PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:33 PM
What do you mean crap? Astray is cool.

Sano
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
What would be funny is if Dearka got back with Mirralia again.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 08-26-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by: Sano
What would be funny is if Dearka got back with Mirralia again.

i doubt it, afterall miriallia is alone in the ending credits scene

Splash!
Fri, 08-26-2005, 04:27 PM
yzak needs to get together with that pirate, hilda or whatever her name is. Then maybe she can hook yzak up with a white DOM trooper as well. Then he can become the leader of the whole squad. The the whole sequence would be something like this

Dom Trooper Pilots: RAWRR!! JET STREAM ATTACK!
Athrun and Kira: OMG yzak thats so lame
Yzak: URUSAI!!!!

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by: splash
yzak needs to get together with that pirate, hilda or whatever her name is. Then maybe she can hook yzak up with a white DOM trooper as well

yea, and then when she dies near the last few episodes yzak will go seed mode and own everyone including kira i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Strike Freedom
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:58 PM
I want all of them to die, every one last of them, so that way there can be no chance of any sequel (pull an Evangelion)

Chris_Xion
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:54 AM
Who's that dodgy Lacus look-alike in the Astray character section? And the Out Frame is not that beautiful

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Dom Trooper Pilots: RAWRR!! JET STREAM ATTACK!
Athrun and Kira: OMG yzak thats so lame
Yzak: URUSAI!!!!

ROFL. Gold.

xat
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
Who's that dodgy Lacus look-alike in the Astray character section? And the Out Frame is not that beautiful

Setna (or setona?) Winters. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think her profile says that after helping Jess (another guess on a name) a few times, she became his assistant.

What's strange is that all of the profiles mention if the character is a coordinator or a natural except <setona> (.. I don't know what to make of this name other than the above). Jess is a natural.

Curium
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: xat

Setna (or setona?) Winters. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think her profile says that after helping Jess (another guess on a name) a few times, she became his assistant.

What's strange is that all of the profiles mention if the character is a coordinator or a natural except <setona> (.. I don't know what to make of this name other than the above). Jess is a natural.

Jess Rabble is the main character in Destiny Astray. He is a reporter that wants to see the truth about the world with his own eyes. In chapter 1 his Rysta (Civilian remake of the Astray created by Yoon Sefan) was damaged by Gai Murakumo as he was trying to get footage of Lowe's latest scheme, so Lowe gave Jess the Astray Outframe since he didn't have time to fix the Rysta at the time.

Chapters 1-4, and 8 (Called 'Scoops' in DA) are available scanlated by Zeonic-Corps.net. Also in the forum there, there are some interesting spoiler.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Astray Outframe can equip and expansion packs. From the beginning it can equip Striker packs, and later is upgraded to be able to equip Wizard and Sillouette packs. Also it's Beam Sabers can be used to create giant images to broadcast, or expand into an umbrella shaped shield. Here (http://photobucket.com/albums/b392/Curium255/?action=view&current=1125088525149.jpg) is a pathetic attempt to draw what it looks like. Someone posted the link for this pic in IRC, it was from 4Chan.

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:17 AM
Ohew I cant wait for the at least the last 3 episode of GSD its gonna kick some arse, 46 its not gonna be that good, because it was just mainly talking and either meer or real lacus gonna die,

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:37 AM
From Seed-Forum, posted by Htiran

Phase-48 "To a New World"
The people sense the end of war, and to them Dullandal suddenly announces the introduction of the "Destiny Plan", where people will be graded on their genes and put in the right place according to how their aptitude is judged. Shinn is perplexed, but is persuaded by Rey to "trust the chairman". Meanwhile, the EA base(s) reluctant to go along with the Plan suddenly have a bombardment rained down on them! In an instant, many lives are lost. Even though it is by her former lover, his inhuman acts makes Talia's fists tremble. Kira and Athrun sortie to prevent Dullandal's ambition. Beliving in Dullandal, Shinn and Rey head out to stop that. As though guided by fate, both sides mass large forces. Now, the curtain raises to the start of the final battle!

Quote:
jJYՒ[ko*WL

Now looking composed, Dullandal reveals his king!

Quote:
48qMgo*hn‚zY

Starting from ep 48, the karma between Kira and Rey comes to light.

Quote:
6np kWnKkoMgLgD_nh XLቌfD_&

Suffering from a sudden disaster, Rey grasps in his hand the same medicine Creuset once used...

Quote:
PHASE-49g󒴊kLO ŋ

In phase-49, seeing Yzak go to punch (?) Athrun is a must see.

Quote:
PHASE-50 *
The last ep, phase-50 (title undetermined) will broadcast on 1st October, from 17:30-18:00.

Not sure why Yzak punches someone, doubt it's Athuran. But he will do damage to somebody, should be interesting....

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
48-50 is gonna be some intense shit. Please don't let us down at the end...

Splash!
Mon, 08-29-2005, 01:02 PM
yeah, and episodes 46 and 47 better have a lot of revelations about SEED factor, and Rey's Past and how Rau , Rey , Gil and Talia are related or i am going to be super pissed

LokeXero
Tue, 08-30-2005, 02:07 AM
yeah, and episodes 46 and 47 better have a lot of revelations about SEED factor, and Rey's Past and how Rau , Rey , Gil and Talia are related or i am going to be super pissed

yeah im wondering how they are connected Im hoping that fukada doesnt do the usual explanation theories that have been consistant through Gsd. Maybe Talia was Gils fiancee and left him for Rau. Dunno though cant wait to find out...

Curium
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:30 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/im...8/11252335785169gd.jpg (http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6268/11252335785169gd.jpg)

^ Testament Gundam. Shown with both the "Divine Striker", and with Variable Phase Shift Armor (just like Impulse).

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Some more spoilers from Phione at Seed Forum, ENJOY i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.....

Sever Keywords from Magazine PUSH!
I'll do a translation whenever possible... It contains some pointers leading up to the ending (more of recaps mostly, with few spoilers here and there)

There are only few episodes left until the finale. The conflict between naturals and coordinators, which began in C.E. 71, will come to an end once more. What kind of ending will be in store for the world as well as Shinn, Kira, and Athrun? We will use these unsolved keywords as foundation, and speculate the story developments leading up to the finale.

Seven Keywords are:
1. Destiny Plan
2. Neo and Mwu
3. Rey za Barrel
4. The Two Utahime (Songstress)
5. To Space
6. The Final Duel ~ Joint Force and Opposition
7. The Women's Decision and Love's Whereabout

1. Destiny Plan
What we need to know about more, is the true intention of Chairman Dullindal!

Dullindal's belief isn't neccessary the absolute evil, so the Kira and Co. trying to stop him isn't neccessary the absolute good either. The common citizen, who doesn't do anything and doesn't try to prevent war, might actulaly be the real problem.

This plan proposed by Dullindal has been implemented gradually. By obtaining victory in the battle against the absolute evil Logos, Dullindal has become the most powerful man in the world. Perhaps now nearly everyone would believe him, the one who defeated the destructive Logos, as well as follow him. If everything follows Dullindal's wishes like now, with those opposing him being annilated, Dullindal would become the absolute ruler of the world. The war-torn society would be united under the single ideal proposed by the Messiah... Isn't this the truth about Destiny Plan? Lacus became aware of this truth, and set out to stop Dullindal. However, Dullindal's power has grown too powerful. Even the Songstress who used to enjoy great support from the people would have trouble trying to shake his footing. In order to build a war-less world, one must fight to unite the world. While Dullindal's actions are filled with conflicts, to the human race, who lack the ability to prevent wars, this might be the last and only way. In the face of the smiling goddess, who will survive in the end...

2. Neo and Mwu
Because I'm the man who can make the impossible possible.

Piloting Skygrasper, and saying this phrase... Even if you're not Murrue, you'd be moved to tears.

Fallen in the previous war, piloting MA, is Murrue's lover, Mwu. Masked officer in charge of the special unit of EA, Neo. There is no doubt the two are the same person.
However, why is Mwu, presumed dead, is alive, and commanding battle units for the EA? Neo doesn't have Mwu's memory. Is this the result of memory modification? The answer lies deep within the mist.
Same as the war before, the world now filled with extrem confusion. For the warrior who had walked two different lives, where would his destiny head for? Having continued his relationship with Murrue, would Neo every recover Mwu's memory before the finale!?

3. Rey za Barrel
As a traitor that didn't die, you have some nerve talking like this!

Is Rey's fierce action a result from the desire deep hidden? Wanting Dullindal's attention, hoping to be loved. Is it because he doesn't have the courage to face the reason he exists?

A silent but brilliant pilot, Rey tried to control Shinn mentally and manipulate his actions for Dullindal. The changing of his two faces are quite confusing, but what's easy to see is that his actions are to fulfill Dullindal's goals as well as getting rid of those in the way of his goals. The reason for them is not yet clear, but we can still speculate.
The recollection of young Rey together with Creuset showed the possibility that the two are similar beings. Also, Rey passing out at the research lab for Extended program could be interpret as result from the shock of remembering being locked up himself.
If these are the case, would it be possible that Rey was a clone created by Creuset and Dullindal for some common purpose?

4. The Two Utahime (Songstress)
Wishes, hopes... if you look them from the other side, wouldn't it be called lust?

If Meer is to betray Dullindal and expose the true, it'd be pretty interesting...

Do not dance with her words.

Although they've confronted each other on the screen, would they ever have to chance to meet face to face?

Lacus and Meer finally had a confrontation on the monitor.
However, it can't really be called a match, for ended with Meer fleeing in the face of Lacus. With the confrontation over, Lacus finally delievered her own thought to the entire, and Meer had become a worthless being only in the way as well as a percieved threat by Dullindal.
Will the two young girls with the same face work together? It all depends on the action of Meer.

5. To Space
If only everyone can share the same dream...

There are more action scenes in Destiny than there were in Seed. The confrontations between MS's are a must see!! You can't miss the dynamic actions of the new MS's appeared prior to the final battle.

Wars that began in Space can only end in Space. Shinn, Kira, Athrun, they all ascend to space in search for their own justice. While the involved space turned from the limited earth to the unlimited cosmos, the opposite is true for Justice, Dream, as well as Love and Hatred, with them only becoming more concentrated.
Will Dullindal's ambition become a reality? Will Shinn awaken? Only the universe would know.

6. The Final Duel ~ Joint Force and Opposition

History shall be set stright in a few hours!

We absolutely cannot allow PLANT's to be attacked!

Let's speculate the final battle (from unofficial point of view). Shinn would have to be awaken. Most direct way would be for him to lose the thing he vowed to prortect for the thrid time, but would he realize from the tragedy and fight his true enemy?
Also, being motivated by Lacus's speech, and everyone goes after Dullindal under Lacus's banner... that would be too easy now, wouldn't it?
No matter what, when Shinn finally escapes from Rey's web of manipulation, we might see the never before seen, true power from him.

