PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 244 Discussion

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 12-23-2004, 11:10 AM
http://xscanz.free.fr/naruto244.zip

great looks like the Kakashi Gaiden has ended pretty good chapter, have fun

kAi
Thu, 12-23-2004, 11:18 AM
ahhh sweet thnx DS, and people said there would be no chapter.

Jman
Thu, 12-23-2004, 11:22 AM
thanks for the notice. Good ending indeed. Can't wait for the next one to see the more mature characters.

Souryusen
Thu, 12-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Over already? Awww..... i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Mut
Thu, 12-23-2004, 01:10 PM
what the hell, me goes to check out.

EDIT:

i just read it.... and i have no idea what the hell happened.

Nem
Thu, 12-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Taken from Sai from narutofan.com, who took it from Azrael-sama, "of SRK fame"

Page 2
Stone Ninja: That brat...he's a little different from before.
Obito: Please...take care of Rin.
Kakashi: Yeah.

Page 6
Obito: Dont...panic...Rin...

Page 7
Obito: Kakashi...take Rin and quickly get out of here...the enemy's forces...are coming...
Rin: Obito...
Obito: It's fine...go!
Kakashi: Rin...

Page 9
Kakashi: Rin! Hurry up and grab on!
Obito: Rin...!
Rin: Obito!

Page 10
Obito: Even though I finally got along with that Kakashi guy...and I couldn't confess to Rin after all...I wanted to be with everyone a little more...
Kakashi: Obito!

Page 11
Kakashi: Goddamnit!

Page 12
Kakashi: ...Obito...you...you've completed this jutsu...

Page 13
Stone Ninja: What's this? You intend to continue this fight with that...and you've managed to get this far back into enemy territory...you're pretty strong (I know this is a bit off, I couldn't read the kanji well).
Kakashi: Rin...I'll take care of the enemy...take this knife and run away...
Rin: But!
Kakashi: I promised Obito I'd take care of you...so I can't let you die.
Rin: Kakashi!

Page 14
Kakashi: Rin...Obito liked you...He loved you...You were precious to him...
Kakashi: That's why he risked his life to save you.
Rin: But Kakashi...my feelings...
Kakashi: I...I'm garbarge that abandoned you once.

Page 15
Kakashi: Go...Rin!!
Kakashi: Have I...died...?

Page 16
Kakashi: This is...
Fourth: Oh...you've woken up.
Kakashi: Sensei!! What happened??
Fourth: I used the powers of this knife to escape with a jutsu that alters space and time (this I'm also not too sure about).
Fourth: And, as for the enemy, I defeated them all.

Page 17
Kakashi: And Rin?! Where's Rin?!
Fourth: I'm sorry I could rendezvous with you Kakashi...I heard the whole story from Rin.

Page 18
And so the great third Ninja War ended after a long battle with many sacrifices.

And at that time, the legends of celebrated heroes remained to be passed down.

Page 19
And in that Godless, brutal war - that day

In the Hidden Village of Konoha, two heroes who had Sharingan were born.

One hero's name was written on a memorial monument...

And the other hero came to be called "Sharingan Kakashi" and his bravery thundered over every land.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-23-2004, 02:35 PM
an excellent chapter, cant wait for the time jump next week... or the week after that. im thoroughly confussed about the schedule now. oh well... that means one piece and bleach are out too yay!

Assertn
Thu, 12-23-2004, 02:37 PM
oh cute, so i guess we'll never see the 4th in action now i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Berserk Ayato
Thu, 12-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Yeah the chapter was good but i feel kinda Dissapointed.

I like to see the Chidori hit, and blood squirts, but they cut out the shown contact. WE also didnt get to see the 4th fight, i was looking forward to that, Rin is still alive, and Kakashi still only has 2 dots.

Theres a lot left that should have been explained it seemed rushed, i mean The 4th ended the war in like what an hour?, Wars shouldnt end that quickly. Im excited to see the 3 year development but i think they rushed Gaiden.

Lots of people complained about the long Sasuke flashback but Gaiden was a good flashback that should have lasted longer and been more detailed in my opinion. Oh well nothing i can do about it. Lets just hope the characters look good next chapter.

