PDA

View Full Version : BT Help

SK
Wed, 12-22-2004, 07:57 PM
My downloads arent that slow most times, but im jus wondering if they could go faster, my status light in bittorrent never goes green as its supposed, and stays yellow, any ideas?

kAi
Wed, 12-22-2004, 10:42 PM
are you behind a firewall and/or router if so, route it so it goes through, that could be a possible problem.

BadGuy
Thu, 12-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Uuuh an addition to kAi's post:

If you want torrents to go fast the light needs to be green really which mean it has found an open port on your client to the outside world. You would want to open up a port on your router if you have one. It would be a problem if you are on a NAT (ie sharing your internet connection through another computer). If you want to know how to open the ports on your router read the manual that came with it or maybe get one off the site of your router manufacturer. Also you might want to check the ports that are being used by your client in the options of it.

Kakafosha
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:06 AM
http://www.portforward.com/ - how to open ports

Hakeem_21
Tue, 12-28-2004, 08:15 AM
i have just downloded azurez client. I have heard that you can choose which filles to download in a pack. I wanna download Tenge 15-24 from the pack 1-24 so how do i do that?

kAi
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Open up your client, then double click the torrent/file that you want to download, then 4 tabs should open up
General | Details | Pieces | Files
goto Files, then highlight the files you DO NOT want to download, then goto Set Priority > Do Not Download
and that's it.