PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

gundamseed84
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:45 PM
well the only damaged part of Gaia is that it has an opening at the cockpit...compared to the other 2 zakus it's damage is considered less..and the anime need not show u exactly that they are in the process of repairing Gaia to prove that it is repaired. The only Zakus available in Minerva is the red gunner and the blaze phantom..which both either lost their arms or worse in the previous battle against EA and ORB.

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by: gundamseed84
well the only damaged part of Gaia is that it has an opening at the cockpit...compared to the other 2 zakus it's damage is considered less..and the anime need not show u exactly that they are in the process of repairing Gaia to prove that it is repaired. The only Zakus available in Minerva is the red gunner and the blaze phantom..which both either lost their arms or worse in the previous battle against EA and ORB.

Hell, Athrun could take it out in the condition it was in. Sure, it might be unconfortable, and he'd be practically blind, but it would fly.

Much more likley, its been fixed up by now. They never explicitly said which ship the 3 gundams were going ot be assigned to, but it stands to reason that it could have been minerva....

Enter my next Crazy theory: Durindal set up the initial theft of the Gundams at the beginning of the series in an attempt to 'create' another Archangel...specificaly, by recreating the circumstances that caused Kira to put on the spot and become an influencial person, he hopes to turn Shinn into a very influencial pawn.

End Crazy Theory.

Anyway, its reasonable to assume Gaia has been repaired by now.

Roko
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by: Sano

Originally posted by: cybercoin

...Zaft is launching a major attack on LOGOs, Minerva, with 3 gundams will attack LOGO's main headquarters at HEAVEN's BASE in ICELAND..though it is rumoured that another character will appear...as LOGO's trumiph card.

*spoiler*

That would be Stellars brother, I believe. Forgot his name though.

I'm guessing he's also an extended. He too is getting some type of Gundam correct?

another MS similar to Destroy, perhaps? The intro does show Destiny and "a" freedom (i can't make out if its SF or just F) flying towards a mobile suit like Destroy...

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:28 PM
If Gaia has indeed been repaired, kinda makes you wonder why it was'nt used in the battle against the AA...probably becausethat episode was so focused on the battle between Shinn and Kira they did'nt want any other 'elite' mobile suit besides Impulse to deal with Kira. Which kind of explains why Saviour, zaku gunner and blaze phantom had to be taken out in that 2nd battle with ORB.

Edit: Referring to the post above, i think that scene was over when Destroy was got pounded...because it showed Stellar and Shinn having a face-off there. We'll most likely have to wait for the 4th opening for more details on this MS pilot thats Stellar's bro and the MS he'll be piloting.

Curium
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by: MeroTZ

Hell, Athrun could take it out in the condition it was in. Sure, it might be unconfortable, and he'd be practically blind, but it would fly.

Much more likley, its been fixed up by now. They never explicitly said which ship the 3 gundams were going ot be assigned to, but it stands to reason that it could have been minerva....

Enter my next Crazy theory: Durindal set up the initial theft of the Gundams at the beginning of the series in an attempt to 'create' another Archangel...specificaly, by recreating the circumstances that caused Kira to put on the spot and become an influencial person, he hopes to turn Shinn into a very influencial pawn.

End Crazy Theory.

Personally I don't think that theory is crazy. I had been thinking along similar lines, except I was thinking he wanted to set up an excuse to take out the EAF. Then he had Junius 7 dropped, but sent the Minerva to desperately try to stop it so ZAFT would look good. Etc, etc.

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by: Curium

End Crazy Theory.

Personally I don't think that theory is crazy. I had been thinking along similar lines, except I was thinking he wanted to set up an excuse to take out the EAF. Then he had Junius 7 dropped, but sent the Minerva to desperately try to stop it so ZAFT would look good. Etc, etc.

I cant take full credit for that theory, actually. You see, I stole the whole thing from the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2. In that they were trying to turn Raider into a second Snake by putting him into a situation similar to those that had made Snake into the badass he was.

Thought you should know what inspired me to make the comparison between the two.

Ahirman
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:44 AM
I cant take full credit for that theory, actually. You see, I stole the whole thing from the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2. In that they were trying to turn Raider into a second Snake by putting him into a situation similar to those that had made Snake into the badass he was.

Thought you should know what inspired me to make the comparison between the two.

And in both, there is an outside variable that complicated matters for those who planned the situations. In MGS 2 that would be Snake's very involvement in the whole thing while in GSD, the Archangel is that variable. As others have said, it's not that crazy of a theory behind the chairman's motives, especially as we know he likes to have influential people under his control (Fake Lacus).

gundamseed84
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:13 AM
by the way...gaia cannot fly

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:18 AM
that theory is way better than the chairman being in logos he's probbably leaked information to logos about the gundams reason why they only knew about gaia chaos and abyss. the chairman plan is undoubtedly very detailed and well laid out the use of his pawns is amazing he's becoming another patrick zara interms of influence he just moves smarter

cybercoin
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Gaia can fly. Gaia just isn't build for air battles.

gundamseed84
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:24 AM
cannot fly.....it just had boosters that can sustain mid-air for short period of time...just other MS....it cannot fly like force impulse chaos or freedom...it is built for ground combat....that is y it takes the form of BuCue....

DragonBladeX
Sat, 06-18-2005, 09:52 AM
I think it can....remember episode 2 of GSD? She did take it into flight, in the colony which has gravity in it. Maybe on earth, she lightened up on flying or so...

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:07 AM
nah gaia cant fly auel mentioned it already in one of the episode right before they fought agaisnt orb and the ea

gundamseed84
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:23 AM
aiyoh...in that 2nd episode...even zaku can fly....sword impulse can fly.....y can't Gaia fly...watch the show more carefully

MeroTZ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
nah gaia cant fly auel mentioned it already in one of the episode right before they fought agaisnt orb and the ea

Too true. I'm guessing that either Colony gravity is lower, which allowed Gaia to sustain flight in the first couple eps, or they made it fly in the colony as a plot device to escape. Either way, it cant technically fly now.

However, referring to Athrun 'flying' it, its sort of an interchangable term for 'pilot' in this case.

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:19 AM
aiyoh...in that episode...even zaku can fly....sword impulse can fly.....y can't Gaia fly...watch the show more carefully

first colony gravity is lower than earth gravity as mentioned by merotz also gaia wasnt going nowhere untill it shot a whole in the colony and finally shut your punk ass up and dont tell people to watch the show more carefully when in episode 22 auel said " to bad since gaia cant fly or swim" now your facts first before you post a message

gundamseed84
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:54 PM
oh manz...i was refering to episode 2 when someone said Gaia can fly....so in THAT situation zakus can fly too...it's a fact.. I never mention anything about Gaia can fly in other episodes...and I am trying to prove that Gaia CANNOT fly...*headache*

PUNKED!

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:16 PM
okay than i retract my previous statement but to all other know what the fuck your talking about before you post if you dont know something go here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=15216&enterthrea d=y) and ask so you dont get responses like my previous one

Barumonk
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:14 PM
The colony artificial gravity is just created by the spin of the entire colony. Once a craft were to take flight, it would immediatly return to a zero gravity environment, even while still inside the colony.

Motteh
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:50 PM
okay than i retract my previous statement but to all other know what the fuck your talking about before you post if you dont know something go here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=15216&enterthrea d=y) and ask so you dont get responses like my previous one

it's a good suggestion to point to that thread you made dannynonsense
but you might want to consider bumping that thread every once in a while then
since it's virtually off of page 1 on the threads page
just a suggestion so don't take this the wrong way

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
ahh im to lazy for that its there so if you guys wanna ask a question go there and guardian will answer most likely or somebody else i dont know. you guys decide you know what they say "knowledge is power"

gundamseed84
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:00 PM
But in GS and GSD...the PLANT are not spinning? I am not sure but they seemed to be 'standing' still all the time..perhaps it is different era from Universal Century whereby the original 'spinning' space colonies were built.

Yukimura
Sun, 06-19-2005, 03:39 AM
But in GS and GSD...the PLANT are not spinning? I am not sure but they seemed to be 'standing' still all the time..perhaps it is different era from Universal Century whereby the original 'spinning' space colonies were built.

Time to put that damned AP Physics knowledge to some use... Let us assume that gravity is a field effect force, which I think it has been observed to be, and we'll also assume that the PLANT's have some kind of artificial gravity field generators. These generators are most likley installed at both ends of the PLANTS, that said, because this field extends from the floor of the colony the further you get from the ground the lower the strength of the pull... now, it would likely require around 100 million metric shitloads of energy to create a gravitational field of about 1G uniformly distributed throughout the entire colony...air and ground alike... therefore the 1G portion of this field probably extends a short distance from the floor of the colony and drops off quickly the higher you go, so if an MS were to boost up from ground level it could probably excape the 1G gravity well of the artifical field and then experiance less and less gravity at higher and higher altitudes. This would explain how Gaia and the Zaku's could fly as they had much less downward acceleration to fight on the colony.

Something else to talk about, which might actually be relevent to the plot, I just reviewed episode 26 or 27 and I noticed that Dullindal had on his screen the same spec sheet for Destroy that Djibril was looking at while dressing down Neo/Muu over his failures... Did anyone else notice this and does anyone have any idea what it might mean about Dullindal. He couldn't have had intel that good, or if he did he must really be an ass not to have tried to stop it's development.

gundamseed84
Sun, 06-19-2005, 03:48 AM
In other forums of GSD..it was discussed about the identity of Dullindal. My guess is he might be one of the Logos too...just that he wanted to rule by himself..thus trying to get rid of the other Logos. His method is to gain support from all people, even some soldiers from EA might volunteer in the 'kill LOGOS' project. That is one reason why he has the blueprint of Destroy..and also the information of all the members in LOGOs...when these information should be kept top secret among the organisation itself. See the irony..he blamed the Logos for the ones promoting wars and earn money thru manufacturing of MS...but he himself indirectly support the Logo's actions. From the beginning of the GSD we can see how much of zaft's forces has changed...and it went on a big scale in creating new MS like the Zaku series..not forgetting that Zaft is the one producing almost all the Gundams. In a meeting with the Minerva crew, he said he will do something about the Logos...yet what was behind him at that time was one of the newest MS, Gouf, which most probably is produced by the Logos and bought over with $$$.

Barumonk
Sun, 06-19-2005, 07:24 AM

Actually I was thinking of Heliopolis(sp?), I completely forgot that they stole those three from PLANT.

Dannynonsense
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:47 AM
In other forums of GSD..it was discussed about the identity of Dullindal. My guess is he might be one of the Logos too...just that he wanted to rule by himself..thus trying to get rid of the other Logos. His method is to gain support from all people, even some soldiers from EA might volunteer in the 'kill LOGOS' project. That is one reason why he has the blueprint of Destroy..and also the information of all the members in LOGOs...when these information should be kept top secret among the organisation itself. See the irony..he blamed the Logos for the ones promoting wars and earn money thru manufacturing of MS...but he himself indirectly support the Logo's actions. From the beginning of the GSD we can see how much of zaft's forces has changed...and it went on a big scale in creating new MS like the Zaku series..not forgetting that Zaft is the one producing almost all the Gundams. In a meeting with the Minerva crew, he said he will do something about the Logos...yet what was behind him at that time was one of the newest MS, Gouf, which most probably is produced by the Logos and bought over with $$$.

i disagree because logos has a great deal of hatetred towards coodinators also the blue cosmo a division of logos
i think that the chairman is just using logos to justify his actions also its seem that the chairman doesnt want to rule the world just wants to destroy everything. as far as the new ms goes who know and who cares there just ripoffs any way

Curium
Sun, 06-19-2005, 04:38 PM
i disagree because logos has a great deal of hatetred towards coodinators also the blue cosmo a division of logos
i think that the chairman is just using logos to justify his actions also its seem that the chairman doesnt want to rule the world just wants to destroy everything. as far as the new ms goes who know and who cares there just ripoffs any way

Not neccessarily. Some of the members might, but personally I believe that Logos itself is just using that as an excuse to continue the war.

