PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Assertn
Wed, 12-01-2004, 11:21 PM
its out by DB now, discuss

Rek
Thu, 12-02-2004, 12:13 AM
thats fucking fast >.> <.< >.>

btw, when are you gonna photoshop the chuunin vest into your avi?

ll Ec|iPsE ll
Thu, 12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
wow chouji was useful lol i think its funny how he restores chakra from eating

that fat bastard

Krbadass
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Episode sucked, I don't wanna watch 20 mins of someone trying to get out of rock.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Hell will freeze over before Krbadass writes something positive about a Naruto episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:05 AM
in the manga, the first time chouji performed the meat tank, it was stated that the akimichi clan uses up calories for alot of their growth based jutsus.....
its kinda dissappointing that they never elaborated that in the anime

Y
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:49 AM
I'm sure they'll get to it.

This episode did all it could with the material it had to get through. It was clearly a filler chapter and becomes a mediocre episode.

Munsu
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:56 AM
well i was worried that they will spend more than one episode inside the cocoon.... im glad they were able to wrap it up in one episode....

it might be explained in the next episode when they start to fight the fat guy

Augury
Thu, 12-02-2004, 06:52 AM
Alien, how is this a filler chapter? They had to do something about the leaf vs sound encounter, and this is how it played out. I didn't think it was a mediocre episode. This is the first time that we see some action out of non-team7 genins in a long while.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
ep was decent, although it disapointed me that all the characters seemed to be SO stupid to believe that Shikamaru was trying to abandon them.

Y
Thu, 12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Because it both begins and ends with the two teams getting ready to do something to the other. You could delete the entire rockwall jutsu, get to the main event quicker, and leave out that pointless diversion of a chapter.

EDIT:

Jirouboustaying behind is the only change, and that could have easily been part 1 with (ahem) what starts in the next episode being part 2).

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-02-2004, 08:53 AM
The rock thing further develops their bond as a team and serves to show that Chouji is far from being worthless.
Stop calling everything filler you fucktard(s).

Good episode. Next week is gonna be niiiice!

Kn1ves
Thu, 12-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Shikamaru is not that great of a genius, I completely figured out his plan.. and so did neji and chouji.
Funny how shikamaru has not used Naruto for anything because he doesnt know what he can do

chambers
Thu, 12-02-2004, 09:53 AM
didnt we sya that about last episode tho?

poor ep they spent to long too long trying to get out. and kiba *shake shead* hes like homer simpson "i know ill try this!........oh that didnt work, maybe if i do the same thing again it will work!!!...........nope that didnt work either, maybe if i...."

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Nontheless it was Kiba's actions that gave Shikamaru the idea.

chambers
Thu, 12-02-2004, 10:05 AM
although it may say that, surly he would have arrived at the same conclusion seconds later? its common sense to try everything and seeing as tho thats choji's prime move then he woudl at some point try to do that.

Assertn
Thu, 12-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
The rock thing further develops their bond as a team and serves to show that Chouji is far from being worthless.

not only that, but now jiroubou has been isolated from his team
how else would this have happened?

you might as well just say "what was the point of kakashi being caught in zabuza's water prison?"

Mut
Thu, 12-02-2004, 10:44 AM
these fillers suck, get on with the battle.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Fucking shit this whole arc is filler gimme Itachayyyyyy

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Wow I can't beleive so many of you are bitching about this episode. I haven't downloaded it yet but I am familiar with what happens from the manga.

It is important because it illistrates that despite their best intentions the genin team, for the most part has not experienced real combat. It's nice to see what happens when there thrown into a situation they couldn't have possibly anticipated.

The scene with them being trapped may have been dragged out a bit but honestly don't rush these things. Still need to make sure that the manga has time to get ahead of the anime or else we might have to endure another filler storyline with crappy plots, dumb characters, and more light sabers.

Danik
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I'm all for light sabers!!!!

This was a good episode even if it didn't have alot of action, can't wait for the next one.

Assertn
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:30 PM
its just that them being trapped and them escaping had no week long cliffhanger involved
i think people wouldve appreciated it more if they dragged it on for 2 eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

im surprised nobody has said anything about sakon's second head yet

Kagari
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:36 PM
That's what i was gonna comment on. Guh, circus-maximus over there, freakin the shit outta me.

