PDA

View Full Version : Episode 10 Discussion "spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 12-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Budweineken a new thread just so i don't discuss ep 10 events in other threads. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Finished wathching the raw. This is an interesting ep.

Mia Campbell is confirmed. An interesting episode. And I'm surprised that its openly admitted. Atleast to Athrun that this new Lacus is an imposter. Even not moving Seeing Savior in that ms dock looked so sweet. I can't wait to see it in motion. And its transformation sequence....

We don't really see any action in this ep although things look like they are getting set up for something in the next coming eps. Its a decent ep although still only in raw and maybe 1/3 understood. Keep an eye out at tokyotosho for when the fansubbed are released. The imposter and Athrun have dinner together. He's off in his own little world thinking about what the chairman has told him. Hopefully he doesn't have a breakdown again being two ppl has seemed to have gotten to him. And this mess with his father. Hopefully Athrun hops in the cockpit soon. I'm also thinking that Kira will be heading into space soon or atleast getting his gundam. The attack on plant was apparently visable from earth. As Kira and Lacus watch the countless bright flashes in the night sky near PLANT..

Barumonk
Sun, 12-19-2004, 02:08 AM
The chairman is definatly being evil/manipulative right now. The return of "Lacus" and Athrun to ZAFT as EA attempted to use nuclear weapons and got their ass handed to them and using it to stur up PLANT into supporting a full offensive against EA. I think he is doing a better job of being the villian than the guy manipulating EA (sorry, i'm having trouble with names tonight), although if he is a villian or not depends on the point of view I suppose.

Munsu
Sun, 12-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
Budweineken a new thread just so i don't discuss ep 10 events in other threads.

that wasn't so hard was it?

Guardian_2000
Sun, 12-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Yea the chairman is extremely manipulative and I'm betting is hiding quite a few things. We'll just have to wait and see thou. Jibril is the new Blue Cosmos leader. Can only wonder what pressure he is under now after sorta promising that there wouldn't be a PLANT left to complain about their actions... Well the nuclear weapons are out of the bag. I'm surprised some of those suits survived that attack. Oh and from the next ep it looks like we're gonna see Athrun, Yzak, and Dearka together again "Mourning the people of Junius Seven"?

Bud: Did your post have anything to relate to episode 10? That was alil off topic as you pointed out for me. Don't want you to fall under your own judgements. Add alil more substance or maybe wait next time. It was more effort than filling in the quick reply also so yea alil more work.

intense
Sun, 12-19-2004, 03:19 PM
who cares if it did or didnt... just drop it already i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

well yea... im downloading the raw rigght now.. i just cant wait for the subbed version 90% and counting... almost done.

Souryusen
Sun, 12-19-2004, 10:16 PM
AonE's version is out.

Munsu
Mon, 12-20-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000

Bud: Did your post have anything to relate to episode 10? That was alil off topic as you pointed out for me. Don't want you to fall under your own judgements. Add alil more substance or maybe wait next time. It was more effort than filling in the quick reply also so yea alil more work.

Well sorry to tell you fucker, your opinions and judgements have no weight in here...
And I never said that you went off-topic... I just said that it is idiotic to watch an episode and go spoil in a previous episode thread... even if it's warned...

So you are clearly a moron who can't read well, don't put words on my mouth

Anyways.... I'm glad that the new Lacus is not a clone... it breaks away from the convention of Gundam SEED and it also adds a whole new angle in to Athrun's relationships...

Mut
Mon, 12-20-2004, 02:00 AM
hmmm, i have yet to watch ep 10. but i just dl'd it so i will be watching it soon.

btw, no more bickering! =D

Guardian_2000
Mon, 12-20-2004, 03:46 PM
SEED-Fansubs has also released. Get one of them now. Its alot better episode fully understanding the text now. I also got a picture that will tease a few. Check it I have to post in a new thread thou. I'd get bitched at by the whiners.

Might want to watch out with the temper. Senin will make a comment too likely its like a duet. If not thats good. If something relates to something you have a right to discuss it. And as I said if you don't care for my posts just skip over them.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-20-2004, 03:57 PM
That was some good shit. Double ep next week!

