PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Curium
Sun, 05-15-2005, 04:01 AM
Thanks Roko.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 05-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Interesting. I'm curious on the model numbers. Howeveer I've heard a few things about the host of this info. Not to mention they don't seem to be able to decide on what to call the Strike Freedom. Hopefully we get some confirmation on all this stuff soon. I'll be keeping my eye on Gunota.

Roko
Mon, 05-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Just wanted to point out that there is some more pics/info on the upcoming Destiny gundam available at MAHQ. If you still want the link, its somewhere on these 13 pages.

And of course some info on Rey's new gundam is available in that other thread which you should have no problem finding at all.

Knives122
Mon, 05-23-2005, 11:22 AM
http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/lovamato/f.JPG

looks like the gigantic beam rifle is just the two connected

http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/lovamato/j.JPG

and I heard that Athruns sheild can also turn into a beam sheild(not on the pic)

intense
Mon, 05-23-2005, 12:28 PM
spoilers courtesy of Phione from Seed-Forums.

Gundam Ace Magazine Cutout: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/8733/ace8ho.jpg

Phase 34 - "Nightmare"
With his splendid and heartmoving speech, Durandall has completely seized control of Plant. Afterward, he gives out an order for Minerva to go after the ArchAngel. Athrun is now having second thought, but ArchAngel was already pursuited by another ZAFT force. Upon Minerva's arrival to the battlefield, Talia demands the ArchAngel to surrender in order to avoid combatting.

Phase 35 - "Before the Chaos"
Shinn finally defeated his hated arch-rival. Unable to conceal his astonishment, Athrun confronted Shinn (more like grabbing him by the neck). However, he was unable to reply to Rey's argument, that "Shinn was only following his orders". With comlex emotions, Minerva arrives at Gibraltar. Both Shinn and Athrun was summoned by Durandall, who also came down to Earth. The thing that was shown to the two was...

Phase 36 - "Flight of Athrun"
Jibril was blamed for being responsible by Logos. In an attempt to rally, the main base of EA was moved to "Heaven's Base" in Iceland. On the other hand, ZAFT continued its preparation for the invasion of Heaven's Base. This is when Athrun finally understands Durandall's true intentions. While attempting to escape, he is sought out by people aftering him. In the end, it was an unexpected person that saved the cornered Athrun.

Destiny Astray: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/1210/destinyastray1dy.jpg
Info on Chaos Impulse, Abyss Impulse, and Gaia Impulse.

Destiny Gundam: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/8388/destiny6ut.jpg

Destroy Gundam: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/2069/destroy7mz.jpg

Legend Gundam: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/5512/legend2hh.jpg

EDIT: Finished with Translations...

Looks like Athrun joins back with AA i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Guardian_2000
Mon, 05-23-2005, 02:12 PM
ZGMF-X666S Legend Gundam (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/legend_gundam.jpg)
Lineart: (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/legend_blueprint.jpg)
Head gatling machine guns x2: MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS
Wrist beam shield generator x2: MX2351 Solidus Fulgor
Back DRAGOON (beam spike equipment type) x2: GDU-X7 assault beam machine gun
Back & waist DRAGOON (general type) x8: GDU-X5 assault beam machine gun
Beam javelin x2: MA-M80S Defiant Kai beam javelin
Beam rifle: MA-BAR78F high-energy rifle

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/strikefreedom_lineart.jpg)
Head machine guns x2: MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS, fire-linked x 2
Abdomen large beam cannon: MGX-2235 Callidus multi-phase beam cannon
Hip beam sabers x2: M02G Super Lacerta (Speel Lacerta?)
Hip railguns x2: MMI-M15E Xiphias 3 railcannon
Arm beam shield: MX2200 beam shield
Beam rifle: MA-M21KF high-energy beam rifle

DESTINY spoilers "courtesy Gunota"
Ep 32 - "Stellar" - To stop the new MS's destructive path, Archangel arrives at Berlin. Minerva also arrives after receiving orders to destroy the MS. Shinn discovers the pilot of the MS is Stellar. He calls out her name, but his voice does not reach her. Yes, the text does say "MS", not "MA". Sorry for any confusion.

Ep33 - "World Indicated" - Dullindal makes an emergency broadcast to the entire world revealing LOGOS is behind the whole war. Meanwhile, Shinn stares at the lake condemning himself for not protecting Stellar.

Ep34 - "Nightmare" - The world is shocked at Dullindal's statement. In the middle of the confusion, Archangel decides to return to Orb. However, Archangel is run down by ZAFT's forces. Minerva is also given order to attack Archangel.

Ep35 - "In the Light of Chaos" (*note* Hobby Japan has the title listed as "Ahead of Chaos")- Having lost Freedom, the badly damaged Archangel heads to Orb. Accompanying Dullindal, Meer goes to Earth. Minerva enters the port of Gibraltar and receives two new MS, Destiny and Legend.

Ep36 - Athrun Escapes

Deamon007
Mon, 05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
I wonder: how on earth will Shinn defeat Kira?!!!!!!!

I'm guessing that the Freedom will still be heavely damaged from the fight with destroy

Guardian_2000
Mon, 05-23-2005, 03:21 PM
That or the fact its the ZAFT forces against Kira. I mean sure you got AA and the Murasame. But its really all about Kira fighting ZAFT and the odds are stacked against him even thou he can overpower them in skill. Numbers mean alot. And this time his no kill philosophy is gonna be put to test. He's probably also not gonna be in the right mindset again having killed Stellar "Destroy". Shinn will be blabbering and hollering at him while in the Beserk mode again no doubt.

I'm more curious about Neo being Mwu now as well. We get the scene of him without the mask and indeed he has the scars so it is Neo in the opening. He also has scars across his arms and body so its not just his face that got injure. Thats definately more consistant with what Mwu could have gone through being in the Strike. We'll just have to see.

Deamon007
Tue, 05-24-2005, 12:29 AM
I think (and hope) that Neo is Mwu ever sins I saw him but I'm still waiting for complete proof

Roko
Tue, 05-24-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by: intense
Destiny Astray: (From DMHY.net)
http://img262.echo.cx/img262/1210/destinyastray1dy.jpg
Info on Chaos Impulse, Abyss Impulse, and Gaia Impulse.

ugh, is it just me, or does Gaia Impulse in mobile armor form look like shit? The mobile suit form looks just fine, but like I said, the mobile armor form is just bad, mostly cuz of the body stickin up in th emiddle and the hind legs at a weird angle. Abyss Impulse also looks bad with the color scheme and all. Of those three, I'd say Chaos Impulse looks the best (I especially like those 2 small sheilds on the arms)

Deamon007
Tue, 05-24-2005, 01:01 AM
I agree the Chaos Impulse looks cool

Guardian_2000
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:14 AM
There are what look like shopped images floating around with rumors of a Destiny Impulse variant going around. Its a small picture of low quality like it was colored in. Generally these tend to be shops. Its actually looks sorta decent but unlikely. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Deamon007
Tue, 05-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
There are what look like shopped images floating around with rumors of a Destiny Impulse variant going around. Its a small picture of low quality like it was colored in. Generally these tend to be shops. Its actually looks sorta decent but unlikely.

can you post the picture?

Rik
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:27 PM
I can't wait for episode 33. When Neo gets picked up by ArchAngel. It's going to be awesome.

Roko
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Neo gets picked up by ArchAngel?! Where does it say that?!

darkshadow
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:47 PM
SPOILERS*********************

Ep 34 Nightmare :-
Using a beautiful speech, the chancellor gains control of PLANT. He later gave order to Minerva to deal with Archangel. Minerval, taking the advantage that the AA is under pursuit by ZAFT forces, meets the AA on the battlefield.Talia thens tries diplomatically to talk AA into surrender.

Ep 35 Before the Chaos :-
Shinn finally defeated his greatest enemy. Athrun, unable to conceal his feeling, beats Shinn up. But faced with Rey's argument that "Shinn was only trying to accomplished his mission.", he has nothing to answer for his action. Burdened with mixed feeling, Minerva arrived at Gibraltar. Shinn and Athrun was summoned by the chancellor who had arrived on Earth bearing a gift to the both of them......

Ep 36 Athrun's Deflection :-
Jirbil, being reprimanded by LOGOs, left heavy hearted for Heaven Base in Iceland which ZAFT is preparing invasion for.Athrun, understanding the Chancellor's truth intention, prepares for a deflection to the AA. But he was caught doing so and was rescued by somebody he least expected.....

shin OWNS kira XD
end of spoiler

NomoZ
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Destiny Impulse 1 (http://nomoz.mediahalo.com/image/ficebd062c.upload/destiny%20impulse.jpg)

Destiny Impulse 2 (http://nomoz.mediahalo.com/image/fi81fa6bf4.upload/destiny%20impulse2.jpg)

I like it better than the real destiny

off topic: i dont like the new 'Community Profile' thing...so depressing

NomoZ has 0 friends

Curium
Tue, 05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by: NomoZ

off topic: i dont like the new 'Community Profile' thing...so depressing

NomoZ has 0 friends

Thats better then mine,

Curium has 25 enemies

Guardian_2000
Tue, 05-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Dark Shadow sorry to burst your bubble but that info was already posted a page back. Twice practically. As I and I believe curium posted two summaries of those eps. You and he posted the same ones. Thanks thou.

I'm afraid to look at this community profile thing but eh wth. Lets see. I don't see an enemy count, but I have a whopping 0 friends. I'm feeling the love now.

darkshadow
Tue, 05-24-2005, 11:26 PM
lol thats ok i didnt bother reading back so, and wow is that destiny impulse official or and MSV?? cause it looks amazing

Curium
Wed, 05-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Dark Shadow sorry to burst your bubble but that info was already posted a page back. Twice practically. As I and I believe curium posted two summaries of those eps. You and he posted the same ones. Thanks thou.

I'm afraid to look at this community profile thing but eh wth. Lets see. I don't see an enemy count, but I have a whopping 0 friends. I'm feeling the love now.

I appreciate the credit, but it isn't deserved. I don't have access to (and/or don't know where to look for) the stuff for those summaries.

I think it starts at 0 friends, but if you end up with a negative number it changes to enemies.

Deamon007
Wed, 05-25-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
SPOILERS*********************

Ep 34 Nightmare :-
Using a beautiful speech, the chancellor gains control of PLANT. He later gave order to Minerva to deal with Archangel. Minerval, taking the advantage that the AA is under pursuit by ZAFT forces, meets the AA on the battlefield.Talia thens tries diplomatically to talk AA into surrender.

Ep 35 Before the Chaos :-
Shinn finally defeated his greatest enemy. Athrun, unable to conceal his feeling, beats Shinn up. But faced with Rey's argument that "Shinn was only trying to accomplished his mission.", he has nothing to answer for his action. Burdened with mixed feeling, Minerva arrived at Gibraltar. Shinn and Athrun was summoned by the chancellor who had arrived on Earth bearing a gift to the both of them......

Jirbil, being reprimanded by LOGOs, left heavy hearted for Heaven Base in Iceland which ZAFT is preparing invasion for.Athrun, understanding the Chancellor's truth intention, prepares for a deflection to the AA. But he was caught doing so and was rescued by somebody he least expected.....

shin OWNS kira XD
end of spoiler

now were does it say neo gets picked up by the archangel?

cybercoin
Wed, 05-25-2005, 02:00 AM
It doesn't ^_^

k_truong
Wed, 05-25-2005, 03:53 AM
hmmm shinn beatin kira?
as hard as it is to believe, hows that possible... isn't freedom alot stronger than impulse
and isn't kira a better pilot than shinn?

WTF?

cybercoin
Wed, 05-25-2005, 08:33 AM
No, i think the one suit is stronger. Freedom is just nuclear powered ^_^.

And I think Destroy kinda got to him.

Guardian_2000
Wed, 05-25-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm expecting that Kira will be abit disturbed if he actually had to destroy Destroy. Shinn will be bitching to him prolly during the fight and will go beserk while Kira won't want to kill Shinn. That handicap and whatever damage Freedom had taken previously will prolly explain Kira's downfall. That and the fact AA will be ZAFT's new priority. I just hope Athrun meets up with Lacus and she hands over the new Justice and Freedom. Lets hope and watch. Whatever it is. Aslong as the battle isn't like Strike vs Aegis "SEED MODE". While it was dramatic I would have rather seen it fully animated.