Im Just curious how a head threw kunais. There must be an explanation, but it just further illustartes the perversions that Orochimaru creates with his men, and his jutsus.

Also, for the page one tits, listen to Terracosmo. It was such a great episode.

I always liked Chouji, and felt that he was never given enough credit. Shikamaru believed in him, though, and the bond the two have is truly starting to show. Chouji was the only one who figured out Shikamaru's plan ^^

I can't wait to see him fight with his new jutsu!

scarfacejq
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Yea, about that guys second head.. Could someone explain to me what happened there? His second head moved! First, how come that jerk wasn't frozen like he should be. Second, didn't those kunais come from behind Shika...or did I not understand the angle?

Jessper
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by: scarfacejq
Yea, about that guys second head.. Could someone explain to me what happened there? His second head moved! First, how come that jerk wasn't frozen like he should be. Second, didn't those kunais come from behind Shika...or did I not understand the angle?

I'm gunna guess that it will be explained soon...

I thought it got kind of medicore with how long it was drawn out, I wanna see them fight already. =)

animefreak
Thu, 12-02-2004, 04:34 PM
yep, the kunai did come from behind. That a cheap moved, its didn't required any hand seal.

Crows_Kill
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Watch the episode again, carefully- you'll see exactly what the guy was doing Right after the big guy does the stone prison and the episode title fades.
Its a far shot showing the whole group- look closely and you see what his teqnique is exaclty.
I'm not sure, but I guess his ability would qualify as a blood line limit, as no one outside his family could pull it off the same, or so it appears.
As far as filler goes, this was far from it. It foreshadows allot, and highlights Shikamrus leadership and tactical skills. Not to mention Choji gets to show his worth and power some more. As far as everyone believing Shika was betraying them, it was meant to seam that way. I think the only one really fooled by it was naruto.
Can't wait for the next episode- hope they animate it above average- the story really calls for it.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:33 PM
This episode was not worth one week's wait. I was really surprised Naruto didn't use rasengan as soon as they got trapped, but only attempted to use it when he's completely out of chakra.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:34 PM
im surprised that no one has commented that Sasuke appears to have a 3rd pupil in the intro... based on the position of the other 2....
. ___
./ ..@ \
| .0 ....| <-- what we are used to seeing
\@__/
.___
/ ..@.\
| .0 ..| <-- what we see now
\_ @/

(its shitty but u get the idea)

scarfacejq
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:48 PM
OK, Thanks for the hint Crowskill, on second examination the anime CLEARLY shows that his little back buddy (can I call him that?) had gone missing before the kunais were thrown from behind. I totally missed that the first time through.

Maybe its like a puppet thing...

Mut
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
im surprised that no one has commented that Sasuke appears to have a 3rd pupil in the intro... based on the position of the other 2....
. ___
./ ..@ \
| .0 ....| <-- what we are used to seeing
\@__/
.___
/ ..@.\
| .0 ..| <-- what we see now
\_ @/

(its shitty but u get the idea)
wrong. the positions of the two commas have always been changing.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:07 PM
i just watched the part where they just got trapped in the dirt. Right after the title screen, it seems like Sakun's "other half" reconnected itself to his normal half. It appears Sakun's back half can split off from his main body.

Aeon
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:15 PM
After seeing Sakun split into two, I know he has to fight Neji now. And it was cool seeing Chouji perform meat tank again.

ll Ec|iPsE ll
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
This episode was not worth one week's wait. I was really surprised Naruto didn't use rasengan as soon as they got trapped, but only attempted to use it when he's completely out of chakra.

he coulndt use rangsan b/c the big fool was asorbing the chakra and he even said i cant use rangsan while hes doings this bla bla b/c it takes concentration to do it etc rewatch the part

Board of Command
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:02 PM
That wasn't my point. My point is why did he only attempt to use it at the end, instead of right away?

NM
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:23 PM
In order for the Rasengan to be perfect, Naruto needs to concentrate. Kiba and Akamaru were using their Mimicry Technique + Tsuga so it would be impossible for Naruto to concentrate on the rotation of his chakra and start forming it.