*Note: This part was written from non-official stand point of view. While it hints Luna dying... there's not a single thread of evidence of that as of now.

7. The Women's Decision and Love's Whereabout

Whenever we talked about war, it's always the male characters that draws the most attention. However, the decisions by the female characters also dictates the direction of the story.

The Successor

Cagalli Yula Athha

Please take care of... him... Because I won't be there...

The ring had been the key of the relationship between Cagalli and Athrun. Now, even without the ring, the relationship between the two will not change!

Although speculation, it might be that SHINN goes into something stronger than SEED mode......could be real good....also, another point to be shared is that new MS appearing during the final battle....hmmmm

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:47 PM
http://img400.imageshack.us/im...fgundamseeddestiny.jpg (http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8561/finalbattleofgundamseeddestiny.jpg)

This link is from Kodachi at Seed-Forum, and it might just be a preview of the final battle....

thank u intense, ur right i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

intense
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:55 PM
i only see three doms... maybe the one you're talking about is strike freedom

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:43 PM
lol, exploding DOMs, what a surprise... i/expressions/rolleye.gif

shiro03
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:58 AM
OMG!!! exploding DOM.... terra u shouldnt be surprise!hahahaah i guess terra is right about trio dying in gundam series lol.well if they are able to last till the last episode,i think its good enough.

well i have read alot of post i have to agree all those gundam director have a habit to kill off small character.so far the most character killed in a series i think that should be zeta, when i dun expect them to die. if i can remember properly i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:17 PM
most of this shit is so expected. Why the hell can't Fukuda put a totally unexpected twist in there. All of the events in the show seemed to lead to this happening. Such a predictable way for things to turn out, what the hell is wrong with FUKUDA? i know hearing people blame him every now must eventually get too redundant but he really has screwed up a show that had good potential

Strike Freedom
Wed, 08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
most of this shit is so expected. Why the hell can't Fukuda put a totally unexpected twist in there. All of the events in the show seemed to lead to this happening. Such a predictable way for things to turn out, what the hell is wrong with FUKUDA? i know hearing people blame him every now must eventually get too redundant but he really has screwed up a show that had good potential

I do agree with you Splash...it is unfortunate...but a reality nonetheless

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
3. Rey za Barrel
As a traitor that didn't die, you have some nerve talking like this!

Is Rey's fierce action a result from the desire deep hidden? Wanting Dullindal's attention, hoping to be loved. Is it because he doesn't have the courage to face the reason he exists?

A silent but brilliant pilot, Rey tried to control Shinn mentally and manipulate his actions for Dullindal. The changing of his two faces are quite confusing, but what's easy to see is that his actions are to fulfill Dullindal's goals as well as getting rid of those in the way of his goals. The reason for them is not yet clear, but we can still speculate.
The recollection of young Rey together with Creuset showed the possibility that the two are similar beings. Also, Rey passing out at the research lab for Extended program could be interpret as result from the shock of remembering being locked up himself.
If these are the case, would it be possible that Rey was a clone created by Creuset and Dullindal for some common purpose?

I just want to add that on the bio-card that came with the 1/100 Blaze ZAKU Phantom Rey version it says gene type is "UNKNOWN". Normally it says Coordinator or Natural (or variations there of).

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Trios always die, it's an unwritten Gundam rule!

You know I just realized if you watch the end of the current opening; Kira, Athrun, and Shinn really look like a Trio.....

Chris_Xion
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm wondering,that's all.What's this Arzachel place that Djibril said to the Commander of the EAF moon base before escaping?Is it another LOGOS fortress?

And i think the Archangel won't be alone in the space war...Cagalli said the Archangel is in the 2nd Orb Space Fleet,so i assume that the 1st Orb Space Fleet is also up there as well?Might be the Kusanagi leading it.And i would like to know why Orb can maintain space fleets when they don't have any space bases.And they should have new space MSs to replace the Murasames,since think the Murasame does well only in atmosphere

addict4speed
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:17 PM
My prediction for the rest of the show:
I think that Shinn will prolly defect to AA sometime during the last 2 episodes and end up killing Rey. Kira and Athrun will be on their way to stop Dullinal, who will pilot the Fortune Gundam. BTW, Fortune Gundam kinda seems invincible on paper, but hey, when athrun and kira teams up, impossible is nothing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif After Dullinal's dead, Lacus becomes the leader of Zaft, and both Kira and Athrun will retire from military once again.

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm wondering,that's all.What's this Arzachel place that Djibril said to the Commander of the EAF moon base before escaping?Is it another LOGOS fortress?

And i think the Archangel won't be alone in the space war...Cagalli said the Archangel is in the 2nd Orb Space Fleet,so i assume that the 1st Orb Space Fleet is also up there as well?Might be the Kusanagi leading it.And i would like to know why Orb can maintain space fleets when they don't have any space bases.And they should have new space MSs to replace the Murasames,since think the Murasame does well only in atmosphere

Well, there are cities on the moon that aren't affiliated with the EAF, so Orb may have bases there. Also Orb has had their own colonies in the past (Heliopolis), no reason to assume they don't still have some.

ArcZero
Fri, 09-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by: addict4speed
My prediction for the rest of the show:
I think that Shinn will prolly defect to AA sometime during the last 2 episodes and end up killing Rey. Kira and Athrun will be on their way to stop Dullinal, who will pilot the Fortune Gundam. BTW, Fortune Gundam kinda seems invincible on paper, but hey, when athrun and kira teams up, impossible is nothing. After Dullinal's dead, Lacus becomes the leader of Zaft, and both Kira and Athrun will retire from military once again.

nice. i was thinking the exact same thing. great minds think alike!!!

addict4speed
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
[quote]
nice. i was thinking the exact same thing. great minds think alike!!!

lol, of course

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
dammit, lacus cant be leader. She sucks. Ahh but i guess she is the perfect politician. She never answers the question and ill be damned if anyone can make sense of what shes babbling about. Yeah, she is one of 'em alright

Enderz
Sun, 09-04-2005, 06:58 AM
rey is maby the first experiment in the destiny plan

kenren
Sun, 09-04-2005, 08:31 AM
heh , seems like episode 49 and 50 will be a kickass episodes...looking forward to that.
and yes, lacus sucks

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: Enderz
rey is maby the first experiment in the destiny plan

Yeah, this is what I think too. And he was probably infused with Rau's genes, the latter probably acted like a DNA supplier or something for the Destiny plan "manufacturing".

solid01
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Yo i just herd of a rummor i don't know if it's true or not, but if anyone can please clear it up ASAP please

is Lacus going to die in episode 48?
i herd about this on an mIRC channel

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:23 AM
No, she won't. Regrettably.

solid01
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:26 AM
what do you mean "Regrettably" ?

you're so mean

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:31 AM
If hating Lacus and wanting her worthless guts ripped out from her still breathing body, then I'm definitely not mean.
I am a fucking evil sadist overlord of the endtimes who would slit a orphan's neck for a nickle.

solid01
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:34 AM
ok...that's just freaky

i'm really getting creeped out now

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:43 AM
I still have my touch.

Mite Gai
Mon, 09-05-2005, 11:53 AM
AHHHH!!!! ITS SCARY TERRA!!! Though yea I agree I think Rey is being used as one of the test subjects for the Destiny plan, oh and hopefully Fukuda will just have the whole AA crew die except for Athrun cause he is still cool.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 09-05-2005, 10:35 PM
TERRA isn't scary, he's more like a big TEDDY BEAR that u want to squeeze the guts out of....hehehehe....just busting ur balls man i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 05:12 PM
hey everyone iv been following these boards for the last i think 6 months and finaly joined up hope you'll all welcome me as im a very big fan of gundam anyway anyone notice mwu has a new pilot suit wit the lil wing on the end of teh helment like his old ones in seed?

Strike Freedom
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: Meehlimo
hey everyone iv been following these boards for the last i think 6 months and finaly joined up hope you'll all welcome me as im a very big fan of gundam anyway anyone notice mwu has a new pilot suit wit the lil wing on the end of teh helment like his old ones in seed?

yup, it was pointed out several times in the episode discussion thread. BTW, welcome aboard Meehlimo, glad ur apart of the best forum on the web. This is the family that you would never want i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 10:32 PM
so do any of u think fortune is real i remeber hearing is was first heard of in a chinese magazine which led me to think its kinda false wouldnt it be in a japanese mag first?(please excuse my typing im a heavy slang user instant messanger is to blame)

P.S thanx for the welcome strike freedom u get props thats my fav gundam of seed at the moment well equal wit duel cuz yzak is the piloti/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-07-2005, 12:33 AM
so do any of u think fortune is real i remeber hearing is was first heard of in a chinese magazine which led me to think its kinda false wouldnt it be in a japanese mag first?(please excuse my typing im a heavy slang user instant messanger is to blame)

P.S thanx for the welcome strike freedom u get props thats my fav gundam of seed at the moment well equal wit duel cuz yzak is the pilot

Thanks man, now onto your question at hand. To tell u the truth, there is no confirmation on this, although I have been searching for verification from some reliable source such as Gundam Ace or spoilers from SEED Forums, but no luck as of yet. The only way to really know is to watch the series to the end. For now, there are those that speculate that Fortune Gundam is in fact a true spoiler, and then there are those that believe the rumor is completely false. I am somewhere in between the extremes, the median. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Hope this helps

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:28 AM
well equal wit duel cuz yzak is the pilot

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Meehlimo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:21 AM
ahh sadly i can say its not true ...........heres the last few ep spoilers of the seires courtesy of gunota

Phase 48 : "To the New World"
Newtype - Dullindal's "Destiny Plan" is using genetic engineering to match every human with roles corresponding to their own abilities. Shinn is disturbed by the details, however Rey tells it is their job to help create Dullindal's world. While the rest of the world is disturbed, Cagalli's Orb refuses to implement the plan. Dullindal orders the firing of Requiem at Earth Alliance's Arzamas base, which was following her decision.
Animage - Dullindal implements the ultimate human salvation plan, "Destiny Plan". While people around the world are disturbed at this news, Rey urges Shinn to agree with Dullindal's plan. While rest of the world are deciding to accept Dullindal's plan, Lacus decides to fight against Dullindal to protect the dreams and future of people.

Phase 49: Rey"
Newtype - Archangel and Eternal quickly heads toward to destroy Requiem's first relay point. Minerva is there to stop them.
Animage - After reuniting, Archangel and Eternal heads toward the Requiem's first relay point colony. Some of the ZAFT were hesitent towards Lacus' plea to open the path. Combat could not be avoided. Shinn, reflecting back the past events, was perplexed. Dullindal is explaining Shinn that he needs him in order to create a world with no war.