Dannynonsense
Sun, 06-19-2005, 05:48 PM
true since there are the merchants of death they make money off of war, however in this point of the series that informatiion will not be disclosed. but it would be real lame if he was part of logos it would bring up the question why wasnt dijbril aware of his actions

Curium
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Very simple. He decided it was time to cut ties with Logos and wipe out any knowledge of his association with them. Despite everything he is doing, he is being VERY careful to make sure he looks like a hero to the masses.

TeknoXI
Sun, 06-19-2005, 09:15 PM
If Dullundal was indeed once apart of Logo, it would mean he would have a lot of information to work with. LOGOS works jointly with each other to maximize their profits. Dullundal saw his chance with Destroy and used its defeat to propell his plan to eliminate LOGOS to control the world by being the savior.

This is what I think.

Also, I doubt they're using Gravitational Generators. Like you said, it takes too much energy. It's easier to spin and use the centripical acceleration as a subsitute for gravity. The reason why Gaia might have been seen as flying in the earlier episodes is because the gravitational force decreases as an object draws nearer to the center of the spin. This has to do with torque.

After eps 35, Shinn has been crossed the board to the other side as a pawn and upgraded to a rook.
(Yes, if you watched, you'll notice chess references.)

Sano
Sun, 06-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Woa, so those chess peices do symbolize the characters, literally then.

Ok, on a slightly different matter. Although Shinn and Dullindal have very little characteristics in common, I couldn't help but notice a kind of similarity. For an example: Dullindal and Klueze used to be friends that discussed ideals and values together. Shinn and Rey are friends (for now), and they too exchange ideas and values. Dullindal has dark hair, while shinn has dark hair too. Rey is a modified clone of Klueze, so they're kind of alike (correct me if i'm wrong). In a way, I'm wondering if Dullindal is possibly looking into Shinn as a successor to him to lead Zaft, like how Rey is in a way kind of the successor to Klueze.

Also, is there a possiblity of Stellar coming back into the series alive? Perhaps the EAF sent in a secret dive team to retrieve her body and revive her by pumping drugs into her (right after the battle, and the cold water probably helped preserve her).... this seems to be very unlikely, but i was just speculating.

LokeXero
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:22 PM
The Pawn hasnt actually crossed the board though, its got the White King in check in ep 35, maybe in ep 36+ we'll see a different piece to represent Shinn showing he has crossed the board and anyway wouldnt Dullindal make him a Queen if he could cause are far as i know you can make a pawn a Queen, but atm Shinns simply a pawn. Im assuming Kira is the White King since Lacus is the White Queen and i think AA is the Bishop in one of the shots. Makes me wonder what piece Rey is, cause after ep35 i clearly see alot of Rau in him...

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:12 AM
And it makes me wonder what Athrun becomes...never heard of a black piece switching over to white in Chess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Curium
Mon, 06-20-2005, 01:48 AM
In another thread I had mentioned it being more of a chess/checkers hybrid (since taking the king isn't enough), maybe Othello is added in there as well.

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-20-2005, 08:01 AM
i dont know about all that i think the chairman is only good at playing chess not checkers and othello (no comment)

cybercoin
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:00 AM
It think Rey is the knight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Blues
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I've noticed there are a bunch of Shinn haters around. Personally, I think that having an arrogant asshole as the main character is a breath of fresh air. Plus, unlike Heero, Shinn actually HAS a reason to be an ass.

Plus, the way the Impulse beat Freedom was pretty ingenious. Yeah, one could argue that Kira wasn't trying to kill Shinn, but the fact that Shinn took that into consideration and beat the "Ultimate Coordinator" says alot about his ability.

Anyway, onto Ep 36. From what we know about Destiny and Legend, I'm betting that Athrun is gonna refuse Dullindal's offer and take off, leaving Rey to pilot Legend. It'll be interesting to see Rey get an actually Gundam.

And finally, does anyone find it amusing that whenever a Gundam gets destroyed in this series, there's another one to replace it off the bat?

DragonBladeX
Mon, 06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
More likely, its how they manage to manuture the new model after the destruction of so and so model in this show. Their timing is just unreal, yet sort of welcomed, as shown on Shinn's face when he received Destiny.

gundamseed84
Mon, 06-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Athrun nvr accept Legend..he might take off in Gaia as mentioned....but I wondered y he need to make a big stir? He could use his FAITH authority and get an MS easily instead of using force..

fox_t
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Call it a hunch...but I think Athrun will get away in a Gouf.

MeroTZ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by: fox_t
Call it a hunch...but I think Athrun will get away in a Gouf.

I think that'd be a safe bet /wink.

I think somewhere a rumor started that Andy was getting Gaia at some point, and Athrun taking it would have fulfilled that.

fox_t
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah I heard that too. But then you have to wonder wouldn`t he just bug Lacus to make him a new MS. After all he flew her out to space and has kept her company inside an asteroid for awhile now. The least she can do is build him a new MS.

fox_t
Mon, 06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Blues
I've noticed there are a bunch of Shinn haters around. Personally, I think that having an arrogant asshole as the main character is a breath of fresh air. Plus, unlike Heero, Shinn actually HAS a reason to be an ass.

How can you compare Heero to Shinn??

Imagine putting Shinn inside of Wing Zero. He would go crazy and destroy both Plant and Earth. At least Heero had some semblance of a conscience. Can you really call a guy whose only line for about 35 episodes was "Relena", an asshole.

Plus, the way the Impulse beat Freedom was pretty ingenious. Yeah, one could argue that Kira wasn't trying to kill Shinn, but the fact that Shinn took that into consideration and beat the "Ultimate Coordinator" says alot about his ability.

Yes I am a fan of Kira, but during that fight he cut off Impulse's head and left arm...I think if anything it would show that the design of the Gundam is ingenious.

And finally, does anyone find it amusing that whenever a Gundam gets destroyed in this series, there's another one to replace it off the bat?

It's either that or have them sustain heavy damage and never get destroyed or have the characters find random Gundams that no one on earth knew existed but they happened to stumble upon them through their travels.

I think the bigger question is...did anyone else find Gundam Wing to be a waste of time as much as I did...

The fight scenes were a joke...I think I'd take Seeds well timed replacement Gundams over the indestructable, randomly found Gundams of GW anyday.

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
the issue of andy receving gaia is more fact than rumor since its on gunota

Anonyguy
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:23 PM
I don't know if anyone is aware of this but since the japanese are very unique, villains have a particular way of laughing. In manga it is written as ,"Ku Ku Ku" and it is used exclusively for villains and evil characters. It may be a little hard to try and imagine exactly how that sounds to non-japanese speakers but if you watch episode 35 of Destiny, pay close attention to how Shinn is laughing after he "killed" Kira. That is how villains who use the "Ku Ku Ku" laugh sound.

Just something to keep in mind. ^_~

Blues
Mon, 06-20-2005, 06:05 PM

How can you compare Heero to Shinn??

Imagine putting Shinn inside of Wing Zero. He would go crazy and destroy both Plant and Earth. At least Heero had some semblance of a conscience. Can you really call a guy whose only line for about 35 episodes was "Relena", an asshole.

Yes I am a fan of Kira, but during that fight he cut off Impulse's head and left arm...I think if anything it would show that the design of the Gundam is ingenious.

It's either that or have them sustain heavy damage and never get destroyed or have the characters find random Gundams that no one on earth knew existed but they happened to stumble upon them through their travels.

I think the bigger question is...did anyone else find Gundam Wing to be a waste of time as much as I did...

The fight scenes were a joke...I think I'd take Seeds well timed replacement Gundams over the indestructable, randomly found Gundams of GW anyday.

True. Wing was a joke. I mean...Gundanium? Come on now...plus everyone shit a brick whenever a gundam was around.

When I said the comment about Heero, at the time, he was the only other asshole-ish hero I could think of. I didn't think about Kamille.

fox_t
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:02 AM

Ok fine, but I think, "Fly away from the tempestuous sea, GOUF!"...

puts that rumour to rest.

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:50 AM

Ok fine, but I think, "Fly away from the tempestuous sea, GOUF!"...

puts that rumour to rest.

I believe that Athrun would be escaping on a GOUF, though the voice at the end of the preview mentioning GOUF is more of a random gundam/mobile suit name thrown at the end to finish the episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. It was pure coincidence im sure.

danholo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:14 AM
The unit mentioned by Talia in the end of the preview, has always some role in the next episode. It is quite clear that Athrun escapes with a Gouf from ZAFT with Meyrin. Andrew piloting Gaia has been taken from a Japanese Internet Hobby Shop. They wouldn't be lying about their line-up.

Here are some spoilers (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=584634&postcount=751) I read about on AnimeSuki's forums which, in turn, have been taken from AnimeOnDVD's forums:

According to Takeda Seiji - MBS (Mainichi Broadcasting System) producer for Gundam SEED / Gundam SEED Destiny and voice actor for King T@KED@, Meer Campbell's manager - Lacus Clyne becomes the key in Gundam SEED Destiny. (Just like last time... whoopie. )

Lunamaria falls in love with Shinn. (Oh my god this made my YEAR. )

Overhearing chairman and Rey, Meer tells Athrun.

Shinn is completely taken in by chairman and Rey.

Kira, Athrun, Lacus, and Cagalli have leading parts in final stage of Gundam SEED Destiny. (Kind of like how they had leading parts in the entire series. So lame...)

According to an anime magazine:

Freedom falls, Archangel goes missing, too, it is as if the remaining obstacle is Lacus Clyne. The chairman, it seems, faces his target, Lacus, in space. [Anime magazine material edited 06/17/05]

Some other rumours, which are likely to turn out to be true but should be treated with a grain of salt:

Posting on a Japanese board other than 2ch, a source put out some interesting spoilers the past two weeks.

Below are some of them.

Helping him escape, Meyrin goes with Athrun to Eternal.

Waltfeld pilots Gaia. (Has been proven true.)

Lacus may have developed Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice developed, or had a hand in their development.

The title of episode 39 contains a character name.

In episode 36, it is Meer that the hand is held out to. However, Meer declares, "I am Lacus ... Lacus!" and she refuses. Though for a moment, Meer's real face emerges. Athrun gets on a Gouf to escape. Athrun escapes with Meyrin.

The source added that theories of Meyrin's death are false.

Credit goes to Sola on AnimeSuki's forum for these. I fail to notice who posted this stuff on the forums he got these from though!

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:16 AM
Yah...most of the preview ends with a gundam going to be featured in the upcoming, save for the one on Stellar falling into the sea, the preview mentioned Gaia, probably something to do with Stellar i suppose. Btw the voice is not Talia but Ramius, same for GS.

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:21 AM
hey i was browsing around and found a link to a site that has a series a mobile suits based of GS and GSD Buster Gundam inferno looks cool check it out (http://page.freett.com/44010916/page055.html)

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Wow...thats some kickass pictures in there...Lucifer Gundam is probably an opposite of the current of 'angel' gundams in GS and GSD, love the wings and the eyes. Any gundams that has a huge melee weapon or gun is definitely in my book. Love the way they modified Buster, but my fave is the Ouga.

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:24 AM
Buster Inferno looks cool but the other ones look ridiculous.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:28 AM
lol I remember this guys. The craziest thing is that he made all of his artwork using only ms paint. Yea. Insane.

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Really? That explains the blockness of the pictures...this guy has way too much free time on his hands. Still i respect him for using ms paint.