Souryusen
Mon, 12-20-2004, 04:00 PM
People, refresh my memory.. should I know "Mia Campbell?"

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
That was some good shit. Double ep next week!

w00t. Here's hoping Savior will be this series' Strike.

Board of Command
Mon, 12-20-2004, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't say the chairman is manipulative with Athrun. He just has a very persuasive way of speaking i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

btw Mia's boobs are about 10 times bigger than Lacus's, so that's how Athrun was able to tell.

GLS
Mon, 12-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
I wouldn't say the chairman is manipulative with Athrun. He just has a very persuasive way of speaking

Thats my stance, too. Although, with Mia at his disposal, nothing is a sure thing.
Good episode.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Double Episode next week! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

XwingRob
Mon, 12-20-2004, 10:09 PM
The ZAFT chairman HAS to be a badguy, if he wasn't, this series would be too simple, me thinks.
But I just can't come up with what he is trying to do...

Munsu
Mon, 12-20-2004, 10:46 PM
On the contrary.... I think having the chairman being a good guy (maybe not totally good, maybe a gray area) would be better.... the Chairman is someone that everyone expects to be a bad guy, but if he keeps up going about his "ambigous" manner keeping the viewers at their toes thinking he is a bad guy when he is not would be better in my opinion....

Mut
Mon, 12-20-2004, 11:03 PM
who the HELL is mia campbell...

Souryusen
Mon, 12-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
who the HELL is mia campbell...

I thought the name sounded familiar.. maybe it was somebody from SEED that I'd just forgotten. After looking it up the earliest mention I can find of it is in GSD Ep 9.. so I have no idea who the smeg she is.

Whatever.. I hope she's nucking futs though. There haven't been any real crazy bitches this time around. Certainly not Flay Alster crazy anyway.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Mia Campbell is a Lacus fan who impersonates her in GSD. That's all. I doubt she's been mentioned elsewhere.

PSJ
Tue, 12-21-2004, 12:13 PM
i like how the chairman plays the ppl of PLANT. i love it i just love it. i wonder what jibril will cook up for us now that the nuke attack didnt work. and what will kira do? lets not even talk about what kagari will do, she looked kinda mad right there. and this mia cambell girl, she's just sad. and to the guy who wondered why the chairman didnt try to hide the fact that she was an imposter to asuran, well thats obvious he knew the instant he saw her that she wasnt the real deal.

intense
Tue, 12-21-2004, 01:14 PM
yea this episode was good... even though it never had action in it... but yea... at least it leads up to why athrun takes saviour and explains mia.. but yea... after all these talking episodes, there will be more room for more action.

PSJ
Tue, 12-21-2004, 05:20 PM
there were action in ep 9, the war and shit. i like the talking eps even better than the action eps this far. so much more thought and emotion in the talking eps, the majority of the action eps have only been mindless fighting.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Btw is the Lacus in the intro and ending Mia? Because Lacus still looks pretty flat...

Aeon
Wed, 12-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Just look at the hair clips they both appear in both. Next week double ep with Steller returning finally i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

GLS
Wed, 12-22-2004, 12:47 PM
with a double episode this upcoming week, does anybody know about the possibility of a new opening song in ep. 13?

Souryusen
Thu, 12-23-2004, 12:14 PM
I'll be interested to see how Savior stacks up to Justice. Step up or step back?

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 12-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Does anyone think that Mia will get together with Athrun? God damn I hope not :S

And Board of command... They are both in the op and ed if you look close... One time there is the little star in the hair, and at one point there is those two "thingies" :S

Shinigami
Fri, 12-24-2004, 02:50 PM
I think Savior will step up, i mean transforming airplane gundam > transforming gun crab gundam haha

Souryusen
Fri, 12-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: Shinigami
I think Savior will step up, i mean transforming airplane gundam > transforming gun crab gundam haha

Good point. Anything that makes a Gundam more like Starscream is awesome.

http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyJ7dc8xB9S4BhGaHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=11pua759p/**http%3a//www.tformers.com/actioncards/starscream_s.jpg

Board of Command
Fri, 12-24-2004, 05:58 PM
Justice wasn't the crab gun, that was Aegis