PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 13 up LUNAR

KameronFrye
Tue, 12-28-2004, 07:34 PM
http://www2.l33t-raws.org/bt/gettorrent.php/c82eacc6460c62e79f8e29dd176be1fdb1501a82.torrent for the l33t raws folks

go to http://alanb.yi.org:6969/stats.html?info_hash=e0af272e4e4c290fa54968f5bd8c4 5a1e30f2246 and click on the download torrent link, since I can't get a shortcut of it to cut and paste.

I'm getting 0kb/s on L33t and like 60+ on Yew, heh.

Edit: Finished in 38 minutes. That's a record for me. I've been seeding for almost 2 hours now and I haven't had anyone d/l it off me yet. >;/

I liked this one, but I think it'll get some complaints. When you kids see it, we'll discuss. =b

jing
Wed, 01-05-2005, 07:54 PM
It's out by Lunar.

Assertn
Thu, 01-06-2005, 12:35 AM
ok, apparently seeing hollows is in a different level than seeing ghosts, which would explain why karin didnt really get a clear view of that angler hollow a little while back. Now the question i have is, can orihime see regular ghosts, or just hollows? after all, she didnt seem to notice that one ghost that was shaking his ass at tatsuki in the previous episode.

in any case......YAY FOR OPPONENTS THAT CONVENIENTLY COMPLIMENT THE ABILITIES OF NEW PROTAGONISTS

edit: oh yeah....and im curious....do orihime's and chad's special attacks "cleanse" hollows, or "destroys" them? It could just destroy them, since it seems that only shinigamis can cleanse, but then again they DID get their powers from a shinigami

jing
Thu, 01-06-2005, 01:15 AM
i think destroyed, i remember hearing that a spirit can be cleansed only by the soul-cutter.

basey44
Thu, 01-06-2005, 05:21 AM
ya thats what i was going to say, also doesnt ichigo have to slice through their head to cleanse them, in ep 13 he clearly slices through other body parts and they dissapear i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Uchiha
Thu, 01-06-2005, 07:26 AM
I don't think they need to be sliced through the head to be cleanse but I guess shinigamis aims for the head because it will kill them in one shot. Also by doing so you minimize the chance of getting injured and you won't find out the Hollow's human identity. I remembered Rukia said that in episode 2.

Aeon
Thu, 01-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Tatsuki has to get powers now, she's too cool to be surpassed by Orihime. Anyways I'm being drawn into the show now and really wanna know why all these darn Hallows keep appearing.

kooshi
Thu, 01-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Unless explained in the anime, I would imagine that Chad and Orihime's powers destroy rather than cleanse. But then again, I could be wrong.
Episode 14 is gonna be kickass (I hope).

Assertn
Thu, 01-06-2005, 02:02 PM
well, when you look at the way the hollows dissappear after chad's and orihime's attacks....they crumble up into particles the same way they do when ichigo slices them,
while that quincy guy's arrows cause more of an implosion type effect.

edit: man i love the soundtrack...right now im enjoying the one they play at 15:05 of ep 13

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-06-2005, 07:01 PM
I wonder if Ichi will soon begin using spirit power and not slice everything since the hollows are too many right now and apparently his spirit power is so powerful that it gave Chad and Orihime powers.

Other than this anime suprised me cause i read the first 23 chaps of the manga and i find it boring.

basey44
Thu, 01-06-2005, 10:56 PM
u really should have kept reading, just after what you got up to it gets amazing

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Im used to great mangas lika Ippo,Vagabond,DN,GANTZ that i was reading when i firts saw the Bleach manga and it just couldnt get time from them. Thats why i checked this anime and it is better than Manga version atleast the chapters i read was a lot better in anime.

kooshi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Well, since I read the manga and watch the anime, both are good in their own ways. Still, I'm only reading the manga up to the same point as the anime, and I'm already hyped up about what's happening now. If the upcoming parts are gonna be better, this is gonna be an awesome anime.

Mae
Fri, 01-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Bleach has definately been more interesting lately, but I don't know about the new powers. Orihime's hair clips turn into ugly flower-fairies that protect her? Come on.... And Chad's arm? By watching the previews I thought he somehow got an arm from a hollow because that is what it looks like. Instead it makes even less sense.

