View Full Version : Naruto rating

Niosen
Sun, 12-26-2004, 07:29 PM
What is your rating on naruto (on ten).

Mine is 9.5

Assertn
Sun, 12-26-2004, 08:15 PM
omfg 5.1 billion

edit: sry had 2 change da # cuz i got 2 excitedn hit da post button 2 quickly roflrofl

Niosen
Sun, 12-26-2004, 08:21 PM
on ten? lol

losernin
Sun, 12-26-2004, 08:28 PM
After careful consideration:

Storyline: 8.5. All of the arcs Naruto has come out with have been filled to the brim with great storyline, except for that crappy filler arc. The Haku thing was badass, the Chuunin exam was awesome, and this Sasuke Runs Away arc is extremely intriguing. With each arc, we've seen many characters develop into people everyone can relate to.

Graphics: 10. With each arc, we've seen the graphics and animation get better and better. At the start of the series, I was surprised by exactly how good the animation was--it was loads better than some of the other animes I've seen. The show continued to surprise me as with each new arc, the animation style prgressed spectacularly, instead of worsening.

Music: 9.5. The music used in Naruto sounds fairly unique with it's mixture of traditional Japanese instruments and Americanized guitar and drum styles. I especially love the chior they have for certain songs, they make them totally bad ass. Some of the intros and outros I'm not too fond of, but overall, I enjoy listening to Naruto music.

Attacks and such: 8.0. Let's face it--Sharingan is getting uber old. At first it was super badass when Kakashi alone was using it. Then, Sasuke got it and he sort of screwed it up since his character is kind of, well, stupid. Itatchi is pretty cool and all, but he seems to be like a godmod or something. Other than Sharingan, all of the Advanced Bloodlines Naruto has introduced are awesome. The use of Charka is also a lot better than the 'ki' in DBZ. There are more real limitations to the Charka system than the all powerfulness of the DBZ 'ki'.

Overall: 9.0 Come on! Naruto pwnz you!

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 12-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Overall: Hmmmm 9.0-9.5

There still some things that could be fixed but hell, this anime still kicks ass.

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Hard to rate. Quality on story/flow differs from arc to arc. Music is mostly top-notch though. Has a few cliches and tends to make characters a bit too invulnerable for my liking. But... I love it as a whole.

animefreak
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:32 PM
i rated a 9 out 10

mage
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by: losernin
Graphics: 10. With each arc, we've seen the graphics and animation get better and better. At the start of the series, I was surprised by exactly how good the animation was--it was loads better than some of the other animes I've seen. The show continued to surprise me as with each new arc, the animation style prgressed spectacularly, instead of worsening.

There's only a few episodes with above average animation, the best being ep 19, and the Lee vs Gaara eps which weren't really anything special. The rest of the eps all have mediocre at best animation with a few of the eps falling way under the "average" line. It seems to me the animation is just getting worse and worse. None of the episodes in the Chase Sasuke arc have had good animation, it looks like the people doing it have been pretty lazy.

For instance, why do the characters have light reflections on their forhead protectors with shadows on parts of their body inside the mud dome when it should be completely black? Same for Neji when hes wrapped up in that spider web in 115. Your guess is as good as mine. Usually the characters look like they've just been pasted onto the background without any skill at all, it's sickening.

Board of Command
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:09 AM

100000000000 for music

Turles
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:47 AM
4, and that's pushin it... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Conan-kun
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:53 AM
2 out of 10.

Elite Hentai
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:55 AM
drawing style and animation: 9 - In the early episodes I thought the drawings were so-so, but have really improved and the animation is superbadass.
voices and music: 9.5 - The voices really fit the characters, and I'll slaughter everyone that tries to dub it. The music is very unique and really fit into this anime that plays in a ninja world with modern aspecs.
storyline: 7.5 - Sometimes very good, especially the Haku arc, but later it got predictable. I still like it though.
fight scenes: 10 - I love the way they fight in Naruto. They don't just attack like a moron but use tactics.
overall: 9 - I'm addicted......

