PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hinata?

Tass
Thu, 01-06-2005, 12:40 PM
I havn't seen her since the Neji/Naruto fight!!

Last we saw, she was sick...I hope she got better. =(

(Any replies like: "Who Cares?" will make me sad...)

BTW: I'm Back!!! Hi AssertnFailure & Frexeze!! - How are you? =^_^=

EDIT: <Spelling>

Assertn
Thu, 01-06-2005, 01:53 PM
haha, wow, its nice to know i leave an impression on the members of GW i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

as long as neji is around, then why use hinata?

Mut
Thu, 01-06-2005, 02:42 PM
hinata is worthless and she sucks. i think she is the worst hyuuga in naruto history.

EDIT: almost forgot...

who cares?

z0diac
Thu, 01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
So cruel yet funny in a twisted kind of way. Well Hinata is nice and all but i dont feel anything missing cuz we dont get to see her... when i think about just like another weak red headed girl which i wont name!
but just so you know i think u can expect her to be gone for some time until this whole sasuke thing ends i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

kupalmaru
Thu, 01-06-2005, 05:41 PM
I heard she is doing hentai right now, and she have a very hectic schedule to make an appearance.

There is a lot of character in Naruto that they can not give every body an airtime. Hinata feel like she is being left out, so she decided to make a jump to hentai.]

I hope I was helpfull i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jman
Thu, 01-06-2005, 06:45 PM
where is Mitarashi Anko, haven't seen her in a while. Last time I saw her was before the invasion when she clashed with Oro...

miaka
Thu, 01-06-2005, 07:36 PM
i would like to know what happened to her as well.. ^^ would like to see her be stronger

Deblas
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:16 AM
well see her again. a character like hinata doesnt dissapear like that

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:32 AM
Who cares?

Deblas
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:40 AM
apparantley she does

animefreak
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:54 AM
she's possibly still resting after that last fight with Neji. After all, Neji did a heavy damaged to her Chakra places. Or maybe she really is doing a Hentai schedule like Kupalmaru say lol.

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
apparantley she does

Shhh! Don't destroy the moment.

kAi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 06:29 AM
she isn't needed.
but you will see her again, it's inevitable.

frexeze
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:02 PM
wow hey tass lol.. glad you remembered me

hinata is probably still recovereing from neji i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

KitKat
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm sure we'll definitely see Hinata again because they still have to clear up the mystery of the whatever-it-was that Kabuto did to her.

kooshi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Haha, Tass, you're wrong about the last time we saw Hinata. It was on the episode where Naruto, the 2 Sannins, and Shizune return to Konoha. Yeah, it's brief (Hinata walks with her team in the forest), but since I like to bug people on technicalities, I thought I would point this out, hehe.
As for the next time we see her, I have no idea, but she should show up sooner or later.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:22 PM
I've spoken wth Hinata and she told me that she'll be appearing in an upcomming Ripley's: Believe it or Not television special. She'll be showng off her crazy white eyes.

Deblas
Fri, 01-07-2005, 09:35 PM
aha..haha..ha seriously samson

anime050
Fri, 01-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
hinata is worthless and she sucks. i think she is the worst hyuuga in naruto history.

EDIT: almost forgot...

who cares?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Ioz
Sat, 01-08-2005, 02:31 AM
hinata is the token "i like the main charecter but he hardly notices me" person she won't dissapear

Stoopider
Sat, 01-08-2005, 09:04 AM
She's back in the hidden village. Duh.

basey44
Sat, 01-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by: Ioz
hinata is the token "i like the main charecter but he hardly notices me" person she won't dissapear

heh just like the token black guy, hey, where is the black guy i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif kishimoto better watch out then since hes promoting that no black guys can be ninjas or live in hidden villages, and that my friends is racism. according to stupid people

kooshi
Sat, 01-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, considering how there's not as much black people in Japan than North America, Kishimoto probably didn't take that into consideration very much. He might get flamed if the anime was released here or something, but probably not in Japan.

Tass
Mon, 01-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Okies, I just finished catching up (with the exception of ep.116...im a AnbuAone only person)...I'v been kinda out of Naruto for awhile...very interesting developments...but ya...still no Hinata =(

Glad to see some people I remember are still here, and its nice to see some new ones. Mut@t@ still laying out the facts...thats nice to see...lol.