Rik
Wed, 05-25-2005, 07:29 PM
SPOILER!!!

PHASE 33 - Revelation for the World
Unable to protect Stellar, Shinn's hatred towards Freedom grows. On the other hand, ArchAngel picks up Neo who crashes in the last battle. Meanwhile Dullindal announces to the world about the Earth Alliance's indiscrinination attacks and makes a certain statement.

I got this from seed genesis. That's how I know that Neo gets picked up.

Roko
Wed, 05-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Awesome! can't wait to see Ramius's reaction upon seeing Neo without his mask

LokeXero
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:55 AM
Hmm Interesting,

The Chaos Impulse looks nice

just wondered if it reminds anybody of 1) Altron EW Gundam with Dragonclaws/Flamers 2) Aegis in Grapple mode

I actually hold the opinion that Shinn is a better pilot than Kira (yes flame Me if you Must) cause on the several occasions Freedoms been in the same battle as Impulse neither has won and Kira didnt even scratch Impulse last time and he had by far the Stronger mobile suit. Therefore if Shinn gets a suit equal to Freedom, i reckon he'll win.

I also wonder when (not WHEN not If ) Dullindal will be killed by 1) Either Athrun or 2) Rey.

Can we speculate about a Heine Clone (I just wouldve like to see more of him)

Barumonk
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:01 AM
When Kira and Shinn fought, it wasn't even a real fight. They both took a swing at eachother and both dodged it. The difference is that Kira wasn't in SEED mode while Shinn was, and Shinn was restricted to hovering above the water. Overall it was fairly equal and from that alone I don't know how you could come to any such conclusion as Shinn being stronger than Kira. If anything, Shinn still can't properly use SEED mode; its supposed to allow the user to quickly analyze situations and execute the best solutions. Shinn just seems to use it to figure out who he wants to kill next, as quickly as possible.

Curium
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by: LokeXero
I actually hold the opinion that Shinn is a better pilot than Kira (yes flame Me if you Must) cause on the several occasions Freedoms been in the same battle as Impulse neither has won and Kira didnt even scratch Impulse last time and he had by far the Stronger mobile suit. Therefore if Shinn gets a suit equal to Freedom, i reckon he'll win.

I have not intention of flaming, but I will point out that Kira wasn't acctually trying very hard. They have been in the same battle twice. In the first one, Kira took one swing to take out Impulse's right forearm and moved on. In the second, Shinn went SEED and managed 1 dodge before Athrun interferred and stopped the battle. Kira hadn't even gone into SEED mode yet at that point. There has been nothing to even suggest Shinn is a better pilot (except Arthur's comment, but he's an idiot anyways).

Madell
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Loke you wish man, only way shinn will beat kira is the destiny freedom fight (not strike freedom)

LokeXero
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:24 AM
ah well see what happens in later eps. My money would still be on Shinn though cause of his immense hatred towards Freedom (Ep33). Kira Obviously kills Stellar though (Same ep i think)...
One of them will die in battle against the other though and its just a preferance who you like better as to who you reckon will win....

Unrelated topic - I havent seen much of Astray and i was wondering to those that have Is there any showing off of Gold Frame or is it Simply Red Vs Blue

Madell
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:55 AM
You only say that because you'r a Shinn fanboy, but when you look at the skills Kira has better skills

LokeXero
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Only cause hes apparantly the Top Co-ordinater. Stick Shinn in Freedom against Kira in Freedom and it would be a good battle, you cant dispute that...

Madell
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Yeah it would be a good battle, but with Kira's experiance and his skill, kira would win against shinn

Guardian_2000
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Well since you guys feel that Kira will pwn shinn. I refer you to this pic. I'm guessing that Most of this dmg is from the Destroy fight. And then Shinn gets beat on but with the fact that he can just change equipment and get new parts he probably switches and even recharges mid fight finally taking Freedom down. Kira is gonna give him one hell of a fight even in the handicap. Kira's definately a better pilot but with his no kill policy, having blown up Destroy and the psycho Shinn I suppose this result is possible.

ENJOY! I'll work on getting a translation but anyone more versed in japanese feel free to post one up.
http://www.afterimpact.net/files/impulse_vs_freedom.jpg

Psyke
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Cool picture! Can't wait for the 2 of them to clash head to head, and of course receive new Gundams so that they can do it all over again......

Curium
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Unrelated topic - I havent seen much of Astray and i was wondering to those that have Is there any showing off of Gold Frame or is it Simply Red Vs Blue

Depends. There were 2 animation shorts, 1 each for Red and Blue frame. Gold frame was included in the Manga series. Gold Frame was easily the most deadly (it was the only one with full Phase Shift armor for one, and it also had Blitz's right arm giving it the Trikeros (sp?) weapon system and Mirage Colloid (sp?).)

chitgoks
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:51 PM
i want to see a scene where kira gets back at shinn for taking advantage. shin will feel mighty again after he destroys freedom. i hope theyll show another fight between them with their new gundams.. then kira will have the last laugh...

LokeXero
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I think that Kira will sacrifice himself in the end so Shinn will win by default cause kira wont kill him.

To my Gold frame quote ...I know, im a Nicol fan first so i would like to know what happened to the parts of his suit. Maybe thats why im anti Kira to an extent...

NomoZ
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatu (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/astray/mbf-p01-re.htm)

Curium
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:23 AM
I've been think a little after seeing the picture posted by Guardian (thanks btw). Looking at it (assuming it is at least an honost representation of the fight if not a screenshot) both obviously take a good amount of damage.

You all know that of course, so here is my comment, I don't believe that Kira has ever seen Impulse launch. He may not know that it has the Core Splendor and combines for the MS mode. From the look of that picture, it would seem like Shinn is in a good position to eject the head flyer with the beam saber in position to hit Freedom. That type of thing would catch Kira completely off guard since he has never seen an attack anything like that. If Shinn times it right, I can see that taking Kira even if Kira is in SEED mode.

LokeXero
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Hmm Thats an interesting speculation Curium reminds me of how Heine died being cut in half by gaia. So it's decent speculation , i guess we'll just have to wait to see how that fight occurs...

Whats Athrun supposed to be doing during the fight though...

On Seed Destiny Astray though http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/gat-x133.htm looks sweet...

Aramis
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:58 AM
Wahh, Stellar is going to die! I mean, the next episode is named after her and all.
I too think that Shinn will be the known as the one who sliced freedom into oblivion. That's badass! People are really gonna fear him then i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
After that I guess he's gonna ask for FAITH so he can do any crazy stuff he likes. He's gonna get it too because the chancellor is his bitch. =D

k_truong
Fri, 05-27-2005, 05:15 AM
the damage cause to freedom
could that of been done by destroyer before the shin battle?
by the looks of it... kira got it handed to him hard

Madell
Fri, 05-27-2005, 09:17 AM
This is what i think Kira and shinn both fought Destroy..kira destroys it (both heavenly damaged) kills stellar...then shinn is angered...kira shoots his legs and stuff like he usealy does...then thinks that it's over shinn will just regenerate with those nooby leg flyers etc. and then ows freedom because it's so damaged and impulse isn't anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Curium
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Hmm Thats an interesting speculation Curium reminds me of how Heine died being cut in half by gaia. So it's decent speculation , i guess we'll just have to wait to see how that fight occurs...

Whats Athrun supposed to be doing during the fight though...

On Seed Destiny Astray though http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/gat-x133.htm looks sweet...

Sword Calamity was also in the Astray Blue Frame anime short.

If you are inerested in the Destiny Astray, you can download a scanlated version of volume 1 here:

http://forums.zeonic-corps.net/

Splash!
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:38 PM
seriously, i dont see stellar dying in the next episode. first of all episodes were named kira and athrun in seed andthat didn mean that they were gonna die in that episode. The fact that the episode has been named after her seems to suggest her importance to the series even more meaning that she will probably stay around till the end at least before she dies(if she does). Secondly, it dusn make sense to show the destiny and the strike freedom charging towards the destroy, with stellar and shinn going against each other, unless she will stick around to for shinn to fight her in the destiny

Splash!
Sat, 05-28-2005, 03:46 PM
damn! i take back what i said what a twist

Curium
Sat, 05-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: splash
seriously, i dont see stellar dying in the next episode. first of all episodes were named kira and athrun in seed andthat didn mean that they were gonna die in that episode. The fact that the episode has been named after her seems to suggest her importance to the series even more meaning that she will probably stay around till the end at least before she dies(if she does). Secondly, it dusn make sense to show the destiny and the strike freedom charging towards the destroy, with stellar and shinn going against each other, unless she will stick around to for shinn to fight her in the destiny

So much for that theory. She sure looks dead at the end of 32 and in the preview for 33.

Also on your second point, I know you know this but you made a mistake in typing, it is Destiny charging Destroy in the opening, not Strike Freedom. Who knows. Maybe it will be a clone of Stellar piloting Destroy Gundam Mk.II.

Splash!
Sat, 05-28-2005, 05:52 PM
actually what i meant was both the destiny and strike freedom, the opening shows destiny coming in from the right and if u look closely strike freedom is at the left

Curium
Sat, 05-28-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry you are right, I hadn't noticed before.

danholo
Sat, 05-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Is it Strike Freedom? Or plain Freedom? Hmm... That Destiny/Freedom dash has already been in the 2nd and 3rd openings. In the newer one, Destiny isn't shaded out and the Freedom isn't blocked off so well. The second opening has Kira and Shinn face to face instead of Stellar and Shinn who are in the third one.

k_truong
Sun, 05-29-2005, 08:58 AM
ok
hehe
so all you guys are wrong about kira recieving damage from destroy, i still find it hard for SHiN to beat kira
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deamon007
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by: k_truong
ok
hehe
so all you guys are wrong about kira recieving damage from destroy, i still find it hard for SHiN to beat kira
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Kira did lose his schield and beamsaber's so he can't use close combat (this is asuming they dont have spare shield and saber's)

Splash!
Sun, 05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
hmm interesting observation, i wonder if they will be able to prepare a new shield and a pair of beam sabres for him in time to fite shinn. Obviously if they dont, kira will be at a complete disadvantage when he squares off against Shinn

Curium
Sun, 05-29-2005, 11:13 PM
hmm interesting observation, i wonder if they will be able to prepare a new shield and a pair of beam sabres for him in time to fite shinn. Obviously if they dont, kira will be at a complete disadvantage when he squares off against Shinn

I would assume the have extras. You can watch any gundam series, they are always losing stuff like that. They always seem to have plenty. Also in the pic that Guardian posted of Freedom vs Impulse Freedom did not have it's shield, but it did appear to have 1 beam saber still.

Also I wanted to comment, in that same picture it shows Freedom firing it's beam rifle with it's left hand. You don't see too many left handed attacks.

Deamon007
Mon, 05-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

I would assume the have extras. You can watch any gundam series, they are always losing stuff like that. They always seem to have plenty. Also in the pic that Guardian posted of Freedom vs Impulse Freedom did not have it's shield, but it did appear to have 1 beam saber still.

Also I wanted to comment, in that same picture it shows Freedom firing it's beam rifle with it's left hand. You don't see too many left handed attacks.

in gundam x they did recover the lost weapons

indeed in the pic. freedom still has a beam saber but I think they have spare parts because that would in my opinion be the only good explanation for the fact that shin will beat Kira

Curium
Mon, 05-30-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by: Deamon007
in gundam x they did recover the lost weapons

indeed in the pic. freedom still has a beam saber but I think they have spare parts because that would in my opinion be the only good explanation for the fact that shin will beat Kira

You're right, I had forgotten that. There is one major differance though. In Gundam X they were in a post-apocolyptic world where production was non-existant. Litterally they had what they had and what they could find, with no way to get new stuff. The Archangel was in Orb for 2~3 years after SEED. I would think if they bothered to repair and keep it then they would make sure it was FULLY stocked.

Splash!
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Maybe beam sabers are more easily replacable then shields. In any case , i do not want to see Kira loose to Shinn in the Impulse!!!!!! Thats just bad! If it does happen, they better put Kira in some sort of disadvantage, coz that wont just make Shinn seem a little a better, but a LOT better. Either that, or Kira shud be doing nuthin at all and just letting Shinn hack him. It wud be a better scenario if Shinn got all pissed off and went SEED mode while Kira didn do anything as he didn want to fite him . Maybe Neo will enlighten Kira on Shinn and what he is going through and Kira will start backing off

Roko
Mon, 05-30-2005, 11:03 PM

Okay, I've just had a thought about this. Somebody he least expects...how about Lunamaria? She did hear his little conversation with Kira and Cagalli, and from the looks of it, she seems to be thinking a lot. Think about it, it makes sense, no? And then there's also Lacus and Eternal...that's also a possible candidate. But I still think it's most likely gonna be Lunamaria.

