PDA

View Full Version : Possible proof about the leader of Akatsuki

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:10 AM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/entertheswordsman/sharingan.jpg

Alright look how the circle surrounding his pupil gets broken up into two, possibly three spots. Those COULD be the sharingan dots.

At the bottom left there is a gap in the circle around his pupil. Towards the bottom right there is also another gap. I expect a gap is in the top right which is covered by his eye-lid.

I know it's a long shot, but this could be Obito. They zoomed in on the eye so people with an eye for detail can catch this stuff.

Even if you think he gave Kakashi his eye, the eye shown here would be the other one, leaving them both with one Sharingan?

Ok bring it on, tell me how that is just an artistic error..but is it really?

Cyrano
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:28 AM
I have no idea where you see a Sharingan in this picture

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Since it's all in black you can't see the Sharingan. But you see the spaces on the wheel around the pupil where it would be. Look at the white circle surrounding his pupil. There are gaps.

Jman
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:45 AM
That doesn't prove anything.

You're 0-10

Mut
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:48 AM
let's give hatake kakashi a chance. while i was going over the manga to prove him wrong, i realized that there is also another possible candidate for obito: the best friend of kakashi who was actually a loser uchiha that eventually changed kakashi into the great person that he is today but for some reason he himself chnged but into a bad person and now is the leader of akatsuki... obito!

look, the guy that was hanging down also had one eye that resembled a sharingan. since only one eye is shown it's safe to assume that this is obito. i mean, it's pretty much set that kakashi is gonna get obito's LEFT eye... and what do you know we see this guy's (obito's) RIGHT eye only. it has to be him.
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/down.jpg
right now, my theory about the upside down guy is has the best chance of being true because of the facts i stated. i'm sticking by this theory.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Oh yeah, since you two post some awesome theories.

You know what, the heck with this. This board sucks now.

Like I said before, treat your members better and you will be the best Naruto board again..but not with people like you for mods.

Jman
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Yo Hatake, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but it's like Mut and many others have said, theories with proof are the only ones ppl take seriously. I mean every week you come up with random theories w/o anything to back them up.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 12-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Don't you see the gaps where the Sharingan pupils would be on the eye though? In my mind that's proof positive. If I had photoshop I would put arrows to them, but I don't.

Mut
Fri, 12-10-2004, 02:03 AM
lol, okay, if this was any other manga that actually surprises me and keeps me guessing like FMA, or even One Piece, i'd partially accept your superbly flawed theory. but this is naruto, where the obvious is expected and that's the most we'll get. i've pretty much guessed everything that was gonna happen and every single time but once they all came true. i'm not even bragging since most people can usually guess what's gonna happen too (except for some you clown on some parts). anyway, that one time was when kiba said he smelled some people and was afraid of them. personally i thought it was itachi and kisame, but i knew that wasn't gonna be right cuz kiba had never seen/smelled them before so that was the only time when i wasn't 100% sure what was gonna happen. speculating is good and a fun thing to do, but when speculation starts going WAY beyond what's logical and sensical according to the style of the series, it just gets too ridiculous and open to ridicule. and stop bashing me personally, bash my theories if you have to. but i'm not gonna take any insults. thanks.

EDIT: let me point the sharingan commas which separate the gaps.
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/notsharingan.jpg
that's 5 possible sharingan commas i see. which automatically rules out him being obito for me. personally, i think kishimoto would've made it EXTRA clear if he wanted to suggest that it is someone who has sharingan.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-10-2004, 07:36 AM
How surprising it is that a thread by Hatake Kakashi would turn out to be another random theory that makes no sense.

Knives122
Fri, 12-10-2004, 07:43 AM
not that suprising, but his creativity is good, but neither(the close up guy, or the one upside down) are Obito b/c the reason why is obvious

Y
Fri, 12-10-2004, 10:41 AM
His eyes look nothing like Itachi's or Sasuke's when they have their sharingan off, and since there are no commas in his eye he obviously doesn't have it on. Why do you think this is plausible again?

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Isn't the whole concept of a "leader" of akatsuki stupid? I got the impression from when Akatsuki was explained, "9 rogue ninjas...blah blah blah" that it wasn't really a system that HAD a leader. I was pretty sure the nine nins just kinda worked together to gain supreme power (or whatever their goal is). They worked in pairs and sorta just did whatever they felt like, joining the pairs when they needed to, like catching Naruto in three years.

As for the whole Obito being in Akatsuki, much less being the 'leader' of it, I just don't think either of those pictures are good evidence. It isn't dots or anything, it just looks like shading. Pupils are drawn in different ways all the time, I think we're just looking too deep into what amounts to just shading.