Oh ya...I have to stay on topic!! ..uh...umm...I like Hinata...(duh, they allready know that...tell them something new!)...and...uhh..I think she can kick Mut@t@'s butt!!! HAHAHA...I like trains.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 01-10-2005, 03:18 AM
wb tass

as for Hinata..just isn't really part of the plot nowdays so that's why we don't see her

Errihu
Thu, 01-13-2005, 01:37 PM

We could never be that lucky.

Deblas
Thu, 01-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by: Errihu

huh? I dont understand what you said i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 11:47 AM
since only 2 or 3 ppl have said it already...... who cares?

RasenDori
Fri, 01-14-2005, 05:01 PM
anyone with the last name hyuuga rocks. hinata and tenten where the only female leaf genins that impressed me. she went all out against neji, sure it was useless, but poor girl is trying to change herself. the same cant be said for ino who is a loudmouth that never does anything, and sakura who simply cries all the time. so, im looking forward to seeing hinata again, hopefully she will be much better.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:10 AM
they still have to clear up the mystery of the whatever-it-was that Kabuto did to her.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who watches what he did that he was copping a feel.

A MAGIC feel!

Errihu
Mon, 01-17-2005, 11:31 AM

Originally posted by: Errihu

huh? I dont understand what you said

It's a phrase that means that we could never be lucky enough to see her disappear. Generally meant to be said in a facetious manner. Basically, that the universe has cursed us with Hinata, and knowing how much people hate her, she will never go away.

Munsu
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Hinata sucks, Neji should have killed her ass...

Then we would know where she is.... 7 feet under...

Tass
Mon, 01-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
anyone with the last name hyuuga rocks. hinata and tenten where the only female leaf genins that impressed me. she went all out against neji, sure it was useless, but poor girl is trying to change herself. the same cant be said for ino who is a loudmouth that never does anything, and sakura who simply cries all the time. so, im looking forward to seeing hinata again, hopefully she will be much better.

Hurray!! I knew I wasn't the only one! =^_^= Thankyou RasenDori!

Mut
Mon, 01-17-2005, 04:49 PM
if hinata was a real person, i'd kick her head off and have her buried 8 feet under.

Phoenix23
Mon, 01-17-2005, 05:48 PM
if hinata was a real person, i'd kick her head off and have her buried 8 feet under.Why?

(besides the fact that she's still a Hyuuga; even if she's weak for a Hyuuga, even a weak Hyuuga would stand a good 1-on-1 chance against many other ninjas, and I'm not sure how much ninja training a Moderator receives i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif )

kooshi
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Why bash Hinata so much? Go after Ino and Sakura. Those bitches are so freaking annoying. "SASUKE-KUN SASUKE-KUN SASUKE-KUN" and so on. Jeez, Sasuke should've used some fire jutsus on their asses. They are the worst characters in the series (excluding the Tea Country crap).

Souryusen
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix23

if hinata was a real person, i'd kick her head off and have her buried 8 feet under.Why?

(besides the fact that she's still a Hyuuga; even if she's weak for a Hyuuga, even a weak Hyuuga would stand a good 1-on-1 chance against many other ninjas, and I'm not sure how much ninja training a Moderator receives )

She's a genin, I'm a genin, you're a student. Mut's a mod.

Surely I don't need to finish connecting the dots.

Tass
Mon, 01-17-2005, 06:45 PM
lol?

Phoenix23
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Surely I don't need to finish connecting the dots.Kabuto is also a genin... formal rank isn't everything.

Aeon
Tue, 01-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Screw Hinata, we need more TenTen and Tameri.

kooshi
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Screw Hinata, we need more TenTen and Tameri.

hear hear!

sangai
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:20 AM
still there is nothin wrong with hinata, as longas idon't see a hinata side story im happy, sure if there was somethin oh and as for hinata, she has been trainin hard, with neji and her father, and has become a long way from where she was before, also she isn't shy anymore,

stuff like that but no side stories, sure the other peeps are good, but face it hinata is a main character weither you like it or not.

Noonan
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Sadly, as a Hinata fan, and a Manga reader, that I must report that the following rumor is completely untrue.

