PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Guardian_2000
Mon, 12-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Well to start this off. I'd like to show a picture i just got ahold of. Thank you /mecha

Click at own risk... Spoiler (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/Seed_D_Teaser.jpg)

Impression:

SPOILERS
Freedom is back... Hot damn. And check out ORB's new MS "But why are they and Freedom fighting?.?. Not to mention that archangel has returned. I am curious about the packs on the Windams and that new MA. It looks like a Zaft Design yet there we have Impulse wrecking it after losing a leg.

Edit: New orb suit is supposedly called the Murasame and is based off Freedom. And it looks like episode 11 might explain what Freedom is kicking their ass. ORB is gonna join the Alliance. Which we know Cagalli is strongly against.

Souryusen
Mon, 12-20-2004, 09:46 PM
...everytime I watch the intro I expect Lacus to pop out of her top.

Every time.

Barumonk
Mon, 12-20-2004, 09:56 PM
There is a 3rd ship in the background, to the top left of Minerva, it might be the ship that has Chaos/Gaia/Abyss although i'm too lazy to actually check. (err, actually now that I look at it, the 3rd ship is actually Minerva sending Impulse another Leg Flyer) >.> The green Zaku with Minerva is a bit out of place, Lunamaria's Zaku isn't there either, while Rey's white Zaku is to the far right. Also I don't think Orb ever got ahold of a neutron-jammer canceller, but if the new suits are based off of Freedom then would they be nuclear powered as well?

Souryusen
Mon, 12-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
Also I don't think Orb ever got ahold of a neutron-jammer canceller, but if the new suits are based off of Freedom then would they be nuclear powered as well?

I hope not... Freedom is rediculously powerful. If every suit Orb craps out hits like a ton of bricks then this series'll start feeling like Wing real quick.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 12-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Purely rumors I've heard concerning this pic.

Thing is from my understanding this could happen in the next few episodes. ORB is gonna join the Alliance and turn over the Minerva possibly??.. The word is Kira doesn't like this one bit and hops in freedom to lead the minerva out of ORB safely... Then the new Murasame are let loose and Kira as usual jsut incapacitates them. I guess the alliance sends some Windams as backup to capture Minerva. Supposedly this is where Shinn recognizes Freedom and launches out and starts fighting it. But Kira doesn't fight back. I wonder what Shinn's response is..

intense
Tue, 12-21-2004, 01:16 PM
well if orb had nuclear gundams... when freedom destroys them, wont they blow up creating a massive explosion (nuclear bombs) so i highly doubt they will come out with nuclear suits and mass produce them, unless they give them to the best pilots.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 12-21-2004, 02:04 PM
Its just the basic design spawned from the Freedom only cheaper to make.. They aren't copies. Just like the daggers don't have phase shift but are based off strike, dual, and buster. I bet they will have similiar weaponry just in a more limited strength. Manueverability should be comparable as well.

Souryusen
Tue, 12-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by: intense
well if orb had nuclear gundams... when freedom destroys them, wont they blow up creating a massive explosion (nuclear bombs) so i highly doubt they will come out with nuclear suits and mass produce them, unless they give them to the best pilots.

Given what we've seen I don't think ORB's current government is above using human guinea pigs as gundam pilots, like those three on Neo's ship and the three towards the end of SEED.

Goingin
Tue, 12-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Can i ask you people why u think that's Freedom?
Could be Saviour instead...

Souryusen
Tue, 12-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin

Cuz it... um.... looks exactly like Freedom? I guess they COULD make a MS that looks just like Freedom and call it Savior...

http://www.gundamuniverse.it/gundamseed/ZGMF-X10A_Freedom_Gundam-file/zgmf-x10a.jpg

Nah.. it's Freedom.

PSJ
Tue, 12-21-2004, 05:26 PM

cause saviour is um? RED! its the new justice if you want to call it that.

concerning the pic i like what i see, and guardian your theory sounds quite good to me, kira would do something like that. i just hope he busts out freedom in the near future and i want saviour to join up to. im curious on how they will twist it so kira fights shinn i mean will shinn change sides? he is clearly going for a fight against kira.

Goingin
Wed, 12-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Didn't know it was red, ep 11 ain't out yet i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Guardian_2000
Wed, 12-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Savior is the red gundam that they have shown in the intro. The one Athrun is associated with at the end of the opening.... Just so you have a better idea of what the gundam looks like. I can't take credit for the theory. Its just the bits I've heard that seems most plausible to me.

Guardian_2000
Wed, 12-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Hands together to Gunota. They got some new MS info. Apparently that green MA or whatever is Alliance.. Wary this could spoil some of the upcoming story for you folks. Orbs new ms transform. This is gonna be a great couple eps coming up. I can't wait I'm gonna go nuts on Christmas. Also A translation of the picture above before the cool mobile suits. Remember descriptions go right from left in Japan so look at it that way. Some juicy info. This is gonna turn everything upside down again I think. Cagalli and Lacus are both in danger. And the big thing is the people after them.

Image Translations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orb Escape Epic Battle! 1
Dagger L
"Equipped with the Jet Striker, they attack from the skies."

Windam
"The Earth Alliance's newest mass-production model MS. Excelling in mobility, it nimbly swoops down."

Blaze Zaku Warrior
"Equipped with the high-mobility Blaze Wizard, it confronts the enemy!"

Leg Flyer
"To provide backing for the damaged Impulse, the Leg Flyer is sent out from the Minerva."

Also shown: Blaze Zaku Phantom, Minerva

Orb Escape Epic Battle! 2
"The neutral Orb having become partners with the Earth Alliance, Minerva departs Onogoro Island. But on their way out, the Earth Alliance's MS forces had been waiting with their main unit, the latest model MA Zamzazar!"

Impulse Gundam
"The Impulse facing the huge Zamzazar while its leg is destroyed. But there's still a great number of foes!"

Zamzazar
"It moves over the water swiftly. With huge claws and many powerful cannons it also carries equipment which deflects Minerva's main armaments."

Freedom Gundam Restored!
"Kira and company, realizing that Lacus & Cagalli were in danger, rush out of Orb for the sake of travelling on their own path of righteousness but Orb's army tries to prevent that."

Freedom Gundam
"The machine Kira flew in the war 2 years ago. Possessing nuclear power, it's a high-power MS and can also shoot down enemies in all directions at once."

Murasame
"Orb's new mass-produced MS. It chases the Freedom, which took Cagalli away..."

Archangel
"Murrue, Waltfeld and others fly away on the Archangel, which had been hidden."

New MS info and images.
UMF/SSO-3 Asshu (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destinyash.jpg) - Amphibious variable ZAFT MS. Used by the forces attacking Lacus in episode 13. Both hands have combat-use claws and machine guns, missle pods and beam cannons are on both shoulders, and both feet are equipped with combat-use claws.

Zamzazar (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destinyzamtojet.jpg) - Earth Alliance underwater MA. Has a giant body of unique shape. 3 people are used to fly it (one for the main section, one for the claws, and one gunner). The limbs have combat-use claws and cannons and in the head is a positron reflector, which can deflect a battleship's positron cannons.

Dagger L with AQM/E-A4E1 Jet Striker (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destinyzamtojet.jpg) - MS-use Striker pack developed by the Earth Alliance for atmospheric air battles. Consisting of a dual propulsion apparatus, both wings have beam cannons and missles, rockets and other things can be latched on. A unit for mass-production machines, it's also possible for the Windam to use.

Murasame (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/murasame1.jpg) - Orb's newest mass-production MS. Transforms into a flight form (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/mura2m1shrike.jpg).

MBF-M1 M1 Astray Shrike (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/mura2m1shrike.jpg) - The M1 Astray with the EF-24R Flight Rotor Shrike flight unit attached to the back.

DESTINY MSV: AGMF-1000/AAL ZAFT military-style main forces mobile suit Zaku Warrior Assault Landing Type "Noctiluca" (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/agmf1000zaku.jpg)

Sorry, Sorry: Forgot in the Ep 10 discussion someone mentioned the new opening. Well the 2nd Opening song is "Pride" by High And Mighty Color. Take a Sneak Peak (http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arch/SMER/HandMC/SECL-140/1/sound.asx)

intense
Wed, 12-22-2004, 10:07 PM
lol omg guardian... your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx for all this!!!. ive been expecting some translations fo rthat picture... at least now we know that kira and company will come out very very very sooon!!!!!! i just cant wait until that happens... oh and the second intro sounds pretty coool.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 12-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Looks like so far the events of the image have started coming to pass. And the new mobile suits are appearing. And freedom shows up in next ep "13".

Guardian_2000
Tue, 12-28-2004, 11:40 AM
I suppose I'll treat you guys to something abit nicer. A promo for "PRIDE"

Click HERE: Windows Media Player "PRIDE" (http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamnew.asx)

jing
Tue, 12-28-2004, 01:33 PM
oh man THANK YOU...

Guardian_2000
Fri, 01-07-2005, 07:04 PM
**SPOILER**
**SPOILER**
**SPOILER**

The pains and grief of having ones password not work rrrrgh... Anyways more chipper mood.
Sorry for the delay with the info. I found out yesterday and it was my birthday. Episode 14 preview screenshots. Someone's getting married. I am betting thou that this wedding is gonna be broken up. we can only hope atleast.

Image 1 (http://data.4channel.org/m/thumb/1105119759454s.jpg)
Image 2 (http://data.4channel.org/m/thumb/1105119808933s.jpg)

Make your own conclusions about whats gonna happen. I just can't wait till 11 EST tomorrow. Freedom rises again.

PSJ
Fri, 01-07-2005, 08:57 PM
i would guess that that marriage is yuna and kagari. some great info there guardian but just to be a pain in the ass, edit your posts instead of double posting i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Guardian_2000
Fri, 01-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Where is the double post here? Unless someone edited it out I don't see one. Maybe you can't see quite right or misread again.

Oh you've not been reading for awhile. I did sorta do a double post. But if your anal about a 3 day difference double post i'm sorry for you. People don't look at threads that aren't generally updated. It would of gone unnoticed if it was mearly an update to a 3 day old post. Sorry for not catching that. Its just it was along time ago when I posted that.

intense
Sat, 01-08-2005, 11:16 PM
uhm... the links dont work

PSJ
Sun, 01-09-2005, 09:29 AM
yea okey man dont be an ass just because i pointed out that you double posted you know its wrong, edit instead the thread will bump up anyway. and im sorry but it wasnt a 3 day diffrence. you did it with fucking 15 minutes in between.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 01-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Chill out duderino... Instead, Did ya'll watch Ep 13? I guess It's not allowed to start a new thread about it since it's not subbed, but since this is a spoiler section, I thought I might be able to comment on it here...

************Oh, so if you don't want to be spoil ep 13, don't read this************

You guys aren't getting more warnings.

Just let me tell ya'll that it was totally awesome, Freedom is like lightning or even better, thunder storm through those weak bastards. I can't wait to see the next ep when ArchAngel will make it's apperance... Woohoooo.... And what the F*** is the whole wedding deal about, I will not accept that Cagalli marries that prick. Something has to happen... Personally I hope that Cagalli joins up with Kira in the fight towards some other form of peace i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TwisT
Sun, 01-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Actually you can make a Episode 13 topic when the raw is out.. at least the other ppl here do it..

Guardian_2000
Sun, 01-09-2005, 05:51 PM
wow had to go back a long way for that ur really are just anal on that aren't you. Sorry for a double post then. I don't think ppl can delete posts so thats odd. But wow you need to calm the fuck down.

jing
Sun, 01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
who cares, just let the mods deal with it.....
just forget about it.

anyways... i havent watched 13 yet , but damn i wanna see itnow

intense
Sun, 01-09-2005, 07:33 PM
as far as i heard... it inlcuded matirx scenes... hahahah...

PSJ
Mon, 01-10-2005, 04:45 PM
yea so do you man. i just told you and you got all anal on me, so i got anal at you, wow that sounded really gay just now.... oh well anyway just try to think about it in the future ok?