Curium
Mon, 05-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by: Roko

Okay, I've just had a thought about this. Somebody he least expects...how about Lunamaria? She did hear his little conversation with Kira and Cagalli, and from the looks of it, she seems to be thinking a lot. Think about it, it makes sense, no? And then there's also Lacus and Eternal...that's also a possible candidate. But I still think it's most likely gonna be Lunamaria.

This is an interesting topic. I think my guess will be Arthur helps him.

PSJ
Tue, 05-31-2005, 07:09 AM
my guess is that lacus and the eternal comes and helps him and he will recieve knight justice. lacus hasnt shown up for a while and asuran is in a desperate need of a new suit if he is gonna keep his position as a main character in this show.

and isnt it possible that kira gets strike freedom without the normal freedom destroyed? he needs something new and stronger to fight destroy which probably will be upgraded abit.

Optimaximal
Tue, 05-31-2005, 07:25 AM
It's called Infinite Justice, and has been for the past 2-or-so months...

kthx ^_^

PSJ
Tue, 05-31-2005, 07:54 AM
oh my im so sorry if i got the name wrong my whole world is falling apart... i didnt remember what the real name was so i wrote the name i remember you still knew what i was refering to right?

Optimaximal
Tue, 05-31-2005, 08:12 AM
sorry, but there are a load of pillocks still calling the suits the 'fan' names on Suki and other boards and its getting annoying having to pick through them correcting people...

PSJ
Tue, 05-31-2005, 08:59 AM
then why dont you stop correcting people?

telemari
Tue, 05-31-2005, 09:56 AM
Pervert is right. who cares about names? even fansubs use different names for same characters (Meer x Mia), so who cares?

on topic: they will all die! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif maybe lacus will steal new freedom (again). maybe chairman will LET her steal it, for purpose of ultimate destruction. and maybe while infinite justice and destiny and elgend are new suits, new freedom is just upgraded version, and lacus will steal just plans?

cybercoin
Tue, 05-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Making her an ordinary thief and she'll be wanted! XD

saga
Tue, 05-31-2005, 05:23 PM
i cant wait to see the new suits in action and see what will happen with neo now that he's abord AA.

ChaosK
Tue, 05-31-2005, 05:24 PM
everything explodes, kira survives with everybody else, there will be a third Gundam Seed.

Roko
Tue, 05-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
my guess is that lacus and the eternal comes and helps him and he will recieve knight justice. lacus hasnt shown up for a while and asuran is in a desperate need of a new suit if he is gonna keep his position as a main character in this show.

and isnt it possible that kira gets strike freedom without the normal freedom destroyed? he needs something new and stronger to fight destroy which probably will be upgraded abit.

Okay, both the lacus part and kira getting strike freedom without freedom getting destroyed makes sense, but....i found this on earlier pages (13 to be exact; sorry, i didn't notice this before):

Ep35 - "In the Light of Chaos" (*note* Hobby Japan has the title listed as "Ahead of Chaos")- Having lost Freedom, the badly damaged Archangel heads to Orb. Accompanying Dullindal, Meer goes to Earth. Minerva enters the port of Gibraltar and receives two new MS, Destiny and Legend.

So the question still remains...who will be the unexpected saviour and when the hell is lacus appearing again?

EDIT: aww crap, thought it said Destiny and Justice. I guess the Lacus part is pretty true then.

LokeXero
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:10 AM
I think the mysterious saviour will be waltfeld, Since hes still alive but hasent been seen for a while..Unless they bring back Rau Le Creuset...

i wonder why we have murrue-san and rey holding guns at each other during one of the openings - could it be that mu la flaga/Neo is killed by Rey and murrue-san wants to kill Rey...

cybercoin
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Nah, Rey's hair is shorter. And Mu and Murrue are enemies. So I'm going for the amnesia theory *nods*

danholo
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:31 PM
I think the mysterious saviour will be waltfeld, Since hes still alive but hasent been seen for a while..Unless they bring back Rau Le Creuset...

Could be Waltfeld but what do you mean that we haven't seen him in a while? We haven't seen Lacus either for the same amount of time.

i wonder why we have murrue-san and rey holding guns at each other during one of the openings - could it be that mu la flaga/Neo is killed by Rey and murrue-san wants to kill Rey...

There's no need to wonder because in neither of the openings is it Rey holding a weapon. Both the second and third opening have the same clip and it's Murrue looking stunned and it zooms out so we can see Neo's helmet on the ground and Neo and Murrue standing face to face pointing guns at each other.

I just watched them again because I really didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

PSJ
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:39 PM
lacus and bartfeldt is on the same ship so if one of them is the saviour both is.

danholo
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:43 PM
^What he said. I'd guess either Kisaka, Luna or Mia. My bet's on Mia but hey, it could be anyone.

DDBen
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:58 PM

So the question still remains...who will be the unexpected saviour and when the hell is lacus appearing again?

EDIT: aww crap, thought it said Destiny and Justice. I guess the Lacus part is pretty true then.

I'm going with Neo(Mwu) goes out in freedom instead of Kira and gets himself killed thus taking out freedom and Neo while Kira is the unexpected saviour in the Strike Freedom which he gets from Lacus.

As at the time Athrun would think Kira was dead and its the only way I can see Shinn beating Kira in the first place. If Neo is Mwu he has something to atone for and what better way then by fighting Shinn why Kira goes to meet with Lacus to pick up his new suit.

PSJ
Wed, 06-01-2005, 01:11 PM
i kind of like that scenario of neo getting freedom if he is mwu but they really gotta do something for that to work

Motteh
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i kind of like that scenario of neo getting freedom if he is mwu but they really gotta do something for that to work

this may just be a mind fart of mine but picture this

Neo is held at the ArchAngel, comes too, and either recovers from amnesia (real mwu variant) or just switches sides because he's too devestated with the way the EAF/Jibril treated "his" crew (clone/no amnesia recovery variant)

AA and Minerva bump into eachother and Neo wishes to talk to Shinn
Shinn being the always pissed up guy he is wishes to take revenge on Neo
since Neo doesn't have a mobile suit and a simple Murasame isn't a match for Impulse he lends Freedom
(equipped with some weird remote control destruction/shutdown device thingy)

Shinn and Neo clash, Shinn having the advantage of knowledge of his MS and his Seed mode totally wrecks Freedom, with or without killing Neo i don't really mind that right now
however with Neo having displayed his skills in his Wingdam doesn't let Shinn get away unharmed
in the end both suits are deemed unsalvagable and thus the path has been cleared for the new wave of suits to arrive

again i repeat this may just be a mind fart of mine

Curium
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:32 PM

Well the "Lost" in the comment "haveing lost Freedom" can be interpretted many ways. I saw a couple of people suggest Neo going out in Freedom and that is how Shinn wins. That is just not going to happen. I know everyone hates Shinn, but be reasonable at least.

Also I'm still betting on Athrun's mysterious saviour being Arthur.

Roko
Wed, 06-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Okay, I don't believe SOME of this info has been posted on GW yet, and I dun wanna take up too much space postin all of it, which is the reason I'll provide the link for you guys to browse through, look to below the link for a few references (and this is another forum):
fansub tv GSD forum (http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=721&st=0)

Top of first page contains those spoilers, some of which I do not believe have been posted here (correct me if i'm wrong, and I'll just say an early sorry now if I am)
Some posts below (still on first page) contains images from a GSD game, if anyones interested (I just have to say this, but: Ha! Terra's precious Yzak is worth less than the other pilots)

2nd page now: an image or 2 of Strike Freedom that are cleaner than most on the net; it is located near the bottom.

Now to 3rd page: more pics/info on strike freedom and infinite justice near the top.
A nice pic of the Freedom Impulse battle near the middle
A screenshot of lacus and some cartoons (i know some of them have been posted in that other cartoon thread or somewhere on GW, but I don't believe all of them have been)

Again, Sorry if some of this info has been posted already...either way, Enjoy them

LokeXero
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:37 AM
ahh but are you sure it isnt Rey (Isnt spooky music) -Slow the frames down and the Neo/Mwu character has curls consistant with Rey's hair hence why i thought Rey after i slowed it down...More to the point Rey is Rau's Clone so he'd continue the rivalry Rau and Mwu had, so i wondered if Rey kill's Neo/Mwu and Murrue wants to kill Rey because of it.
*End of Theory*

As for the mysterious saviour could it be Yzak and/Or Dearka...

telemari
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:01 AM
one prediction - shinn is from some ultimate coordinaor/ultimate MS pilot/ultimate whatever experiment like kira, and chairman know about it (as they say he given impulse to him after he saw his genes).

danholo
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:28 AM
ahh but are you sure it isnt Rey (Isnt spooky music) -Slow the frames down and the Neo/Mwu character has curls consistant with Rey's hair hence why i thought Rey after i slowed it down...More to the point Rey is Rau's Clone so he'd continue the rivalry Rau and Mwu had, so i wondered if Rey kill's Neo/Mwu and Murrue wants to kill Rey because of it.
*End of Theory*

There's no need to end a theory that's based on incorrect judgement and bad eye sight. The hair thing is irrelevant, however, I don't have to slow the frames down because it's clearly visible with normal speed and if that's a problem for you, it can just be paused altogether. Here are some facts:

1. Neo has wavy hair while Rey's is straight and the stems bend a little.
2. Murrue has never even seen Rau face to face, which doesn't explain her reaction if it would be Rey, not to mention Rey is 15 and Rau was what? At least 30.
3. Rey is a ZAFT soldier, the uniform that is worn by that person in the opening is identical to that of Neo's, an EAF uniform
4. The debris of Neo's Windam is lying behind the two
5. Neo's helmet is in front

So, if you ignore all these facts and continue to draw a conclusion that the Neo in the opening, who is pointing a gun at Murrue, is indeed Rey, it's only a product of your wild imagination. Not to mention that you are probably the only person I've ever heard of even thinking that this person in question is Rey and still insists on it based on lousy evidence.

You're theory isn't off though however but you can't draw any conclusions of this by the opening.

Motteh
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:42 AM
i don't think you can draw any conclusions off of any opening
since Neo was pretty much out cold in the last shots of episode 32
and furthermore, in the original Seed openings there also was some footage that never made it into the series itself
it's just meant as a flashy opening meant to get people to watch the episodes
but that may be just my opinion

danholo
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:05 AM
Not really. Considering the fact that in ep 32 Murrue encountered Neo when he was out cold, contrary to the opening where they face face off against each other.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Yes please don't take the opening as facts to things to come. The openings usually just foreshadow upcoming events hinting at stuff. And then later in the series we get to see what really happens.

Checked out that fansub site. No new pics sadly. There was a custom ms a guy made in paint but other than that nothing new we haven't posted in here or atleast another thread alas. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Didn't even find the cleaner Strike Freedom pic mentioned thou. Hmmm. I was just thinking of all the people to come to the rescue of Athrun who would be the coolest. And it hit me. The best rescue would be to have Yzak and Dearka come to his rescue with Yzak being pissed cause hes always gotta be the responsible one and bail Athrun out. And how once again he is probably gonna be introuble with ZAFT. That would be the best way. Then the three of them hook up with the Eternal which meets up with the Archangel that will have recently left ORB to enter Space. Cagalli will probably have returned to ORB kicked Yuna's ass and taken control of the country again and disbanding the alliance with the EA. Since the EA lost its precious Phantom Pain group and its killer MS the ORB forces will be a match for any resistance. The series will then likely focus on Minerva vs ArchAngel in space.

danholo
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmm... Yzak. I didn't even think of that! But I still have my bets on Mia.

LokeXero
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:35 AM
I already said it culd be Dearka And Yzak, i just didnt say the "Then the three of them hook up with the Eternal etc etc that you theorised...

laxklein
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:45 AM
lacus and bartfeld is monitoring plant's action and since there's a clyne faction, which i guess they have a lot of resources, since they were able to hide eternal it could be possible that they are the one creating the infinite justice and strike freedom. and when athrun finally realized what he's really fighting for, he'll seek some help from his close friends and escapes to eternal's hide-out and lacus will give him his new MS.

