PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

MeroTZ
Sun, 07-31-2005, 12:51 AM
As for the issue of Athrun being able to pilot IJ in the next few eps... is it possible that most of his current incapacitation is mental? He seemed pretty messed up in the head when he was talking to Cagali, maybe Neo or Lacus will talk some sense into him, shoot him full of painkillers, and he's good?

Just a thought.

Deamon007
Sun, 07-31-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
Woot Mwu is back in the saddle of a mobile suit. And Lacus is definately piloting IJ. Strike Freedom is very romantically guiding the IJ down to earth holding its hand during reentry. Looks like the Dom's are also coming down via pod drop to help in the battle on Earth. If we're going to space its gonna be really short.

Oh and from the looks of things. Shinn is a mighty bit pissed to see Strike Freedom save the day.
Of course. Shinn uses his anger to envoke SEED mode. I do think that if SF and IJ do hold hand on reentry, that would be sweet. I loved how they were like "Give me your hand" during GS when escaping to space. Totally sweetness, although it wasn't the same pilots.

I believe I read somewhere that Mwu would be in the Skygrasper. Too bad they can't mimic Impulse and have a Skygrasper transform into a MS. That would be hilarious. Give Luna a run for her money!

mwu will give Luna a run for her money anyway for he is to cool but seriosly I think mwu can take her in a Skygrasper

Guardian_2000
Mon, 08-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Yea tek ur right on that part of the skygrasper. I think I was alil overly excited. Its actually shown him with the Skygrasper outside of the AA in the latest preview where I saw that. But you can bet he will be piloting a ms again soon.

pash241
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Is it me or does it seem like Mwu was leaving AA on the preview of 42. I mean he had his soldier uniform on and looked pretty much "careless" and he just seemed to be looking at it. Well my guess is they gonna release him with a skygrasper, he's gonna watch AA lift off and then at a critical moment he's going to join in the battle like in the preview when he seemed to explain himself or something on the radio.

Mwu playing hero... again and droping in to save the day.... with a sky grasper.... against destiny and legend.... o_0 something is not right here....

lol, most likely he will grab a mobile suit for the last battle and maybe regain memory?

ChaosK
Mon, 08-01-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah, i caught that, it seems he's going to fight on the side of AA, and its awsome we get to see IJ next episode. KILL REY!! i hope shinn comes to his senses and goes on AA and then kills everybody.

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:35 PM
i just finished reading a random news said that there will be a new release gundam, code :ZGMF-X901S code name: Fortune Gundam, and i searched it on google it was amazing, only 2 results show, it must be a pretty rare news then. the website was chinese so i cant read it, all i know is it says somethin about Destiny Plan, Beam shield,dragoon, and ZYKLON CRAFT(idont know what the hell is that)

One other surprising thing is THE PILOT iS GILBERT DULLINDAL, i hope someone can find a further info bout this fortune gundam, and hopefully picture

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:44 PM
interesting news...thanks

Curium
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I just read this on MAHQ. This is from the entry for the Eternal.

"In the years following the war, the Eternal is hidden inside the factory satellite Terminal, which is camouflaged as a large asteroid."

This may not be aqurate, but the way I interpret that is that the factory already existed before SEED, but after the series the Clyne Faction "aquired" it and hid it.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-01-2005, 08:43 PM
According to Gunota, there are only 50 episodes to be aired. The time slot change is only for episode 42. This is to clear up any confusion on this matter. Here is the web site to verify, but again it is not 100% confirmed: http://aeug.blogspot.com/

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok about that mysteriours NEw Gundam i found this posted in a forum in Gamespot:

@ SolidSnakeBBoss

QUOTE:
The Fortune Gundam is a real powerful Gundam from what i heard. I haven't seen pics of it yet. But i found this thing on it. It was in japanese so i had to translate it, so it aint my fault if ya don't understand it well.

The true fuselage which entitles the name of the destiny
, becomes the nucleus of fXeBj[ plan. Individual dull
Chair Durand embarks
. fXeBj[ is vg type of this fuselage,
fuselage efficiency exceeds that of the death e B knee much.
By developing the pinnate all the direction laminating type enormous
beam seals which are installed in the back pack, one unit the circle
Every it is possible to protect. Furthermore the new model
weapon which jointly uses h0O[VXe and the
small-sized gamma-ray ejection device
The researching completely which ZYKLON-CRAFT (the
UCN craft) equips the and. just attack anti putting
does not have the striking place of fault
You will be able to call the fuselage of the pole.
ZGMF-X901S FORTUNE GUNDAM
"Life on suffering crown? "V Name and DESTINY PLAN core
genuine desk body. Reason? ? ? Our tower ܩ. DESTINY merely right?
? Desk body prototype,
Desk body efficiency transcendency : `} Ryo? ܰ DESTINY.
: Mark BACK PACK place install pinnate all direction? ? Type
enormous BEAM SHIELD removal Ryo
Talent spreading/displaying? Outside? Talent preservation? One
integral ܢ section? . Outside x, :? Equipment? Ryo same? Talent?
Use DRAGOON SYSTEM harmony small-sized GAMMA morphism? Emission device
new model weapon "ZYKLON CRAFT". Right attack Mori and? ? Non- 
mark? ? Desk body.

END OF QUOTE

I think he used some Web-Translator. If someone speaks or can translate the chinese text please do so:

http://www.comicbar.com.cn/bbs...?tid=121583&fid=58 (http://www.comicbar.com.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=121583&fid=58)

SKY_SO_BLUE
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Nice info you got there ^_^, Although.. Fortune Gundam sounds kinda funny... (thinking something off of SD GUNDAM) Ah well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Hope this "Gundam" is true... gonna be interesting. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
OMG i cant wait to see the picture of this new gundam, it sounds cool, and what is ZYklon craft
i must find some more information on this gundam, thanx for finding the info dude, its really cool
It must be extremely strong because its the final boss. LOL i cant believe the chairman actually pilloting it, he doesnt even wear trousers or short, he always wears somekind of "long skirt" his hair is not short enough to pilot a gundam, and does any one have any idea bout what is DESTINY PLAN on about ?

xat
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:03 AM
If anyone wants to take a stab at finding something about this "ZGMF-X901S" from a Japanese source, here's a google link to start with:
http://www.google.co.jp/search...A4%9C%E7%B4%A2&lr= (http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q=%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8 1%E3%83%A5%E3%83%B3+%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3 %83%A0+&btnG=Google+%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2&lr=)

Personally I find it odd that such info would turn up from a Chinese source first of all places, perhaps it's an overblown theory?

Marcis
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: SKY_SO_BLUE
Nice info you got there ^_^, Although.. Fortune Gundam sounds kinda funny... (thinking something off of SD GUNDAM) Ah well Hope this "Gundam" is true... gonna be interesting.

Well to me Infinite Justice Gundam also sounds silly. Infinite Justice heh...
I wonder who cames up with all those names what he smokes/inhales/injects? i/expressions/rolleye.gif
Pretty strong stuff...

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the following from another forum site, by a member of the name EPS, the site is gundamofficial.com....this is most likely false (I believe it is 100% false) but I thought it would lead to some pretty interesting speculations.

http://forums.gundamofficial.c....php?t=7597&page=1 (http://forums.gundamofficial.com/showthread.php?t=7597&page=1)

dont know if this real&but some of it seems ok to me; I have taken it with a grain of salt and assume some truth to it. My comments are in bold-face
http://ruliweb4.dreamwiz.com/r...t=&left=&time= (http://ruliweb4.dreamwiz.com/rulibo...xt=&left=&time=)

Q1: What happens to Mia afterwards? After knowing Athrun is alive, is there an event between them?
Fukudak:She doesn't know Athrun's alive throughout the series. She's pretty much useless after PHASE 43.
meaning she will die? Dullindal will kill her? Calling her the fake?

Q2: Will there be an event between Meylin and Lunamaria besides talking? What about with Athrun? What happens at the end?
Fukudak: Meylin opens channel for conversation with Lunamaria during a battle. There Luna realizes Meylin's survival. But an arguement occurs during the conversation. Why? Take a look at previous Yzak and Dearka.
This was bound to happen

Q3: Does Cagalli go with Archangel into the space? Or does she stay in Orb?
Fukudak: After the war at Orb, Cagalli returns to Orb. The OP scene with which Athrun separating away from Cagalli shows this. **TRANSLATION DIFFICULTY IN THIS SENTENCE**--->She comes back later to rescue Eternal and Archangel with Orb military with Kusanagi as a leader Ship. Cagalli's MS is Strike Rouge
Strike Rouge is totalled AND why wouldnt she use her fathers will? Hell, its in the "new" opening... And in a previous interview he said Kusanagi is done for.

Q4: What about "live or die" of Rey, Shinn, Kira and Athrun? Any of them going to die?
Fukudak: We have no guarantee right now, but it's predictably Rey. We have no precision of killing characters.
obviously Rey will die. I think Kira will survive as will Athrun. Shinn is the iffy part for me. Thus far he has been shown to have a Destiny of young death by the end of the series

Q5: What happens to Kira and Athrun?
Fukudak: Rest of the story is flow of Kira and Athrun and the lead to the final battle.
makes sense because thats what is happening right now; story is focussing more on them as we speak

Q6: Are new three members Logos? or Zaft?
Fukudak: The new three members that appear are pilots of Dom trooper, based on Eternal.

Q7: What are Yzak's group doing?
Fukudak: In confusion,** TRANSLATION PROBLEM**---> joins Archangel/Eternal. Yzak's machine is steel-white GoUF and Dearka's machine is Zaku Phantom
I knew they would join&

Q8: What's Neo(Mwu)'s machine?
Fukudak: What else but Akatsuki! (Laughs)
uhhh&NO Akatsuki (however better it will be in Neos hands) is Cagallis. She isnt giving it to no one.

Q9: Does Dullindal become a pilot?
Fukudak: Tsk tsk... business of Dullindal becoming a pilot will never happen.
[b]good&

Q10: Is there a plan for series after Gundam Seed Destiny?
Fukudak: If SEED's popularity lasts for two more years, it's possible. It depends on the rating of the show. You'll probably know by next year.
in that case&I think there will be a new one in the CE

Q11: Does Shinn betray Dullindal?
Fukudak: Shinn does not betray Dullindal. In the end, Destiny becomes unable to battle due to Kira and Strike Freedom and then lots happen. This is Shinn's end.
NOOOOOOO thats not FAIR&WHY SHOULD SHINN DIE!?!?

Q12: I heard a rumour of Athrun breaking up with Cagalli
Fukudak: They don't break up. Athrun and Cagalli's marriage is final or double marriage between Kira/Lacus.
lol you hear that you naysayers?

Q13: Will Yzak get new machine?
Fukudak: Look at the 4th ED! (Frowns)

Q14: Is there somewhat event between Lacus and Mia? (Like meeting at same place and arguing)
Fukudak: Hmmm... I'm not sure. They don't battle each other, just Lacus interupting in middle of Mia's speech.

Q15: In 4th OP, we see Destroy Rey vs Shinn, what does it mean? Teamwork attack? Batlle between Rey and Shinn?
Fukudak: Teamwork attack. They don't battle each other. Legend's opponent is Infinite Justice.

Q16: Does MENDEL come out in the rest of the series?
Fukudak: A little bit.
it better&I want to see why He is a Newtype&and what Dullindal has to do with this

Q17: When Kira uses DRAGOON system, we hear diiirriing! sound. Does it mean anything?
Fukudak: It shows he's a newtype. Don't tell Tomino sensei... I'm trusting you. (Laughs)
this is&o god&he turned him into one just like that it seems

Q18: In space, are Kira and Dullindal going to talk?
Fukudak: They don't really argue, but they do have a conversation. Topic of the conversation is somewhat like Dullindal's "Reason of your existance".
good&I was waiting for this conversation&I want to know why Kira was created and I bet you any money he has a connection to the Destiny Plan&

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-02-2005, 07:30 AM
SOmehow it does seem false, and the parts where talks on events that are true, are from the spoilers of Phase 41-44. Only way i think this could be true is if the interview was posted on the internet a week and a half ago, or something like that, either way it could be forged.

Psyke
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
I think he used some Web-Translator. If someone speaks or can translate the chinese text please do so:

http://www.comicbar.com.cn/bbs...?tid=121583&fid=58 (http://www.comicbar.com.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=121583&fid=58)
Here goes my translation:

Code named "Destiny", it is the core body of the Destiny Plan. Piloted by The Chairman himself. Destiny was only a prototype of this MS, and this MS's capabilities far exceed that of Destiny. It's back pack is equipped with a enormous beam shield which can protect the entire MS. In addition, it can simultaneously use the Dragoon System equipped with multiple small sized Gamma ray weapon, called the "Zyklon Craft". It is a MS with the ultimate defence and offense capabilities.

That's the best I'd can translate...... : )

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Wow, if that MS really comes into play, that will be one hella of a Gundam. It surpasses Destiny and has an enormous beam shield, PLUS dragoons. Hmmm, sounds like a villian SF would fight. I couldn't see Destiny fighting this thing since it would be at a disadvantage, in my opinion. But how skilled of a pilot is the chairman???

SKY_SO_BLUE
Tue, 08-02-2005, 12:03 PM
ISn't the Chairman a newtype? If he is he must be skilled.

equvocat
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
That's the best I'd can translate...... : )

Here's my alternate translation to complement's his...

ZGMF-X901S Fortune Gundam

Code named "Destiny", this is the true (implied: Destiny ) MS at the core of the Destiny Plan. It is piloted by Chairman (implied, but obvious, Dullindal) himself. Destiny served as a prototype for this MS, and this MS's capabilites far exceed that of Destiny. Its Back Pack is equipped with a gigantic concentrated Beam Shield (implied: that unfurls) like wings, which can (impied: extend its coverage to) protect an entire squardron. It is also simultaneously equipped with both the Dragoon System and the newest "Zyklon Craft" weapon system equipped with miniaturized Gamma ray emitters. It is the ultimate MS in terms of attacking and defensive capabilities.

A few thoughts:
1)If this MS is true, it's likely we might see it in the last few episodes much like Providence did in Gundam Seed.

2)We know Destiny is adept at melee combat, so if it serves as a prototype Fortune should be much stronger in melee.

3)Looks like the Beam Shield is capable of protecting ZAFT lackeys now, wonder why would Dullindal do that? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

4)Gamma rays are largely energetic, and 1 of the ways to generate Gamma rays is through nuclear explosions, so perhaps the Zyklon Craft allows Dullindal to fire explosive waves?

5)I'll like to see how the N-powered MS react to the gamma rays. Perhaps to avoid triggering off an internal nuclear explosion they might be forced to turn the N-reactors off (and hence their PS armor)?

I'll support 5) with the fact that Dullindal employed a Deuterium system on Impulse and a Nuclear Deuterium system on Destiny. Why the dual system on the (presumed) prototype Destiny? Is it to gather info on the feasibility of the Deuterium system from Impulse, then make final tests on Destiny? If so, that might imply that when the Zyklon Craft is active, he'll switch over to Deuterium to fight while SF and IJ are defenseless. If you've seen Impulse you'll realise Deuterium is a fairly good power source for MS combat. Especially on (Dullindal's now-presumed) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif "defenseless" opponents.

6)I get the feeling that Dullindal doesn't value the Minerva too much.

If point 5) was true he's probably confident of wiping out Kira, Asuran and Shinn (if he switches allegiance) within a limited timeframe or he's got another source of refilling the deuterium power unit. Perhaps another Minerva much like Dominion was to Archangel?

Curium
Tue, 08-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Code named "Destiny", it is the core body of the Destiny Plan. Piloted by The Chairman himself. Destiny was only a prototype of this MS, and this MS's capabilities far exceed that of Destiny. It's back pack is equipped with a enormous beam shield which can protect the entire MS. In addition, it can simultaneously use the Dragoon System equipped with multiple small sized Gamma ray weapon, called the "Zyklon Craft". It is a MS with the ultimate defence and offense capabilities.

Thanks for the translation Psyke. Sounds to me that it is a combination of the Umbrella of Artemis and G.E.N.E.S.I.S. (IIRC GENESIS was a Gamma Ray weapon) rolled into a single MS. Man that sounds bad...

Curium
Tue, 08-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Sorry for the double post, my post didn't show up for me at all.

Millenium-Boyz
Tue, 08-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanx Psyke, the info trans is really COOL, but damn! what is Destiny plan ?

TeknoXI
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Wow...talk about a hard boss for the ending. Can't shoot Fortune in the back since it has a shield there. Can't shoot the enemy lackies down since they're protected by that shield as well. Try and attack from the front and get fried by gamma rays.... Sheesh.