Motteh
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: DragonBladeX
I believe that Athrun would be escaping on a GOUF, though the voice at the end of the preview mentioning GOUF is more of a random gundam/mobile suit name thrown at the end to finish the episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. It was pure coincidence im sure.

in the original Seed all episode preview "catchphrases" were ended with Gundam i believe
in Destiny they use different "final words"
and more often then not the final words indicated the unit/person that would play a significant role in the episode (more or less anyway)
atleast that's what i think to be correct, if anyone is certain of something different please feel free to correct me
but please don't just say "you stand corrected!" or "you're wrong!" (although i expect that will happen after that last sentence i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

kyo_souma04
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, if anyone noticed, in the preview, it shows Athrun with a gun and holding his out out. But the interesting part is that behind him, in the GOUF in the mass production colors.

Also, on another note, this site has had all the pilots for new and upcoming gundams for GSD for awhile now: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:17 AM
There's some speculation over who Athrun will take with him to ORB/AA. There's Meyrin, Lunamaria or Mia. I would rule Mia out for the fact that she is still pretty much attached to the chairman. Lunamaria seems a likely choice as she knows about the truth about Lacus and Mia(i think), and she might find the chairman's motives questionable. Meyrin...well from the previews of episode 35, she finally has the courage to help Athrun out in his escape so thats another likely candidate there. Or worse comes to worse, he doesn't take anyone i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

ev0luti0nzer0
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:08 AM
Here are some "Possible" spoilers...i got them off a blog.

Phase 39 [Lunamaria]
Lunamaria discovers how Shinn feels about her, and considers a meeting with him.

Phase 40 [Reunion in the Battlefield]
Kira and the AA depart for space, and ZAFT sends a pursuit, helped by Yzak and Dearka.

Phase 41 [New Wings]
Athrun and Kira unite with Lacus, and receive an information about Minerva being attacked by the EA.

[First Possibility for 42]
Phase 42 [A New Enemy/Friend]
Shinn and Minerva struggle against continuous attacks from the EA. An unidentified suit helps them, but it looked extremely similar to Freedom.

[Second Possibility for 42]
Phase 42 [Space for the Final Fight]
Minerva receives orders to come back to space. Lunamaria glares at Shinn, and Meyrin gets sentenced 20 days to be put in a cell. She hopes for the safety of Athrun in the cell. Meanwhile AA tries to contact Eternal&

[Third Possibility for 42]
Phase 42 [Duel again&]
The space has gone quiet after the confusions of Logos on Earth. The Jule team, who were currently on a mission, receives an information of unidentified spaceship from a scout. Yzak and Dearka launch to get the data on Shuratshu Duel Gundam. Meanwhile the undiscovered AA suffer from insufficient resources&

Phase 43 [Freezing Space]
Dullindal gets nervous about Eternal, which is still not discovered. He forms a strategy where Stanpeder is fired randomly and make them come out. Meanwhile Lunamaria is talking to prisoned Meyrin in Minerva, when EA attacks. Lunamria gets in the Core Splender and launches as Impulse for the first time&

cybercoin
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:25 AM
Kick ass episodes I must say. And even if that Darkness Gundam is made with paint it still rules.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-22-2005, 04:20 AM
i dont think those spoilers are credible thats my opinion

danholo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:14 AM
The title of episode 39 contains a character name.

Lunamaria... Possible. But unless those spoilers are from a magazine scan, I'll have a hard time believing them.

danholo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:28 AM
The newest issue of Gundam Ace has spoilers for eps 37-40.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albu.../kria09393/up42892.jpg (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/kria09393/up42892.jpg)

Here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=586323&postcount=844):

Ep 37 :- Darkness Of Lightning
The Chancellor, after hearing about Athrun leaving Gibraltar with Meyrin in a Gouf, gaves an order to shot Athrun down. Shinn, who's chasing Athrun down with Rey, gets into a dilemma of whether he should really follows the order. Shinn finallys comes to a decision and goes into "SEED" and shot Athrun....!

Ep 38 :- A New Flag
With the deadline set for the Chancellor's request for Heavn Base to turn over all LOGOS member hiding there apporaching, Shinn reveal his feeling for Luna. Understanding what it's like to those dearest to him, Shinn swears that he will protect Luna at all cost. However, EA land the first strike and under the fire power of the Destroy Gundam, ZAFT is on the losing side. Shinn, burning with anger, leads ZAFT back onto the upper hand.

Ep 39 :- Kira Of The Sky.
Lacus, after returning to PLANT, goes into hiding to look for that "Something" which can gives insight to the Chancellor's thoughts.
When she finally finds a piece of it, ZAFT forces prevents her escape. When all seems hopeless, Kira appears in the Strike Rouge.

Ep 40 :- The Golden Meaning
Under the praise of the Chancellor, Shinn gives his all at Heavn's Base. Having given up on dealing with Athrun, Shinn gets information regarding Djibril, after escaping from Heaven's Base, hiding in ORB.

Translation courtesy of MakubeX2 over at AnimeSuki's forums. It's a speedy translation so it might be difficult to understand or incohesive. I'll post another version if one comes out.

danholo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Different translation of the spoilers by W-General at AnimeSuki:

Finally parting ways with Dullindal, Athrun leaves Gibratar base.
Taking his helper Meyrin with him, he takes off on a Gouf.
After discovering that, Dullindal gave the cold order "Permission to shot him down"
Chasing after Athrun with Rey, Shinn is deeply troubled . Are they really gonna shoot him down? However, is the final answer that Shinn's gonna come up with really what Dullindal has instructed? Once again, Shinn breaks his SEED and goes to shoot Athrun...!

Dullindal demands the extradition of Logos members who have escaped into Heavens Base. During this time, Shinn confronts Lunamaria. Understanding the pain of losing the one he loves, Shinn promised to Lunamaria that "He will protect her." Suddenly, the EAF launches a pre-emptive attack. The overwhelming power of the Destroy Gundam herded the ZAFT forces. However with his burning vengeance, Shinn was even able to turn the tides of the battle, which had tilted towards the EAF.

Lacus, having returned to PLANT, has been searching "something" which has been concealed. It was something which may reveal Dullindal's true intentions. Lacus was finally able to get her hands on a fragment of that thing. However, just as she was about to return to Kira's side, ZAFT forces stand in her way. When all seems hopeless, Kira arrives in space with the Strike Rouge.

Shinn was praised by Dullindal for his valiant fight at heavens base. Discarding all the weakness he had during his diemma of whether he should fire at Athrun or not, Shinn was completely engrossed in his determination to get stronger. At that time, they received information that Djibril, who escaped Heavens Base alone, is hiding in Orb. The spearhead of Shinn's hatred begins to target Orb.....

Curium
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: danholo
The spearhead of Shinn's hatred begins to target Orb.....

Since when has it not?

intense
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:52 PM
pretty cool spoilers....
its nice to know that meryin is going along with athrun to go to ORB so that they can join up with AA there. Then AA can have 1 more member... CIC maybe? (even thuogh its milli's job already)

solid01
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
so in the next opening i bet your going to see shin and lunamaria naked infront of destiny.
well i don't know if the spoilers are real or not but, if it is real i'm really disapointed there there showing strike freedom and infinate justice so late in the series.

although i herd some rumors that destiny might be 60 epiosdes

cybercoin
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:22 PM
I hope so.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
the time slot for destiny has been filled in october so its reported it will only run the regular 50 episode

Edit: but im hope it does run longer than 50 since its a great story because of shinn

solid01
Wed, 06-22-2005, 04:03 PM
you think it's a great story because of shinn

shin is the reason destiny was so fucked for the first 20 episodes, it didn't get really intresting till archangel appeared, alot people i know stopped watching it after episode 10, 11.

al they need to do from the start was put kira and athrun in gundams from the start that wold of been the best,
but i like how they're making shinn evil, thik the last 10 epiosdes r gonna be really crazy

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
i knew somebody was gonna say something when i posted that but for once let me explain myself in the typical gundam series the character thats annouced and say the story focuses on is the good guy but is shinn the good no he's slowing turning over to the dark side which makes the story intresting but fucks it up at the same time what im saying if the story is gonna revolve around shinn there gonna need a lot more episodes or else he is gonna die or join the aa on some bullshit. and finaly know this all people who have the balls to comment or quote me im more of a kira fan than a shinn fan though he is a welcome change im not very found of people who are mentally unstable

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
sorry bout the double post but on a side not apparently destiny's boomerangs can extend to become regular beam sabers says so here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZGMF-42S_Destiny_Gundam)

Motteh
Wed, 06-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: solid01
you think it's a great story because of shinn

shin is the reason destiny was so fucked for the first 20 episodes, it didn't get really intresting till archangel appeared, alot people i know stopped watching it after episode 10, 11.

al they need to do from the start was put kira and athrun in gundams from the start that wold of been the best,
but i like how they're making shinn evil, thik the last 10 epiosdes r gonna be really crazy
when Destiny started it was known that some of the cast from Seed would make an appearance
and besides, if they immediately showed Athrun and Kira in suits at the start i would've stopped watching most likely
cause it would've felt as just a cheap clone of Seed, now Destiny is refreshing on it's own since it's not an exact copy

solid01
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:24 PM
well u have a point.
butknow what would ave made a wicked story

if they focused on kira being the ultimate coordinator
if they did something like that it would have been crazy

TeknoXI
Thu, 06-23-2005, 01:14 AM
It would also be cool if they turned the Astray manga into an anime to fill some holes. I've read the summary one of the Astray volumes and I find that it would be a really cool and worthwhile.

So back on topic, thus far, from just the information presented on Infinite Justice, it doesn't sound a powerful as Strike Freedom not any more powerful than the previous Justice. I did love how in GS, they could combine the two beam sabers together to make a kick-ass dual bladed beam saber. Does this remind anyone of Tekkaman Blade? (Look at my banner)

I demand more Jedi beam saber blocking beam rifle action!!!! Most awesome thing that could be done. I'm going to rewatch GS again just for this reason.

LokeXero
Thu, 06-23-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
It would also be cool if they turned the Astray manga into an anime to fill some holes. I've read the summary one of the Astray volumes and I find that it would be a really cool and worthwhile.

So back on topic, thus far, from just the information presented on Infinite Justice, it doesn't sound a powerful as Strike Freedom not any more powerful than the previous Justice. I did love how in GS, they could combine the two beam sabers together to make a kick-ass dual bladed beam saber. Does this remind anyone of Tekkaman Blade? (Look at my banner)

I demand more Jedi beam saber blocking beam rifle action!!!! Most awesome thing that could be done. I'm going to rewatch GS again just for this reason.

Yer astray would be cool as a series...

IMHO Infinite Justice is hiding something, something that makes it as powerful as SF, other wise what was the point in rebuilding it.

And Tekno, i always preferred Saber to Blade

Motteh
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by: solid01
well u have a point.
butknow what would ave made a wicked story

if they focused on kira being the ultimate coordinator
if they did something like that it would have been crazy

here too i would've felt that is would be a cheap clone
since it would focus all on Kira again
i'm happy that Kira plays "back up guitar" in this series
although you can hardly say that because of his role in the series
but i do feel it nice to have an additional main character, Shinn

on another note, if they made a side story or a movie or something that focusses on Kira being the Ultimate Coordinator, that would be totally fine with me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dannynonsense
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:01 AM
hey just wanted to let all you guys know out there if you didnt that GSD ending 4 will begin airing in july so expect to see it in episode 37 or 38

antoine
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Don't confuse the liking of Shinn with the patience for Kira's reappearance. Though after seeing how Kira was first portrayed, I have to say a loved it, and I thank Shinn's character for that I guess.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:30 AM
For those wondering about Strike Freedom and its 8 DRAGOON weapon pods. Look at the long list for Infinite Justice. If you thought S. Freedom was overkill just look at Infinite Justice. I'm not gonna pity that thing, it definitely didn't get the short end of the stick.
Oh and the Doms. Limited-MP suits with beam shields. Jesus. And alil Zaku for good measure. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Enjoy guys. Lets see if we can get some translations.

