PDA

View Full Version : kakashi's face

Wed, 12-22-2004, 09:00 AM
will we ever see kakashi's full face.like u noe under the mask.

kAi
Wed, 12-22-2004, 09:24 AM
well we have kinda seen it, from the side angels and what not, i don't really care if we do see kakashi's face, seriously what could he look like, just imagine his mask the skin colour and imagine the mouth like you think and there you go. i don't think it is really a big deal, i think it just looks like a normal face and there just pulling this because they want people to see him as abit mysterious or what not, or make him out to be the 'sexiest' person in the manga, so his face is just hidden, to give off this feeling.

Mut
Wed, 12-22-2004, 03:27 PM
yeah, i don't know why seeing kakashi's face is so important. i'd have his babies no matter what.

Freakishmee
Sun, 12-26-2004, 05:58 AM
first post in a long time... test

he has to take it off sooner or later to attend to...more private matters... but I doubt we'll catch any of it.

Lefty
Sun, 12-26-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
yeah, i don't know why seeing kakashi's face is so important. i'd have his babies no matter what.

Most diturbing thing I have see in a while. But yeah whats the fuckling point. We'll see when we need to like when he dies(Example, thats only an example) or something realy drematic that it needs that little extra push of seeing his face with out the mask.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:49 PM
I don't care if I ever see his face or not. I think his masks accentuates his character-mysterious, closed, kind of defensive, about his past and whatnot. He looks sexeh with it on. The only time I really got the urge to see his face was in that filler eppie where the Ramen owners got all blushy and flustered after Kakashi finished eating. I mean, come on! Is he that hott?

Assertn
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:28 PM
i think it would ruin his character if we saw his face

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I don't know if it would ruin his character, but it would be nice to see just a little peak of his face. Not right away, however, I'd like to see his face in the very last episode of Naruto. That would be the perfect closure.

Stoopider
Wed, 12-29-2004, 12:45 AM
I wonder does his mark ever gets smelly. After being on his face the whole day.

losernin
Wed, 12-29-2004, 09:04 PM
O.O; Well, hopefully, for his sake and the sake of others, he can wash his masks. Since it's made out of cloth (or should be, as when Kakashi pulled it down in that filler eppie, it looked like cloth) it should be easily washable. =D

Zoels
Wed, 12-29-2004, 11:55 PM
kakashi showing his face would be like that dude from home improvement showing his face. its not gonna happen.

losernin
Thu, 12-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Actually, it did happen! I don't exactly remember what episode or what, but I remember it being a momentous occasion. It would be quite amusing if we see a repeat of Home Improvement on Naruto.

Raven
Thu, 12-30-2004, 02:10 AM
I'd say his mask would be spandex of some kind, considering it stretches perfectly over the contours of his face.

Freakishmee
Fri, 12-31-2004, 01:51 AM
neji can byakugan through that mask any day.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-31-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
I'd say his mask would be spandex of some kind, considering it stretches perfectly over the contours of his face.

I don't think it stretches perfectly over his face. There's been a number of times when kakashi talks without moving his mask. Of course, that could be just to make the animation cheaper.

Raven
Sat, 01-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Sometimes it moves, sometimes it doesn't. I'd say it's just an animation glitch.

Xceleration
Wed, 01-05-2005, 11:46 PM

Mutata u are a guy right? From what i remember dazz was a guy.. So did you get some kinda sex transplant while i was gone?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 01-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: Xceleration

Mutata u are a guy right? From what i remember dazz was a guy.. So did you get some kinda sex transplant while i was gone?

Hahahaha. (Awaits Mut's response)

Edit: BTW, I was laughing at how stupid your joke was, not at the joke.

Deblas
Sat, 01-08-2005, 09:52 PM
the most important thing is that we finally know how he got his sharingan eye. The face doesnt matter much. i mean when we see his face we wont be like: WOW HE HAS A MOUTH..AND TEETH!!!

basey44
Sat, 01-08-2005, 11:50 PM
dont forget the nose, i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif he might have uncontrollable nose hairs

revel911
Sun, 01-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i think it would ruin his character if we saw his face

I agree, I don't think reality can live up to this hype.

idontnoh
Fri, 01-14-2005, 05:01 PM
i agree that we finally learned how he got the sharingan. I always thought he was freak experiment of oruchimaru or something like that.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-14-2005, 06:03 PM
and i thought that he killed Obito to get it and then regrated doing it...
the naruto manga always suprises me, for the worst.

PSJ
Fri, 01-14-2005, 08:34 PM
death boo your theory on how kakashi got his eye is much worse than the one in the manga. he would turn into a power hungry arrogant peice of shit much like oro if he stole the sharingan from obito. and all his fans would totally lose respect for him.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
actually, it would portrafy him as someone who even killed his best friend for power and then spent his entire life regretting doing it, just like the current Sasuke, Meanning, it would actually give Kakashi's speaches about being the same as sasuke some meat to base themselves on.

PSJ
Sun, 01-16-2005, 05:34 PM
no they were the same in that they didnt care for thier friends as much as they cared for power, sasuke hasnt killed anyone yet. so his speaches already have "meat".

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Kakashi wasn't as hungry for power as Sasuke is, he was merly a rude person becuase he felt that the bettle field isn't a place for those who can't hold thier own. he was willing to discard his friends to follow the villiage's laws, not in a pursuit of power.

Sasuke, however, gives away his friends for power and chases the chance to kill Itachi, so while they both share the same behavior and talents, their reasons are an oceans width away...

anyway, Kakashi once said that if you follow a path of revenge you'll be left empty, i can't see how can he say he did the same, considering the flashback.

basey44
Sun, 01-16-2005, 08:28 PM
well there is still a lot we dont know about kakashi, at the end of the gaiden he still had precious people left, maybe he searches for vengance once they are all dead, not just obitos death