PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Deeper Kyo

Jin234
Fri, 12-31-2004, 04:20 PM
what is samurai deeper kyo about is it good is it like samurai champloo and or ruroni kenshin

Crows_Kill
Fri, 12-31-2004, 08:57 PM
It's a mid-evil japanese samurai opera, think of it as kenshin meets naruto, psuedo historicle characters with magical super powers and demon enemies a plenty to be offed. Not my personal favorite serires, but it is ok. Very fomulaic though. Nothing new that hasnt been done in other anime.

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 01-01-2005, 01:12 PM
http://www.animenfo.com - use the search and it'll have a description of it. Its fairly good, but nothing special.

Eurasian
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:32 PM
i have to say..there's this one part that is just weird...

but it's good..not the best tho.

kaigan
Thu, 01-06-2005, 04:31 AM
not comparable to kenshin since kenshin just pwns every other samurai anime.

so anybody speculate who is that last character that called 'yuya-han'?

animefreak
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:56 AM
The fight aren't all that fast, but the main character looks cool. I'll say give it shot.

Makenai
Fri, 01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
I think it's Demon eyes kyo. his hair looks red too i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Eurasian
Sat, 01-08-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
so anybody speculate who is that last character that called 'yuya-han'?

*****SPOILER******
ok i don't think there was a "han" behind her name cuz it wasn't benitora (was that his name..it's been a while) calling her. kyo called her name..you know he always called her "woman" and now he finally calls her name...so that's why it's significant.

Makenai
Sun, 01-09-2005, 10:50 PM
****Spoiler?*****

So you expect him to say women to her at the end? He was in love with her during the end of the series. So it has to be Kyo I guess.

isso
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:59 AM
I have come up with this conclusion...

***<<<<SPOILER ALERT>>>>>***

The one who won was no other than KYO, but it's not that easy as only to say that kyo won.
When you see the battle between kyo and kyoshiro you clearly see that Kyoshiro falls to the ground, then when Yuya appears at the battle field shes met by Kyoshiros body.
Kyo won becuase he now mastered al the elements that Murasama tought him, and fighting for Yuya, Kyo aimed to inherit the title "The Strongest". When he now deafeted Kyoshiro, Kyo and Kyoshiro became one again (two became one) and so Kyos body disapeared. The diffrence between the now existing Kyo / Kyoshiro was that KYO was the dominating part as he had developed from a ruthless killing machine in to something more human.. And taken to considaration that Yuya promised to give back the medecin boxs to Kyoushiro earlier in the anime, yet she was the one carrying the medecin box and doing Kyoshiros job, because kyo wouldn't carry such a thing, he was there just to protect the one he loved. And The smile, the clothes and the voice of kyo clearly inidactes that it is Kyo not Kyoshiro existing.. Because we know to kinds of kyoshiro, the funny guy, and the serius guy, if it had been the funny guy (kyoshiro) wich everyone knows from the beginning of the anmie, he would have fooled around and carried the box and perhaps lived with Yuya, but thats not the case, everyone can see this.. And if it had been the serius guy (Kyoshiro) then he wouldn't have lived with Yuya but indeed with Sakuya, the woman HE loved... And remeber, Kyos will to live was actually stronger than kysohiro that was prepared to die for Migura. And that will deafeted Kyoshiro.. But as I said before, kyoshiro never disaperes he becomes one with Kyo, but Kyo is dominating the body and mind, perhaps more loving of Yuya then before..

Love conquers al!
KYO!!!!

isso
Wed, 09-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Samurai Deeper Kyo is a good series, not the best but its good, and the charaters are really cool!!! =) The coolest ever..

KYO IS THE MAN!!!

Terra you would like it!

PSJ
Wed, 09-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Don't double post. The show is okey. Kyo in is original body is badass but that's about it.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:21 AM
I hate this show. It really sucks. Really, so many cliches and boring execution too. I hear the manga is much better.

isso
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:35 AM
YET, KYO is the man, he's my idol...

I would like to be like him.. i have actually thought about starting fights with my friends, not because i don't like them, but because i like them and the more the reason to fight and enjoy it...

Hell, I'm in a bad mod today, saw one of my x-girlfriends today on the train home.. And she was still stunning beautiful... It feels like im re-living the separation.. aaaaarrrrrggggghhh....

WHY, she was the only one of my girlfirends I ever loved.. I go to school with another at chalmers, but i don't have any feelings at al.. Yet this one, i never stopped loving her, i'll probably love her forever because she was my first true love, my love of youth...

I love you Jessica... BÄRFIS!!!

dark maginn
Wed, 09-07-2005, 08:32 PM
i like this series and ya kyo is cool

el_boss
Thu, 01-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Samurai Deeper Kyo is the only anime so far I haven't been able to watch all the way trough. It was so awful I couldn't even force myself to watch the last 5 or 6 episodes.

Munsu
Thu, 01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Last couple of episodes are good though... I agree that it was fairly boring, but those episodes are worth it.

el_boss
Thu, 01-12-2006, 12:07 PM
You're just trying to fool me to watch the show.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Seriously though, the show was so bad that I almost had an anxiety attack.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I hate this show. It really sucks. Really, so many cliches and boring execution too. I hear the manga is much better.

No it isnt good its just as bad.

Kyuuzou
Wed, 02-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Damn I've been watching the show for over a month now and still only at episode 7....X_X it's not half bad all the time but stil,l are there gonna be any good episodes later on????

el_boss
Wed, 02-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by: Kyuuzou
Damn I've been watching the show for over a month now and still only at episode 7....X_X it's not half bad all the time but stil,l are there gonna be any good episodes later on????
Stop watching this crap, it doesn't get any better.

Mizuchi
Thu, 02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Originally posted by: Kyuuzou
Stop watching this crap, it doesn't get any better.

You stupid son of a batch of cookies, yes it does. Last 6 or so episodes OWN. It just makes a lot more sense if you watch the rest of the series before.

dragonrage
Fri, 08-18-2006, 02:14 AM
ah i finally watched this anime and i must say that i like it. Blood lust and friendship. Lol, what a concept. The storyline is interesting as well and the characters are really enjoyable. It was a great watch.