I bet the Dragoon system has shields on its pods to protect other MS just like how Destroy had shields on its hands when it detached and flew off.

Only feasable strategy I see is to have SF sniping from far away and use its dragoon system to occupy Fortune's dragoon/shield system, while having IJ act as a distraction from the front (dodging gamma rays), while the detachable flying pack of IJ does some sort of sneak attack (most likely from behind at this point.
I also assume that Destiny and Legend aren't involved while Kira and Athrun are fighting Dullundal. Most likely Shinn and Rey's MS will be destroyed or too badly damage to fight or Akatsuki/DOMs/Mwu/Gaia/Yzak/Dearka or any combination of these guys will keep them busy.

I love strategy.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks to both of you for the translations.

I think the gigantic Shield that protects small ships or zakus, etc, is for the protection of DUllindal's lackeys like Rey and, im guessing, the ones that tried to assasinate Lacus in Orb (completely devoted to Dullindal, aftter all they preferred suicide than being interrogated and betray their boss). To me it sound like a MS Fortress, i wonder how big its and how the hell did Dullindal managed to build it without no one noticing it, i just am sorry for Dullindal's Piggy Bank i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif it must have hurt.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Hi, newbie here, i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I've been reading this topic quite sometime now, it's very interesting! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
I hope GSD would extend a few episodes more, if it will end at episode 50, in the span of 9 episodes, i don't think it will be good to give the chairman an MS that powerful. But it will be very interesting though to see him in such an MS.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Well, my Destiny obsession has gone down lately so I threw in the towel and decided to join the spoiler topic. SUP?!

My thoughts on upcoming stuff:

- Strike Freedom saving Cagalli in ep 42? FOR REAL?! OMFG WHAT A SSURPRIESE!!111
- Gilbert being the pilot of an endboss gundam: not surprising either.
- Rey dying: obvious.
- Everyone else surviving because Fukuda is a fucking kiddie pleaser: obvious.
- Yzak getting a new MS and more screentime towards the end: OMF=AOS=G"" !!!!! ^_^!!!!

Yeah.

pash241
Thu, 08-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Heh i like that last point. I just hope we get to see Yzak in his pissed off attitude having no mercy for weak arrogant ennemies. hah i just like that attitude when hes a good guy, back in the early episodes of GSD"If u say something like shoping, i'll kill you". Seriously every good serie needs at least one character like Yzak.

On other subject though, I'm a bit curious about those 3 pilots. Pirate girl... wtf? Trowa wannabe with beard... o.0?? and nerd guy... I mean where the hell do they come from. Since they're with Clyne faction they must be coordinators but when i first saw them I thought they where the bad guys sent by Logos in last battle. Iguess we will know soon enough. (does anyone know if they drop from orbit to join battle of ORB witf SF and IJ or do they stay in space in the factory?

The more we look into it, I guess Logos or the EAF won't play a big role in the last battle. They can't win with just regular mobile suits...right? and jesus I hope they won't line up 20 Destroy gundams, that would just prove whoever is making the script is a complete retard and got his job by luck. I'm actually eager for this serie to end and for the next "chapter" of gundam to begin. I just hope they fire the guy doing the script!

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by: pash241
Heh i like that last point. I just hope we get to see Yzak in his pissed off attitude having no mercy for weak arrogant ennemies. hah i just like that attitude when hes a good guy, back in the early episodes of GSD"If u say something like shoping, i'll kill you". Seriously every good serie needs at least one character like Yzak.

So true! That scene was awesome, by the way.

About the DOM troopers, first I was a bit "wtf" about them too - but I think it's cool that they are for once introducing pilots which actually look like they know battle. Mostly it's just young and pretty people in the AU series. Also, one of them has the same voice actor as Sting so at least he's gonna sound cool (I think it's Trowa beard guy)

oyabun
Thu, 08-04-2005, 09:06 PM
i wonder why does some characters in the series has one voice actors.. no budget i guess.

i want to see yzak come back again. and you're right terra, yzak is not getting enough screen time. he's much mature now than he is in seed. and also, HE NEEDS A NEW MOBILE SUIT WITH A LARGE AXE!

NomoZ
Thu, 08-04-2005, 09:23 PM
No offence guys, but Yzak isn't important to the story in Destiny right now, so giving him more screen time would be pointless filler. Maybe when they get back in space he'll be used more, but I doubt he'll become a major character again.

I hope that Fortune isn't real, it sounds waay to over powered....wait nm I just remembered what show this was.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 08-04-2005, 10:58 PM
I agree with @Terra, Izak does need more ScreenTime i cant even be sure if he is in the Clyne Faction or not, i have only heard rumors, i think hopefully he is going to be an important character from now on, 9 episodes o_o.

Im still wondering what size the Fortune Gundam is, because if it ends as a GIGANTIC GUNDAM, all points to that, then i dont have the less idea how it will be defeated. Unless Lacus has a GENESIS up her sleeve. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Something I find interesting that I just read in Destiny Astray, they were talking about Dullindal being elected as Chairman. It says about him "Considered to have been close to the Clyne Group, was elected".

Strike Freedom
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Yzak, the man we've been waiting for, I miss his personality. It just spiced things up, it would be a good time for him to come in. I want him to DESTROY DESTINY, MUHAHAHAHA! Then he can spank both IJ and SF and become the new main character....Well, one could dream......

Roko
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:52 AM
gosh...what's with the mass amount of Yzak fanboys all of a sudden...? Not saying it's a bad thing, since I wanna see him as well, but wow

@curium: That's interesting...so the Clyne faction helps to put him into power, than he tries to assasinate Lacus. Slick.

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
@curium: That's interesting...so the Clyne faction helps to put him into power, than he tries to assasinate Lacus. Slick.

I'm not sure they "helped" him get power, that was just his reputation.

Roko
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Well still, if he's close, the Clyne Faction must have helped him in some way, even if it was just the reputation.

pash241
Fri, 08-05-2005, 02:31 AM
unless our little friend dullindal was just using "relations with clyne faction" as a cover-up and prove he's not like patrick Zala and bent on destroying all Naturals (wich it seems he may very well do.. destroy the world.. how original.....) Anyways, I doubt he even met Lacus once personally... was he even in the council thing before destiny? I just know he replaced that long hair woman who took control (instead of dead clyne) after Zala's death... the one who made the announcement of "cease fire" in the last SEED episode well anyways she was chairman for a bit... (correct me if im wrong)

Anyways I seriously doubt Dullindal is directly related to clyne faction... maybe he said he once supported them or something but that would be it.

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 02:56 AM
I've said a couple of times that I think it was Dullindal that gave Rau the plans to the Neutron Jammer Canceller to give too the EAF.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Fri, 08-05-2005, 03:26 AM
im just wondering, why is djibril and the rest of the logos reacting like that, with regards to dullindal's decision of fighting the logos, and they seem to know him somehow..? im just thinking, could it be he's somehow involved with the logos, then he disguise to be in the clyne faction or something to get the title of chairman, and getting the title and power and support of both EAF and Zaft now, he wants to get rid of logos, for his identity to be safe or perhaps to have absolute power over all people... ? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif just a random idea thought. i'm excited to see eps. 42, 2 days to go.

fox_t
Fri, 08-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by: Curium
I've said a couple of times that I think it was Dullindal that gave Rau the plans to the Neutron Jammer Canceller to give too the EAF.

But Rau technically never gave the N-Jammer Cancellor plans to the EAF...he sort of let...well destiny decide what would become of the plans...

he let Fllay float onto the battlefield knowing that if the EAF got a whole of it they would use nukes...and also knowing that ZAFT had Genesis and he hoped that both naturals and coordinators would destroy one another...

but letting Fllay float onto the battlefield also gave the Clyne Faction a chance to recover the disk and suppress that information...so really he just let fate decide...of course he didn`t think the nukes would be destroyed and that he would be the one to get fried by Genesis.

Chris_Xion
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Can anyone tell me the name for Cagalli insert song for Akatsuki?

Strike Freedom
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:25 AM
http://img348.imageshack.us/my...?image=sfreedom5ki.jpg (http://img348.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sfreedom5ki.jpg)

Hey, above is the link with some info on SF and Kira Yamato, just posted and I wanted to know if anyone can translate it from japanese to english, since mine sucks i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:32 AM
I doubt Dullindal Gave Rau those plans, because it looks to me that they are in opossite sides, RAU wanted to destroy mankind and Dullindal looks like he wants to unify it, with him at the top. And i really think he never met Lacus in person, at least not the REAL Lacus, because Meer is faking the FAKE Lacus, but the REAL Lacus is the one that we know now.

Anyway i cant wait till Phase 44, i'll be having classes the Saturdays from now on so i will have to wait a few extra hours b4 watching the raws, now i know how lucky i am (luck factor=0). * me crying a lot * Really i dont want to go tomorrow, this is the PHase we all have beenn waiting for "PHASE 42" and after a recap its so frustrating.

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 03:44 PM
I doubt Dullindal Gave Rau those plans, because it looks to me that they are in opossite sides, RAU wanted to destroy mankind and Dullindal looks like he wants to unify it, with him at the top. And i really think he never met Lacus in person, at least not the REAL Lacus, because Meer is faking the FAKE Lacus, but the REAL Lacus is the one that we know now.

Anyway i cant wait till Phase 44, i'll be having classes the Saturdays from now on so i will have to wait a few extra hours b4 watching the raws, now i know how lucky i am (luck factor=0). * me crying a lot * Really i dont want to go tomorrow, this is the PHase we all have beenn waiting for "PHASE 42" and after a recap its so frustrating.

Keep in mind in the last recap before 41 (the one where it showed Dullindal talking to an imaginary Rau) Dullindal was talking about starting all over again. He may want to wipe out everyone and remake the world with only "Ultimate Coordinators" or something like that. That is just conjecture on my part though.

Originally posted by: fox_t

But Rau technically never gave the N-Jammer Cancellor plans to the EAF...he sort of let...well destiny decide what would become of the plans...

he let Fllay float onto the battlefield knowing that if the EAF got a whole of it they would use nukes...and also knowing that ZAFT had Genesis and he hoped that both naturals and coordinators would destroy one another...

but letting Fllay float onto the battlefield also gave the Clyne Faction a chance to recover the disk and suppress that information...so really he just let fate decide...of course he didn`t think the nukes would be destroyed and that he would be the one to get fried by Genesis.

Saying Rau technically never gave the NJC plans to the EAF is like saying that Rau technically never shot Buster or Freedom. It was the DRAGOON units. It was quite obvious what Rau wanted.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:40 PM

Saying Rau technically never gave the NJC plans to the EAF is like saying that Rau technically never shot Buster or Freedom. It was the DRAGOON units. It was quite obvious what Rau wanted.

@curium, i think @fox_t is right, in the episode i have Rau calls in all frecuencies, i think (the important part is that both Dominion and ArchAngel received the transmision), and said to ArchAngel that he was releasing a hostage in a pod, i think he mentioned the hostage was Flley. Captain Bajiru ordered to one of the EAF druggies to retrieve the pod, but Azrael didnt approve untill Flley tried to contact ArchAngel from the pod sayind that she had the KEY to end the war, so Azrael got interested and ordered the retrieval of the pod (maybe Azrael didnt ordered that, but he certainly didnt oppose like at the beginning). Now all that was left was to see who would retrieve the pod first, Kira or the EAF druggie.

so u are wrong @Curium

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 08:10 PM
@curium, i think @fox_t is right, in the episode i have Rau calls in all frecuencies, i think (the important part is that both Dominion and ArchAngel received the transmision), and said to ArchAngel that he was releasing a hostage in a pod, i think he mentioned the hostage was Flley. Captain Bajiru ordered to one of the EAF druggies to retrieve the pod, but Azrael didnt approve untill Flley tried to contact ArchAngel from the pod sayind that she had the KEY to end the war, so Azrael got interested and ordered the retrieval of the pod (maybe Azrael didnt ordered that, but he certainly didnt oppose like at the beginning). Now all that was left was to see who would retrieve the pod first, Kira or the EAF druggie.

so u are wrong @Curium

Rau didn't mention who it was. Neither side knew who it was until Flay started transmitting from inside the pod. Before that the Archangel planned to let the Dominion have the pod because they were criminals at the time and wouldn't be able to take the person in the pod anywhere. The Dominion would have been able to meet up with another ship to take the person. It wasn't until Flay started transmitting that Kira tried to interfer, at which point it was too late. Kira's interest in saving Flay was probably unknown to Rau. Beyond a shadow of a doubt it is you and fox_t that are wrong.

NomoZ
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Curium is correct, I just rewatched the eps, Rau only broadcasted to the "EARTH ALLIANCE Archangel-class Battleship"(Dominion, they were the only ship to react to the message) and said they had a captive they wanted to hand over. No-one knew it was Flay until she started broadcasting on all channels looking for the archangel. Like SFreedom said Bajiru ordered the druggie piloting Calamity to pick her up, which he did reluctantly. During all this Kira was in a state of shock and had to be protected by Asuran. Flay then started talking about the key which entrigued Azrael. Kira then went off to try and get her but he was stopped by Raider and Forbidden.

fox_t
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Sorry...i am corrected...

but i still don't think Dullindal gave Rau the plans...

Rau was pretty high up in ZAFT...i'm pretty sure he came upon these plans on his own...especially given the fact that Providence was a nuclear powered gundam...

Curium
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Sorry...i am corrected...

but i still don't think Dullindal gave Rau the plans...

Rau was pretty high up in ZAFT...i'm pretty sure he came upon these plans on his own...especially given the fact that Providence was a nuclear powered gundam...

Yeah, that part is a guess. I need to check into it. IIRC Rau got the disk with the info at some bar.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 08-06-2005, 09:17 AM
After seeing 42 and then finding out that someone put it on 4 I had to give you guys this cap. Fricken awesome

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/freedom_no_jutsu.jpg

Anonyguy
Sat, 08-06-2005, 09:36 AM
[quote]
After seeing 42 and then finding out that someone put it on 4 I had to give you guys this cap. Fricken awesome

You neglected to mention that Kira tosses his rifles in the air, catches Destiny's sword, disarms it and then catches his rifles as they fall back down. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

fox_t
Sat, 08-06-2005, 09:46 AM
That's a page right out of a chinese kung-fu movie.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 08-06-2005, 12:26 PM
As I said in the other thread. I haven't wanted to really spoil this episode. It was just so fucking awesome. And Mu giving the same line. After he saves the Archangel from the missiles.

Chris_Xion
Sat, 08-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Yea,damn it y is the SkyGrasper so plain,they didnt even equip it with the Striker Packs...they should have upgraded it to the SkyGrasper G-Flight or some new stuff,Mu is an ace fighter pilot afterall

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
Yea,damn it y is the SkyGrasper so plain,they didnt even equip it with the Striker Packs...they should have upgraded it to the SkyGrasper G-Flight or some new stuff,Mu is an ace fighter pilot afterall

I agree, since everyone else is getting upgraded, he should too. Maybe he'll upgrade to a better mobile suit or something as the series progresses.

Also, if you saw the preview, it looks like Kira goes Newtype because he has that same look as in 39, maybe a release of dragoons???? Also, IJ comes out to the scene and it looks like the old days, complete ownage by IJ and SF....ahhh the good old days!

Also, it appears that Orb does indeed withstand its ground and wins, afterwards you see Mwu and Murrue talking outside....hope a romance rekindles but then I feel bad for Wadfield....hmmm....so much to ponder about....

zn|
Sat, 08-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Can't release DRAGOONS unless you're in a zero gravity environment; that's why LEGEND hasn't used them yet either.

naruto-kira
Sat, 08-06-2005, 03:29 PM
i'll spoil it...LOL, Freedom embarass Shinn and spared his pathetic life, Kira bust a samurai move on Shinn, omg it was so freaking cool. Everyone wanted to see angry Kira, well.. episode 42 is probably the last time we see him mad. The truth is told...Shinn is no Rival to Kira.

"angry Kira" will own "angry Shinn" soo bad!!! that it's embarassing.

Curium
Sat, 08-06-2005, 07:20 PM

This is unrealistic for this episode. They weren't allowing him out to fight, they were just setting him free since they had no reason left to hold him against his will. It is exactly the same as what happened with Dearkka in SEED. They let him go and he chose to fight along side them (or at least against the same enemy).

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/freedom_no_jutsu.jpg

Thanks for the images. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you post the chest cannon block as well?

fox_t
Sun, 08-07-2005, 04:25 AM
i think they had Neo do that just to put the debate to rest...

it's now indisputable...he's obviously Mu.

oyabun
Sun, 08-07-2005, 04:28 AM
mwu should get a new ms or strike..