Assertn
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:57 PM
i wouldnt rule out the possibility of him being that "3rd mangekyou user" that itachi spoke of....but i highly doubt there would be 2 mangekyou users in the same organization

it's prolly just a doujutsu we havent seen yet
there has to be more than just sharingan and byakugan, you know

Lucied
Fri, 12-10-2004, 02:49 PM
If you ask me, his eyes look more like Kurenai's eyes then the sharigan.

Arog
Fri, 12-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Keep complaining about the forums/mods, see what happens. Same goes for you, Hatake Kakashi.

Lammasu
Fri, 12-10-2004, 05:49 PM
I tend to gravitate toward Lucied's thoughts. I mean Kurenai has some wicked looking eyes, and she doesn't have any dojutsu that I am aware of.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 12-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Interesting Theory, it would certainly be a shocker.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Unique theory, but my spider sense tells it most likely won't be true. All of the Uchihas are dead. If Obito was still alive I think there would be some sort of indication that there were more then just two uchilas. Plus why the hell would Itachi want to work for someone from the clan he despised and slaughtered?

I think that the head of the organization is a completly new quasi god like character whose probably very infamous in the ninja world.

Jman
Fri, 12-10-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm waiting on the Obito=Naruto's father theory. Only a matter of time till someone posts comparison pics of the two of them w/goggles on.
Finally... (http://www.narutofan.com/image/images/Nintendo%20DS/jump_stars.jpg)

Souryusen
Fri, 12-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
I'm waiting on the Obito=Naruto's father theory. Only a matter of time till someone posts comparison pics of the two of them w/goggles on.
Finally... (http://www.narutofan.com/image/images/Nintendo%20DS/jump_stars.jpg)

You know, if Naruto winds up with sharingan I'm holding you personally responsible.

kaigan
Fri, 12-10-2004, 11:03 PM
the person that is hanging upside down and with the circular eyes is not obito. so all those theories are wrong. People are so blind.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Who is to say it isn't. When I see Obito die (or anyone for that matter) in comics I will believe they are dead.

Souryusen
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
Who is to say it isn't. When I see Obito die (or anyone for that matter) in comics I will believe they are dead.

Why stop there? Obito being the leader of akatsuki is hard to swallow... however ZOMBIE OBITO I can live with.

basey44
Sat, 12-11-2004, 05:49 AM
u better watch out for his brain eating no jutsu, or is it skin i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

kaigan
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:45 AM
the hanging guy has 2 eyes and they are not the sharingan. Assuming that kakashi got the eye from obito, the hanging guyis another reason why that is not obito.

xtort
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:10 PM
You don't need to come here if you think it sucks. Banned.

Deblas
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:32 PM
whoa. too bad xtort

Jman
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: xtort
You don't need to come here if you think it sucks. Banned.

hahah OWNED!

Gods_Son
Sat, 12-11-2004, 01:13 PM
No complaining about the mods or forums here. Hatake Kakashi, if you post your theories in the correct section, they wouldn't get locked. All of your recent threads could easily be placed in the chapter discussion threads, but I'll leave this one open just because there's at least some thought being put in to your argument here. Also, don't expect us to have a different attitude towards your ideas simply because we are mods. Your theory is still useless to me, and that won't change until I see better evidence for it.

JusDaMan
Sat, 12-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: Gods_Son
if you post your theories in the correct section, they wouldn't get locked. All of your recent threads could easily be placed in the chapter discussion threads.

Reason most people branch off threads is cause they want the thread to specificly discuss a certain topic. sure this topic can be placed in chapter discussion but it won't be the main discussion of it and therefore be discussed less. but really now.. wats so bad about having more threads to post at or read about.

Assertn
Sat, 12-11-2004, 01:30 PM
damn, i didnt get to read xtort's post

Gods_Son
Sat, 12-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

Originally posted by: Gods_Son
if you post your theories in the correct section, they wouldn't get locked. All of your recent threads could easily be placed in the chapter discussion threads.

Reason most people branch off threads is cause they want the thread to specificly discuss a certain topic. sure this topic can be placed in chapter discussion but it won't be the main discussion of it and therefore be discussed less. but really now.. wats so bad about having more threads to post at or read about.

The other branced out threads would've had nothing but flaming, so less posts about it would've been better. I have no problem with it otherwise.

jing
Sat, 12-11-2004, 03:08 PM
I really doubt they will spend 20 minutes drawing an eye that will turn out to be an artistic error.