Assertn
Thu, 12-23-2004, 03:39 PM
yeah, and kakashi wasnt even the one who blew up the bridge

JusDaMan
Thu, 12-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Ooooo its another love triangle thing....

Obito loves rin who loves kakashi
sounds familiar
anyone notice that starting wif the 3rd hokage every generation who got taught branched out wif a stupid one, smart one, strong one?

Souryusen
Thu, 12-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
anyone notice that starting wif the 3rd hokage every generation who got taught branched out wif a stupid one, smart one, strong one?

Ray Charles could have seen that.

Assertn
Thu, 12-23-2004, 04:33 PM

sounds familiar

so which one would the 4th hokage be among his teammates?

Mut
Thu, 12-23-2004, 05:50 PM

sounds familiar
rin likes/loves kakashi? what?

Assertn
Thu, 12-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
rin likes/loves kakashi? what?
Kakashi: Rin...Obito liked you...He loved you...You were precious to him...
Kakashi: That's why he risked his life to save you.
Rin: But Kakashi...my feelings...
Kakashi: I...I'm garbarge that abandoned you once.

i'd believe it

drcitan
Thu, 12-23-2004, 06:03 PM
This chapter sucked ass

Raven
Thu, 12-23-2004, 06:10 PM
I've gotta say I'm slightly disappointed frankly. I still liked the chapter, but the ending seemed a bit rushed. We still don't know how Rin dies and how Kakashi evolves the Sharingan. Maybe in a future gaiden? Or maybe this gaiden isn't quite finished?

Edit: Thank you so much for your insightful input there, drcitan.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-23-2004, 06:43 PM
i could have done with out the love triangle thing. its seemed out of place. it just pops up out of no where. obito dies and then their like "oh yeah, he loved rin too. although we NEVER made any references to this love triangle! MWAHAHA!!!"

JusDaMan
Thu, 12-23-2004, 07:42 PM
im thinking that there is 2 parts to gaiden...

Obito death gaiden (based on kakashi)
Rin death gaiden (also based on kakashi)

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

sounds familiar

Hey we never even heard of 4th's teammates and jiraiya never talked about them.

3rd
Jiraiya- orochimaru- tsunade
4th- x - x Anko- x -x x -x -x
Kakshi- rin- obito
Naruto- sakura- sasuke

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Raven
Thu, 12-23-2004, 07:47 PM
Anko was a single student of Orochimaru's. And you did say every generation. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kAi
Thu, 12-23-2004, 07:51 PM
i didn't like the love thing i think that just ruined it, we don't see rin die, we don't see kakashi gain the extra dot.
we still have yet to see this, and i hope they will be coming soon.

Assertn
Thu, 12-23-2004, 08:24 PM

there better be
i still think there needs to be an introduction to a new villian mastermind somewhere in this gaiden to tie it in with the akatsuki stuff that will happen soon.

RasenDori
Thu, 12-23-2004, 08:49 PM

sounds familiar

Hey we never even heard of 4th's teammates and jiraiya never talked about them.

3rd
Jiraiya- orochimaru- tsunade
4th- x - x Anko- x -x x -x -x
Kakshi- rin- obito
Naruto- sakura- sasuke

you forgot 3rd- x -x
he had two genin team mates (the two old people that ask jiraiya to become the 5th hogake) as for tsunade we cant be certain she took a genin team under her wing. although it may be safe to assume that shizune was part of that and possible decided to travel with her to further he medical skills

drcitan
Fri, 12-24-2004, 01:32 AM
I don't remember in any of the episodes stating that the two old people were genin team mates of Sarutobi. You sure about that.

lee0539
Fri, 12-24-2004, 01:59 AM
so the next chater is on the 3 year leap?

or does it still talk about the past? anyone know? i can't read the last part of the manga

tensai
Fri, 12-24-2004, 04:53 AM
this chapter was cool, though just a tad disappointing

we didnt get to see the plan that the fourth set up at the first chapter of this gaiden because there were unexpected events happening

the thought of obito liking rin didnt even cross my mind, but now that i think of it its really similar to team 7

i too hope that the gaiden continues somehow, it seems like it ended too fast
i was hoping for more info on yondaime and rin and some other stuff
i think that kishimoto would like more time to figure out the storyline and make character models of how they would look after three years (if its going to leap three years)

originalkrn
Fri, 12-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Inane is out

This is the last segment of kakashi gaiden - because not only was it titled that but it seems as though the next nartuto will come out on jan 31st.

i just wish i could have seen yodaime fight...

