PDA

View Full Version : What will they animate in the show?

Utaman
Tue, 12-07-2004, 04:04 PM
I was wondering what the animators were going to show in the upcoming episodes of Naruto. For a long time I had avoided the manga, so I could just enjoy the show. But, the story line drew me in too well, and I finally buckled and read up to 241. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto however, heck even Neji's fight, made me wonder how much gore and violence they will animate.

They didn't animate Kakashi putting his arm through Haku, or Orochimaru's Ossuary, with the bodies hanging from the ceiling. There are somethings though, coming up in the show, that I think you have to animate or else it's just going to look bad. Anything with Kimmiaro is a good example, and also Sasuke punching right Naruto in their fight.

Like I said, I think they have to animate it all, because Kimmiaro's moves will definitely look odd or be comepletely redone, and I think ithe best way to show that Sasuke meant business against Naruto, was to blow right through his shoulder.

I don't know, random rambling, but does anyone else think they may ease up on the blood and gore that's coming up?

jing
Tue, 12-07-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't know why you suggest that they would change kimimaro's moves. Whats wrong with them?

Souryusen
Tue, 12-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I don't know why you suggest that they would change kimimaro's moves. Whats wrong with them?

If they wouldn't show Kakashi putting his hand through Haku, they might not show Kimimaro parting the flesh of his shoulder to use his humerus as a sword.

kAi
Tue, 12-07-2004, 06:37 PM
yeah, well if they do take stuff out, hopefully it isn't much, but i don't really see the point.
and kimimaro, they won't be able to have him on screen, lol

Y
Tue, 12-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: jing

I dunno, maybe some people are disturbed when someone rips out their own spinal cord.

jing
Tue, 12-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Oh, i guess i did forgot about that. hmm yeah i guess it would be kind of disturbing.
maybe they'll use his hair to cover the flesh from being exposed.

ilabb
Tue, 12-07-2004, 09:08 PM
We'll probably just see Naruto/Lee/Gaara's surprised and/or grossed out face while we hear some gushing sounds while Kimimaro removes a few things. That explains the arm bone and spine... but what I'm really concerned about is his exploding ribcage thing and the dance of the pines, I think it was... The one where he turned himself into a pincushon. Yeah.

Man, I didn't even think of this until you said something, Gee thanks :'(

::crosses fingers::

Knives122
Tue, 12-07-2004, 09:36 PM
if they are to change anything with Kimimaro then it would probably just change the angle, like when hes pulling out his sword they can just show him from the front pulling it out, but still explaining it. thats a reasonable change IMO

Nem
Tue, 12-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Don't forget the flesh melting from Shikamaru's bones during his hallucination in Chapter 208, pg 15. ^^

Zhan
Tue, 12-07-2004, 10:25 PM
this is why the anime sucks

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-09-2004, 05:03 PM
I really hope they don't edit anything out. Kimimaro was in my opinion of the coolest characters and I can't wait to see his fights animated. Generally alot of the gore is taken out of the anime from the manga and sometime this can prove to be annoying but I believe there is still hope.

They didn't do anything to censor the itachi flashbacks or the scene when Itachi tortures kakashi with his super sharingan. So there is still hope.

LOL problem with Kimmimaru is that since his abilities all revovle around his flesh and bones practically everything he does is gory and disgusting. Not any way to really get around it. I hope none of his stuff is censored and I hope we still get to see Neji get impaled.

basey44
Thu, 12-09-2004, 05:54 PM
they better not censor any of kimi, hes my favorite character even though he only had a short appearance, this news saddens me as i didnt even think of it before. well done u added another worry to my life i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kAi
Thu, 12-09-2004, 05:58 PM
yeah kimi would be one of my favs also, i hope they make his fight really well,
not some chatty fight. or i will be royally pissed!!

basey44
Thu, 12-09-2004, 06:22 PM
yea they better not duff this fight up, cos gaaras in it too and he used to be one of my favs as well back in the days of the chuunin exam, also lee fights, lol and naruto. seems like everyone got a piece of the action

Utaman
Fri, 12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Well, if I were to take a guess, we'll find out how far they'll go with the Neji fight. If he gets the big hole blwon through him, then we can have a pretty good idea of Kimmiaro will go.