Phase 50: "The Final Power"
Newtype - Athrun vs Shinn. Kira vs Rey. During the intense battle, Kira learns about Rey's shocking birth.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Meehlimo, I read the same type of spoilers, sadly I was really really really disappointed if the series turns out like this. However, I wouldn't be surprised with the way things have been going. This has to be one of the most disappointing animes i've seen in a while i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Splash!
Wed, 09-07-2005, 12:30 PM
seems like posting in the GSD forum has dried up because everyone is seriously dissappointed and pissed off at how things are going to turn out in the end. The last glimmer of hope lies in some extraordinary twist not mentioned in the spoilers, but alas, we can only hope and i fear it is already too late.
Someone please start a "We all hate Fukuda" petition.

Meehlimo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:22 PM
yea strike freedom i feel ur pain we were all screwed by the ending it is indeed very disappointing all we can do now is hope for a 3rd season that hopefully wont suck like this last onei/expressions/brokenheart.gif

Splash!
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:35 PM
no lets not hope for something directed by fukuda alltogether, a new gundam show would be more welcome

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Kira VS Rey lol... and we found out about his birth in the LAST episode?

Ep 47 in Seed = in the middle of the most intense anime fighting I've seen

Ep 47 in Destiny = a recap

rofl

Meehlimo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
i would think kira would deal wit rey rather quick wouldnt all u ?i mean hes battled providence and legend is just a more rounded off version of it right so should he have things under control?

we all know athurns gonna try to reason wit shin the entire battle just cuz well thats how hes become sadly
if he doesnt beat shin i will forever curse him i hate shin cuz hes way too cocky it clashs wit the way i look at yzak.

and where the hell is yzak while all this is goin on?!!!!!! he needs to go dig duel out his closet and go own sumone
and even dearka yzaks sidekick deserves sum more time on screen dont u think ?

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Of course. They both deserve more screentime. That's only one of the million wrongs made in Destiny.

Ep 50 is soooo easy to predict. Athrun will convince Shinn at last. Rey will beat Kira, but then Kira will go Seed after hearing Rey's past and kill Rey.

The End

Oh and Dullindal will probably get crushed by a stone or something.

Meehlimo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:42 PM
*sigh* thats so sad its true thats y its sad

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Other predictions:

Kira & Lacus will hug each other (they will never kiss)
Ramius & Mwu will hook up again after Neo suddenly remembers exactly everything.
Cagalli will rot somewhere.
Athrun will hook up with Meyrin or be alone.
Everybody else won't be shown in the ending.
Oh and Shinn will realize that Dullindal is TEH EVILZ and marry Luna.

kenren
Wed, 09-07-2005, 07:08 PM

Oh and Shinn will realize that Dullindal is TEH EVILZ and marry Luna.

i've always wanted this to happen
LOL

shiro03
Wed, 09-07-2005, 07:21 PM
i wonder at times wat the heck those gundam directors r thinking....... its seems thru out gundam animes they bound to have directors that make silly decision n fuck up the entire series.

well i m just grumbling hehehehe,since there is only 4 episode left i guess i have to live with it.

have anyone actually count how many gundams n mechs they produce in the GSD series?

Mite Gai
Wed, 09-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Nope, I was too busy counting how many times Fukuda screwed up with this anime.

P.S. I think they introduced 21. Lost count of how many times Fukuda screwed up at 400.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-07-2005, 09:56 PM
It's been confirmed that Neo remembers who is he is in episode 50 but only because he dies a similar death in Akatsuki when he was in Strike. The source comes from "out of my ass" and is to be taken as completely ridiculous. However, this happening has a 99.999999% chance with the way the series has been so predictable. Lastly, Shinn will realize his true feelings for Rey!!!

Illrenmazou
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:07 PM
After reading the spoilers, I feel cheated. Indeed, this is the most disappointing anime ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif .
edit: So much for that Fortune rumor XD

Meehlimo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Mwu cant die the same way he did in seed he has the new beam reflecting armor so too bad for the sorry bastard who tries to shoot him

but then again how much can that armor take doesnt that suit run on a battey? and i assume its powered by the battery keep in mind ppl i said (assume)

maybe i can take a blast from a Lohengrin but then again maybe it cant its all about what Fukuda wants so if he feels the need mwu can die of a sudden cancer if he so choses to make it so

sad aint it?

Curium
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Mwu cant die the same way he did in seed he has the new beam reflecting armor so too bad for the sorry bastard who tries to shoot him

but then again how much can that armor take doesnt that suit run on a battey? and i assume its powered by the battery keep in mind ppl i said (assume)

maybe i can take a blast from a Lohengrin but then again maybe it cant its all about what Fukuda wants so if he feels the need mwu can die of a sudden cancer if he so choses to make it so

sad aint it?

Peronsally I highly doubt that even Akatsuki could take a direct hit from a positron cannon. Keep in mind it is an anti-matter weapon. When matter and anti-matter come into physical contact they annihilate each other. Doesn't really leave much time to reflect.

Also I think the reflection ability is just built into the armor, not powered in any way since it is always gold whether powered up or not.

EDIT: And Yes, I agree it is sad.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 09-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Posted by Gundam Seed Destiny (Kira) at Seed Forums

source is Animedia (a pretty reliable source)

Athrun decides to persuade Shinn (sorry, my mistake!!) while Kira battles with Rey. During the hard fight, Kira discovers Rey is the clone of Creset. Kira remembers how Fllay was killed. Kira turns into super seed mode and defeats Rey. Athrun goes to stop Requiem's attack. Shinn is furious at Kira's killing Rey. Then the final battle between Kira and Shinn starts. On the other hands, Lacus confronts Dullindel. Dullindel explains his reason and Lacus agrees with it

here are the official couples at the end of the series:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6370/mini61779jx.jpg

official picture from newtype:

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gsdfinal7se.jpg

I must say that I will really LOVE the ending if this is the way it goes. Kira goes SUPER SEED, so yes there will be another form of seed mode that has yet to be seen. Will be VERY interesting! (at least to me) Kick some ass Kira! And if it is true that Kira KILLS Rey, Masamuneehs hope u bought that other hat i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif But what the hell is this about the Chairman and Lacus agreeing, for the love of God give me a break!

REMEMBER THOUGH, this is just speculation!!!!

Meehlimo
Thu, 09-08-2005, 10:45 PM
nice strike freedom find i hope to god shin is beatin one inch from his life and i guess super seed would maybe have sumthin to do wit him being the ultimate coordinator maybe only he can do it i dunno only speculating but still shin needs a beating kira should go psycho and just give it to him talking to him dont work yelling dont either that just leave brute force

anyway i hope it really is the ending but i dunno no magazine has a detailed ep 50 spoiler but heres hopin!

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-08-2005, 10:59 PM
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALL THAT ENDING "NICE"?

Rey is a CLONE of Creuset. And Kira goes "SUPER" Seed to kill him. This has to be the most predictable piece of shit fucking stupid cliche piss ending I've ever heard about. Goddamnit, worst show ever. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:36 PM

Rey is a CLONE of Creuset. And Kira goes "SUPER" Seed to kill him. This has to be the most predictable piece of shit fucking stupid cliche piss ending I've ever heard about. Goddamnit, worst show ever. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldn't go as far as calling it the worst show ever. *cough*turn a gundam*cough*
but it's still an alright ending, at least better than the ending that i imagined fukuda making, and NOOOOO!!, no more athrun and meyrin!!!! T_T

LokeXero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

i wouldn't go as far as calling it the worst show ever. *cough*turn a gundam*cough*
but it's still an alright ending, at least better than the ending that i imagined fukuda making, and NOOOOO!!, no more athrun and meyrin!!!! T_T

Its about what i was expecting from fukuda. Terra is right as he always is...

Marcis
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by: shiro03
i wonder at times wat the heck those gundam directors r thinking....... its seems thru out gundam animes they bound to have directors that make silly decision n fuck up the entire series.

well i m just grumbling hehehehe,since there is only 4 episode left i guess i have to live with it.

have anyone actually count how many gundams n mechs they produce in the GSD series?
It's not what they are thinking but what they are smoking my young apprentice i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
More Gundams=more Gundam model sales, that's easy

Marcis
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:00 AM

I second that.

Meehlimo
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:56 PM
lol terra i know that not the ending u wanted but u probly knew that was gonna happen anyway besides we dunno if its true yet so it could be completely different

Meehlimo
Fri, 09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
seriously tho who didnt see that ending comming? u all sound so suprized rememeber whos making this series.

its Fukuda.........

Mite Gai
Fri, 09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by: Marcis

I second that.
Somehow I expected Fukuda would have to make a level beyond SEED mode, looks like I will be needing a ticket to Japan soon to go burn down Fukuda's house.

Meehlimo
Fri, 09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Anyway to try and keep this board alive till destiny ends did anyone ever notice in battle kiras more composed and calm and shins just a homocidal lunitic like alwyas has sumthing to be mad about. just thought i would put that put there

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:19 AM
seriously tho who didnt see that ending comming? u all sound so suprized rememeber whos making this series.

its Fukuda.........

That's because we all have hope *insert dramatic music here*.

In vain, though, it would seem.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 09-10-2005, 09:49 AM
the rest of this series is a complete joke. The flashback of meer today was completely useless and the expected one with Rey will probably be about him learning to use make up....for the love of God someone rewrite the last episodes for the freaking show....SOMEONE

kenren
Sat, 09-10-2005, 09:51 AM
so if you were given a chance to rewrite those episodes...
what you want them to be like?

yeah...i wanna see more about rey too.

Meehlimo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:33 AM
you saw the raw already stirke freedom?

Strike Freedom
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
yup but nothing worthy of note except i like the way the Chairman just starts up about his plan

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 06:23 PM
guys all this talk about cloning and rey being clone of cresut and all this crap is too proportional. you gotta look at the big picture!

GSD is a clone of GS but through the cloning process fudaka (cant even spell his name) slipped inside and fucked around with rey and shinn so now we got dysfunctional characters, weak plot and god awful ending.

but we still have, lacus, seed mode, kira ownage (which is still ridiculously overrated) and of course the dramatic music.

solid01
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:02 AM
i really don't care how this dumb series ends, truthfully i think they wasted this series focusing on shinn to much

i really hope he dies at the end even if he turns to athrun's side

but i'll i want to see is Kira kiss Lacus

and seriously WTF is this

IJ and SF why even let them fight, you're not seeing them at all

like seriously WTF is strike freedom doing in the title intro if they hardly show it

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Focusing on Shinn too much? Guess what... it's supposed to be HIS series. And if you put that into context you'll find that the time they spend on Shinn is pretty much slaughtered by the amount of mindless Kira action.