JusDaMan
Fri, 12-24-2004, 01:36 PM
MY GOD!!! january 31st?!?!?! thats like a month away! aw well ill spend that time rereading the entire naruto manga.

Souryusen
Fri, 12-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Sounds more and more like the anime is going to have to stick a Naruto/Jiraiya training-filler arc between the Sasuke fight and the Kakashi gaiden... at least there's a little more room for them to play around this time.

SK
Fri, 12-24-2004, 02:01 PM
hmm this chapter was ok, the translation was a little fuzzy at some points, seemed hard to follow for me, but i might jus be an idiot.

Raven
Fri, 12-24-2004, 07:20 PM
Is it just me, or does Inane's translation really suck again?

Tofu #2
Fri, 12-24-2004, 09:46 PM
hey ive been wondering, how did anyone find out that rin dies?

tensai
Fri, 12-24-2004, 10:42 PM
kakashi mentioned that everyone close to him is dead, so from that statement, most conclude that rin is dead

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 12-25-2004, 06:06 PM
Yesh that seemed very rushed. I hope the anime can spruce it up a bit. Speaking of that I wonder how the hell it's going to be done in the anime? There is very little content and I don't see how it can be stretched out more then one or two episodes.

Why is the next issue comming out? I read in the inane translation that we wouldn't get another chapter until January 31. Is this true? Can anyone verfify that?

It's really going to screw up the anime if the manga goes on hiatus for a month. It might even catch up. God help us all, there could be even more filler episodes! Wonder where they'll borrow ideas from in the next filler. We had the light saber in that most recent one maybe next Naruto will have to stop an ancient evil ninja ring from falling into the hands of orchimaro. The ninja ring to rule them all.

Tofu #2
Sat, 12-25-2004, 06:56 PM
i thought that chick at the thirds funeral was rin.

Souryusen
Sat, 12-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X
i thought that chick at the thirds funeral was rin.

ANBU girl's hair is purple, if I recall correctly. I just watched the ep where they show Kakashi, Obito and Rin and Rin's hair is brownish.

kAi
Sat, 12-25-2004, 10:04 PM
hmmm no naruto till 31st
i think there might be more history later on, when it is needed again i s'pose, or she just might get killed on a normal mission, and yeah.
but i would like to know, and don't get to see yondaime fight.

and what is with "Part 2" is planned to resume!! Look forward to it...!!
is this talking about the original story line, or to have a part 2 of the gaiden?

NM
Sat, 12-25-2004, 11:09 PM
I think that the Part 2 mentioned is for the Gaiden. As everyone has said, we have yet to see some more of Kakashi's past like his Sharingan, Rin's death, and Yondaime in action (I dont think Kishimoto would leave that out).

Raven
Sun, 12-26-2004, 12:57 AM
I'm pretty sure it means part 2 of the series i.e. Naruto Z. I think I read somewhere "Part 1 of the series is over, part 2 will begin 3 years down the track" or something similar.

RasenDori
Sun, 12-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
I don't remember in any of the episodes stating that the two old people were genin team mates of Sarutobi. You sure about that.

i think it was shown in the anime during the orochimaru/sandaime fight. when they were showing the leaf lineage i can recall seeing a young sarutobi with to other children that looked like younger versions of those two. most of my naruto eps were lost when i had to reformat my hard drive, so i cant reference the exact episode.

any ways, part 2 does reference to the original story line. i think the reason we wont see naruto for another month is because naruto part 2's first chapter might be treated as a premeir (sp?) chapter, so it will probally be longer and therefore will take more time.

i dont think the anime will bother making filler after this arc. they will probally do a "naruto z" transition, and put the anime on hold for a while to let naruto part 2 get a sufficient lead. if they try to do filler at this piont, naruto will go the way of kenshin. id rather them put the series on hold then torture us with horrible filler.

