PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: WindWaker

joker-kun
Sun, 12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Okay, I have a short span for patience, and when something that is miniscule, get's in my way, I simple don't bother with it....
Sure the graphics of this game are absolute crap, but yes i'm playing it and enjoying it...but i'm stuck on a part and am simply to impacient to do it...so anyone who has beaten this game, tell me, WHERE THE HECK DO I FIND THE FIRST FRICKING SAGE! I know Makar is under the waterfall, but to see him, you first must find the other sage, who and where are they....I have cleared the whole map, basically done every sidequest, done every thing possible to the point im at, and my memory fails to remember anyone with an insrument other then Makar...If you know the answer, please tell me.

PS: For all the lifeless bashers out there, don't bother posting...

KaneInferno
Sun, 12-05-2004, 05:11 PM
that bird chick from from the Delivery place. If you go up that winding ramp in the room one of the exits goes out to a sorta lookout type place. she is on a cliff to the right. sorry if this is kinda vague, its been awhile since i played it.

Assertn
Sun, 12-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: joker-kun
PS: For all the lifeless bashers out there, don't bother posting...

you mean yourself? stfu hypocrite!

why dont you go get a ps2 if you can only enjoy a game that looks realistic

joker-kun
Sun, 12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Assertn....I don't bash, I "pwn" and I had a PS2, and sold it along with like 16 games, besides even if I do bash...I am the Joker, i'm allowed to.

And dude at the top, thanks, I was gonna go there, but I was too lazy to waste my time....

Raven
Sun, 12-05-2004, 08:21 PM
You do realise there was a Zelda thread you could have posted in...

Mr.X
Sun, 12-05-2004, 08:35 PM
don't you go to www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com ) ?

Y
Mon, 12-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by: joker-kun

Sure the graphics of this game are absolute crap.
Legend of Zelda: WW has incredible graphics. What are you talking about?

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 12-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Yah I like them to. and as for assertn I don't know about you but when I look at stuff not all of it looks like boxes

Assertn
Mon, 12-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
Yah I like them to. and as for assertn I don't know about you but when I look at stuff not all of it looks like boxes

wtf?

edit: no seriously....i have no idea what you're talking about

Y
Mon, 12-06-2004, 03:24 AM
I think what he means is that since WW is cel shaded it takes the edge off the textures and polygons of the characters.