PDA

View Full Version : Naruto the Movie manga

drcitan
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Just when we had to wait until the end of january for our fix of the manga. BEST THING EVER

Barumonk
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Might be wise to explain this better...

Originally posted by: Tazmo @ NarutoFan.com

Just when you were thinking that we couldn't possibly be seeing anything half way exciting until the end of January when the next installment from the Naruto manga series comes, we are hit with something really great. Four full color chapters detailing the Naruto movie have surfaced. It is unclear how many more of these chapters we can expect to see about the Naruto Movie, but I have been informed there is more to come. The chapters are still in Japanese and can be downloaded at the bottom of this (http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,manga#movie) page. Have a great night everybody.

It seems kinda fake to me. The coloring style is nothing like in the manga, it looks more like people took pictures of the movie and did a simple cut and paste job. If it is real then its probably just to make money, as I doubt Kishimoto actually drew anything except maybe the cover page. =/

JusDaMan
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:50 PM
They do something similar to wat VIZ did to inuyasha and 4kids did to yugioh... they call it "animanga"

losernin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Yup yup yup. Either way, I still wanna read it. Hopefully someone'll have it translated in a day or so..

Raven
Mon, 12-27-2004, 11:25 PM
On page 17 Kakashi's hair is backwards! OMGGGGG!!!!!!11

mage
Thu, 12-30-2004, 09:18 AM
That isn't Kakashi, it's the enemy. Probably one of the main enemy's lowly goons, just bunshinned(a word?) as Kakashi. You think they'd actually mess up bad enough to draw his hair backwars? :O

Destroyor
Fri, 12-31-2004, 03:08 PM
This is real because I saw a hard copy in store (richmond, BC, in that store that sold japanese books, in the same mall as that japanese supermarket, looking up the name right now) but I didn't buy it since I'm broke right now ^_^.

Xceleration
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Where in richmond? I'm in Vancouver here! I wanna buy it! I'm guessing it's Yaohan?

Assertn
Thu, 01-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
This is real because I saw a hard copy in store (richmond, BC, in that store that sold japanese books, in the same mall as that japanese supermarket, looking up the name right now) but I didn't buy it since I'm broke right now ^_^.

ive also been to a store that sold japanese merchandise and saw them carry a set of naruto dvds that happened to have the "all region" coding

which of course, is a given that its a chinese bootleg

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-07-2005, 01:13 PM
I've downloaded it and I liked what I saw despite the grainy images.

So a new moral debat emerges: If it's all right to download unlicensed anime but bad to buy bootlegs, is downloading bootlegs wrong?
Edit: Obviously, I was joking. I don't really want to drive this thread off topc.

Deblas
Sun, 01-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Ill wait for the movie instead of reading it

Destroyor
Mon, 01-10-2005, 03:18 PM
The bookstore is at the same mall as Yaoham, 3 rd intersect with capstain.

Both Naruto movie manga book 1 and 2 are available, and they are not bootleg but the real deal.

I didn't buy any of them tho but I did brought a lot of Bleach XD. YAY!

quartz
Sat, 02-19-2005, 10:06 PM
where is this? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Deblas
Sat, 02-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by: quartz
where is this?

Narutofan.com. They have it up to chapter 3. I havent downloaded them myself so i dont know if theres more chapters of the movie

Arog
Sun, 02-20-2005, 04:08 PM
japanime subs is currently working on chapter 4 and 5 ( im part of it =) )

nests
Sun, 02-20-2005, 04:35 PM
I wonder if their is chapters for the whole movie or just parts of it.

nests
Mon, 02-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Narutofan.com has put up chapter 4