losernin
Sun, 12-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

Originally posted by: drcitan

i think it was shown in the anime during the orochimaru/sandaime fight. when they were showing the leaf lineage i can recall seeing a young sarutobi with to other children that looked like younger versions of those two. most of my naruto eps were lost when i had to reformat my hard drive, so i cant reference the exact episode.

any ways, part 2 does reference to the original story line. i think the reason we wont see naruto for another month is because naruto part 2's first chapter might be treated as a premeir (sp?) chapter, so it will probally be longer and therefore will take more time.

i dont think the anime will bother making filler after this arc. they will probally do a "naruto z" transition, and put the anime on hold for a while to let naruto part 2 get a sufficient lead. if they try to do filler at this piont, naruto will go the way of kenshin. id rather them put the series on hold then torture us with horrible filler.

I really hope that they're doing neither and just taking some time off to develope an amazing story line. I'm actually leaning towards part two of the Gaiden, as having the 3 year thing be "Naruto Z" would be kind of pointless. DBZ took place a longer time than three years after DB.

RasenDori
Sun, 12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
sorry dude, but the gaidens over. whats left to know about kakashis past? rins death? the third tomoe? both of those are irrelanvent. the gaidens purpose was meant to answer the 2 biggest questions relating to kakashi: how he got the sharingan, and who is obito. another part to the gaiden would be pointless and would only serve to stall us from getting back to what the story is really about, naruto. i dont see why we would have to wait a month to see more kakashi. it only makes sense that it would resume to naruto. besides, in the last issue of the main story it said something along the lines of part 1 over. meaning that it was the end of the first part of the naruto story. so part 2 references to the main story as well.

losernin
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
sorry dude, but the gaidens over. whats left to know about kakashis past? rins death? the third tomoe? both of those are irrelanvent. the gaidens purpose was meant to answer the 2 biggest questions relating to kakashi: how he got the sharingan, and who is obito. another part to the gaiden would be pointless and would only serve to stall us from getting back to what the story is really about, naruto. i dont see why we would have to wait a month to see more kakashi. it only makes sense that it would resume to naruto. besides, in the last issue of the main story it said something along the lines of part 1 over. meaning that it was the end of the first part of the naruto story. so part 2 references to the main story as well.

What's left to know?! Tons of stuff! How did Kakashi unlock his third 'comma'? Does Rin die? is she alive somwhere? What's the Fourth like in combat? When did he get promoted to Hokage? How long after did Naruto come into exsistance?

Going a bit deeper into Kakashi's past might not be so bad and it would buy time for the story of Naruto himself to improve.

dragon608608
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:27 AM
i agree espically the last part about Naruto's past. i like to know wherether or not Naruto's parents is the forth? How and why the forth chose him to be the container for the kyubi? those are the most important knowledge for now. After that How Kakashy able to develop the second stage of sharingan (three dot eyes) base on that we can predict wherether or not it able for him and sasuke to develop the mag. sharingan without killing their best friends. finally, i also hope to see how the forth action (fighting style), but i think it not that necessary since we know he isn't very far from the sanin, before resume back to Naruto.

kAi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:24 AM
yeah i just saw part one completed on chapter 238's last page. i'm not to bothered though as it goes back to the main story line.

Originally posted by: losernin
What's left to know?! Tons of stuff! How did Kakashi unlock his third 'comma'? Does Rin die? is she alive somwhere? What's the Fourth like in combat? When did he get promoted to Hokage? How long after did Naruto come into exsistance?

Going a bit deeper into Kakashi's past might not be so bad and it would buy time for the story of Naruto himself to improve.
well these things can come in later, when the time is needed, i could guess he may have gotten the sharingan 3rd pupil around the time of kyubi and possibly rin died around that time, this can be seen in the past of naruto, when we may find out who is parents are, so these things can be said here, if they are relevant during the times.