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Mwu should fucking stay dead.

Deckz
Sun, 08-07-2005, 06:48 AM
lol...tru...it's turning into another sweet happy ending where every1 stays alive...they should kill off 1 or 2 big names...make it more dramatic...its about war..right?? =p

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Yes.

And they should bring back Heine and make him the main character of Gundam Seed part 3, alongside Yzak of course.

oyabun
Sun, 08-07-2005, 07:59 AM
haha! good idea terra.. deaths doesn't mean much in seed,i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

but the wierdest for me is how orb rebuild a whole country in a span of 2 years.. wow..

Chris_Xion
Sun, 08-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Oya,only Onogoro Island was imploded in SEED,not the whole country,do u think Uzumi was stupid enough to blow the entire country and citizens of ORB alongside him?

Chris_Xion
Sun, 08-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Anyone know which side Yzak and Dearka are confirmed on?The OP and ED changed from ep41 onwards,clearly Yzak's Gouf is not normal ZAFT military colors as is Dearka's Gunner ZAKU Warrior that was originally green...now both are gray or silver colour.
One thing that's being bugging me...If ZAKU Phantoms are better than Warriors and can mount Wizard Packs,when every Squadron leader got Goufs,why didnt Dearka get a Phantom?Its faster and more agile

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Another thing I must add after seeing ep 42:

<3 Hilda

NeoBear
Sun, 08-07-2005, 01:55 PM
lol the part wear he throws his guns in the air catches destinys sword shoots destiny then catches his guns again, i happend to be drinking at that moment and i spit up on myself. that was some of the best looking bullshit i ever seen.

if i was shinn i would have been like " FUCK YOU FUKUDA!!! "

Chris_Xion
Sun, 08-07-2005, 02:12 PM
lol,NeoBear...same here,same here,gives Fukuda a toast for giving us such an excellent Shinn-bashing episode

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-07-2005, 03:57 PM
for giving us such an excellent Shinn-bashing episode

omfg lol fuck u Shinn you suk cuz you lost against plot device main charatcter roflzfz flaming bash!!11

Happy?

NeoBear
Sun, 08-07-2005, 04:27 PM
well i didnt mean to sound like a shinn basher but come on man the catch the sword in yur hands move (while throwing your twin rifels and shooting a mofo in the face) is bullshit, any game and or movie wear i have ever seen it has been bs, man i own a sword and please dont ask why but its not even real sharp and i would never ever try to catch the shit in my hands, i mean and then after he does the shit shinn even says WTFPWNME?????? i lost all respect for that mofo lol

Deckz
Sun, 08-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Yes.

And they should bring back Heine and make him the main character of Gundam Seed part 3, alongside Yzak of course.

YESSS!!!.....Heine for main char in season 3!!!!...Hell Yeh!...

...sorry for backstepping a little...but that would be great, yeh?? =p

NeoBear
Sun, 08-07-2005, 05:54 PM
man the way heine went out was pure suck

when i first saw him i was like who the hell is this toon but he was pimp and the way they droped him that quick i mean he went out dirty, meanwhile the pink haired bitch has never got so much as a slap in the face, wutever im not even gonna get worked up

and i hope to god we dont get a season 3 but i hope even more that the next msg main clown is not some 10 yr old in a invincibull god type gs who was born with the ability to cry/breakdown on comand

and of course survive a piont blank nuke

i love GS and GSD i just fell like there is alot of wasted time i wonder if you took every sceen with people crying and or self doubting how much total time would have been wasted

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 08-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: Deckz
lol...tru...it's turning into another sweet happy ending where every1 stays alive...they should kill off 1 or 2 big names...make it more dramatic...its about war..right?? =p

You r right, lets kill Shinn and Dullindal at the end. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .LOL.

pash241
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:25 AM
This is getting really pointless... that guy is really out of imagination. I bet Fukuda is like "hoho i bet they gonna love this" kinda like Jona style then gets punched in the face by his own staff... "wtf i thought u loved me!!"

that i would'nt mind seeing haha

on unrelated subject though i've been wondering... what is there are more DOM troopers? like... they where made in a factory after all... meaning mass production is possible. If that's the case, those three are probably the first and the best but who knows... we might get nameless DOM troopers acting like squads. that would be nice... just imagine.. a dozen of DOM troopers group owning entire Zaft army... + Strike-Freedom + Infinite-Justice... Total pwnage o_0' ok that would be bad but i do like the "non hero" aspect of DOM troopers... they're just soldiers (ok damn good ones and that three attack thing is kinda exagerated) but what I mean is its nice to have people that actually LOOK like soldiers... I know that Gundam is alsow about psycologie of kids pilot and that stuff but man... now even the bad guys are frikkin kids... WTF man REY is like becomming captain of Minerva and he's a freaking kid with no experience (compared to others)... EVEN the goddam mechanics of Minerva are kids... where the hell is this serie going.

Anyways... I'm looking foward for some DOM action in upcomming episodes... of course I alsow want to see Yzak pissed off and just kill anyone who gets in his way when he realises Dullindal is trying to manipulate him. What i'm wondering is what's gonna happen in the last episodes... jesus im pretty much expecting a disapointment considering the latest episodes... but who knows... some new guy might come and kick Fukuda out then take his place and make a GOOD ending.

Marcis
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by: NeoBear
well i didnt mean to sound like a shinn basher but come on man the catch the sword in yur hands move (while throwing your twin rifels and shooting a mofo in the face) is bullshit, any game and or movie wear i have ever seen it has been bs, man i own a sword and please dont ask why but its not even real sharp and i would never ever try to catch the shit in my hands, i mean and then after he does the shit shinn even says WTFPWNME?????? i lost all respect for that mofo lol

Take a look at SFs hands... they are golden, kinda reminding Akatsuki's. Probably some reflecting coating allowing him to catch/block beam swords with SFs hands.

Mut
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Mwu is the greatest Gundam character ever. I normally don't like it when dead people come back to life, but in this case, I'll allow it.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:23 AM
man the way heine went out was pure suck

when i first saw him i was like who the hell is this toon but he was pimp and the way they droped him that quick i mean he went out dirty, meanwhile the pink haired bitch has never got so much as a slap in the face, wutever im not even gonna get worked up

That's because Heine isn't worshipped to death by horny male japanese teenagers with Tanaka Rie (Lacus' voice actress) on their walls.

zn|
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by: Marcis

Take a look at SFs hands... they are golden, kinda reminding Akatsuki's. Probably some reflecting coating allowing him to catch/block beam swords with SFs hands.

No.. he activated both of his beam shields in order to protect himself.

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:41 AM
yeah you could be right about SFs hands but shins sword isnt a beam saber is it? and anyway its not so much the can it be done its the shear idea of something like that think about it

Kira: this punk ant nothing watch as i toss my shit in the air catch his shit in my hands shoot his ass with my rails then catch my shit again ....im so WTFPWN!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

it was just like kira cant do any wrong anymore the only time when he losses is over some crap like, he was distracted or wut not, but understand im not relly complaining i mean it was cool to see that crap happen hince me spiting on myself =O

and on the topic of Heine i went back a few episodes and the way he died relly pissed me off it wasnt even like he got beat it plain and simple looked like he just made a bonehead move, its like they wear like we need to kil him lets make it cool and Fukuda says nah lets just have him shoot himself in the face or something, he was like a total bad ass and they just threw him away god im gonna go cry myself to sleep

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:52 AM
That's because Heine isn't worshipped to death by horny male japanese teenagers with Tanaka Rie (Lacus' voice actress) on their walls.[/quote]

er can i ask is this Tanaka Rie chic relly hot because that would relly help me not hate the pink haired bitch?

sorry about the doubel post =/

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 03:45 AM
That's because Heine isn't worshipped to death by horny male japanese teenagers with Tanaka Rie (Lacus' voice actress) on their walls.

er can i ask is this Tanaka Rie chic relly hot because that would relly help me not hate the pink haired bitch?

sorry about the doubel post =/[/quote]

Hot enough, I guess (http://rie.bird.to/images/profile1.jpg)

Chris_Xion
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:41 AM
You cant blame some plot device for Kira's victory,i mean look at Destiny's weapons,they're all too basic and have counters to them only the palm cannons are cool.I think those palm cannons can like catch DRAGOONS when in space,kinda like when a DRAGOON comes too close to the palm,Shinn just activates the palms and the DRAGOONS go boom!I think this and Destiny's speed(which is about the same or a little bit better than SF)is the only real defense against SF's DRAGOONS

Chris_Xion
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Do you think Strike Freedom's guns have more than 2 modes?I mean,normally Kira uses them one on each hand,but the OP's SF pose shows its two rifles turning into something like Buster's guns and Phase 42 has a scene where Kira combines his rifles a la Wing Zero's twin buster rifle style and shooting a high-powered beam at Destiny...that makes 3,rite?

Marcis
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Well no wonder Destiny ran out of power - Shinn was using that hyper-speed mode too much. Plus close-range blast from SFs railguns took a while out of his deuterium hyper-capacitor whatever that is...

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:40 AM
some of this is crap i mean its shown wear freedome came from and destiny as well for that matter, but SF is made wear and buy whom? i mean i dont wanna get into the debate over wich MS is the best but Sf is god mode i see no weekness and its got a nuke power core as well? its hard to swalow that it was just slaped togeather inside some rock by "The pink haired demon" and if the original freedom was made buy zaft why cant they make something equal and or better destiny seems great but sf and og freedom can kill like 30+ targets in one shot

its just odd wut does zaft have that can stack up to the shear death ray factor of sf?

TeknoXI
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Do you think Strike Freedom's guns have more than 2 modes?I mean,normally Kira uses them one on each hand,but the OP's SF pose shows its two rifles turning into something like Buster's guns and Phase 42 has a scene where Kira combines his rifles a la Wing Zero's twin buster rifle style and shooting a high-powered beam at Destiny...that makes 3,rite?
SF's guns do have 2 modes. Just like the OP, Kira combines them just like Buster's guns. Rewatch it, you'll see it.

some of this is crap i mean its shown wear freedome came from and destiny as well for that matter, but SF is made wear and buy whom? i mean i dont wanna get into the debate over wich MS is the best but Sf is god mode i see no weekness and its got a nuke power core as well? its hard to swalow that it was just slaped togeather inside some rock by "The pink haired demon" and if the original freedom was made buy zaft why cant they make something equal and or better destiny seems great but sf and og freedom can kill like 30+ targets in one shot

its just odd wut does zaft have that can stack up to the shear death ray factor of sf?
Well, the problem w/ ZAFT building another Freedom and Justice was that it was against some stupid nuclear restriction. If you look at the cockpit screen when each suit boots up, I believe Freedom and Justice have Unrestructed Nuclear in the G "U N" D A M acrynym. Destiny has that U word that has to do w/ that beam they shoot at the forehead to recharge.
Plus, the blueprints might have been lost since building Freedom and Justice at the time were illegal and the possibilty of the blueprints were stored on Genesis (which blew up).

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:25 PM

Well, the problem w/ ZAFT building another Freedom and Justice was that it was against some stupid nuclear restriction. If you look at the cockpit screen when each suit boots up, I believe Freedom and Justice have Unrestructed Nuclear in the G "U N" D A M acrynym. Destiny has that U word that has to do w/ that beam they shoot at the forehead to recharge.
Plus, the blueprints might have been lost since building Freedom and Justice at the time were illegal and the possibilty of the blueprints were stored on Genesis (which blew up).

welp i guess that would mean that freedom and justice were illegaly made and that would explain a bit, but wut about the whole construction of sf and ij, yes its a given that certain things have to be ignored in order to move the plot along but both of these being made just like that?

and im not sure how much time progressed between the fall of freedom and when he recives sf i have no complants about shinn gettign destiny, it seemed like somethign that had been planed and they explained why but sf and ij just seemed to be slaped togeather

i know PHD goes of into space to do her thing but i mean if everyone knew she was gonna be makign sf why was there ever any real concern when freedom was destroyed? it should have been like welp thats too bad but shes making me a better one anyway, kira made it seem like he was gonna be totaly powerless forever

oh and by the way tekno that show frigging rocked to bad it ended all lame =(

darkshadow
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:42 PM
destiny was way too fast for SF!!
also destiny's power probably ran out because of the railgun at point blank attack, seeing how that is a physical attack, the rails made the PS on destiny run super overtime x10, causing the generator to deplete rapidly, i really doubt that impulse or some other gundam would survive the railgun attack ( seeing how the battery would NEVER provide enough power to uphold the PS ), also destiny did probably not use its shining hand attack because of the low power ( i know shinn would definitly try ), other than that all they where on par

fake edit: notice how kira goes seed when he wants to disable some1 fast??, like with athrun, talk nice and all, went seed, and attacked immediatly, owning athrun
same happend with destiny, kira went seed, grabbed the sword, but then shot the ARMS, he wanted destiny out of the way quick and easy, didnt work, shinn goes seed and shows kira what hes got, and kira is not to happy about that

i just watched that part again, and destiny's speed is AMAZING i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
just watch it again, he charges freedom, freedom shoots but misses, this is very important seeing how freedom doesnt mis, shinn dodges ( causing the miss), the apperently did some ULTRA high speed action, just watch it very closely, he dodges upward, but the beam is coming from a DOWNward angle, AND freedom dodges it and tries to rush destiny, meaning destiny dodges, dodges down, shoots, and evades freedom, all in a second i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif, then when he comes back up behind freedom he moves 4!!!! times yes 4!
1. he comes up behind freedom
2. dashes upward and right
3. freedom TRIES to shoot destiny
4. destiny shoots first and instantly dodges down
5. destiny dashes upward and right again

yes ppl that all happend in3 seconds ( all of it, the four part move was like 1.5 seconds ), this "destiny got owned" episode actually showed me how powerfull destiny is and that kira is gonna get a hard time beating it ( IF he beats it )

destiny = amazing

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:58 PM
only one real problum with yur thinking there dark everyone seems to beleave that kira never goes for the kill but shinn well he hes killed a grip of people

basicaly kira holds back even in seed mode but shinn puts it all on the line id like to think that in the full red zone kira would be so cold blooded it would be sick go back and watch some of his old stuff man he can get nasty its just a matter of motivation

basicaly the question is would shinn be abel to go head to head with kira if kira was not holding back?

Chris_Xion
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:34 PM
NeoBear,easy there,uve got a grudge against Lacus?And Kira using cold-blood to fight is already discussed on another thread i think,go post your opinions there

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:44 PM
chris are you retarded im not talking about anything off topic dark is talking about it tekno is talking about it terra is talking about it and im talking about it your the one of topic.

man im not sure wut you are peeved about but i recomend you kill yourself that or never talking to me again will be just fine =)

zn|
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Darkshadow - I don't know what your watching but Destiny wasn't "way too fast for Strike Freedom". Throughout that little number Freedom and Destiny were going at about an equal speed. You could say something like OMFG STRIKE FREEDOM WAS SO FAST HE DODGED DESTINYS LASER SHOT!!! It's really not a big deal. The one major thing is Destiny can barely keep up on Earth; meaning if they go to space, it's gonna be unholy rape when Freedom uses its DRAGOONS.

Jurojin
Mon, 08-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: zn|
The one major thing is Destiny can barely keep up on Earth; meaning if they go to space, it's gonna be unholy rape when Freedom uses its DRAGOONS.

Does that mean there's such a thing as "holy rape" ???!?!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

I wonder if S. Freedom can use the DRAGOONS like Rey did on Legend Gundam? Like, turn them in a direction while still attached, and fire?

SKY_SO_BLUE
Mon, 08-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Just a thought... but would DESTINY be EVEN FASTER (as well as manuevarable) in space?

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
"Holy rape" would be when Virgin Mary got impregnated.

LOL, fuck, that one was good.

...okay, it wasn't.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 08-08-2005, 04:03 PM

@NeoBEar, @Marcis is right, when SF blocks the sword we see something on Freedoms Hands, like minishields or something like that, otherwise SF would had lost both hands.

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 04:21 PM

@NeoBEar, @Marcis is right, when SF blocks the sword we see something on Freedoms Hands, like minishields or something like that, otherwise SF would had lost both hands.

sigh you both dont seem to get it im not saying its bullshit he cant do that im saying its bulshit that he even tried/thought that or let me brek it down for you

"i neobear im both shocked and besides my self that kira used his shields to catch shinns sword i would never have thought of that he is great and that is totaly feesibull in the world of of gundam"

im not sure i ever said "no kira cant do that" i was just shocked he tryed that i hope to god that clears this up for ya

Aramis
Mon, 08-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Dude nothing is holy anymore if Shinn's anti-ship sword gets deflected. Maybe he'll get an upgrade to that thing...I mean, it's his trademark weapon, and he's still using the one from ol' Sword Impulse...
Anyways it's not looking that good for Destiny&Legend vs Freedom&Justice.. But this is just a battle for ORB. and of course ORB can't be taken over. The real one will be in space and the final cards have not yet been played...I have faith that some of those do-gooder guys are going down. Kira would be a jackpot. He's too cheap and needs to die.
Also. Dragoons can't kill anyone important. In fact, one hit by anything will destroy them. A suit like Destiny won't be kept busy by those for long.