Regarding kira and shinn's fight that would be possible with shinn being defeated by kira and his impulse gundam in total wreck. he'll be thrown out from the cockpit and the AA team will take him and then he and kira can have a heart to heart talk (let's not take out that arrogant and childish attitude of shinn, but i doubt that kira would tolerate any of shinn's abnormal response. i noticed it now that kira's attitude is more mature than what he was in GS he can actually say his views and opinion directly without hesitation.) Then, AA crew will turn over shinn to minerva and then Dullindal will give him his new MS Destiny. and while he's alone, words that kira told him will keep on lingering and constantly repeating in his mind. then he'll realize that he's been an ass**** the whole time and that he now knows what he is fightinh for and why he is fighting.

Motteh
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by: laxklein
lacus and bartfeld is monitoring plant's action and since there's a clyne faction, which i guess they have a lot of resources, since they were able to hide eternal it could be possible that they are the one creating the infinite justice and strike freedom. and when athrun finally realized what he's really fighting for, he'll seek some help from his close friends and escapes to eternal's hide-out and lacus will give him his new MS.

Regarding kira and shinn's fight that would be possible with shinn being defeated by kira and his impulse gundam in total wreck. he'll be thrown out from the cockpit and the AA team will take him and then he and kira can have a heart to heart talk (let's not take out that arrogant and childish attitude of shinn, but i doubt that kira would tolerate any of shinn's abnormal response. i noticed it now that kira's attitude is more mature than what he was in GS he can actually say his views and opinion directly without hesitation.) Then, AA crew will turn over shinn to minerva and then Dullindal will give him his new MS Destiny. and while he's alone, words that kira told him will keep on lingering and constantly repeating in his mind. then he'll realize that he's been an ass**** the whole time and that he now knows what he is fightinh for and why he is fighting.
although i find it very interesting for that to happen
i doubt the minerva would just allow their top-ace (the only one with a mobile suit left)
to just be taken in by the "enemy" without trying to stop it

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:40 PM
thats a great idea but these writers are determine to make shinn more arrogant and cocky till the end thats for sure

Curium
Sun, 06-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I just feel like posting a random theory. Regard this as such.

I can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that the beam saber mounts on the Strike Freedom are Orb designed. Also at MAHQ it shows a picture of the beam rifle's mounted on the hips. Now the theory: Strike Freedom was built without the beam sabers and the railguns. I think the railguns were salvaged and repaired from Freedom, and the beam sabers were added at that same time. (Either that or they were mounted somewhere else and Kira's preferance is the hip mounted position).

Deamon007
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:49 AM

I can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that the beam saber mounts on the Strike Freedom are Orb designed. Also at MAHQ it shows a picture of the beam rifle's mounted on the hips. Now the theory: Strike Freedom was built without the beam sabers and the railguns. I think the railguns were salvaged and repaired from Freedom, and the beam sabers were added at that same time. (Either that or they were mounted somewhere else and Kira's preferance is the hip mounted position).

that an interesting theory if this would hapen it would probeply mean that the Strike Freedom is the best of plant and orb engenering

Dannynonsense
Sun, 06-05-2005, 11:41 AM

strike freedom is able to move the railguns and beams sabers to its back so it can mount its beam rifles of its hips as for the beam saber what they meant by orb engineered is thats its basically the same mounting mechanism as orb's murasames but i think what happens is that the clyne faction is who builds the new ms and thats why it has the same mounting mechanism we should find out in the next few episodes

Roko
Sun, 06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
it can't move its railguns or beam sabers into the back. they're both mounted on the hips.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 06-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Um yea it can. The mounting for which the railguns and beam sabers are mounted to can fold backwards onto the back so that the rifles can be mounted on the hips. I've got an image somewhere I'll see if I can find it.

Bottom left of this image. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/strikefreedom_lineart.jpg)

Madell
Mon, 06-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Where are his wing guns i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif(

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-06-2005, 03:49 PM
stryke freedom doesnt have the twin "Balaena" plasma beam cannons that its predacessor has those were replace with the multphase beam cannon and two high energy beam rifles that can combine

and as for Roko maybe you should know more information before you post something im just saying
"it can't move its railguns or beam sabers into the back. they're both mounted on the hips." - roko

Roko
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
and as for Roko maybe you should know more information before you post something im just saying
"it can't move its railguns or beam sabers into the back. they're both mounted on the hips." - roko

right...and why does it say "ideas, thoughts on events" in the topic summary?!?! Just cuz I don't know one lil detail doesn't mean you need to start bitching about it.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:25 PM
He was just stating that before making a claim like that and what not. Its generally a good idea to be certain. Otherwise you get technical freaks like me who keep those lineart images on their computers and go over every little detail. But thats what this thread is for. To talk about stuff get other peoples views. I try my best to not say stuff without some backing so I don't look ridiculous. I look like an arrogant idiot who thinks he knows everything. But I just try to be thorough. Lets not see any pointless argueing.

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-06-2005, 10:15 PM
nah roko im not bitchin im just let you know so its nothing serious i once thought new freedom would have like 12 cannons just wanted to let you know that the information about strike freedom was out

Roko
Mon, 06-06-2005, 10:23 PM
sorry if I sounded like an ass, but your statement just seemed to be insulting, in a way. eh..w/e, whats pass is pass

Curium
Mon, 06-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Um yea it can. The mounting for which the railguns and beam sabers are mounted to can fold backwards onto the back so that the rifles can be mounted on the hips. I've got an image somewhere I'll see if I can find it.

Bottom left of this image. [IMG (http://i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)

Yeah, I saw that somewhere before, but that doesn't mean they were like that to begin with. That is why I called it a theory.

danholo
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:40 AM
New spoilers up until episode 38 from Newtype...
http://forums.animesuki.com/sh...448&postcount=1003 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=568448&postcount=1003)

Thanks to Claudine Leow at AnimeSuki for the translation:

34 Nightmare
ZAFT now identifies the ArchAngel unquestionly as "enemy".
Minerva is ordered to join the operation to take it down, and Shinn becomes excited because of the chance to pursuit Freedom.

35 Before the Chaos
The people were inspired by Dullindal's speech, and Logos members around the Global are being attacked. On the other hand, a severly damaged ArchAngel heads for Orb.

36 Flight of Athrun
Shinn was given the newest Mobile Suit, "Destiny", by Dullindall.
Athrun also was given the newest "Legend", but Athrun felt strongly uncomfortable with Dullindal's ideology.

37 Darkness of Thunder
After escaping from Minerva, Athrun was pursued by Shinn and Rey.
However, Shinn hesitates on the idea of raising his guns on Athrun.
At the same moment, Dullindall begain a new huge campaign against the EAF.

38 A New Flag
ZAFT, along with those volunteer from the EAF, is closing in on the headquarter of Logos, "Heaven's Base".

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:54 AM
What are you refering to now? What wasn't like what to begin with? And what theory are you talking about. Its not a theory that the railgun/saber mount can move to the back so that the Strike Freedom can place its rifles there. Its shown in those pictures thats where they go.

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-07-2005, 01:47 PM
who cares about that the image is final lets move on to stuff like how infinite justice doesnt have a subflight rider but instead a subflight lifter since alot of people only talk about stryke freedom i think justice is gonna be a real problem now that athrun is begining to straighten up

Deamon007
Tue, 06-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I wonder who will create the Infinite Justice I dont think it will be Z.A.F.T. because acording to the spioler

Originally posted by: danholo

34 Nightmare

36 Flight of Athrun
Shinn was given the newest Mobile Suit, "Destiny", by Dullindall.
Athrun also was given the newest "Legend", but Athrun felt strongly uncomfortable with Dullindal's ideology.

they want to give him Legend which wouldn'd make any sense if the had a better version of his old M.S.

I think that afer the batle in ep 34 the freedom will be scrap metal and back at orb the will build a new version and because Athrun is back without a mobel suit they will build a new Justice as well

From mahq:
ZGMF-X10A Freedom
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom
ZGMF-X09A Justice
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice

they probeply added 10 to the serial number becouse the are upgreded versions of older suits

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-07-2005, 04:10 PM
that actually makes sense but i think they already started working on it because think about if they had these two new units supposedly completed the same time as legend and destiny why not field them also most likely there were rebuild by another organization but kept the model # so everyone assumes that zafts makes these two new units. remeber in seed when freedom and justice first appeared no one even new where they came from the EAF nor Zaft soldiers stationed on earth. also both strike and infinite are posted up in the other section of seed destiny website seems like there trying to get some point across with legend being there also

another thing neo strike gundam is that real or just something made up by a fan since the pic i saw for it looks real what do you think (http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/)">take a look see</a>

Barumonk
Tue, 06-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Fixed link from the above post. (http://65.110.50.190/img.php?loc=loc116&amp;image=8fa_86523neorouge8rq_med. jpg) I've seen it before, its fanart and will probably never appear... i hope.. *suddenly remembers the mia/lacus Zaku* Not to mention Strike Rouge uses Orb's callsign, and the image still uses GAT even though it has 'Orb' printed across the shield in big letters.

Deamon007
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
another reason why it is likly that the Strike Freedom is made by Orb is that all the technologie is there in gundam seed buster was at orb for a while (combining blaster tech.) and the mobel armor that shin took down outtside orb had a force field generator thingy (I forgot what they called it)

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:00 PM
or that freedom has to get shot to bits and then the use the remains of strike+remains of freedom to create strike freedom.

Krnboixbabo
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah i heard kira gets his new gundam Strike Freedom when he gets DESTROYED by shinn ...hoping thats false
and Athrun gets his Infinite Justice when he runs away wtih it with the help of lunamaria

ROFL whoever though of NU-freedom ... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and if dullindal is really logos... then shinn and ray become "logos" meaning that there is a possibility that shinn loses i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif everyone pray that happens

OH and im thinking cagalli is going to die....although i wouldnt want it to happen thats what im guessing...cause later on they say Kira starts killing without restraint and in episode 33 when Lunamaria tells Athrun to show Shinn is true power...that made me sort of feel as though something will trigger Athrun into giving his all as well...i ono its just a guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif how sad T.T im hoping thats not true

and i really think that even though shinn is main char...there is a good chance of him dying cause his a fag

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:43 PM
kira MUST deflate shinn's ego.

telemari
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:58 PM
another reason why it is likly that the Strike Freedom is made by Orb is that all the technologie is there in gundam seed buster was at orb for a while (combining blaster tech.) and the mobel armor that shin took down outtside orb had a force field generator thingy (I forgot what they called it)

ORB created the first gundams in the first place.

danholo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by: KrnboixbaboOH and im thinking cagalli is going to die....although i wouldnt want it to happen thats what im guessing...cause later on they say Kira starts killing without restraint

Uh-huh... And where do they say that exactly? You shouldn't take any speculation as proof of fact. This isn't said in any spoilers.

But, if Cagalli dies, Kira'll lose all faith in humanity and just start killing? I don't think so...

Krnboixbabo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
lol its a guess man, a presumption there is a huge difference between me saying i said somthing that will 100% happen and something that I am guessing will happen so lets not get too excited

danholo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
But I want to know who said and where.

Kovash
Wed, 06-08-2005, 07:31 PM
I went to the trouble of making this before realised I was reading a 2 day-old post from Terra... none the less...

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload3/Stellar-Confession.jpg

I tihnk your translation fits perfectly!

EDIT: ... did this end up in the correct thread?

Knives122
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:04 PM
new freedom v. Impulse pic from some magazine

http://img162.echo.cx/img162/2760/kiravsshinn0so.jpg

LokeXero
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I think its more likely, Lacus that'll die and we'll be left with a cliffhanger as to whether she did or not much like Seed with Kira and that'll be the reason Kira starts killing again.

aww well id still like to see more of Yzak and Dearka. Whatever happened to Duel and Buster anyway...

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:29 AM
That pic is from the latest newtype. There were some other pics in it. Not really worth posting. Also the Dom Trooper is the name for the new ZAFT MP suit after the Gouf. Will we end up seeing the GelGOOG? lol

If someone killed Lacus or Kira failed to save her. I could see him getting pissed again and going Beserker. If Cagalli died there would be a good chance of the same outcome. Although it has a higher probability of happening if Lacus was killed.