There are no basis to that tales that two episodes from now Hinata, Sakura, Ino and Ten Ten will be sent out to rescue the boys by Tsunade.

The further rumor that they would be armed only with the bathing suits shown 2 endings ago, a rusty spork and a big bag of Soldier pills is likewise baseless.

Assertn
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:42 AM

Surely I don't need to finish connecting the dots.Kabuto is also a genin... formal rank isn't everything.

how many times are people gonna say this? of course kabuto's rank was irrelevant because he was a SPY in konoha! Formal rank in konoha isnt important for kabuto because it was all part of the deception

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Fuck yeah more Temari! That bitch is hot yo.

basey44
Tue, 01-18-2005, 07:08 AM
ugh they should be bring kin, it doesnt have to make sense, just bring her back for a few eps

Aeon
Tue, 01-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
ugh they should be bring kin, it doesnt have to make sense, just bring her back for a few eps

Yes more Kin

Phoenix23
Tue, 01-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailurehow many times are people gonna say this? of course kabuto's rank was irrelevant because he was a SPY in konoha! Formal rank in konoha isnt important for kabuto because it was all part of the deceptionAs long as some people need to have it pointed out?

Assertn
Tue, 01-18-2005, 02:03 PM

Originally posted by: AssertnFailurehow many times are people gonna say this? of course kabuto's rank was irrelevant because he was a SPY in konoha! Formal rank in konoha isnt important for kabuto because it was all part of the deceptionAs long as some people need to have it pointed out?

well as long as you dont deny your noobness

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Why do you want Kin back? She sucked bigtime.

I say bring back Zaku! To this day the only guy who truly has given Sakura what she deserves (LOTS AND LOTS OF PUNCHES!)

Knives122
Tue, 01-18-2005, 03:17 PM
why do we want to see a guy again, he got beat up by bug boy(shino), I'd much rather see that squirrel again, or that stupid umbrella person that got owned by Gaara, I could use a good laugh

kooshi
Tue, 01-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Who cares if Shino beat Zaku? Zaku beat the living CRAP out of Sakura, which is what pretty much what everyone wants in these forums.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Who cares if Shino beat Zaku? Zaku beat the living CRAP out of Sakura, which is what pretty much what everyone wants in these forums.

Zaku goes on a 'respected' list for doing that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah.

And he sounded cool when he went ZANKUUHA!

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
well as long as you dont deny your noobness

There's hardly anything "nooby" about pointing something out for someone that needs to have it pointed out, no? Is it my fault that an old point needed to be made again? I wasn't the one who stooped to pointing at people's forum "rank", and I simply took the easiest accessible analogy when explaining why that's not a very good idea (to spell it out more clearly, getting a higher "rank" by posting a lot does not mean that one makes good posts; if I wanted to make a ton of posts to gain a "higher rank", I could have done so - but I prefer to only post when I feel it's worth the bother, to make each post more meaningful than if I'd made a ton of posts not saying anything of importance; a person's posting "rank" is only a measurement of how many times they've posted (or what moderators/administrators think of them, whenever a special title is handed out (hypothetically speaking), not the validity of any point they may make).

Assertn
Wed, 01-19-2005, 01:34 AM
hey, who said anything about rank? I'm just responding to your post about kabuto.
even if terracosmo said it, i still would call him a noob.

maybe if you consider the meaning of the term "noob", you will understand the noobness

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 01:59 AM
hey, who said anything about rank? I'm just responding to your post about kabuto.
That post was in response to a comment about rank...

maybe if you consider the meaning of the term "noob", you will understand the noobnessI already knew the meaning of "noob" quite well, and I don't see how it could possibly apply to me. The Kabuto *analogy* may not be (more like "is not", I suppose) the most original one, but it did get the point across - that "rank" is not everything. If that makes me a "noob" in your eyes, then so be it. I can live with that. I think I might even be able to avoid crying myself to sleep every night, despite the fact that AssertnFailure thinks of me as a newbie.

Mut
Wed, 01-19-2005, 02:24 AM
why do people get so offended over the smallest things?

at any rate, this is the best arc ever.