Mut
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:47 PM
That wasn't my point. My point is why did he only attempt to use it at the end, instead of right away?
it wouldn't have mattered whether or not naruto attempted the rasengan in the beginning or at the end. it would've had the same result.

NM, btw, that's the worst explanation for why naruto didn't bust out the rasengan earlier.

kooshi
Fri, 12-03-2004, 07:59 PM
I agree with Mut@t@. Regardless of when Naruto pulled out the Rasengan, it would've been drained away.
This is a good episode (not as good as most great ones) since I thought this was gonna be action-packed. Well, let's hope it'll be like this for next week, hehe.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 12-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

the pupils do move(but not relative to each other),ie. they have always been directly oppossed, in the intro they are no longer directly opposed.
think of basic chem, how electrons fill in the valence shell in such a way that there is always a maximum distance between them.

Assassin
Sat, 12-04-2004, 12:02 AM
i tried to look for it, but i can't see anyhitng.....its possible that foreshadowing, as alot of stuff in the intro is, and its also possible u have no clue what ur talking about.

we'll just have to wait and see.....but i dont see sasuke getting a third dot anytime soon. maybe he'll get a temp dot due to the power boost from the curse seal or something

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 12:10 AM
id buy that

Munsu
Sat, 12-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

the pupils do move(but not relative to each other),ie. they have always been directly oppossed, in the intro they are no longer directly opposed.
think of basic chem, how electrons fill in the valence shell in such a way that there is always a maximum distance between them.

The artist just draws them randomly... that's why they are always changing...

fremeer
Sat, 12-04-2004, 06:16 AM
they re-use intros. i dont think any1 would be stupid enough to animate the same intro everytime they do an ep.
i still dont get why naruto didnt just go kyuubi(god its bad when i refer to it like ssj). he has no chakra which equals borrow from kyuubi summons uber massive frog or a huge power up.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Naruto knows better than to harass the frog boss, hes only to be summoned in the situation where Naruto will die almost immediately if he doesnt

Kagari
Sat, 12-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by: fremeer
they re-use intros. i dont think any1 would be stupid enough to animate the same intro everytime they do an ep.
i still dont get why naruto didnt just go kyuubi(god its bad when i refer to it like ssj). he has no chakra which equals borrow from kyuubi summons uber massive frog or a huge power up.

First off, don't call it 'going kyuubi'. The Kyuubi chakra is part of him, he can control it now, it's there for the taking. BUT: it's still chakra. How would it have made any difference in Jibourou's cave?

Second, Cal_kashi is right. And any frog besides the big ones would have been useless to him.

jing
Sat, 12-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: Kagari

Originally posted by: fremeer

First off, don't call it 'going kyuubi'. The Kyuubi chakra is part of him, he can control it now, it's there for the taking. BUT: it's still chakra. How would it have made any difference in Jibourou's cave?

Second, Cal_kashi is right. And any frog besides the big ones would have been useless to him.

You can't say that kyubi chakra is apart of him. We can't be too sure. Jiraiya said there are 2 kinds of chakra in him. Kyubi and his. Red and Blue. Red one is kyubi's Blue one is Naruto's. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, they are both Naruto's because kyubi is in his body and he could ask kyubi for it whenever he likes. Even kabuto has said that when he surgically removed the link kyubi had with naruto (or something like that) Naruto wasn't able to heal on his own, therefore blocking off all kyubi's special fx it had on Naruto.

to answer the question regarding the kyubi chakra in the cave, it might have suceeded because the red chakra is a monstrous chakra. its HUGE. we can see nine tails of it. it would work IF naruto was alone because the chakra is destructive, it may take out his own teamates when used.

BUT THE QUESTION IS
WHY DIDN'T HE SUMMON GAMABUNTA WITH RED CHAKRA?
WHY DIDN'T NEJI'S BYAKUGAN SEE SHURIKENS FLYING AT SHIKAMARU?