Assertn
Sat, 12-11-2004, 07:15 PM
well as they say, a forum can only be as good as its members

PSJ
Sat, 12-11-2004, 07:36 PM
hatake in my opinion its not the boards that have gotten worse its you. im sorry to say it man but back in the day you were one of the best guys here with real theories and shit now you just throw out random crap, im not sure why but its not all that good. about the theory i have to say that it sucks, and ppl should understand why its not even worth explaining. sorry man just think back at the old days and try to be more like that......

Mut
Sat, 12-11-2004, 07:40 PM
at any rate, let's just get back on topic.

EDIT:

hey, hatake kakashi. you can't just say 'forget about the upside down guy.'

my guy has a bigger possibility to be obito than your guy considering only one of his eye was shown and his eye DOES resemble sharingan eyes.

punk.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
the hanging guy has 2 eyes and they are not the sharingan. Assuming that kakashi got the eye from obito, the hanging guyis another reason why that is not obito.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE HANGING GUY!

Forget about that guy, his eyes aren't even the same as the guy in the picture I posted.

The guy that I posted has the Sharingan on. The major gaps where the comma's are can be seen (the little tiny ones mutt posted do worry me a bit though).

Other than that I am confident in my theory.

Jiraiya - I made two theories. One, Kakashi is the leader of Akatsuki, two Obito is the leader. They are hardly random. My theory was based on the eyes of the leader at the end. Who do we know that has the Sharingan besides Itachi and Sasuke? Kakashi and Obito.

They're not random. Now if I said, "Ibiki is the leader of Akatsuki.." that would be random.

Nothing has gotten worse about me..I think that the responses in different threads towards not just me, but other people, speak for itself.

basey44
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:10 PM
heres so more support against kakashi is the leader, itachi wouldve known he was the leader but he faught him anyway and used mangekou (sp) why didnt they just kill asuma and kurani, no one wouldve been the wiser, and kakashi couldve just said he wasnt strong enough to stop itachi

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Yeah, Kakashi being the leader is impossible. Now I am 100% behind it being Obito.

Jman
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Other than that I am confident in my theory.

Jiraiya - I made two theories. One, Kakashi is the leader of Akatsuki, two Obito is the leader. They are hardly random. My theory was based on the eyes of the leader at the end. Who do we know that has the Sharingan besides Itachi and Sasuke? Kakashi and Obito.

They're not random. Now if I said, "Ibiki is the leader of Akatsuki.." that would be random.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to think that you're crazy for your "Kakashi is the leader of Akatsuki" theory. And in case you have forgotten what you said or people don't remember, allow me to cut&paste for ya. Now you said

The last guy on the page of 238 has Sharingan eyes...maybe Kakashi can secretly do two eyes, but just hasn't shown it yet. He's the leader of Akatsuki and his whole fight with Kisame and Itachi was just a set up to draw out Jiraiya and Naruto.

I dunno it's a long shot.

First off: I don't see why or how it would be possible for Kakashi to 'secretly' do two eyes. From my interpretation of your comment it seems as though you think that he can do the mangekyo sharingan right? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't one have to be an "Uchiha" in order to have this ability? And why is his exposed eye always appear to be black...
Secondly: Itachi>Kakashi. He's the strongest char introduced so far. How can you even entertain the thought that Kakashi would stage a fight with Itachi and Kisame considering that he did get hurt in that match and is weaker than Itachi. Putting his life at risk was a hell of a plan, he certainly had me fooled.../sarcasm

and regarding Obito, we have seen Kakashi going to the memorial which is for fallen ninja. He has also mentioned that those close to him were dead. One is to assume that both Obito and Rin are dead and that Kakashi visits the memorial to pay respects to them.
On the subject of the memorial you said and I quote,

"Kakashi visits the memorial...not his grave.

Even so, it is just intentional misdirection by Kishimoto."

I envy you. I wish I had a job working on Kishimoto's production team. Perhaps you can get his autograph on a wallscroll for me some day. Seriously though, how can you conclude that the memorial/grave/whatever is 'just intentional misdirection by Kishimoto'?

C'mon. To me, the fact that you (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=13&threadid=13220&STARTPAGE= 5&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear) even acknowledged that he goes to a memorial implies that Obito is dead.

...that aside, I'd be willing to hear your theory on the origins of Gamabunta and Shukaku.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:45 PM
Look, if Obito dies on the page in front of Kakashi, I'm willing to eat my words. I've said that before. However, if we don't see his body destroyed, then my bet is he's alive.

If he's alive and the leader of Akatsuki, then you can all eat it.

Especially the smart asses with the high post counts and moderators.

Jman
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Look, if Obito dies on the page in front of Kakashi, I'm willing to eat my words. I've said that before. However, if we don't see his body destroyed, then my bet is he's alive.