Assertn
Wed, 01-19-2005, 02:53 AM

That post was in response to a comment about rank...

maybe if you consider the meaning of the term "noob", you will understand the noobnessI already knew the meaning of "noob" quite well, and I don't see how it could possibly apply to me. The Kabuto *analogy* may not be (more like "is not", I suppose) the most original one, but it did get the point across - that "rank" is not everything. If that makes me a "noob" in your eyes, then so be it. I can live with that. I think I might even be able to avoid crying myself to sleep every night, despite the fact that AssertnFailure thinks of me as a newbie.

you're totally missing the point with your analogy.
For one thing, unless if you're just being completely random and nonsensical, then im guessing you're comparing forum ranks in our world to ninja ranks in the naruto world. Which is quite a stretch if i've ever seen one. To be a ninja, you devote your life to your missions and the village. And therefore, you also devote your life to your rank. To compare something like that to some mundane heirarchical system built to categorize people in something like "how much you talk" is pointless.

As I said before, the only reason why the ranking system didnt apply to kabuto, is because it reflected a false life he presented in order to spy on konoha. I'm sure his rank as "Orochimaru's right hand man," on the other hand, is very important to him.

The noobness, is not understanding this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:33 AM
you're totally missing the point with your analogy.

For one thing, unless if you're just being completely random and nonsensical, then im guessing you're comparing forum ranks in our world to ninja ranks in the naruto world. Which is quite a stretch if i've ever seen one. To be a ninja, you devote your life to your missions and the village. And therefore, you also devote your life to your rank. To compare something like that to some mundane heirarchical system built to categorize people in something like "how much you talk" is pointless.

Then perhaps you should take a look again at the post you responded to...

Surely I don't need to finish connecting the dots.Phoenix23: Kabuto is also a genin... formal rank isn't everything.If comparing forum and ninja ranks are bad, why did you object to my objection against that kind of thing (i.e. using forum posters' ranks as an "argument" in a discussion of whether Hinata should win in a fight against another poster or not)?
(although my reply was obviously mostly focused on the comparison of posters' forum ranks, and the Kabuto analogy was meant to serve as a reminder that "rank isn't everything", like the poster I replied to seemed to believe (at least that's the impression I got))

As I said before, the only reason why the ranking system didnt apply to kabuto, is because it reflected a false life he presented in order to spy on konoha.I've never claimed anything else, have I?

I'm sure his rank as "Orochimaru's right hand man," on the other hand, is very important to him.Guess what - I think so too.

The noobness, is not understanding this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 01-19-2005, 02:30 PM
maybe if you were right about kabuto being a genin, then you can use it as an example......or maybe you need to come up with more rational examples next time
you shouldnt compare something broad like forum ranks to something very specific, like a spy in an anime

in any case, you're just being a "Y the alien" wannabe i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Deblas
Wed, 01-19-2005, 04:07 PM
maybe if you were right about kabuto being a genin, then you can use it as an example......or maybe you need to come up with more rational examples next time
you shouldnt compare something broad like forum ranks to something very specific, like a spy in an anime

in any case, you're just being a "Y the alien" wannabe

HEY!. you got that from me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. j/k

Mut
Wed, 01-19-2005, 04:19 PM
deblas... you're just a really bad poster.

Souryusen
Wed, 01-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Way to blow a weak joke I made on page 2 waaaay the fuck out of proportion, Phoenix23.

You're demoted to Phoenix27.

kooshi
Wed, 01-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Lol, this topic turned quickly from Hinata to noobiness. The joy of gotwoot, haha.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 01-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Lol, this topic turned quickly from Hinata to noobiness. The joy of gotwoot, haha.

This is the true greatness of gotwoot right here. We need more stuff to mix up the action though, Gotwoot Suvivor: Mod editioni/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Deblas
Wed, 01-19-2005, 05:14 PM

well you shouldnt talk either i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 01-19-2005, 05:17 PM

well you shouldnt talk either

Oh god, here we go again. Why Deblas!? Why can't you just keep your mouth shut?

Deblas
Wed, 01-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Dude, I didnt say anything. Would you keep your mouth shut if someone bashed you?. Why do you always bash me when I post anyway?