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
I wonder if S. Freedom can use the DRAGOONS like Rey did on Legend Gundam? Like, turn them in a direction while still attached, and fire?

well i assume when he does that thing wear he locks on to a bunch of targets at once that thats wut you mean cause his wings go out to his sids then piont forward, at least thats how it looks.

sometimes when i watch freedoms wings and various other parts move around it cracks me up cause i mean its metal and it often seems like things bend all funkey or grow all big, kinda like in the old transformers when soundwave would be sitting on a dresser and then transform and be like 300 times bigger, i know its for the sake of the show and we are suposed to take stuff with a grain of salt but you know wut i mean =p

darkshadow
Mon, 08-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Darkshadow - I don't know what your watching but Destiny wasn't "way too fast for Strike Freedom". Throughout that little number Freedom and Destiny were going at about an equal speed. You could say something like OMFG STRIKE FREEDOM WAS SO FAST HE DODGED DESTINYS LASER SHOT!!! It's really not a big deal. The one major thing is Destiny can barely keep up on Earth; meaning if they go to space, it's gonna be unholy rape when Freedom uses its DRAGOONS.

i dont knwo what the fuck you watched, watch that scene again in slomo, or in something like virtual dub mod, it clearly shows dsetiny being way to fast for freedom, why?
1. freedom tries to rush, only to find air waiting for him
2. turns around whill destiny is already behind him
3. tries to shoot but doesnt even get the chance and must defend seeing how destiny shoots first
4. destiny flies away again before kira can even pull down its defence ( hence the irritated expression on his face)
5. and the most important point, destiny did all those moves in about 3 seconds

freedom could NOT keep up, fact!

fox_t
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:10 PM

well i assume when he does that thing wear he locks on to a bunch of targets at once that thats wut you mean cause his wings go out to his sids then piont forward, at least thats how it looks.

sometimes when i watch freedoms wings and various other parts move around it cracks me up cause i mean its metal and it often seems like things bend all funkey or grow all big, kinda like in the old transformers when soundwave would be sitting on a dresser and then transform and be like 300 times bigger, i know its for the sake of the show and we are suposed to take stuff with a grain of salt but you know wut i mean =p

if you watch the clip again you'll notice that only the two rail guns his chest beam and two beam rifles fire...he can't fire the DRAGOON units like Rey can.

Curium
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:20 PM

if you watch the clip again you'll notice that only the two rail guns his chest beam and two beam rifles fire...he can't fire the DRAGOON units like Rey can.

He probably can fire them, he just can't aim them forward. Just a design issue. Providence has the same thing on it's backpack. The 2 units pointing up diagonally can fold forward and fire as well. If he wanted Kira could probably take out an opponent behind him with them without releasing them.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:52 PM

welp i guess that would mean that freedom and justice were illegaly made and that would explain a bit, but wut about the whole construction of sf and ij, yes its a given that certain things have to be ignored in order to move the plot along but both of these being made just like that?

and im not sure how much time progressed between the fall of freedom and when he recives sf i have no complants about shinn gettign destiny, it seemed like somethign that had been planed and they explained why but sf and ij just seemed to be slaped togeather

i know PHD goes of into space to do her thing but i mean if everyone knew she was gonna be makign sf why was there ever any real concern when freedom was destroyed? it should have been like welp thats too bad but shes making me a better one anyway, kira made it seem like he was gonna be totaly powerless forever

I just watched episode 42, it's way too cool!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif I watched it 3X, and i'll be watching it again tonight, after work, when i go home. just a tought, i think SF is built while freedom is still around, Lacus goes to space in episodes before the original freedom is destroyed. so i think it didn't use the parts of the original freedom. Or maybe, just a tought, the project of building SF started within those 2 years before destiny. The original freedom was hidden right, maybe they studied it and make a new one, with many upgrades, even the powersupply i think, its now compact nuclear something. Maybe they thought in 2 years time, technology back in ZAFT would be way too advanced, and if ever a war will ever be brought up again, the original freedom won't stand too long to fight new tech and newly upgraded MS. Besides, the Lacus faction definitely have spies back in ZAFT, maybe the reason why the parts of SF are that cool and brand new is they get it from ZAFT. What i'm curious about is IJ, if Lacus don't have the blueprints of Freedom and Justice, how did she build IJ? Building SF is reasonable since the original unit is with them, they have ample time to study and build anorther one, but IJ is destroyed in Seed. I think Athrun use the original Justice's nuclear power to self destruct and blew up the Genesis, i forgot, correct me if im wrong.

Anyways, maybe the reason why Kira is very much worried when the original Freedom got destroyed, is because he may not be able to stop the war, and when the war is upon Orb, there's no way Orb will win. Maybe at the time the original Freedom is destroyed, SF is not yet complete, maybe 90% complete, but not a hundred. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif For me, i think it's reasonable, look at the size and power of SF, 2 years is just not enough right. But for IJ, im not so sure, how could they possibly built something without the original blueprint and/or the unit itself to study with. Weird.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:52 PM

I just watched episode 42, it's way too cool!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif I watched it 3X, and i'll be watching it again tonight, after work, when i go home. just a tought, i think SF is built while freedom is still around, Lacus goes to space in episodes before the original freedom is destroyed. so i think it didn't use the parts of the original freedom. Or maybe, just a tought, the project of building SF started within those 2 years before destiny. The original freedom was hidden right, maybe they studied it and make a new one, with many upgrades, even the powersupply i think, its now compact nuclear something. Maybe they thought in 2 years time, technology back in ZAFT would be way too advanced, and if ever a war will ever be brought up again, the original freedom won't stand too long to fight new tech and newly upgraded MS. Besides, the Lacus faction definitely have spies back in ZAFT, maybe the reason why the parts of SF are that cool and brand new is they get it from ZAFT. What i'm curious about is IJ, if Lacus don't have the blueprints of Freedom and Justice, how did she build IJ? Building SF is reasonable since the original unit is with them, they have ample time to study and build anorther one, but IJ is destroyed in Seed. I think Athrun use the original Justice's nuclear power to self destruct and blew up the Genesis, i forgot, correct me if im wrong.

Anyways, maybe the reason why Kira is very much worried when the original Freedom got destroyed, is because he may not be able to stop the war, and when the war is upon Orb, there's no way Orb will win. Maybe at the time the original Freedom is destroyed, SF is not yet complete, maybe 90% complete, but not a hundred. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif For me, i think it's reasonable, look at the size and power of SF, 2 years is just not enough right. But for IJ, im not so sure, how could they possibly built something without the original blueprint and/or the unit itself to study with. Weird.

alex_milliardo_zilch
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:56 PM
very sorry for double posting!!! my pc here at the workplace is not working so well, i thought i didn't post, so i repost it. sorry.

Curium
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Hmmmm......

From Wiki;

"as is the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom (the Strike Freedom is even able to use its DRAGOON units inside the Atmosphere of a planet). "

Splash!
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:38 PM
whats this about SF being able to use DRAGOON in atmosphere curium?
That would be thoroughly awesome if it happened but i doubt it.
Maybe it does work in atmosphere but at an extremely limited potential.. like really slow and stuff

However, i have been informed several times now that wikipedia is extremely unreliable and some of the stuff just comes outta nowhere without any evidence or anything.

TeknoXI
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:46 PM

Yeah, I love Tekkaman Blade. I got the latest fansubs from Liquid Anime.

It seems to me that Lacus and the Clyne Faction had kept the factory a secret (even from Kira) to ensure that it wouldn't be found it. In other words, since the last war, Lacus has been producing an upgrade SF, IJ and 3 DOMs. It would only make sense because of how much they rock. Think about it. ZAFT spent time since the last war developing things like the GOUF, ZAKU, CHAOS, GAIA, ABYSS, and IMPULSE, not to mention that mini-Genesis weapon. That's quite a few things going on there. Lacus focused on building 3 DOMs, SF, IJ, and Gaia. That's 3 upgraded/orignal designs and most likely a stolen one.

Originally posted by: darkshadow
i dont knwo what the fuck you watched, watch that scene again in slomo, or in something like virtual dub mod, it clearly shows dsetiny being way to fast for freedom, why?
3. tries to shoot but doesnt even get the chance and must defend seeing how destiny shoots first
4. destiny flies away again before kira can even pull down its defence ( hence the irritated expression on his face)

Okay, reason why Freedom can't keep up? Because it wasn't designed to do such a thing. I can't remember where I read it, but I believe it was stated that SF was a Long Range/Interceptor type fighter.
Even w/ that speed, Shinn was unable to do any real damage to Kira. SO HA!!! Kira is utilizing his MS's abilities to defeat his enemy. Think of it just like how Impulse was used to defeat Freedom.

Karma....karma...

Curium
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by: splash
whats this about SF being able to use DRAGOON in atmosphere curium?
That would be thoroughly awesome if it happened but i doubt it.
Maybe it does work in atmosphere but at an extremely limited potential.. like really slow and stuff

However, i have been informed several times now that wikipedia is extremely unreliable and some of the stuff just comes outta nowhere without any evidence or anything.

"extremely unreliable" is exaggerating some, but I know it isn't all accurate.

I got it from the link below. It lists various technologies. I would recommend reading through it, some of it is interesting (like the "Mirage Colloid Virus Spreader" which is what was used to develop DRAGOON technology:The Mirage Colloid virus spreader technology was indeed sold to both the Earth Alliance's Eurasian Federation and to ZAFT. The former would take the technology in a whole new direction for use in their prototype CAT1-X Hyperion Gundam series "Armure Lumiere" beam shields. Meanwhile the latter would not change the technology, but they would use it in their DRAGOON(Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) to move weapon pods without awkward wire guidance.).

That line was under the DRAGOON section, where it was listing DRAGOON enabled units. It specifically noted that SF could, indicating the others couldn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Era_technology

Splash!
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:39 AM
apparently... sounds like the atmospheric functioning of DRAGOON will be similar to that of the chaos gundbarrels and the destroy system for that matter. however, could be something really more effective if there really is such a thing
However the site is not very clear on whether legend will be having the same kind of capabilities in terms of DRAGOON as SF. Any info on that?

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:46 AM
I still think SF has a chance to use dragoons next episode (43). I also have come to a conclusion that Shinn will die, as will either Athuran or Kira....it is a given that Rey will bite the dust, perhaps all four bite the dust....hmmmm

Splash!
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:59 AM
if anyone needs to die, please make it cagalli!!!!! I dont know why but i think she is utterly useless. And Athrun shouldnt have a problem finding another girl anyways. Seriously, i also think that handing Akatsuki over to Cagalli was one of the biggest wastes ever!!!

Psyke
Tue, 08-09-2005, 01:11 AM
if anyone needs to die, please make it cagalli!!!!! I dont know why but i think she is utterly useless. And Athrun shouldnt have a problem finding another girl anyways. Seriously, i also think that handing Akatsuki over to Cagalli was one of the biggest wastes ever!!!

I wouldn't call it a waste. It was one of the pivotal moments of Cagali's story, and she actually did something with it. She reorganised the other wise collapsing ORB defence, and although she isn't a good pilot I was really glad she confronted Shin. Akatsuki was build FOR Cagalli.....

telemari
Tue, 08-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
Okay, reason why Freedom can't keep up? Because it wasn't designed to do such a thing. I can't remember where I read it, but I believe it was stated that SF was a Long Range/Interceptor type fighter.

Yeah. There is justice out there waiting for shinn.

Barumonk
Tue, 08-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Just a few things from my perspective. Before Shinn went SEED, Kira had the upperhand with what I consider to be his newtype abilities, not necessarily pure pilot skill. Part of spacial awareness is knowing exactly where something like a beam is located around you, and where its heading. It would allow Kira to do such a thing as blocking a beam with another beam, or deflecting a shot with his beam saber. After Kira went SEED, he completely 1up-ed Shinn. Shinn even said that if Kira used his chest cannon instead of the rail guns then the fight would already be over, Shinn would most likely be dead and Destiny would definatly not be standing there in one piece. After Shinn went SEED and pulled out the Wings of Light at the same time, he gained the upperhand and simply outclassed SFreedom in speed. I think if it weren't for Kira's skill, SEED, and a bit of newtype abilities, that he wouldn't have kept up at all since as was mentioned before, Shinn was flying all over the place much faster than Kira could comfortably handle.

Overall, if the fight had continued then the only place I could see it going is Kira's defeat or Kira using his newtype abilities more which, as far as the CE AU is concerned, would only put them on even ground.. atleast on Earth. This is void if SFreedom can use its DRAGOONs inside the atmosphere. I think in space, this whole speed issue will be settled since Kira's newtype abilities will allow him to know where Shinn is at all times and then he can just use SEED and the DRAGOONs to figure out where he is most likely to move and then counter by firing at each angle in an attempt to shut down Shinn's insane speed.

A few notes for potential arguments: The newtype ability isn't simply 'activated' such as SEED, its active all the time at various levels. The Shining Finger attack was probably deemed to be way too risky, considering Shinn had no other melee weapons and Kira still had his beam sabers. Even with Destiny's speed, closing in to point blank range on SFreedom/Kira wouldn't be easy, and if he missed or didn't do any heavy damage then he could probably just bend over and kiss his own ass goodbye. I imagine the outcome would be something similar to Saviour vs Freedom.

Nyro
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Upcoming spoilers for GSD from Gunota Headlines;

Phase-43, "Voice Of Counter" - Piloting the Justice, a still-weakened Athrun joins the battle alongside Kira, who is in a tough fight against the team of Destiny & Legend!

Phase-44, "Two Lacuses" - Finally, the real Lacus shows herself to the people. Their spirits are shaken by the appearance of two Lacuses.

Phase-45, "The Overture Of Revolution" - Djibril activates his final weapon! The Minerva's crew fights to save PLANT from annihilation!!

Phase-46, "The Song Of Truth" - With The Earth Alliance forces crushed and the world firmly in his grasp, Chairman Dullindal at last makes his move to stop the Archangel!?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow

I dont know what u watched @darkshadow, because when i read ur post i eatched once again Phase 42, in slow motion (50% speed), i checked every scene where Destiny and SFreedom were fighting and clearly they have an equal speed, the only difference is that Kira is more skilled, thats why Shinn cant defeat him alone, he needs his buddy help. that is a fact!, one more thing Shin i so stupid that attacks, attacks, attacks and his energy is almost depleted (I call Shinn's fighting style "BEAST", because he acts on impulse and instinct, he stills doesnt use his brain), that is something that can get him killed, he is lucky that Kira doesnt want him dead.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch
very sorry for double posting!!! my pc here at the workplace is not working so well, i thought i didn't post, so i repost it. sorry.

DOuble posting? U TRIPLE POSTED!!!!!!!!!! NExt time us the EDIT buttom.

EDIT: OK THAT DOES IT, Is there any way to delete a post? Because i double posted again, as u can see.

Every time i have double posted has been because i was reading some past post and when i realize im doing the second consecutive post, with 3 or 5 minutes of difference, i already pressed the REPLY TO TOPIC BUTTOM, and it looks like it takes only 1 second to send the message because i have tried to cancel and even when the QUOTE window stops the proccess, the message has already been sent.

MY APOLOGIES, AGAIN.

dead
Tue, 08-09-2005, 12:59 PM
^ ROFL , the irony i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ....... oh well, i guess we are going back to space after the next episode ............... weeeeeeee that only means METEOR, and that only means more OWNAGE lol ...... eww it says 'earth alliance forces crushed' so i guess djibril's secret weapon is gonna last only one episode?? eww, so much for a secret weapon.

Curium
Tue, 08-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Just thought this was interesting, from Wiki;

The Earth Alliance and ZAFT started war on 11 February CE 70 after the EA's predeccessor, the United Nations was wiped out by a terrorist attack in the Tragedy of Copernicus on 5 February. On 14 February, the Alliance used nuclear weapons to destroy the PLANT colony at Junius Seven, in what became known as the Bloody Valentine Incident.

It doesn't say who the terrorists were, but either they were an excuse to attack PLANT, or Blue Cosmos did themselves to take over.

"Later, Mina and three of her Socius clones joined forces with the Junk Guild and Serpent Tail (whose roles in Gina's death she remains unaware of) in a failed attempt to stop the "Break the World" terrorist attack by shooting Junius 7's remains with GENESIS Alpha."

