PDA

View Full Version : PlanetSide 7 day Trial.

Elite Hentai
Thu, 12-23-2004, 01:03 PM
The 7 day free trial has been opened up again for anyone who wants to sample the game, or if you're an ex player and want to see the changes that have been made. You will need to make a new SOE station name - you cant use this offer with old characters if you've played PlanetSide before.

Whats PlanetSide? Watch this video http://www.marcopolo.me.uk/PSMovies/PS_AD_LARGE.wmv

Get hold of a free 7 day trial CD key from http://cmt.ubisoft.fr/planetside_pcgamer

And a complete download (1.6gb!!) using this installer Enjoy.http://www.greyfalcon.net/psinstall.exe

You'll find an great FAQ about this trial and PlanetSide here http://www.marcopolo.me.uk/PSFAQ.html

PlanetSide seems to have turned a corner over the past few months - it's become a whole lot of fun again!

If you have any questions pm me or type "/tell KentaroSan <u>write here your text</u>" without the quotation marks if you play on the Werner server.

Raven
Thu, 12-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Sorry, but too busy with WoW. Who would ever need another game when you have WoW? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tsukiyomi
Thu, 12-23-2004, 07:15 PM
Sorry, but too busy with WoW. Who would ever need another game when you have WoW?
Amen to that. I can't go a couple hours without WoW.

Elite Hentai
Fri, 12-24-2004, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Sorry, but too busy with WoW. Who would ever need another game when you have WoW?

Because Planetside is so much cooler i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif. Have you seen the movie? How can you not like that? Maybe you don't like first person shooters, but if you like BF1942 or any other large scale action game, you'll love PlanetSide.

basey44
Fri, 12-24-2004, 04:45 AM
well hopefully i should get wow tomoz, but for now planetside it is

Raven
Fri, 12-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Bf1942 was horribly overrated. I love FPS games, but not in a MMORPG sense. We'll see which game stands the test of time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Elite Hentai
Fri, 12-24-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
well hopefully i should get wow tomoz, but for now planetside it is

Mission succesful i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Bf1942 was horribly overrated. I love FPS games, but not in a MMORPG sense. We'll see which game stands the test of time.

WoW is more popular then Planetside, and it will always be like that because:
A: the Warcraft trilogy was very popular (and good). PlanetSide is a game without former editions.
B: Blizzard has hyped WoW like crazy, PlanetSide doesn't have a big marketing budget. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif (It is a GREAT game though.)

basey44
Sun, 12-26-2004, 03:22 AM
mission failed, the download stuffed up and i cbf doing it again, also i didnt get wow
but i did get halo 2 and a tv so i guess ill get some mates over and do that

Kakafosha
Sun, 12-26-2004, 10:39 AM
I've always wanted to try PlanetSide. For some reason I thought they no longer had a free trial, maybe something I got confused with at fileplanet. I have less than 1gb on my harddrive right now and I have no cds to burn stuff so downloading this will have to wait. Luckily I saw your post otherwise I would have known there was a PlanetSide trial. Thanks.

Elite Hentai
Sun, 12-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Cool. Too bad you live in California. You will probably make a character on the Markov (west coast US) server so I can't kick your ass on the Werner (Europe) server.

Samanosuke
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:51 AM
this game owns hard.

Boogster
Wed, 12-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Truly awesome game people, comes with my recommendations.

Elite Hentai
Thu, 12-30-2004, 12:05 AM
If you guys play on Werner, please tell me your character names, we could play together. My characters are:

- KentaroSan, BR20 CR4, Vanu Sovereignty
- KentaroChan, BR7 CR0, Vanu Sovereignty
- BlackRonin, BR10 CR1, New Conglomerate

Samanosuke
Thu, 12-30-2004, 01:02 AM
i use the west coast server fool.

Elite Hentai
Thu, 12-30-2004, 01:08 AM
*punches Samanosuke for calling me a fool*

I said: "IF you guys play on Werner" dumbass.

Samanosuke
Thu, 12-30-2004, 01:11 AM
^christmas is over as well.... fool

Elite Hentai
Thu, 12-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Dude, it's still December, do you think I would make a sig that I could only use 2 days?

Originally posted by: Samanosuke
^christmas is over as well.... fool

EDIT: Btw you just had to get low didn't you? Even if it was totally off-topic, you have to put someone down don't you? If that makes you feel better....

Samanosuke
Fri, 12-31-2004, 06:24 AM
fool

Elite Hentai
Fri, 12-31-2004, 06:36 AM
I don't care what you think about me, you're just making yourself look like a 12 year old. (No offence 12 years olds.)

Samanosuke
Fri, 12-31-2004, 06:50 AM
recognize fool.

Zerohour
Sat, 03-05-2005, 11:19 PM
If anyone here actually plays, I play as VS and NC on Markov (PurpleZeroHour is my VS Main, Zerohour is my NC alt)