Barumonk
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:49 AM
I doubt Lacus will die, she is the most popular female character in both series. Not to mention that we still need to see Lacus vs Mia in some form or another. Cagalli would probably be a better choice. There was an episode summary rumor a few months ago that Shinn would kill Cagalli and get Kira in his shocked mode where he can't do anything, thus Shinn destroying Freedom, then Athrun reawakening all over Shinn's mobile suit and leaving it in pieces before going to the Archangel. Obviously that one didn't happen, but I think it sounds like something they would actually try in the series, so perhaps Cagalli's death really is right around the corner?

PTX-003C
Thu, 06-09-2005, 10:40 AM
http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/monkeyhhk/DOM.JPG
rickdom~~~^^

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Dom Trooper actually. It looks more like a Rick Dom II than the original with the shoulders and more pronounced body.. While the rick dom was for space use we can guess this will also be used for that with the amount of thrusters on it and the direction that the series is expected to go.

cybercoin
Thu, 06-09-2005, 04:07 PM
And you see the heads at the end of the third opening.

NomoZ
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Anybody else think Yzak will get a gouf? It is a commander type ms, plus the baby blue colour scheme matches his zaku.
I'd love to see what he could do in one.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:10 PM
That pic is from the latest newtype. There were some other pics in it. Not really worth posting. Also the Dom Trooper is the name for the new ZAFT MP suit after the Gouf. Will we end up seeing the GelGOOG? lol

If someone killed Lacus or Kira failed to save her. I could see him getting pissed again and going Beserker. If Cagalli died there would be a good chance of the same outcome. Although it has a higher probability of happening if Lacus was killed.

you mean just like he did when flay died? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

nomoz everybody knows Yzak kicks ass in whatever hes in.

Madell
Fri, 06-10-2005, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C
http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/monkeyhhk/DOM.JPG
rickdom~~~^^

Could you please translate what it says...that would be very nice of you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

alex_milliardo_zilch
Fri, 06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
this is just my idea, not sure:

regarding is neo really mwu or not. ... i think he's not mwu. im not so sure. but, check gundam seed, i mean the 1st series, near the end when rau tells mwu of who he is... i think this is the one that will explain who neo is. I remember rau saying he's the defective clone of mwu's father. and, there's this scene that mwu's father is asking the real father or kira, the doctor, to clone him, and after cloning, the father of mwu said that take care of the woman's child, i think he meant mwu there. and don't let him be like that bastard... he meant rau, and the last clone must have been neo.

rau is a defective clone of mwu's father
mwu, being a natural, is his father's son
neo, then is the success clone of mwu's father

pls correct me if im wrong, i stand corrected, but this is just an idea though

as for rey, i don't have any idea where he came from

but i really wish neo is not just a clone though, but i think its impossible, since the strike gundam where mwu is was pulverized by the beam of dominion in the end of seed...

Dannynonsense
Fri, 06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
about rey he might just be a clone rau picked up only because they come from the same person also he probbaly wanted to be his succesor and carry out his plans to destory everything

Splash!
Fri, 06-10-2005, 02:34 PM
rememba that girl with the brown hair standing next to dearka while dullindal is giving is logos speech, she also appears in the very first ending theme.
wud that mean that she is a character we will get to know about in this series. i wud think so

http://www.ephotohut.net/tb/100605145950.JPG

http://www.ephotohut.net/tb/100605145759.jpg

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Hey, Long time reader, first time poster. Figure its about time I got some of my crazy ideas out here.

Anyone else see a Shinn vs. Athrun fight coming at some point? The way those two are acting, I woudlnt be surprised to see Athrun's first appearance in Infinite Justice (beyond the fact I bet he'll show up just like Justice did... saving Kira at the last second) turn into a confrontation between Athrun and Shinn.

Also, anyone have any idea when the good guys (Kira) new machines are gonna show up? At this point its looking like episode 40... and that seems really late in the series. Maybe we'll get a new opening soon?

Anyway, thoughts welcome.

MeroTZ

telemari
Fri, 06-10-2005, 03:42 PM
MeroTZ: yeah, i like shinn x asran (we don't care about spelling, do we?) much more than shinn x kira, even afert kira put stellar out of misery.

Barandax
Fri, 06-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Just saw this on Gunota Headlines (http://aeug.blogspot.com)

Ep36 - "Athrun Escapes" - Dullindal gives Shinn the latest MS, Destiny. Dullindal does the same for Athrun by offering Legend. However, Athrun starts to become suspicous of Dullindal's motives.

Ep 37 - "Thunder of Darkness " - Athrun is pursued by Shinn and Rey after escaping Minerva. Shinn however could not pull the trigger against Athrun. Meanwhile, Dullindal commences a large offensive against the Earth Alliance.

Ep 38 - "A New Flag" - ZAFT and their Earth-based sympathizer near Logos' headquarters at Heavens Base. However, the battle turns in favor of Logos.

and this

Impulse's new pilot
Though already deduced by many, at the bottom of this pic from Hobbyist Inc., it is confirmed that the Impulse Gundam's next pilot will be Lunamaria Hawke.

Barandax
Fri, 06-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Oops i messed up on that link try this one http://aeug.blogspot.com

Barandax
Fri, 06-10-2005, 06:45 PM
And heres the link to that pic of Lunamaria, its a bit buried on Gunta and you might not be able to find it,
http://shop.hobbyist-inc.com/item/4543112341112_01.jpg

Sorry for all the posts, should have just done this in my first one.

Instead of triple posting, just use the Edit button.

GotWoot Moderator

Barumonk
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:30 PM
rememba that girl with the brown hair standing next to dearka while dullindal is giving is logos speech, she also appears in the very first ending theme.
wud that mean that she is a character we will get to know about in this series. i wud think so

** Images removed from quote. **

Shiho will probably never make a real appearance in SEED Destiny aside from the pictures shown. She is a manga character that tends to make two second cameos throughout the series. She was also seen in the last episodes of SEED, saluting Yzak as he came out of Duel (Shiho is in Yzak's squad).

ChaosK
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:47 PM
well it'd be cool to see her and Yzak more i guess.

PTX-003C
Fri, 06-10-2005, 10:15 PM

http://www.ephotohut.net/tb/100605145950.JPG

http://www.ephotohut.net/tb/100605145759.jpg

she's a charactor that appeared in MSV

Krnboixbabo
Sat, 06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
ok there are rumors going around here and there saying dullindal is a logos...but for shure rihgt now we kno he is the bad guy...
does that mean in teh following episodes there will be a shift in main characters..i mean it seems shinn is not going towards the typical main character road and rihgt now i think a lot of people will agree that shinn needs to die and by his actions it seems possible that he could

Guardian_2000
Sat, 06-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Dom Trooper news. This new pink star trio seems to be the new mp suit aboard the Eternal. They are also placed in the OTHER category from the Destiny site. I wonder if this does mean the Clyne faction is the other group and creator of the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice. If this is the case and Athrun steals Legend does that mean Mwu/Neo will become its pilot? Since in all honesty Athrun doesn't have the ability to pilot something like that. It should goto Rey or Mwu/Neo. Oh yea and here are the names of the three Dom Trooper pilots.

Haruku Sutoinji, Misa Kotoi ,Yaido Dorak

Roko
Sat, 06-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Damn! Yzak and Dearka aren't there...

just curious, but source?

TeknoXI
Sat, 06-11-2005, 03:50 AM
Okay, the only reason I would logically suspect that Shinn beat Kira would be that it was a 2 vs 1 fight with Rey involved. I mean, Rey isn't that bad of a pilot being clone of Rau. I'm sure Shinn and Rey will cover each other since they're good buddies and know each other well. When you think about it, Shinn charges in and does what he can, gets new parts when damaged while Rey covers him throughout the fight. Shinn will prevent Freedom from getting close to Rey.
This is my prediction of the battle and the reason why Kira EVENTUALLY is defeated. I believe Kira will make them go through hell for this one.

In the small pictures to the left, you see Shinn and Rey in their MS.

http://www.afterimpact.net/files/impulse_vs_freedom.jpg[/quote]

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:55 AM
about legend gundam being stolen by asuran if that happens what mobile suit does rey pilot anyway that makes up a good twist and if the clyne faction does make the dom troopers then they should have no problem making strike freedom and infinite justice. but if thats true all the websites spewing all that info on strike freedom being made by zaft to destroy all miltary opposition like destroy blah blah blah would be worng

danholo
Sat, 06-11-2005, 05:26 AM
About the DOMs... The new previes of ep 35 on Destiny's official site shows Lacus observing the DOMs so I guess their part of her "army".

kinggalaxia
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:18 AM
lol, I just noticed this with Tekno's last post, but...

you guys are finally accepting that Shinn will beat Kira....yet you're thinking of the cheapest ass ways for Shinn to win. *sigh, sigh, sigh* I will say this....if you guys are correct about the fight, then Fukuda needs to grow a brain and learn about 'change'. It can't all be about Kira. Even Amuro &amp; Char had to die at one point for Tomino.

Deamon007
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia

you guys are finally accepting that Shinn will beat Kira....yet you're thinking of the cheapest ass ways for Shinn to win. *sigh, sigh, sigh* I will say this....if you guys are correct about the fight, then Fukuda needs to grow a brain and learn about 'change'. It can't all be about Kira. Even Amuro &amp; Char had to die at one point for Tomino.

it was the cheapest ass way

kinggalaxia
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:28 AM

edit: just read ur thing in #34....don't sound cheap to me. more like skillfull and taking charge of what we can do against a beast like Kira.

Deamon007
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:32 AM

wow, and that reply made sense how?

you sayed "you guys are finally accepting that Shinn will beat Kira....yet you're thinking of the cheapest ass ways for Shinn to win" so I sayed "it was the cheapest ass way"

I saw it

kinggalaxia
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:35 AM
y'know what, whatever. you guys won't give Shinn a fair chance for anything. Me? I will sit back and enjoy the growth of this MAIN CHARACTER, and not bitch why he's winning and moving along. I mean, the main character doing that? heaven forbid!!!

Deamon007
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:37 AM
have you seen ep 34?

and Shin did fight realy good but one on one Kira would have won and if he went for the kill he would have won easy

MeroTZ
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Shinn might be the main character, but he is by no means the "Hero" of the story. He's certainly not been developed as a guy you really want to root for (unless you want the war to go on forever, with Shinn tragically murdering people who would love ot help him).

Kira on the other hand, is the "Good Guy". The fact that people root for the good guy over a jerk like Shinn should not be surprising.

This story might be comparable (I hate to make this comparison) to the fall of Anakin Skywalker... because I certainly liked Shinn more at the beginning than I do now, and I see him getting worse and worse through to the end of the series.

Thats my bit. Hopefully I'm wrong and Shinn will grow up.

MeroTZ

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:17 AM
yea your right does have the same thing as anakin going on but for his sake lets hope he comes to some sort of an understanding if this keeps up he's not gonna be alive at the end of the series

Guardian_2000
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Sure shinn is growing and becoming a better pilot. But that doesn't mean he isn't a cheap ass. Imagine playing a FPS where your opponent can keep getting health/armor powerups in the fight where you can't. It may be a decision tactically but its cheap. Shinn will never be a decent "liked" character for the majority since he has been given the role of being an asshole. As stated people want to root for the good guy. And Kira is the embodiment of that in Destiny. I like how they are developing Shinn as a character but he is a whiny lil bitch with too much of an ego. And now his head isn't gonna fit in the Core Splendor cockpit let alone the Minerva. The guy needs an ass kicking from Athrun or Kira. Preferably have Athrun humiliate him, and the Kira kick his ass when Strike Freedom beats Destiny.

intense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Sure shinn is growing and becoming a better pilot. But that doesn't mean he isn't a cheap ass. Imagine playing a FPS where your opponent can keep getting health/armor powerups in the fight where you can't. It may be a decision tactically but its cheap. Shinn will never be a decent "liked" character for the majority since he has been given the role of being an asshole. As stated people want to root for the good guy. And Kira is the embodiment of that in Destiny. I like how they are developing Shinn as a character but he is a whiny lil bitch with too much of an ego. And now his head isn't gonna fit in the Core Splendor cockpit let alone the Minerva. The guy needs an ass kicking from Athrun or Kira. Preferably have Athrun humiliate him, and the Kira kick his ass when Strike Freedom beats Destiny.

dont worry... the athrun beating up shinn is coming up soon (hopefully) because when athrun escapes shinn is supposed to take him down, and obviously athrun is gonna have to show his true skills to get away from shinn and rey, so its all good i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:56 AM
hey quick question has anyone heard of this character Canard Pars he's supposedly kira's brother

darkshadow
Sat, 06-11-2005, 11:08 AM
*SPOILERS*

Phase 38 - Enlightened Path
With the help from Shinn, Luna is able to escape the death penalty. Luna confesses her feelings for Athrun and that makes Shinn very angry. Dullindal blames Orb in supporting LOGOs and prepares a full invasion of ORB after invasion of Heaven base in Iceland. in relation to LOGOs . In Orb, Lacus, who returned to Earth after Freedom's destruction, reunited with Kira. Meanwhile, Neo Lornoke, having no where to go, finally agrees to stay with Archangel...