NeoBear
Tue, 08-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
After Shinn went SEED and pulled out the Wings of Light at the same time, he gained the upperhand and simply outclassed SFreedom in speed. I think if it weren't for Kira's skill, SEED, and a bit of newtype abilities, that he wouldn't have kept up at all since as was mentioned before, Shinn was flying all over the place much faster than Kira could comfortably handle.

wut are you talking about why is everyone saying this he goes seed and all of a sudden is a threat to kira? he takes wut looks to me like 4 whole shots at kira two of wich miss two of wich are blocked, you understand at this piont he still STILL has not landed a singel hit on kira not even a slap, on the flip side kira dissarmed shinn and railed him at piont blank, kira is fucking god and Sf is one of the best all around gundams ever made as for him flying circles all around kira wtf ever. and most of all who cares he could have killed shinn we all know it and most of all SHINN knew it, Sf may not have the speed of Destiny and why should it if shinn cant hit kira why does it matter, at no piont in that fight does shinn ever get the upper hand he lost his sword he got his energy drianed almost died and finaly ran, and the whole time never lands one decent hit on kira, face it shinn was owned to have all that suposed power and not know how to use it ...sad

and to pour salt on the wound does shinn have a cool intro song like Vestige NO WTFPWNOMGLORL!!!!!!!!

kyokyobaka
Tue, 08-09-2005, 06:29 PM
About the whole Kira and Shinn speed thing:

Around 15 minutes into the episode, right before Rey calls Shinn back, Shinn is chasing Kira. However, Kira is clearly outrunning Shinn. Whether or not Shinn was using the "Wings of Light" thing, it does establish the fact that Destiny and S. Freedom have the same speed ablities.

Even then, when Shinn used his "Wings of Light" Kira was able to evade his first beam shot, and he blocked the second with his energy shield.

Weighting the evidence for everyone's agruments, it more likely that Destiny and S.Freedom are an even match....for the most part.

Barumonk
Tue, 08-09-2005, 06:46 PM
My point was that it appears that way due to Kira's personal abilities, rather than SFreedom's abilities. NeoBear, your also saying that SEED Kira could have killed no SEED Shinn and that it doesn't matter that they stood on near even ground for the rest of the fight because Kira 1uped Shinn when Shinn wasn't using SEED and Kira was. Well no shit, someone with SEED will be better, my point is that when Shinn uses SEED and the Wings of Light, he can keep Kira on his toes, which is more than he does against anyone else. Anyone wonder if Strike Freedom comes installed with a button so the suit just flies up, auto targets, and fires all its weapons? Anyway, I think im turning into a Shinn supporter. I actually hate Shinn and like Kira/SFreedom.

NeoBear
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:08 PM
My point was that it appears that way due to Kira's personal abilities, rather than SFreedom's abilities. NeoBear, your also saying that SEED Kira could have killed no SEED Shinn and that it doesn't matter that they stood on near even ground for the rest of the fight because Kira 1uped Shinn when Shinn wasn't using SEED and Kira was. Well no shit, someone with SEED will be better, my point is that when Shinn uses SEED and the Wings of Light, he can keep Kira on his toes, which is more than he does against anyone else. Anyone wonder if Strike Freedom comes installed with a button so the suit just flies up, auto targets, and fires all its weapons? Anyway, I think im turning into a Shinn supporter. I actually hate Shinn and like Kira/SFreedom.

seed newtype blah blah ect ect look here man even befor he went seed he was kicking shinns ass blew up his shoulder things hit him with the big ass doubel rifel shot then blocked Destinys armpit shot with Sfs chest shot the whole time hes never trying to kill shinn, shinn is good dont get me wrong but compairing him to kira is like compairing shit to water. anytime kira ants to stop with the tree hugger bullshit and decides its time to start killing mofos shinn, rey and anybody else who hapens to piss him off at that moment will be sucking it down

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:13 PM

After Shinn went SEED and pulled out the Wings of Light at the same time, he gained the upperhand and simply outclassed SFreedom in speed. I think if it weren't for Kira's skill, SEED, and a bit of newtype abilities, that he wouldn't have kept up at all since as was mentioned before, Shinn was flying all over the place much faster than Kira could comfortably handle.

wut are you talking about why is everyone saying this he goes seed and all of a sudden is a threat to kira? he takes wut looks to me like 4 whole shots at kira two of wich miss two of wich are blocked, you understand at this piont he still STILL has not landed a singel hit on kira not even a slap, on the flip side kira dissarmed shinn and railed him at piont blank, kira is fucking god and Sf is one of the best all around gundams ever made as for him flying circles all around kira wtf ever. and most of all who cares he could have killed shinn we all know it and most of all SHINN knew it, Sf may not have the speed of Destiny and why should it if shinn cant hit kira why does it matter, at no piont in that fight does shinn ever get the upper hand he lost his sword he got his energy drianed almost died and finaly ran, and the whole time never lands one decent hit on kira, face it shinn was owned to have all that suposed power and not know how to use it ...sad

and to pour salt on the wound does shinn have a cool intro song like Vestige NO WTFPWNOMGLORL!!!!!!!!

I agree with you @neobear, If Kira wanted to kill Shinn, he wouldnt had lasted more than a minute.

This does it too, KIRA has no aimbot, because an AIMBOT would kill the enemies, not destroy the arms, legs and head. That attack must work only if the pilot is skilled like Kira. Some kind of neuro connection thing, event if G.U.N.D.A.M's achronym has nothing to do with it.

But Thank God Shinn dindt get Freedom or SFreedom, otherwise Earth would be doomed, Kira may not kill a single enemy, but he does destroy a more than impresive amount of MS.

As i said b4, Shinn is a BEAST that can pilot a MS. Lets hope he gets some brains in the near future, he getting killed will work for me too.

seed newtype blah blah ect ect look here man even befor he went seed he was kicking shinns ass blew up his shoulder things hit him with the big ass doubel rifel shot then blocked Destinys armpit shot with Sfs chest shot the whole time hes never trying to kill shinn, shinn is good dont get me wrong but compairing him to kira is like compairing shit to water. anytime kira ants to stop with the tree hugger bullshit and decides its time to start killing mofos shinn, rey and anybody else who hapens to piss him off at that moment will be sucking it down

You lost me there.

BTW, in Phase 42, it looks like Rey wants to get rid of Lunamaria, to Shinn it looks like Rey is the only one supporting him and Lunamaria does nothing, thats why rey waited till Shinn was on his way to attack SFreedom again b4 telling Lunamaria to stay.

@Barumonk Shinn simply was overpowered thats a fact, Rey realized SFreedoms power the moment he saw counterattack Shinn Rail-Gun (i dont know if its called like that, the RED-Laser). SFreedom simply is a HANDICAPED-Killing-machine, you heard me, Shinn couldnt win against Kira even with a HANDICAP (Kira only can seriously attack legs, head and arms, thats one of the reasons why he could destroy Freedom SHINN KNEW where to protect himself).

NeoBear
Tue, 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
yeah i was being a little silly there, but it should be easy too see that kira wont losse to shinn and its not cause of skill allthough i think he is more skilled then shinn its mostly because kira is the hero ultra cornated newtyped test tubed bad ass ect ect, he cant be beat straght up there will always be some bs reason he losses.

and yur totaly right about the whole kira handicap thing thats why im saying that if kira ever decides no more choping legs and arms and crap and decides to go ape shit on everyone it will be sick

Miro69
Tue, 08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
at this point, i want only one ending (nonsp): kira losing his life, athrun losing a leg or an arm (not gundam, real human leg or arm), same for mwu, shinn dying, dullindal dying, talia injured, lunamaria dying, and rey dying as well. it'd be the perfect way to end things off. anyone i've left off remains relatively unscathed, or at least i hope/predict.

addict4speed
Tue, 08-09-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah, i'd love to see him go all out for once. hopefully it'll happen in the last couple episodes. My guess is that someone close to kira will die(prolly Athrun), which'll cause Kira to completely lose it. Reverting back into the emotional state when fightin against Aegis in the original SEED, Kira will then be completely focused on killing the opponent before him. He'll probably single handedly take out both legend and destiny at the same time, as well as dullinal's final gundam( i think it's called fortune gundam or sumthin, not sure, read it somewhere in this topic) It is then that the potential of the ultimate coordinator is fully untapped and we gonna see one kickass ending. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

btw, hello everyone. newbie here. first time posting

Curium
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by: Nyro
Phase-45, "The Overture Of Revolution" - Djibril activates his final weapon! The Minerva's crew fights to save PLANT from annihilation!!

It had better be something better then another Destroy. I love Destroy personally, but Fukuda has declared them automatically owned.

How much you want to bet it is "Destroy MK II" or some such.

Aramis
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:18 AM
No, most likely Djibril has a plan to take out the Stampeder, followed by another nuke attack on PLANTs.

Marcis
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Few episodes ago several times huge cyllindrical object next to PLANTs were shown. I believe this is Dullindal's doomsday weapon/genesis 2/whatever. Kinda reminds me Gryps colony laser from Zeta Gundam. Could be also an improved version of Neutron Stampeder - original Stampeder is already taken out, it can only sustain one shot.
Djibril has Requiem on/near Moon, also some sort of i-win ray i think.

Splash!
Wed, 08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
any specific image of this cylindrical object cause there are alot of them and its hard to pinpoint which one you are talking about

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 08-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Indeed, please post an image. But i doubt thats dullindal's doomsday weapon.

Marcis
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:43 AM
any specific image of this cylindrical object cause there are alot of them and its hard to pinpoint which one you are talking about
I will try but to do that i have to rewatch episodes 30-38...
It was there somewhere... cyllindrical object next to PLANT
Shown very briefly while Dullindal was talking about something...

Jurojin
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Just a thought:

GS and GSD have incorporated elements of almost all the various different Gundam universes, right? I mean, they have elements of the original Gundam series and its spin-offs, elements of Gundam Wing, and, though loosely, bits of G Gundam (Burning God Finger anyone?). So let's say they continue the process of "Borrowing" from other series and move into GS3- What's left? Does this mean that we'll see...... Gundam Seed Destiny: Superior Defender? O.o?

SKY_SO_BLUE
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Not to mention they borrow some elements from Zeta as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jurojin
Thu, 08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
they have elements of the original Gundam series and its spin-offs,

Zeta is included in this statement, as it's in the same storyline.

Marcis
Fri, 08-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Gundam shows they did not borrow so far:

1. Gundam 0080
2. Turn A

I think elements from all others are included...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Maybe thats why ppl like it so much.

Motteh
Sun, 08-14-2005, 11:44 AM

I will try but to do that i have to rewatch episodes 30-38...
It was there somewhere... cyllindrical object next to PLANT
Shown very briefly while Dullindal was talking about something...
you mean the cylinder that's horizontal as opposed to the PLANT's vertical "state"?
i believe that the subtitle that explains locations (such as Onogoro and so on)
said that it was PLANT's military headquarters/tactical center, that would be logical since it was Yakin Due in Seed and that got utterly destroyed
so i too doubt it is Dullindal's "doomsday device"

Marcis
Sun, 08-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Okay, i am trying to summarize from which Gundam shows they borrowed ideas and what exactly:

UC timeline first:
1. Gundam (aka First Gundam aka Mobile Suit Gundam) - well, whole Gundam idea, obvious, plus entire SEED setup follows Gundam. Mobile armors, asteroid fortresses, colony drops, etc...
2. Gundam 0083 - METEOR
3. Zeta Gundam - transforming, plane-like Gundam (AEGIS, Saviour), desert warfare, colony laser, Psyco Gundam (Destroy in GSD), Hyaku Shiki (as Akatsuki)
4. Double Zeta - combining Gundam (Impulse)
5. Char's Counterattack - final SEED battle possibly
6. Gundam F91 - beam shields, religious organizations wanting to "purify" Earth
7. V Gundam - beam shields, triple-block Gundam, see above

G Gundam:
Destiny's "shining finger" attack

Wing Gundam:
Lots of "polished" Gundams, previous shows had 3 Gundams max, except for G, total commercialization, story aimed only to sell more models. Too much pretty boys. Heavy abuse of stock animation.

Gundam X:
Obvious - Freedom's design is ripped off Gundam Double X

Shows they did not rip off so far:

Gundam 0080 (best personal story and best looking female Gundam pilot!)
Turn A (story is very good) um wait... Loran like Kira has "no kill" policy, that counts as ripping? guess so
8th MS Team (story about grunt pilots and no kid geniuses piloting Gundams, all heroes are in their mid-20s)

G-Saviour:
lamest Gundam product so far, TV movie with nothing interesting.

New things SEED introduced so far:

Sex scene (woohoo! fanservice r teh l33t!!!)
full God Mode characters (even Heero Yui had some scars and so)
Bringing characters back from dead just to please the audience, abusing stock animation and recap episodes even more.
Filling episodes with constant flashbacks just to drag the series to fill 50 eps (Fukuda should'nt be held responsible for that, Naruto creators started it and they should be drawn and quartered for introducing this trend!!!)

feel free to add

Curium
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:00 PM

That was also used in the first Gundam, and if you go by the model kits it was in 0083 as well.

aznimperialx
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:03 PM
there was another gundam series where a Side stole gundams from the other side just like how they stole the GAT gundams

not sure tho

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:12 PM

That was also used in the first Gundam, and if you go by the model kits it was in 0083 as well.

Victory Gundam did it better than the others because of the mass produced parts it had. Victory also had complete control over all the parts in a certain area.

pash241
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Okay, i am trying to summarize from which Gundam shows they borrowed ideas and what exactly:

UC timeline first:
1. Gundam (aka First Gundam aka Mobile Suit Gundam) - well, whole Gundam idea, obvious, plus entire SEED setup follows Gundam. Mobile armors, asteroid fortresses, colony drops, etc...
2. Gundam 0083 - METEOR
3. Zeta Gundam - transforming, plane-like Gundam (AEGIS, Saviour), desert warfare, colony laser, Psyco Gundam (Destroy in GSD), Hyaku Shiki (as Akatsuki)

G Gundam:

Wing Gundam:
Lots of "polished" Gundams, previous shows had 3 Gundams max, except for G, total commercialization, story aimed only to sell more models. Too much pretty boys. Heavy abuse of stock animation.

Gundam X:

Turn A (story is very good) um wait... Loran like Kira has "no kill" policy, that counts as ripping? guess so
8th MS Team (story about grunt pilots and no kid geniuses piloting Gundams, all heroes are in their mid-20s)

G-Saviour:

Bringing characters back from dead just to please the audience, abusing stock animation and recap episodes even more.
Filling episodes with constant flashbacks just to drag the series to fill 50 eps (Fukuda should'nt be held responsible for that, Naruto creators started it and they should be drawn and quartered for introducing this trend!!!)

feel free to add

haha nice must have taken you a while to find all those details but on a more serious matter you have to keep in mind that Gundam is still Gundam (or so we would hope) so its only natural to find some aspects of previous gundams and combine them.

HOWEVER

I agree fully that they use to much things from past series, this is kinda getting like overkill... and the flashback abuse is, well annoying though on an anime like Naruto it does'nt matter that much because in the end the story will follow the manga. On GSD the problem is we KNOW there's only 50 episodes so less and less space for good stuff.

It seems gundam is getting worse everytime (more or less) they trade good content for nice visual graphics. I just damn hope the next serie will be better and pray they fire Fukuda

Curium
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
there was another gundam series where a Side stole gundams from the other side just like how they stole the GAT gundams

not sure tho

In 0083 GP02 was stolen, in Zeta the MK II Gundams were stolen repeatedly in the beginning.

Originally posted by: pash241
I agree fully that they use to much things from past series, this is kinda getting like overkill...

I had heard once that Gundam SEED had been created to sort of update the original Gundam for the 21st century audiance. The whole familiarity thing is for that reason.

and the flashback abuse is, well annoying

I wish I could argue against that point, but I can't.

Marcis
Mon, 08-15-2005, 01:16 AM
There is a new hope and it's called MS Igloo. Also second Zeta movie is coming out this year.
At least story is interesting, centering on very beginnings of One Year War - Battle of Loum where Char earned his "Red Comet" nickname.

fox_t
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:03 AM

UC timeline first:
2. Gundam 0083 - METEOR

G Gundam:

Wing Gundam:

Gundam X:

G-Saviour:

feel free to add

every Gundam show borrows from its predecessors...that`s why they`re called GUNDAM...they`re all war dramas taken from different angles or having different plot twists...Fukuda is not the first to borrow and he definitely won`t be the last...

the next show will borrow from another set of GUNDAM shows...

the fact that they are all called GUNDAM should make it obvious that they will borrow from one another...

as for your Heero Yui statement...of course Heero had some scars...all he did was jump out of high rise buildings and basically throw himself all over the earth with little regard for his life...

and how come u don`t have a problem with Gundam X being a total Neon Genesis Evangelion rip off??

and Naruto did not start anime flashbacks...flashbacks have always been constantly used in Anime...