Guardian_2000
Sat, 01-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Ahuh yea for the treat of everyone who doesn't want to download RAWs 2nd opening..

Compliments of Gunota..
screens
http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destop2.jpg
video
http://ranobe.sakuratan.com/up2/updata/up16231.rar

Now for those that want to read spoilers. Who here said that Neo wasn't gonna be Muu? If you can tell me that look on Ramius's face is not because its Muu I don't know what to say to you. Holy #$#%%^ this is a really cool opening. And after seeing it I think the music goes to it quite well. Ramius and Andy seem to be a couple from the opening scene like the Minerva captian "name escapes me" and the Chairman seemed to be. Maybe they are just bed buddies too? But damn and ep 14.... Well I'm gonna start watching it. I just had to post after seeing this opening..

intense
Sat, 01-15-2005, 06:18 PM
just from that picture.... from the bottom right of the picture, is the suit thats 2 spaces up and 2 spaces left freedom(the shady suit)? or is that a new secret one?... prolly some new guy

oh... and the orange zaku guy also has a faith badge... you can tell from that pic.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 01-15-2005, 09:43 PM
I've heard that else where but not everyone is sure since the thing he is wearing looks abit smaller than the one Athrun is wearing.. It may just be another sort of rank.

Barandax
Sat, 01-15-2005, 09:48 PM
It looks like Freedom but I'm guessing its the Destiny Gundam I've been hearing people mention. At first I thought it was Impulse with some kind of new striker pack they designed after Freedom but that Gundam only has 1 set of head antenna and Impulse has 2 so I'm thinking its a different suit. Plus the head crystal on Impulse is blue and this new gundam had a green one. Looking at freeze frames this new Gundam seems a mix of Impulse, Freedom and the Blast and Sword packs. Also it looks like there is some new evil Gundam in the mix now from the opening, personally I think it looks like the Providence Gundam from Seed but updated, it seemed to have a big backpack unit like Providence did, who know. Also, Shinn does not seem to want to kill Kira anymore as they seem to be teaming up to fight it. Yay!!

intense
Sat, 01-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
I've heard that else where but not everyone is sure since the thing he is wearing looks abit smaller than the one Athrun is wearing.. It may just be another sort of rank.

well obviously.. it looks smaller because the guy is in a different angle, making the badge smaller.
who knows... there is a chance its just another rank.

Terracosmo
Sat, 01-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Wow the new Zaku guy looks badass. And Waltfeld got a mobile suit! BADASS!

Knives122
Sat, 01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Guardian2000, it would be nice to see that op. if I had the password to the file, do you know what it is

Edit: nevermind, I just dl the ep.

PSJ
Sun, 01-16-2005, 08:37 AM
that mobile suit that is shadowed is destiny it cannot be any other suit. the orange zaku guy looks badass, and bartfeldts suit looks badass to, noticed murrue's face when she points the gun at maskless neo?

Terracosmo
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Gundam Seed/Destiny will always have the fucking best openings. This will KICK ASS. Damn ep, finish!

And yeah, PSJ, noticed it. It is not hard to believe at all that it could be a clone. But not Mwu.

BTW, not all people have realized this, but Rey now has Creuset's voice actor... which means that they "switched sides".

(Mwu became evil Neo, Creuset became good Rey)

PSJ
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:20 AM
whgothe hell is creuset or however you spell it? meaning raww la kruuze?

Terracosmo
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah. Lol. That guy's real name is like a myth.

OKAY I JUST SAW THE OPENING OMG GEASIFOPASKSFPASFK
asfk
asfasf
kaSFK
SFAPASFKASF=A=?!"¤)=)=)!¤=¤)!¤=

I LOVE GUNDAM SEED OPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE MUSIC WAS LIKE KICKASS! AND WTAF!#¤!?#=

Too little Yzak though: BUT ICAN LIVE WITH THAT BECAUSE )="¤!!"()=(")=¤( SO DAMN GOOD

Guardian_2000
Sun, 01-16-2005, 10:25 AM
There are actually 2 new gundams in the opening. Destiny being the one that has the "purple wings" effect when boosting towards the giant "mobile armor" with Freedom. Its being said that the giant MA is a gundam like there was a Psycho Gundam in Zeta. And thats the second new one. I've heard nothing on the name thou right now.. Alot of people make note of Andy's Gold Murasame as well to being like the Hyaku Shiki. There will be alot of UCist making comments that this is Zeta's remake. To hell with them. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but there is alot of Zeta like stuff in Destiny...

Mwu in one form or another is back. I can't wait to see if it really is a clone or not. Just a matter of time now.. Its also good to see people are possibly believing the whole clone theory. It seemed like everyone was against it earlier. But then agian thats the trend with SEED. First the suits in lineart then as time goes by everyone goes along with it.

If anyone hears of the large Gundam's name let us know here. I'll try and do the same first I hear of anything. Its also looking more like that new pilot is a FAITH member. But thats not a Zaku... Well if it is a Zaku its a variant since its more related to a UC Gouf than an Zaku. The arm mounted guns and sword. All it needs is a whip.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Rau Le Creuset seems to be the spelling that GundamOfficial supports. Originally thou the fansubs had Rau La Kuruze. Mu La Flaga never sat well with me thou either. Its Mwu La Fraga damnit. But oh well. I'll keep digging and hitting sources for new info.

NomoZ
Sun, 01-16-2005, 09:52 PM
what's the password on the video? it says it's encripted

EDIT: I really hope they dont make it too much like zeta.

intense
Mon, 01-17-2005, 01:17 AM
just download the episode... its already out.... and yea... SEED destiny wont become a series with oversized gundams like before...
just keep it SEED with normal sized MS

Guardian_2000
Tue, 01-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Sunrise officially announced that T.M. Revolution's Takanori Nishikawa is voicing the new character Heine Westenfluss (my best guess at an English spelling for the name, don't take it as gospel). The character is an elite pilot belonging to Athrun's Faith and uses the "Gouf Ignited".

So the pilot of the orange suit has been identified. And the new suit as well. We got a Gouf in Destiny. I'm happy they didn't call it a Zaku I thought it looked like a Gouf.

Thanks Gunota

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Gouf ownage.

Yay, Miguel is reincarnated into a pilot that actually doesn't suck.

Guardian_2000
Fri, 01-21-2005, 01:00 PM
New suit folks... The Babi
Babi Lineart here (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/babi.jpg)
And to note yes I know it looks like the Hambrabi, but the Zaku looks like a Zaku... lol Either way Zafts getting a new transforming mobile suit.

Also a new lil girl will be meeting up with Minerva. Conil Almeta shown in the bottom right of the below image.

A young girl with the anti-Alliance resistance in Eurasia's Western Galnahan. 14-years-old. Under her guidance, the Minerva strikes an Alliance stronghold.
Conil Almeta (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/conil.jpg)

Shinigami
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Regarding T.M. Revolution as the new gundam role, if you guys want to see more about this, it is in the forum topic of his new music video, Zips. It shows him s the orange mobile suit pilot, so it was kinda a big spoiler for those who saw the music vid, oh well. The name Haine Westenfluss is a play on Nishikawa's name, Westenfluss is the German equivalent of Nishikawa (both mean "western river") and Haine is a pseudonym Nishikawa used early in his singing career. Nishikawa previously voiced Miguel Aiman in the first 3 episodes of Gundam Seed and narrated the last episode of the 1st season.

Barumonk
Mon, 01-24-2005, 08:26 PM
GSD MSV Mobile Armor (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/gsdvariant1.jpg)

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

cause saviour is um? RED! its the new justice if you want to call it that.

concerning the pic i like what i see, and guardian your theory sounds quite good to me, kira would do something like that. i just hope he busts out freedom in the near future and i want saviour to join up to. im curious on how they will twist it so kira fights shinn i mean will shinn change sides? he is clearly going for a fight against kira.

well if Kira does fight Shinn i hope he kicks his ass from earth to PLANT

intense
Sat, 02-12-2005, 07:11 PM
you know what i think, when the real lacus is revealled in AA, zaft people wont believe it and still believe in the fake lacus, and cost zaft hating AA and wanting to destroy them.

Shanekun
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:53 PM
I guess Dullwhatever (oh yeah flame me on that one, i mean the head oft ZAFT) Is going to direct Minerva to several places where they fight the alliance to help the ppl oppressed by them, thus raising the reputation of them. In the end Stella and Shinn either come together as lovers or Stella turns out to be Shinns cloned sister through DNA samples of her.. uhm.. right hand. Minerva and Archangel will convert Bogey 1 to the good sides since Murrue and the masked one will become another couple cause he is so much like Mwu, and then they will crush Blue Cosmos. And then Freedom explodes because of a minor error in the OS wich shuts down the coolant system and everyone dies.

HUZZA

You can guess what was meant serious and what was joke i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

intense
Mon, 02-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Got this off of another forum and since this thread is the spolier section, might as well post it here

Spoiler...

Phase 20 - PAST
After EA and ZAFT started the war (the CE70 one), the situation of Shinn who lived in the neutral country Orb is revealed. After his family's death because of EA's invasion, Shinn survived alone and moved to PLANT. He reconfirmed his reasons to join ZAFT and fight. (seems like an episode about Shinn's past)

Phase 21 - Wandering Eyes
the FAITH member Haine Westenfluss, who comes to the base with Dullindal, boards Minerva to work together with everyone. On the other hand, Shinn rescues an almost drowned girl on the seashore during his vacation. When they are together, the girl tells Shinn that her name is Stellar. (hmm... seems she really likes the sea... a bit too much )

Phase 22 - The Sword of Deep Sky
Not happy about the situation of the war in western Eurasia, Djibril makes the Atlantic Federation President to demand Orb to send troops to Suez. Orb and EA decide to work together in the war at the Black Sea. Everyone onboard Minerva gets along well with Haine because of his cheerfulness. Shinn and Athrun are shaken underneath by the news of Orb joining the war.

Phase 23 - The Shade of War
The suddenly appeared Freedom disables Minerva's Tannhauser. Cagalli launches in Strike Rouge from Arcangel, and orders the Orb troops to stop fighting. A three-way battle breaks out between EA&Orb, Minerva, and Archangel.

looks like shinn x stellar will happen soon, and aa will finally make its appearance!!!! i just cant wait to see arthurs face when he sees freedom. EAT YOUR WORDS BITCH.

Shanekun
Mon, 02-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Hm sounds like the typical SEed plot. yet still about 23 other eps to go ^^

Lostprophet8
Mon, 02-21-2005, 07:59 PM
GSD MSV Mobile Armor (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/gsdvariant1.jpg)

I want to know more about this mobile suit.

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:30 AM
i agree intense; arthur will eat his words for saying impulse was better than FReedom hehe. please shinn could barely fight his way out of a bucket yet alone match FREEDOM despite Kira's consistent crying.

PSJ
Wed, 02-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by: Wren
i agree intense; arthur will eat his words for saying impulse was better than FReedom hehe. please shinn could barely fight his way out of a bucket yet alone match FREEDOM despite Kira's consistent crying.

hell yea that was the most stupid comment in Destiny so far damn i laughed when he said that. so it sounds interesting fomr here on in. but we have to wait til 23 for that three way battle i want shinn and kira to fight now.

danholo
Wed, 02-23-2005, 08:01 AM
I don't think Athrun and Kira will fight. It'd make no sense. Kira vs. Shinn will happen though.

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 03:43 PM
and then you will see Kira pimp shinn like everyone else in the series has lol.

kaigan
Wed, 02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
finally, i can see kira fuck up shinn, but before he's about to shoot off impulse's arms and legs(since kira no longer kills), asuran will jump in and save shinn from his humilation.

shinn must die. fucking prick.

idontnoh
Thu, 02-24-2005, 09:22 AM
i personally would love to see another fight between athuran and kira just to see who is the superior pilot...lots of people would say kira without a doubt but i'd really like to see them fight... it would be like watching Tyson in his prime fight Ali in his prime a great fight.

