PDA

View Full Version : When does Bleach episodes come out?

The Cursed Kyubi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 10:33 PM
When do Bleach episodes come out, like naruto is every week. Seems Bleach subs are slow

kooshi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Raw usually comes out on Tuesday nights, I think. Usually Lunar gets the subbed version out a day or two later, unless they have something else to do. If that happens, you just gotta wait. Also, there was no Bleach episode this week.

obake
Fri, 01-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Is AKeep still doing Bleach? They released Ep. 6, but that's the last one from them. I, personally, find Lunar's subs unwatchable. Thankfully TW is picking up Bleach; I've always been happy with their work.

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:37 AM
lunar sub unwatchable? oh well your problem but akeep will probably not keep going they love to do a show and then drop it after a while and dont rely on TQ they are slower than a blind old lady without legs.

kooshi
Fri, 01-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Lunar unwatchable? What's so bad about them? Quality, translation, and speed are all good.

obake
Sat, 01-15-2005, 01:13 AM
I dunno, I watched Lunar's episode 7, and it was just not that great, IMO. It lacked the quality I had grown accustomed to in AKeep's releases. I've since deleted the episode, so I'm not sure, but I think I remember there being typos, grammatical mistakes, oddly worded sentences, and some translation quirks that sorta got to me.

I mean, I know it takes a whole lot of work to sub a show, and I certainly commend them for taking the time to do the work. I don't like "bashing" them over something that they distribute for free and create in their spare time. In the end, though, the end result just isn't for me.