Assertn
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:05 PM
it all depends on whether lee uses the ura renge or not

losernin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:11 PM
You don't get what, now?

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:24 PM
how could neji lose against rock lee in a who do u like more poll!!!!

Assertn
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:32 PM
i was under the impression it was a "who would win in a fight" poll

The Cursed Kyubi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Either way, wether who would win or who u like more, I would have chosen Rock Lee. But i didn't get to vote =(

kupalmaru
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Do they need to pay to join that forum, Naruto Fan, or the "pay with Paypal" thing is talking of another thing.

losernin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Meh, it could go either way. With Lee's speed, it would make it difficult for Neji to hit him with his 64 Point Strike. His Renges could also tip the scales to Lee's favor.

kooshi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Yeah.... uh... Jing.... this is not a big deal. Just because you think Neji should win or is more popular or whatever you think does not mean that everybody else has to think the same way. I personally don't care which person is stronger or more popular or such, so I guess I can be considered neutral here, hehe.

Mut
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:00 AM
oh man, i thought you were talking about the NarutoFan Plus shit... cuz that shit's wack.

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
oh man, i thought you were talking about the NarutoFan Plus shit... cuz that shit's wack.

OH MAN
LLETS JUST DISCUSS ABOUT IT NOW
$3.50 a month? wtf is the webmaster on crack?????

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:32 AM
Weeelll, I doubt he's on crack, but the server size that he must have to keep up with must be rather expensive, as it hosts so much stuff. I guess that $3.50 a month goes to paying for the server.

grrbrr
Tue, 12-28-2004, 09:36 AM
Neji would get destroyed.... Neji has 64 technique which cuts chakra flow and has 360 view. Rock lee has speed, excellent hand-to-hand combat and the gates. Neji using the 64 technique on rock lee would be pointless, as Rock lee would be strictly hand-to-hand, so no use of chakra.

RasenDori
Tue, 12-28-2004, 10:07 AM
do you really think that rock lee would go into tie ura renge so easily this type of match up? if his to stand much of a change he would have to do it at the beginning of the match, otherwise neji will completely shut him down. and it doesnt really matter of lee doesnt use much chakra, if you get a direct hit for the 64 pokes of doom you arent getting back up (unless you have a crazy demon fox in you) . besides the kaiten its self is pretty fast, so i think lees fast movements will be stopped by the kaiten.

and yes... narutofan PLUS is a horrible idea

Aeon
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:24 AM
That poll is bs, and Neji doesn't need to use his 64hands to beat Lee that's been proven in the past. And Lee's speed means nothing to Neji since he's already faught him without weights on. If he hadn't he would've been surprised to see Lee speed when he took them off.

theblakeman
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Arguing over a popularity contest....sad.

chambers
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:28 PM
actually someone spending time to comment on somthing that they think is sad......just plain fucking idiotic...

i think it boils down to a popularity contest. neji is yet to have a positive sequence of events for him, in the anime at least, im guessing the next ep will do that for him and would make for a more level playing field foe the two.

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by: theblakeman
Arguing over a popularity contest....sad.

you didn't have to make a comment like that, and plus you could've just talked about NarutofanPLUS as well. I think you're the sad one.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
actually spending time to comment on somthing that they think is sad......just plaing fucking idiotic...

i think it boils down to a popularity contest. neji is yet to have a positive sequence of events for him, in the anime at least, im guessing the next ep will do that for him and would make for a more level playing field foe the two.

Not everybody votes on who they like better as a character. The purpose of that particular poll was to see who people thought would win in a melee, rather than who is 'cooler'. When I myself voted, I did consider who would win in an actual fight. I chose Lee because of his Renges and the possibility of him being faster than Neji. Just because Neji has his 360o vision doesn't mean that he can effectively dodge and block every single one of Lee's attacks. Neji's 64 Point Strike would also be pointless because Lee doesn't use Charka. The reason Naruto couldn't move after being hit by it is because he depends on and uses Charka, since Lee doesn't, it wouldn't affect him.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:37 PM
I'd vote Rock Lee.

chambers
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:41 PM
yes ut you have to agree its more than lilkley 50% of those people who voted were just voting for the one they liked the most.also how popular is that site! the poll was open for two days and it had 8k votes!!

