PDA

View Full Version : Episode 125 Discussion

Souryusen
Fri, 01-07-2005, 10:53 AM
K-F 125 is out!

edit: You know where to get it.

edit2: Not a bad ep but I'm continually surprised by anime's ability to draw what should be brief events into an entire episode.

Seriously.. this ep is supposed to take place over the course of what, two minutes?

Apparently Frieza took up bomb-making after his defeat in the 80's. Fucking Dragonball.

Assertn
Fri, 01-07-2005, 11:33 PM
it was still a clever twist with the whole timebomb thing

although, and im not sure if its cause of the title or not, but the ending to that ep was pretty obvious

TwisT
Sat, 01-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah this episode felt really slow..

But as always the few moments with Luffy-action is good.. And also the ending with Pell..

But i'm getting really tired of the whole Alabasta problems right now.. I want the Luffy-action.. But hey, maybe thats just me..

Edit: BTW what do u guys think.. Will Vivi stay and rebuild Alabasta or will she leave with Luffy and becoming a crewmember?? I had hoped she would become a crewmember but i guess she wont since shes not in the movies.. =/

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 01-08-2005, 06:19 AM
oh well the alabasta arc will end in the next 3 or so eps, great episode but almost all eps are great to me, actually i don't want vivi to stay at all she's an annoyance and we don't need another powerless crewmember, i mean c'mon we already got usopp and nami don't need a third useless member, out of those three only usopp is of interest to me because he's there for a big part of the comedy in one piece, nami is just annoying all she's there for is to navigate the ship, no power whatsoever

TwisT
Sat, 01-08-2005, 07:32 AM
hahahaha i thinks it's the other way around.. Nami is good in many ways but Usopp is annoying as hell.. He have a few really funny scene's but most of the time he is just annoying.. And the most annoying about him is his voice and his constant crying of helplessness (ok i cant seem to spell it right, if that's even a word so i just give up)..

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 01-08-2005, 07:38 AM
lol oh well that's just a matter of opinion i love usopp he's one of my favorites just because he's so damn hilarious, nami also has her funny moments i just like her a lot less probably because the part about her past in the arlong arc annoyed the hell out of me, come to think of it i hated usopp too when they first met him but he has grown on me nami on the other hand could just suddenly disappear and i wouldn't even notice, really hope there won't be a filler arc after this one because the next arc should be a good one

Souryusen
Sat, 01-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Man, no love for Nami. Can't go nowheres without Nami, she be absolutely essential.

And what's more... she doubles as a flotation device.

Xceleration
Thu, 01-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Didn't wanna make a seperate thread for this, but can someone tell me where I can download the manga for One Piece to date? I'd prefer direct http downloads if not BT. I don't like using IRC. >< Thanks in advance!

Raven
Fri, 01-14-2005, 12:19 AM
This ep was so damned emotional - the silence when Pell did what he did was awesome. Very well done, I take my hat off. Well I would if I were wearing a hat.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-14-2005, 01:48 AM
The entire time the bomb has been counting down has been suffering from a SEVERE case of "Dragonball Z time" and I for one am glad it's finally over.

But yeah, Pell dying, that was some hard-hitting shit. Surprising considering the character was only in like 2 episodes.