Eva, Technoman, Dragon ball series, Kenshin, and the list goes on and on and on...it`s a very good story telling device...

obviously SEED offers something new otherwise you wouldn`t go out of your way to download it every week...i think u`re missing the point of the story big time...

Marcis
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:58 AM

UC timeline first:
2. Gundam 0083 - METEOR

G Gundam:

Wing Gundam:

Gundam X:

G-Saviour:

feel free to add

every Gundam show borrows from its predecessors...that`s why they`re called GUNDAM...they`re all war dramas taken from different angles or having different plot twists...Fukuda is not the first to borrow and he definitely won`t be the last...

the next show will borrow from another set of GUNDAM shows...

the fact that they are all called GUNDAM should make it obvious that they will borrow from one another...

as for your Heero Yui statement...of course Heero had some scars...all he did was jump out of high rise buildings and basically throw himself all over the earth with little regard for his life...

and how come u don`t have a problem with Gundam X being a total Neon Genesis Evangelion rip off??

and Naruto did not start anime flashbacks...flashbacks have always been constantly used in Anime...

Eva, Technoman, Dragon ball series, Kenshin, and the list goes on and on and on...it`s a very good story telling device...

obviously SEED offers something new otherwise you wouldn`t go out of your way to download it every week...i think u`re missing the point of the story big time...
I know that every Gundam show has to borrow something from previous, at least the Gundam name and title mecha. But it would not hurt anobody to throw in fresh ideas once in a while.
Zeta Gundam succeeded on that, same for Turn A, Gundam X, Gundam 0080, 8th MS Team, on some degree Doule Zeta, 0083 and Char's Counterattack. G Gundam brought alot onboard although in funny-cheesy way but newetheless it was "fresh blood" in Gundam world. And that made those shows interesting to watch.
Gundam Wing brought bascially nothing, while Endless Waltz movie tried to create something out of mess series made.

As for your statement that Gundam X is a rip-off of Evangelion - can you please explaing what you mean, because i really fail to see where it rips off EVA, escpecially when G X was released in the same year as EVA i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

If you want to see Evangelion rip-off look closely at last SEED and first GSD openings - does'nt Freedom's shadowy pose remind you of certain Evangelion unit?

You failed to understand what i meant with Heero Yui - what is mean is, that even sort of "invincible" Heero had problems unlike our 100% God-Mode Kira.

Well i do not watch each and every anime in existence so i can't point precisely which anime started that trend. In my opinion Naruto brought flashback usage to the very extreme making show practically unwatchable. Well actually i don't watch Naruto, dropped after barely making through that 10-episode long battle on bridge and i don't think i miss alot ^_^

Flashback is NOT the story telling device, it is just the tool to fill in screen time, tricking you into thinking "whoa! he had so much problems in past and now he is going to make it right!"
If you sit down and recall your past you are not evolving, you are just recalling things past. Nothing else.
To develop you must "extract" your lesson out of your past, get over with it and move on. Flashback is cheap and lazy character development lookalike. Nothing else.

I don't miss the SEED story "big time" as you put it. I am annoyed by lack of creativity and laziness from this show's creators. Fukuda must be laid off and never allowed to make any Gundam show ever again.

fox_t
Mon, 08-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Actually Eva was published in 1995, the same year as Gundam Wing.

Gundam X was published in 1996.

Eva is about stopping a second apocalypse.

Gundam X is about stopping a second apocalypse.

Sorry I don`t have time to outline anymore I need to touch on your other points and it`s lunch time and i`m hungry...so i`ll quic

BTW, 08th Team is just a different angle, it plays out more like an OVA...a nod to all the grunt soldiers out there...and a very introspective look between team dynamics and how even the lowest of soldiers can face a moral dilemna on the battle fied.

Considering that SEED was an updated take on the original I still don`t see how you can complain about the elements it has borrowed. The reason it has so much in common with other Gundams is because it is a remake of the oringal and those other Gundam shows borrow from the original.

A flashback is a very powerful story-telling device...it`s used everywhere...it`s not just Fukuda trying to "fill space" as you claim it is.

Honestly, it doesn`t seem like you are enjoying the series all that much. Why do you constantly download it every week if you`re so disappointed???

Edit (Gundam X and Eva comparison): I realize that reasoning is pretty weak...but i`m at work...and don`t have time to remember all the similarities.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Marcis I can't really agree about Kira being more God mode than Heero was. The amount of insane things Heero did without getting so much as a few scratches are just silly. Kira might be one hell of a lucky guy when it comes to surviving explosions, but he hasn't really endured anything outside of the Gundam in the same way Heero has. Also both of them have survived explosions, so in the end I'd give the God mode title to the Wing folks.

Also about flashbacks, I agree that it feels like they are sometimes shoved in the show to fill out screentime. On the other hand, when used correctly, it is indeed a great way of telling the story. A good example of this is when Shinn kills Todoka, having Shinn flashback to when he first met the captain at that shelter (or whatever it was) greatly enhanced the entire scene.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 08-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Marcis how is Destiny going to end? Just curious what you feel is gonna be the ending. Or do you suspect that it will have a unique ending? For a series that was meant to pay tribute to the ones generations before I think SEED and Destiny are doing quite well. The redesigns of the ZEON suits into ZAFT have all been pleasing for me. Not to mention I've been pretty happy with quite a few of the mechanical designs. Not everyone believed Mwu to be dead at the ending of SEED. After trying its hard to think of a gundam that can be original and not rip off a previous series while still remaining true to the Gundam theme.

Splash!
Mon, 08-15-2005, 12:20 PM
about the length of the show

whats the deal? is it 50 or not?? Whats the scoop on that. I personally believe that it would be better if they added like 3-4 episodes above 50. Then they would have the time to explain alot of things making the series that much better

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-15-2005, 01:12 PM
I agree with Terra on this one, Heero is by far in a greater category than Kira would be.

fox_t
Mon, 08-15-2005, 01:32 PM
It`s projected to be 50.

But if Gundam F91 can go from a 50 episode series to a 2-hour movie. I'm sure if needed they would add some episodes.

Marcis
Mon, 08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Marcis I can't really agree about Kira being more God mode than Heero was. The amount of insane things Heero did without getting so much as a few scratches are just silly. Kira might be one hell of a lucky guy when it comes to surviving explosions, but he hasn't really endured anything outside of the Gundam in the same way Heero has. Also both of them have survived explosions, so in the end I'd give the God mode title to the Wing folks.

Also about flashbacks, I agree that it feels like they are sometimes shoved in the show to fill out screentime. On the other hand, when used correctly, it is indeed a great way of telling the story. A good example of this is when Shinn kills Todoka, having Shinn flashback to when he first met the captain at that shelter (or whatever it was) greatly enhanced the entire scene.
Well Heero is supersoldier or something like that. He has no emotions and such, but he failed in his missions, his mobile suit got scrapped at least twice in series (i am talking about Wing Gundam here not Zero) until he got superGundam.

Kira outside of his mobile suit is just.. human. He cries, he has friends, he loves Lacus etc etc etc...
When he gets into Gundam he is almost invincible. I guess that is what annoys me. Okay he got his ass kicked by Shinn once, but the true reason behind this is so he could get shiny new SF.
Camille in Zeta never was so perfect, Amuro screwed up many times, they all are just human and make mistakes. Kira is just way too much "superhero" in his mobile suit. Just my opinion

Heero is "cold blooded" all the way. But he has soft spot for Relena, go figure...
And he also likes to team up with Duo

Some flashbacks are okay, but i dislike their constant abuse. Do they really think that viewers are SO stupid that they don't get it on 1st try that they are ramming lesson down our throats over and over again?
Oh well "repetition is a mother of knowledge" as my old teacher said...

I know how Nicoli died. Heck, i've seen him dying more in flashbacks than he was shown alive.
I know what Patrick Zala did, i know how Uzumi died, how many times i have to watch that?

Marcis
Mon, 08-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Marcis how is Destiny going to end? Just curious what you feel is gonna be the ending. Or do you suspect that it will have a unique ending? For a series that was meant to pay tribute to the ones generations before I think SEED and Destiny are doing quite well. The redesigns of the ZEON suits into ZAFT have all been pleasing for me. Not to mention I've been pretty happy with quite a few of the mechanical designs. Not everyone believed Mwu to be dead at the ending of SEED. After trying its hard to think of a gundam that can be original and not rip off a previous series while still remaining true to the Gundam theme.
I don't think i can add something that wasn't said before about GSD ending.
Athrun is grounded for episode or two because of his wounds. Meyrin has more time to care for him and develop more affection.
AA&Co is gonna leave Earth soon i think. Dullindal has another Gundam up his sleeve, and i guess Lacus will magically pull another Gundam out of her robe just for Neo/Mwu.
Probably Rey, Djibril and Dullindal will die leaving everyone else to live happily ever after. Or maybe not.
If they gonna follow Zeta then lots of people should die. Kira should be at least crippled. Most of main cast should die then.

Curium
Mon, 08-15-2005, 03:14 PM
There is a new hope and it's called MS Igloo. Also second Zeta movie is coming out this year.
At least story is interesting, centering on very beginnings of One Year War - Battle of Loum where Char earned his "Red Comet" nickname.

How anything from the UC storyline is interesting is still beyond me. Rather then a new hope, I would call it new dead weight. That is just my opinion though. Since you shared yours I felt it was alright to share mine.

NomoZ
Mon, 08-15-2005, 04:01 PM

It also had the fast moving abilities like when destiny does it's butterfly wings.

fox_t
Mon, 08-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Some flashbacks are okay, but i dislike their constant abuse. Do they really think that viewers are SO stupid that they don't get it on 1st try that they are ramming lesson down our throats over and over again?
Oh well "repetition is a mother of knowledge" as my old teacher said...

I know how Nicoli died. Heck, i've seen him dying more in flashbacks than he was shown alive.
I know what Patrick Zala did, i know how Uzumi died, how many times i have to watch that?

In television you must always cater to the lowest common denominator.

Marcis
Mon, 08-15-2005, 11:51 PM

How anything from the UC storyline is interesting is still beyond me. Rather then a new hope, I would call it new dead weight. That is just my opinion though. Since you shared yours I felt it was alright to share mine.
Current one does not have kid geniuses piloting Gundams ... big plus for me.
Maybe i am getting old for Gundam universe, who knows... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Curium
Tue, 08-16-2005, 12:40 AM

Current one does not have kid geniuses piloting Gundams ... big plus for me.
Maybe i am getting old for Gundam universe, who knows...

Don't get me wrong, there isn't a problem with you or anyone else preferring it, I just don't get it is all.

Curium
Tue, 08-16-2005, 12:46 AM
EDIT button doesn't seem to be working again.

Something very important that I forgot to add in the post originally, you are NEVER too old for something you love and enjoy, got that Marcis. It doesn't matter whether someone else agrees with you or not, you love it so you are not too old for it.

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I agree, what one loves should not be affected by age. I think it is important to enjoy what you love, and to continue to love period. Gundam series is one of the best and continues to deliver.

Marcis
Tue, 08-16-2005, 03:07 AM

Something very important that I forgot to add in the post originally, you are NEVER too old for something you love and enjoy, got that Marcis. It doesn't matter whether someone else agrees with you or not, you love it so you are not too old for it.
I enjoyed most of the Gundam shows i have seen. Double Zeta was weak. I barely handled sitting through V Gundam. G-Saviour was lame. Wing had some good parts.
But the rest was enjoyable more or less.

I just want more things explained, we have only 7 episodes left if show has 50.
I would like some things explained. We currently know nothing about Destiny plan and what that means. I would really appreciate Dullindal telling more about Ultimate Coordinator project because it seems he was involved in it.

I appreciate SEED trying to retell old story for new generation, they certainly made interesting improvements - PS armor, nuclear-powered Gundams, Mirrage Colloid and such.

I like how Ahtrun finally came to his senses and ended moping arround. I hope he beat some sense into Shinn's thick head.

I just want some more explanations, revelations which would explain world of Gundam SEED more. We still don't know what SEED factor really means and what else can you do with it. I would like to know more about Evidence 01, more about Destiny plan. I am worried that in only 7 episodes left they won't explain a thing.

I think Dullindal does not have doomsday weapon like Genesis, he might have some ray which will turn all Earth people into Coordinators. Dullindal is not genocidal-like person. Even his Neutron Stampeder is purely defensive weapon. Djibril is maniac, bent on destroying all Coordinators so he will use his Requiem whatever that is.

Splash!
Tue, 08-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah most probably has some kind of DNA mutation device that will cause everyone to become one breed of human and that, according to him, will solve the problem of the war because everyone will be the same again, one kind of human. Not that realistically it will ever solve anything cause humans have it in them to be better than others as rau said. But also remember Dullindal said he wanted to start everything all over again in that chess game against rau so this could be what he meant

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Figures that psyco would do something along those lines. Btw, that sounds familar. Wasn't something like that in X-men?

Curium
Tue, 08-16-2005, 02:26 PM

I enjoyed most of the Gundam shows i have seen. Double Zeta was weak. I barely handled sitting through V Gundam. G-Saviour was lame. Wing had some good parts.
But the rest was enjoyable more or less.

I just want more things explained, we have only 7 episodes left if show has 50.
I would like some things explained. We currently know nothing about Destiny plan and what that means. I would really appreciate Dullindal telling more about Ultimate Coordinator project because it seems he was involved in it.

I appreciate SEED trying to retell old story for new generation, they certainly made interesting improvements - PS armor, nuclear-powered Gundams, Mirrage Colloid and such.

I like how Ahtrun finally came to his senses and ended moping arround. I hope he beat some sense into Shinn's thick head.

I just want some more explanations, revelations which would explain world of Gundam SEED more. We still don't know what SEED factor really means and what else can you do with it. I would like to know more about Evidence 01, more about Destiny plan. I am worried that in only 7 episodes left they won't explain a thing.

I think Dullindal does not have doomsday weapon like Genesis, he might have some ray which will turn all Earth people into Coordinators. Dullindal is not genocidal-like person. Even his Neutron Stampeder is purely defensive weapon. Djibril is maniac, bent on destroying all Coordinators so he will use his Requiem whatever that is.

I agree with all that (or at least most, I'm too lazy to double check). A good number of unanswered questions in SEED were answered in the Astray Manga. There is probably a good chance several GSD things will be answered there as well once it gets far enough along.

Motteh
Tue, 08-16-2005, 05:38 PM
well in Seed they also pushed alot of half baked answers into 1,5 episode and that ultimately brought up more questions then it solved
i just don't hope they pull a stunt like that again with Destiny, it's ok to answer questions, don't get me wrong, just do it in a way that it won't rise more questions afterwards (atleast not so much as Seed did)

edit: i do hope that they do clarify some things, like the Destiny Plan and Dullindal's involvement with the Mendel colony for instance

Millenium-Boyz
Wed, 08-17-2005, 06:22 AM
have anyone watch the gundamm seed special edition ?
how long is the sex scene between kira and flay ?
how long is the cagali shower scene ?
is there any other nude scene apart from those two? is it worthed downloading and watching ?

dark_
Wed, 08-17-2005, 08:56 AM
errrm..dun tell me u r juz goin to d/l dat special ed. of GS for those few secens...

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
have anyone watch the gundamm seed special edition ?
how long is the sex scene between kira and flay ?
how long is the cagali shower scene ?
is there any other nude scene apart from those two? is it worthed downloading and watching ?

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...ord1=special%20edition (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=15385&highlight_ key=y&keyword1=special%20edition)

Strike Freedom
Wed, 08-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Alright PPL, with the way the series is going I am going to speculate the following:

Final Battle Outlook.....

Andy vs Lunamaria, Andy dies

Mwu vs Lunamaria, LM dies

Rey vs Kira, Rey dies

Athuran vs Shinn, Athuran is severly injured

Shinn vs Kira, Shinn dies & Kira dies

hmmmmm.....now, this ending would suck.....even better

All the main characters die in space when a giant asteriod comes flying at them near the speed of light

Athuran says: "No Fair, I couldn't even get my piece of A**"

Kira laughs and says: "sucks for you buddy, but on the bright side I don't have to be around Lacus anymore and act like a holy boy"

Lacus says: "SON OF A B****!" and continues swearing in a mad rage

Cagalli stays in Orb but a giant piece of debri from the asteroid impact falls head on Cagalli without killing anyone but her.

