PDA

View Full Version : Episode 10 Discussion

kAi
Wed, 12-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Talk about Bleach anime here, Episode 10 Discussion!!

Now discuss!

KameronFrye
Wed, 12-15-2004, 08:12 PM
This episode ended up being quicker than I thought it would be. I somewhat hoped it would take two episodes, but I'm not exactly at a point to complain since the episode that ran last night begins The Shit. Not to say Bleach hasn't been excellent to date, but next week will be the point where Bleach downloads should get to over 100k people downloading. =b

kooshi
Thu, 12-16-2004, 03:08 AM
Well, all the episodes so far have been great. I admit though that I enjoy Bleach more than Naruto since this anime seems more.... mature, I guess.
This episode was really weird and funny at the same time. That Don guy with the "Bwahahaha" was FREAKING hilarious.

jimmymasaki
Thu, 12-16-2004, 07:38 AM
i agree and i enjoy bleach a lot more than naruto at this point in time..
why the hell does that guy have a korean sounding name?! AND why does he laugh with his arms across his chest? but man orihime doing it was sooo funny...

kAi
Thu, 12-16-2004, 07:43 AM
yeah it seems the people that watch bleach seem to like it more than naruto, as i do.

the laughing across the chest is just some stupid thing, for the audience to do, pretty funny.

GLS
Thu, 12-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Bwahahahahaha!
Kan'oji reminded me of Mr. Satan, but not as retarded.

Rukia was funny in all those comedic shots, and her girly-girl act she puts on for all the other students.
This shows got what it takes to be up there w/ the best, like Naruto and other "hot" anime.
And the way K-Frye talks, it should be getting better

Assertn
Thu, 12-16-2004, 02:51 PM
at least Kan'oji recognized ichigo's ability and wasnt acting like a greedy bastard like Mr Satan always did

god that always pissed me off about Mr Satan

Goingin
Thu, 12-16-2004, 05:07 PM
I just love the way how they exaggerate the reactions in Bleach
Makes me laugh every time i see one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kooshi
Thu, 12-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
I just love the way how they exaggerate the reactions in Bleach
Makes me laugh every time i see one

YEAH!! You damn right about that!!

My favorite comedic part in this episode, which I thought was just perfect.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwD1AkcS2TdYkhtRng9Sy9HaLhidAOkV4*Bd28H6xezH0HP3u nvgaA6a4oFTZ42MLpXD6XtteAcXuiON2onLRjLAlQMtG3gU/Ichigo1.JPG

|
|
\/

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwARA0gSEDhYkhtRng9Sy08nw99GaXJVaImdAgV*fBACVs6X3 WWaoxQGWRs6Fpj24oO8tavXEWxsa9awg*!bRPU9K!gknohs/Ichigo2.JPG

Board of Command
Thu, 12-16-2004, 09:58 PM
I didn't watch the preview, but it sounds like it'll be the start of some major arc.

KameronFrye
Fri, 12-17-2004, 01:41 AM
Heheh, major is an understatement. Since I can't really give spoilers on it, I'll simply say this arc is the reason I was excited for this show, although the next arc is bad ass as well. 11 is nice, but it'll simply leave you wanting more, as will happen with animes that bridge together with every episode.

Mae
Sat, 12-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Not much bridging so far, just recurring characters...

Anyway, I liked the spiritualist, although with his posing and super good-guy attitude he reminded me more of Gai than any other character.

Knives122
Sat, 12-18-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Not much bridging so far, just recurring characters...

Anyway, I liked the spiritualist, although with his posing and super good-guy attitude he reminded me more of Gai than any other character.

LOL, yeah the best part was when everyone would mimic him: Bwhahahahahaha, but for some reason they could only do it once at a time, not repeatedly

aznj50
Sat, 12-18-2004, 10:04 PM
yup ep did end quick

ragnarokex
Sun, 12-19-2004, 01:11 AM
yea i thought it was pretty good man the bwahaha as funny