Freki
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Is this really supposed to be Shinn's show? I always got the impression that it was Athrun's show. Plus I never felt there was that much Kira action in this series, I can only think of two episodes where Kira fought where Shinn wasn't fighting in same episode too. So all the Kira mindless action is Shinn mindless action too.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Well originally this is supposed to be Shinn's tale yes. My personal belief is that Kira/Athrun gradually took over more of the show during script changes, as Fukuda likes doing those when he notices that model kit sales are bad. And apparently, people generally don't like Shinn very much - which is why Kira ended up taking the front seat once again.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Well originally this is supposed to be Shinn's tale yes. My personal belief is that Kira/Athrun gradually took over more of the show during script changes, as Fukuda likes doing those when he notices that model kit sales are bad. And apparently, people generally don't like Shinn very much - which is why Kira ended up taking the front seat once again.

That is what I thought happened. He needs to learn that toy sales are no need to mess up a great story. Well it doesn't matter much now. I didn't even like the series really until Heine appeared with that awsome gouf. The entire first half of the series resembled the beginning of Seed to much and those episodes were completely boring. I struggled to stay awake. The first half of the original Seed was more bareable. Then we have five recaps while the fist Seed had I think 1 or 2.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm the opposite, I found the first half of Destiny to be awesome and then it started to decline in the 30s, and HASTILY decline in the 35s. Up until we found out that Neo was Mwu, the plot twists and story were still intriguating. But when the events became more predictable than the fact that Kira will die a virgin because Lacus is obviously either an anti-sex fiend or a lesbian, the show started feeling less & less fresh. Finally, removing Yzak from the opening for opening 4 was sort of the final "fuck off Terra we don't care about your feelings anymore because you don't like Strike Freedom and won't buy it's model kits U SUK".

Oh ramble ramble. Summary: fucking Fukuda (yet again).

NomoZ
Sun, 09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I'd have to agree with Terra for the most part. Destiny would have been so much better if they kept the story mainly about Shinn and the Minerva against Phantom Pain, and didn't bring back Kira and the Archangel(or atleast not focus on them). I also don't like that once again both sides of the war are evil and only the archangel and orb are right. There's more I'd change but I'm too damn lazy to type it all.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:24 PM
guys I need the pic of this ultimate gundam everybody is talking about. fortune gundam or was it something else chairman's last gundam. anyway I heard is mother of all gundams. does anybody know about this? if u know could please give me a site where it has a pic of this thing. thanks

Strike Freedom
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Naruto_RPG, there is no confirmation of this gundam actually coming into play. It was just speculation, so there will not be any pics (if any) till after it makes an appearance. The way the official spoilers indicates that there will be NO fortune gundam. But u never know....

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:55 PM
thanks man. I hope it's real though.

Freki
Mon, 09-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
Then we have five recaps while the fist Seed had I think 1 or 2.

Well 1 of the 5 recaps isn't being counted towards the 50 episodes so really just 4/50 episodes are recaps, unless 47 is a recap too I haven't downloaded it yet, and in SEED episode 14, 15, 26, and 27 were recaps so really the number of recaps in both series isn't that different.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:49 AM
I can't believe Kira & Rey will have the last battle. They hardly even communicated in the series. So fucking silly.

Also, whatever happened to the Neo/Mwu & Rey rivalry? Sorta just disappeared?

Strike Freedom
Mon, 09-12-2005, 10:53 AM
I can't believe Kira & Rey will have the last battle. They hardly even communicated in the series. So fucking silly.

Also, whatever happened to the Neo/Mwu & Rey rivalry? Sorta just disappeared?

Ya, sadly it did Terra. U know as many times as the good old Fukuda likes to change the script, it probably was thrown in the back burner to be forgotten along with Shinn's development. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 09-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Im starting to think Fukuda lost the script in the middle of the second season of Destiny and lately he has been improvising. Still, Kira has front seat, im happy, AT THE MOMENT. And Dullindal has shown his true colors, It looks like Talya already knew something about the Destiny Plan (Talya[shocked]: "Gilbert", in Phase 47), somewhere in this forum was mentioned something about Talya leaving Dullindal because if they had a son she couldnt be with him anymore, i guess thats a hint of Talya knowing about it, maybe he wanted his son to be the first one, or second one to be subjected to the Destiny Plan (im guessing Rey was the first).

I hope FUCKuda does the right thing at the end. And im talking about an OAV after Destiny, or Rey eloping with Djibril's cat. Whatever happened to Djibril's cat?

btw, u read it right, I didnt mispelled it FUCKuda.

Izaak and Deaka, please change sides. Athrun and Meyring, hook up. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-13-2005, 02:41 PM
i agree with u strike freedom i like dearka but i really wanna see yzak back out there screamin at ppl while shootin them to peices ahhh miss those days.... besides what ever happend to duel and buster. duel got away wit a messed up shoulder buster was damaged but so was freedom real bad and they still fixed it. if they showed up the ending would be weird but cool maybe.....lol sorry got a lil off topic.

on another note i have no doubt mwu will get a crack at rey. but will lose just cuz kira has to be the one to beat him. still i just wanna see kira use dragoons on like sumone whos good to see how he uses em in battle besides that god mode kill 834,633,049 suits in one shot attack. hey i like it just wanna see a hardcore fight havent seen one in a while.....

also did anyone notice shins patented speedy cockpit stab wit the antiship sword is like no longer effective? cuz well they just well... move... a half dead athurn avoided it poor shin such a shame.....wait who am i kiddin i hate shini/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

last thing if athurn blows up IJ to get rid of requiem or whatever its called i dunno whether to cry or just laugh that he blew up another good gundam. i mean think of james bond doesnt he always blow up his stuff 2 what a wanna be....

Astronopolis
Tue, 09-13-2005, 03:31 PM
If you had moved all those piles of periods after the ends of your strings of words, and distributed them evenly among that mess of a post then maybe some of us would care to read it.

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-13-2005, 03:42 PM
whatever if u dont like it dont read it.

Astronopolis
Tue, 09-13-2005, 03:48 PM
If i could read it i could decide whether i liked it or not, im not tryin to flame you or whatever, just helpin a brotha out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Hello I fixed it for him. Sadly hes a lazy boyi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Strike Freedom
Tue, 09-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Meehlimo, I agree, I have this feeling we MIGHT see Akatsuki taking on Rey for a bit. But to tell u the truth, I really don't know what to expect. Ok...this would be what I expect from the lousy way Fukuda has done tihngs:

DOM's fighting some zaft grunts, taken out by Rey and Shinn. Kira & Athuran taking out some grunts. Then begin battling Rey and Shinn respectively. Akatsuki is gonna take on Impulse (no brainer there). Akatsuki wins, it appears Luna dies but she doesn't because she has the Kira/Athuran complex (where u survive MS explosions). Shinn goes a bit loco for coco puffs and enters full beserk mode. Rey and Kira doing their thing. Athuran disables Shinn and talks to him. Athuran opens Shinn's eyes to the "truth." Shinn decides to stop Rey and lets Kira and Athuran focus on the Chairman and Requiem. Good guys win, Kira, Athuran, Shinn, Mwu/Neo, Luna all survive. Poor Dom troopers bite the dust. Everyone lives happily ever after.

What I would like to c (about 60% leaning to this more than the above):

An all out intense battle from start to finish for 49-50. Yzak and Deakra play a bigger role and battle against the DOM troopers until they figure out the Chairman is crazy. Yzak and Deakra then side with the AA. Shinn and Rey stick with the Chairman to the bitter end. Luna fights Neo/Mwu and both of them bite the dust. Shinn goes crazy and with Rey quickly take out the DOM Troopers. SF and IJ join the action in with METEOR disabling zaft grunts. Battle between Rey & Kira, Athuran & Shinn. Kira kills Rey after discovering the "shocking truth" which awakens him to a higher power. Shinn does not kill Athuran but severly damages his suit. Shinn then focuses on Kira. Shinn is in beserker mode. Shinn & Kira both kill each other. Athuran in the meantime does what he can to destroy the Requiem and stop the Chairman with his suit at only 70% capability. Yzak and Deakra help out and put an end to the Chairman.

OR just have insane battles and include the much rumored Fortune Gundam.

I'm tired of assuming...i'll just wait and C.

Meehlimo
Tue, 09-13-2005, 08:01 PM
i totaly forgot about the meteors what exactly they gonna shoot at? in seed they were used as anti nuke weapons wit their lil full burst attacks. what they gonna do go own grunts wit the meteors thats overkill.
unless dullindal starts firing off random nukes. u never do know wit fukuda sadly.

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 05:52 PM
if metor comes back and has a good battle, i'm still in to it. as for teh character development i wouldnt be surprised if it ended up being naruto fighting kira or something, jesus fukuda sucks.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 09-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Been away for awhile. Has anyone else heard the rumors going around Blue Frame making an appearance in one of the final episodes?

Meehlimo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:01 PM
where u hear that at?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:54 PM
I hope Rey kills the DOM troopers. Because Shinn has gotten so many good kills already. Rey did get Djibril, but he has yet to defeat anyone (remotely) significant who can actually fight back.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
maybe rey will kill luna. (knock on wood)

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:47 PM
That would rule, but I'm pretty sure he won't. Unfortunately.

The foreshadowed fight between Shinn & Rey is probably out of the question now.