Dinn, Strike Freedom, Inifinite Justice (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/GSD_01.jpg)
DOM Trooper (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/GSD_02.jpg)
Zaku Splendor MSV (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/zaku_splendor.jpg)

NineTailsKitsu
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by: danholo
Different translation of the spoilers by W-General at AnimeSuki:

Finally parting ways with Dullindal, Athrun leaves Gibratar base.
Taking his helper Meyrin with him, he takes off on a Gouf.
After discovering that, Dullindal gave the cold order "Permission to shot him down"
Chasing after Athrun with Rey, Shinn is deeply troubled . Are they really gonna shoot him down? However, is the final answer that Shinn's gonna come up with really what Dullindal has instructed? Once again, Shinn breaks his SEED and goes to shoot Athrun...!

Dullindal demands the extradition of Logos members who have escaped into Heavens Base. During this time, Shinn confronts Lunamaria. Understanding the pain of losing the one he loves, Shinn promised to Lunamaria that "He will protect her." Suddenly, the EAF launches a pre-emptive attack. The overwhelming power of the Destroy Gundam herded the ZAFT forces. However with his burning vengeance, Shinn was even able to turn the tides of the battle, which had tilted towards the EAF.

Lacus, having returned to PLANT, has been searching "something" which has been concealed. It was something which may reveal Dullindal's true intentions. Lacus was finally able to get her hands on a fragment of that thing. However, just as she was about to return to Kira's side, ZAFT forces stand in her way. When all seems hopeless, Kira arrives in space with the Strike Rouge.

Shinn was praised by Dullindal for his valiant fight at heavens base. Discarding all the weakness he had during his diemma of whether he should fire at Athrun or not, Shinn was completely engrossed in his determination to get stronger. At that time, they received information that Djibril, who escaped Heavens Base alone, is hiding in Orb. The spearhead of Shinn's hatred begins to target Orb.....

"During this time, Shinn confronts Lunamaria. Understanding the pain of losing the one he loves, Shinn promised to Lunamaria that "He will protect her."

.....Huh??

cybercoin
Thu, 06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, he just needs someone to protect in order to become stronger. *nods*

solid01
Thu, 06-23-2005, 04:10 PM

episodes 39 is so false they stil have to get back to orb, and plus infinate justice and strike freedom gets devoloped in orb so there no way kira would go to space

Knives122
Thu, 06-23-2005, 04:41 PM
It looks like SF does indeed have the DRAGOON system, and IF has a sick leg beam(can you say spinning round house kick(I would like to see that)), and it seems that IF also has 5 beam sabers

(decided to make the pic visible from that link)
http://img78.echo.cx/img78/5276/11195141023024uw.jpg

danholo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by: solid01episodes 39 is so false they stil have to get back to orb, and plus infinate justice and strike freedom gets devoloped in orb so there no way kira would go to space

I'm really sorry that the series isn't going the way you would like it to proceed. Live with it. This is an official spoiler from a Japanese magazine "Gundam ACE", or do you propose they have received false information? Magazines like Gundam ACE and Newtype provide official spoilers.

edit: Check out the armaments of the Infinite Justice! Looks like there's more to it then we were initially made to believe. That's some nice melee weaponry.

danholo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Another translation accredited to Phione, got these from Gundams.net Forums:

37 Darkness of Thunder
After deciding to go separate ways with Dullindal, Athrun left the Gibraltar Base. Along with Meyrin, who helped him earlier, they took off in a GOUF. Upon learning this, Dullindal coolly and calmly issued the order to "Shoot down the target". Going after Athrun with Rey, Shinn wavered. Should I really fire on him...?
In the end, the conclusion Shinn reached was to stick with Dullindal. By acivating his "Seed" again, Shinn shot down Athrun...!

38 A New Flag
Dullindal demanded the turning over of the Logos members, who fled to Heaven's Base. As the deadline approaches, Shinn and Lunamaria confronted each other. Knowing how it feels to lose a loved one, Shinn sweared to Lunamaria, that "I'll protect you with all my might".
On the other hand, the EA suddenly dealt a preemptive strike. With the overwhelming force of the Destroy Gundam, ZAFT forces were pushed back. However, buring with vengence, Shinn successfully turned the tide of war, which was in EA's favor.

39 Kira of the Sky
Upon returning to PLANTs, Lacus remained hidden in the shadow while searching for "something" It is something that'd shed lights to the true intentions of Dullindal. Finally, she found the missing piece. While trying to return to Kira's side, ZAFT force stood in her way. Appearing in the last minute was Kira, who came to space, in Strike Rouge.

40 The Golden Meaning
Shinn was praised by Dullindal for his bravery in the battle of Heaven's Base. Determined to dispose of his weakness, which resulted from his anguish after attacking Atrhun, Shinn decided to only aim for becoming stronger. At this time, there came an inteligence stating that Djibril, who escaped from Heaven's Base by himself, was in hiding in Orb.
Shinn's focus of hatred, now turned toward Orb...

Phione has the most accurate translation.

Also, new spoilers I got from Gundams.net Forums from the newest issue of Dengeki Hobby Japanese (http://img271.echo.cx/img271/8383/dhspoiler1xy.jpg),:

36 Flight of Athrun
Destiny and Legend, the two newest Gundams, are assigned to Minerva. However, Athrun remained doubtful toward Dullindal's attitude. On the other hand, in preparation for the assult on Heaven's Base, the EA base where the Logos members escaped, forces continued to gather in Gibraltar.

37 Darkness of Thunder
Athrun, who escaped from Gibraltar on a GOUF Ignited, was pursued by Shinn's Destiny and Rey's Legend. Dullindal, fearing the possibility of inteligence leakage, gives Rey the ok to shoot down the target. While seeing Rey being confident that their action is a blunt betrayl to the Chairman, Shinn became confused...

38 A New Flag
Dullindal demanded the handing over of Logos members, who fled to heaven's base, and of course, it did not receive any replies. On the contrary, Djibril decided to deal with ZAFT, by initiating a preemptive strike. Being attacked by the new weapon Nibelungen (?) and Destroy, the situation turned against ZAFT...

39 Kira of the Sky
With Shinn's performance, ZAFT took down Heaven's Base, but Djibril still managed to escape. Fearful that Orb might be the next target, Lacus and Co. was pursued by ZAFT forces, which launched a surprise attack. On the other hand, Kira, who just lost Freedom, received words that Eternal is being attacked...

Rik
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Is the flight pack deattachable for Infinite Justice. If so, then wouldn't that be just as good as the DRAGOON system. I mean Athrun make it fly around and shot stuff.

Dannynonsense
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:42 PM
hey has anyone translated the text on that pic with sf and if id like to know the names of justice's weapons

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:14 PM
So Kira basically has a long range oriented Gundam while Athrun has a close range oriented gundam. I wonder how many things with beam sabers is on Athrun's IJ.

Athrun and Meyrin are gonna fight Legend and Destiny with a Gouf? That is gonna be interesting. If Athrun manages to damage either of them, I will lose respect for both Rey and Shinn.

I think Shinn is gonna get Lunamaria killed also.
Athrun and Kira are gonna F up Shinn if he trys to/does destroy Orb. Heck, Cagalli may even kill him. When Shinn goes into Orb guns blazin, I hope that he shots some poor defenseless family and realizes what he just did.

This is my interpretation of the characters.
Shinn=Anakin
Athrun=Obi wan Kenobi
Kira=Yoda
Dullindal=The Emperor
Lunamaria=Padme

solid01
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:08 PM
so if those spoilers are real
then kira isn't geting strike freedom anytime soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

probably have to wait another month til u see it

DragonBladeX
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Thats an even shorter time frame than Seed i believe to showcase the 'End' gundams and wrap it up in 10 episodes. They have to do some very good expansion of the plot within that or its gonna be a cliche remake of Seed again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Why can't this sereies just be 10 eps longer?

solid01
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:58 PM
LOL check this out this shit is funny
Click Here (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=871 1)

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Infinite Justice Gundam
Head machine gun: MMI-M19L 14mm dual machine guns x 2
Chest machine gun: MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS x 2
Leg/shin beam cutter: MR-Q15A Griffon beam blade
Hip beam saber: MA-M02G Super Lacerta (Speel Lacerta?) x 2
Lifter beam cannon: MA-6J Hyper Fortis beam cannon
Lifter retracted beam cannon's short beam saber: MA-M02S Prefis (?) Lacerta x 2
Lifter wing beam cutter: MR-Q17X Griffon 2 beam blade x 2
Lifter edge beam saber: MA-M02G Super Lacerta (Speel Lacerta?)
Beam rifle: MA-M1911 High energy beam rifle
Beam boomerang: RQM55 Shining Edge beam boomerang
Beam shield: MX2002 beam carry shield x 1
Shield anchor: EEQ8 Grapple Stinger

Also get this a MSV suit will be making an appearance in ep 36 none other than (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/gat-x255.htm). Cool shit eh. Maybe this means we will get to see Testament Gundam. Which I got some new info on as well. Thanks Gunota

RGX-00 Testament Gundam - (Note: the writer of the article looks to be making personal conjecture based on the outward apperance so there's a lot of "seems like this", "appears to be that" language) A mysterious mobile suit that appears in front of Jess. Equipped with enormous parts on its back that seem to be some kind of flight unit. In the head is a distinctive pair of antenna that are overall much the same as the Out Frame's. Seems to have some type of stealth function though different from the N Dagger N's mirage colloid. It's also noted that the 3 Gundams stolen from Armory One apparently had their model numbers amended by the Earth Alliance (eg., the Abyss was shown designated as RGX-02 when it was shot down).

Anonyguy
Thu, 06-23-2005, 10:20 PM
According to Gunota the Testament Gundam will be appearing in the Destiny Astray manga. I don't think we'll get to see it or the N Dagger N in the Destiny anime unfortunately.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-23-2005, 10:34 PM
I've stated multiple times throughtout that it is part of the Destiny Astray Manga. I figured thats a given. But it would be cool to see it make an appearance in the anime. I mean everyone talks about how the EA forces are gone yet. Here is a new EA gundam just alil ways ahead. But perhaps these events are meant to occur after Destiny Ends. I mean it would take abit of time for them to make a new gundam from the remains of Freedom.

Curium
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm a bit confused about how Testament could be made from Freedom's remains. The only remains of any significance were retrieved by Cagalli.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Yah, there is a Freedom Rouge for Cagalli supposed to be reused from the debris of Freedom. Maybe someone stumbled upon the schematics of Freedom and uses for Testament? I'm hoping Freedom Rouge might appear in the up coming episodes but it is an MSV so its unlikely...

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Woohoo, Infinite Justice is a powerhouse!

Its a shame we cant see Duel and Buster with those kinds of upgrades and redesigns.

Guardian_2000
Fri, 06-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Freedom Rouge is not an MSV. Well its not an official one anyways. I posted that fanmade image awhile back but its not real. We don't know what happened to the rest of the remains of Freedom beyond the torso. We don't even know if they had kept the torso.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 06-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Does anyone have a picture of testament gundam?

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
Freedom Rouge is not an MSV. Well its not an official one anyways. I posted that fanmade image awhile back but its not real. We don't know what happened to the rest of the remains of Freedom beyond the torso. We don't even know if they had kept the torso.

Call me crazy, but if Kira had to manually cut off the nuclear reactor, that implies that it is still intact. And a working Nuclear Reactor w/N-cancellor would be very valuable to Archangel, possibly in the construction of another mobile suit.

This doesn't quite work for the idea of Testament though, seeing as how the fact that Kira had to shut off the reactor prooves the the reactor was part of the suit recovered by the ArchAngel. I cant think of any part of Freedom that would be notable in a new gundam other than the reactor, which the ArchAngel has, even if its not in working condition.