?igma
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:51 AM

compare it to other anime and Naruto ends on the bottom with dbz.

Koyuki
Mon, 12-27-2004, 09:14 AM
9.5 It's one of the best animes I've seen, or maybe the best. Somethings could've been better. Overall, a kickass anime

Kagari
Mon, 12-27-2004, 10:06 AM
no show, movie or book has ever impacted me the way naruto has, not only in sheer entertainment but in emotional lessons and occurences as well. It's amazingly well written, which is what is so superb about the series.

10/10

RasenDori
Mon, 12-27-2004, 10:28 AM
great story, and its only getting better. great emotion. and smart fights (sometimes). animation could be better at times, but luckily we havent seen another one of those "kiba vs. naruto" animations . i give it 9.75

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:23 PM
if naruto gets a 10 then Fullmetal Alchemist must get like a 12 or something...

edit: woops forgot to rate

anime=7, manga 9

Mut
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:47 PM
the anime gets 7.5/10. manga gets a 8.5/10

frexeze
Mon, 12-27-2004, 01:11 PM
9 ;D

Aeon
Mon, 12-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Anime get's a 8, any ep with Neji in it pushes it up to a 9.5 till he get's screwed which pushes it down to a 6. And like Jing said if Naruto gets a 10 then Seed Destiny gets a 15 and Madlax a 16i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

SeifeR
Mon, 12-27-2004, 01:55 PM
i give it a perfect score, its by far my favorite anime made

intense
Mon, 12-27-2004, 01:58 PM
7 out of 10

y4but
Mon, 12-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: mage
[quote]
Originally posted by: losernin

For instance, why do the characters have light reflections on their forhead protectors with shadows on parts of their body inside the mud dome when it should be completely black? Same for Neji when hes wrapped up in that spider web in 115. Your guess is as good as mine. Usually the characters look like they've just been pasted onto the background without any skill at all, it's sickening.

kooshi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Overall: 7.5

y4but
Mon, 12-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Well if you want to get technical, something reflective like their forehead protectors only reflects light. The only time it would be black would be if it's pitch black. Now I don't know if you think they were fighting in the dark but that doesn't look like case in either situation. This is also related to shadows on the body. If there is light, there has to be shadows.
In any case, I'd have to disagree. Naruto has a creative style to its animation. I've never seen animation quite like it.

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by: y4but
Well if you want to get technical, something reflective like their forehead protectors only reflects light. The only time it would be black would be if it's pitch black. Now I don't know if you think they were fighting in the dark but that doesn't look like case in either situation. This is also related to shadows on the body. If there is light, there has to be shadows.
In any case, I'd have to disagree. Naruto has a creative style to its animation. I've never seen animation quite like it.

I think someone needs to watch more anime...

Assertn
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:06 PM

omfg i KNOW...
its like.....why didnt they make 3/4 of that episode just be pitch black with audio?

y4but
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
I think the whole idea is to encourage realism, and I'd think realism is better in animation, don't you? So.. you're telling me to watch more crappy anime to comply with your opinion. That's a great philosophy.

Jessper
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:40 PM
I think the whole idea is to encourage realism, and I'd think realism is better in animation, don't you? So.. you're telling me to watch more crappy anime to comply with your opinion. That's a great philosophy.

You don't seem to comprehend what is being said here.... The cave should have had no light in it, we agree that would have been stupid to sit there and watch a pitch black area and just have sound. They made it so you could see to prevent bordem however that does not mean that the forhead protectors should have been reflecting light all over the place.

Assertn
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:46 PM
i cant believe you guys are making a big deal over a strip of light grey and a strip of dark grey color over the forehead protectors in the dome

losernin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

You don't seem to comprehend what is being said here.... The cave should have had no light in it, we agree that would have been stupid to sit there and watch a pitch black area and just have sound. They made it so you could see to prevent bordem however that does not mean that the forhead protectors should have been reflecting light all over the place.