Assertn
Wed, 01-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu

This is the true greatness of gotwoot right here. We need more stuff to mix up the action though, Gotwoot Suvivor: Mod edition

we did sort of a while back
at least between Mut and I

PSJ
Wed, 01-19-2005, 06:46 PM
you werent mods back then right? if i remember correctly you recieved your mod titles shortly after that.

kooshi
Wed, 01-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Hmm, don't think I was around for that long.

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:45 PM

in any case, you're just being a "Y the alien" wannabe What's "Y the alien"? If I haven't heard of it (at least not well enough to know what it is), how could I be a "wannabe" of it?

Anyway, I don't see how using an example of how "rank" can be misleading could be irrational when replying to a post that makes a big deal of "ranks"...

Souryusen
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Either humor is lost on you or there's a tumor in your brain. A very big one.

I bet it looks like Kabuto.

Y
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:55 PM
in any case, you're just being a "Y the alien" wannabe

oh please

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Way to blow a weak joke I made on page 2 waaaay the fuck out of proportion, Phoenix23.

You're demoted to Phoenix27.

I maintain that AssertnFailure did the blowing (because he wrote that reply that got this thing going), while I provided the balloon (my reply) that was made out of your rubber (your post about ranks, which tbh was insulting - I may still have only the "student" posting rank, but that does not mean that the point I made was any less relevant than if I'd had any other "rank", and I hardly find such "jokes" very amusing at all...).

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Either humor is lost on you or there's a tumor in your brain. A very big one.

I bet it looks like Kabuto.AFAIK, neither is the case. Is this another example of your notion of "humor"?

Mut
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:58 PM
don't double post. thanks.

Deblas
Wed, 01-19-2005, 11:58 PM
I learned to just take what they say Phoenix23

Munsu
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:01 AM
why are we still discussing in the crappiest thread in the forum?

This thread should've had one post explaining where she is and that's it....

BTW, this was funny...

[19:16] <+Haku-san> just got come a bit ago

Souryusen
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Read it again.

Surely I don't need to finish connecting the dots.

And again.

And again.

Until it makes sense, numbnuts.

Mut asserted that he could kill Hinata IRL. Now... Hinata's rank is genin, correct? My FORUM rank is Genin. See? We're both Genins. Is funny, yes?

I pointed out that you are a student.. so that you could get the connection (which you didn't.) You see? Hinata is Genin.. I am Genin.. You are student. Forum ranks.

Mut is a moderator. He can ban Students and Genins and Chuunins and Jounins and Sannin or whatever else. So.. I assert that Mutata NEEDS no training to defeat Hinata.. since he can simply ban her as a Mod.

You see? Not a judgement call on your worth based on rank.

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Noted; it shall not be repeated.

I was starting to think along those lines myself...

Until it makes sense, numbnuts.
My nuts aren't numb at all, thank you very much.
Sorry for misperceiving your post as an insult, but your finishing line did leave room for ambiguity, and I did not consider the possibility that you would equate "kill IRL" to "forum ban" (to me, "IRL" usually signifies the life outside of the web)...
Anyway, it's probably best to leave this thing dead and buried now. It ain't going anywhere good, and it's starting to smell.

Y
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:06 AM

Take it like a Japanese schoolgirl, Deblas.

Deblas
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:07 AM

Noted; it shall not be repeated.

I was starting to think along those lines myself...

no,no. ohh damn it. Dont drag me into this!!

kAi
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:14 AM
the easiest way not to be dragged into it, is not post where it is happening, heh.

this is a funny thread, thanks guys.

Y
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:16 AM
What's "Y the alien"? If I haven't heard of it (at least not well enough to know what it is), how could I be a "wannabe" of it?

I am an internet celebrity

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
this is a funny thread, thanks guys.

*makes an artistic bow to the audience*

Originally posted by: Y The Alien

What's "Y the alien"? If I haven't heard of it (at least not well enough to know what it is), how could I be a "wannabe" of it?

I am an internet celebrityI see... what are you famous for?

Munsu
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:32 AM
I watched 24 season 3 for the last 2 days....

It was pretty cool, there is bioterrorism everywhere...

There are excutions and arms being chopped off...

Two thumbs up!

I'll start season 4 in a bit....

Assertn
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:40 AM
a "Y the Alien" is the act of turning a minor incident into a major debate and the attempt to use big words in order to make your arguments more plausible.