Munsu
Thu, 02-24-2005, 10:26 AM
i just want to see stellar getting killed and shinn's reaction to it... you know it's gonna happen

kaigan
Thu, 02-24-2005, 04:12 PM
yeap, shinn will just bitch and whine like always. that's pretty much it. fking prick.
kira or asuran just needs to kill that SOB.

intense
Thu, 02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
And also, it says that when stellar returns to EA, she gets maintanance, and loses all her memory about shinn..

NomoZ
Thu, 02-24-2005, 07:38 PM
*cough* zeta *cough*

kaigan
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:50 AM
screw stellar and shinn. damn hobos. focus on asuran and kira.

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:04 PM
I believe the guy that pilots the white zaku, whats his name rey? would die. He really doesn't play a big part in the series so yea, he'll die.

Wren
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:12 PM
lol course he is; hes playin the part of Mwu--- good pilot and fightin the mask guy so thats almost a death sentence

jing
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Rey's too damn cool to die.

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Rey doesn't do anything. were in the 18th episode and he has barely made a sentence

PSJ
Fri, 02-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Rey doesn't do anything. were in the 18th episode and he has barely made a sentence

damn straight. he said " i have no idea" in the latest ep, thats the first thing he have said sine like ep 5. i really feel that they neglect alot of characters and gives shinn to much room.

jing
Fri, 02-25-2005, 08:54 PM
They aren't neglecting Rey........... that's his personality.

saga
Fri, 02-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I guess Rey will last at least 20 more episodes when the series starts to climax but Shinn should jump in front tryin to save Rey and die lol ^_^x

Knives122
Fri, 02-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Id pay to see that saga, it would be the only time Shinn ever did anything useful in this show

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Id pay to see that saga, it would be the only time Shinn ever did anything useful in this show

shinn does some useful things. He just whines and is the biggest ass everytime he does it.

Wren
Sat, 02-26-2005, 12:11 AM
hence the reason why he should die lol.

NomoZ
Sat, 02-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Asuran and the rest of the crew should do what they did in Zeta. They should "correct" Shinn whenever he mouths off, worked great on Camille. Sure Asuran did it once already, but once is not enough, especially for Shinn.

Barumonk
Sun, 02-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Gouf Ignited (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/goufignited.jpg)

kaigan
Sun, 02-27-2005, 09:14 PM
yes... whenever shinn said anything, they should just beat the living daylight out of him and then take a piss in his face.

Knives122
Sun, 02-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Gouf Ignited (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/goufignited.jpg)

hmm interesting, seems that new guys name is(if Im reading this right) Greg Neitto(I think thats his last name), but I cant really get anything out of that pic other then the three of them fight EA forces and possibly Greg joining the Minerva

Wren
Mon, 02-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
yes... whenever shinn said anything, they should just beat the living daylight out of him and then take a piss in his face.

lol agreed..but on a side note i want to see this Gouf-ignited in combat---

intense
Mon, 02-28-2005, 05:04 PM

lol agreed..but on a side note i want to see this Gouf-ignited in combat---

Soon, my little grasshopper, sooon......

kinggalaxia
Wed, 03-02-2005, 06:59 PM
I like how Gouf Ignited's pilot is voiced by TM Revolution.......made his first appearence in 19 and surprise, surprise, says hardly anything....just like Miguel in Seed

Still, I'd love to hear TM alot in seiyuu mode. :-p

Guardian_2000
Sat, 03-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Destiny Gundam (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destinyplamo.jpg)

implicit
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:42 AM
hey anybody knows where can i find gundam seed... coz i LUV gundam seed destiny

PSJ
Sat, 03-05-2005, 11:06 AM
wow i must say that the destiny gundam is the ugliest thing i've seen in a while.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:09 PM
What's so ugly about it?

Horrors! I had to delete all my Seed/Destiny anime in order to transfer all my shit to my new badass PC.
Ah well, guess I'll DL it over again...

PSJ
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:22 PM
i just think it looks crappy, nothing new, those thrusters on its back looks like those used on normal zaku's and other than that it looks exactly like impulse.

Barumonk
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure thats actually destiny, i've seen a lot of fan-made concept art floating around and that really doesn't look any different. Most of the time they just take the parts from other gundams like Freedom and change the colors, which is what the picture looks like to me (with some other modifications).

jing
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:13 PM
wow i must say that the destiny gundam is the ugliest thing i've seen in a while.

Damn, i agree.

i doubt this is fanmade...... fanmade toys??? i wouldnt go that far lol.

Wren
Sat, 03-05-2005, 02:35 PM
meh....they need to make new gundams; not rehash old ones and call it "destiny" -_-# i wish this was some fanmade junk but it probably isnt lol.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 03-05-2005, 02:43 PM
The commercial those screens came from follows episode 20. That really is the new Destiny Gundam. If you hate it too bad. I'm sure its gonna look alot better animated. I'm mostly interested in the wrist mounts. I'm not familiar with those on many other designs.

/spoiler
Looks like episode 21 is gonna have Stellar and Shinn finally meeting. She even leaves some claw marks on him. One can only wonder if its a limited clothes scene again like in the cave with Athrun and Cagalli. Anways looks to be a good ep coming.

Wren
Sat, 03-05-2005, 02:49 PM
i dont hate it, but its just a composite; at least FREEDOM looked fairly different from STRIKE; DESTINY just looks like its a combination of all of impulse weapon systems in one.

hehe clawmarks you say? lol. that sounds amusing

oh; and i forgot to mention one thing. if thats DESTINY Gundam, then what is the one at the end of the ending theme?

Knives122
Sat, 03-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Damn, i agree.

it looks like a bunch of gundams(from others series) just stuffed together. if thats it then it better have cool weapons, and I think the gundam at the end is a revamped Freedom wren.

kaigan
Sat, 03-05-2005, 04:15 PM
if that is gundam destiny, then it's like copy of Freedom. shiet.....

Wren
Sat, 03-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

Originally posted by: jing

Damn, i agree.

it looks like a bunch of gundams(from others series) just stuffed together. if thats it then it better have cool weapons, and I think the gundam at the end is a revamped Freedom wren.

ah ok; it probably is as it resembles FREEDOM a LOT and it looks nice too hehe. thanks Knives (:

it kinda looks like FREEDOM + PROVIDENCE but i guess we shall have to wait and see hehe.

idontnoh
Sat, 03-05-2005, 08:18 PM
It looks like freedom with impulse colors and a fucked up wing system. Looks like wing zero from gundam wing..

Deblas
Sat, 03-05-2005, 09:07 PM
lets make some bets of when GS: Destiny will be licensed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

intense
Sat, 03-05-2005, 09:19 PM
dont jinx it bitch. obvioulsy its gonna be licensed soon, but hopefully not until the 40s, just like when GS was licensed

Deblas
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:18 PM
why the worries. Aone will probably keep fansubing the series until the end like Naruto and AMG.

Originally posted by: implicit
hey anybody knows where can i find gundam seed... coz i LUV gundam seed destiny

you can find it here though I think theres a topic here where you could have found it-http://www.boxtorrents.com/browse.php?c1=1&search=Gundam%2BSeed&page=2

Lord Menchalior
Sun, 03-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Sorry if someone has already answered this ( I just really don't have time to read all 5 pages of posts ), but in open animation, that girl with Shinn, isn't it Stellar , the pilot of Gaia? Now could this mean they will become lovers because they show us like known couples like Kira+Lacus, Athrun+Cagali etc.. I mean Shinn and Stellar? Any educated guess? Also, it might seem that Desert Tiger and Murrue Ramius might become couple eventually...

Aeon
Sun, 03-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Yea Shinn and Steller were hinted to in the first opening as well and in the first ep when he copped a feel.

Optimaximal
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't understand why, in the Op1 & Op2 openings, they've been showing scenes of Stellar and Shinn together... talk about a pretty major spoiler that really shouldn't have been there until Op3 onwards...

They should have done like they did in Seed when they just showed lots of scenes of Mobius (Mobiui'?) fighting GINNs to T.M.'s hardcore JMetal i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

btw, the Gundam Destiny looks wank... Hell, all of the Gundams from Destiny and Seed look wank... give me the RX-93 Nu Gundam anyday...

NomoZ
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:19 PM
they actually did the same thing in seed. you must have watched the english dub version where they condensed the opening to 1/3 the actual length.

and yes Nu kicks ass

Optimaximal
Tue, 03-08-2005, 03:26 AM
no, I watched the fansubbed eps... unfortunately, most of them were AnimeJunkies fansubbed eps, but meh i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

danholo
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:14 AM
If anyone is interested AnimeSuki's Forum's Gundam-section has a spoiler thread for eps 21-25. I'll post the link for those interested. They are tiny ep synopses for these episodes to give a hint on what's going to happen. I, myself, can't wait for the coming eps. Sounds interesting.

Chek it out at:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29750

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=28943

Optimaximal
Tue, 03-08-2005, 07:24 AM
!!!SPOILER!!!

lol, so Haine gets killed... fs, talk about an incidental character i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

danholo
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Yeah. And people were thinking he'll be some new and central character. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Optimaximal
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:59 PM
well he does appear on the Op longer than Andy i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Barumonk
Tue, 03-08-2005, 03:11 PM
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/azugundamseeddestiny.gif <-- real destiny gundam. >.>

NewType Magazine - Destiny Gundam (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/destiny.jpg)
Shinn and the Destiny Gundam (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/shinndestiny.jpg)

Edit: Also, after looking at it, the Gundam that appears behind Kira and Lacus at the very end of the ED seems to be Destiny and not Freedom.

danholo
Tue, 03-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Barumonk,

Where'd you get that parody? It's great!

intense
Tue, 03-08-2005, 07:16 PM
great spoilers. I just wonder how soon will destiny appear... i just cant wait for those eps!... heck, i just cant wait for the whole series to end

Wren
Tue, 03-08-2005, 07:56 PM
LOL barumonk heheh that gave me a good laugh when i saw it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

intense
Sun, 03-13-2005, 01:00 PM
By NeoZeroX/Crimson Crusader from GFAQS

26: Proof of Living
(translation coming soon)
27: Repeated mistakes
Massive number of Mobile Suits attack the Minerva.
Yzak brings in the data of an incomplete MS. This MS requires Nuclear energy to boot. Plant produce this nuclear engine in order to bring this MS to battle.
28: Berserker
Shin have awakened the Seed from within and make Chaos and Abyss Flee.
However, Shin ignore the ship command and continue to destroy enemies. Therefore, Athrun decided to stop him. When Shin almost destroyed the Savior Gundam, a red Zaku piloted by Lunamaria Hawke blocks the attack.
29: Stop Time
Berserker Shin is finally stopped by Kira's Freedom. However, Shin still continues to attack Kira. This confusion forces Neo to make a counter attack. Athrun risk his life and bring the data to Kira.
30: Injured warriors
Kira used close range to stop Shin attack. Kira is also injured too. Both Arch Angel and Minerva flee. Cagalli picked up the damaged Freedom and heavily damaged Impulse into Archangel. Shin realized his mistake and cries.
31: reason of War
Damaged Minerva parks by an island. Meilin took care of her sister and they have a conversation. Athrun heard both sisters talking. Meanwhile, Shin tries to escape in Archangel and he was lead to a room by the song. It is like the song wanted to guide him.

32: Organize Future??
They have found Minerva and Athrun was sent out to counterattack. Minerva has already run out of supplies. Desperate to save the Minerva, Shin begs others for help. Murrue felt that it is a dangerous decision to let the archangel join the battle. However, Kira felt Shin have found the future. He ordered to give the nuclear engine from Freedom to the new MS(you know the answer to this MS).