Do you not watch live action movies or anything? Even in dark scenes there is light refracting/reflecting all over the place. In the cave scene, the artists more than likely drew up the sequence as though it were live action and forhead protectors reflected light around as any metal would in a scene filmed in the dark.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:53 PM
The anime 7/10 the manga 8.5/10

The story is the weekest part in both manga and anime cause its predictable 70% of tíme. In HXH who is like Naruto isnt so predictable.

In the beggining before i saw HXH,FMA, and i thougt Naruto was 9.5 or even 10 but those showes showed what they had that was missing in Naruto. So Jing is right if FMA is 15 or even 20 if Naruto is a 10i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

The Cursed Kyubi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:57 PM
10/10

I love the complexity of the show and depth of personality in each unique character. Music owns too.

kooshi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 11:08 PM
Well, the thing about Naruto is that it seems a lil childish for me. I suppose that at some points, the characters and such can either be too predictable or just plain ridiculous. Heh, guess this is why I prefer Bleach over Naruto.

ZakuHan
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:45 AM
I give it a 10. Not gonna say it's my favorite animes, cause I have lots of favorites, but it is a very good one. I like that the don't only focus on the main character but spread out the story between the rest as good as it does (atleast a lot of the time, anyway).

And Jing, very impressive work with those wallpapers, I'm using the second Neji one you posted now (the one that shows his specs and all that).

Edort4
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:47 AM
anime 7.5 manga 8

its very adictive and the naruto world has a lot of posibilities for new arcs. For those who rate it with a 2, i must say that i would never ever see such a bad anime and it seems u watch it(u need to watch to rate) so... 2 options: ur retard and watch a fucking shit anime (like 115 eps of garbage) or it deserves more than a 2.

Bye.

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by: ZakuHan
I give it a 10. Not gonna say it's my favorite animes, cause I have lots of favorites, but it is a very good one. I like that the don't only focus on the main character but spread out the story between the rest as good as it does (atleast a lot of the time, anyway).

And Jing, very impressive work with those wallpapers, I'm using the second Neji one you posted now (the one that shows his specs and all that).

OH Damn didnt know anyone actually used them =P, maybe ill make more now.

theblakeman
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:21 PM
I give it a 7. Plain and simple. Too much shitty filler, too much cheap animation, and the show isn't anything to original, it just takes a concept of fighting animes and makes it very enjoyable and entertaining. The story is pretty shallow too, though well written, it isn't very deep, which is just fine for a long running series. All the flaws can be accepted because it's a good series still and such flaws are expected in 100 episode and more series.

Nai
Tue, 12-28-2004, 05:28 PM

I'm really not that fond of the animation, and find it extremely sloppy at times. However, I simply love the storylines, the only exception here being the idiotic filler arc which was utterly useless. The music is simply put perfect. The show also offers an extremely rich character gallery. I don't think I've ever gotten attached to the characters in any anime as much as in Naruto, the only possible exception here being FMA and/or HxH. All in all it's a really good show that offers plenty of entertainment to me.

RaZzy
Thu, 12-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Storyline: 8,5 .... depends on what arc is on. Now it's very good!
Graphics: 6,5 .... man I wish the animators from FMA were working on naruto, the animation vary's too much and most of the time it's below average compared to other anime's.
Music: 9,5 .... great music, bring out a new OST with the nice tracks damnit!!
Manga: 7 .... maybe i'm a noob manga reader. But sometimes i can't even follow what is happening. So I stopped reading the manga. And it's not as entertaining as the anime without music and such. Luckily I don't know anything what is going to happen in this arc i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.
Overall: 9 .... It's the only anime that's interesting now.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 12-30-2004, 08:06 AM
anime 7
manga 9

the anime has too many crappy moments of animation, filler arc etc
manga is great the art is way better then the anime and less crap

naruto is still one of my favorites among many others like HXh, Bleach, Hajime no Ippo but Naruto could've been a lot better

basey44
Thu, 12-30-2004, 08:22 AM
im finding this show a lot more childish and less enjoyable then when i first started watching it, occasionally when they show real ninjas on a mission (this only happens in explainations, and i think has only been shown twice) where they have to assassinate someone or get some information and they are all dressed in black and slaughter anyone in their way i get excited cos thats how i feel this anime show be more orientated, if not full hardcore like that then at least give it a bit of a darker edge, cos this unfortunately is really starting to feel like pokemon or something

undecided what rating to give it, but its over 6 ill say that much

Raposo_C
Thu, 12-30-2004, 01:22 PM
Overall, I give Naruto an 8 maybe an 8.5.