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:43 PM
^^ 50% of that 50% could have voted for Neji. Either way, it's just a poll and polls are based on ones own opinion, so even if someone was a die hard Neji fan it doesn't mean that the rest of the world is. I myself like Lee over Neji.

And yes, NarutoFan is popular and thus filled with diverse people. It all just depended who was able to vote on whom when the poll was open.

kooshi
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:46 PM
yes ut you have to agree its more than lilkley 50% of those people who voted were just voting for the one they liked the most.also how popular is that site! the poll was open for two days and it had 8k votes!!

This is exactly why I don't vote there. From what the information, I assumed that this was a 1v1 fight and was asking who would win. I would probably say Lee would win (barely, that is), but since there are so many ignorant people who don't read what the polls are about, I just didn't bother.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi

This is exactly why I don't vote there. From what the information, I assumed that this was a 1v1 fight and was asking who would win. I would probably say Lee would win (barely, that is), but since there are so many ignorant people who don't read what the polls are about, I just didn't bother.

Sadly, that's sooo true. However, I dont think all people are completely ignorant. I hope that some of the NarutoFan population actually uses their heads.

RasenDori
Tue, 12-28-2004, 03:31 PM
dude, the 64 pokes dont just effect chakra, its a physical attack as well. all jyuuken attacks hurt. and 64 direct strikes to ver crucial parts of the body will hurt anyone and render them unable to move. if lee got hit by it, he wont get back up. and neji is a fairly good dodger. unless lee can stop the kaiten his speed wont matter. i wont go into too much detail about this because it would spoil the episode coming up, but lee and his gates wont stand much of a chance in my opinion.

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
2 days and 8k votes eh.... lets say 4k of those ppl signed up for naurtofan PLUS. $3.50 x 4k= wowzers.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 04:00 PM
That's pretty good profit and, if they're the good people they say they are, all of that money will go towards keeping the server up and running and doing any needed upgrades. With that, they should have enough money to pay for several months worth of bills.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:58 PM
I didn't know there was a NarutoFan "PLUS"

losernin
Wed, 12-29-2004, 12:48 PM
Yup. It's a new thing they just started up. If you get it, you get advanced PMing and you can DL eppies and chapters straight from the server. Meh, I think it's pointless, as not many people really PM others there and why pay 3.50 for eppies when you can get them for free at other places.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-29-2004, 03:52 PM
a few comments on the topic:

1, the polls aren't really meant to be 'who will win' battles, it was said that they were popularity contests.
2, Neji can probably beat Lee's ass, but not for sure, Lee trained himself in the gates openning in order to beat Neji, so nothing is 100% yet.
3, Narutofan Plus is garbage, but for the people who signed it, i hope that their 3.5$ goes into Narutofan Plus exclusive servers and stuff, rather for general mainteince of the site, it's bad enough that they were suckered into signning in, no need to sucker them again.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-01-2005, 10:08 AM
I would choose Lee any day of the week,neji is cool but Rock Lee is speciel. I just wish Kishimoto didnt use him all the time just to make other charather look better.

RasenDori
Sat, 01-01-2005, 11:25 AM
thats exactly why lee would lose

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Who knows maybe Lee's only win will be agianst his rival Nejii/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

drcitan
Mon, 01-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I was pretty shocked when I saw the results of the battle but after hearing it was based off of popularity votes then its just a little gay now. In this match up I guess it depends on whether they fight during the chuunin exam or after. In order for Lee to win he would have to bust out the gates ASAP b/c all it takes is one hit from Neji and it would be over. If they fought after the chuunin exam Neji would win using kaiten and following up with the 64 palms of hakke.

z0diac
Wed, 01-05-2005, 07:19 PM
omgomg!1 my brain is melting i still cant understand how people like Rock Lee!?!?! errr must leave thread before crazy rock lee fans try to hack me :eek:

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
And why wouldnt people like Lee? It would be pretty boring without a character like in the show.

Deblas
Wed, 01-05-2005, 10:39 PM
hmm. looks like the worlds coming to an end

basey44
Thu, 01-06-2005, 12:20 AM
u seen the newest poll
obito vs sakon in a 1v1 fight, and obitos winning. like damn cos obito sucks, theres no way he could beat sakon when he uses the seal at lvl 2, i would give more reasons why he couldnt win but then id be spoiling