THESE ARE JUST RUMORS FROM WHAT IVE HEARD IN THE ANIMESUKI FORUMS. THERE ARE NO ACTUAL PROOFS YET. AND ALSO THESE RUMORS ARE FROM 2CHAN, SO DONT BELIEVE THEM THAT MUCH.

saga
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
hey guys i just got Newtype from jap and it came with a Gundam SEED Destiny 100% works booklet and in the last page theres a new Gundam Astray and pilote and a new ship that looks like a new version of Minerva. I'll scan it soon and post it for peeps to see and translate da info cause im not the best at japanese right now lol slakin to much in class lol Ja na~

PTX-003C
Fri, 03-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Haine is the second time killed by Kira..(if count by CV name...cuz is T.M. Revolution...)
[zeta mode]
Steller will die in the future....
Shinn vs Kira...Impulse is scraped...and Destiny show up
Luna will pilot Impulse later on...
Kira will pilot Nu-Freedom
Shinn will personally shoot down steller...(yay~~~)
[/zeta mode]

intense
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
and your sources are?
or are they just rumors
or are they just what you think will happen?

maddogchen
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Anybody know when will Eps 22 be out?

benjaminz
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:31 PM
tomorrow

maddogchen
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks, I can't wait to see Freedom Gundam in action

yipguseng
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:14 PM
ya..no matter how, Freedom Gundam still rocks!! shinn js gimme a lame feel...

yipguseng
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:16 PM
whahhahaha!!Barumonk!! nice wan there!!!

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:18 PM
no double posting...use the edit button

AntiSoul
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:35 AM
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/azugundamseeddestiny.gif <-- real destiny gundam. >.>

NewType Magazine - Destiny Gundam (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/destiny.jpg)
Shinn and the Destiny Gundam (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/shinndestiny.jpg)

Edit: Also, after looking at it, the Gundam that appears behind Kira and Lacus at the very end of the ED seems to be Destiny and not Freedom.

Actually I'm pretty sure the gundam behind Kira and Lacus in ED2 is Freedom. Looking at the helmet design, shoulder design, the 2 cannons at its hips, and wingspan, it's gotta be Freedom....Destiny's wings are red, and I don't think it's wings are like Freedoms anyway. There's actually already a model for it, like 1/144 tho I think...anyway I think we'll see it next episode, which is "The Sword of the Azure Sky" or something like that...

shattered zer0
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:16 AM
hey whats shinns new gundam in op2 and do you know what that big one in the backround is either

PTX-003C
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:57 AM
and your sources are?
or are they just rumors
or are they just what you think will happen?

not just rumors...
in denki hobby, it stated NU-Freedom will be out later in the year
and not to mention destiny was never a full budget project...
it's only made for remindering ppl that gundam zeta's movie is coming out in may
the whole storyline and plot of destiny is same with zeta.....
i suggess you to watch the U.C. series....
it's way better than SEED and Destiny.......
look at the units in SEED and Destiny...they are absolutely UGLY!!
all made by putting parts together from the old detabase....

Barumonk
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Sorta random crap this time:

Haine's origins. (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/haineorigins.jpg) (yes thats TM Revolution before he took on a new name)
Freedom II? (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/freedom2.jpg) (or Nu Freedom, whatever you want to call it)

The Freedom II image is fairly crappy, and i'm not at all certian its credible, but I figured I might as well post it.

intense
Sun, 03-20-2005, 12:33 AM
greek mythology:
Freedom never wins against Destiny

got that off of the suki forums.

PTX-003C
Sun, 03-20-2005, 03:26 AM
barumonk...do you go to GAF?

back to topic..Destiny is UGLY!!!
wth is that crap....god finger+wing's beam rifle+V2's hikaru no tsubasa+Crossbone X3's I-Field???!!!
wtf is that.....

when SEED comes out...i looked in the offical site...and i found....omg...how ugly and non-original can the Gs be..(in SEED, only Kira calls it Gundam due to it's OS name...other just calls them Gs) the only unit that i actually like is Blitz...it's pretty original.....later on it the story....we seed FREEDOM and JUSTICE....i nearly spit blood when i saw those designs....AMGDESS(Ah! My Goddess..XD) that FREEDOM looks exactly like DX!!....FREEDOM+Metear=RX-78 GP-03D.....great.....SEED is finally over...now is Seed Destiny.....i expected something....but ..........grar...Impulse...that's a freaking RX-78 GP-01+Victory ..look at savior...why is it holding a VSBR?? and the way it transform....it's pretty much zeta-like....

in conclusion.....like i said earlier....Destiny is not a full budget project....don't waste your effort on hoping any good stuff outta it....put more attention on the zeta movie - the star's heir which is coming out in may...

U.C. ROCKS!!!!

Guardian_2000
Sun, 03-20-2005, 07:30 AM
right UC is good an all but most people in the younger age range won't give it a look since one the story is old and has been done before. Most importantly the visuals don't compete with the newer animations. So what does bandai need to do. Either redo the original UC stories the same way with new animation. They'd get hell for that cause you know they couldn't duplicate em perfectly or the way everyone expects. And then still you got the same old story. So they try to be original while keeping a tie to the UC series. Enter Cosmic era. The series that are meant to be like UC but not. So you are gonna see many similarities. How original can you be in a gundam design without copying another gundam. When someone here can make a totally original design well I think we will have a right to complain. Otherwise we can shut our traps.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 03-20-2005, 08:10 AM
From Gunota for those that are interested in designs and what not. Take these with a grain of salt. Especially the Nu-Freedom.

odd looking but seems to match the shadowy figure of op2.
Colossus Gundam? (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/colossus.jpg)

crappy but it is an image.
Nu Freedom? (http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/freedomcmprsn.jpg)

danholo
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Haine's origins. (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/haineorigins.jpg) (yes thats TM Revolution before he took on a new name)

What a queen. It's funny that in anime guys can look "metrosexual" masculine but when imagined in real life they look totally gay!

PTX-003C
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:31 PM
right UC is good an all but most people in the younger age range won't give it a look since one the story is old and has been done before. Most importantly the visuals don't compete with the newer animations. So what does bandai need to do. Either redo the original UC stories the same way with new animation. They'd get hell for that cause you know they couldn't duplicate em perfectly or the way everyone expects. And then still you got the same old story. So they try to be original while keeping a tie to the UC series. Enter Cosmic era. The series that are meant to be like UC but not. So you are gonna see many similarities. How original can you be in a gundam design without copying another gundam. When someone here can make a totally original design well I think we will have a right to complain. Otherwise we can shut our traps.

gee....the story is bad enough...i know...they tried to use destiny to remind ppl of the zeta movie in may...
but comeon!! give me some BETTER looking units.....it's all the designer's fault....why sunrise is using him again...
yea.yeayea....i know he's the original designer of gundam....but....hell....it's been 25 years since he started this job....he is running out of ideas....

look at the Zeta Project series............they rock!!

AntiSoul
Mon, 03-21-2005, 12:17 AM

Freedom II? (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/freedom2.jpg) (or Nu Freedom, whatever you want to call it)

The Freedom II image is fairly crappy, and i'm not at all certian its credible, but I figured I might as well post it.

Hey where did that pic of Freedom II or Nu-Freedom or wutever actually come from?? Magazine scan? Commercial??

PTX-003C
Mon, 03-21-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: AntiSoul

Hey where did that pic of Freedom II or Nu-Freedom or wutever actually come from?? Magazine scan? Commercial??

either denki hobby, hobby japan or directly from seed club

intense
Mon, 03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C

gee....the story is bad enough...i know...they tried to use destiny to remind ppl of the zeta movie in may...
but comeon!! give me some BETTER looking units.....it's all the designer's fault....why sunrise is using him again...
yea.yeayea....i know he's the original designer of gundam....but....hell....it's been 25 years since he started this job....he is running out of ideas....

ahhhh who cares if its stolen. just stop complaining already. we cant do anything about it anyways. but we watch it despite itts unorignal plot and stuff.

Sigmeier
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Who do you think is gonna switch sides in DESTINY (if any) just like Dearka did in Gundam SEED?

Dearka Elsman - (Coordinator) "A former member of ZAFT and the pilot of Buster Gundam. He later befriends Miriallia and joins the Clyne Faction after being captured by the Archangel. Mitsuo Fukuda, the show's director, admitted that he had Dearka switching sides due to the poor sales figures of GAT-X103 Buster Gundam related merchandises. "

Aside from this apparent reason I'm glad that Dearka switched sides. I think stellar is gonna switch sides eventually because something just bugs me about the ZAFT belt that she is always wearing (maybe she forgot why she wears it just like she forgot about Shinn's handkerchief)

PTX-003C
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:55 PM

ahhhh who cares if its stolen. just stop complaining already. we cant do anything about it anyways. but we watch it despite itts unorignal plot and stuff.

honestly...if it's not titled "Gundam" i won't watch it...
been watching it since 23 years ago.....don't really wanna stop..

Munsu
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:23 PM
PTX-003C seriously, come down of your high horse... no one here cares about how Seed, Destiny... are a copy of the orgininal Gundam series and such...

guess what... WE ALREADY KNOW.... so lets stop this moronic rambling because no one cares, and discuss what's really important.. what's going on in Destiny, and future events, as the topic of this thread depicts...

_DaM_iT_
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:46 PM
In the opening, that scene wit the new masked char of Phantom Pain at gun point wit the captain of the Archangel, could it be Mwu or a clone?

AntiSoul
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm betting it's a clone, given the whole fraga's-father's-clone thing...I doubt it's Mwu himself though, unless he survived and turned out really bitter as hell for being left behind or something...but probably not...

chitgoks
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:55 AM
all this takl about gundam destiny and nu freedom, anyone here got pics of them? i wana see it he he he

PTX-003C
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
PTX-003C seriously, come down of your high horse... no one here cares about how Seed, Destiny... are a copy of the orgininal Gundam series and such...

guess what... WE ALREADY KNOW.... so lets stop this moronic rambling because no one cares, and discuss what's really important.. what's going on in Destiny, and future events, as the topic of this thread depicts...

i already mentioned the possible up coming events already...

Barumonk
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:16 AM

Humor us and act like you've never seen anything in UC before.

Edit: That doesn't mean become a Wing fanboy out of spite, either.

danholo
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: chitgoks
all this takl about gundam destiny and nu freedom, anyone here got pics of them? i wana see it he he he

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29524

PTX-003C
Wed, 03-23-2005, 03:00 PM

Humor us and act like you've never seen anything in UC before.

Edit: That doesn't mean become a Wing fanboy out of spite, either.

er...then i don't see the point of having a forum with a topic about it
having a topic like this should allow us to say anything about the anime, no matter is it good or bad
and by saying is it good or bad, we are suppose to compare. where's the compare source? of course it's theh U.C. series...i don't see anything wrong about it

Guardian_2000
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:39 PM
The point is there is no need to bash seed as its been done. Its a topic that has been beaten to death. Only morons will continue the discussion of how SEED and Destiny have similarities to other Gundam series. Guess what they all have similarities to one another. If people are gonna bash SEED or Destiny they gotta get a clue cause whatever they are likely saying its a ripoff of was likely ripped from something else. And that just makes them look even more stupid. The point of this since I created and would know was to discuss stuff that we think will happen in Destiny. Posting spoilers and our views of how things are progressing. Sure that means technically people could do some bashing but like its mentioned why bother.

Barumonk
Wed, 03-23-2005, 07:22 PM
:: Insert all those quotes here. :::

having a topic like this should allow us to say anything about the anime, no matter is it good or bad
and by saying is it good or bad, we are suppose to compare. where's the compare source? of course it's theh U.C. series...i don't see anything wrong about it

Well, try to look at it like this. Lets say your a Naruto manga reader and you decide to take a peek in the Naruto anime forum, and you come across a thread where they are speculating the possible outcomes to certian parts of the series. You, being a manga reader, already know what will happen because at that point in time the manga is a lot farther ahead of the anime. As you read the posts in the thread, you get the idea that they have no clue whats going to happen. You may even see a few people who you know are manga readers, but who act clueless when posting in this thread. They all seem to be speculating what will happen by what they know of the events in the anime - yes they could go and read the manga if they wanted or the other manga readers could tell them everything that happens in the next 50 chapters, but the forum is only for the Naruto anime and many people haven't read the manga and don't wish to know what happens before they see it themselves. The other manga readers respect this (well, hopfully) and just play along. You on the otherhand, apparently cant catch on to this in time and decide to make a quick summary of everything that happens for the next 50 chapters, and then don't understand why everyone got mad at you for informing them.