Phase 39 - Reunion
The unexpected return of Athrun to Orb causes a big shock within the Archangel members. Athrun informs them of Dullidal's true intention is to, while using to destroy LOGOs as an excuse, destroy the EA fully. Kira deduced that this cannot be Dullindal's full plan and they must fight on to find the truth. Meanwhile, Minerva is heading to Iceland to prepare the annihilation of LOGOs. At the same time, in space, Andy steals the Strike Freedom Gundam with the support of Yzak's team and pilots it back to Earth....

Phase 40 - The deceived world
With the new power of Destiny and Legend, the "Justice Ship" Minerva engages the EA in Iceland. With this overwhelming power, it is a matter of time before the Heaven Base falls. On the other hand, Archangel caught the news of Dulliada's secret order to invade Orb, and so its members discuss its next move. LOGOs, realizing the capture of the Heaven Base could spell the end of their organization, has sent out their last hope. A new blonde hair boy is given a new MS. His name is Noni Loussier...

*END*

noni loussier???? wtf, stellars brother???

cybercoin
Sat, 06-11-2005, 01:19 PM
O_O!@!!!!

Wanna see that. I wonder if he is as stoned as her all the time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

StarQui_MonPL
Sat, 06-11-2005, 01:26 PM
shinn needes to learn a lesson but he will get destiny,so how will that be done,(will destiny be destroyed and shinn will be learned a lesson,as well as a new gundam? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif )On the secon side it would be a big difrence if the main character of the story would be drawn to the dark side.

Curium
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
Okay, the only reason I would logically suspect that Shinn beat Kira would be that it was a 2 vs 1 fight with Rey involved. I mean, Rey isn't that bad of a pilot being clone of Rau. I'm sure Shinn and Rey will cover each other since they're good buddies and know each other well. When you think about it, Shinn charges in and does what he can, gets new parts when damaged while Rey covers him throughout the fight. Shinn will prevent Freedom from getting close to Rey.
This is my prediction of the battle and the reason why Kira EVENTUALLY is defeated. I believe Kira will make them go through hell for this one.

In the small pictures to the left, you see Shinn and Rey in their MS.

I don't particularly feel like commenting much, but that image you are talking about happened a few episodes ago. That was when they were going to the research facility where the "Extendeds" were trained/created.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:47 PM
man i was hoping shinn didnt get destiny, now hes not going to die...

TeknoXI
Sat, 06-11-2005, 05:56 PM
After having watched the raw of eps 34, it seems that Rey's MS hasn't been repaired yet. But the strategy that Shinn used was indeed valid, although it was a cheap-ass way of beating Kira. A 1 on 1 deathmatch the between the two would yield Kira as champion.

Athrun needs to kick Shinn's ass now! (Or next episode).

From the post above, it seems Kira will get his new MS in a few more eps. Now, perhaps the spoiler summary of eps 39 is incomplete and Infinite Justice will also be stolen. Either that or LOGOS has the plans for Justice and have the new guy, Noni Loussier, pilot it....then Athrun will self-destruct a Murasame and steal it.

Curium
Sat, 06-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
From the post above, it seems Kira will get his new MS in a few more eps. Now, perhaps the spoiler summary of eps 39 is incomplete and Infinite Justice will also be stolen. Either that or LOGOS has the plans for Justice and have the new guy, Noni Loussier, pilot it....then Athrun will self-destruct a Murasame and steal it.

I know I've made similar comments in the past, but I still find it funny that we all keep saying Athrun is going to self-destruct everything he touches.

LokeXero
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:29 PM
What are you on TeknoXi. Shinn BEAT Kira. Get over it, accept it , hell go and seek a psrink for goodness sakes, stop whinging about how Kira is better than Shinn or Shinn won with a cheap tactic etc.

Noni Loussier, hmm i wonder what suit he'll have, i wonder if he looks exactly like stellar as well...

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 09:11 PM
yeah will i'm still hoping shinn comes around again thinking hes a lot better now and kira kicks his ass.

danholo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 01:00 AM
As far as I know, these have been confirmed as fake spoilers... Or might you point out to the magazine that has published so in depth episode previews? Episode 38, thus far, has been titled "A New Flag":

38 A New Flag
ZAFT, along with those volunteer from the EAF, is closing in on the headquarter of Logos, "Heaven's Base".

From my post earlier in this thread with spoilers from "Newtype" magazine. These spoiler translations are courtesy of Claudine Leow at AnimeSuki's forum.

*SPOILERS*

Phase 38 - Enlightened Path
With the help from Shinn, Luna is able to escape the death penalty. Luna confesses her feelings for Athrun and that makes Shinn very angry. Dullindal blames Orb in supporting LOGOs and prepares a full invasion of ORB after invasion of Heaven base in Iceland. in relation to LOGOs . In Orb, Lacus, who returned to Earth after Freedom's destruction, reunited with Kira. Meanwhile, Neo Lornoke, having no where to go, finally agrees to stay with Archangel...

Phase 39 - Reunion
The unexpected return of Athrun to Orb causes a big shock within the Archangel members. Athrun informs them of Dullidal's true intention is to, while using to destroy LOGOs as an excuse, destroy the EA fully. Kira deduced that this cannot be Dullindal's full plan and they must fight on to find the truth. Meanwhile, Minerva is heading to Iceland to prepare the annihilation of LOGOs. At the same time, in space, Andy steals the Strike Freedom Gundam with the support of Yzak's team and pilots it back to Earth....

Phase 40 - The deceived world
With the new power of Destiny and Legend, the "Justice Ship" Minerva engages the EA in Iceland. With this overwhelming power, it is a matter of time before the Heaven Base falls. On the other hand, Archangel caught the news of Dulliada's secret order to invade Orb, and so its members discuss its next move. LOGOs, realizing the capture of the Heaven Base could spell the end of their organization, has sent out their last hope. A new blonde hair boy is given a new MS. His name is Noni Loussier...

*END*

noni loussier???? wtf, stellars brother???

Millenium-Boyz
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:22 AM
Hello Guys, i AM New in GotWoot

I have been reading GSD Forums in Gotwoot for around 3 months now, and now i decide to become a member
the only anime that i watched is GS and GSD i have watched all of the episode.
and the main point that i want to say is I HATE SHIN he is an absolute retard that only do stuff based on his mood and emotion.
i hope shin will get trashed by either asuran or kira because he has been such an arrogant person to asuran and he blame stellar's death on kira, he was the one should be responsible for stellar's death and not just stellar's death but thousands of other people that stellar killed. and im just wondering how will asuran* get his infinite justice is it made by zaft or orb because kira will get his strike freedom from Zaft, and can anyone tell me who will be THE ultimate bad guy in GSD ? coz i have no idea who will it be. probably rey or dullindal.
can someone tell me whether im rite or not, is kira the main char of GSD?
will Destiny used Nuclear jammer Canceller ?
I hope asuran will be the one who kicks shin's ass because he obviously got more skill and experience than shin.

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
I hope asuran will be the one who kicks shin's ass because he obviously got more skill and experience than shin.

Well he certainly has what he has been lacking since he rejoined ZAFT, motivation.

Also, Just want to note again, on page 15 of this thread I specifically called the launching the Chest flyer at Freedom.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-12-2005, 03:18 PM
speaking of it its "neutron jammer canceller" and i'm wondering if savior as that...savior seems kinda weak and hasnt done much has it...?

darkshadow
Sun, 06-12-2005, 03:21 PM
saviour was more powerfull than impulse

ChaosK
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:27 PM
yes but, does it use nuclear power? if not then that may be why its still no match for freedom.

darkshadow
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:29 PM
nope it had the same deutorion beam energy transfer system as impulse

Dannynonsense
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:39 PM
did anyone notice that kira relized who was the pilot of impluse since for some reason kira can supposedly " can sense things like he's a newtype " seriously

asuran is a excellent pilot but is unsure of himself like kira if you notice in his fight he's always thinking about something someone said and sucking his teeth like damn WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR opps kira sorry for keeping you away from cagalli don't reck saviour.

damit kira its gonna take forever for me to get a new ms

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
speaking of it its "neutron jammer canceller" and i'm wondering if savior as that...savior seems kinda weak and hasnt done much has it...?

The reason Saviour seemed weak is, as I pointed out at the top of this page, Athrun wasn't motivated to fight. He spent nearly all of his time just screwing around and dodging. If Athrun had gotten his act together then we could have seen what Saviour was really capable of.

EDIT: This is completely unrelated, but since no one else has posted in this thread I have to do an edit.

While rewatching episodes I noticed something in episode 7. At about the 10:50 point Dullindal is commenting on the fall of Junius 7 to Mia, he said it was just the "prelude to real troble" and then smiled his evil smile.

antoine
Mon, 06-13-2005, 04:46 AM
yes danny...he sensed mwu in ep 23 and also sensed shinn as portrayed in 34

romancing_xaga
Mon, 06-13-2005, 05:07 AM
Since Asuran seemed to be lost, he seemed to be losing his strength, meanwhile Shinn, who has a direction keeps on building his strength. I believe Shinn could be better than Asuran, regardless what MS theyre using.

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-13-2005, 05:14 AM
i dont know about that yea shinn has improve but dont count asuran out also asuran looking weak makes shinn looks stronger but has asuran gone seed once since this series started and he's still alive

MeroTZ
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:57 PM
It would appear they are saving Athrun's first SEED mode in this series for something special. I bet its going to be spectacular, and I'm praying that its going to be used against Shinn.

Should be a good fight.

Anonyguy
Mon, 06-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I think it's interesting that you brought up the point of Shinn not being the Hero of the story. When they replaced Impulse with Strike Freedom instead of Destiny in the opening, a friend and I joked around that maybe they did it because they only showcase the Hero/Good Guy's MS and Shinn would become a villain later on in the series. I can see it easily happening at the rate things are moving. Obviously Dullindal has a very powerful rallying cry in declaring Logos as the source of all the recent conflict. As stated in the later episodes several of the earth nations do flock to the Zaft banner effectively giving the Chairman an even greater fighting force. And with "righteousness" on their side them plan to eliminate Logos and anything affiliated with them.

Now Dullindal can effectively use this force to squash anything or anybody that disagrees with his values and ideals. All he has to do is say that his opponent is a Logos supporter and his horde can go and crush them. Shinn and Destiny make the perfect ace in hole for him as well. Since Shinn seems to be absolutely loyal to the Chairman I doubt that he would question any order coming directly from him, effectively functioning as Dullindal's personal gestapo/bully boy.

The theory that Shinn will slowly transform into a villain only works if Dullindal is in fact evil, though. They've certainly given enough clues and info to make viewers suspect that he has a less than savory agenda. (His seemingly peerless information about Logos, the fact that he was a good friend of Raww and probably had an inkling of what his unstable buddy had planned for humanity, looking over the schematics of Destroy before it even appeared, etc.) I think the series would be a lot more interesting if Shinn did indeed function in the role of villain instead of hero. I personally think he would make a better villain than hero and while I'm loathe to use the comparison as well but it would be very similar to Star Wars and Anakin's fall from grace.

Those are just my personal thoughts though.

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
Shinn might be the main character, but he is by no means the "Hero" of the story. He's certainly not been developed as a guy you really want to root for (unless you want the war to go on forever, with Shinn tragically murdering people who would love ot help him).

Kira on the other hand, is the "Good Guy". The fact that people root for the good guy over a jerk like Shinn should not be surprising.

