PDA

View Full Version : Transcoding

Paulyboy
Sat, 01-08-2005, 09:40 PM
I got nero and a dvd burner and i need a transcoder because the transcoder on nero is taking like a long time to transocde like 4 hours, does anyone know where I can get a transcoder for download, ive search for some but couldnt find any

Ioz
Sun, 01-09-2005, 04:43 AM
i got nero 6 and never had this problem. what format of video you trying to transcode?

Paulyboy
Mon, 01-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Im burning naruto 116-117

Alhuin
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I have a similar problem. I've had a DVD burner for awhile, but I just got some software to use (Nero 6) and I want to start burning all my anime to DVDs and be able to watch them on DVD players. However, it says I can only use .ifo, .vob, or .bup. All my anime files are .avi. So, is there a way to burn them as .avi and be able to watch them on a DVD player... or do I need a program to convert the files. If the latter, what would be a good converter and which file-type would be best?

Paulyboy
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Yah you gotta get a converter I dont know any of them, just search it on google

Foomanchew24
Wed, 02-09-2005, 10:36 PM
i use a program called D.I.K.O. and it does a pretty good job of converting avi. that are xvid or divx to dvd format. I have only used it for movies but it worked real well so i'm sure it would work well with anime that are avi
I think you can get it at www.cnet.com or at www.videohelp.com its a really easy program to use i believe that the is also a guide at www.videohelp.com as well. good luck