You may not mean any harm, but there are people here (SEED Destiny Forum) who haven't seen Zeta, and don't wish to know anything of it, or the similarities it holds to SEED Destiny. If images of a new gundam come out for this series than its ok, but we don't want to know exactly what happens to it, and everyone involved with it for the next 20 episodes if that information hasn't been specifically released for SEED Destiny (example: the episode summaries that tend to pop up for the next 5-6 episodes are ok).

Now lets look at a second scenario. Once again your a Naruto manga reader and you decide to download an episode of the anime, because your expecting to see a scene where an awesome fight occurs between two of the more powerful characters in the series. After seeing it and finding that they changed all the parts you were looking forward to watching, you visit the Naruto anime forum and find the discussion thread. Once again you see that they are somehow deprived of the real deal and even the other manga readers (once again, hopfully) aren't commenting on it. They aren't commenting on it because reguardless of all the similarities, the anime is not the manga. Many things may be the same, but at the same time there are many things that can be very different, and certian scenarios can play out in ways you didn't even think about... but, you decide that they should all know that they entirely screwed up the scenes that, in your opinion, were some of the best in the entire series and go on to make a short rant that gets your point across. Once again you also find that people are mad at you, and you can't understand why since you were just telling them the truth of the situation.

That was a pretty bad example, but basically you do the exact opposite of this. If anything is in danger of looking like its the same as Zeta we all get some little rant post about how this gundam is just a ripoff of that gundam, or how this event will end like that. Many people here don't wish to know these things, they are here to discuss SEED Destiny. SEED Destiny isn't Zeta, and there is no reason to discuss Zeta or any similarities to Zeta here.

intense
Wed, 03-23-2005, 09:37 PM
here. legitimate spoilers for episodes 24-27 from the suki forums.

Ep 24 Crossing Lines of Sight
Minerva beats back the EA and Orb forces. However, because of AA's intervention, Haine gets KIA as a result. Athrun goes to AA to ask about the true reason of their intervention. He finally meets Kira and Cagalli again after a long time.

Ep25 The Place of Sin
Shinn and Rey are ordered to investigate a suspicious facility on a lone island offshore Marmara, and it turns out to be an enhanced human research institute for EA. Shinn becomes very angry looking at the records of the inhumane human experiments, then he finds Stellar's photograph among the records.

Ep26 Promise
Minerva is attacked by Phantom Pain after leaving Marmara's port. Shinn's Impulse gets into a difficult fight against Stellar's transformable Gaia. On the other hand, AA decides to directly ask Dullindal about the assassination attempt on Lacus. Lacus and Waltfeld leave the ship and set off for PLANT.

Ep27 Unreached Thoughts
Shinn is heavily shocked to find out that the pilot of Gaia is Stellar. Athrun is also very worried as he thinks of Cagalli on AA. On the other hand, the EA and Orb forces get a new MA called Garuguzu and begin to launch another attack on Minerva.

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:09 PM
PTX-003C reminds me a lot on how Guardian_2000 was when he had just come here...

intense
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
PTX-003C reminds me a lot on how Guardian_2000 was when he had just come here...

lol.. is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Deblas
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:00 PM

I think he means that he spoils alot. So yea, Its a bad thing.

intense
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:03 PM

I think he means that he spoils alot. So yea, Its a bad thing.

but hey... this is the spoiler section right? so how come its bad even though its in the proper place.
lol... i just posted spoilers, is that a bad thing?

intense
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:05 PM
ahhhh shizzle... i only clicked it once! sry for the double post

Munsu
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:17 PM
if he would only be spoiling in this section, then that's something else to consider...

Racso
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey(Intense)!! but remember Don't make doble posting, because the mod kid is watching!!! ready for attack!!!. so take care!!! would you?? even if that was a mistake!!!

PTX-003C
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:20 PM

:: Insert all those quotes here. :::

Well, try to look at it like this. Lets say your a Naruto manga reader and you decide to take a peek in the Naruto anime forum, and you come across a thread where they are speculating the possible outcomes to certian parts of the series. You, being a manga reader, already know what will happen because at that point in time the manga is a lot farther ahead of the anime. As you read the posts in the thread, you get the idea that they have no clue whats going to happen. You may even see a few people who you know are manga readers, but who act clueless when posting in this thread. They all seem to be speculating what will happen by what they know of the events in the anime - yes they could go and read the manga if they wanted or the other manga readers could tell them everything that happens in the next 50 chapters, but the forum is only for the Naruto anime and many people haven't read the manga and don't wish to know what happens before they see it themselves. The other manga readers respect this (well, hopfully) and just play along. You on the otherhand, apparently cant catch on to this in time and decide to make a quick summary of everything that happens for the next 50 chapters, and then don't understand why everyone got mad at you for informing them.

You may not mean any harm, but there are people here (SEED Destiny Forum) who haven't seen Zeta, and don't wish to know anything of it, or the similarities it holds to SEED Destiny. If images of a new gundam come out for this series than its ok, but we don't want to know exactly what happens to it, and everyone involved with it for the next 20 episodes if that information hasn't been specifically released for SEED Destiny (example: the episode summaries that tend to pop up for the next 5-6 episodes are ok).

Now lets look at a second scenario. Once again your a Naruto manga reader and you decide to download an episode of the anime, because your expecting to see a scene where an awesome fight occurs between two of the more powerful characters in the series. After seeing it and finding that they changed all the parts you were looking forward to watching, you visit the Naruto anime forum and find the discussion thread. Once again you see that they are somehow deprived of the real deal and even the other manga readers (once again, hopfully) aren't commenting on it. They aren't commenting on it because reguardless of all the similarities, the anime is not the manga. Many things may be the same, but at the same time there are many things that can be very different, and certian scenarios can play out in ways you didn't even think about... but, you decide that they should all know that they entirely screwed up the scenes that, in your opinion, were some of the best in the entire series and go on to make a short rant that gets your point across. Once again you also find that people are mad at you, and you can't understand why since you were just telling them the truth of the situation.

That was a pretty bad example, but basically you do the exact opposite of this. If anything is in danger of looking like its the same as Zeta we all get some little rant post about how this gundam is just a ripoff of that gundam, or how this event will end like that. Many people here don't wish to know these things, they are here to discuss SEED Destiny. SEED Destiny isn't Zeta, and there is no reason to discuss Zeta or any similarities to Zeta here.

if according to you....i would say..then don't bother watching the anime anymore
since manga is the original..it's always gotta be better than the anime...then what's the point of watching the anime anymore....just like me now....i watched zeta...i basically pridicted everything that's going to happen..
i don't have to watch destiny anymore...i just scan it trough the screens and i know everything already...then really...why do i bother to watch it slowly and everything....

and if that's the case like you said about naruto...then solution is just simple...stop watching anime and go to manga...since manga is better....then why waste your time on the anime

Barumonk
Thu, 03-24-2005, 01:04 AM
I think you misunderstood, I was trying to point out that there are other people besides you here and that you should respect their choice not to watch Zeta since this board really has nothing to do with Zeta. Although with your logic I have to ask, why are you even watching SEED Destiny or posting on this forum (an exclusive SEED Destiny forum)? According to you, Zeta will always be better than SEED Destiny so there is no point in watching it. You've pretty much reduced your only purpose here to promoting Zeta and bashing SEED Destiny, which just makes you a nuisance.

PTX-003C
Thu, 03-24-2005, 01:33 AM
I think you misunderstood, I was trying to point out that there are other people besides you here and that you should respect their choice not to watch Zeta since this board really has nothing to do with Zeta. Although with your logic I have to ask, why are you even watching SEED Destiny or posting on this forum (an exclusive SEED Destiny forum)? According to you, Zeta will always be better than SEED Destiny so there is no point in watching it. You've pretty much reduced your only purpose here to promoting Zeta and bashing SEED Destiny, which just makes you a nuisance.

i explained it earlier in posts...
if it's not titled "Gundam" i won't even touch it...
it's not the qulity that i am paying attention on...is the brand ....because i am a sickly obcessed gundam fan(qoute from my fd)

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-24-2005, 04:16 AM
Nope, Guardian didn't spoil. I was referring to the attitude.

PSJ
Thu, 03-24-2005, 06:55 AM
you mean the high and mighty know it all attitude?

and just to add some words about this stuff, PTX you seriously need to start thinking about how you act, they way you act now will only piss people off and every other thread will become a flame war against you so just stop and behave normally. if you need any help ask guardian_2000, he was pretty much like you in the begining but changed. now im not bashing you guardian if anyhting im complimenting you becuase you did change.

intense
Fri, 04-15-2005, 08:45 PM
SPOILERS AGAIN.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
courtesy of someone from seed-forums.

Gunota spoilers:
ep 26 "Promise" - Shinn shivers after seeing Earth Alliance's enhanced human research facility. He defeats Gaia, which came to defend the facility. But he finds out the pilot is Stellar. Shinn brings her to Minerva's medical room where he finds out the truth, she is an "extended", an enhanced human being. Lacus tells Kira that she is going to PLANT.

ep 27 "Unreachable Feelings" - Gibril reprimands Neo after losing Stellar. Meanwhile Stellar is groaning onboard Minerva's medical room. She is an "extended" meaning she cannot maintain herself without the medicine. She cannot live without the Earth Alliance. In order to recapture Stellar, Neo orders his forces to block Minerva's path. Seeing EA/Orb and Minerva on another collision course, Archangel moves again.

ep 28 "Those who survive, those who die" - Minerva battles against Earth Alliance and Orb forces. While Shinn and Athrun struggle against Chaos and Abyss, Freedom and Archangel come to their rescue. Angered at the presence of Archangel, Shinn goes into beserk mode and takes out the enemies.

ep 29 "FATES" - Dullindal begins to talk about the past. Memories of those who have died and ones who continue to fight come across his mind.

Deblas
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:40 PM
I would like for T.M revolution to voice a character that last for more than three episodes.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Good to see the forums back up. After watching the latest ep it looks like there is possibly a new Providence Gundam. My bets on Rey being the pilot.
http://www.afterimpact.net/files/new_gundam.jpg

Deblas
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:30 PM
If rey pilots that maybe Luna will pilot Impulse once Shinn gets Destiny.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:29 PM
That'd make sense.

God, ep 29 sounds like yet another flashback episode. That seriously can't be...

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I would say its a better bet Athrun gets that middle one since if you look at it seems more inspired by Athruns previous gundams and that Rey is probably gonna get Impulse and Lunamaria may get Gaia based on the new endings and openings since Stellar has Destroy and it seems that Luna may become Shinn's other love and Gaia is not going to just dissapear since even if its destroyed ZAFT can probably do what Morgonroete did with the Strike.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Well from what I understand Lunamaria gets injured in 28 possibly and that pushes shinn into Beserk Seed mode. Of course Kira is on scene and might end up fighting Savior or Impulse. But the title of the ep makes you think someone will die. And Cagalli apparently may meet that fate. Although from what I've heard its more likely she'll just go MIA and thats where we'll see her old bodyguard come back into the picture as the opening shows.. As for Athrun getting the as yet unknown but highly speculated "Provide MKII" its doubtful. He is supposed to be getting the new Justice as stated in a recent magazine. So I wonder if he self detonate again. lol. And as of so far. Yea on lunamaria getting Impulse. Atleast as I've heard. It wouldn't make sense for anyone but Rey to get a Providence type gundam since he is the only Zaft right now that shows a possibility of using the Dragoon system. I still think they look like shoulder mounted cannons thou. Inregards to Fates, I went off track. That is supposedly the episode where Lacus will confront the chairman. Some people have said he is actually gonna admit to sending the assassination team. Apparently the real lacus wouldn't be a benefit to Zaft plans.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:59 PM
What I was suggesting is the Provide MKII (had no idea that was name though i do now) is the new justice i have been hearing about. And I dont really think Luna would look right in Impulse, though Rey seems OK. Though is the Dragoon System the funnels? if so then it could only be meant for Rey since Athrun can't handle mulit-targeting as seen in episode 49 of SEED, but if not then I am thinkin that it is not gonna go to Athrun since I am expecting a Rey vs Neo finale with both goin funnel crazy, plus Provide's weapon attachments are the kind you expect from Athrun.