Millenium-Boyz
Fri, 06-24-2005, 09:31 PM
GSD 37 Preview (http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss37_happybd.asx)
as you guys have seen in phase 35
the preview of 36 there will be " someone " undressing herself in front of asuran
she has pink hair, and she wears the military uniform, we all think its meryin, but in the episode 37 preview, that girl seriously looks like MIA or even LACUS, so now im wondering, but i cant wait to see episode 37, gOUF Ignited VS Legend and Destiny. OMG and im going on holiday tomorrow, for 2 weeks. i cant watch phase 36 and 37 on time dammit.

Curium
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:30 PM

Most of the rest probably wasn't big enough to bother with. Also I doubt they would just throw out the torso since most likely it has some dangerous and/or salvageable parts that they could use themselves.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm not too sure if it also happened to u guys, but when I was watching the preview, for the later half, the video turned green and inverted the whole picture. For a moment there, I thought Shinn was doing something funny with Destiny....

Edit: Looks like a buffering error for me then. Sigh....

Curium
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Nope, never happened to me.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Well from the preview it looks like Meyrin is joining Athrun in his desertion of ZAFT. And the killer question: Will Shinn really shoot Athrun down? Or will it be another ambigious scence of shooting and a major explosion occuring with parts of a Gouf scattered around?

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:43 AM
I hope that Asuran+gouf ignigted>Shin+Destiny en ray+legend

it could happen he does have the nesesary skills (praying that that will hapen)

Psyke
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: Deamon007
I hope that Asuran+gouf ignigted>Shin+Destiny en ray+legend

it could happen he does have the nesesary skills (praying that that will hapen)

Asuran no matter how good he is, cannot beat 2 of the latest Gundams with a mere Gouf...... Ok you might not mean he can beat Shinn and Rey, but I don't see anything much a Gouf can do if Asuran were really to confront the new Gundams. Most likely he'll just escape without detection.

And as mentioned above it's a little strange why Asuran didn't try and take off with the Legend instead. Gundams are "so" easily stolen anyway.

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:52 AM
thats true anyone can steal a gundam and I know that it will never happen but it would be cool if asuran went seed and owned the latest gundams with a gouf

Curium
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:30 AM
thats true anyone can steal a gundam and I know that it will never happen but it would be cool if asuran went seed and owned the latest gundams with a gouf

It can't be that easy to steal a Gundam, Rusty couldn't do it.

Anyways, the reason I really wanted to post, some new stuff from MAHQ

ZAKU Splendor (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/destiny-msv/zgmf-x101s.htm) - Proto-type for the Impulse combination system

Dom Trooper (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-xx09t.htm) - Seems they get the beam shields as well.

TESTAMENT GUNDAM (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/destiny-astray/rgx-00.htm) - To be honest, it doesn't look anything like Freedom. Really it looks just like a modified Astray. The knee caps as well as the vents right below them, plus the fore arms all clearly come from the Astray design

EDIT: Continueing on I found that MAHQ has listed Andrew Waltfeld as a pilot for Gaia.

Psyke
Sat, 06-25-2005, 05:13 AM

EDIT: Continueing on I found that MAHQ has listed Andrew Waltfeld as a pilot for Gaia.

That would be damn cool. I liked Gaia and hope to see it back in action.

DragonBladeX
Sat, 06-25-2005, 10:58 AM
It would suit Andrew Waltfeld very well, considering the fact that since the introduction of him in Destiny, he has been favouring transformable gundams in combat now. And he does have experience in piloting a BuCue/4 legged mecha, Gaia should pose no problem to him. Despite seeing how Stellar fights in space using Gaia, I'd like to see Andrew try that. Little or no place to run...

Anonyguy
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't recognize any of the names of the three Dom Trooper pilots but Misa Kotoey has a definite feminine sound to it. I guess that means yay, another female pilot.

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:17 PM
I hope she is better than the female orb pilots

Anonyguy
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:15 PM
I hope she is better than the female orb pilots

Hey, those girls made it until the second to last episode. And at least Mayura (I think that was her name) survived. They were pretty inexperienced when they first started out so you have to give them a little credit. Actually the choice of the Dom Troopers' pilots was a bit surprising to me. I originally thought that since there were three of them they might pick the Murasame boys to use them since they actually have names. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:39 PM
They still sucked tho. They were annoying as hell with thier "Are you alright?" "Yes i am thank you!" on the battlefield all the fucking time.

Curium
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz

I'm surprised that Legend can acctually fly. It looks really heavy and bulky just like Providence. I assumed that it would weigh too much for it to be able to fly on Earth.

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:15 PM
meyrin should never ever put her hair up again

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:29 PM

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz

I'm surprised that Legend can acctually fly. It looks really heavy and bulky just like Providence. I assumed that it would weigh too much for it to be able to fly on Earth.

yea to compensate for its wheight they through on alot of thursters

Anonyguy
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Gunota just posted up some new info taken from a TV Magazine article

4 New, Great Gundams Appear!

Infinite Justice Gundam (Pilot: Unknown) - Created together with the Strike Freedom. It flies freely on its back-mounted Lifter while beams on its wings and legs tear enemies to pieces.

Strike Freedom Gundam (Pilot: Kira Yamato) - Freedom's successor, which Lacus had developed for Kira. Possesses firepower that exceeds Freedom's and is equipped with a DRAGOON system.

Legend Gundam (Pilot: Rey Za Burrel) - A unit in the vein of the Providence with a DRAGOON system which can simultaneously attack multiple enemies from every direction through the use of sub-units that detach from its back.

Destiny Gundam (Pilot: Shinn Asuka) - Possesses all the abilities of the Impulse without the exchanging Silhouettes, it's ZAFT's most powerful Gundam. Fires beams from its palm.

Destroy army corps appears! - Destiny and Legend attack Heaven's Base to defeat Logos but their path is blocked by 5 Destroy units!

As if we don't know who Infinite Justice's pilot is... The part about the 5 Destroy units sounds very painful

cybercoin
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:52 PM
5....Destroy?

Mass-produced i hope....

ev0luti0nzer0
Sat, 06-25-2005, 10:51 PM
LOL!! I gotta see that fight 5 Destroys on ZAFT forces XD!! hahahahha They just crush the grunt suits i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Then Destiny and Legend come =[ ruin the fun

cybercoin
Sun, 06-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Oh..yeah Ep 36 subbed is released by Cellphone^2

Deamon007
Sun, 06-26-2005, 05:59 AM
Oh..yeah Ep 36 subbed is released by Cellphone^2

that sould go in the episode 36 discusion thread

I notist that in ep 36 Cagalli's bodyguard (I forgot his name) was aboard one of the schips that entered gibraltar if asuran gets shot down by Shin and Ray he might be the one that saves him

SorC
Sun, 06-26-2005, 08:45 AM

I notist that in ep 36 Cagalli's bodyguard (I forgot his name) was aboard one of the schips that entered gibraltar if asuran gets shot down by Shin and Ray he might be the one that saves him

Doubtful. It's more likely that Asuran suffers the same fate as Kira. Gets taken down but not killed and rescued by AA. I mean how damned suspicious would it look if the orb ship pulls into harbour and then leaves right after Asuran??

Deamon007
Sun, 06-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by: SorC

Doubtful. It's more likely that Asuran suffers the same fate as Kira. Gets taken down but not killed and rescued by AA. I mean how damned suspicious would it look if the orb ship pulls into harbour and then leaves right after Asuran??

well I never sayed that he would take him to orb yust that it could be posible that he would save him

MeroTZ
Sun, 06-26-2005, 10:39 AM
5....Destroy?

Mass-produced i hope....

I hope they're not i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif It would at least mean somebody is finally reusing good Gundam designs. I mean hell, why didn't ZAFT build more Freedom class suits?

It should be a very interesting fight.

DragonBladeX
Sun, 06-26-2005, 11:32 AM
With mass-produced 'End' gundams, this whole story will literally get taken to pieces with all that shooting.

About Cagalli's bodyguard entering ZAFT's base, he was wearing a EAF uniform which indicates the ship he's on is a EAF ship. I think he's spying for ORB, most likely ready to send a warning if ZAFT shows any indication of attacking ORB.

gundamseed84
Sun, 06-26-2005, 12:29 PM
remember Orb joined EAF in their treaty and that bodyguard named Kasaki is a colonel, which means he is in the military forces taking command. He is in EAF most prob because of the merger in the forces and he is one of the in charge. He is one of the victims who believed greatly in the Dullindal's words and has joined Zaft as the volunteered forces along with several other EAF soldiers, in 36 they showed the daggers in the Gilbartar base. Cagalli hasn't resume the post of being Orb's representative so he cannot be acting on Cagalli's behalf as a spy.

Curium
Sun, 06-26-2005, 04:02 PM
I believe those were Windams, not Daggers. Windams are the EAF new Mass Produced model to replace the Daggers.

naruto-kira
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:06 AM
hmm when will kira kill shinn i cant wait till i c that part

LokeXero
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira

I dont think that'll happen naruto-kira.

Digitalgirl
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by: LokeXero

but we can always hope for it.

LokeXero
Mon, 06-27-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by: Digitalgirl

Originally posted by: LokeXero

but we can always hope for it.

True, you can HOPE for it...

danholo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 09:09 AM
remember Orb joined EAF in their treaty and that bodyguard named Kasaki is a colonel, which means he is in the military forces taking command. He is in EAF most prob because of the merger in the forces and he is one of the in charge. He is one of the victims who believed greatly in the Dullindal's words and has joined Zaft as the volunteered forces along with several other EAF soldiers, in 36 they showed the daggers in the Gilbartar base. Cagalli hasn't resume the post of being Orb's representative so he cannot be acting on Cagalli's behalf as a spy.

Why not? Kisaka is a "main side character". He is no fool and is loyal to the Athha family. I believe he'll be the one saving Athrun/Meyrin after he gets shot down by Shinn. Most importantly, Orb and EAF forces never merged, they were allies, so your argument holds no ground. Or did you not notice that Orb forces fought in their own colors? It was quite obvious... Or do you seriously propose he'd give up his loyalty to Orb and Cagalli and go to the EAF just to be a mere helmsman?

Remember, although openings have not much merit in accuracy, Kisaka is in that one scene with Cagalli in undergarments.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 06-27-2005, 09:29 AM
From Gunota. Probably the best translation on those ones we got awhile back on animesuki.

Ep 38 -
"A New Flag" - Dullindal tells the LOGOS to surrender at Heavens Base. Shinn and Lunamaria stand by as the deadline approaches. Shinn promises Luna that he will protect her. All the suddenly, Earth Alliance attacks. ZAFT forces are pushed back by the Destroy Gundam. Embroiled in revenge, Shinn reverses the battle in favor of ZAFT.

Ep 39 -
"Kira of the Sky" - Lacus secretly returns to PLANT looking for the evidence, which will uncover Dullindal's true motives. She successfully finds it. As she tries to return, she comes under ZAFT's pursuit. However, Kira piloting Strike Rouge comes to the rescue.

Ep 40 -
"Golden Will" - Dullindal praises Shinn for his fight at Heavens Base. Shinn is determined to become stronger by forgetting the weakness he encountered when he shot down Athrun. Rumor spreads that Djibril, the only person to flee Heavens Base, escaped to Orb. Shinn starts to point his hatred toward Orb...

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:06 PM
hey i just noticed that on the 3rd opening near the beginning shinn is holding lunamaria's hand, that might be some foreshadowing

MeroTZ
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
hey i just noticed that on the 3rd opening near the beginning shinn is holding lunamaria's hand, that might be some foreshadowing

I hope not, I like Lunamaria. So far, everyone Shinn has cared about has died i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Then again, maybe the next time he loses someone important he will realise the wrong of his ways? Didn't work with Stellar, but maybe this time it will work eh?

