PDA

View Full Version : Help with ITune

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 12-26-2004, 05:45 AM
i've had my ipod for ages now and i didnt bother checkin out what the itune can really do untill now. my sis recently got one as well and since we've only got one pc that means all her songs must be in the itune as well. so i was wondering can someone tell me how do i transfer only the songs i want into my ipod and hers??

Lefty
Sun, 12-26-2004, 05:52 AM
Yeah there is no way that I know of, since the whole upload of all your stuff from I tunes to your I pod is kinda made idiot proof. They don't want you to able to screw with how it updates your Ipod(Ive tried, and failed miserably). So your just going to have to deal or get your own computer. Sorry I can't be of much help.

basey44
Sun, 12-26-2004, 07:06 AM
if uve got xp home, the itunes libraries are different for each user.
ive had my ipod for ages and my sis just got one yesterday so i also had to think about this problem, but i saw that when i logged onto xp as her none of my songs were in itunes, this is the only way i know of unless u wanna go through and unclick all those little blue boxes of songs u dont want

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 12-26-2004, 09:33 AM
thanks alot peps

Raven
Sun, 12-26-2004, 10:19 AM
Let this be a lesson people - don't buy an iPod.

Buy a cheaper machine with better features.

Sorry, just being an ass.

Kakafosha
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Let this be a lesson people - don't buy an iPod.

Buy a cheaper machine with better features.

Sorry, just being an ass.

you're not an ass, i totally agree with you. it just like what you said in the "The OMG I Wanna New Bike Thread!", the ipod is overrated. i know a couple people who own an ipod and they all seem to always have problems with it. i have a creative zen 30gb mp3 player (never had a problem with it), but it doesnt have all the features that an ipod has and i dont really care about that because i bought my mp3 player to PLAY MP3s and thats all i expect it to do. plus the prices for an ipod are pretty ridiculous compared to other perfectly fine mp3 players. a 5gb mini is so expensive and it would never be enough to hold my mp3s and a 40gb is $400! money that can obviously go to better use...but hey if you're rich or got it for free you're just one lucky bastard.

Assertn
Sun, 12-26-2004, 01:10 PM
haha
creative nomad IIc all the way

JusDaMan
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:44 PM
im wondering how hard is it to make ur own ipod... i mean.. isn't Ipod just a portable harddrive? all we really need is a harddrive made for labtops. a small LCD type screen. and we set.

Raven
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
im wondering how hard is it to make ur own ipod... i mean.. isn't Ipod just a portable harddrive? all we really need is a harddrive made for labtops. a small LCD type screen. and we set.
Off you go then. I'll buy one when you finish it.