Wren
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:18 PM
yea; the funnels are the DRAGOON system in this series; but i agree that Asuran probably wouldnt be best suited to Providence II or watever its called; heheh it would be kick ass to see a Fin Funnel craziness war like the end of Char's Counterattack hehe.

Barumonk
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:33 PM
... He is supposed to be getting the new Justice as stated in a recent magazine. So I wonder if he self detonate again. lol. ...

It all makes sense now. Athrun self-destructs Saviour right ontop of Freedom because Athrun blames Kira for dragging Cagalli along and indirectly causing her 'death', thus Freedom gets an upgrade and Athrun gets the Omega Justice. ^^;;

Deblas
Sun, 04-17-2005, 12:02 AM

... He is supposed to be getting the new Justice as stated in a recent magazine. So I wonder if he self detonate again. lol. ...

It all makes sense now. Athrun self-destructs Saviour right ontop of Freedom because Athrun blames Kira for dragging Cagalli along and indirectly causing her 'death', thus Freedom gets an upgrade and Athrun gets the Omega Justice. ^^;;

Something tells me this has happened before? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PTX-003C
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
I would say its a better bet Athrun gets that middle one since if you look at it seems more inspired by Athruns previous gundams and that Rey is probably gonna get Impulse and Lunamaria may get Gaia based on the new endings and openings since Stellar has Destroy and it seems that Luna may become Shinn's other love and Gaia is not going to just dissapear since even if its destroyed ZAFT can probably do what Morgonroete did with the Strike.

it's already 100% sure that justice 2 is going to be out(super freedom..super justice...why does it sound so americanish...)
you can check the up-coming model list....there's a justice 2 coming up
and forgot athrun is the "red knight"?(char is the red knight too..=.=b)
that is going to be used by rei i believe

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Its official the new Justice. Knight Justice or Night Justice.

Pulled from Gunota.
A description of the contents of the June issue of Gundam Ace from Kadokawa's official site states that the name of the new Justice Gundam is the "Knight Justice" (could also possibly be spelled "Night Justice"). ¶ 6:52 AM

Mite Gai
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:44 PM
OHHHHH!!!!! Then since its funnels, I wish Athrun would get it though you are right Guardian since Athrun said he couldn't handle multi-targeting back in SEED, though I still hope that Luna doesn't get Impulse since it just doesn't suit her.

PTX-003C
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
OHHHHH!!!!! Then since its funnels, I wish Athrun would get it though you are right Guardian since Athrun said he couldn't handle multi-targeting back in SEED, though I still hope that Luna doesn't get Impulse since it just doesn't suit her.

impulse is just an ugly piece of crap...
so terrible that it's 1/60 is selling at 1000yen per box

Roko
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I posted this in another thread, but most of you probably didn't see it since it was when the forums first came back, so I'll post it again (just in case, ya know, but if you wanna yell at me for postin the same info, I don't give a crap). This is a highly reliable site: MAHQ (http://www.mahq.net/index.htm). Just look for Destiny, Destroy, and Super Freedom Gundams under the GSD Mecha section, and you'll see the limited info available (such as arnaments). They don't have the new Justice yet, so I'm guessing it'll come later as the series progresses, since the Super Freedom showed up on the site at like ep 15 or somethin.

Mite Gai
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:10 PM
AWESOME!!!! Good find Roko.

Wren
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:36 PM
i go there myself; they are a pretty reliable site for all things gundam amongst other things as well---but they havent updated their episode summaries in about a month and readin their points of view were quite interesting :-/

Roko
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:43 PM
aye, and they have many typos in the summaries. But still, a good place to go for mech info among other things.

Curium
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:42 AM
He is supposed to be getting the new Justice as stated in a recent magazine. So I wonder if he self detonate again. lol.

This is a point that I keep bringing up in various places, who is it that is stupid enough to keep Trusting Athrun with new Gundams? I mean he keeps blowing up his own suit. Watch Knight Justice gets self detonated in the final episode too.

TeknoXI
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:59 AM
Ya know, we've only see 2 of the 3 different configurations of Impulse in action... Sure, that whole sponsers page shows all three, but man, I thought I'd see the heavy rifle config by now. According to what I've read in this thread, Shinn is going to get Destiny after trashing Impulse. Most of us assumed that either Rey or Lunamaria will pilot Impulse. I really wonder when we'll see the 3rd config if at all...

Curium
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
Ya know, we've only see 2 of the 3 different configurations of Impulse in action... Sure, that whole sponsers page shows all three, but man, I thought I'd see the heavy rifle config by now. According to what I've read in this thread, Shinn is going to get Destiny after trashing Impulse. Most of us assumed that either Rey or Lunamaria will pilot Impulse. I really wonder when we'll see the 3rd config if at all...

You know I ALMOST asked this same questions a couple of weeks ago. But then I went and double Checked. All 3 have been used. Force Impulse is the one we see all the time. We saw Sword in episode 1 and when the Minerva was leaving Orb. Blast (at least that I remember) only appeared once, in episode 4.

PTX-003C
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:41 PM
rei will have a new black unit i suppose...
luna is the new impulse pilot

TeknoXI
Thu, 04-21-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

You know I ALMOST asked this same questions a couple of weeks ago. But then I went and double Checked. All 3 have been used. Force Impulse is the one we see all the time. We saw Sword in episode 1 and when the Minerva was leaving Orb. Blast (at least that I remember) only appeared once, in episode 4.
Hmmm...I remember now, thanks. No wonder I didn't remember. That was soo short.
<Blast goes out. Shoots. Runs out of batteries. Runs back in.>
We also saw Sword when Shinn went SEED for the first time as well.

I'm going to sasy once again that colors base the pilot lots of the time. Rau piloted a white Ginn (correct me if I'm wrong) back in Gundam SEED. He then got Providence, which was black. Now Rey has a white MS, and will most likely get the black one that we see in the ending trailer. However, this is all based on the fact that I believe that Rey is Rau's clone.

Mite Gai
Thu, 04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Yea Rey will definitely get Providence though I hope they just self-destruct Impulse and destroy all traces of it so Luna doesn't pilot such a machine.

PTX-003C
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Knight Justice is on NJ this month..

http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/lovamato/1114153390345.jpg

Guardian_2000
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:44 AM
"Knight Justice Gundam - New model MS developed together with the Super Freedom. Like the Super Freedom, it posseses several times the power and fighting ability of the old Justice thanks to a new type of engine. Its "indirect color" (phase shift down?) is silver."

Definitely the latest line of Gundams are referencing to Cyber Formula. First Savior in reference to Knight Savior the car of Knight Schumacher. The we get Super Freedom. And now we get Knight Justice.

I keep thinking this new engine is gonna be something powered by minovsky particles. It would be funny. But I bet they use fusion, or black holes. Something interesting.

Psyke
Fri, 04-22-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm a little disappointed with both Super Freedom and Knight Justice. Thought it would be much better to come up with new Gundams for Athrun and Kira, such as the Destiny Gundam for Shinn. Well, hope seeing them in action will make me change my feelings.

PTX-003C
Fri, 04-22-2005, 11:21 AM
"Knight Justice Gundam - New model MS developed together with the Super Freedom. Like the Super Freedom, it posseses several times the power and fighting ability of the old Justice thanks to a new type of engine. Its "indirect color" (phase shift down?) is silver."

Definitely the latest line of Gundams are referencing to Cyber Formula. First Savior in reference to Knight Savior the car of Knight Schumacher. The we get Super Freedom. And now we get Knight Justice.

I keep thinking this new engine is gonna be something powered by minovsky particles. It would be funny. But I bet they use fusion, or black holes. Something interesting.

then sooner will have Nu-Freedom...XDD
[cyber formula mode]asurada>super asurada>Nu-asurada[/cyber formula mode]
black hole engine is not new stuff....it's in SRW long time ago.....(i believe is SRWF and SRWFF)
if fusion.........human can't do a controlable fusion reaction yet..

PSJ
Fri, 04-22-2005, 01:15 PM
it doesnt matter if humans cant do it yet, asuran and kira arent humans they are cartoons they can do whatever they want as long as the creator wants them to.

Guardian_2000
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Except that theory doesn't stick with Mwu even thou he was a cartoon character as well right? I don't get you sometimes you flip back and forth too much. And you are right black holes were used in SRW with such awesome mecha as the Huckebein series. Well some of them were powered to be alil more precise. And humans don't have giant walking humanoid mecha flying through space either PTX. Do you follow now?

Roko
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:07 PM
*sigh* why am I following this series anymore, they need some newnew gundams...well, hopefully Knight Jusitice (which is a pretty gay name) will be able to do something. IMO, I thought the old Justice was weak compared to Freedom. It just ddin't seem to have that much firepower; the only cool thing was the jetpack. Chars can do anything that the creator wants them to, however impossible some of those things may seem. it IS a show, ya know

Barumonk
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure how much of this has already been posted. Im too lazy to look through the other threads to find out.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/superfreedom.jpg
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/knightjustice.jpg
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload3/destroygundam.jpg

Destroy Attacks - Auel's Fate (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload3/destroyattacks.jpg)

Edit: Made the last image a link since people were having issues viewing it.

intense
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:32 PM
spoilers AGAIN
courtesy of someone from the suki forums.

i just copied and pasted it:

The spoilers posted by JadeShadow basically are a summary of all the spoilers of this months magazines.

I tried my best to translate them, these translations may have some mistakes.

-----------------

PHASE-28  Remaining Life, Scattered Life

Minerva is attacked by the Earth Alliance Forces and the Orb Army and is in difficulties. Shinn and the others are fighting Chaos and Abyss, while a Murasame Team attacks Minerva.

The Orb Army disdains the desperate appeals of Cagalli, and continues fighting under the orders of Commander Jona who takes the Takemikazuchi to the front line...

Minerva faces a difficult battle in Kurita, because the Earth Alliance and Orb are using the geography of the battlefield for their advantage. But when the Minerva is in a quagmire, the figure of Freedom and Archangel appears in the horizon.

PHASE-29 - FATES

While the search for the cause of the confusion, Lacus, progresses, Dullindal is thinking about her encounter with Kira and their relationship with Athrun. He analyses too, his relation with Talia, Rey and Raww in the past.

On the other side of the chessboard is a figure from the past, waiting for Dullindal to make a move.

Raww Le Kleuze appears and disappears in the mind of Dullindal while Shinn, Kira and Athrun cross blades on the battlefield.

Raww asks Dullindal what he wishes for, his motive for living and what he expects from war. There are many things hidden behind a quiet smile.

PHASE-30  Transitory Dream

Minerva suffered great damage while fighting the Earth Alliance and Orb in the Black Sea cant proceed to Gibraltar without repairs and resupply. Stellar receives medical treatment aboard but becomes weaker everyday. Shinn overhears Talia chatting with the Doctor...

The Takemikazuchi was sunk by Shinn, obeying the last order of Todaka, Amagi and the others decide to unite with the Archangel.

Minerva who got damaged again, because the intervention of Archangel, anchor near Crete. After the battle with the Earth Alliance, the crew looks up to Shinn and treats him like a hero, contrasting with Athrun who is put aside and his Saviour is wrecked beyond repair. Shinn, who has overheard about the critical condition of Stellar, secretly decides to do something.

PHASE-31  Never-Ending Night

Shinn and Rey committed a serious violation of military code and are arrested in the guardhouse. Whoever Shinn doesnt think he has done nothing wrong and shows no repentance. The Phantom Pain lost Auel, and embarks on the Earth Alliances Aircraft Carrier Bonaparte to goes to Russia to receive the MS Destroy Gundam.

Shinn who freed Stellar is arrested by violation of military code, whoever he escapes from the maximum penalty of being shot. This may benefit Shinn but may cause him to be even more arrogant?