KaneInferno
Sat, 12-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Here's one...why hasnt naruto made the Rasengan with the Kyubi chakra? that would pwn

Assertn
Sat, 12-04-2004, 01:47 PM
neji didnt have byakugan activated at the time, he doesnt ALWAYS leave it on
and for the gamabunta thing, if you didnt notice, the only jutsus they were able to use inside the prison were taijutsu based. If naruto cant control rasengan in there, there'll be no way he can successfully summon gamabunta

jing
Sat, 12-04-2004, 02:09 PM
he could have summoned gamabunta with kyubi chakra. its not any chakra its massive at once.
neji should have turned on his byakugan, that cocky lil bastard.

kooshi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Well, the team thought it was over when Shikamaru caught them all with the Kage Mane. They had no idea what Sakon's second head was capable of, so that was why the Genin team was caught.
Also, if Naruto summoned Gamabunta, wouldn't the team be crushed by the wall as he is summoned? I mean, going at like 100000 miles/hr (i'm only assuming this since the summon is VERY sudden. It could be more or less.) then hitting a wall that is hardened by fatty's chakra, that has gottta seriously injure or maybe even kill. Just a speculation of mine.

Kagari
Sat, 12-04-2004, 03:12 PM
NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL.

TAI-JIT-SU only.

NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL = NO GA-MA-BUN-TA.

There, now that it's been spelled out, I'd like to also point out that Chakra is chakra, be it Kyuubi or not. Either way, the chakra he used would have been abosrbed by Jibo's jutsu. The only difference is he would have abosrbed more.

Also, kooshi's right about them being crushed.

Assertn
Sat, 12-04-2004, 03:37 PM
besides, even when he's not having chakra constantly drained from his body, naruto still has trouble summoning gamabunta

jing
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: Kagari
NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL.

TAI-JIT-SU only.

NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL = NO GA-MA-BUN-TA.

There, now that it's been spelled out, I'd like to also point out that Chakra is chakra, be it Kyuubi or not. Either way, the chakra he used would have been abosrbed by Jibo's jutsu. The only difference is he would have abosrbed more.

Also, kooshi's right about them being crushed.

take a chill pill naruto master. =P there is no absoluteness in naruto , were not kishimoto.

Cyrano
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Anyway, if Naruto summoned Gamabunta in the clay prison, they all would have been squashed

Board of Command
Sat, 12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
It's not about whether or not he could have done it, it's why didn't he even attempt? Usually Naruto just tries all the techniques first, then finds a strategy to use them. Why didn't he even try rasengan or summoning? At first no one knew the fat guy was absorbing their chakra, so why didn't anyone use any ninjutsus? Why didn't Naruto just try to bust a whole in the wall with rasengan right away? Kiba was the only one that actually tried to bust his way out.

Thunder_Pants
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:23 AM
as for why he didn't even try the summoning, even naruto is smart enough to realise that he and everyone else would have been crushed by the giant frog

hopeknight
Sun, 12-05-2004, 02:19 AM
It's not about whether or not he could have done it, it's why didn't he even attempt? Usually Naruto just tries all the techniques first, then finds a strategy to use them. Why didn't he even try rasengan or summoning? At first no one knew the fat guy was absorbing their chakra, so why didn't anyone use any ninjutsus? Why didn't Naruto just try to bust a whole in the wall with rasengan right away? Kiba was the only one that actually tried to bust his way out.

Naruto did try to use Rasengan, but he couldn't because of the chakra drain. The move requires him to maintain perfect control of the chakra which was impossible in his situation.

SilentSnake
Sun, 12-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by: hopeknight

Naruto did try to use Rasengan, but he couldn't because of the chakra drain. The move requires him to maintain perfect control of the chakra which was impossible in his situation.

what he said... after all needing a kage bunshin every time to help him with rasengan proves it even more... he's nowhere to be a chakra control master and seeing via neji's byakugan that the chakra is being distorted by jiroubou's jutsu full chakra control seems highly unlikely...

besides, it's kishimoto's story and we are aware that a lot of things would have gone other way if it was all like RL and everyone would use theirs' abilities to a full potential, but it's NOT, so we have to deal with the fact that characters may not behave like we expect them to behave because it's kishimoto's decision what they will do.