If he's alive and the leader of Akatsuki, then you can all eat it.

Especially the smart asses with the high post counts and moderators.

So no thoughts on Kakashi's fight that was 'set up' huh?

That's what I thought...STFU.

EDIT- Dumbass...HOLD DAT!

Mut
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:11 PM
what does being moderators have anything to do with this? even if i just came to the boards and was a complete noob, i would've still called such theories as stupid.

Knives122
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Well seeing how opinion can go either way, Im willing to give H.K. the benefit of the doubt

it doesnt matter what things have happened in this manga, a theory is still a thoery after all(no matter how absurd), if we dont see Obito's body buried, fall to the ground after a mortal wound, burned, or blown up, then the theory can be considered valid

I dont care about the Kakashi thing btw

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:15 PM
"animemaster" -

It could have been a setup to bring out Naruto. If Kakashi was the leader, he would have been planted in Konoha for a long time. It would make more sense to have his two agents -Kisame and Itachi show up to take Naruto instead of him just taking him all of a sudden.

However, he could have taken Naruto since he was little, so that wouldn't work you're right. I was past that theory anyway and no longer hold it up. So that proves how much of an asshole you are for only using that as your come back. Kiss my ass. I never said anything about Kakashi being able to do the Man. Sharingan, so again kiss my ass.

Mutt- Moderators get to be smart asses and arrogant jerks without having to worry about the consequences. Not saying anyone specifically.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:20 PM
From the 239 topic

Originally posted by: animemaster

Yeah especially when you can just delete it.

Obito is my primary suspect for the Akatsuki leader though now. I think a person of that status..we have to have already seen or heard about.

Pfft..what's next, you gonna tell us that Akamaru's a chuunin?

seriously stop with the obito = akatsuki leader posts. First you said
---------------------------------
The last guy on the page of 238 has Sharingan eyes...maybe Kakashi can secretly do two eyes, but just hasn't shown it yet. He's the leader of Akatsuki and his whole fight with Kisame and Itachi was just a set up to draw out Jiraiya and Naruto.

I dunno it's a long shot.
---------------------------------

now u change ur theory using obito.

Since we know for sure now that Obito is an Uchiha. That's why I changed it to him. It didn't fit well for Kakashi, it fits perfectly for Obito.

Oh and I just wanted to say something about xtort being banned...if he did indeed get owned, then why did they edit out his post?

I am far from being 0-10 btw. I predicted that Sasuke would get wings as his final form with the Heaven Seal, and a few other things too. I'm not like Mutt who has predicted "pretty much everything" coughbullshitcough.

Mut
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Mutt- Moderators get to be smart asses and arrogant jerks without having to worry about the consequences. Not saying anyone specifically.
wrong. i was being a smartass and an arrogant jerk who didn't worry about the consequences even before i was a mod.

Oh and I just wanted to say something about xtort being banned...if he did indeed get owned, then why did they edit out his post?
that's not something you should be concerned with.

I am far from being 0-10 btw. I predicted that Sasuke would get wings as his final form with the Heaven Seal, and a few other things too. I'm not like Mutt who has predicted "pretty much everything" coughbullshitcough.
don't be jealous cuz i use common sense.

and don't double post.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Explain the big gap on the left in the eyes (and perhaps the big one covered by the eye lid) then?

Come one let's hear it? Artistic errors, nonsense. They wouldn't have gone to such lenghts to zoom in on the eye and have that big gap if they didn't mean to do it. If you guys can't see it at this point that it's the Sharingan, then I won't bother trying to explain it anymore.

Obito is that guy, if it isn't Obito it's another Uchicha.

As I have said before, I know that it is a greater possibility that Obito will give his eye to Kakashi, especially with all of that stuff about them giving him a gift during the first chapter.

Although I am thinking Kishimoto might be throwing a curve ball here. After all, if a bunch of people in another country figured out where he got his eye so far ahead of time, how surprising would that be? Why are we having this arc then?

Ryllharu
Sun, 12-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Explain the big gap on the left in the eyes (and perhaps the big one covered by the eye lid) then?

Come one let's hear it? Artistic errors, nonsense. They wouldn't have gone to such lenghts to zoom in on the eye and have that big gap if they didn't mean to do it. If you guys can't see it at this point that it's the Sharingan, then I won't bother trying to explain it anymore.

It's not "Artistic Errors" its called perspective to provide a visual effect on the eye. The eye would not appear as round without it. And as previously stated, Kurenai's eyes look a lot like that too. It in no way indicates that its a sharingan dot. You've honestly NEVER seen a pupil drawn in anime with any holes or breaks in the iris? I'm not sure how we can get it into your head that this "definitive proof" you've provided is just you looking too deep into a drawing that has no signifigance to the sharingan in any way.