RasenDori
Mon, 12-27-2004, 09:22 AM
why does it really matter how he got the third pupil? some things dont need to be learned because they have now effect on the current events. it doesnt matter how or if rin died, because it was obitos death that changed kakashi. if you want to learn more about kakashi and the fourth i suggest you beg kishimoto to create a new spinoff series called kakashi. im gonna sit here and enjoy naruto and be completely oblivious to useless information like the fourths fighting style (which by the way... we already know), and whether or not kakashi can get the silly one hit kill sharingan (which even if he could, he will never get it).

i want to go back to the story about nartuo, hes battle against the akatsuki, and the angst he shares with his best friend. anymore focusing on the past is just useless baggage.

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:40 PM
i dunno, maybe rin really didn't die and shes that long haired anbu girl that knows kakashi is obito's friend.
maybe we shouldn't take kakashi's words so literally about how everyone he loved was killed. I don't see why she couldn't be Rin, if they didn't reveal her name the first time... theres bound to be a reason, n this is it.

RasenDori
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:24 PM
well, i think shes dead. and its not because of what kakashi said. it about the leafs lack of kick ass medical ninjas until tsunade and shizune came back. if she were still alive im certain that she would have insured the policy of medical ninjas being in every team would continue to be enforced. which was not the case. being the fourths student, i would think that she would be a kick ass jounin like kakashi, and would have a sufficent impact on the decision of insuring the uprising of great medical ninjas. the fact that we NEVER really seen her only serves to inforce my idea. i am certain that kakashi was exagerating with his statement to sasuke, but i am also 90 percent certain that rin is not the anbu chick and she is dead.

the reason i feel that kakashi exagerated is because the anbu chick (whoever she is) is still alive, and she was most likely a former anbu comrade of kakashis, and we all know that after the obito situation kakashi wouldnt easily allow those comrades to die.

kAi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:07 PM
well the anbu chick called her kakashi-sempai if correct, i don't think rin would say that i think she would say kakashi or put -kun on the end.
i still stand by rin and the anbu chick are two different people.

the reason i feel that kakashi exagerated is because the anbu chick (whoever she is) is still alive, and she was most likely a former anbu comrade of kakashis, and we all know that after the obito situation kakashi wouldnt easily allow those comrades to die.
she may be a comrade, but it doesn't mean she is a loved one.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-27-2004, 06:10 PM
FFS stop discussing this Rin is fucking dead. Goddamnit. Use logic!!!!!

Raven
Mon, 12-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by: jing
i dunno, maybe rin really didn't die and shes that long haired anbu girl that knows kakashi is obito's friend.
maybe we shouldn't take kakashi's words so literally about how everyone he loved was killed. I don't see why she couldn't be Rin, if they didn't reveal her name the first time... theres bound to be a reason, n this is it.
That nearly sounds as bad as the guy who thought Kakashi was actually the 4th in disguise.

The purple haired girl looks nothing like Rin! She was just a nameless ANBU woman.

And Kakashi's words of "All of my loved ones have been killed" would lose a lot of impact if one or two of those said people were alive. I think we can take the word "all" literally.
"All of my loved ones have been killed! All of them! Oh, except for Rin. Oh, and my brother. By the way, my uncle survived too, I saw him the other day. Not to mention a few of my cousins."

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:13 AM
"All of my loved ones have been killed! All of them! Oh, except for Rin. Oh, and my brother. By the way, my uncle survived too, I saw him the other day. Not to mention a few of my cousins."

Imagining Kakashi actually saying that just made me fall off the chair in uncontrollable laughter.

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:19 AM
purple hair girl looked nothing liked Rin? hm well i guess people just dont change shape after 12 years or so i see...

Souryusen
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:46 AM
purple hair girl looked nothing liked Rin? hm well i guess people just dont change shape after 12 years or so i see...

They look nothing alike. At all. Unless Rin rocks the hair dye.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Souryusen/notrin.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Souryusen/rin.jpg

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:56 AM
she could be =D
AHH U GUYS ARE JUST DOUBTING A WOMANS ABILITY TO GET TO ANBU. thatsssss rightttt =D.

Souryusen
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:01 AM
she could be =D
AHH U GUYS ARE JUST DOUBTING A WOMANS ABILITY TO GET TO ANBU. thatsssss rightttt =D.

http://www.laudf.org/laudf2003/images/layout/YouGotServed.gif

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:26 AM
BESIDES isnt obito's outfit ORANGE HUH HUH

NOT SO FAST, wow i think anime messed her hair colour up big time eh???? OR IS IT KISHIMOTO THAT MESSED UP?