Seriously though, if Luna were hurt, and Dulindal told Shinn to leave her behind or somesuch, that would be EXACTLY the type of thing to break Shinn off his leash. Not the moral developement Kira got, but at least Shinn would realise he'd been manipulated by a crazyface.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-27-2005, 06:57 PM
he ISNT holding lunas hand, i thoughs so to, but look at it closely, the are just walking very close together, and luna i walking a bit behind him, which makes it look like they are, but then again, there are 2 luna shinn scene's in the op, and 1 in the ED, so something is gonna happen

Splash!
Mon, 06-27-2005, 07:19 PM
in the 3rd OP, in the 2nd shot showing luna and shinn, they seem to be moving closer if you look carefully. While the shot of Talia and Dulindal shows them moving further apart, if thats any indication..................

NineTailsKitsu
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:51 PM
One thing that has piqued my interest: RGX-00 Testament Gundam, as per MAHQ. RGX is the designation given to the extended's mobile suits in the EAF. I wonder if this is indeed going to show up in the series, and if so, who is the new extended going to be who's piloting it?

AlbinoFury
Mon, 06-27-2005, 11:41 PM
i hope this all doesnt lead to a redundant end game rey vs kira

LokeXero
Tue, 06-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu
One thing that has piqued my interest: RGX-00 Testament Gundam, as per MAHQ. RGX is the designation given to the extended's mobile suits in the EAF. I wonder if this is indeed going to show up in the series, and if so, who is the new extended going to be who's piloting it?

Isnt Stellars Bro supposed to be piloting something yet unvieled...That would be who the extended is, Hopefully hes as good as Shani was and not like his sis...

cybercoin
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:10 AM
I hope he is extended AND has the Seed Factor .

That would rule.

I mean, an Extended with Seed. Come on!

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:32 AM
If you guys remember this at all. Perhaps the new extended is piloting the new suit thats with the Destroys. This Nibelugen?

Spoiler pulled from this image which was here earlier. (http://img271.echo.cx/img271/8383/dhspoiler1xy.jpg)

38 A New Flag
Dullindal demanded the handing over of Logos members, who fled to heaven's base, and of course, it did not receive any replies. On the contrary, Djibril decided to deal with ZAFT, by initiating a preemptive strike. Being attacked by the new weapon Nibelungen (?) and Destroy, the situation turned against ZAFT...

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:59 AM
Is that Neo in Andrew's pilot suit? It sure looks that way to me...

Madell
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:03 AM
No it's Andrew in Andrew's suit i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and could osmeone translate whata it saays next to Andy and Mwu ?

intense
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:30 PM
all i gotta say is that Dom troopers better kick ass. they better not be just any grunt suits that blow up in a split second. They better be something like maybe like the two suits fom the very first episodes from GSD. The ones that that have two big nozzles on tehir shoulders and Neo actually cried their names when they blew up.( i dont kno wtheir names, but they kicked ass even though they blew up)

darkshadow
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:50 PM
the high maneuver 2 ginn?

danholo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:16 AM
More goodies (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=594952&postcount=1564)! Lunamaria pilots the Impulse and Sting is back:

Lunamaria, whose heart was deeply wounded, turns her anger towards the fight with Logos, immersing herself with mastering Impulse. Feeling responsible for the Athrun and Meyrin case, Shinn has a brief meeting of hearts with Lunamaria (*). The Earth forces, after not responding to Dullandal's final demand, suddenly go on the offensive. In the vangard, 5 Destroy Gundams have been placed... and in one is Sting, whose Chaos Gundam was shot down in the Berlin battle.

(*) Not quite sure how to translate this (really need my expensive dictionary at home). What I expect is that Shinn and Lunamaria are both in the dumps, and have a brief (slightly romantic) talk, initiated by Shinn. Lunamaria blames EA for Athrun and her sister (more Rey/Gilbert propaganda?), rather than Shinn. People, please wait for the scene before criticising it.

Credit goes to Shouki at AnimeSuki's forum.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-29-2005, 11:05 AM
whoohoo, sting better own some ppl

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 11:57 AM
heh, it sounds like those 3 murasames have their work cut out for them this time. Destroy is more resilient than Chaos, even if I dont think Sting is a pilot capable of handling it.

Nyro
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Sting is totally capable of piloting a Destroy unit. All I think they need is an Extended. Know what would be really weird, Stellar getting revived somehow. Maybe extended's are like zombies.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:12 PM
if all they need is an extended, that would mean that the other four have to be piloted by extended also

intense
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:11 AM
meh... at least sting wont complain on how he doesnt get the 'super' suit anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Psyke
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM
It isn't 'super' anymore now that there are 4 more other Destroy pilots.....

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Hmm looks like I might need to edit my other post now. He does survive. First I heard this one. I must of been slipping. 5 Destroys make things interesting. Destiny takes out 2 and Legend takes out 3?

Roko
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:57 PM
nah, Destiny and Legend will take down 2 each. Sting will be taken down by grunts...again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MeroTZ
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: Roko
nah, Destiny and Legend will take down 2 each. Sting will be taken down by grunts...again.

So we can hope. Its a shame it wont be the exact same 3 Murasames taking him down i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Curium
Thu, 06-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by: intense
all i gotta say is that Dom troopers better kick ass. they better not be just any grunt suits that blow up in a split second. They better be something like maybe like the two suits fom the very first episodes from GSD. The ones that that have two big nozzles on tehir shoulders and Neo actually cried their names when they blew up.( i dont kno wtheir names, but they kicked ass even though they blew up)

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Doppelhorn Dagger L (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/gat-02l2+aqme-m11.htm). At the bottom it lists Pilot names as "Joe" and "Miller".

EDIT: Oh, and Gaia is listed under "Orb/Three Ships Alliance" Mobile Suits now. Maybe Kisaka (Cagalli's Body Guard before Alex Dino took the job) steals it. IDK

Splash!
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:25 PM
hmmmmm..... stings back, i was expecting that because no way was he dying without a proper cockpit scene. I dunno but Sting would probably be better at handling Destroy than Stellar. With the right amount of brains in the cockpit, destroy will be exceedingly hard to take down. I personally don't think stellar had any brains as a pilot. All she did was fire most of destroys weapons simultaneously and turn on her deflectors every now and then. While Sting has shown himself to be a crappy pilot in a gundam like chaos, i think he is the kind that will be more suited to destroy. It dusnt require any particular skill other than locking on to your targets or handling the wireless control systems, which he has already shown that he is at least capable of handling. And since he would actually thinking about battle situations unlike Stellar, he could therefore use it more effectively and not just fire randomly.

Deblas
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:10 PM
What!! Sting is alive!! How the hell did that happen?!?

intense
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:45 PM

Originally posted by: intense

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Doppelhorn Dagger L (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/gat-02l2+aqme-m11.htm). At the bottom it lists Pilot names as "Joe" and "Miller".

EDIT: Oh, and Gaia is listed under "Orb/Three Ships Alliance" Mobile Suits now. Maybe Kisaka (Cagalli's Body Guard before Alex Dino took the job) steals it. IDK

Yeap, thats the one!.... Doms should at LEAST have that kind of skill and lifetime when it appears.It would truly suck to make such a commotion about Doms and let them blow up from destiny, legend, even luna.

Sano
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
What!! Sting is alive!! How the hell did that happen?!?

If Mwu can survive Strike being disentegrated, Sting can survive Chaos being cut in half then both halves blowing up.

cybercoin
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Yeah, no proper cockpit scene=no death i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:13 AM
but then mwu's "death" didn't need a cockpit scene cuz after strike was disentegrated it showed mwu's pilot helmet floating in space w/ the glass cracked open

Deamon007
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Mwu did in fackt die but just like Kira because of his high level of coolness he didn't have to bother with minor details like the law's of fysics and reality

by the way AtHRunOwNZaLL you have post 666 I'm jealous

Aramis
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm anxious to see what happens with EA and ZAFT's joint attack on logos. If they succeed there's no reason to fight anymore right? War would be over.
But since Kira's ego is too big for wars to end without him playing a part, I suppose it will have to go on.

cybercoin
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:46 PM
He is just addicted to war.

PSJ
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis
I'm anxious to see what happens with EA and ZAFT's joint attack on logos. If they succeed there's no reason to fight anymore right? War would be over.
But since Kira's ego is too big for wars to end without him playing a part, I suppose it will have to go on.

Yea cause Kira calls the shots right? "Dullinandal - Hey Kira is it okey we end the war tomorrow?" "Kira - Nah, i haven't done anything significant yet." "Dullinandal - Oh okey, sorry."

There war doesn't go on because of Kira you do know that right?

Dannynonsense
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Kira - yea before we can end the war i have to take down 200 goufs and windams at once so i can look cool in front of lacus and make asuran look like a loser, especially since that kid in the strike gundam ripoff suit kicked my ass few episodes back

Splash!
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:41 PM
He is just addicted to war.

Eh! He really is???? What the hell? If Kira was addicted to war he could have very easily made a bigger mess out of it and escalated the war even more. Instead he just chopped off armaments and MS body parts and even pretty much sat there not trying to fight properly while Shinn almost freaking killed him. If ure definition of addiction of war is avoiding fighting and killing as much as possible, well...........................

Dannynonsense
Sat, 07-02-2005, 05:39 AM
hey guys on a side note what episode does forbbiden blue appear in again isn't it 38 or .........................

DragonBladeX
Sat, 07-02-2005, 10:11 AM
If its camo appearance, its 36. Otherwise, probably during the fight between ZAFT, EAf and Logos which is about 38 or 39. I think...

Regarding Neo, I came across a very interesting theory regarding Neo, Rey and Dullindal. The site is http://seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=theory10.

For theories regarding Dullindal and Logos, i direct you to http://blog.rodtv.com/index.php?cat=28

Personally, I'm intrigued by their theories but they do sound quite logical.

Dannynonsense
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:12 AM
yep its 36 but i have no clue when it appeared

about the the rey za baurell and neo lornorke i dont know about that one seems like a strech but would be a nice backround for the both of them

Splash!
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:59 AM
MAybe it is the Igutial Parudowa unit that arrives in that transport carrier when they show shots from ZAFT hangars and the arrival of Kisaka and the EAF fleet

danholo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Forbidden Blue is shown in ep 36 between the 10-11 minutes mark. It's a shot under water where it's in "MA" mode. You can see it for about a half a second.

Dannynonsense
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:01 PM
oohh thats where it was no wonder why i missed it and isnt that mode caledl close combat something

Splash!
Sat, 07-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Yeah it looks pretty decent as an underwater version of the forbidden. Who is gonna be piloting it though?
An EXTENDED new character or someone already familiar in the mangas or something??

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 07-02-2005, 05:26 PM
i think it's just going to be part of the astray series and they just showed it on the episode for fun

MeroTZ
Sat, 07-02-2005, 05:27 PM
I thought the Forbidden Blue appearance was just a cameo? Not something that matters one bit? Was I wrong?

Astronopolis
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:37 PM
yeah, it was only a cameo, splash was just having a fangasm

Splash!
Sat, 07-02-2005, 09:17 PM
actually i wasnt. DragonBladeX mentioned something about it showing up after ep 38 so i assumed from that.

Motteh
Sat, 07-02-2005, 10:09 PM
and besides, everyone is free to give his/her thoughts about what he/she thinks might happen later on right?
even if it's highly unlikely or afterwards proven false
the thread's title even says so "SEED Destiny Thoughts"
meaning you may state what you think will happen, because we obviously can't see into the future and thus never be sure that what we say will become true

DragonBladeX
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:29 AM
heh I just assumed that if the cameo does show it in ep 36, it has a high chance of it appearing in the upcoming battle between ZAFT, EAF and Logos. I don't think its going to sit around and do nothing in the base after all...

MeroTZ
Sun, 07-03-2005, 01:41 PM
A few thoughts based on episode 37 (didn't want ot post in that thread as some of this may be considered spoilers).

First and foremost, Dulindal is in the unfortunate position of thinking that both Athrun and Kira, the most dangerous people to his plans, are dead. This means that he is going to act as if they cant affect him, and I cant wait to see his face when he finds out that BOTH are in fact still alive.