But just as souryusen pointed out, i have the trump card.
the sanmods are always right i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailureBut just as souryusen pointed out, i have the trump card.
the sanmods are always right What if they don't agree? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Mut
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:51 AM
you just won't be able to post anymore... that's all.

Assertn
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:56 AM

Originally posted by: AssertnFailureBut just as souryusen pointed out, i have the trump card.
the sanmods are always rightWhat if they don't agree?

the sanmods are a collective conscious. In the unlikely event of a disagreement, then its 2/3 majority either way.

Y
Thu, 01-20-2005, 01:00 AM
a "Y the Alien" is the act of turning a minor incident into a major debate and the attempt to use big words in order to make your arguments more plausible.
oh zing. too bad I can't pull "a sanmod" and edit your posts

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailurethe sanmods are a collective conscious. In the unlikely event of a disagreement, then its 2/3 majority either way.

Ok.

(btw, what exactly is Mut@t@'s avatar supposed to be? It looks like a piece of bread with a face... and it's slowly freaking me out, not knowing what it is... it has got me more worried for my mental health than the mere thought of 5-episode filler story with Sakura as the only main character...)

Knives122
Thu, 01-20-2005, 01:06 AM
its some stupid cat-bread thing, if you want to see it in action go here: edit: its stupid so I took it off

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
its some stupid cat-bread thing, if you want to see it in action go here: action (http://www.e-thug.net/)

I think I'll just go to sleep now.

Deblas
Thu, 01-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

Take it like a Japanese schoolgirl, Deblas.

And they tell me Im a spammer. That comment was just plain stupid. Its not even worth it to start an argument about.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-20-2005, 02:03 PM
And they wonder why new people are afraid of signing up at gotwoot...

Souryusen
Thu, 01-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And they wonder why new people are afraid of signing up at gotwoot...

Three words.

Diamond.

Cutter.

Nipples.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-20-2005, 02:40 PM
That stopped being funny like... 5 times ago i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, get back on topic or this thread is getting closed.

Souryusen
Thu, 01-20-2005, 04:04 PM
That stopped being funny like... 5 times ago

Sorry, it just becomes knee jerk after awhile.

Anyway.. on topic... I'm sure Hinata will show up when she's... you know... relevant.

And just to pre-empt Terra on this one... that may never happen.

Phoenix23
Thu, 01-20-2005, 05:29 PM
With Neji dead or seriously wounded, she could probably get a scene or two afterwards - certainly nothing less than a quick glance...

Assertn
Thu, 01-20-2005, 07:08 PM
That stopped being funny like... 5 times ago

if that stopped being funny, then why did i laugh just now? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't ask me, I'm not responsible for the genes that gave you such a bad sense of humor.

Or so you think... mwah hah!

PSJ
Thu, 01-20-2005, 07:29 PM
hahaha now that was funny. personally i hope hinata never shows up again cause lets face it she is annoying as hell and around her naruto gets annoying to cause he disrupts everything by starting to shout while she's trying to say somehting and shit, grah i hate it!

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 02-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Hinita is still around your just not looking in the right places. She's all over the internet starring in poorly drawn hentai and errotic incest fanfiction. Yesh I don't understand why the quiet girl is perceived to be so attractive, but something tells me she'll be the subject for errotic drawings and fanfiction for years to come.

drcitan
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Hinata is gonna be badass just not anytime soon.

codeRed
Mon, 02-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Hinita is still around your just not looking in the right places. She's all over the internet starring in poorly drawn hentai and errotic incest fanfiction. Yesh I don't understand why the quiet girl is perceived to be so attractive, but something tells me she'll be the subject for errotic drawings and fanfiction for years to come.

Because Hinata basically is the girl that guys with no game can only hope for to get some. Look at Naruto, can never get with Sakura and the others girls, but there is always Hinata.

Assertn
Mon, 02-14-2005, 08:42 PM
either that, or the girls that guys "with game" tend to get are usually considered sluts

but hey, maybe STDs are your thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kooshi
Mon, 02-14-2005, 09:48 PM
At least Hinata is better than Sakura or Ino. Those two are soooooooooo bitchy.

Psyke
Tue, 02-15-2005, 06:59 AM
At least Hinata is better than Sakura or Ino. Those two are soooooooooo bitchy.