This story might be comparable (I hate to make this comparison) to the fall of Anakin Skywalker... because I certainly liked Shinn more at the beginning than I do now, and I see him getting worse and worse through to the end of the series.

Thats my bit. Hopefully I'm wrong and Shinn will grow up.

MeroTZ

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-13-2005, 07:39 PM
thats a good point MeroTZ about the opening ms changing. i think what the series is trying to show here is the fall of a main character who doesnt become your typical hero however people always wanna see the good guy come out on top so there just probbably slowly switching the focus from shinn to kira

ch4kz
Mon, 06-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I totally Agree. There may be two main characters like in GS. But Kira will remain the Hero while Shinn turns evil
That may be why the MS were switched and Kira and the AA squad are at the end of the ending. I hope that happends because I dislike shinn, however shinn is his own character too. You could almsot say Kira was very similar to shinn in GS, but you can see many differences in the way both were developed...so kira is the HERO. Shinn is almost like the male version of frey in this stroy, but he is a main character.

Kira better be alive...I know he is the pilot for Strike freedom, but the director may jsut be fooling us, who knows.

I hope they switch the focus to kira. It looks like that will happend after kira is found alive, but I doubt the will reveal anything about kira for at least 2 episodes.

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 06-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Im just wondering who will be the GSD's main focus during episode 35 - 39(when they show you Strike freedom for the 1st time) because Minerva and Destiny won't have any strong enemy during that period. as you know minerva will think that AA and Freedom have been destroyed, so im just wonderign whether those 4 next episodes will be boring or exciting. i hope it gonna be boring coz im going back to indonesia for a 2 weeks holiday, the internet there is very slow, i dont want to regret for missing episode 36-38 LoL

Curium
Mon, 06-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
Im just wondering who will be the GSD's main focus during episode 35 - 39(when they show you Strike freedom for the 1st time) because Minerva and Destiny won't have any strong enemy during that period. as you know minerva will think that AA and Freedom have been destroyed, so im just wonderign whether those 4 next episodes will be boring or exciting. i hope it gonna be boring coz im going back to indonesia for a 2 weeks holiday, the internet there is very slow, i dont want to regret for missing episode 36-38 LoL

You can get them when you get home, so you won't miss them, just be a little tardy.

Also I would assume that ZAFT would have divers checking for wreckage of the Archangel to make sure they got it, so they will know.

LokeXero
Tue, 06-14-2005, 01:52 AM
I got wondering before, Shinn seems poised to be the bad guy as such since he has to face Kira again, and i think we have Rey fighting Athrun, so Could it be at all possible Kira isnt the only Successful "Perfect" Coordinator. Could it be there were 2 Success's Kira and Shinn and that Rau only knew of 1 complete project. Shinn is younger that Kira Isnt he?

cybercoin
Tue, 06-14-2005, 05:06 AM
Yeah, I think he is. And I like that theory.

And I am beginngin to hate Kira. Always underestamiting others like Shinn. Then he got owned ^-^

Digitalgirl
Tue, 06-14-2005, 05:07 AM
I think Shinn is 16 and Kira is 18. I think the scientists wold've have stopped trying to make the "perfect" co-ordinater if they already reached success with Kira.

antoine
Tue, 06-14-2005, 05:59 AM
Shinn would be more angry if he learns what Kira learned about his countless amount of brothers/sisters who were sacrificed in the name of science so he can be born.

In other words, Shinn would be as angry as he was when fighting Kira all the time.

telemari
Tue, 06-14-2005, 07:31 AM
shinn is angry all the time, fighting or not.

romancing_xaga
Tue, 06-14-2005, 02:19 PM
I have a feeling on how Shinn will turn out in the latter parts of the story. He will be just like Asuran in the late episodes of GS. He'll just realize that he is just a pawn in this war and he'll began to realize that all his comrades has gone to the other sides fighting him. In the end he sees he's true role and goal, to stop the war.

solid01
Tue, 06-14-2005, 02:22 PM
no i have a feeling shinn wil lose him self and become a true villian

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
There were lots of subjects in the Ultimate Coordinator project. However all but Kira were failed subjects and all other test subject had died except for Kira and Canard Pars. I've mentioned this before but hes your best bet if you want to have someone who could be equal ability to Kira. The thing is that Canard Pars is a dead ringer for Kira. However in the two years that have passed he has let his hair grow long. Canard also doesn't suffer from Kira's morals.

If he fought Shinn, I suspect that the Dreadnought-H would be victorious. Its capabilities are similar to that of the Strike-Freedom.

Barumonk
Tue, 06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Completely pointless post here, happened to find this on another forum, thought it was amusing even if its out of character. =P

<u>Later...</u>
Kira: *wakes up in bed all bandaged up*
Lacus: *sigh* I leave for a few days to pick up the Doms and . . .
Kira: It happened again, didn't it?
Lacus: *nod*
Kira: GodDAMMIT! &gt;:|
Mwu: Ha ha.
Kira: Shut up. You only blew up ONCE.
Mwu: And I got these BITCHIN' scars. Chicks will totally dig me more.
Andy: Damn straight! *high fives Mwu*
Kira: NO ONE'S ASKING YOU!

antoine
Tue, 06-14-2005, 06:40 PM
lol baru

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Awesome I'm spreading that around to the community. I know a bunch of people who will find that hilarious. Thanks.

Millenium-Boyz
Tue, 06-14-2005, 11:13 PM
I think Strike freedom is not a repaired version of freedom, because i have ready the synopsis of episode 39 somewhere in this topic and it says that andy walfield(i dont know how to spell his last name) will steal strike freedom with the aid of yzak and dearka. and pilot it back to earth. can someone tell me what is testament gundam ? made by orb

Curium
Tue, 06-14-2005, 11:15 PM
Just because there is a spoiler saying doesn't always mean it is true.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 11:17 PM
yes those particular spoilers conflicted with what was printed for summaries in newtype. So now its in serious questions. Testament Gundam is the EA gundam built from the reckage of Freedom after the battle with Impulse. It is featured in Gundam SEED Destiny Astray. And it will be shown in the August issue of Gundam ACE. Don't worry I'll post scans if they haven't already when its out.

oyabun
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:31 AM
who is andy? can somebody post a picture of him? thanks

k_truong
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:43 AM
also who is this canard pars person.. post pic as well please

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by: k_truong
also who is this canard pars person.. post pic as well please

there's a thread already telling who he is right here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&amp;threadid=15216&amp;enterthrea d=y)

LokeXero
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by: oyabin
who is andy? can somebody post a picture of him? thanks

Andrew waltfeld...
http://www.answers.com/topic/andrew-waltfeld

that pretty much tells you all ya need to know about Lacus's Sugar daddy...

Digitalgirl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:02 AM
I couldn't find a pic. on that website of Andy, so I did a google search and found this"
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/1778/andyw1kf.th.jpg (http://img144.echo.cx/my.php?image=andyw1kf.jpg)

[just picture him with a scar over one of his eyes.]

Millenium-Boyz
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:39 AM
WIll ZGMF-X20A a.k.a Strike Freedom have Dragoon System , Hi mat, and all of freedom laser's
what will make SF better than Freedom

qilinkiddo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:03 AM
basically they look alike lolz
strike freedom would have 2 high energy laser rifle instead of one...
and strike freedom does not use the shield like he used to in freedom...
but its something like the shield of destroy in both hands...

mahq.net used to haf ZGMF-X20A data but wonder why its deleted

oyabun
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:08 AM
thanks Digitalgirl and LokeXero
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Guardian_2000
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm glad to see someone got use outta using answers.com. The Strike Freedom is of a similar physical desing to Freedom but the big difference is its power source supposedly. Also it no longer has the Baleena in the wing binders instead using two high energy rifles that can be combined into a more powerful long rifle. It still has the HiMAT as stated. However with regards to the shield comment its alil off. The Strike Freedom now has equipped on its wrists Beam Shields similar in effect to Destroys arm mounted ones just a smaller scale. Strike Freedom also now has a chest mounted cannon in the lower torso about where Shinn ran the Freedom through.

So far from what I've heard the Wings are not a Dragoon System. But this is only what I've heard. None of the models seem to show then coming off and shooting stuff either.

Looking at the aresenal that the new freedom has its Got a great deal more defense than the previous with a slightly more powerful arsenal. Before when Freedom had its weapon systems all in use it only could fire foward. Now that it uses two rifles he can fire in more directions at once.

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Unrelated to the current discussion, but related to upcoming events, whatever happened to the Girty Lue? When do you think we'll get to see it again, and when we do, who's side is it gonna be on?

Guardian_2000
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:09 PM
And then just recently I get to stick my foot in my mouth. I did some digging and just today Gunota posts some new info found from a questionable source but one that has paid off as well check it out.
--------------------------
Plamoya-san's Useless Diary lists additional armaments taken from the 1/144 Collection Series Strike Freedom description:

Official name: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings
Armament: MA08V Beam Assault Cannon x 1

Note: The model number given for the DRAGOON is similar to the Chaos Gundam's EQFU-5X mobile weapon pods.

I'll also add that this same site is known amongst rumormongers for breaking news about the Super Freedom-&gt;Strike Freedom name change a few days before it was announced on the official site.
------------------------
And yep for us rumormongers this place was one if not the first to break the Strike Freedom news. So damn Strike Freedom will have its wings as weapon pods. SWEET. This definately puts it a peg above Freedom in terms of power now. And also puts Kira's greater spatial awareness into play.

EDIT: As for Girty Lue. I suspect she is in space still or at an EA Base waiting to go back into space.

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:17 PM
And then just recently I get to stick my foot in my mouth. I did some digging and just today Gunota posts some new info found from a questionable source but one that has paid off as well check it out.
--------------------------
Plamoya-san's Useless Diary lists additional armaments taken from the 1/144 Collection Series Strike Freedom description:

Official name: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings
Armament: MA08V Beam Assault Cannon x 1

Note: The model number given for the DRAGOON is similar to the Chaos Gundam's EQFU-5X mobile weapon pods.

I'll also add that this same site is known amongst rumormongers for breaking news about the Super Freedom-&gt;Strike Freedom name change a few days before it was announced on the official site.
------------------------
And yep for us rumormongers this place was one if not the first to break the Strike Freedom news. So damn Strike Freedom will have its wings as weapon pods. SWEET. This definately puts it a peg above Freedom in terms of power now. And also puts Kira's greater spatial awareness into play.

Holy crap. If Shinn hadn't just brought down Freedom with a POS like Impulse, I'd say Destiny didn't have anything on Strike Freedom.

A DRAGOON system in the wings isn't just cool, it is a satisfactory explanation for why they dropped the Balena's in the wings. Imagine the current Blitzkrieg attack with twelve guns!

I wonder what Infinite Justice could have to compete with this? I mean really, it'd need a personal swarm of autonomous beam boomerangs or something.

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Unrelated to the current discussion, but related to upcoming events, whatever happened to the Girty Lue? When do you think we'll get to see it again, and when we do, who's side is it gonna be on?
my guess is that it's going to depend on abit on what they've planned with Neo and also with what happens to the Logos (of Djibril specifically) since i believe it was a "private" battleship of the Logos/Djibril with Neo in command

and yes i'll keep referring to Neo as Neo untill he regains his memory and actually becomes Mwu again, untill then he's a new character called Neo as far as i'm concerned (although calling a char new that has been in the show for 34 episodes now is rather ridiculous)

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I wonder what Infinite Justice could have to compete with this? I mean really, it'd need a personal swarm of autonomous beam boomerangs or something.
lol
i personally think that in Infinite Justice will again be a more close/melee combat orientated suit
much like both Aegis and Justice were

edit: dammit double post i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

cybercoin
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Makes the Destiny kinda weak eh?

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
edit: scrap this post i misread the previous one

Anonyguy
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Since the subject of weaponry has come up does anybody know when Strike Rouge will ACTUALLY show up in an episode equiped with the IWSP pack? You can see it in the opening for that fraction of a second when they show Strike Rouge. I remember reading about it a long time ago on MAHQ so I was kind of happy when they showed it in the Destiny openings. Hopefully I get to see it before the last couple of eps.