And Jing is right, but IMO, if Naruto gets a 5, then FMA gets atleast a 20(yes its that good).

Assassin
Thu, 12-30-2004, 04:15 PM
basey, u have to rememebr this wa snever meant to be a hardcore ninja show....the point of the show is to show the development of the kids, and as far as that goes, i think they've pulled it off nicely.

i do agree that it lacks those crazy ninja moments that we all love, but like i said, they never intended for the show to be like that in the first place.

personally, im loving the current arc, with the genins chasing teh sound nins thru the forest. the only thing equal to this was the zabuza arc. more stuff like this, and naruto is a 10 in my book. but currently its sitting at 8.

i think half the excitement is watching the whole thing happen at once, rather then waiting a week for each ep. thats probably y i enjoyed the zabuza arc more, cuz i watched lke the first 20 eps all at once.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
you people are giving FMA too much credit it's not all that great, i'm not saying it's bad either but to me it was just a 7,5-8 nothing more nothing less i enjoyed it but you people are acting like it's some kind of holy show given to us by god

?igma
Thu, 12-30-2004, 05:57 PM
FMA rocked, I cant understand why you people give Naruto such high scores..

Storyline = almost none present
Animation= crap
Music = ok
Character depth = soso , depends on the char. Many flat-chars around the main-chars.
Athmosphere = 20% thrilling, 80% crap

I really dont get above 5/10

Also, many of you have only seen Naruto I think oO

RasenDori
Thu, 12-30-2004, 06:07 PM
not everthing can be fma great... which breaks the 12 on a 10 point scale. but the storyline of naruto is very clear, its heading in a single direction, although it can be overly predictalbe which is what ranks gantz and fma well above this. i do agree about the comment on flat characters. it really annoys me how many useless characters are floating around

Assertn
Thu, 12-30-2004, 07:09 PM
sorry to break it to the FMAddicts, but FMA's only about half as great as you guys make it sound
it had a really interesting storyline, but its not the kind of series that i would watch again after seeing the conclusion

and ?igma, good thing you arent a critic, cause you cant judge character depth worth shit i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assassin
Thu, 12-30-2004, 07:44 PM
lol...assertn is rite, fma was a great show, but not somethign id watch over again. naruto, u can watch over several times.

if u want godly shows, then u have kenshin (up till the shishio arc) and trigun.

speaking of kenshin, can someone hook me u with the 2nd kenshin ova? and a dvdrip of the 1st one if possible

Zoels
Thu, 12-30-2004, 10:17 PM
people are really biased to what they see/read first. i bet if one of you guys that say the manga is better than the anime watch any anime before reading its manga, youll like the anime better.

edit: my rating of naruto is a 9.4

Uberbaka
Thu, 12-30-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by: Zoels
people are really biased to what they see/read first. i bet if one of you guys that say the manga is better than the anime watch any anime before reading its manga, youll like the anime better.

edit: my rating of naruto is a 9.4

I saw the anime first (up to the Gaara vs Lee battle), I still prefer the manga though. It has a more adult feel to it (considering all the censored scenes). So in my case, you are mistaken.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-31-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
lol...assertn is rite, fma was a great show, but not somethign id watch over again. naruto, u can watch over several times.

if u want godly shows, then u have kenshin (up till the shishio arc) and trigun.

speaking of kenshin, can someone hook me u with the 2nd kenshin ova? and a dvdrip of the 1st one if possible
www.anime-supreme.com (http://www.anime-supreme.com)

I'd have to say ?igma and a couple others are giving FMA way too much credit. Maybe it's just me, but the first episode of FMA didn't get to me as much as the first episode of Naruto. Naruto is the show that really dragged me into this fansub-anime genre. Before I was just watching whatever dubbed show on TV, but Naruto changed all of that. When I watched FMA a couple months ago I was just like "Meh, pretty good, nothing to boast about though".