Andy says: "At least if I can't get Murrue then no one can! HAHAHAHA!"

Neo says: "Mommy"

Murrue says: "F*** it!"

Rey doesn't say anything, maintaining that stern face he always does but when the camera looks down the audience sees that he just wet himself from fear

Shinn says: "DAMN, WHAT THE HELL, IMPOSSIBLE" **nothing new except that he tries to throw Lunamaria in the way so he can at least improve his chances of survival**

Everyone else is preoccupied and have no idea of the asteroid, the chairman is in the John handling his business and Gladys is playing Pac-Man as a way to form a strategy to take down the AA

Finally, Stella and Yuna come back from their graves and take over the world as zombies

Guardian_2000
Wed, 08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Well from what I've been hearing there is a good possibility they could make another season for CE. Since its supposed to be a retelling alot has been leaning on the SEED Trilogy. As it is thou this wouldn't show for awhile as timeslots are quite filled for the next year or so. However they supposedly are gonna end Destiny with there being an opening in the plot that can lead to a continuation of the story of Kira and Athrun. We may still get the answers to the questions. Surprisingly alot of stuff thats not answered in the series is covered via the SEED glossary as well from the official gundam site. Atleast in regards to SEED. Once Destiny comes over we'll probably get more info.

Astronopolis
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:03 PM
i am so sick of athrun and kira, theres nothing more you can do with their relationship, its been reduced to them just shouting eachothers names for the whole episode, god give me a break.

typical script from an episode of GSD:

Athrun: KIRA!!!
Kira: ATHRUN!!!

Sunrise should just stop it dead right here, unless they kill off those two (maybe CCA style, but thats just me talkin).

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Word.

Give us a CCA ending!

Marcis
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Word.

Give us a CCA ending!
I second that
Or Zeta ending where lots of chars are killed and main hero has his brain fried...

fox_t
Wed, 08-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: Astronopolis
i am so sick of athrun and kira, theres nothing more you can do with their relationship, its been reduced to them just shouting eachothers names for the whole episode, god give me a break.

typical script from an episode of GSD:

Sunrise should just stop it dead right here, unless they kill off those two (maybe CCA style, but thats just me talkin).

I`ve been noticing that lately as well...

it brings me back to the days of Gundam Wing...and Relena and Heero conversations that occur in episodes 10-49...

but then I also noticed that they like to do this in Naruto as well...i think this "name-calling" is a new Anime trend...

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-17-2005, 04:06 PM
New? It's been around in practically all anime shows ever

NomoZ
Wed, 08-17-2005, 07:24 PM

In UC ALL ms were nuclear except slightly differrent(Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor). The ones in SEED are fission...shouldn't that mean they produce nuclear waste?

fox_t
Wed, 08-17-2005, 08:10 PM
New? It's been around in practically all anime shows ever

It's never struck me as excessive before.

Maybe I was cringing at the bad dubbing when I was younger. Before the Internet, subbed anime was rare. Well I should say before the Internet became a viable way to obtain Anime. Well that or Japanese Anime dubbed in Cantonese with Mandarin subtitles.

Anyway...it's something I've only noticed lately.

dark_
Fri, 08-19-2005, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
Alright PPL, with the way the series is going I am going to speculate the following:

Final Battle Outlook.....

Andy vs Lunamaria, Andy dies

Mwu vs Lunamaria, LM dies

Rey vs Kira, Rey dies

Athuran vs Shinn, Athuran is severly injured

Shinn vs Kira, Shinn dies & Kira dies

hmmmmm.....now, this ending would suck.....even better

All the main characters die in space when a giant asteriod comes flying at them near the speed of light

Athuran says: "No Fair, I couldn't even get my piece of A**"

Kira laughs and says: "sucks for you buddy, but on the bright side I don't have to be around Lacus anymore and act like a holy boy"

Lacus says: "SON OF A B****!" and continues swearing in a mad rage

Cagalli stays in Orb but a giant piece of debri from the asteroid impact falls head on Cagalli without killing anyone but her.

Andy says: "At least if I can't get Murrue then no one can! HAHAHAHA!"

Neo says: "Mommy"

Murrue says: "F*** it!"

Rey doesn't say anything, maintaining that stern face he always does but when the camera looks down the audience sees that he just wet himself from fear

Shinn says: "DAMN, WHAT THE HELL, IMPOSSIBLE" **nothing new except that he tries to throw Lunamaria in the way so he can at least improve his chances of survival**

Everyone else is preoccupied and have no idea of the asteroid, the chairman is in the John handling his business and Gladys is playing Pac-Man as a way to form a strategy to take down the AA

Finally, Stella and Yuna come back from their graves and take over the world as zombies

EHMMM....u kinda missed out Talia n dullindial wif his Fortune Gundam ....

Splash!
Fri, 08-19-2005, 11:31 AM
@NomoZ
yeah, they probably do. The waste is probably all that red energy and steam coming out of freedoms wings. Thats why i have noticed sometimes freedom opens its wings for no reason whatsoever while staying in the same place letting red sparks and steam out, as if its doing a waste dump

But that would mean they have no regard for the environment, dumping nuclear waste like that. Hell, Kira probably killed more people by exposing them nuclear waste than on the battlefield. So much for the message of peace and no war. They are all killing people in one way or another

Motteh
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:56 PM
yeah, they probably do. The waste is probably all that red energy and steam coming out of freedoms wings. Thats why i have noticed sometimes freedom opens its wings for no reason whatsoever while staying in the same place letting red sparks and steam out, as if its doing a waste dump

But that would mean they have no regard for the environment, dumping nuclear waste like that. Hell, Kira probably killed more people by exposing them nuclear waste than on the battlefield. So much for the message of peace and no war. They are all killing people in one way or anotheractually quite humorous

Kira: "no i don't kill people it's against my policy, wait a second gotta dump my nuclear waste" 'dumps waste and millions die or get maimed by the waste' "oh well life's a bitch" 'continues fighting whomever he was fighting'i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kovash
Fri, 08-19-2005, 05:15 PM

But that would mean they have no regard for the environment, dumping nuclear waste like that. Hell, Kira probably killed more people by exposing them nuclear waste than on the battlefield. So much for the message of peace and no war. They are all killing people in one way or another

Actually, nuclear waste shouldn't be a problem, since the N-Jammers are littered over earth's surface any waste that IS dumped would become inert the instant it left Kira's suit.

Curium
Fri, 08-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash

Actually, nuclear waste shouldn't be a problem, since the N-Jammers are littered over earth's surface any waste that IS dumped would become inert the instant it left Kira's suit.

N-Jammers prevent nuclear reactions, not simple release of radiation.

bigdaddy843
Fri, 08-19-2005, 10:22 PM
is'nt the release of radiation a product of a nuclear reaction, namely the nuclear decomposition of whatever material is being used as the fuel?

Curium
Sat, 08-20-2005, 01:54 AM
No. I'm not an expert so this may not be completely correct in the most technical terms, but it is generally close to correct. Nuclear Reactors tend to use radioactive materials in creating the Fusion/Fission/whatever the correct word is reaction. Think things like Uranium or Plutonium. They were radioactive to start with and when they are dumped they are still radioactive.

Splash!
Sat, 08-20-2005, 11:12 AM
well actually if the N Jammer actually does prevent all nuclear reactions, then that would mean that there would be no such thing as radioactivity. Radioactivity is the tendency of the nucleus to break down and release high energy particles. The decomposition of the nucleus is actually a nuclear reaction. So if N Jammers work like they should then you cant really define radioactivity in that kind of an environment since it does not exist

@Kovash
I totally forgot about the N Jammers as there are nuclear gundams everywhere. But didnt Azrael get rid of them or something in SEED at the end once he get the specs to the canceller. After that i think they just signed a treaty or something stopping the use of nuclear weapons

Curium
Sat, 08-20-2005, 11:22 AM
well actually if the N Jammer actually does prevent all nuclear reactions, then that would mean that there would be no such thing as radioactivity. Radioactivity is the tendency of the nucleus to break down and release high energy particles. The decomposition of the nucleus is actually a nuclear reaction. So if N Jammers work like they should then you cant really define radioactivity in that kind of an environment since it does not exist

@Kovash
I totally forgot about the N Jammers as there are nuclear gundams everywhere. But didnt Azrael get rid of them or something in SEED at the end once he get the specs to the canceller. After that i think they just signed a treaty or something stopping the use of nuclear weapons

I'll have to take your word for it on the radiation.

As for the N Jammers, they are buried too deep beneath the Earth to be retrieved and destroyed. The treaty wasn't to not use Nuclear weapons, the treaty banned the use of N-Jammer Canncellors in weapons. The differance is only important because the N-Jammers are still there. That is one of the reasons for radio difficulty (when Freedom showed up the first time in Destiny, Athrun tried to contact him, but he couldn't because of interferance).

fox_t
Sat, 08-20-2005, 04:12 PM

Actually a nuclear reaction is when two or more nuclei collide.

Radioactivity is the transmission of energy (in the form of waves or partices) from one medium to another. The decomposition of a nucleus is just an unstable parent nucleus breaking down into a stable (or more stable) daughter nucleus.

Splash!
Sat, 08-20-2005, 04:45 PM
wouldn the emission of Alpha Particles particles be considered a nuclear reaction? Just asking for self-enlightenment since you know more than me?

fox_t
Sat, 08-20-2005, 05:59 PM
wouldn the emission of Alpha Particles particles be considered a nuclear reaction? Just asking for self-enlightenment since you know more than me?

It depends on the cause.

If it occurs from a collision between two particles, than yes.

If it occurs because of molecular decay than, no. Any type of ray or particle emitted from a nucleus is considered radioactivity.

Millenium-Boyz
Sun, 08-21-2005, 01:14 AM
at the start of GS there are N JAmmer every where , N JAMMER IS THE TECHNOLOGY TO PREVENT NUCLEAR FUSSION, THEREFORE THERE WONT BE ANY NUCLEAR REACTION, but plant invented the N JAMMER CANCELLER, N JAMMER CANCELLER cancel all of the N JAMMER Funcition, therefore it allows nuclear fussion to happen on the unit that used the N jammer canceler

Kovash
Sun, 08-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Clarification: The N-Jammers stop nuclear reactions by inhibiting the movment of free electrons. Since electrons are no longer projected outwards they cannot collide and break apart, and so on and so forth. Because of this, there is NO nuclear radiation what-so-ever. This is why Kira did not get a huge dose of Radiation poisoning when his suit blew up, because he shut down the nuclear jammer canceler (stopping the explosion and the radiation.)

Splash!
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:12 AM
correct me if i am wrong but i dont think electrons play much of a role in nuclear reactions, unless it is the release of beta particles

fox_t
Sun, 08-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash
Clarification: The N-Jammers stop nuclear reactions by inhibiting the movment of free electrons. Since electrons are no longer projected outwards they cannot collide and break apart, and so on and so forth. Because of this, there is NO nuclear radiation what-so-ever. This is why Kira did not get a huge dose of Radiation poisoning when his suit blew up, because he shut down the nuclear jammer canceler (stopping the explosion and the radiation.)

No it's because Kira shut down his nuclear reactor.

On top of that I've already explained that radioactivity (or radiation) is not a nuclear reaction it is actually molecular decay.

pash241
Sun, 08-21-2005, 01:09 PM
feels like i'm completely out of subject but...

I watched 45's preview and zOMFG thats RETARD Fukuda brought more destroy Gundams.... I don't think he gets the fact that they got pwned by Destiny and Legend.... and if SF and IJ join in... not gonna be pretty to see.

Girty Lue is back to... and we get to see some more Yzak fighting and is it just me or Yzak and Dearka look pretty much more like real soldiers compared to Minerva crew... I mean the mechanics are Kids... the Pilots are Kids... the only thing the captain can do is complain and get owned by chairman's speech and the executive officer is a complete retard whos more childish and stupid than that fake Lacus. this is getting beyond stupid.

Anyways... 6 episodes left untill the end... hopefully not 6 episode of disapointment.

Curium
Sun, 08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Well as long as Djibril keeps them away from the Gundams the Destroys can own the rest of the ZAFT army.

Kovash
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:21 PM
correct me if i am wrong but i dont think electrons play much of a role in nuclear reactions, unless it is the release of beta particles

You know you're right - replace any and all references to Electrons with Neutrons and it's all 'honkey dory'.

Strait from the Gundam Official site. (www.gundamofficial.com)

Neutron Jammer (N-Jammer) A device which suppresses nuclear fission reactions by blocking the movement of free neutrons. Its effective range is so great that even a handful of these devices are sufficient to cover the entire Earth, nullifying all nuclear weapons and powerplants on the planet's surface. The N-Jammer also has the side effect of disrupting radio waves, thus rendering radar and conventional communications useless, and for this reason space warships are equipped with these devices as an electronic countermeasure.

The N-Jammer was originally developed in the PLANTs under the supervision of Supreme Council member Orson White. These devices were first employed in the battle for the space station Yggdrasil on February 22, C.E. 70, and on April 1 of that year the ZAFT forces drove countless N-Jammers into Earth's surface as the first phase of their Operation Uroboros campaign. The nations of Earth, which had hitherto depended on nuclear fission as their primary power source, were plunged into a severe energy crisis as a result.

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
i dunno if this has been said but what if Dullindal and Djibril are working together?

i mean Dullindal didnt seem too upset or surprised when the cannon was fired and i'm pretty sure he was at aprilus (the intended target) earlier in the episode but he fled just before the cannon fired (or almost close to the time.)

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i dunno if this has been said but what if Dullindal and Djibril are working together?

i mean Dullindal didnt seem too upset or surprised when the cannon was fired and i'm pretty sure he was at aprilus (the intended target) earlier in the episode but he fled just before the cannon fired (or almost close to the time.)

I don't know if they're working together. I think that the what Djibril is doing was a part of the chairman's plan.... all these people are being used as pieces (like a chess game).

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Alright, if it is true that the Chairman gets his own MS (man they're being given away like free gift cards) called Fortune, then this is most likely the fight scenario....

Rey Vs. Shinn

SF & IJ Vs. Fortune

Curium
Mon, 08-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Well as long as Djibril keeps them away from the Gundams the Destroys can own the rest of the ZAFT army.

Oh yeah, and something else. Keep in mind how much of this is "borrowed" from Zeta. There is at least a 50% chance that they will introduce a "Destroy MK II" at some point.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Im not sure if soemone else already posted this, but:

PHASE-45 in
xn6n;kcf0hn&o

Curium
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:47 PM
PHASE-45 in?

?xn6n;kcf0hn&okWUWfDO]WfWD`LdyOGr&k?T ]j&iKWDDgcfD_*h?o& With the abrupt attack on PLANT, the battle between the EA and ZAFT at once intensify to an extreme. Then, in this intense circumstance, Shinn & co commence a surprise attack on LOGOS. Kira & Athrun feel impatient watching such a situation...

At this point, how can ANY attack be a surprise attack? The only way I could see one being a surprise is by using the Mirage Coloid, but the Girty Lue is the only ship that activly uses that system and it is docked inside the moon base. None of you acctually believe Djbril won't be expecting a counter attack do you?

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:26 AM
found this on animesuki forums....from DeaconSoule

"spoilers via Arsene Lupin III

if true i'm gonna love that final battle

Spoilers from Gundam Ace, et al., coming out of Japan right now seemingly back them up.

PHASE-46 "Shinjitsu no Uta" (Episode 46 "Song of Truth")
Djibril dies.

PHASE-47 "Miia" (Episode 47 "Meer")
Meer dies.

PHASE-48 "Shinsekai he" (Episode 48 "To The New World"; "To A New World")

PHASE-49 "Rei" (Episode 49 "Rey")

In the end, Cagalli stays on Earth. She holds out with Orb.

Athrun x Cagalli catastrophe? (As fueled by a reliable source and Animedia?) Does the relationship end by episode 45?

Even in the end, there is no Athrun x Cagalli.

Kira x Lacus are a couple to the end. There is no kiss, but there are other things...

Shinn x Lunamaria is also safe. However, there is no progress?

In episode 46, Kira, Lacus, and Athrun are friends [to the end, one supposes].

The operation to rescue Meer fails. Kira and Lacus do not cry. But Athrun does cry.

Djibril gets on Destroy?

The last duel is...

Rey versus Kira.

By the way, it seems the recording of dialog for episode 49 took place last Friday, August 19, 2005, Japan Time.

The recording of dialog for episode 50 apparently will take place this Friday, August 26, 2005, Japan Time."

