PDA

View Full Version : Moving houses sucks

Winged Dancer
Fri, 12-31-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey!

So anyway, I finished finals on the 15th and on the 17th I was moving to a new house, about 5 miles away from my old house. Stupid? Probably! But we'll get money by renting the old one, so its fine.

Anyway, moving was living hell. Everything was in boxes and I had nothing to do and then I was stuck in my new (bare) bedroom for three hours with nothing but the Naruto manga, volumes one and two. I think I could recite them now.

Then I didn't have internet for three weeks and THEN I got salmonelosis or something like that on christmas eve! So now I'm stuck here and I'm low on blood because of the analysis I had to do and I can't even eat chocolate and I'll be toasting with water tonight - that's it, if I'm not throwing up the toasted bread I'll get for dinner!!

But I have my Nintendo. God bless RPGs.

So hope you had a merry christmas (merrier than mine!) and will enjoy the new year. My new year wish is to get rid of the damned things inside my stomach and do some excersice =P

Ioz
Fri, 12-31-2004, 02:58 PM
wow that sucks but I totally understand your moving dilemma I moved out of my parents house this year with some friends but I moved about 100 miles away from my family and boxes are evil shit i've been living in this house for like five months and my roomates boxes are still every where. damn her and her evil boxes.

kooshi
Fri, 12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Ouch on the moving and the boxes. I'm so glad my family has minimized the moving. Only moved twice in my entire life, yay!

Board of Command
Fri, 12-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Dang that's rough.

kAi
Fri, 12-31-2004, 09:01 PM
heh i've moved heaps of times, i'm kinda used to it now.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 01-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Lucky you... this is only my second move, but since my family has thousands of books it was over 50 books-only boxes and that complicated things a lot.
Meh, I didn't see the neccessity to move. The old house was just fine ¬¬

Xollence
Sat, 01-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Hehe yes moving does suck, I helped my friends move this weekend, it was hell.

animefreak
Sat, 01-01-2005, 05:39 PM
moving aren't so bad, i moved before but i didn't have to do anything. My parents do most of the work..hehe.

Board of Command
Mon, 01-03-2005, 01:24 PM
You should help out, unless you don't have a lot of stuff to move. Every time my family moves we have at least 2-3 truck loads of stuff. Last time we had 4 loads. And I'm talking about the standard 12' Uhaul truck.

Assertn
Mon, 01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
i bet it doesnt suck as much as moving islands on xmas

animefreak
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
You should help out, unless you don't have a lot of stuff to move. Every time my family moves we have at least 2-3 truck loads of stuff. Last time we had 4 loads. And I'm talking about the standard 12' Uhaul truck.

I don't have a lot of stuff since i had to share room with my big's brother, mostly his stuff. Now, i have my own room but had to share room with my little's brother, but mostly my stuff.

kAi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 02:37 AM
on average i've lived in 1 house a year of my life.

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-07-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Anyway, moving was living hell. Everything was in boxes and I had nothing to do so I spent three hours in my new (bare) bedroom with nothing but the pic that Terra sent me to keep me company in the loneliest of moments.

Fixed it for you.

Welcome back, sexy.