Oh, and Naruto's music is way better than FMA's, with the exception of the first opening (dunno the name, it ends with Scar walking forward)

Ioz
Fri, 12-31-2004, 03:08 AM
I would give Naruto a 9 its defintly not the most original show i've ever seen but it improves upon the typical anime sterotype.

jing
Fri, 12-31-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Originally posted by: Assassin

www.anime-supreme.com (http://www.anime-supreme.com)

I'd have to say ?igma and a couple others are giving FMA way too much credit. Maybe it's just me, but the first episode of FMA didn't get to me as much as the first episode of Naruto. Naruto is the show that really dragged me into this fansub-anime genre. Before I was just watching whatever dubbed show on TV, but Naruto changed all of that. When I watched FMA a couple months ago I was just like "Meh, pretty good, nothing to boast about though".

Oh, and Naruto's music is way better than FMA's, with the exception of the first opening (dunno the name, it ends with Scar walking forward)

yeah i guess i'd have to agree i woulnd't say FMA is perfect, but to me its alot better than Naruto. and yes i also agree with you that Naruto's first episode was alot better than Fma's first episode. i almost wanted to cry on the first ep of naruto =P, but however things went downhill after haku saga -_-"

SK
Fri, 12-31-2004, 12:33 PM
anime- 8
manga-9.5

?igma
Fri, 12-31-2004, 01:04 PM
you didnt get me, it wasnt about FMA, compared to other anime FMA also isnt THAT great. but it still rocks naruto.

Good thing I'm always a critic, b/c I can REALLY see the difference between flat-chars and round-chars.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-31-2004, 01:09 PM
Said by the guy with the avatar of a vampire who's only role in his particular series was to shoot random heads off.

Assertn
Fri, 12-31-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Said by the guy with the avatar of a vampire who's only role in his particular series was to shoot random heads off.

http://funfreepages.com/albums/owned/owned_cat_jpg.jpg

Souryusen
Fri, 12-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

The song is "Melissa" by Porno Graffiti.

edit: Also, ROCKS is a terrible song.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-31-2004, 09:25 PM
what's ROCKS?

jing
Fri, 12-31-2004, 09:33 PM
the first naruto intro.

primalspas
Fri, 12-31-2004, 11:41 PM
::sarcasm:: how can you not like rocks? the dude sounds like a japanese bruce springsteen

Board of Command
Sat, 01-01-2005, 12:24 AM
The 3rd intro and the current one are the best.

losernin
Sat, 01-01-2005, 02:38 AM
<.<; I liked Rocks a lot..I can't stand the slow intros/outros though. I live for the up-beat songs. Viva Rocks was the best.

Ioz
Sat, 01-01-2005, 02:44 AM
the intro from asian kung-fu generation was the best i liked it so much i downloaded some of their music.

?igma
Sat, 01-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

I fully agree about the chars, they do not evolve one bit. Still, the athmosphere created in Hellsing is one of the best dark ever made. Music, animation,background. It all owns.

But then again, Berserk is untill 3 episodes up to the end not a very round animation itself i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Board of Command
Mon, 01-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Ok I just watched the entire series of Elfen Lied. Damn, that's the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Definitely an artistic masterpiece. After seeing that I'll have to drop Naruto down to a 7.5 compared to Elfen Lied.

Mut
Mon, 01-03-2005, 03:31 PM
elfen lied sucked. damn, you have horrible taste.

damn.

drcitan
Mon, 01-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Story-10
Music-10
Animation-9.5

z0diac
Wed, 01-05-2005, 07:14 PM
I dont understand all these guys who give naruto like 4 and say that other animes are better. look its true that there are alot of other animes with deeper storylines and meaning and scenes that are more moving but u cant deny that Naruto is a great anime. I love alot of other animes with very different styles from naruto but because i gave naruto a chance i saw how it too is great. Im not saying the best - recently i found my ultimate best - Full Metal Alchemist. but still Naruto is with no question just an amazing anime to watch. Shame on u for dissing Naruto!