And this was posted by EpS in animesuki forums...enjoy

"Phase-45 "The Overture Of Revolution" - PLANT is in an uproar thanks to the attack by the Requiem from the moon base. By Dullindal's decree, the entire ZAFT force launches for an attack. Yzak's team strikes the Faure, the relay point, and the order to attack the Requiem is given to the Minvera, which had just come to space...

Phase-46 "The Song Of Truth" - Under Dullindal's command, PLANT deals with the aftermath of the Requiem battle. Meanwhile, the Archangel, having been officially accepted into Orb's forces, enters the port of the free moon city Copernicus. Before Lacus and company head out, a red Haro carrying a message appears...

Phase-47 "Meer" - The Lacus assassination attempt using Meer was prevented but there was a sacrifice. Lacus' group returns to the Archangel and, reading Meer's diary, their thoughts linger. Meanwhile, Dullindal announces his "Destiny Plan" to an audience following the Requiem battle...

Phase-48 "To A New World" - The defense policy known as the "Destiny Plan", upon which the fate of humanity rests, is announced by Dullindal. It's said to match all of mankind with positions & roles that correspond to one's own abilities. For everyone to fight for a blessed world without war spoken of by the Chairman. Rey informs Shinn..."TextText

Guardian_2000
Tue, 08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Yep this was also posted on the gunota site.

Phase-45 "The Overture Of Revolution" - PLANT is in an uproar thanks to the attack by the Requiem from the moon base. By Dullindal's decree, the entire ZAFT force launches for an attack. Yzak's team strikes the Faure, the relay point, and the order to attack the Requiem is given to the Minvera, which had just come to space...

Phase-46 "The Song Of Truth" - Under Dullindal's command, PLANT deals with the aftermath of the Requiem battle. Meanwhile, the Archangel, having been officially accepted into Orb's forces, enters the port of the free moon city Copernicus. Before Lacus and company head out, a red Haro carrying a message appears...

Phase-47 "Meer" - The Lacus assassination attempt using Meer was prevented but there was a sacrifice. Lacus' group returns to the Archangel and, reading Meer's diary, their thoughts linger. Meanwhile, Dullindal announces his "Destiny Plan" to an audience following the Requiem battle...

Phase-48 "To A New World" - The defense policy known as the "Destiny Plan", upon which the fate of humanity rests, is announced by Dullindal. It's said to match all of mankind with positions & roles that correspond to one's own abilities. For everyone to fight for a blessed world without war spoken of by the Chairman. Rey informs Shinn...

DESTINY MSV
ZGMF-X2000CQGB&S Gouf Crusher - Gouf Ignited variation. On the left arm is a large vise and the right arm has been made larger so that it can wield a hammer carried on its back. One of the early experimental models of the Gouf, it specialized in melee combat.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:53 AM
If all this is true, I'm quite saddened by the fact that no original Seed character dies. It feels too soft, and the people who are dying are too easy to predict. Ah well...
I have a feeling that episode 49 will be the best in the whole series, being entitled Rey. It will probably focus entirely on him and his past, as well his death.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Maybe one original character should die, what about Izak? He is an original character. @terra, remember that Fukuda must makes us happy, otherwise he will lose money. We watch GSD in part because we like a character in particular, most of the ppl like the original characters, so i think it isnt easy to kill them, make that almost impossible to do.

QUOTE:
END OF QUOTE

Who would be the sacrifice, Im hoping it isnt Meyring, she and Athrun must hook up.

FORGOT TO ASK: Any new information as to what the Fortune Gundam is?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
In the end, Cagalli stays on Earth. She holds out with Orb.

Athrun x Cagalli catastrophe? (As fueled by a reliable source and Animedia?) Does the relationship end by episode 45?

Even in the end, there is no Athrun x Cagalli.

no more athrun x cagalli? then perhaps athrun x meyrin i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 01:07 PM
@terra, remember that Fukuda must makes us happy, otherwise he will lose money. We watch GSD in part because we like a character in particular, most of the ppl like the original characters, so i think it isnt easy to kill them, make that almost impossible to do.

Exactly.

God, I wish Fukuda wasn't such a fucking pussy.
That idiot only cares about model kit sales, and has absolutely no particular pride in his own scripting.
And what little pride he has is wasted on cliches, things he dares to use because he knows that they work.

Also, it also makes me quite saddened that there actually are people who are happy with people being blatantly invincible. Doesn't anyone care for a believable plot anymore?

Edit: Oh and why can't characters that people like just die? I love Yzak, but if he died in a proper way I'd like him even more. Hell, I'd even like Kira more if that fucker died. But maybe not Lacus. I'll hate her even if she gets thrown into a snake pit filled with acid. Teehee.

Black_Wing
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Kira fighting rey makes sense. Recall before when Kira first saw legend he had a flashback of providence. They both have the dragoon system and all. I hope this cloing crap is explained. Its like starwars " luke im your father" . I dunno just wanna know whos mama slept with whos mama and who amam cloned whos mama. I d agree fukada spent more making gundam models than the actual plot for destiny which is sad. Im fine with Meyrin hooking up with athrun althoguh i thought him and lunamari would hit it up. Kira is like a cat he has 9 lives and so far he is down to 7. So it will likely take 7 more seasons of seed to kill Kira which is not possible which means he is immortal. Athrun was really cool in seed but i kinda lost some respect for him a little bit. I guess it kinda ll began once Kira stole lacus from him. but cant be mad at him for long. Who knows maybe in epsiode 50 Rau will team with Rey to fight kira i dunno Fukuda is good at killing people then rezzing them

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Well, to be honest I thought that Athuran and Shinn both die, since the final battle is Kira and Rey. It would be a good plot so far, just kind of boring to see Freedom and Legend going at it since it would be watching Seed all over again, but then again that's how the entire series has been! Geez, talk about lack of creativity.

On some different news, I have the following link to some info on Yzak and Deakra and their bad ass units....enjoy!

http://paintedover.com/uploads...oc=25&f=hjk005.jpg (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=25&f=hjk005.jpg)

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Wee, Gouf Ignited (Yzak Jule Custom). A part of me says "fuck you, cheap bastards, that's just a white gouf" but the other part's like "omg it's white and it fits Yzak's clothes! cool!". Damnation.

And yeah, I don't want the last fight to be between Kira and Rey. That's just nonsense. The two of them haven't interacted, and their suits are just like the ones they (Rey=Rau) had in Seed (almost).

Hopefully there will be at least one twist included in it all.

Motteh
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:57 PM
hmm just realised it though, it's the first time we've seen Deakka in a non long range big beamcannon suit
would be interesting to see him go into hand-to-hand combat for a change
and to be honest, i liked Yzak's former suit better, even though this one matches his hair and clothes

ChaosK
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:40 PM
why did he get rid of duel, that was a kickass suit. he and derka make a great team, he goes in and slices everybody and dearka just shoots and shoots and shoots...

yay, yzak got lines! from the looks of it shinn's going to become a "good guy" but he's going to die (i hope)
and im not hoping because i dont like him, i'm hoping because its ridiculous how none of the main characters in seed dies. WHY'D YOU BRING MWU BACK? HE DIED A COOL DEATH DAMNIT.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 08:48 PM
I also preferred Yzak's former suit. It had an awesome weapon.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:46 PM
I always thought that the couples would end like this:

Kira x Lacus
Athrun x Cagalli
Izak x Meyring (the possibility was there)
Deaka x Milly
Shinn x Lunamaria (unfortunately it looked that way)
Marrue x Andy OR Mwu
Rey x Djibril's Cat

If Athrun end up with Meyring, Maybe Cagalli and Izak have something i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Doubtful, but i doubt Cagalli ends up alone. Cant wait to watch the END.

BTW: How is it possible for Kira to waste 7 lives in 7 seven season, in season 4 Kira will get ALMIGHTY-ALL-OWNER status.

I want to see IZAK in the GOOD GUYS side. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Freki
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:28 PM
I agree that Rey v Kira is a little weird since they don't have any kind of connection other then Legend looking like Providence, but I think Rey v Kira is ok as long as those two are fighting to free up shinn and athrun to go against Dullindal. Seeing as how Dullindal's ultimate plan is to control everyone in the world it seems fitting that Shinn should break free of his control and join Athrun who broke free of Dullindal's manipulation earlier and fight against him to prevent the Destiny plan from happening. Also before Shinn crosses over Rey v Kira allows Athrun and Shinn to battle and give Athrun another chance to talk to Shinn.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Yzak x Meyrin?

Did those two even meet?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:45 PM
probably not and yzak already has his own girl, meyrin belongs to athrun!

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:45 PM
I always thought that the couples would end like this:

Kira x Lacus
Athrun x Cagalli
Izak x Meyring (the possibility was there)
Deaka x Milly
Shinn x Lunamaria (unfortunately it looked that way)
Marrue x Andy OR Mwu
Rey x Djibril's Cat

If Athrun end up with Meyring, Maybe Cagalli and Izak have something . Doubtful, but i doubt Cagalli ends up alone. Cant wait to watch the END.

BTW: How is it possible for Kira to waste 7 lives in 7 seven season, in season 4 Kira will get ALMIGHTY-ALL-OWNER status.

I want to see IZAK in the GOOD GUYS side.

I really like the last match, Rey and Djibril's Cat, that is a matchmade in heaven. But I think they'll argue over the kitty litter, oh well! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Illrenmazou
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:20 AM

PHASE-47 "Miia" (Episode 47 "Meer")
Meer dies.

I wonder how Meer will die, human bomb perhaps?

Vince Flyte
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Well since Cagalli is staying with Orb on Earth and after seeing this pic I'm sure Neo(Mwu) will Pilot the Akatsuki.
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gund...iny/orb-01-dragoon.jpg (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/orb-01-dragoon.jpg)

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:55 AM
Highly doubt it. That suit is Cagalli's and Cagalli's alone, considering that it was her father's will. She'll get into space with them...somehow. Hmm...7 dragoon unit thingies...don't really see how they can fit all that, although you never know...But still, Akatsuki with Dragoon is gonna be awesome.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized that AA still has the Moebius Zero! Bet Neo/Mwu's gonna pilot that, since he still has his skill with mobile armors (the Exass at the beginning of the series). Or there's also Bartfield's Murasame, since Andrew has Gaia now.

Curium
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by: Vince Flyte
Well since Cagalli is staying with Orb on Earth and after seeing this pic I'm sure Neo(Mwu) will Pilot the Akatsuki.
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gund...iny/orb-01-dragoon.jpg (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/orb-01-dragoon.jpg)

Thanks for pointing that out. I had been curious about the Akatsuki (http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN938417) that came with that model. Now we know.

Millenium-Boyz
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:41 AM
DUDE!!! GUYS!!! can anyone find anymore news on "Gundam Seed Eternity", my friend just told me it will be released in 2006, and they said the gossip was found in a chinese website !!!!

Motteh
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:46 AM
why did he get rid of duel, that was a kickass suit. he and derka make a great team, he goes in and slices everybody and dearka just shoots and shoots and shoots...even though i liked duel, i think that if you'd put Yzak in his blue Zaku VS Yzak in his Duel, that the Zaku would win the fight
just a hunch i have though, since it seemed that his blue Zaku had much more mobility and maneuverability then Duel

I also preferred Yzak's former suit. It had an awesome weapon.well i think that besides of the whip, which is quite cool, he got downgraded on weaponry, and besides his Zaku had the colourscheme of Duel i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:36 AM
The mobility and stuff might also have been due to Yzak's now developed & superior combating skills. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

About Akatsuki with the Dragoon system: why do you people find it cool?!?!?!!
What little coolness that system has is totally fucked over if every suit gets the damn thing.
Stupid Akatsuki deflects beams already, what the hell does it need Dragoons for, all it needs is a better pilot.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
The mobility and stuff might also have been due to Yzak's now developed & superior combating skills.

What little coolness that system has is totally fucked over if every suit gets the damn thing.
Stupid Akatsuki deflects beams already, what the hell does it need Dragoons for, all it needs is a better pilot.

I agree, but I'm so tired of complaining about Fukuda and the way he is taking this series. They should just give Kira and Athuran a button that will immobilize all enemy suits and enemy MS carriers. I really don't find a need for the Akatsuki to have dragoons, unless it were going against Legend or multiple MS. I give up....

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:21 AM
It'll just be interesting to see how Cagalli handles it...being the rookie pilot that she is

Splash!
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
considering that akatsuki has beam reflectors, wouldnt that be like an awesome DRAGOON defense. ABout the pilot, i always keeping on getting it that Neo will replace Cagalli as the pilot.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 08-24-2005, 01:09 PM
thats just hopless optimism. Neo isn't going to piolet Akatsuki and you know it.

ChaosK
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:05 PM
It'll just be interesting to see how Cagalli handles it...being the rookie pilot that she is

yeah, didnt dullindal say "athrun legend is equipted with the dragoon system but im sure a pilot like you can handle it" so how the fuck is cagali going to do it? i think rey's not even experienced enough to use it properly, i mean he hasnt launched them yet, he just bent them towards kira and shot 20 beams.

Curium
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:23 PM

yeah, didnt dullindal say "athrun legend is equipted with the dragoon system but im sure a pilot like you can handle it" so how the fuck is cagali going to do it? i think rey's not even experienced enough to use it properly, i mean he hasnt launched them yet, he just bent them towards kira and shot 20 beams.

What was said about Legend's DRAGOON unit was that it was a dumbed down version from what was used on Providence so that supposably any pilot can use it.

Freki
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:35 PM

I would think that Rey hasn't used them since he has yet to fight in space with the DRAGOON system, on Earth I don't know if the system would even work. Each piece would need to have the thrusters to constantly conteract the gravity of Earth as well as to move in all directions so that they are not just stationary. I think that is also why Kira hasn't used his system since he has been on Earth either, but this is only a guess.

Motteh
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:39 PM
The mobility and stuff might also have been due to Yzak's now developed & superior combating skills. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifhaha, i'll just take the word of the #1 Yzak fan for that then i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yeah well, if you give Akatsuki Dragoon's it would be seriously overpowered if you put a good pilot capable of using the Dragoon system in it
i mean, beams don't work, the Dragoon's will do the killing, you only have to worry about evading melee attacks and boomerangs and such
and besides, i don't like the Dragoon system anyway, too much a super weapon in my eyes (when used correctly like Rau did) because a single enemy just wouldn't have a chance to dodge all the beams from all the pods plus the suits gun(s) all at once, well no average pilot anyways

edit: btw, does anyone know the significance of the white suit that Yzak and Talia wear? and that Rau did in Seed?
some super special rank or something? since we haven't seen many of those whites throughout Seed and Destiny

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:50 PM
That's the commander suit. Yzak, Talia & Rau are/were all commanders of their respective ships/squads.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:54 PM
If I remember correctly, White is worn by captains that are high up. May be wrong though...need to check.

Kovash
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:36 PM
*Imagines Neo piloting Akatsuki with DRAGOON, using his suit to reflect the beams back around if they miss*

*drools*

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Yzak x Meyrin?

Did those two even meet?

There are 5 episodes left, and we still dont know if IZak will go to the Clyne Faction side. Meyring sweet personality would complement Izak's explosive and pissed one.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:04 PM

Yzak x Meyrin?

Did those two even meet?

There are 5 episodes left, and we still dont know if IZak will go to the Clyne Faction side. Meyring sweet personality would complement Izak's explosive and pissed one.

But you said that it was "possible". Saying that they "might" meet and that their attitudes complement each other are not possibilities, that's just groundless thinking.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:15 PM
from the title of one of the songs on the 3rd soundtrack, Kira-love theme, does anyone know if that song was played before in the series, and what episode? Because if not, and this is just a theory, I really feel more convinced that either Athuran or Kira will bite the dust in the end i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Motteh
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:43 PM
That's the commander suit. Yzak, Talia & Rau are/were all commanders of their respective ships/squads.but then how come we see so few of them? i highly doubt that there are that few commanders in ZAFT, and even though they are not obliged to show them in great extend, just showing 3 would seem rather low for being squadron/ship commanders wouldn't it?
my guess is that they are somehow above normal squad/ship leaders but just below FAITH members
that's all just speculation though

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 04:40 PM
No, they are just commanders. There are more than 3. Several have seen throughout the series, the fat one on the ship that Kira owned in ep 39 for example. Also, squadrons are pretty big, so it's natural that there aren't a gazillion of them.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 08-25-2005, 07:16 PM

Yzak x Meyrin?

Did those two even meet?

But you said that it was "possible". Saying that they "might" meet and that their attitudes complement each other are not possibilities, that's just groundless thinking.

I never said it would happen.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:23 PM
http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/d_astray/index.html Seed Destiny Astray Website is up, so some more Astray crap after Destiny i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif