PDA

View Full Version : Episode 11-12 Discussion

Barumonk
Sat, 12-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Episode 11
Download AonE/A-Kingdom Release (http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BA-Kingdom_-_AonE%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_11_%5B11F633A7%5D.avi.torrent)
Download SEED-Fansubs Release (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2011.avi.torrent)
Download Raw Release (http://saiyaman.info/bt/download.php?id=124&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+11+RAW.avi.torrent)

Episode 12
Download AonE/A-Kingdom Release (http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BA-Kingdom_-_AonE%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_12_%5BFB7BD106%5D.avi.torrent)
Download SEED-Fansubs Release (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2012.avi.torrent)
Download Raw Release (http://saiyaman.info/bt/download.php?id=125&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+12+RAW.avi.torrent)

Discussion
I just wanted to start a topic for once. =P

Yuna and Cagalli seem to have a deeper relationship than I thought, I wonder if Athrun knows about this? Also, Yuna and the orange-glasses-guy seem to be controlling Orb at this point. Minerva is finally leaving Orb after Bartfeld warned them. Aside from that, Yzak got a large chunk of the episode! Dearka: "So where do you want to go?", Yzak: "If you say something like "shopping," I'll never forgive you!" A ton of stuff happened in episode 12. ZAFT began sending mobile suits to earth's surface and EA attacked Minerva with a new mobile armor. Shinn went into SEED mode and took out EA's new mobile armor along with a large chunk of EA's navy... I really wasn't expecting EA's new mobile armor to be destroyed that quickly. Athrun is back in a ZAFT uniform and finally takes off in Savior (which isn't nuclear powered). Next episode, Kira is back~

intense
Sat, 12-25-2004, 12:18 PM
aww that sucks.... how come shinn has SEED MODE!?!?!?!!? only special people get them such as kria and athrun (cagalli, dunno why), but whatever, since shinn is the main character, i guess its proper for him to have SEED mode as well. but styll, kira will kick his ass. hahahahah no doubt

Knives122
Sat, 12-25-2004, 01:47 PM
*bangs head against table*(j/k) yeah I agree, why do main characters that dont deserve a gift like that(seed mode) get it, oh well Kira will own all(along with Athrun) Savior, IMO is what justice should've looked like, not that stupid backpack carrying peice of crap

Guardian_2000
Sat, 12-25-2004, 05:50 PM
The MA mentioned just to clear up is an Alliance MA. And in the battle so far ORB has stayed out of the conflict. I'm thinking this is the first time that Shinn has entered SEED mode. Atleast in combat with Minerva they all seemed surprised of his capabilities. Also to note, we finally learn why the new model is called impulse. Shinn had lost power in the fight with the MA, losing his leg. He flys off for cover and has the Minerva fire an energy beam that hits a device in the units head and almost instantly recharged its battery. Shinn in seed mode really kicks ass. And he brings out the potential of the Impulse. I can see why he pilots the unit now instead of Rey. Windams appear again like those shown in the image. They get torn up.

The whole cemetary scene and regrouping of Athrun, Yzak, and Dearka was really cool. Putting in small things like that really makes me like this series so much more. Now I can't wait for Freedom to launch and for the fun to begin in episode 13. Kira you better protect Lacus.

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:28 PM
can't we just make this an ep 11 discussion topic? some poeple havent seen 12 and want to discuss about 11 too....

Goingin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 04:20 PM
12 just came out subbed and all

Here u go (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2012.avi.torrent)

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 06:00 PM
thank you mr.cat.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:41 PM
On ep 11:

A few days ago I was reminded on why I love Neji so much. Today I was reminded on why I love Yzak even more. He's the man. In every aspect. His speech on his former deeds was great, and he is funny as always in his pissy mood ("if you want to go shopping I'll kill you!") or something like that... Andrew rules too with his coffee. And speaking of great speeches... Dullindal's whole "the young ones has suffered" thing was awesome too.

Can't wait for 12 to finish.

WAR!

Board of Command
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:54 PM
All I can say is: that new crab mobile armor rocks. All they have to do to win the war is cover everything up with that armor.

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 10:05 PM
holy shiat shinn butchered everything.

XwingRob
Mon, 12-27-2004, 10:28 PM
HOLY SHIT.
Episode 11 was a good talking episode. Episode 12 WAS JUST FREAKING AWESOME.
The whole scene where Shinn has all those flashbacks, and then BAM! SEED mode, I screamed WAHOO!
And Freedom next episode, hooray!.

*goes off and calms down*

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:10 AM
OMFG SHINN SEED ATHRUN SAVIOR NEXT EP FREEDOM

GUNDAM ORGASM

XwingRob
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Indeed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Ray looked mighty jealous when Shinn went seed mode, he'll be really pissed when he finds out Athrun is joining the crew.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:37 AM
The way shinn looked when he finished off the EA fleet makes me think he is more berserker than how controlled Kira and Athrun are when in SEED. He initially seemed calm. But it looks like he wants to take on the ORB fleet. I really can't wait till saturday. Its gonna be awesome. Freedom flies again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Board of Command
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I think later Rey will leave the crew and Stellar joins.

kyubisrage
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Cant wait until ep 13 Kira is gonna do some major damage with freedom. I hope freedom comes out the early stage of the ep not at the end and we dont see any freedom ass kicking

Edit: to post on top that is a stupid theory

Shinigami
Tue, 12-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey, Barumonk, where did u find out tht Saviour isn't nuclear powered?

BOC, ur theory sux ass haha

Great eps overall, i thought really nice job of putting both together back to back instead of letting us wait so long...........Yay to the fanboys and girls of Shin and Impulse. Now you have something to brag about.......finally.

Gundam Seed Destiny-tard...........must see next ep.

XwingRob
Tue, 12-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by: Shinigami
Hey, Barumonk, where did u find out tht Saviour isn't nuclear powered?

The N in Saviour stands for Network. Usually if a Gundam is nuclear, the N would stand for Nuclear, like in Freedom.
And considering the ability to recharge in combat, Nuclear wouldn't really be necessary, though without a nuclear reactor it does make Saviour dependant on the Minerva.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-29-2004, 12:02 AM
We'll see who gets the last laugh. No need to apoligize once you see I'm right i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

fremeer
Wed, 12-29-2004, 11:26 AM
i wonder how seed works. if it just increases battle power then shinn will be weaker then kira but if it just makes them the same strength in terms of ability than more equal. if they make shinn win im gonna be pissed because it is already clear that shinn is not as good as yzak and deakka at piloting and kira was above both of them so shinn=crapper then first batch from seed.
i think shinn wanted to attack orb because he felt betrayed and angry.
ALso the fat guy with the orange specs looks like his playing orb to be part of EA. most likey that blue earth(or something like that) controls him and he gave the EA info on the location of the ship.
I also liked the thoughts of the captain as he was talking about politics.
And cagalli is slowly starting to piss me off, she is 18 and has changed so much, no longer has a voice and gets pulled around by some fag with blue hair, kira should come and beat the guys sory arse for hitting on his sis i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

GLS
Wed, 12-29-2004, 12:44 PM
I think the guy w/ the orange glasses name is Mishima (or something like that).
Dare I say that Cagalli is turning into a Peacecraft? I still like her WAY more than Relena, but they have their similarities.

Great double episode. I cant wait for Saviour and Freedom as well!!!

PSJ
Wed, 12-29-2004, 01:26 PM
great episodes, i like how yuna and that orange glasses dude takes over orb, kagari isnt fit to rule a country. yzak and diakka finally doing some talking, well at least yzak. dullinandal talking is good shit that is a true ruler. ep 12 oh my god what action, tho it would be cooler if kira or asuran saved the minerva but i guess shinn had to shine sometime. i think its good that he had seed mode if he didnt there would be no chance for him to be the main character, he would be overshadowed by kira and asuran. and to knives who said that saviour was the look justice whoudl have had, shut up man justice is awesome that backpack thingy was great cool for diffrent strategies etc. in my opinion saviour looks to plain it can turn into a flying ma so what? its not cool justice however was cool.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Cagalli went from Zechs to Relena. That's messed up.

JerV
Wed, 12-29-2004, 04:03 PM
I just want to point out that Kira didnt kick godly ass in the beginning of GS either Shinn will get better and better just like Kira did

Jerv

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 12-29-2004, 05:24 PM
one thing i noticed, didn't bartfeldt lose his arm? They showed him in ep 11 with both..hmm genetic engineering? Hopefully that means we get to see him in a BaCow again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Guardian_2000
Wed, 12-29-2004, 05:38 PM
prostetic limbs anyone? These guys have mobile suits. How hard can it be to have better prostetic tech lol

Board of Command
Wed, 12-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Maybe it's telekinesis i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Makenai
Wed, 12-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Wooow. Ep 12 was such a jaw dropping episode. Shinn going Seed was just awesome XD!!

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Cagalli went from Zechs to Relena. That's messed up.

When you think of it... that's SO true. Shit. That really is messed up.

Mut
Wed, 12-29-2004, 06:13 PM
i hate shinn more than kira.

Assassin
Wed, 12-29-2004, 06:25 PM
lol mut...u hate everybody, so it doesnt' really matter

anyway, ep 12 kicked ass. it was nice to ahve another battle aftre the last few eps which were all talk.

shinn going berserk was kinda predictable, but oh well. one thing i dont get....when he goes berserk, y does his mobile suit get super powered too? the turrets were shooting him strait in his face from like 3 meters away, and he wasn't taking any damage? wtf??

and did impulse change color the last time that shilloutte thign was attached to it? i thought it remained that blue/red/white color. this time it was like all red.

cant' wait till kira and freedom start fighting, thats gonna be amazing. i hope kira takes shinn to skool. and i also hope somebody starts torturing that yuna guy. he really pisses me off.

and cagali too....wtf, grow a backbone bitch. wearing a ring on ur finger, and then having some wierdo kiss u and feel u up. if this was seed, she would've slapped yuna by now.

Souryusen
Wed, 12-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Seriously... what happened to the Cagalli that ran around half naked with a machine gun?