Goddamnit, I can't even post in this forum without getting pissed at Fukuda anymore. How did that guy manage to screw everything over so much?

aznroyale
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:51 PM
yeah i want to see Rey do more killing with Legend

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Prediction for the last 3 episodes (I can't believe that we are only 3 eps away from the ending, damn this show to hell)

Kira: Will kill Rey and live happy with Lacus
Lacus: Will live happy with Kira and hopefully die from cancer or excessive torture (preferably the latter) in a hopefully not too distant future
Athrun: Will defeat Shinn and then live happy with Cagalli
Cagalli: Will be the leader of ORB but will have Athrun do all the work because she's an incompetent moron who can't even win in an invincible suit
Shinn: Will come to the conclusion that the chairman is a haxxor and live happy with Luna
Luna: Will be Shinn's harlot forever
Meyrin: Will just disappear
Rey: Will get killed by Kira after having been revealed as a clone of Rau (OMFG HOLY SHIT PLOT TWIST!!!!) lame
Mwu: Will live happy with Ramius and we'll pretend Destiny never happened so that fucker could stay dead
Gil: Will die
Talia: Will cry for Gil and then move on a few seconds later
Yzak: Will do absolutely nothing
Dearka: Who?
DOM troopers: Will die to fill up the death quota
The rest of the characters: They don't have mobile suits so they don't matter for the sales, so they won't even be in the last episodes

Watch me be right about all the predictions

Curium
Thu, 09-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Prediction for the last 3 episodes (I can't believe that we are only 3 eps away from the ending, damn this show to hell)

Kira: Will kill Rey and live happy with Lacus
Lacus: Will live happy with Kira and hopefully die from cancer or excessive torture (preferably the latter) in a hopefully not too distant future
Athrun: Will defeat Shinn and then live happy with Cagalli
Cagalli: Will be the leader of ORB but will have Athrun do all the work because she's an incompetent moron who can't even win in an invincible suit
Shinn: Will come to the conclusion that the chairman is a haxxor and live happy with Luna
Luna: Will be Shinn's harlot forever
Meyrin: Will just disappear
Rey: Will get killed by Kira after having been revealed as a clone of Rau (OMFG HOLY SHIT PLOT TWIST!!!!) lame
Mwu: Will live happy with Ramius and we'll pretend Destiny never happened so that fucker could stay dead
Gil: Will die
Talia: Will cry for Gil and then move on a few seconds later
Yzak: Will do absolutely nothing
Dearka: Who?
DOM troopers: Will die to fill up the death quota
The rest of the characters: They don't have mobile suits so they don't matter for the sales, so they won't even be in the last episodes

Watch me be right about all the predictions

I only found 1 error in that Terra, you didn't mention (May or may not have forgotten) Waltfeld. He has a MS, Gaia.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Well that's true. But nobody really cares about him anyway. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mite Gai
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah, but Ramius ditched him a while back, lol his part's done. Here it is though:
Andrew Waltfield: Lives happily ever after sitting at PLANT staring at his picture of his old girlfriend each day.

EDIT: My bad, missed Terra's post.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Easy there guys, Wadfield is a great character loved by all. He is the man that makes the possible impossible. The guy is really the hidden main character of the entire GS series. And in the end, he will kill eveyrone, including Ramius (which he'll enjoy the most while he is slowly skinning her alive).

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:45 PM
I think you are confusing "Waldfeld" with "Yzak on crack".

Mite Gai
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL, I greatly anticipate that ending, especially the Ramius part (she annoys me).

Meehlimo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:59 AM
heyy what about that blue frame rumor???

Guardian_2000
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:04 AM
This may have been posted already may have not. I apologize if it has since I couldn't find it. I was skimming thou.

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/destiny_final.jpg

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:14 AM
Yeah, it's been posted before. I think I commented something along the likes of "oh, exploding DOM troopers, what a surprise!"

Strike Freedom
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:06 PM
yes, it has been posted before, but thanks (especially for those who are too lazy to go back and look for the link/picture).

Now, the picture above is a good example of what happens when a group of people fail to agree on who should pay for the pizza delivery....tis a shame, a real shame! i/expressions/rolleye.gif

isso
Fri, 09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
I think you are confusing "Waldfeld" with "Yzak on crack".

Yzak is always on crack.. Or at least his mother used it during the time she was pregnant with Yzak.. He's mentaly unstable.. He's the ultimate DAMP (ADHD) human ever..

And thats why he's great.. lol...

Strike Freedom
Sat, 09-17-2005, 12:06 PM
http://flets.gundam-seed-d.net/WEST/story.html

Phase 49 - "Rey"

Requiem must be stopped, and the Archangel heads towards the primary relay colony. Seeking to avoid battle, Lacus pleas to the ZAFT forces and they seem ready to make way, but a superior officer says that they are part of LOGOS, and the battle begins. Meanwhile, Shinn and Rey have appeared at Messiah with their Gundams. Rey strongly agrees with Dullandal's inspirational speech. Shinn, somewhat on the side until then, also begins to agree. At the battle, Yzak and Deakka rush in as reinforcements. Upon seeing Justice whirling around the battlefield, the action Yzak takes is...

There doesn't seem to be much about Rey in this episode, even though it is named after him....not surprising. I just hope Yzak will help to revive this and the last episode of this disfunctional series

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:35 PM
5 bucks on that Yzak will get owned by Athrun and then disappear

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 09-17-2005, 09:54 PM
either that or starts attacking ZAFT

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
5 bucks on that Yzak will get owned by Athrun and then disappear

No. Yzak won't be owned by his friend. That would be garbage. Yzak is gonna come outta nowhere a stab Rey. Just like he did to Forbidden. Mwah ha hah ha!

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:58 PM

Phase 49 - "Rey"

Requiem must be stopped, and the Archangel heads towards the primary relay colony. Seeking to avoid battle, Lacus pleas to the ZAFT forces and they seem ready to make way, but a superior officer says that they are part of LOGOS, and the battle begins. Meanwhile, Shinn and Rey have appeared at Messiah with their Gundams. Rey strongly agrees with Dullandal's inspirational speech. Shinn, somewhat on the side until then, also begins to agree. At the battle, Yzak and Deakka rush in as reinforcements. Upon seeing Justice whirling around the battlefield, the action Yzak takes is...

There doesn't seem to be much about Rey in this episode, even though it is named after him....not surprising. I just hope Yzak will help to revive this and the last episode of this disfunctional series

TY. It seems next Phase will be worth. Looking forward to it.

Takeda Natsuke
Sun, 09-18-2005, 10:28 PM
I'd hate to burst everyone's bubble but...

Gundam SEED Destiny sucks. I don't care how good the ending will be, it will never be able to resurrect the god-forsaken pieces of crap episodes I've seen recently. I can't believe that this is "supposed" to end at episodes 50, freakin FIFTY, and fit in AAAALLLLL this crap.

Wth is with this crap? KIRA ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BATTLE THE FINAL ENEMY, SHINN IS. This is Gundam Seed DEEEEEESTINY. As in Shinn + DEEEESTINY = HIS DAMN SHOW. And I just read someone saying "Shinn got too much screen time"

...where the fuck did you see that? Am I watching the wrong show?

God damn, this should have just been called "Gundam SEED II" because Shinn didn't get shit in this show, Athrun is STILL the guy everyone feels for, and Kira is MOOOORON. Let's be HONEST. If Kira didn't have Freedom, you guys wouldn't even NOTICE HIS ASS.

Final Battle Prediction:

Rey vs. Neo/"Supposedly" Mwu
Athrun vs. Shinn
Kira vs. Dullindal and KIRA GETS FREAKIN PWNED
Meyrin vs. Luna (Meyrin should freakin pilot Strike, cause everyone knows Strike is still alive, plus Strike vs. Impulse is COOOOL. They'll keep changing and shit!)
Minerva & Archangel vs. Dullindal and THE TWO DAMN WARSHIPS GET PWNED

SUPER INCREDIBLE TWIST!
Dom Troopers vs. revived Crot, Shani and Orga (they were revived just like Mwu.. supposedly)

Yzak (New MS Blitz Duel) and Dearka (new MS Buster Zero) vs. Requiem (New M-Suits.. doesn't hurt to imagine.. And Yzak in a surprising twist uses Nicol's MS parts for his Duel, as for Dearka, Buster system is interchanged with the old MS Aegis, making him versatile in both Long and Close range combat..)

Shinn and Athrun vs. Dullindal (Dullindal gets PWNED)

Cagalli vs. THE WORRRRLD... o0o0o0o0oo0o00oo0 (j/k)

My kinda ending... Might not happen but hey, I still have dreams when I sleep.

Also remember, it's never the end until they make a 5-minute OVA. Ja!

Gangrel
Sun, 09-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke
I'd hate to burst everyone's bubble but...

Gundam SEED Destiny sucks. I don't care how good the ending will be, it will never be able to resurrect the god-forsaken pieces of crap episodes I've seen recently. I can't believe that this is "supposed" to end at episodes 50, freakin FIFTY, and fit in AAAALLLLL this crap.

Wth is with this crap? KIRA ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BATTLE THE FINAL ENEMY, SHINN IS. This is Gundam Seed DEEEEEESTINY. As in Shinn + DEEEESTINY = HIS DAMN SHOW. And I just read someone saying "Shinn got too much screen time"

...where the fuck did you see that? Am I watching the wrong show?

God damn, this should have just been called "Gundam SEED II" because Shinn didn't get shit in this show, Athrun is STILL the guy everyone feels for, and Kira is MOOOORON. Let's be HONEST. If Kira didn't have Freedom, you guys wouldn't even NOTICE HIS ASS.

Final Battle Prediction:

Rey vs. Neo/"Supposedly" Mwu
Athrun vs. Shinn
Kira vs. Dullindal and KIRA GETS FREAKIN PWNED
Meyrin vs. Luna (Meyrin should freakin pilot Strike, cause everyone knows Strike is still alive, plus Strike vs. Impulse is COOOOL. They'll keep changing and shit!)
Minerva & Archangel vs. Dullindal and THE TWO DAMN WARSHIPS GET PWNED

SUPER INCREDIBLE TWIST!
Dom Troopers vs. revived Crot, Shani and Orga (they were revived just like Mwu.. supposedly)

Yzak (New MS Blitz Duel) and Dearka (new MS Buster Zero) vs. Requiem (New M-Suits.. doesn't hurt to imagine.. And Yzak in a surprising twist uses Nicol's MS parts for his Duel, as for Dearka, Buster system is interchanged with the old MS Aegis, making him versatile in both Long and Close range combat..)

Shinn and Athrun vs. Dullindal (Dullindal gets PWNED)

Cagalli vs. THE WORRRRLD... o0o0o0o0oo0o00oo0 (j/k)

My kinda ending... Might not happen but hey, I still have dreams when I sleep.

Also remember, it's never the end until they make a 5-minute OVA. Ja!

I don't know what u have been smoking but I want some. Actually they created Destiny Plan to kinda explain the title; Meyrin can't pilot shit; if the 2 ships that survived everything in the series get destroyed like that I dunno why 2 gundams would survive considering one pilot is a psycho.

