full Version : sasuke and his chidori

basey44
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:53 AM
well i was wondering how sasuke can be so good now as to not use handseals to do his chidori, has hasnt done them for a long time, and yet kakashi still needs to perform the seals. is it because kishimoto wants it to be more similar to the rasengan which doesnt require seals so naruto and sasuke are a bit more even or what? because to me it seems stupid.

i searched for this using the search function oddly enough but came up with no results, input would be well appreciated

Mut
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:27 AM
it's for the ninja effect. 99% of nin and justus need hand seals, they just don't bother showing it a lot of the times like ie. kawarimi.

Aeon
Mon, 01-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Last time Kakashi used Chidori when he was face to face with Oro and told him not to move toward Sasuke he didnt use any hand seals.

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Well, if you think about it, every time a ninja uses some sort of ninjutsu, they would always have to do some sort of hand seals with the exception of those that don't require hand seals (ex. Rasengan).
I dunno about you guys, but I'm glad that they don't always show the hand seals. For me, that would be VERY annoying to see whenever someone pulls off a ninjutsu.

Tass
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Yup, like Mut@t@ and kooshi said, the characters do have to do them, but they dont bother showing it for time reasons. Also, they usually show hand seals to make what they're doing seem more intense.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:53 PM
If they are trying to conserve time why wouldnt they leave out the hand seals that Sasuke does for his fire techniques that he uses every five seconds?

jing
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
If they are trying to conserve time why wouldnt they leave out the hand seals that Sasuke does for his fire techniques that he uses every five seconds?

because i cannot even count more than 10 times he has used in this entire series....

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Hmmm, that's quite a good question. Well, the animators probably have the main characters using the hand seals (ex. Sasuke's fire techniques & Naruto's summoning), but that still doesn't explain why they don't show the seals for chidori or kage bunshin (kage bunshin DOES require multiple hand seals. It's in one of the episodes when Sasuke and Naruto fight against Haku).
Anyone got an answer to this? I'm fresh out of ideas.

Tass
Mon, 01-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Sure do kooshi, scroll up and take a look. =P

ZakuHan
Mon, 01-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Welll that would make sense, if they didn't show their hands until they performed the actual jutsu. We've seen Naruto requiring the seals to do Kage Bunshin.. But we also see him do nothing but cross his fingers across eachother to do it too.

Pretty lazy on their part, but whatever works.

basey44
Tue, 01-11-2005, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Last time Kakashi used Chidori when he was face to face with Oro and told him not to move toward Sasuke he didnt use any hand seals.

ah i forgot about that one, heh the only one i could think of was when he killed haku

frexeze
Sun, 01-16-2005, 03:16 PM
you dont need handseals, you only have to scream the name of the jutsu youre using

hand seals are really their way of giving their opponent the finger i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

wirm
Sun, 01-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I agree that hand seals are not shown for timing reasons.

As for Sasuke's fire element jutsus, if I had to give a reason, it's because he's got at least 3 different kinds. We have the mythical fireflower, the grand fireball, and the dragon fire.

On the other hand, if it is the same move over and over, then it would get kind of boring. For example, the opening seal for chidori is easily recognizable. It was even in one of the intros. The same goes for Naruto's seal for kage bunshin, and Shikamaru's seal for kage mane.