Knives122
Wed, 12-29-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
and did impulse change color the last time that shilloutte thign was attached to it? i thought it remained that blue/red/white color. this time it was like all red.

Yeah it did, I noticed that when he first changed color. and that guy who had one arm in the op but has two in these ep. had it the last time they showed him in like ep 8.

XwingRob
Wed, 12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Do you think Kira is gonna go out and try and capture Shinn or something? Like I mean is he gonna try to teach Shinn that killing is wrong?

kyubisrage
Wed, 12-29-2004, 07:58 PM
I agree, Cagalli should grow a backbone. Why would you say yes to marriage and still let some queer with purple hair feel you up. Shes should also stop being a push over. What happend to the old Cagalli that always rebelled. I hope Kira smacks the shit out of her and beats the shit out of yuna.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 12-29-2004, 08:29 PM
I guess she's still unsure of herself, after all, she is taking over the enormous position that her father had before he died, and she's only 18.

Of course, that is still no excuse for not bitch slapping that purple headed guy!

Guardian_2000
Wed, 12-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Impulse has phase shift so conventional weapons are useless against it while powered. That claw wouldn't have ripped through if phase shift had stayed on. The powerup wasn't from SEED mode either. It was just the first time that the Deutrineum Beam "don''t want to look up name or spelling" is used. I am hoping in the next ep Cagalli sets Yuna straight with her relationship with Alex. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Board of Command
Thu, 12-30-2004, 12:31 AM
I think Kira still wants to deny his relationship with Cagalli. He didn't seem to care at all about her when he met with Athrun. He's gotta go to ORB and toughen her up again.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 12-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Cool two eps. The Yzak stuff was classic. Seed mode was inevitable. Savior is gonna own. Oh and i cant wait to see freedom back and action.

Oh and btw hi to all, im quasi back from my hiatus, im playing alot of WOW right now but I will stop in more often i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kyubisrage
Thu, 12-30-2004, 04:20 PM
i hope yuna gets burned like fray did in seed. But unlike the way they killed fray i hope he dies really painfully. Anyone think they will upgrade freedom a little bit since the technology is better now.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Freedom is still top of the line. It's the only remaining gundam that uses nuclear power. All the other gundams still use crappy rechargable batteries.

Souryusen
Wed, 01-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Very interesting how they used that beam to recharge Impulse. Gundam SEED would have lasted about 5 eps if they'd had one of those on the Archangel.

XwingRob
Wed, 01-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Freedom is still top of the line. It's the only remaining gundam that uses nuclear power. All the other gundams still use crappy rechargable batteries.

Yeah it is.
Still... I wonder what would happen to the environment if Freedom blew up in the atmosphere...

miaka
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:34 PM
V_V can't believe that lucas could do so much for Planet.. and yet she's just hiding in some place with kira.. and i m getting really tired of waiting for kira to be back in a gundam.. i mean how long is it gonna take?

if he's not getting in to a gundam.. i don't wanna see him..>_<

^_^ but athuran finally getting a gundam is so kewl.. and shin was amazing.. and i think he's really gonna go for orb's fleet..>_<

and what's with that yuna guy.. athuran need to come back there and kick his butt with savior for trying to steal his fiancee

TwisT
Sat, 01-08-2005, 05:56 AM
I really hope he make a go at Orb's fleet.. They have shown where they stand..

And i hope Athrun leave her.. And he also go to war against Orb..

NM
Sat, 01-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Athrun joining PLANT and Cagalli now joining the Earth Alliance Federation (even though she doesnt want to) is really going to bring in some tension in their relationship now. Shinn's SEED mode was pretty crazy..he owned them so bad i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. I wonder if both Kira and Shinn will have a fight with both in SEED mode...that'll be pretty crazy. And I'm really looking forward to seeing Freedom again!

Knives122
Sun, 01-09-2005, 02:37 PM
did anyone notice how Athrun took off in Savior the same way he took off in Justice, it was even in the same kind of creppy secluded hanger, thought that was a cool little tid bit

kyubisrage
Sun, 01-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
did anyone notice how Athrun took off in Savior the same way he took off in Justice, it was even in the same kind of creppy secluded hanger, thought that was a cool little tid bit

So Freedom launched like that to.

intense
Sun, 01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
who cares... does it bother anyone here? no? okay.. then who cares.

narutosharingan
Mon, 01-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Question...does someone know where i can get the AK-aone torrent for 10, 11, and 12? They seemed to have gotten rid of it for a 1-12 batch, and I already have 1-10. Thanks

Deblas
Fri, 01-21-2005, 08:12 PM
This eps rocked. Shinn was so badass. still i hope that Kira gets in a gundam again and fights shinn. no that would own

Guardian_2000
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by: narutosharingan
Question...does someone know where i can get the AK-aone torrent for 10, 11, and 12? They seemed to have gotten rid of it for a 1-12 batch, and I already have 1-10. Thanks

Well if you are using somerthing like bitcomet you can select what files in a torrent you want to download. So click the torrent then say you only want those eps and it will just download them. I do it all the time if I ever missed an ep. Works like a champ.

narutosharingan
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:34 AM
Which bittorrent programs allow me to do this? You said bitcomet...are there any others?