Also, based on the performance of Destiny/Legends beam shields... those crazy DOM-Troopers jsut got a whole lot better. Seriously, with Beam shields, they are better than almost every single non-nuclear suit (including gundams) we have seen so far. Any chance they will get some good pilots? Neo could use a nigh unstoppable suit, couldn't he...?

I wish I had the rest of the series. This is building up to a painful point.

telemari
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:00 PM
There were 3 of them right? Neo, Yzak and Deakka would be niiiiice.

MeroTZ
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by: telemari

But what about Andy? He needs a suit too!

EDIT: As for the rumor he gets Gaia, I just dont see it happening at this point. Gaia is on Minerva, and Minerva prolly wouldn't give it to Mr. Waldfeldt

telemari
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Andy has Murasame right now. And maybe ORB will upgrade them.

danholo
Sun, 07-03-2005, 05:59 PM
The Gaia isn't on the Minerva. It was shipped off to somewhere in some episode.

Dannynonsense
Sun, 07-03-2005, 06:15 PM

Originally posted by: telemari

But what about Andy? He needs a suit too!

EDIT: As for the rumor he gets Gaia, I just dont see it happening at this point. Gaia is on Minerva, and Minerva prolly wouldn't give it to Mr. Waldfeldt

the pilots for the dom have already been picked and its not any of those four since yzak and deakka will still be piloting zaku's andy will pilot gaia with a new color scheme though no one knows how thats gonna happen as for mwu nothings been confirmed except he will join the aa and orb

chriscant
Mon, 07-04-2005, 03:34 AM
I'll have no more heero bashers, he was a legend, solom, broody, plus suicidally indistructible, absolute unstopable killing machine. Though Wing was the first Gundam I ever saw........oh btw I like Kira so im not in the phycho shinn camp i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyone else got the feeling that lunamaria (sorry i dont kno the exact spelling) is going to die since shinn cares for her, like the kiss of death "i will protect you"

And is it just me or is everyone spelling physics wrong, its PHYSICS not fysics, if the FYSICS is the usa spelling then i appoligise bt it sux

Shinn is gonna crack soon and become an uncontrolable killing machine much to gil nd reys delight

And whats the deal with mwu/neo at first i thought it was le crusant from SEED. Im gonna hav to watch things more closly like u guys :S lol

......side note, i went through ajusting most of the spellings nd abreviations not to seem like a complete hypocrite over the physics/fysics thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Peace i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Aramis
Mon, 07-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Soon we'll see what kind of evidence Lacus has gathered up from PLANT. It better be good since they're starting another war because of it.

danholo
Mon, 07-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by: chriscantAnd is it just me or is everyone spelling physics wrong, its PHYSICS not fysics, if the FYSICS is the usa spelling then i appoligise bt it sux

Oh, it's physics. But I've never heard of these following words: appoligize, bt and sux. An essential point when trying to correct other people's language: Get it right yourself. Otherwise you'll just be laughed upon.

danholo
Mon, 07-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by: Aramis
Soon we'll see what kind of evidence Lacus has gathered up from PLANT. It better be good since they're starting another war because of it.

They aren't starting anything. The war has already begun but the information/evidence that Lacus has/will find is there just to give a good reason to take the real instigator down.

naruto-ton
Mon, 07-04-2005, 07:55 PM
i think shinn is becoming a really hated character, he's nothing but a puppet that follow orders, i dunno wut got into him and why'd he believe in gil and rey so much. Doesn't he have a own mind of his own? or he's clouded with hatred against eaf. i mean... could he even think?...... its war, their r misfires everywhere, and the reason he chose to join zaft military is wack, both sides was there cause of his parents death.

He's being that role model, but not in a good way, but in a bad way, which we learn not to make his kinds of mistakes. and y the heck is lumaria hugging shinn, it doesn't make sense, since he's the person that killed her sister!!!!, and how could he kill meyrin(she is a friend) i think he should of known better.

For those people out there that are Shin fans and Kira haters, (those who wants kira to die or thinks he could die because he's not the main char is totally not true) kira fans r alot more than Shinn fans, like a 3-1 ratio, if they kill off Kira. Its like killing off the most of the gundam fans, soo.... killing Kira is not a option at all.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 07-04-2005, 11:32 PM
danholo watch out for double posts. Creating a post to knock other people isn't the greatest idea either. Lets try and stay on topic guys. I've listed the three Dom Trooper pilots way earlier in this thread. So they are listed. However while the Dom's having a beam shield is cool. You gotta wonder what their power source is. Is it this new power source that both S. Freedom and I. Justice have? Or are they running off batteries. It'll suck if its batteries. As the power drain will be immense. We've only got a few more episodes left and stuff is all starting to fall into place for the big battle. I've also got no doubts that one of the last episodes with be a double if not two double length eps. The show is definately 50 eps long. Since the new show is already scheduled to take Destiny's place. S. Freedom is also gonna have to be quite impressive if its said to compete with Destiny having showed some impressive speed. It seemed like shinn is even more beserk than before. He had better control in that one battle but this time it all flew out the window. I'm assuming we'll see S. Freedom in ep 41.

naruto-ton
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:46 AM
yea, and im sure kira will beat shinn this time. once he get serious enuff, shinn can go berserk all he wants, but kira is still the best coordinator explain in GS and Gil in GSD. and we all come to realize shinn is out of his mind.

Motteh
Tue, 07-05-2005, 08:06 AM
danholo watch out for double posts. Creating a post to knock other people isn't the greatest idea either. Lets try and stay on topic guys. I've listed the three Dom Trooper pilots way earlier in this thread. So they are listed. However while the Dom's having a beam shield is cool. You gotta wonder what their power source is. Is it this new power source that both S. Freedom and I. Justice have? Or are they running off batteries. It'll suck if its batteries. As the power drain will be immense. We've only got a few more episodes left and stuff is all starting to fall into place for the big battle. I've also got no doubts that one of the last episodes with be a double if not two double length eps. The show is definately 50 eps long. Since the new show is already scheduled to take Destiny's place. S. Freedom is also gonna have to be quite impressive if its said to compete with Destiny having showed some impressive speed. It seemed like shinn is even more beserk than before. He had better control in that one battle but this time it all flew out the window. I'm assuming we'll see S. Freedom in ep 41.
you're saying that SF en IJ have a new power source?
but what's the power source for Destiny and Legend then? if i have to believe Destiny's and Legend's boot menu (which you see in the eps) they are nuclear powered, or were the animators just lazy as hell and did they take some shots from Seed to recycle? (i really can't believe the latter option though)
and i'm putting my money on either 40 or 41 for SF's appearance, it depends on the pace of the coming episodes
i mean, if they total heaven's base in episode 38 and go straight for orb after that, SF may even enter at the end of 39, so to speak

DragonBladeX
Tue, 07-05-2005, 08:25 AM
SF and IJ are being powered by ultracompact nulclear fission reactor, so in that case its no different from Freedom and Justice...the power source for Destiny and Legend is still unknown though, probably some deuterion power and its most likely nuclear.

Dannynonsense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 08:40 AM
the reactor put in sf and ij are new models and more efficent lets hope this new power source will help if compete with destinys speed which is insane

Guardian_2000
Tue, 07-05-2005, 08:40 AM
are you stating fact, opinion, or general rumor? You make it sound like fact. But the powersources for S. Freedom and I. Justice have been tightly kept a mystery. Even in their profiles on the official site it says they have some new power source. Destiny and Legend from what I heard in the ep do have some connection to deuterion since I think Gil actually said it or something in an ep. Or was it in the boot screen. Gotta double check now. RRrrrrr.

DragonBladeX
Tue, 07-05-2005, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't be too surprised at the new power source. In the end, to power these power-demanding gundams, I'd say the power source would most likely have the word 'nuclear' in it. Or something along that line. Or they might get creative and just throw an unknown term at us...

Dannynonsense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 10:31 AM
okay let me rephrase what i said its powered by a model of the original reactor that allows these new ms to operate with long jevity or to the pilots physical limitaions these are currently rumors the only thing as of now which is true is that the power source is a nuclear reactor, but anything could happen in this incredible series

danholo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Infinite Justice. Pilot: Athrun Zala

http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/lovelacus/D4M.JPG

Finally, it's confirmed.

Other spoilers:

PHASE-40
Title: Will of Gold (*1)
Summary: Having been informed that Djbriel has escaped to Orb, Dullandal sets the next target as Orb. During that time, Kira heads for the Archangel having received a new sword (*2).

(*1) Might be referring to Strike Freedom's gold-coloured joints. Unless the Japanese is some phrase I haven't heard of.
(*2) A couple of times Freedom is indirectly refered to as a "sword" in SEED (ep 35 for example).

PHASE-41
Title: Freedom and Justice (*1)
Summary: Orb is facing annihilation by the allied forces' (*2) attack. However, Kira and Athrun's class act (*3) drives them back. Then Lacus makes a speech detailing Dullandal's plans.

(*1) Technically, this title doesn't contain the names "Freedom" and "Justice" but is about the general Japanese terms. This is similar to how ep 36 of SEED was "In the name of justice".
(*2) Referring to ZAFT + those from EAF who changed side I think.
(*3) Hard to translate "katsuyaku". Edict boringly translates it as "activity" but it's cooler than that. The best concept I could come up with is "class act" - ie they strutt their stuff.

PHASE-42
Title: Lacus's Sadness
Summary: Dullandal plans are on a grand scale. Because of the allied force's mistakes, Cagali once again becomes the sovereign of Orb. But among the good news, Lacus is...

PHASE-43
Title: Blade of Light
Summary: Having successfully assassinated Lacus, Dullandal finally sets out to ostracise (*1) the earth. Using the new weapon "Velscious" (*2), he issues an edict that all wars must end within 24 hours.

(*1) Not sure about "ostracise" here. The Japanese is vague
(*2) Another Nordic name? Literal romanisation is "Bereshiisu"
http://forums.animesuki.com/sh...801&postcount=1893 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=602801&postcount=1893)

Madell
Tue, 07-05-2005, 11:06 AM
wTF Lacus is going to be rip i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif kira will go berserk again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dannynonsense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 12:07 PM
well i dont know about those spoilers being all true but some points of them will be also another spoiler that will get to a few people is "Episode summaries from this month's Newtype confirm that in episode 40, Cagalli receives from Kisaka a new MS, "Akatsuki", left behind for her by Uzumi." the stage has been set now will see if GSD will be the greatest series ever yahoo long live lacus clyne and die meer

on another note there's a new and improve lunamaria she wears a new outfit similar to the one of that extended who was burried like someone in FF7

Guardian_2000
Tue, 07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
I have the strangest feeling its Meer and not Lacus. And yea the new suit Akatsuki has been confirmed to be in Newtype and is posted on Gunota so its definately happening. Looks like Kira and Athrun pick up the new suits in space then head back to earth. Where a final battle is then gonna happen in space. If its true Lacus is killed and not Meer then Kira will probably go berserker beyond anything we've seen yet. I mean Shinn was pretty nuts in Destiny when he took down the GOUF. But if Lacus was ever killed I'm pretty sure Kira would lose it and in the Strike Freedom that isn't gonna be good. The chairman is gonna need that new suit. Wonder why I get the feeling that its piloted by Rey?

intense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:19 PM
wait.... those spoilers that says that Lacus is supposed to die, did it come from the picture of justice???? because if it didnt, its probably another fake spoiler...
HOPEFULLY ITS FAKE... i would surely hate the series is Lacus dies... like cmon, how can you kill Lacus!? But on the other hand, if she does die, Kira will kill whoever killed her i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif cant wait for that!