Anyways, at least will get to see some action on 49 and 50. I Just hope don't end like Seed with Kira outside his gundam floating or Shinn doing that...

fezanater
Mon, 09-19-2005, 02:15 AM
You know the destiny plan doesn't make much sense if you remember that back around the beginning of SEED they mentioned they were having problems creating the next generation of coordinators. And what was the deal with those space whale things. =P

Curium
Mon, 09-19-2005, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by: fezanater
You know the destiny plan doesn't make much sense if you remember that back around the beginning of SEED they mentioned they were having problems creating the next generation of coordinators. And what was the deal with those space whale things. =P

They never really did address "Evidence 01", but in the Astray Manga, one colony was retrofitted into a massive ship that was heading out to Jupiter to get away from the war.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Mon, 09-19-2005, 05:54 AM
< I just have to pour it out, can't take it anymore!!! Sorry if this post is very long. I rarely speak in the forum not until now. Im so pissed off!!!! DAMN IT!!! >

Full of crap, that's the best thing to describe GSD. I loved Gundam Seed so much, it's an anime that didn't focus on love story very much, but brotherhood instead. Brotherhood and war, with just a little dose of love story. Something I don't usually see in anime. It's kind of mushy sometimes, but, it really touches me so much. A very rare anime I could say. Though there are a lot of loopholes as many anime would always have, Gundam Seed carries its story at an utmost level. Very emotional and action packed to an extent of being inspirational if I could exaggerate it. At that rate, I could always oversee the flaws of the show, anyways, there's no perfect show in anime or any other entertainment business for that matter. One can always find loopholes to everything if they are willing to dig deep. In my opinion, the ending of Gundam Seed is not that good, though it is very reasonable, since it gives way to a series (GSD), that will somehow serves as a sequel of the story. Why did I say not that good? The war was closed by just a treaty (one that can be easily broken, if anyone wishes to, and as seen in GSD, it really have been broken and given way to the series GSD.)

Comes GSD, the full of crap version of Gundam Seed, at first, I really justify every aspect of it to myself, saying things like 'maybe it will have a good twist in nearing the end'. Darn it. The show started very dragging, very slow paced. What could took place in just an episode is divided into several episodes. Full of crappy recaps, flashbacks. I don't know if it is just me or what, I noticed almost every episode in GSD recalls an episode in Gundam Seed, then now that it's nearing the end of the series, it didn't only recaps episodes in Seed but episodes of the series GSD itself! DAMN it! What is this, a replay of Seed having everything downgraded!!

Characters that are well developed in Seed are pull down to nothing in this series!! It's like demoting something that is already well established into nothing. Darn it!!! First of all, Athrun's character is well developed already in the end of Seed. Back there, he started as an undetermined person confused of what side is the correct side to follow, then at the end of the series he was clear and thus sided up with his bestfriend, or brother if one wants to consider, and go against even his dad. The hell happened in GSD, just a few words from the chairman and he ended up fighting his bestfriend's side once again? What the hell happened back in Gundam Seed if by only those few words he sided with the chairman giving up what he stood for in Seed! I know he may have done it, to discover what the Zaft side is, but c'mmon, he became confused again? WTH!! Confused for the whole series? Maybe at the start, but for the whole series, till only a few episodes before the end, c'mmon!! Didn't he mature and learn things from what happened then in Seed? Secondly, Athrun and Cagali relationship. This I believe is also well established back in GS. I can even say that Kira and Lacus relationship is much much more vulnerable to be broken than that of Athrun and Cagali relationship is, that is considering I'm a major fan of both Kira and Lacus. The Athrun and Cagali relationship have developed thru time. Thirdly, everything in GSD is just like a major replay of Seed, only in a downgraded version though. a) Shinn and that extended girl, i forgot her name, is just like Athrun and Cagali when they first met, love in the opposite sides of war. b) Shinn is just like Kira when he haven't mature yet. c) Luna is just like Flay when Kira losses the ship of her father, now Luna losses her sister and comforts Shinn. d) Heine reminds me of the green haired friend of Athrun who died in Seed by the sword of KIra ( I forgot the name) e) 3 extendeds in Seed, another 3 in GSD f) The popularly mentioned return of Mwu. and Ray being Rau's clone. g) One more thing I noticed, the girl in an episode where Shinn saves, the one in the desert I think, the one who told the people to believe in Zaft when the two Lacuses showed up, that kid girl is somehow the same as when Cagali came to Kira during Gundam Seed. Darn it!! Luckily she didn't ended up becoming a princess of another orb union or something. When that kid showed up, I was thinking, if they are planning to plug in another character out of nowhere to become another rewind of Seed. All of these mentioned, are not enough, especially nearing the end of GSD, the episodes are so predictable, one episode will show a gundam, then a recap, then a character, then a recap, then a character, then another recap, Darn it. Won't it stop already!! It's eps. 48 now, and all they've done so far is to drag the story long. And the last episodes being predictably the same as of Seed, Damn it. What's the sense of it!!! They are just destroying the essence and memories left by the series of Gundam Seed to people. I bet, if they are going to remove those useless recaps, and compress the episodes of GSD all together they'll come up with only about 10 eps. or so.. At least 10 eps. of essence. And I almost forgot, the hell in bringing new characters in every now and then! I have to agree that the DOM troopers, Heine, and the new extendeds are cool. But then, the hell in bringing them in to the show just to kill them, they could've spend those episodes and time in introducing these new characters and their deaths to developing more on the old characters. Especially Daerka and YZak, c'mmon, these people are way cooler and it is more justifiable to have them in the series than some new characters that are brought in just to be killed. Why let these two show up in the last few episodes. Why don't give them more airing time! And, why downgrade their MS, I know, they were given new MS, but c'mmon, accept it or not, they were given what usual soldiers would have, not a gundam. They used to pilot gundams you know. And, they're not just any ordinary soldiers, they're veterans from a previous war. Dam it!!! It's so unreasonable!! Downgrading characters like Athrun, is so foolish. Back in Seed, Athrun is way more mature than Kira ( for the record, I am a fan of Kira and Lacus ), just undecided and undetermined. What the hell happened that Kira suddenly becomes godlike in maturity level and now, Athrun can not even be considered to be mature enough to do things or decide on matters. C'mmon, he didn't grow a bit from what happened back in Seed?!!! The hell!!!!!!! Even Lacus and Cagali became mature!!! I like Mwu, so I have nothing against bringing him back, but at least spend a few minutes or so to explain how in hell can he be alive and on EAF commanding forces!??!! Andrew came back with a little explannation, when strike sliced up Andrew's MS, the girl with Andrew was covering him inside the MS, this is not clearly explained in Seed, yes, truly, but at least by the flashback of Andrew we can conclude that maybe Andrew were able to escape or Strike's sword didn't reached him. Mwu on the otherside was shown with Strike being blown literally into pieces in front of AA, viewers can't conclude anything with that!! It just left open loopholes. Are they going to expect that viewers would just accept that like we did back then with Andrew! Damn it!!!

An anime that used to focus on the story, life, friendships and relationships of the characters is now pulled to introduce and focus on Gundams alone. Damn it!! Does it differ from other Gundam shows then. Gundam Seed used to differ in that sense you know!!!!

As one of the posts in this forum have said, "what have happened to Fukuda, is he really the same person who brough about Gundam Seed?" I relly wonder too, I loved Seed, but have always hated GSD from the start of at about episode 10 and up.

I really do wish that a 3rd season or just a few episodes more to GSD to end things up. Maybe make a mini series if they really are planning to end the series by eps. 50 to conclude things, tie up the loose ends, and retrieve the success Gundam Seed have brought about which was destroyed by the flaws and craps this GSD have brought. It's really a waste for such a nice anime to go and end just like that. If Fukuda is damn too lazy to make a series or even just a movie to conclude things, I wish his staffs there would be enlighten or should I say wake up, and finish it good by themselves instead, take the place of Fukuda.

I have contained all these thoughts, and watched GSD till today inspite of knowing that it is a show full of crap! The sole reason of which is in Gundam Seed. I like Gundam Seed so much I want to finish it till the end. Since GSD is a continuation of GS, how crappy it may be, I'll finish it and collect it. And, if ever another series would come out as rumored as sequel to GSD, I'll be watching too, even how crappy it may become. But I post this because I need to pour out my disappointment in the show!

< sorry for the post, it's very long... >

LokeXero
Mon, 09-19-2005, 06:13 AM
2 Points alex_milliardo_zilch

1st
We already have a thread for your sorta post

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6117&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=16117&enterthrea d=y)

and 2nd

I honestly think GSD's first 30 eps were alot better than the first 40 of Seed. It was just unfortunate that fukuda decided to play to the masses and rewrite Shinn's story to become Kira P.S...

alex_milliardo_zilch
Mon, 09-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by: LokeXero
2 Points alex_milliardo_zilch

1st
We already have a thread for your sorta post

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6117&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=16117&enterthrea d=y)

and 2nd

I honestly think GSD's first 30 eps were alot better than the first 40 of Seed. It was just unfortunate that fukuda decided to play to the masses and rewrite Shinn's story to become Kira P.S...

Hi LokeXero,
Sorry, haven't browse the whole forum yet, this thread is my most visited thread, that's why. Thanks for the link though.

I don't know bout u, but, honestly, that's my idea. And, about what you've said, it's very true that GSD shouldn't have shifted its story from Shinn to Kira, though I'm a Kira fan, but the Shinn aspect is going good on GSD. The hell they shift it, and if they want to shift it, make it good, not like this.

Mite Gai
Mon, 09-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I've got to say that GSD started off far stronger than SEED, but the problem is it is ending far weaker and that SEED was already average and GSD is below that. That's just my opinion though.

Marcis
Tue, 09-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
Yeah, but Ramius ditched him a while back, lol his part's done. Here it is though:
Andrew Waltfield: Lives happily ever after sitting at PLANT staring at his picture of his old girlfriend each day.

EDIT: My bad, missed Terra's post.
You forget to add - drinking coffe, this guy's an addict i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Mite Gai
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
LOL, Waltfield needs that coffee after long nights alone with Ramius. I wouldn't be surprised though if Fukuda had Walfield drink some SUPER coffee in the middle of piloting his Gaia and go SEED mode lol.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:24 PM
lol fukuda (i have no idea how to spell this guys name, i've spelled it 5 different ways now) will have andrew inject himself with coffee. but the coffee triggers his sex memories with ramius, he goes psyco and makes gaia detatch every part (including limbs) which fly towards enemies going straight through them and somehow return to gaia. he then goes into the crawler mode (in space!) and combines his two beamsabre wings into 1 giant boner and sticks it into rey. but rey dodges and it hits luna instead. shinn gets pissed because luna didnt flash him at the last second so he goes and attacks gaia. gaia turns into wing zero and shoots its giant beam cannon. shinn dies, gaia is gaia again and still has the boner. attacks rey, rey use's his dragoons to alter gaia's course so it misses him again and goes into kira. kira dies saying "i always knew you'd be the 1 to bone me...." now gaia drives its boner into cagali. athurn gets pissed and is like "THATS 1 OF MY HOES YOU ASS" athurn sprouts a metor out of IJ's ass and then combines it with kira's metor and SF. they make 1 gundam called ABSOLUTELY SUPER SIZED WHACKINESS HAPPYMAKING ACTION CRAZY KIILLER GUNDAM, KNOWN AS THE ULTIMATE INFINATESTRIKE GUNDAM. people normally call it the "ULTIMATE ASS WHACK" athurn use's the "ULTIMATE ASS WHACK" and charges at gaia. gaia use's boner attack again but is getting limp. the beam sabre grows shorter and shorter. the "ULTIMATE ASS WHACK" use's his FEATRED ACTIVE GREATNESS attack. also known as the FAG attack. so ULTIMATE ASSWHACK use's FAG attack and destroys Gaia's boner completely. Gaia blows up except for the cockpit. "ULTIMATE ASSWHACK" use's its hiding ability and shoves himself into gaia's ass. but that part explodes. so athurn dies. andrew wakes up later and says "yawn, man, i gotta get me some coffee."