StarQui_MonPL
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:56 PM
I would like to verify one thing,kira wont kill anyone in battle that was his vow,so who killed stellar??Please someone answer me because i cant sleep without that information

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by: StarQui_MonPL
I would like to verify one thing,kira wont kill anyone in battle that was his vow,so who killed stellar??Please someone answer me because i cant sleep without that information
it's safe to say that the inside of Destroy's cockpit somewhat exploded cause Kira overloaded the systems then he
plunged 2 beam sabers into the cannons
so you could assume the explosions inside the cockpit were the direct result of Kira's stabbing the cannons and thus Kira killed here, intentional or not

StarQui_MonPL
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the information.

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:04 PM
please don't assume this to be hard, cold facts StarQui_MonPL
this is just my interpretation of the situation
ofcourse there are people that will/would disagree with me

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:05 PM
I'd be one of those people. There are lots of possible scenarios. This seems most likely to me and some other people.

Not to mention if part of the cockpit hadn't been damaged prior she may not have taken the injuries earlier that were embedded into her suit. It may have actually even been more secure if Shinn hadn't sliced into it. Stellar appears to have died from sustained injuries from the battle and possibly since she may not have fully recovered from earlier. She was alive after Kira attacked took down Destroy. She could have even sustained injuries as she came out of the Destroy cockpit. Whether Shinn carried her out or she was flung out. Hmmm Some people you aren't supposed to move. Anyways final analysis. I'd say she died from internal bleeding or some failure of the body.

Note: Got some word on future events. Seems like Dearka will make more of an appearance in the later portion of Destiny. Maybe Yzak's team moves to the Eternal. Lets hope. 2nd it seems that Andy is getting Gaia gundam and its gonna get a new paint job. Who better to pilot that bad boy eh?

StarQui_MonPL
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:14 PM
she may have died from internal bleedeing or some failure of her body,but " thanks" to who??if she hadnt recower from her last battle they shouldnt put her in destroy.Shinn riped the cocpit but that didnt kill her.I wuold also doubt that those internal wounds came from that.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:19 PM
Did you watch the episode. She had pieces of "shrapnel" for lack of a better word embedded into her from when the cockpit was sliced open. Do you honestly think that it was just plain metal there and no type of electronics or other systems there. Both Kira and Shinn contributed to Stellars death. Even Neo for putting her in there. She was in really bad shape the day before. Then they put her in Destroy. He would of put her in there if she was half dead probably. He was under orders and under a pretty nasty threat. Remember if she didn't pilot it something scary was gonna come and kill them all.

Oh and she didn't die from the explosion either. She was still alive when shinn found her by your reasoning. Shinn's attacks could of helped her on her way to her demise just as much as Kira's. We don't know how protected she would of been if the cockpit was still intact.

StarQui_MonPL
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:30 PM
I watched it,but she wasnt bleeding tyh suit she was wearing protected her(more or less) in wat way did shinn acompanyed kira in killing stellar ,riping the cocpit isnt killing(i think so)He knew that stellar was there,he cared about her but despise that he killedher knowing that she was destroys pilot??He didnt save her life(in some way)to kill her later??

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:30 PM
your points are all valid Guardian i must say that
but i was trying to point out that the explosion merely caused her to get the internal injuries or body failure
it's just that i forgot to add those since i'm kind of tired atm

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Yep that makes more sense. I just wish StarQui_MonPL would make more sense. I don't even really understand nor know how to respond to that last post. Can you try with less run on sentences. I'll pick out what I can.

Slicing open the cockpit damaged the integrity of the cockpit. Also whatever electronics or systems that were in the front of the cockpit like the main screen and what not would of been destroyed. This electrical dmg and structural dmg can lead to problems. When he sliced it alot of shrapnel flew at Stellar and actually punctured her suit. Now if the normal suit is like most suits and the shrapnel is deep enough it could create enough pressure to not allow bleeding. Just like if you stabbed a screwdriver into your head. You could stay alive for awhile or die real quickly if you pulled the screwdriver out. Thats just how Shinn seems to have contributed to Stellars death. Also if she had any kind of spinal or some other type of dmg while Shinn moved her. Not good. Shinn while contributing to Stellars death didn't intend to kill her after he realized who was piloting the suit. Originally he had every intention of taking Destroy down even killing the pilot if he had to since his first attack was straight for where the cockpit would of been.

StarQui_MonPL
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:55 PM
You cant have everthing,and im sorry if my last post was not uderstandable ,i was trying to make it have sence.

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
it's not that your post wasn't clear enough Star
it's just that your english isn't very good and thus makes it harder to understand

and to Guardian: i try i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sano
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Speaking of Neo/Mwu, does anyone notice how much he has changed once he was captured on board the AA? Before his capture, he seemed to be a very solem, serious/oriented guy. Once captured onboard the AA, he seemed to returned to the Mwu personality of humor when he asked Ramius if she "fell in love with him on first sight." Also, it looked as if he was goofy during when Kira, Ramius and Murdock were in the room. Is there a reason why there is a sudden personality shift? I'm open to all opinions.

Roko
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:49 PM
well, when we saw him before, he was always with his mask on and always on some type of business (for example, commanding a ship), and he was under orders to such and such. We have not seen him relaxed or on vacation before for an extended amount of time, so we do not really know his real personality. His being solem and serious/oriented may be a direct result of being in command.

TeknoXI
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by: Sano
Speaking of Neo/Mwu, does anyone notice how much he has changed once he was captured on board the AA? Before his capture, he seemed to be a very solem, serious/oriented guy. Once captured onboard the AA, he seemed to returned to the Mwu personality of humor when he asked Ramius if she "fell in love with him on first sight." Also, it looked as if he was goofy during when Kira, Ramius and Murdock were in the room. Is there a reason why there is a sudden personality shift? I'm open to all opinions.
I'm sure this was stated a while back somewhere in this thread. But if you were watching the episode, Mwu starts to regain his memories by saying something along the lines of "Why is this ship always like this" during the battle. Possibly this personality shift was the start of him regaining his memory.

Sano
Thu, 06-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Perhaps when he said "Why is this ship always like this" during the battle, he was possibly recalling the earlier battles he was in (between the EAF, ZAFT, and the AA). He could be saying "Why is this ship always in a battle" instead of his memory coming back so soon.

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:24 PM

as Roko stated i don't think we should be talking about a personality shift here
since we haven't been able to see/experience him in a situation like this before
so this could well be just part of his personality from the start

MeroTZ
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: Motteh

as Roko stated i don't think we should be talking about a personality shift here
since we haven't been able to see/experience him in a situation like this before
so this could well be just part of his personality from the start

is it possible that since he got captures he feels like he's off the hook for something? Maybe he figures that now that he's MIA, whatever Jibril was holding over his head is now safe, and he can relax now?

Roko
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:33 PM
That's possible, but he's a POW on a battleship...I think he has more to think about then Jibril being pissed at him (as in what will AA do to him, etc.).
And another thing: he was hit pretty hard by Stellar's death as well. Maybe her death might have affected him in a psychological way.

Sano
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:20 PM
That's a possibility. Perhaps he will try to escape the AA in the next coming episodes.

cybercoin
Fri, 06-17-2005, 02:49 AM
Have you read the spoilers about the coming eps?

He said he agreed to stay on AA.

Curium
Fri, 06-17-2005, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by: cybercoin
Have you read the spoilers about the coming eps?

He said he agreed to stay on AA.

That doesn't mean he doesn't try to escape before that.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Maybe he lies to the crew by going: 'Oh, I AM MWU, its gd to be back' and stuff like that. And when the crew believes that, he jets away on one of their crafts i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LokeXero
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I could see Neo saying those sorta things to escape but i dont think that it'll happen...

On another note
http://www.seedgenesis.net/index.php?action=cores
Here in 1 of the pics Shinn Asuka is clearly written on the Side of the Core Splendor. My question is if Lunamaria gets Impulse does that mean they'll paint over it and write Lunamaria on it

Also the CS does have weapons mounted on it cause Shinn was using them last ep. Seed genesis says it doesnt...

Dannynonsense
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:59 AM
*Spoiler* Alert Alert Alert

yo did anyone hear that andy is gonna be the new pilot of gaia gundam says it should be appearing in the 2nd half of the series at gunnota

gundamseed84
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice will most likely be stolen, if it is manufactured by Orb, it will not be labelled as ZGMF. The reason why Strike Freedom label has the '2' in X-20A doesn't mean it can transform into 2 forms..but it is the upgraded version or the '2nd' version of Freedom. As for it's Dragoon wings..no answers yet..it can be that it has the system to engage multi targets with its rifles, multiphase cannon and rail cannons and it's CIWS on it's head, need not necessary have the funnels. Destiny is powerful as well..I saw a graphic design which shows that both it's hands can shoot laser beams at it's palms (similar to destroy using it's fingers). I.Justice is not weak either...upgraded version need not be on weapons alone...it can have an upgraded engine and it's backpack to make it more swift in attacks....as long as he doesn't get hit..one rifle is enough.

In the coming episodes Athrun is going to escape from zaft...who will be pursued by Shinn and Rey. Most likely Athrun is going to escape in Gaia(it is still in minerva remember?) which is going to be piloted by Andy when it reaches AA. Shinn might hesitate a bit since Athrun helped him in battle before...but the reason Athrun can escape from both pilots is because he finally showed his ------ SEED MODE! Rumours said in his seed mode while escaping..Legend will be damaged too.

Neo might be Mu...he might be brainwashed like the extended...but posed as a value to EA since he was one of the ace pilots back in GS, as for how he survived from GS after Strike exploded and without his helmet..I believed it will be explained in the manga.....Sometimes u can see the artists trying to find some sort of lame reason to make a person come back in the next series when he is supposedly dead in the previous...just like how Kira is saved from Freedom's explosion? Rumours said is the Murasame team which saved the cockpit.
Minerva WILL be in action soon enough...not idling around as mentioned...Zaft is launching a major attack on LOGOs, Minerva, with 3 gundams will attack LOGO's main headquarters at HEAVEN's BASE in ICELAND..though it is rumoured that another character will appear...as LOGO's trumiph card.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by: gundamseed84
In the coming episodes Athrun is going to escape from zaft...who will be pursued by Shinn and Rey. Most likely Athrun is going to escape in Gaia(it is still in minerva remember?) which is going to be piloted by Andy when it reaches AA. Shinn might hesitate a bit since Athrun helped him in battle before...but the reason Athrun can escape from both pilots is because he finally showed his ------ SEED MODE! Rumours said in his seed mode while escaping..Legend will be damaged too.

Woah...Asuran is fierce there...just a question, what do you think he'll pilot to get away from them? Certainly not Savior, it's still junked at Minerva. Zaku warrior perhaps? If he beats the Legend with that, the old Asuran we all love is definitely back

gundamseed84
Fri, 06-17-2005, 01:44 PM
funny...I thought I just mentioned he is going to escape in Gaia?

Anonyguy
Fri, 06-17-2005, 02:01 PM
While I remain skeptical about Strike Freedom having a DRAGOON system (Just about every Gundam model that used some sort of bits had removable bits and I've been looking at the models and toys for Strike Freedom and see nothing of the sort) we could always consider the fact that the DRAGOON system may be some sort of add-on similar to the METEOR system.

Curium
Fri, 06-17-2005, 03:58 PM
funny...I thought I just mentioned he is going to escape in Gaia?

If the spoiler about Waltfeld getting is true I guess that is likely, but Gaia was damaged as well, and they don't seem to bother repairing anything on the Minerva. I'm feeling too lazy to go look just how damaged Gaia was. Of course beating legend with a damaged Gundam is almost as good (or better depending on the level of damage) then beating it with a regular Zaku.

cybercoin
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:11 PM
...Zaft is launching a major attack on LOGOs, Minerva, with 3 gundams will attack LOGO's main headquarters at HEAVEN's BASE in ICELAND..though it is rumoured that another character will appear...as LOGO's trumiph card.

*spoiler*

That would be Stellars brother, I believe. Forgot his name though.

Digitalgirl
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:46 PM
someone here mentioned the name was Noni Louissier or something like that...

Sano
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: cybercoin

...Zaft is launching a major attack on LOGOs, Minerva, with 3 gundams will attack LOGO's main headquarters at HEAVEN's BASE in ICELAND..though it is rumoured that another character will appear...as LOGO's trumiph card.

*spoiler*

That would be Stellars brother, I believe. Forgot his name though.

I'm guessing he's also an extended. He too is getting some type of Gundam correct?