Dannynonsense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:28 PM
yea those spoilers are fake ones twisted from the reall ones that dont even reach episode 43 on naruto forums the real ones from the destiny mag have been posted up:
39 Kira of the Sky
Upon hearing the fall of Heaven's Base, Lacus felt impending danger of Orb being the next target for attack. She contemplated the idea of Dullindal's building of a new world combining Earth and PLANTs. At the same time, DaCosta retrieved a "note" from the abandoned Mandel Colony.

*The word "Note" in japanese usually refer to either a notebook or a diary, as oppose to just a piece of paper...

40 The Golden Will

After receiving inteligence that Djibril had escaped to Orb, ZAFT fleet prepared to move out. Minerva also received the order for action. In reply to ZAFT's demand to extradite Djibril, the head of Orb answered that "Djibril is not here". This gave ZAFT an excuse to attack. Trying to save her homeland, Cagalli decided to participate as well, and she given by Kisaka an MS left by Uzumi "Akatsuki".

*Akatsuki can mean either "Dawn" or "Crimson Moon".

41 Episode title undecided yet. No information on the staff and/or the story.

*Some people are speuclating it to be another episode with old footages and "story thus far"... oh well~

42 Freedom and Justice
With the brutal attacks from Shinn's Destiny, Cagalli was in grave danger. At the same time, Kira with the new Freedom appeared, and engaged fiercely in battle with Shinn. Also, another new MS appeared...

Knives122
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Im betting all my virtual dollars on the new MS being I-Justice

naruto-ton
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
i swear if they kill off lacus, kira will go freaking crazy in battle maybe take out shinn and the whole minerva. and how coud nayone kill LACUS, if they really killed her off, that would be hella messed up and a bad ass ending.

naruto-ton
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
i swear if they kill off lacus, kira will go freaking crazy in battle maybe take out shinn and the whole minerva. and how coud nayone kill LACUS, if they really killed her off, that would be hella messed up and a bad ass ending.

I DIDN'T DOUBLE POST, I DONT KNOW HOW IT GOTTEN DOUBLE POST. SORRY...

SKY_SO_BLUE
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:34 PM
"But among the good news, Lacus is..."

i Don't get this right here... Anyone has an idea? Or am I missing something...

MeroTZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:52 PM
If Lacus dies, -I- am going to go berserk.

However, lacking evidence, I'm betting Dulindal sets up Meer's assasination in order to set off the populace of PLANT or somesuch.

Kira has already lost one woman, he doens't deserve to lose another.

Kagali gets a new suit, eh? How nice. However, if her father left it for her... it seems like it would be a bit, well, dated. Anyone got a pic?

danholo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:55 PM
I was just going to post the spoilers that were posted by Dannynonsense. So I guess Lacus doesn't die. If she would, Fukuda would have legions to go against. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

danholo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 03:01 PM
There was an interesting point made at AnimeSuki's forum. News says that GSD will start airing on the 5:00 o'clock time slot on saturdays instead of the usual 6 PM. Does that mean more episodes than 50 for GSD since Blood TV has already been confirmed for the 6 PM slot in October?

Madell
Tue, 07-05-2005, 03:21 PM
SEE I SAID IT !!!
GSD WILL BE MORE THEN 50 EPS !!

MeroTZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Madell
SEE I SAID IT !!!
GSD WILL BE MORE THEN 50 EPS !!

Can this be confirmed? Wait for confirmation, I say!

Though if you are right, I'd be more than hapy to let you have credit for saying it first.

danholo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 03:50 PM
I guess it should be said now but nowhere has it been confirmed how many episodes GSD will be. It'd be safe to assume that they will try to wrap up the series to be 50 episodes but that would seem a bit rushed considering everything is starting to pick up. They could do it though.

chriscant
Tue, 07-05-2005, 03:50 PM
If the real lacus does die kira will go more mental than shinn, strike freedom and kira will become like heero in wing zero or zecks in epion

ABSOLUTE INSANITY WILL TEAR KIRA APPART ND HE WILL BECOME A KILLING MACHINE

Athrun would be the only 1 with a chance of stopping him......
possibly explosive

MeroTZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: chriscant
If the real lacus does die kira will go more mental than shinn, strike freedom and kira will become like heero in wing zero or zecks in epion

ABSOLUTE INSANITY WILL TEAR KIRA APPART ND HE WILL BECOME A KILLING MACHINE

Athrun would be the only 1 with a chance of stopping him......
possibly explosive

With Kira in Strike Freedom, if he were to go crazy psycho SEED mode, nothing could beat him. Dragoon System under Kira's control will be unbeatable. Athrun, Cagali, Neo, Ramius, and the entire crew of Archangel MIGHT be able to talk him out of going strait to Dulindal and cutting out his heart (with his FINGERS).

But I doubt it.

NomoZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 04:57 PM
I hope Velscious is a nice big RED unit that Dullandal pilots. I need some Char actioni/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

intense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 05:05 PM
new updated spoilers from seed-forum courtesy of Phione

Mastermind of Lacus's Assassination?
http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6648/lacus7jk.jpg

Being active in PLANTs, Lacus's next move will be?
Headed for space with Waltfeld, Lacus boarded the hidden Eternal. Lacus's investigation focused in the abandoned Mandel Colony where the Genetic Research Center that gave birth to Kira was located. In that place, what exactly was found?
Having Meer as a fake double as well as sending Assassination Units, even Dullindal felt strongly about the existence of Lacus. Perhaps it isn't too much to say that her next move would impact the entire world!?

I guess its confirmed that it was dullindal who planned to assassinate Lacus.

MeroTZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: NomoZ
I hope Velscious is a nice big RED unit that Dullandal pilots. I need some Char action

I dunno, if its something that makes him capable of saying something like "All wars end NOW", I'm guessing its closer to Genesis.

Just to go on the record now, I'm going to guess that its a giant, omnidirectional Neutron Stampeder (theres a reason it was shown earlier), capable of hitting every nuke and nuclear plant in the solar system... I mean seriously, thats a "BAM" and every colony and several major population centers on earth which have just been nuked.

NomoZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Oooo i like that theory

chriscant
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:31 PM
i think if lacus dies the voice actor for kira will hav to cue the manical laugh after battles, gotta admit i like the idea of kira cutin out dulindals hear wit his fingers lol

Do the gundams in SEED has self detonate??
Kira goin insane while in SF while in SEED wit DRAGOON :S:S:S omgomgomgomg he cud go as far as grabin a nuke nd speeding towards PLANT bitch slappin shinn rey nd the rest of the minerva on the way

MeroTZ
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:50 PM
So I'm sitting here at work, reading some posts about Rey, and it hits me. My most brilliant prediction yet.

Dullindal will kill Rey.

Think about it: Dullindal is the great manipulator. Rey is just a tool to him, and it will be his ultimate Evil Deed. he will send Rey to his death without a second thought, and the only question left in my mind is whether Rey will realise how used he was.

Just remember, I said it first.

mwahahahhaha

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOH! Even better idea! Rey kills Dulindal! Maybe he's not the puppet he appears to be....

Dannynonsense
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by: NomoZ
I hope Velscious is a nice big RED unit that Dullandal pilots. I need some Char action

and for those of us who dont know (mainly me) can someone enlight (me) us on what Velscious is

- Sank you

Knives122
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:13 PM
heres the other side of the picture

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/2083/sfreedom9um.jpg

Deblas
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:18 PM
*cries* Its.....beautiful!!!

~strike-freedom~
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:35 PM
heh... spoilers for the next couple eps r here... look at it only if you want to ruin the story i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, not sure if they are right thou.

http://seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=spoilerama

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:51 PM
looks like freedom in that pic is going "LOOK at my crotch everyone !" haha,, it must be my browser or something, pic of freedom is showing up weird

and >__< i really hate how destiny emits red wings with its back thrusters, like how the old freedom did with light blue,, i hope the new freedom looks more badass

oh oh about rey (read mero's post, only read last page btw) my guess yea dullindal will order rey to fight a hard, maybe a known losing battle, and rey will force either kira or athrun to kill him and rey's death will piss off shinn some more and dullindal will have complete control over shinn from then

Rik
Tue, 07-05-2005, 09:48 PM
If Cagalli is getting a new MS. Then I'm thinking that Strike Rouge will either be destroyed or handed down to Mu.

Kirakun
Wed, 07-06-2005, 01:05 AM
I'm betting Mwu winds up in a Dom

Madell
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:42 AM
WTF is with his head it's so.....strange

danholo
Wed, 07-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Those horns are huge... At least in that picture.

SKY_SO_BLUE
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:05 AM
I'm guessing the reason why the S.Freedom picture looks ackward is maybe it was drawn by someone else?

Nyro
Wed, 07-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Pretty sure Meer is going to be killed to force the war to be prolonged. Although the prospect of Lacus really dieing would seriously make Kira the ultimate killing machine.

Nyro
Wed, 07-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh, regarding the fact that Freedom is still nuclear (was mentioned somewhere in here) in episode 37, you'll notice when AA is backing up into dock one of the announcements deals with radiation control unit.... for this reason alone I speculate that the N-Jammer Canceller onboard Freedom is still intact and salvagable/usable.

MeroTZ
Wed, 07-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by: Nyro
Oh, regarding the fact that Freedom is still nuclear (was mentioned somewhere in here) in episode 37, you'll notice when AA is backing up into dock one of the announcements deals with radiation control unit.... for this reason alone I speculate that the N-Jammer Canceller onboard Freedom is still intact and salvagable/usable.

YES! Usable N-Jammer Cancellers are good things. Maybe either Strike-R or Cagalli's new suit will be gettin the ole' Infinite Power trick.

Orb could certainly use an edge, because Destiny is going to be unstoppable.

SKY_SO_BLUE
Wed, 07-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Im thinking in order to make Kira "The Ultimate Coordinator" is someone he loves die... otherwise he would never kill anyone nor would he go "berserk" now would he?

fox_t
Wed, 07-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by: SKY_SO_BLUE
Im thinking in order to make Kira "The Ultimate Coordinator" is someone he loves die... otherwise he would never kill anyone nor would he go "berserk" now would he?

Kira already is the ultimate coordinator.

MeroTZ
Wed, 07-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by: SKY_SO_BLUE

Kira's pretty worthless if his skills are powered by the deaths of his friends i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And Kira's not worthless. I'm really pulling for him not losing anyone else.

SKY_SO_BLUE
Wed, 07-06-2005, 01:34 PM
I said that wrong, What I'm trying to say is in order for him to go full capacity (Ultimate Coordinator) someone he loves must die.
Maybe i'm wrong about this. -_-

TheFlash
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:29 PM
lacus is not going to died, this weeks newtype its not even up to episode 42, he was bullshiting about lacus dieing in episode 42.

kira doesn't have to go berserk for him to be a ultimate coordinator, he is wut he is..
(an ultimate coordinator by birth) all he needs is seed mode and concentrate more. anger does make people stronger in a way because it helps u focus and concentrate....but not really..., and.. it was said that Freedom cant unleash Kira's true potential. even tho its a strong mobile, it still limits him.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 07-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: TheFlash
anger does make people stronger in a way because it helps u focus and concentrate....but not really..., and.. it was said that Freedom cant unleash Kira's true potential. even tho its a strong mobile, it still limits him.

where did it say that? i don't recall any episodes ever saying that

Aramis
Wed, 07-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Well, the Freedom wasn't made for Kira but for some average coordinator so it would make sense.
So far there hasn't been a gundam that was crafted with his superior abilities in mind....but soon there will.
Also Freedom focuses on speed and heavy long range weaponry, good for taking down small armies before they can react...but that's not really his thing anymore. A good opponent won't let him use those wing cannons and he'll be left with just a saber and rifle...

TheFlash
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:07 PM
sorry its from a chat room i heard, which he explained and read from sites. and Strike is more of a hand to hand combat mobile, freedom has less weapons to work with, and i bleieve if kira had Strike, it would be able to take down impulse, since Strike is a pure hand to hand combat mobiles.