Souryusen
Wed, 01-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Seriously... for shame. Having opinions.

Honestly.

Himura_san
Wed, 01-05-2005, 08:06 PM
8 it's addictive at times ^_^;;

Board of Command
Wed, 01-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
elfen lied sucked. damn, you have horrible taste.

damn.
can't believe you don't like Elfen Lied

Deblas
Wed, 01-05-2005, 10:45 PM
give it an 8.5

Cyrano
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Elfen Lied was a very good anime untill episode 6, where it started to drop progressively, in term of story and shock value. I was a vaguely disapointed with the ending. And that intro song, Lilium, is still haunting me... Overall, it's a farely good anime, IMHO.

If someone would have asked me to give Naruto a rating around the "forest of death" part, i would have given it a 9.5.

But now, for various reasons, it's more like 7.5, or maybe 8. Which is still very good.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 01-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I think Naruto was a 9- 9.5 up until after the preliminaries. Jiraiya realy lightened the story. I don't like anime to be entirely bright and happy like many of the episodes were. Now, I give it an 8.

Board of Command
Sun, 01-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: Cyrano
Elfen Lied was a very good anime untill episode 6, where it started to drop progressively, in term of story and shock value. I was a vaguely disapointed with the ending. And that intro song, Lilium, is still haunting me... Overall, it's a farely good anime, IMHO.

If someone would have asked me to give Naruto a rating around the "forest of death" part, i would have given it a 9.5.

But now, for various reasons, it's more like 7.5, or maybe 8. Which is still very good.
Personally I thought ep 8 and 9 were the best. And that song Lilium is amazing.

wang
Mon, 01-10-2005, 01:42 AM
i dont like naruto as much as i once did. so it can rate at say 7/10 now. i dont like anime as much as i once did... its because its all too soft for me. is there something with depth and storyline which, but is hardcore.. like the first episode of elfen lied. i was wrapped after i saw that. i was excited.. then the next few episodes its some dumb bitch tripping over and saying "nyu" 5000 times... then some dork see's her boobies and blushes. yay. =/

spanks
Mon, 01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
FMA is not a patch on Naruto in my opinion

FMA is far too centralised on the main characters making the other characters they meet feel far too thin and shallow they just come and go and you dont feel anything for them compared to naruto which broadens its character scope giving everyone youm eet little lives and personaly goals, which what makes the naruto world seem far more alive and 'real', also the last 10 or so episodes were far too rushed and just added too much crap without explaining it properly, also FMA is a very hard anime to get into, goes very slowly considering how much happens during one show and you need to watch the first 20 or so episodes to get into it. (compared to naruto that moves relatively slowly but episodes go VERY fast as its very intrigueing and pulls you in)

for me Naruto is about a 9 amazing storyline with great character scope, music is generally very very good, animation is a bit dodgy sometimes but for a series of over 100 episodes you cant expect amazing animation all the time.

FMA is about a 7-8 and Last Exile is about an 8-9 for me

kooshi
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Well, the episodes up until the end of the preliminary matches in the Chuunin exam were awesome and I just loved the anime to death. After that, it just slowly declined for me as the excitement wasn't as much as the first few episodes, IMO.

Naruto until the end of preliminary matches: 9.5
Afterwards: 7

Tass
Mon, 01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Maybe im just not good at this rating thing, but if i enjoy an anime, I give it a 10 out of 10. No anime is better or worse then another, just different...apples and oranges in my opinion.

I enjoy watching Naruto. I give it a 10 out of 10.
I enjoy watching Full Metal Alchemist. I give it a 10 out of 10.
I didn't enjoy watching Scrapped Princess. I give it a 0 out of 10.

The music on the other hand, I can rate. Wind rocked!! 10 out of 10! =^_^=