The only useless girl character to me was Ten Ten. Heck, even her fight in the Chunin exams wasn't shown. At least Ino and Sakura had a history together.

Phoenix23
Tue, 02-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by: PsykeThe only useless girl character to me was Ten Ten. Heck, even her fight in the Chunin exams wasn't shown. At least Ino and Sakura had a history together.AFAIK, her fight was shown (where she lost against Temari)...

Dezalanel
Tue, 02-15-2005, 08:52 AM
All the female genins have yet to prove much to me. I think they will all develop over time though. Look at chouji, he seems pretty useless for a while but he has shown that he is not recently. Although Tenten does seem the most useless to me....all she does is throw tons of shurikens and kunai....and those things like never work on a good enemy lol. She needs something besides throwing tons of weapons. Anyways back on topic.....Hinata will show herself again, she HAS to. She is the token I am quiet and like the main character person lol. She is probably my favorite female genin though....her fighting is way better than the others, if all the female genins were to fight she would win I think.(I am just talking about Konoha genins btw)

kooshi
Tue, 02-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
All the female genins have yet to prove much to me. I think they will all develop over time though. Look at chouji, he seems pretty useless for a while but he has shown that he is not recently. Although Tenten does seem the most useless to me....all she does is throw tons of shurikens and kunai....and those things like never work on a good enemy lol. She needs something besides throwing tons of weapons. Anyways back on topic.....Hinata will show herself again, she HAS to. She is the token I am quiet and like the main character person lol. She is probably my favorite female genin though....her fighting is way better than the others, if all the female genins were to fight she would win I think.(I am just talking about Konoha genins btw)

Good explanation. Just what I had in mind as well.

PSJ
Tue, 02-15-2005, 02:54 PM
hinata is not the most useful genin girl if you were to throw all of them in a real war i'd say sakura and hinata would freeze and be killed. ten ten would at least try something and use her skills(the few she got). ino is a 50/50 case of these 2.

Bobacahog
Tue, 02-15-2005, 03:07 PM
I think that Hinata has a hell of a lot of potential. Now that she started believing in herself more her training might actually make more of a difference. Granted she will never be on the same level as Neji. But she never beleived she could do much and she saw Naruto never give up during the Chunin exams, so I think there is potential for Hinata to get much better.

jing
Tue, 02-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Hinata would beat the living crap out of Sakura and Ino.

Rek
Tue, 02-15-2005, 04:42 PM
no lie... with the gentle fist... I would have <i>loved</i> to see her go against pretty much anyone but sasuke, gaara, rock lee, naruto, or neji. then if she got hurt, all she'd hafta do is use the ointment.

ES
Wed, 02-16-2005, 05:12 AM
reading the first and other replies..so much for friendly mods and members...

Anyway like they said, a /side/ character like Hinata would'nt disapear just like that same as Anko too..Im sure they will have a spot somwhere in the series.

Besides if she does in an odd way disapear in the series (which I hope would not happen) they'll give her quite an exit

*cough*Chouji*cough*

so there yah go. Back on topic and whatnot O_o

Psyke
Wed, 02-16-2005, 07:14 AM

Originally posted by: PsykeThe only useless girl character to me was Ten Ten. Heck, even her fight in the Chunin exams wasn't shown. At least Ino and Sakura had a history together.AFAIK, her fight was shown (where she lost against Temari)...

In the manga, Ten Ten was just shown lying on the ground with her weapons scattered all over the place. Temari was standing beside her without a single scratch on her. Guess she was too weak to even last one page.

Shanekun
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Screw Hinata

Seriously? I would... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jokes aside, i like Hinata pretty much the best of the female ninjas cause she's pretty much my "type" stylewise (short hair ^^) and by far not as bitchy or arrogant as the othe rones

Rynoa
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:07 PM
she'll come again eventually... but she needs a character development X( (I'm not bashing...) Besides her timid side, I don't see any more about her i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif But I'm a girl to so...

moogie-
Wed, 03-02-2005, 01:56 PM
i always thought hinata was naruto's future girlfriend. - if thats the case, she'll come back.

wingxx
Sat, 03-05-2005, 04:52 AM
i got saw hinata hide in a tree looking at her teammates training this is the last time i saw