Rik
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:58 PM
That was brilliant. They should fire Fukuda and hire you Chaoskiddo and redo the episodes. LOL

ChaosK
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Rik
That was brilliant. They should fire Fukuda and hire you Chaoskiddo and redo the episodes. LOL

i know i'm amazing

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Chaos, that was great, and it looks as if you've gained a fanboy from it.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:51 PM
hey wouldn't be some ironic shit if Muw dies the same way he did in seed. I shouldn't even say that knowing fukuda he will do it. and also what the hell is this thing I hear about shinn not having enough screen time. eps 1 till before steller's death all him saying are u guys trying to start another war, and after that steller. he is almost in every eps. goddam what more do u want. and whats this about developing kira's character crap. could u guys give me some good examples of what u think should be developed on kira. now i'm not saying the show doesn't have flaws, but if u just hate the character don't say oh he is god like, nobody can beat him and all that crap. he is the ULTIMATE coordinater what don't u get. he can do what ever he wants if he set his mind on it. get over it.

Black_Wing
Wed, 09-21-2005, 03:48 PM
i do agree with you he like goku . People bitch do much about this eries even though i dont liek it opnd tbithc and cry liek panzies> if you dont like it then dont watch................

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 04:00 PM
...what?

Curium
Wed, 09-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Just learned something interesting, Testament Gundam was ZGMF-X12A before it was redesignated as RGX-00 (Gaia, Abyss, and Chaos were redesignated as the RGX series after being stolen by the EAF, draw your own conclusions). Also the Astray Outframe is based on the same design with its disignation as ZGFMF-X12.

With that we now know ZGMF-X9A through ZGMF-X13A:

ZGMF-X09A Justice (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-x09a.htm)
ZGMF-X10A Freedom (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-x10a.htm)
ZGMF-X11A Regenerate Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/astrayr/zgmf-x11a.htm)
ZGMF-X12A Testament Gundam (RGX-00) (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/destiny-astray/rgx-00.htm)
ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-x13a.htm)

My source is Deacon_Blues from Zeonic-Corps who is working (slowly) on translating Destiny Astray.

ChaosK
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:24 PM
testament sucks...regenerate looks col.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:31 PM
For all of you that want some idea of how the final episode will be....here's a taste though not confirmed....

To tell you the truth, this will have a real crappy ending if not I truly believe it will be continued with an OVA or MOVIE...I mean it has to...just read what happens....it wouldn't make sense just ending it like that....for the love of cheese and crackers!!!!
(already got all of it except the first line in earlier post today):

Dengeki Hobby Magazine phase-50 translation The Orb forces are in a pinch against the combination of Messiah, Requiem and the Minerva. The Archangel and Athrun move to protect Orb, and Shinn chases after them. Remaining behind, Kira faces Rey. Then, with the battle in a stalemate, Dullandal finally orders Requiem to fire...

Gundam Ace phase-50 translation:
With backing from Rey, Shinn has decided to follow Dullandal. He goes out on the attack together with Rey and they cross blades with Athrun and Kira again. However, Kira is somehow able to avoid that attack, and he heads towards the mobile stronghold Messiah, where Dullandal is, for the closing stage of the final battle...!

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 03:40 AM
wtf Rey doesn't die until 50?

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:47 AM
do u guys think we're goning to have more then 50 eps this time. just for a change. maybe fukuda want's to suprise us like that. i don't know just a thought. and by the way Terracosmo nice sig man what happened to yzak.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Ep 50 is the last. :/

Thanks. Well, since Destiny is ending I guess it's time for a change. Variation is fun and all that. :S Yzak is still in my heart though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:38 PM
next time, "gundam seed life" the introduction of "the life gundam" and the "life project"

Strike Freedom
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:14 PM
NANI???? WTF is that series about? i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Meehlimo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:50 PM
if i recall correctly correct me if im wrong athurn goes to disable or do whatever to requiem while kira is fighting rey so what happend to shin he dead?

Strike Freedom
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:55 AM
EPISODE 50 PREVIEW! WARNING, VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! THIS IS A CONFIRMED PREVIEW

http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss50e.asx

WOW, nothing of what I expected i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Splash!
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
what the hell, messiah? is that another GENESIS?
Bah this is so lame. So Shinn will take care of this stupid device, just put in there so Shinn gets some sort of major role in the final battle, Kira will kill Rey and Athrun will take out requiem. What the hell, they ripped of the ending from SEED too. This is so sucky i am not even going to bother burning GSD on DVD's, its just perm. removal from my hard disk for this dumb series, its a disgrace to the first one

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:59 AM
was my imagination or Impulse was fighting Destiny? Another Genesis?. 18 hours more. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 01:39 PM
EPISODE 50 PREVIEW! WARNING, VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! THIS IS A CONFIRMED PREVIEW

WOW, nothing of what I expected

What WERE you expecting? Something good?

Splash!
Fri, 09-23-2005, 02:39 PM
i think strike freedom was being sarcastic terra...
anyways, for the thousandth time, GSD sucks

NomoZ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 02:46 PM

Bahahahaha I've never laughed so hard in my life. I wonder if anyone will give Fukada another job after this.

Strike Freedom
Fri, 09-23-2005, 03:28 PM
i think strike freedom was being sarcastic terra...
anyways, for the thousandth time, GSD sucks

Umm, yes i was...why would anyone think i was serious there i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Because your emotion looked more angry than jokingly.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
was my imagination or Impulse was fighting Destiny? Another Genesis?. 18 hours more.

no it showed a scene of force impulse pulling out a sword then it went to a scene of destiny fighting infinite justice

Black_Wing
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:09 PM
i feel like psiing all ove fukuda . i wouldnt be suprise lets messiah aims for orb since it is the only power left in its way rey convinves shinn t have an orgry with the chairman. Kira finshes off rey the wey he did rau in gsed 50 then rey get blasted messiah . Hordes of seeds fans migrate to fun fukda.

in an interview when asked wth were you doing . when writing this he answers

Fukuda : since gseed was so goo dwe decided to say if aint broken dont fix it

Blackwing with angry gs mob : stop shitting around whats the real reason

fukuda : We ran out of money in our budget therefore we made gsd with more mechs to of course make money from merchandise and to make asequal to gs3.
in the sequal we plan to have a new masked hero lord dijbril with a new flavor of lipstick ( mwhahahah evil gay phat asial laugh*

Blackwing with angry gs mob: your are really messed up what about the money you had with gsd

fukada: i wasted on hookers boos gundam model kits and WOW .

Blackwing with angry gs mob : i hope you suffer eternal torment or wil something perhaps ytou gettng raped my fat gay bald asian men

fukudaa : i would like that very much

black wing : ..... runs the hell away.............

Strike Freedom
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Because your emotion looked more angry than jokingly.

I used the disgusted emoticon....but then changed it to the frown....but I guess he does look upset...anyhow...it was sarcasm....

The series is really predictable, therefore no excitement or anything from my part. Just going to watch it to the bitter end since i'm a gundam fan (OH GOD THE PAIN, the HORRID PAIN)

Curium
Sat, 09-24-2005, 12:48 AM
Personally I think you all complain too much. I will complain about some things, mostly just to counter someone elses complaint, but I gave up expecting things a long time ago. I just watch the show, enjoy the good parts, and block out the bad parts. Just because you didn't like it (and most people didn't like it) doesn't mean it was bad. It just didn't meet with your tastes. Just enjoy the parts you can, then don't spend money on the DVDs. That is the great thing about downloading it online is that it is free and if you don't like it, you never gave a cent to the person that made it. But if you do like it you can always buy the DVDs later to let them know you want more stuff like it.

kenren
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:37 AM
i agree with curium.

benjaminz
Sat, 09-24-2005, 02:44 PM

Translation:

Phase-50, "The Final Power"

To protect the world's last stronghold, Orb, Lacus is fighting without regard for her own life, and Yzak and Deaka head to Eternal to protect her. Kira finds out about his chance meeting with Rey and how Rey is similar to Rau. Rey is suffering under the curse that he is a manufactured thing, and to him Kira shouts out that "You are yourself". Athrun crushes Shinn, and together with Neo sucessfully destory Requiem itself. Deciding that too many have fallen, Talia orders the Minerva down and heads to Messiah herself. Dullandal shows himself from his office, and is seen by Kira, Rey, Athrun and Talia. And then at last, a fateful gunshot sounds...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Dulllindal is goign to commit suicide?, because it looks that way to me from what i just read. Shinn is going to get his ass handed to him by Athrun. Finally Fuckuda makes me a happy man.

Curium
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Dulllindal is goign to commit suicide?, because it looks that way to me from what i just read. Shinn is going to get his ass handed to him by Athrun. Finally Fuckuda makes me a happy man.

Talia could be the shooter.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Naw, I believe the Chairman will go Neo (Matrix) style against Kira and Athuran.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-24-2005, 10:02 PM
WTF YZAK DON'T PROTECT LACUS!!11
Damnit

Black_Wing
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Damnit

i miss your yzak signature this one is gay bring back yzak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wren
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Black_Wing

Damnit

i miss your yzak signature this one is gay bring back yzak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silence you--- adam west ( or adam 'we' from that eps ;p) ownz u all

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

Talia could be the shooter.

Wasnt Talia in the Minerva at the time?, it looks like Dullindal will open a comunication link thats when Athrun, Kira, and Talia see him, then the gunshot

EDIT: @terracosmo, I Agree, your new sig is kinda gayish, I like Family Guy but that gay is in love with his own hand.
BTW, now i know why always i watched that character i thought of Batman. He was the Batman of the 60's.

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:24 PM
a question, why is the episode preview for episode 50 different from the one strike freedom posted up earlier

That suggests to me that there is an ep 51 as well

EDIT: i am not sure what is going on anymore

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:20 PM
WTH are u talking about? How can u say they are diferent when u see a very short preview and read a sinopsis?

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:11 PM
ok nvm, just cause i didnt see the scene with rey in the preview after the episode, i assumed it was different. It is the same thing

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Next time wait till u watch the episode to compare it.