Shinn transgressed seriously the military code and is arrested together with Rey who helped him. They expect to be shot as punishment but thanks to Talia their sentence is unexpected. Cagalli meets with others people from Orb who disagree with the Saran decisions too, with her new trusted allies, she begins to follow her own path.

PHASE-32  Stellar

The Destroy continues to destroy cities, sitting in the cockpit is a frightened Stellar dominated by her fear of death. Shinn challenges the Destroy not-knowing that the pilot is Stellar.

The Destroy Gundam already destroyed many cities and nothing can resist to his destructive power. The Archangel decides to stop this slaughter and challenges him, the Minerva who received orders to fight him also appears. Shinn who realizes the pilot is Stellar call for her in desperation but her is out of control and his appeals dont reach her, but at that moment Kira..!

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Thats a whole crapload of stuff happening in 5 episodes, man these next few episodes are gonna be insane!!!

Roko
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:08 PM
well, if this is true, we all know how Athrun is gonna lose Saviour. Guess half of us were wrong 'bout the self-destructing ;D

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Well remember it says Auel was killed somehow and Aegis's head was still remaining when Athrun self-destructed that so Athrun may still live up to his name lol.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Well we all known how Auel is gonna die. Shinn goes seed and stabs him in the cockpit with the beam javelin from the looks of it. Guess the flashback that Rey had really was of Raww. I guess I score more points. Now we just need Neo to be Mwu and I'm set.

Curium
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Well we all known how Auel is gonna die. Shinn goes seed and stabs him in the cockpit with the beam javelin from the looks of it. Guess the flashback that Rey had really was of Raww. I guess I score more points. Now we just need Neo to be Mwu and I'm set.

I'm not so sure about what happens to Auel. If you read the comment carefully it says "Phantom Pain lost Auel". It doesn't necissarily say he dies. I agree that is the likely outcome, but it is possible that he goes AWOL as well. He already had his memory return once, and he has shown a couple of signs of it returning again.

Another thing, it would take great timeing for any beam weapon to take out Abyss. Most of you probably know this already, but for those of you that don't, beam weapons do not work underwater at all (with the exception of Gundam Deathsythe in Wing). Since Abyss has Phase Shift and is invincible to non-beam weapons, it is safe as long as it stays under water. Obviously it is surfaceing to attack, but that is why I said that timeing would be the issue.

Mite Gai
Sun, 04-24-2005, 05:56 PM
NO I AM SET YOU MEAN!!!! Since I posted the ultimate random theory lol. Though I still think Athruns's self-destruct is gonna be like this:

*after randomly shootin at each other for 20 min straight*
Athrun: still haven't landed a hit, NOOOO!!!! MY NEED TO SELF-DESTRUCT IS KICKING IN!!!!!
*Freedom and Archangel appear*
Kira: Athrun hang in there
*Athrun loses all self control after another 5 min of fighting*
Athrun: NOOO!!!!!! MUST SELF-DESTRUCT!!!!
*misses Chaos and hits Freedom instead*

And then we have the Super Freedom and Knight Justice problem solved lol.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: Curium

I'm not so sure about what happens to Auel. If you read the comment carefully it says "Phantom Pain lost Auel". It doesn't necissarily say he dies. I agree that is the likely outcome, but it is possible that he goes AWOL as well. He already had his memory return once, and he has shown a couple of signs of it returning again.

Another thing, it would take great timeing for any beam weapon to take out Abyss. Most of you probably know this already, but for those of you that don't, beam weapons do not work underwater at all (with the exception of Gundam Deathsythe in Wing). Since Abyss has Phase Shift and is invincible to non-beam weapons, it is safe as long as it stays under water. Obviously it is surfaceing to attack, but that is why I said that timeing would be the issue.

There is a picture in the top right showing what I believe to be ep28's event. Blast Impulse stabbing its beam javelin into the Abyss cockpit. I doubt Auel is going AWOL. Just incase you didn't see the big picture above. Its in the top right corner. Anyways. Check this out guys.

whats this. Gaia and Abyss get cannibalized. I hope these are real and not MSV.

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/gaia_impulse.jpghttp://www.afterimpact.net/files/abyss_impulse.jpg

Curium
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:39 AM
There is a picture in the top right showing what I believe to be ep28's event. Blast Impulse stabbing its beam javelin into the Abyss cockpit. I doubt Auel is going AWOL. Just incase you didn't see the big picture above. Its in the top right corner. Anyways. Check this out guys.

I don't see anything that look like an attack at Abyss. The Top Rght is just an all blue Abyss. There is a picture below it but I can't make it out at all.

Wren
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:59 AM
hes talkin about the picture on the previous page curium----there is a huge ass pic with destroy and top right has abyss gettin scewered by blast impulse beam javelin

Psyke
Mon, 04-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Woah! Gaia Impulse and Abyss Impulse! How the heck did that happen? Gaia maybe, as it's currently held in the minerva, but Abyss too? And since when can 2 Gundams combine? Looks way cool though, hope it's real.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:54 AM
From the looks of things. The Gaia and Abyss after being captured "yes I think after Auel being killed Minerva will pick up the remains of Abyss" could possibly be taken back to a ZAFT base where they are retrofitted as equipment packs for the Impulse. So we'll get the Force-Impulse, Sword-Impulse, Blast-Impulse, Gaia-Impulse, Abyss-Impulse. Hopefully eventually there is a Chaos-Impulse & Savior-Impulse... It would be cool guys just admit it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 10:55 AM
yea like that will happen

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 12:36 PM
The chances of it happening are slim. But I do expect that the first two will hopefully atleast be MSV.

PSJ
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:40 PM
what msv showed up in seed? i dont remember any, tell me if im wrong but arent all the msv in other stories such as the astray manga and shit?

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Yes MSV are not in the animes. Thats why they are MSV "Mobile Suit Variations". Usually appearing in a manga or just being created for those that like to model and kitbash. Like the wild dagger which is a destiny MSV. Who knows if we will see these designs in the light of day during the anime. It would be cool. But like I said they will probably be like the Wild Dagger or the Dagger-N

Curium
Mon, 04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
hes talkin about the picture on the previous page curium----there is a huge ass pic with destroy and top right has abyss gettin scewered by blast impulse beam javelin

Are you talking about the one where it looks like a Gunner Zaku firing at Destroy? If you are then that would explain it. It won't let me scroll sideways to see the side of the image.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Here...
http://www.afterimpact.net/files/aueldeath.jpg

Knives122
Mon, 04-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Auel may survive, but more or less barely from that pic, but I doubt he will. Oh well he was cool back in ep 3ish but then he just faded out

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Auel getting killed already eh...

Lots of cool guys die too quickly in this show.

*hates himself for once again accidently reading spoilers*

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Remember that chaos impulse

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/chaos_impulse.jpg

Psyke
Mon, 04-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Now Chaos Impulse? Now imagine all the different model kits Bandai's going to be selling! For Impulse alone we are going to get 6 variations!

Force Impulse
Sword Impulse
Blast Impulse
Gaia Impulse
Chaos Impulse
Abyss Impulse

6 Model kits using the same base just different phase shift armor colours! Man I'm gonna be broke buying all the HG kits. And I thought Strike with 3 kits back in SeeD was bad.....

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Well thats only if these three designs are real. I suspect they are probably just MSV so we may not get kits. And people will have to try and make them by kitbash. Or conversions.

Curium
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for reposting that picture Guardian. Now that I've seen it, it is hard to argue with. Can't promise I won't argue with it though.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-25-2005, 08:48 PM
I suppose it is possible that he ejects or something. So he may survive. But I just get the feeling hes not. I'm hoping its a cool ending. I mean that scene looks awesome. And from the looks of it, I expect it to be in ep 28.

Curium
Mon, 04-25-2005, 11:39 PM
I was looking back over the MSV Impulse's, I noticed that the Gaia-Impulse and Abyss-Impulse both have specialized Leg Flyer units, but why doesn't the Chaos-Impulse? It looks like there is something similar to Chaos' claws in it's transformed state, but the legs on the Chaos-Impulse aren't different. Why not make a special Leg Flyer for that one too?

danholo
Tue, 04-26-2005, 04:32 AM
I see that Destroy Gundam has made a parking lot of Berlin. What a brave Zaku!

Wren
Tue, 04-26-2005, 11:55 AM
well they wouldnt have to retrofit it; they are ZAFT's designs to begin with anyway. but if they are real that would be interesting heheh. its what i liked about strike---the variability, but this is quite a bit much if its true.

Barumonk
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:18 PM
They need to make a self-sustaining Strike-type gundam. Like where the main suit can be used by itself, completely separate from its packs (and without the core block/splendor system), then there would be just a single pack that could transform into different 'modes'. If the suit was nuclear powered then I think this would work really well.. infact now that I think about it, im sad Knight Justice's pack wasn't changed like this.

TeknoXI
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah, that picture of Destroy really reminds me of Unicron smashing Cybertron in the Transformers movie. Mmm...I loved the music in that movie.

They need to make a self-sustaining Strike-type gundam. Like where the main suit can be used by itself, completely separate from its packs (and without the core block/splendor system), then there would be just a single pack that could transform into different 'modes'. If the suit was nuclear powered then I think this would work really well.. infact now that I think about it, im sad Knight Justice's pack wasn't changed like this.
Well, if you think about it, a nuclear power mobile suit is pretty much packed with enough power to equal the 3 separate packs. Freedom had like 5+ beam weapons. Justice had the dual beam saber (2 blades in 1) and the boomerang. They both had increadible mobility. In my opinion, transforming on a nuclear powered suit would be a waste since it'd just be easier to have all the systems active all at once. Plus this isn't like Transformers where Megatron would transform from a big mecha to small pistol...

Rik
Tue, 04-26-2005, 08:36 PM
It would be cool if they made a remake of Wing Zero on to GSD. Wing Zero would own all the mobile suits. It would bust out its twin buster rifle and destroy the Freedom in 1 or 2 shots.

Deblas
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: Rik
It would be cool if they made a remake of Wing Zero on to GSD. Wing Zero would own all the mobile suits. It would bust out its twin buster rifle and destroy the Freedom in 1 or 2 shots.

Yea Right!! Wing Zero has nothing against the Freedom

Rik
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Wing Zero is so much better. I don't see freedom able to destroy space colonys in one shot

Mut
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Zero system > SEED mode.

Deblas
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Wing Zero is so much better. I don't see freedom able to destroy space colonys in one shot

umm. Thats because he doesn't want to kill anyone let alone a whole colony.

NomoZ
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:32 PM

Space Colonies don't move...Freedom does, very fast. Kira could out pilot Heero anyday.

intense
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:37 PM
pffft.... kira fanboys
zero would knock anyone out in terms on design and performance.

Deblas
Tue, 04-26-2005, 09:37 PM

umm. Thats because he doesn't want to kill anyone let alone a whole colony. And if the Strike was able to destroy a colony what makes you think the Freedom doesn't have the power.

Barumonk
Tue, 04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, if you think about it, a nuclear power mobile suit is pretty much packed with enough power to equal the 3 separate packs. Freedom had like 5+ beam weapons. Justice had the dual beam saber (2 blades in 1) and the boomerang. They both had increadible mobility. In my opinion, transforming on a nuclear powered suit would be a waste since it'd just be easier to have all the systems active all at once. Plus this isn't like Transformers where Megatron would transform from a big mecha to small pistol...

I was just trying to think of a way to make the pack better, especially in such a situation as with Justice. Honestly any one of Strike's original packs were more useful than Justice's pack. What I mean is something simple, like a wing design where cannons are stored inside, similar to Freedom's shoulder cannons. One form would retract them and move the wings into a position to allow more mobility, and another position would bring the cannons out to allow more firepower. Hell, even a position where the wings actually come forward and form a sword, ala Blue Frame MSV. It would provide some interesting situations if the pack was more of an extension to the suit rather than a frame for required technologies.