Obito is that guy, if it isn't Obito it's another Uchicha.

There's three Uchihas, Two of whom are accounted for, and the third is most likely dead. IT'S A VISUAL EFFECT ON THE IRIS TO ADD DEPTH AND SHAPE, It is not some foreshadowing plot by kishimoto to show anyone we've seen before.

off topic:

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
wrong. i was being a smartass and an arrogant jerk who didn't worry about the consequences even before i was a mod.

True. And at least you still maintain that today. If only some members had the forethought to think an idea the whole way through before creating a three page rant about shading.

kyubisrage
Sun, 12-12-2004, 01:44 AM
A few comments, We dont know if obito gave kakashi his left eye or his right. It is just assumed he gave kakashi his left eye. Also kakashi being the leader is really stupid. Kakashi wouldnt backstab konoha. Also kakashi played out the fight with itachi? I think not, kakashi wouldnt act it out to the verge of death. Also I dont agree or disagree with the obito theory. I think obito might be it because he might of found out the uchiha secret. But other than that i dont know why he would turn evil. Im kinda leaning on obito not being the leader or apart of it

kaigan
Sun, 12-12-2004, 03:38 AM
H.K, your theory on kakashi as the leader is impossible. If you think about it, the main reason that the akatsuki want naruto is for the kybui and they don't give a damn about konoha (we know this for a fact). wouldn't it be wise if he just kidnap naruto when they were on their first mission and get it over with? if kishimoto made kakashi as the leader of the akatsuki, that would be the worst decision he could've done and will loose lots of naruto fan.

As for the Obito as the leader, that's a another story. The possibilities are out there and as of now, it's really hard to tell if kakshi got the eye from him or not. If kakashi did, then Obito can't be the leader cause the guy that is hanging up side down (assuming to be the leader) has 2 eyes and to me, they don't look like the sharingan at all. but the pic is probably drawn like for a reason. So your Obito theory still got a chance but not the kakashi.

basey44
Sun, 12-12-2004, 03:45 AM
i know this may sound like a dumb question but is there a leader, or is it everyone acting together sort of like a democrasy as they all have a common goal, power. its just i dont recall anyone saying anything abouyt a leader

but if there is a leader it will definately be someone important the konoha characters, but i a seriously doubt it could be obito

kaigan
Sun, 12-12-2004, 03:48 AM
i wouldn't say leader, but probably the person that formed the akatsuki. itachi probably wouldn't like to be under someone's order.

chidori24
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:20 AM
since no one is taking Hatake Kakashi's side.....i'll be on his team i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif. although his theory is a long shot, i wouldn't count it out. obito being a member or even the leader of the akatsuki would be pretty interesting. since obito did say that he'll "completely crush what the idea of a shinobi is", maybe he really meant it. how else would itachi find out how to get the MS? it has to be from a "bad guy" who knows the secrets of the clan. i dont know about kakashi being the leader though i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif cuz that would suck. also i guess this gaiden would make more sense if obito becomes the guy from the last page of chapter 238 because not only would kakashi's past be revealed, it would reveal who they are up against now. i doubt the theory but i wont rule it out.

kaigan
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:25 AM
it's not about being on who's side, it's about seeing the fact. his theory about kakashi is just a little the edge and probably ruin naruto ^^!

Mut
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by: chidori24
how else would itachi find out how to get the MS? it has to be from a "bad guy" who knows the secrets of the clan.
oh yeah, there is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY.

why do people think obito even knew about mangekyou sharingan? this is going beyond specualtion. speculation is when you derive theories from suggested hints. this is just making up random shit that hasn't even been brought up in any way.

Zhan
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:50 AM
I'm going for the theory that the akatsuki dude on the last page is the third sharingan user cos it does kinda look like sharingan..... but def NOT obito or kakashi..mm..and does anyone feel kakashi will fight itachi again? i dunno just a feeling.....

basey44
Sun, 12-12-2004, 06:23 AM
i would say itachi is the only sharingan user in akatsuki

kAi
Sun, 12-12-2004, 07:45 AM
i would have to agree, you can't make everyone from konoha, it's just not good.

Orochimaru and Itachi, leave that as the konoha nins, put some other villages in, i want to see more legendary style ninjas that are not from konoha

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 12-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
H.K, your theory on kakashi as the leader is impossible. If you think about it, the main reason that the akatsuki want naruto is for the kybui and they don't give a damn about konoha (we know this for a fact). wouldn't it be wise if he just kidnap naruto when they were on their first mission and get it over with? if kishimoto made kakashi as the leader of the akatsuki, that would be the worst decision he could've done and will loose lots of naruto fan.