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:09 PM
i did watch the episode, but i assumed the previews were different because the one strike freedom provided had a scene with rey charging in with legend while the one after the episode didnt have that scene

Strike Freedom
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Splash, I wish there were more episodes. Then again, as sad as this series is, I think 50 needs to let it rest in peace. The preview is similar. There will be no 51. I believe and have heard rumors from Japan (my brother is out there) that they might make an OVA/movie. None of this is confirmed. If anything it is more likely to be a movie.

In case your wondering why? The real answer in my opinion is to keep milking the cash cow.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
If there is an OAV or a movie, Kira better not fucking be in it. Or in the background permanently.

Knives122
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:27 PM
has anyone see this yet:

http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/monkeyhhk/9113.JPG

the last time this happened it wasnt real, so dont get your hopes up

Strike Freedom
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:29 PM
i'm about 99.8% sure that won't happen, though it does look bad ass...thanks for the pic

Astronopolis
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:11 AM
that right there is the best Strike Freedom has ever looked, all destroyed and trashed

Strike Freedom
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:50 AM
The pic is thanks to cosmos of animesuki....below is the most interesting of the spoilers as the rest is old news....

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4263/final8ch.jpg

Athrun's Infinite Justice destroys Luna's Impulse and then Shinn loses his mind. So Shinn won't attack/kill Luna unless he is really crazy.

In the Rey/Kira battle, Rey uses one of Rau's lines ("I'll end everything"), though I can't quite figure out Kira's reaction.

Lacus is willing to put herself in the firing line to protect Orb.

I can't make out the japanese too well, but from what shouki of animesuki posted above I have tried to translate the spoiler regarding Kira's reaction.

Basically, it makes Kira snap remembering Flay's fate and his battle with Rau, he goes into a frenzy mode.

cagallileeds
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:25 AM
i saw the same pic on a chinese seed-d forum as well.some1 translated it into chinese.its said that Luna will be killed by Athrun...

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:14 PM
did any1 notice that meyrin is the same as fllay was? in terms of

1. she was "captured" and put onto an enemy ship.
2. she is redheaded
3. she will probably die.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Meyrin is not gonna die. Only way she dies is if the Archangel goes down. Not like she'll leave the ship.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah, luna will get owned by athurn or something and she'll fly out in a sky grasper and get owned...fukuda is all about the deja vu.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Spoiler maybe if you care anymore.

So let me get this straight. Athrun is gonna do what Kira did to him at orb, except to Luna? Then for some apparent reason this is gonna effect Kira. Why the fuck would this affect Kira. He hasn't even ever seen Luna at any point in this series. He doens't even know the pilot of the Impulse is a GIRL! And who is he gonna go berserk on, Athrun? That is just stupid. In the end, Athrun is gonna Kick Shinn's ass and Kira is gonna school Rey. This encounter will let everyone, includidng Luna, live. All of Zaft's ace pilots are gonna go down like bitches. Then we have Talia who is gonna shoot Gil, letting Kira once again keep from killing somebody. these better be some damn hardcore battles or I'm gonna be pissed. So what is the AA gonna do? Minerva lost its Tanhausser. It also looks as if those Rick dom pilots may survive. If Requium fires then Lacus, Yzak, Dearka, and Andy will die. Sucks.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:27 PM
are u guys 100% sure that athurn will kill luna or just speculation. cause i don't see athurn doing that. it would be very odd. because luna is one of athurn b***h man how can that be possible.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
are u guys 100% sure that athurn will kill luna or just speculation. cause i don't see athurn doing that. it would be very odd. because luna is one of athurn b***h man how can that be possible.

Athrun left Luna for Meyrin...he'll probably do it like when Kira cut Nicol...on instinct...

coud656
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Translation for this picture http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/71/91131jo.jpg , nothing really spoilerish about it but I figured people may want to know what it says:

Thanks to MrAnderson on seed-forums

looks like it may really be a Kira vs Shinn.....so the ever so predictable actually comes true...how stupid...this guarentees fans besudes the Kira ones will auto hate Fuckuda forever

Strike Freedom
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:57 AM
I think Shinn will disable Luna. Or perhaps, as Luna is getting in the way of Shinn's palm, she doesn't notice Athuran was charging at him too. Athuran in a last minute thing tries to dodge hitting her but disables her suit. Perhaps he hits her at a critial point of the Impulse causing severe damage., and it is not known if she survives or not (knowing Fukie she will).

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:06 PM
But boy, would it be a shock if she actually died.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:37 PM
this anime needs some shocks, the neo/mwu thing was predicted 20 episodes ago when neo appeared. and the whole rey thing was also predicted.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:38 AM
Rey shoots the CHAIRMAN...ROFL

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Rey shoots the CHAIRMAN...ROFL

Yeah and Talia is his mother. Like I didn't see that one coming. Did you hear Rey's crying. Jeez...I thought it would never end.

Vegita
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:42 PM
That was so out of character for Rey... Im started to think the story for this entire series was randomly generated by a computer program.

Meehlimo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:50 PM
yep ep 50 was very rushed but i found out on the 13th the last gundam seed destiny dvd there will be a 40 min special on it. can anyone shed some light on what that special is about like after events of just some dumb flash back ep leading up to the end

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:01 PM
ya, unofficial sources say that there will be a sex scene for ShinnXStella, KiraXLacus, AthuranXCagalli, AthuranXLuna, AthuranXMerryin, AthuranXMeer, AthuranXMeerXLunaXMerryin, AthuranXMerryinXLuna, AthuranXKira....and it will show the true perverted thoughts of Shinn everytime he looked at his sister's cellphone (that fucking chester)

Meehlimo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:03 PM
i mean seriously maybe fuduka will bring a lil closure to some fans by exstending the series 40 more mins lol

Strike Freedom
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:33 AM
I agree, but at this point I just don't care anymore. The fuck ups of the last episodes in Destiny really took a lot of my excitement away from the series....but the new movie/ova or whatever u want to call it will probably have some new footage but explain ZERO. I highly doubt there will be anything regarding what happens after the battle...but u never know. I will post info ASAP when it is available to me from reliable sources....

On another note, there is news regarding an interview with the Fukuda that is available here: http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/su...main.php?offset=0#1019 (http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/sunnews/main.php?offset=0#1019)

I will translate it as soon as I can unless someone can do it, I'm too tired at the moment. The only important thing of discussion here worth pointing out now is that Fukie has shown interest in a 3rd Seed series with several characters from GSD to be the main protaganists......

hmmmm....i wonder who that might be....(KIRA, ATHURAN, SHINN).....*cough* Overkill *cough*

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:26 PM
GSD has ended and the spoiler about Stellar's sibling wasnt true i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. I was looking forward to it.

If someone has any info about GSD's future please post it here.

solid01
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Gundam Seed Trinity due in 2008

solid01
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:47 PM
hey does anyone know what show is going to be aired now that destiny is done?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Gundam Seed Trinity due in 2008

where the hell did you get that from???

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:02 PM
A rumor, probably false.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:18 PM
2008??, WTH i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif. I wont even be able to wait a week, 3 years? Dude. TORTURE!!!!!!!!!. In case the rumor is true.

PS: @solid01: Dont Double Post and who are your sources?

Curium
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:52 PM
A rumor, probably false.

I had heard someone (more reliable, though I forgot the exact place) that they were going to take a couple of years off from Gundam (at least airing it, hopefully they will be working on it the whole time so they can't blame lack of time for any problems like they had with Wing).

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:52 PM
I really hope this time they take the time and do something worth the wait, Destiny was too rushed at the end, in the Story and in the Process of making the anime, the reused scenes were an insult to the fandom, and there were scenes taken from GS.

Mite Gai
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
If they don't then the new director will be burned on a stake. God knows, Fukuda is probably being hunted down as we speak by 1,000's of SEED fans (not fanboys mind you, those are the people mindless enough to actually enjoy GSD).

RedX1z
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
he may be brainwashing the new supposed director as we speak..

Strike Freedom
Tue, 10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Translation of the supposed interview of a new possible Gundam. There is no mention by Fukie of a third series at the moment. It is just him venting on how "difficult" it was to do Destiny. The guy should definitely not do a third series if he's having a "hard" time with creativity! (reused scenes and recaps)

alex_milliardo_zilch
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
I missed waiting every weekend for the show... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif When will they release the OVA? It's really sad, though GSD sucks, i loved watching it. Im missing it.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I repeat, im just waiting to see how they wrap thing up in the OVA, in case there is one after Destiny, I hate stories that JUST END. example:

GSD End: Dullindal is defeated and then all the Orb and Clyne Faction Forces are shown. THE END. = Dissapointment

Another END to GSD leaving the exact same feeling of Dissapointment: Dullindal is defeated and then the sun blows up engulfing the Earth and anything within the Solar System. THE END.

P.S. In the article where the Interview was translated, Does it mention how many people stand up and tried to beat Fuckuda to death after he said "Destiny was HARD to do"?. Just asking if someone knows i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

aznimperialx
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:32 PM
GSD = GO SUCK DICK

I hate the ending too

RedX1z
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:45 PM
let's see, a lot of characters weren't developed that good at all, the story was rushed just by watching the final episodes, the ending seriously sucked, i say it looked like effort wasn't put into the new designs of the gundams, they made shinn, the new main character bad, it focused too much on kira(kira is one of my favorite character, but god damn..), and i guess that's all i have to say..unless i'm missing something.

Marcis
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:16 AM
We can extrapolate from SEED, so for Destiny:

- Some "after phase" OVA, short or long with little or no meaningful content
- 3 Destiny Movies with afwul cuts and some new animation which will explain nothing

Gundam series running right now in Japan:

- MS Igloo - only 2 eps out of 6 has been released. OVA is CGI animated a la Final Fantasy: Spirits Within,
FF VII or Final Flight of Osiris short from Animatrix.
Centers on very early parts of One Year War from UC. No Gundams here. And no kid superheroes either.

- Zeta Gundam movie trilogy. Second one just hit theathres in Japan with third to follow. Very good product i think.

I really hope that next Gundam project will exclude Fukuda and Morosawa, they are subpar writer and director. They should never be allowed near Gundam again.

Marcis
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
let's see, a lot of characters weren't developed that good at all, the story was rushed just by watching the final episodes, the ending seriously sucked, i say it looked like effort wasn't put into the new designs of the gundams, they made shinn, the new main character bad, it focused too much on kira(kira is one of my favorite character, but god damn..), and i guess that's all i have to say..unless i'm missing something.
Main thing IMO Destiny misses is ... direction. This show does not move anywhere, it does not offers anything, it's heroes don't develop at all, the show does not has any message for viewers except for "buy more Gundam models, they are cool!"
While i can agree is a message to a point albeit very commercial one.
Destiny does not knows itself what it wants to say, what sort of message it wants to carry to the viewers. It is very messed up after first 15-20 episodes or so. And the ending is just... nothing. I could be hardly even called an ending.