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/2596/016ga.jpg

kAi
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:47 AM
actually the hair colour isn't much different from the image Souryusen posted and this one, a little darker.

you can't change outfits?

she is anbu

doesn't explain the marks missing on the cheeks?

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:14 AM
its not darker.... at least its more closer to the anbu girl version
sure u can change clothes. im sure u could just rub off the indian paint off her face too.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:38 AM
I doubt it's that ANBU girl..The one from Kakashi's picture of them and the Fourth shows Rin's eyes as being rounder and larger than the ANBU girl's eyes. Also, the ANBU girl's face is a bit firmer and not as rounded as Rin's. Then again, Rin's round face could have changed slightly as she aged and grew out of her childhood. Even with that being said, however, it's unlikely that the ANBU girl is Rin because I don't think Kakashi would have told Sasuke that everyone he loved was already dead. He seemed to care about Rin, though probably in a non-romantic way and telling someone that she was dead when she was still alive isn't very nice. In fact, it's quite insulting. =D

dragon608608
Tue, 12-28-2004, 04:30 AM
the eyes sometime play trick on us. With me, i think the ANBU girl is Rin. Why? Well to end the discussion, i try to draw them out on the clear plastic sheet to compare their ananomy structures. quess what? More than 90% of their face structure mach or closely match, few change but not very sufficient, like the hair color, and the mark on her cheeks. Therefore, there are only 2 theory left, 1 is that the author's faul or at least the painter faul for draw them too identical, in that case Rin death and Anbu girl is someone else, and the other is that anbu girl is Rin.

Eurasian
Tue, 12-28-2004, 05:11 AM
i have to say that rin is dead. like everyone mentioned before...kakashi said that everyone important to him is dead...and he said that rin is important to him...thus she's dead.

kAi
Tue, 12-28-2004, 06:29 AM
what would the point be of putting those cheek marks and having different colour hair if they were going to be the same person.

why would the anbu go to the memorial for hayate instead of obito?

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-28-2004, 06:54 AM
Anime has haircolors and marks on peoples cheeks to make sure people don't think they're the same. Ofcourse there's going to be anatomy that looks like eachother. it's anime, how many different styles can you do within your own style? Although it was good work comparing the two, I doubt they're the same. I must admit I had the same thought at first, but anyway.

Raven
Tue, 12-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: dragon608608
the eyes sometime play trick on us. With me, i think the ANBU girl is Rin. Why? Well to end the discussion, i try to draw them out on the clear plastic sheet to compare their ananomy structures. quess what? More than 90% of their face structure mach or closely match, few change but not very sufficient, like the hair color, and the mark on her cheeks. Therefore, there are only 2 theory left, 1 is that the author's faul or at least the painter faul for draw them too identical, in that case Rin death and Anbu girl is someone else, and the other is that anbu girl is Rin.
By this logic, Tsunade's brother and Naruto are the same person. They look similar so it must be!

The stupid thing is, the ANBU woman and Rin don't even look similar.

Souryusen
Tue, 12-28-2004, 09:58 AM
BESIDES isnt obito's outfit ORANGE HUH HUH

NOT SO FAST, wow i think anime messed her hair colour up big time eh???? OR IS IT KISHIMOTO THAT MESSED UP?

Unfortunately we don't have a colored picture of ANBU girl (who is not Rin, btw) to contrast with that colored pic from the manga. Since the source of both the images I posted are Anime, however, we are able to see CLEARLY that they aren't the same person.

These ANBU Girl = Rin people are grasping at straws and frankly it makes baby Jesus cry.

the eyes sometime play trick on us. With me, i think the ANBU girl is Rin. Why? Well to end the discussion, i try to draw them out on the clear plastic sheet to compare their ananomy structures. quess what? More than 90% of their face structure mach or closely match, few change but not very sufficient, like the hair color, and the mark on her cheeks.

Shut the fuck up.

RasenDori
Tue, 12-28-2004, 10:01 AM

OH MY GOD! kiba looks like naruto with black hair! they must be the same person!!!

