PDA

View Full Version : Naruto tiny walky Naruto figures...?

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I bought an imported little Naruto keychain figure, (can't supply pic, cardreader for my cam and webcam are elsewhere). And with it came a little package with the leaf village symbol. Inside there's this little "tablet" thingy.. like the ones you drop in water etc.

The box is all in japanese, what the hell is this thing?

Found this online, but I can't find any info...
http://www.anistop.com/narcbkeycon.gif

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Lmao, those are cute! I dunno what they are, but they look like the little images that they played in one of the endings, I forgot which one. Too bad I can't read Japanese or else I'd tell you. Whatever they are, it'd be nice to have as a collector's item.

RasenDori
Tue, 12-28-2004, 03:33 PM
wow... its figurines of the little walking heads from viva la rock ending... i have to get the neji one...

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-28-2004, 04:25 PM
The one I have is the Neji one ;] (It was the last one that they had... I was hoping for a kakashi, but oh well)

However, the question is, what is the tablet thingy that came with it? It smells kinda "lemony"...

Winged Dancer
Thu, 12-30-2004, 05:50 PM
The box says something like "VIVA Naruto! Mascot Figures", and has the release date and the character's name. I assume the japanese just liked the VIVA ROCK ending song so much that Bandai decided to sell the dolls... hell, I'd buy them. The Naruto, Neji and Kiba doll are too cute to ignore.

gaara
Wed, 01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
So does it say anything about the "candy" thing????????????? we obviously know it was made for viva rock or whatever

kupalmaru
Thu, 01-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Probably it's the same thing as those "selica pack"(sp) that prevent moisture and help the product to preserve it's mint condition

Or best case scenario it is a soldier pill. LOL i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PS: Don't try swallowing it, it can be a poison or a hazardous tablet that can jeopardise your health.

Deblas
Fri, 01-07-2005, 12:21 AM
just to be safe dont eat it

fremeer
Fri, 01-07-2005, 03:09 AM
to be extra safe and a little mean, break the thing in half, feed 1 half to some animal if nothing happens feed the other half to your brother i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kAi
Fri, 01-07-2005, 06:41 AM
Probably it's the same thing as those "selica pack"(sp) that prevent moisture and help the product to preserve it's mint condition
this is what i thought when i read this.

basey44
Fri, 01-07-2005, 08:48 AM
or maybe its a bonus lolly, u know like buy a figure get a lolly for free

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Or perhaps you should eat it. I have no good reason for this; I'm just being a sociopath again. Come on, you must admit it would be funny to see a news headling that reads. "Naruto fan dies from eating preservative agent found in Japanese packaging."

Stoopider
Fri, 01-28-2005, 12:59 AM
You could be eating their Soul!!!

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 02-06-2005, 03:56 AM
I bought 2 of those before. The candy that comes with it is a ramune candy..most anime candy toys usually come with a ramune flavored candy (if you don't know what ramune is, it's a japanese carbonated drink)