As for the Obito as the leader, that's a another story. The possibilities are out there and as of now, it's really hard to tell if kakshi got the eye from him or not. If kakashi did, then Obito can't be the leader cause the guy that is hanging up side down (assuming to be the leader) has 2 eyes and to me, they don't look like the sharingan at all. but the pic is probably drawn like for a reason. So your Obito theory still got a chance but not the kakashi.

I know the Kakashi one isn't valid. I don't need people correcting me over it still jeez. And the guy hanging upside down and the guy talking at the end are different. I don't know why Mutt posted that upside down guy, it just confused people even more..*sigh*

I appreciate the few people giving my theory a fair shake though.

Y
Sun, 12-12-2004, 12:33 PM
I don't even know why this discussion went on so long, since there are NO Sharingan commas in the picture Hatake Kakashi posted. His eyes are concentric circles, which look nothing like a Sharingan unless you are on crack.

Edort4
Sun, 12-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Its true that in the picture u cant see any commas but, who knows, the theory could be posible. Imo it would suck. Im tired of the sharingan-bloodline-market, at the end of naruto 80% of chars are going to have a sharingan at this rate.

i hope kishimoto to introduce new blood lines or nins and no more uchihas, is to easy to do that and have sasuke vs.itachi and kakashi vs.obito fights. having 4 sharingan users amongst the 10 most "powerful" or "charismatic" chars is quite redundant(boring and little original).

Obito rest in peace and let us have new unexpected original surprises.

Bye.

jing
Sun, 12-12-2004, 02:18 PM
we should just stop having noobie 1vs1 fights, what is this? dragonball tournament? yuyu hakusho tournament? wtf? does every shounen jump manga end with 1v1 tournaments?

Mut
Sun, 12-12-2004, 03:09 PM
And the guy hanging upside down and the guy talking at the end are different. I don't know why Mutt posted that upside down guy, it just confused people even more..*sigh*
??? what the hell are you talking about. the upside down guy has same eyes as your guy. maybe you shouldn't have posted your theorpic so it doesn't confuse people. my guy has one eye which means he is closer to being obito than your guy with two.

kaigan
Sun, 12-12-2004, 04:27 PM
I think you both posted the picture of the same guy, but mutata's pic is just a another angle which cover one of his eyes.

Ryllharu
Sun, 12-12-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty sure this whole topic is stupid and we should let the whole thing drop. The entire concept of a leader of Akatsuki is stupid in the first place (who in Akatsuki would listen to someone else anyway?) and we won't know for a couple weeks whether or not Obito is dead.

Edort4
Sun, 12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
kaigan... i have to say NO. One is hanging from the ceiling and the other one stands on foot, also that yeah thing that says the hanging one gives even more hints.

I've watching the last page of no.238 and if im not wrong i count 9 akatsuki members (jiraya said they were 9 with orochi ... and also that thing of going in pairs of 2 i always thought they were 8 at the moment maybe new member at akatsuki?).

kAi
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:19 PM
I've watching the last page of no.238 and if im not wrong i count 9 akatsuki members (jiraya said they were 9 with orochi ... and also that thing of going in pairs of 2 i always thought they were 8 at the moment maybe new member at akatsuki?).

well i dunno about this, it is either 9 or 10 hard to say. i think kishimoto has fucked up now.

Chapter 143:
""Recently an important member, Orochimaru escaped from the organization. The members move in teams of 2 at all times." ok what i get from this is that orochimaru escaped but the akatsuki move in teams of two, did orochimaru stuff this up by leaving and making the group 9, or was he the 9th person and made it 8?

Chapter 238:
"Fufu...all of us meeting together like this...we haven't done this since 7 years ago...when orochimaru left the organisation" what i get from this is that all are original members, and that's 9 people, orochimaru equaled 10.

but here is the real stuff up,
jiraiya says "recently an important member, orochimaru escaped from the organisation."
then the akatsuki memer says " we haven't done this since 7 years ago...when orochimaru left the organisation"

take this how you want, i think there were 10 and orochimaru leaving made 9.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 12-12-2004, 05:39 PM
That's what I'm saying. The upside down guy asks the question, then the guy on the ground answers it.