I think having more people who know about hollows and shingami should make the show more interesting, though. And the variety of design for all of the different hollows is impressive. The series is OK.

jing
Fri, 01-07-2005, 07:48 PM
judging the series already when its episode 13? how shallow =P...

Assertn
Fri, 01-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: jing

you know....for alot of series, 13 is the halfway point i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kooshi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

you know....for alot of series, 13 is the halfway point

Hopefully not for Bleach. This anime better go on for a LONG time, hehe.

KameronFrye
Sat, 01-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Shit, with as much as they have to work with, I can't see it being less than 52. It's currently in the <b>first</b> great arc right now. The next one is another, that one shouldn't be more than a few eps away. And that arc is farily lengthy, from what I gather. I haven't read too far ahead of current, just because I want to be caught off guard by the series. But juding from mangas, it will continue for some time in the department of badassery. I patented that word just now.

TwisT
Sat, 01-08-2005, 05:42 AM
ok, it's pretty good and all, but Orihime's powers where just gay.. I did not like that one.. =/

Assertn
Sat, 01-08-2005, 11:54 AM
yeah i figured.....but the point is that a person shouldnt have to watch 13 episodes to start liking a series

jing
Sat, 01-08-2005, 01:13 PM
some anime starts off slow and may get really good after say 13 episodes? and totally throw you off after one episode if you think it was just OK. AND what if you liked 13 episodes but the anime starts to suck afterwards? i bet you wouldn't like the series afterwards either. we know this woulnd't end soon... because you guys have already seen the numbers in the manga, and we can probably expect this to be naruto long.

anyways to answer mae, the way i see it is that the two people are munch like the quincys. there had to be a first person that got the quincy powers and i guess its just the same for chad and orihime with their own kind of power. it was just kind of sudden though when they got their powers, probably writer wanted to give us the WTF effect. its kind of weird to see her powers activated from the hairpin?? .. wasn't it.....a gift?

kooshi
Sat, 01-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah, the hairpins were a gift. I also find it odd about her powers being drawn from the hairpins. But then again, it could be just for symbolism.

jing
Sat, 01-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Yeah, the hairpins were a gift. I also find it odd about her powers being drawn from the hairpins. But then again, it could be just for symbolism.

lets hope so.. lol. it'd be quite weird if you can activate magic powers from hairpins u get at a dollar store.

revel911
Sun, 01-09-2005, 12:22 PM

Originally posted by: kooshi

lets hope so.. lol. it'd be quite weird if you can activate magic powers from hairpins u get at a dollar store.

The power as said in the anime is drawn from Ichigo, the Hairpins... which also symbolize the love for her brother are just an outlet for her power within.

Knives122
Sun, 01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I didnt mind the hair pins, I would of liked it if the fairies had better powers, like the one that was used for attack, should of had something different

but oh well cant complain since it was still cool

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:22 PM
im wondering they were hinting that orihime has 6 different personalities, if 6 different spirits were created from her soul.
Maybe 6 is stretching it, but she does tend to act pretty random at times (take ep 2, 20:50 for example)

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah, her imagination + personality can cause a LOT of random stuff, haha.
Well, in my view, Orihime's powers seem to be more as support, rather than offensive. If she was battling with Ichigo and/or Chad, she can easily set up those shields to both defend her allies from attacks or heal them. The attacking fairy can probably be used as a finisher or most likely, a distraction.

Assertn
Mon, 01-10-2005, 02:10 PM
it wouldnt be a very good distraction if only ichigo and orihime can see it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Well, I said that, assuming that anyone with high spirit densities can see the fairies, including hollows. Well, I don't think it's certain at the moment if hollows have a high spirit density, but I think they do. Watch the first episode and you'll find Rukia surprised how she couldn't sense the attacking hollow at Ichigo's house. She said that it had a high amount of spirit/energy.

Assertn
Thu, 01-13-2005, 02:38 PM
she couldnt sense the attacking hollow at ichigo's house because ichigo's presence was messing up her senses. When the fairies said "only you and someone like ichigo can see us, since ichigo created them", I would assume that its not just a matter of spirit density