Sure Justice's pack can move on its own, but then the suit loses its mobility. The whole HiMAT system for Justice is tied directly to its pack, which sacrifices a large amount of Justice's defensive/evasive abilities just for a free flying pack that can, at best, act as a distraction. If the enemy just ignores the pack then Justice is simply fucked if against a suit of near equal power. If the suit could act on its own without the pack as a requirement, and then use it as an extension to its abilities then I think it would be much more useful and make quite the badass gundam.

PTX-003C
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:04 AM
to be very honestly...
both wing zero and freedom suck!!
especially wing zero basically can't hit a moving target unless it self-destruct or get the beam rifles and do a 180 degress balley dance

bet you anything even a Qubeley/RX-79 GP-03D can own both of them

Guardian_2000
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Okay just to make the people who brought wing into this thread and those that seem to agree with them Wing Zero vs Freedom just isn't going to work. Freedom is way more mobile than Wing Zero for one. Zero may have a stronger attack but its limited in number of shots and ROF. Freedom can keep on shooting high powered energy shots till well Freedom doesn't run out of power so till Zero is dead.

You might think the Zero system is better than Seed Mode. But thats also put under question. What are the two. Zero system was sorta created to be like a newtypes precog abilities. You'd know what they are going to do ahead of time. It showed the pilot the way to victory. That doesn't work against Seed mode since SEED mode heightens the users awareness and reaction times.

Seed pilot fires
Zero pilot dodges and is shown next attack so plans for counter
Seed pilot does as Zero system shows and Zero pilot counters
While Zero is countering Seed pilot quickly reacts and counters the counter

The Zero system cannot compete with the fast analyzing and reaction time of a Seed-Mode pilot. Plus their awareness may even supercede what the Zero system is capable of if Kira's abilities are the eventual progression of all SEED mode pilots.

As for the capabilities of Knight Justice. We don't even have a clue what it or its pack is capable of. Lets wait and see before we condemn it.

PTX-003C
Wed, 04-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Okay just to make the people who brought wing into this thread and those that seem to agree with them Wing Zero vs Freedom just isn't going to work. Freedom is way more mobile than Wing Zero for one. Zero may have a stronger attack but its limited in number of shots and ROF. Freedom can keep on shooting high powered energy shots till well Freedom doesn't run out of power so till Zero is dead.

You might think the Zero system is better than Seed Mode. But thats also put under question. What are the two. Zero system was sorta created to be like a newtypes precog abilities. You'd know what they are going to do ahead of time. It showed the pilot the way to victory. That doesn't work against Seed mode since SEED mode heightens the users awareness and reaction times.

Seed pilot fires
Zero pilot dodges and is shown next attack so plans for counter
Seed pilot does as Zero system shows and Zero pilot counters
While Zero is countering Seed pilot quickly reacts and counters the counter

The Zero system cannot compete with the fast analyzing and reaction time of a Seed-Mode pilot. Plus their awareness may even supercede what the Zero system is capable of if Kira's abilities are the eventual progression of all SEED mode pilots.

As for the capabilities of Knight Justice. We don't even have a clue what it or its pack is capable of. Lets wait and see before we condemn it.

no matter how strong they are...i don't see anyway they can beat Nu Gundam tho.....

kinggalaxia
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:40 PM
THAT'S RIGHT!!!

Nothin beats the Newtype. No Zero, no Seed-thingie ><

and please, Guardian? Kira won't be THE main character of GSD. "a" main character, yes, but sorry, Shinn is the main and nothing's gonna change that.
Shinn > Kira, 100% anyway. God, Seed was so boring to me and that's probably cuz of Kira, to be honest. GSD kicks alotta ass and I'm not saying its cuz of Shinn...but he's better than Kira + GSD got an overall better cast & story.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I'll have to agree with kinggalaxia here. Shinn is better main character material. I like how Shinn is engaging enough to be seen as a main char, yet not fucking overpowered like Kira was throughout Seed. The kind of character Kira is fits a lot better as side character as he is in Destiny.

PSJ
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:58 PM
i dont agree with that kira was overpowered in seed, sure he was strong but not overpowered he got his ass handed to him by the 3 druggies, before asuran came kira couldnt do shit. while he could defend against 4 gundams piloted by coordinators, that was partly wtih mwus and the archangels help. he struggled in the desert and was alsmot beaten by a bunch of baCUE's. if ever being overpowered he is in GSD and that works bad for a side character, i mean they really need to come up with some good shit on how shinn will become equal or anything close to it to kira. super freedom will be even more powerful than freedom correct? so this means also destiny needs to be even stronger than freedom and shinn needs to become a better pilot real quick. i guess they could still have the main character being weaker than a side character but i personally dont like that scenario.

kinggalaxia
Wed, 04-27-2005, 04:28 PM
agreed...but we all know it's gonna be Destiny vs. Super Freedom eventually. We'll have to see how that turns out...or even how it begins *grin*

I really hope GSD doesn't begin to hold out the story like Seed did. I got real tired real fast when it got to episode 40somethin and they were still in ORB...and the final battle was rushed. death, death, death...argh. Plus the thing w/ Kira & Cagalli being siblings and Mwu & Rau's relationship....it was too damn rushed.

So here's hoping the sequel REALLY kicks the shit outta the first chapter, since it's already better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't mind if Kira remained stronger than Shinn, I'm all for shows where the main char doesn't turn out to be all that when it comes to strength.

Psyke
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:10 AM
My quick views on the mentioned topics:

- Yes Kira is over powered. Nothing can touch him, and he "doesn't want to fight"
- You cannot compare Gundams from different series aside from their designs. Remember in Gundam Wing the name "Gundam" is derived from the almost indestructable alloy used to make the Gundams. It's sort of unfair to compare Freedom and Zero as their specs are totally from different worlds (or universe)
- Destroying colonies in a single shot makes the Super weapons like Cyclops or Genesis kinda redundant right?
- Question: So who is the main character in GSD now? Some say Shinn some say Kira, but to me the person being focused on most would be Athrun + Cagali.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 04-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
THAT'S RIGHT!!!

and please, Guardian? Kira won't be THE main character of GSD. "a" main character, yes, but sorry, Shinn is the main and nothing's gonna change that.
Shinn > Kira, 100% anyway. God, Seed was so boring to me and that's probably cuz of Kira, to be honest. GSD kicks alotta ass and I'm not saying its cuz of Shinn...but he's better than Kira + GSD got an overall better cast & story.

A newtype would have the same difficulties beating a SEED-mode pilot that the Zero system pilot had. The only way I see a newtype beating a seed-mode pilot is by frying the pilots mind, or trying to telepathically distract them. A newtype just wouldn't be able to keep up in piloting ability.

As for Shinn being the main character. He may be now but its been like hes getting less and less screen time. More time is going to the side characters Athrun and Kira. And the strongest gundam looks like its gonna be Super Freedom. And usually the top suit goes to the main character. Thats basically all I said.

As for Shinn surpassing Kira, I don't see how thats possible since Kira is the ultimate coordinator. And Kira has the superior mobile suit. Who knows maybe we'll get to be surprised somehow. The same could be said for Kira being a main character. He could take a back seat or maybe Shinn does.

Just two more days till we get to see 28.

TeknoXI
Thu, 04-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I believe the main character switches as the series goes on. At the beginning, it was mostly Shinn and the crew of the Minerva (see intro where Impulse was the intro suit). Now at the 3rd Op, we have Super Freedom in the intro. Now the emphasis will switch to the original characters of Gundam SEED and the Archangel. I wonder what suit will be in the 4th Op. By then, the main character might have switched once again either to another character or back to Shinn.

Kira > Shinn. No way Shinn can ever surpass Kira in piloting ability. Just think about it. Kira is restraining himself to only disabling his opponents. If Kira actually just shot them normally to kill, nothing would be able to beat him. Kira is just giving everyone a handicap, although he still ends up winning.

NomoZ
Thu, 04-28-2005, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
THAT'S RIGHT!!!

A newtype would have the same difficulties beating a SEED-mode pilot that the Zero system pilot had. The only way I see a newtype beating a seed-mode pilot is by frying the pilots mind, or trying to telepathically distract them. A newtype just wouldn't be able to keep up in piloting ability.

Are you kidding me? Newtypes are natural pilots, they instinctivelly know how to pilot a MS once they sit in the pilot seat, plus they have amazing reflexes and foresight. I think it'd be a pretty equal fight between a newtype and someone in SEED mode.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 05-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Partially mentioned in another thread. But I like bringing this stuff here as its like the definitive spoiler and info thread. Anyways not only is Freedom getting a new name but Justice as well. Sorry guys the references to the racing anime must have gotten on too many diehards or something. Introducing the new official names for the new Freedom and Justice.

Strike Freedom Gundam and Infinite Justice Gundam

edit: Too busy the other day and looks like I missed this already being posted. LOL

Guardian_2000
Wed, 05-11-2005, 07:03 PM
From DESTINY to Blood
Moon Phase, among other places, is reporting that the next anime to be shown in TBS' 6 pm Saturday timeslot will be the Blood TV series. This particular half-hour of TV is where the original SEED was shown, followed by Full Metal Alchemist, and is currently home to SEED DESTINY. Blood begins in October. ¶ 1:51 PM
DESTINY spoilers
ep 30 - "Dream of Moment " - Leaving the Orb Forces, Amagi joins Archangel. Shinn learns about Stellar's condition by listening to Talia and the doctor's conversation. In order to save her, Shinn comes up with a secret plan.

ep31 - "Endless Night" - Shinn and Rey were arrested for giving Stellar back to Earth Alliance. Shinn's violation is punishable by death. However, Shinn believes he did the right thing. Back with Neo, Stellar gets a new, gigantic mobile suit and returns to the battlefield. After meeting with Orb soldiers that were against Yuna, Cagalli decides to walk down her path.

ep 32 - "Stellar" - To stop the new MS's destructive path, Archangel arrives at Berlin. Minerva also arrives after receiving orders to destroy the MS. Shinn discovers the pilot of the MS is Stellar. He calls out her name, but his voice does not reach her. Yes, the text does say "MS", not "MA". Sorry for any confusion.

ep 33 - "World Indicated" - Dullindal makes an emergency broadcast to the entire world revealing LOGOS is behind the whole war. Meanwhile, Shinn stares at the lake condemning himself for not protecting Stellar. ¶ 5:10

cybercoin
Thu, 05-12-2005, 05:11 AM
You keep saying Shinn can never harm Kira. But Kira wasn't always this good. He used to be like Shinn. So it's possible that can become as powerfull as Kira.

Guardian_2000
Fri, 05-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Technically no Shinn can't since he wasn't part of the Ultimate Coordinator project. The only one who should be able to equal Kira in power is Canard Pars since he was part of the Ultimate Coordinator project. He was a failed subject but he has the best chance at becoming Kira's equal. Only if Shinn gets a better suit like Rau did would Shinn get to an even fight with Kira. Atleast thats my opinion on how they have presented the story and what coordinators, ultimate coordinators and such are.

Barumonk
Sat, 05-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I interpreted the ultimate coordinator concept in a completely different manner. They explained that normal coordinators aren't really "complete", so to speak. Due to the unpredictability of the mother's womb, not all of their genes can be successfully altered. So even among coordinators, some may have better resistance to certian diseases than others, or some may have a higher tolerance to various tempatures than others. This was shown when they tried to give coordinators specific physical traits at birth, such as blond hair or green eyes. They were still coordinators but with a few small differences in the 'coordinator' genetics. Kira on the other hand was born from an artificial womb that was designed to create a 'perfect' coordinator who didn't have any such flaws that the mother's womb could create. It doesn't necessarily mean Kira is better in every way to any other coordinator, it just gives him small but notable advantages over other coordinators. Most of Kira's skill is something that he acquired on his own, and has little to do with being the "ultimate" coordinator. Thats how I like to think of it anyway.

Roko
Sun, 05-15-2005, 02:07 AM
some new info. on the new units available at Seed Genesis:

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom/M AKF-0 (http://www.seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=superfreedom)

Infinite Justice (http://www.seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=mecha/destiny/knightjustice)