It's not difficult to follow that they are two different people.

kaigan
Mon, 12-13-2004, 01:04 AM
hmm, you guys might be right about this, i will have to look at this last page again. Good observations guys

Utaman
Mon, 12-13-2004, 01:51 AM
Well, I was doing the same sort of thing. I was always hoping that Kabuto was a member. I don't know why, but something just keeps telling me that Kabuto is planning something against Oro. He's just so damn sneaky and devious, he's the only "real" ninja we've seen so far. Sneaking into the Konoha Chuunin exams, his many notches on his belt over ANBU Ensigns.....er I mean Members, he is one of the hardest ninjas to keep tabs on, imo. =)

It'd prolly be pretty easy to disprove with all the profiles of all the members there, but I still think that lil' turd is up to something =) I don't think that is Obito though, although there is a chance for anything. My guess would be on another eye technique.

Lammasu
Tue, 12-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Here's a thought on this whole leader thing...why does there have to be a leader? I mean sure, groups tend to have leaders, but sometimes there are partnerships where multiple people have to agree on things.

It doesn't answer who the guy with the eyes is (I still think it's just a guy with wierd eyes, not sharingan), but it's a thought.

RazZzengan
Tue, 12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
maybe orochimaru sommoned obito from the dead with his technique?? no?? ok. bye

mage
Wed, 12-15-2004, 06:29 PM
None of the Akatsuki has the sharingan except for Itachi. I'm unsure whether it says this in the manga or not, but in episode 82, Kisame sees Kakashi's sharingan and says: "I wouldn't have believed that someone had the same eyes as Itach-san if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes." This would imply that he has not seen anyone other than Itachi with the sharingan, and since hes in Akatsuki, he wouldn't be so surprised that Kakashi had it if another member of Akatsuki had it.

Mut
Wed, 12-15-2004, 07:32 PM
lol mage solved the mystery! damn i wish i had thought of that... but YEAH OBITO = AKATSUKI THEORY IS DESTROYED!

Raven
Wed, 12-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Aha! But! Obito lost one of his Sharingan eyes to Kakashi and the other eye to ... I dunno, it got cut out or something but hurrah! The theory still stands!

Jman
Thu, 12-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Aha! But! Obito lost one of his Sharingan eyes to Kakashi and the other eye to ... I dunno, it got cut out or something but hurrah! The theory still stands!

All I gotta say is go check out 243.

Knives122
Thu, 12-16-2004, 11:23 AM
LOL, yeah its pretty much done with I was supporting it somewhat but its over now, like others have said he gave one to Kakashi and lost the other to a rock

Nara Tonymaru
Fri, 12-17-2004, 11:48 PM
This topic oughta be locked. It's pretty much useless. Even more so than when it was started, since 243 shuts him up right nicely.

White Fang
Sat, 12-18-2004, 03:43 AM
No one was posting in this until your brought it back up towards the bottom.

I admit, my theory was wrong. Like I said, him getting it from Obito was the most likely choice, but I decided to throw out a theory that was pretty much out there hoping to be surprised.

I still think that the leader of Akatsuki has Sharingan eyes, and is the third Uchicha that we don't know about i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Raven
Sat, 12-18-2004, 09:36 AM
I take it you're Hatake Kakashi, White Fang?

Why aren't you using your main account?

White Fang
Sat, 12-18-2004, 12:35 PM
Screw up on my part. My email address got messed up...so my password is screwy..

Mut
Sat, 12-18-2004, 04:34 PM
stop lying. you told me directly that you purposely changed your email to a fake account which sent your new pw to it so you wouldn't be able to log back on cuz -i- made you leave and you didn't like gw anymore. but i guess not.

White Fang
Sat, 12-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Like I said screw up on my part. Dumb thing to do.

Nara Tonymaru
Sat, 12-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah, and you're still wrong.

White Fang
Sun, 12-19-2004, 03:18 AM
I know I admitted to it. I still think the leader has the Sharingan or a similar eye technique though..

Assertn
Sun, 12-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
LOL, yeah its pretty much done with I was supporting it somewhat but its over now, like others have said he gave one to Kakashi and lost the other to a rock

they shouldnt have crushed obito's other eye. It wouldve been cooler to just let his whole body be intact. Then when nobody suspects it, bring out a villian who has only the sharingan in his RIGHT eye, which we'd later discover to be obito's other eye.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Am i really the only one who's sick of eye doujutsus? (yes, i know i just wrote eye eye techniques)
if they have to bring in some bloodlines, i'd rather see something special like Kimimaru's and Haku's bloodlines, and if i have to see another eye bloodline, i'd much rather see something new than the same old sharingan which stopped being cool the moment Sasuke put his hand on it,,,

Konohamaru
Sun, 12-19-2004, 09:15 PM
The eyes on the 1st pic back on page 1 look more like Kuranai's eyes. As for the hanging dude, I'll put a 50/50 chance that it is Obito but having looking closer in photoshop, it isn't a sharingan eye but I could be wrong. It would be nice to see it actually be Obito and turns out that Kakashi and Rin just left him for dead and he somehow got pissed about it that they didn't come back for him and got out of the mess he was in (boulder on him). Then he vowed revenge on Kakashi or something, lol. ... actually scrap that idea but if it comes true then I'll be damned, lol.