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:08 PM
I don't actually believe that Rin is anbu girl, it was just a suggestion, my point is that kishimoto can jerk us anytime like Chouji becoming alive eventhough he said he would definitely die once he takes the 3rd pill. the way you guys reject things is really laughable. so what if anbu girl visits hayate's grave? maybe kakashi broke her heart and she falls with in love with another man. and im pretty sure ppl grow up and leave their cutsey 12 year old face behind when they are in their 20s. you can't say anbu girl isnt Rin, we dont even know her name! and stop using what kakashi says cuz kakashi also said that he wold protect her even if it costs him his own life becase she was dear to obito. im pretty sure that there are still alot of people in the village that are quite important to him. (Gai for example, even if they dont look like it.)

kAi
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Chapter 139:
"Kakashi-sempai, you are here for obito-san right? Your always late for examinations. is it because of some special cause?"

she would know why he is here if it were rin.

Assertn
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Well to end the discussion, i try to draw them out on the clear plastic sheet to compare their ananomy structures. quess what? More than 90% of their face structure mach or closely match, few change but not very sufficient, like the hair color, and the mark on her cheeks.

dont tell me you honestly did that.
do you think that the animators try to keep the facial structure of minor characters so close to the same between their younger and older forms that you could trace them and find a match using a plastic sheet?
If you were to take a pic of naruto from 2 different episodes, i bet you wouldnt even find a facial structure match, even if both eps were back to back.

obviously.....the look and structure of these characters are anything but consistent

kAi
Wed, 12-29-2004, 02:29 AM
assertn you mean chouji isn't the evolved version of pikachu
Mouth, eyes are closed, ears are hair, circle into spiral on cheeks, some growth over the years, but same.

YOU RUINED IT!!!

you mean naruto isn't the evolved version pokemon?

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/5376/pikacho5nt.jpg

GET READY FOR THE HATE PM'S!!!

basey44
Wed, 12-29-2004, 05:04 AM
haha i knew it, i always had a feeling he was really chouji-mon and not some stupid ninja

losernin
Wed, 12-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
haha i knew it, i always had a feeling he was really chouji-mon and not some stupid ninja

Well of course! You didn't actually think Naruto was some great anime that taught a bunch of good moral lessons, did you? =D

dragon608608
Wed, 12-29-2004, 07:48 PM

dont tell me you honestly did that.
do you think that the animators try to keep the facial structure of minor characters so close to the same between their younger and older forms that you could trace them and find a match using a plastic sheet?
If you were to take a pic of naruto from 2 different episodes, i bet you wouldnt even find a facial structure match, even if both eps were back to back.

obviously.....the look and structure of these characters are anything but consistent

hmmmm. i never thought of that. i guess u right.

oh for the others, this is what i did: first, create 2 plastic sheat with their faces. second, i use light (u can use scaner if u have one) to macth their face side. third, i use the emotion change to guess and compare.
However, like AssertFailure said, it useless because animator don't always follow the real life (that why it called animation, i guess.) i am really an idiot not to think at that.

losernin
Wed, 12-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Well, you also have to take into consideration that even the best animators can make totally duplicated characters. However, it would be very easy to tell if a character has aged. You could tell at once that Kakashi was Kakashi in the picture of him when he was younger with Obito, Rin, and the Fourth. It was also easy to compair young Tsunade and co. to their older selves.

Xceleration
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
Chapter 139:
"Kakashi-sempai, you are here for obito-san right? Your always late for examinations. is it because of some special cause?"

she would know why he is here if it were rin.

And to add on to that, sempai in japanese means like an older schoolmate, it translate into something like Learning brother/sister kinda thing. If they were on the same team she wouldn't call Kakashi "Kakashi-sempai", it would just Kakashi without the sempai.

XTCBoY2K
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Also, if you look at the flashback of Sandaime before he was about to do the jutsu for the seal, you can see that Rin's hair color and the ANBU chick's hair color are different.

Souryusen
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: XTCBoY2K
Also, if you look at the flashback of Sandaime before he was about to do the jutsu for the seal, you can see that Rin's hair color and the ANBU chick's hair color are different.

Welcome to last week.