Just gotta wait and see until we get back on track with Naruto and crew. Man now I know how Kakashi gets his sharingan, I just want to get back on track now, AHHHH! the suspense.

Zhan
Sun, 12-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

they shouldnt have crushed obito's other eye. It wouldve been cooler to just let his whole body be intact. Then when nobody suspects it, bring out a villian who has only the sharingan in his RIGHT eye, which we'd later discover to be obito's other eye.

That would be cool but its not possible. When the user dies the eye goes back to normal, that is why obito told rin to quickly do tha transfer before he died.

losernin
Sun, 12-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

That would be cool but its not possible. When the user dies the eye goes back to normal, that is why obito told rin to quickly do tha transfer before he died.

It goes back to normal, but it is still usable, which is why the Hyuuga Clan has that Seal on all the Branch family members. However, it is unlikely that a new person will have Obito's other eye, as his right side was completely crushed. Well, at least it looks completely crushed.

I don't think it's an Uchiha who's the leader of Akatsuki. The eyes in that picture look like Sharingan, but I doubt it really is.

kAi
Sun, 12-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Am i really the only one who's sick of eye doujutsus? (yes, i know i just wrote eye eye techniques)
if they have to bring in some bloodlines, i'd rather see something special like Kimimaru's and Haku's bloodlines, and if i have to see another eye bloodline, i'd much rather see something new than the same old sharingan which stopped being cool the moment Sasuke put his hand on it,,,
I agree i would much rather see new bloodlines, ones more like that of kimi, and haku, than the doujutsus, i'm sick of the sharingan, we've been seeing it for ages.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 12-26-2004, 03:36 PM

Im also sick of sharingan just because they talk about it all the time.

And more bloodlimits like Haku for example would be intresting.

losernin
Sun, 12-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Im also sick of sharingan just because they talk about it all the time.

And more bloodlimits like Haku for example would be intresting.

Sharingan is getting old, but it's still a cool doujuts. Sasuke made it gay, unfortunately. I'd like to see a bloodline dealing strictly with fire, since Konoha is the Fire Country.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-27-2004, 06:16 AM
I have nothing against sharingan and its jutsus it just that they talk about sharingan every chap thats annoying.

For example there is bygukan and Hyuga clan and it would intresting to learn more about them.

jing
Mon, 12-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Maybe there will be no more sharingan crap.
after all, isnt the kakashi gaiden what we've been all waiting for? we wanted to find out how he obtained his sharingan.

Assertn
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

actually that would explain why kakashi cant turn off his sharingan
but who's to say that an uchiha cant die while still having their sharingan active?

RasenDori
Mon, 12-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I have nothing against sharingan and its jutsus it just that they talk about sharingan every chap thats annoying.

For example there is bygukan and Hyuga clan and it would intresting to learn more about them.

i really dont know if there is more to learn about the byakugan, but then again, neji is still alive, so next time he fights we may learn more about it. as far as the sharingan goes, i find it to be rather inconsitant. it seems to me that the sharingan constantly has a new ability. then there are the secrets kishimoto is keeping, like the black flame of itachi. its said that the uchiha family are the masters of katon justus (as if thee sharingan wasnt enough.. but i guess that the hyuuga has the byakugan and jyuuken... and the kaguya have the bone stuff and the dances... so i guess its fair) so the black flame may be sharingan related.

kAi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:15 PM
amaterasu aka "black flame" has been mentioned to be a mangekyou sharingan technique, for a long time now.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-27-2004, 05:44 PM
I always thought that since the Uchiha clan seperated from the hyuuga clan, the true purpose\secret of the clan must be connected, or that at least, the byakougan will have a similar amount of kicksass jutsus...

kAi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:04 PM
yeah it would be a downer if the hyuga didn't have any other mad jutsus, it means neji knows it all, which can't be right.
kishimoto is probably trying or may have figured out some new jutsus, for part 2 if we see some hyuga action, as neji should have some new attacks, he was training with hiashi after all.

losernin
Tue, 12-28-2004, 12:38 AM
It'd be nice to see Neji with some new attacks; hell, I'd even be happy if Hinata got some spiffy ones. I also want to see Kiba get some new jutsus as his 'pissing while spinning' thing or whateva is getting kinda old. Seeing Gaara and co. back again with new jutsus would be fine in my book as well.