Board of Command
Sun, 12-05-2004, 10:33 AM
I'll quote myself since some people seem to have trouble reading. This time I even bolded the important text for those that avoid details. So far I've never said Naruto would succeed in breaking the wall.

Artemus Sol
Sun, 12-05-2004, 12:56 PM
I find it interesting that naruto attempts the rasengan without using clones. Was he trying to use it alone, was he hiding the fact that he was trying his new technique from the others (his back was turned after all), or did the writers just want to have naruto try rasengan without failing at shadow replication?

SilentSnake
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:29 PM

I'll quote myself since some people seem to have trouble reading. This time I even bolded the important text for those that avoid details. So far I've never said Naruto would succeed in breaking the wall.

Since it may (but not neccesarily) be targeted at me, then I'll quote myself and bold it so u know where's the part which is reffering to ur part...

Originally posted by: SilentSnake
besides, it's kishimoto's story and we are aware that a lot of things would have gone other way if it was all like RL and everyone would use theirs' abilities to a full potential, but it's NOT, so we have to deal with the fact that characters may not behave like we expect them to behave because it's kishimoto's decision what they will do.

this is what comments on why imho characters didn't try to use any ninjutsu i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

in short - they should but they didn't because kishimoto knew the fact that it'll be useless before they did so he didn't make them even try...

Assertn
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:31 PM
how about this as a response, BOC
maybe kishimoto didnt give a damn, and maybe the producers didnt want to bore the viewers with 15 extra minutes of the genins trying to perform ninjutsus

besides, before anyone did anything, neji used his byakugan to examine the trap
just as shikamaru said, you need to know what the trick is, you cant just blindly claw your way out when you dont even know what'll happen. For all they knew, it couldve either been a simple rock wall, or it couldve been some explosive material that would kill them all if they acted to hastily

chambers
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:31 PM
sorry couldnt neji see it? (absorbing chakra)

Nai
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Tch, I was slightly disappointed with the episode. Mainly because the tempo was far too slow. It would have been a lot more interesting with more and better dialogue. Oh well, it at least beats the hell out of the previous filler arc.

kooshi
Sun, 12-05-2004, 02:59 PM
I think this episode was mainly to show Shikamaru's capabilities as a leader and how his team will react. Obviously Neji and Chouji had an idea what Shikamaru had in mind (meaning they know they can trust him) yet Kiba and Naruto were completely fooled with the "backstab". It's also cool to see the other Genins' moves again, hehe (Kiba's fang destroyer and Chouji's meat tank).

Kagari
Sun, 12-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
I think this episode was mainly to show Shikamaru's capabilities as a leader and how his team will react. Obviously Neji and Chouji had an idea what Shikamaru had in mind (meaning they know they can trust him) yet Kiba and Naruto were completely fooled with the "backstab". It's also cool to see the other Genins' moves again, hehe (Kiba's fang destroyer and Chouji's meat tank).

I agree. I also think it was to emphasize the trust between chouji and shikamaru.

Was the move that looks just like 'fang destroyer' Kiba's new move? IT looked the same.

Also, I remember hearing chouji say he has a new move, too. I wonder what it is...

Neef
Sun, 12-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Absolutely freaking awesome that Terra used fucktard! Are you a fan of Red vs Blue? Ne ways, I thought the ep was so-so. Although it did prove to me that Shika is a great strategist and leader. I suppose Chouji deserves some credit as well...maybe. Ne ways, I'm excited to see what Neji can come up with in the ensuing fight. At least I'm assuming there's going to be a fight.

basey44
Sun, 12-05-2004, 06:12 PM
dont worry, of course there will be some fights, they wont just say "oh you caught up to us, here you can have sasuke"

kooshi
Sun, 12-05-2004, 08:23 PM
It'll be interesting to see if Chouji will pull off his new move in the next episode. Wonder if Kiba will also or save it for later...

Board of Command
Sun, 12-05-2004, 11:48 PM
I think Kiba's move will be a combined tsuga with Akamaru, like a double helix.

I have no idea what Chouji's new move is.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Haha, a red Rasengan. Man, that'll be so sweet. And you just KNOW it's gonna happen sooner or later too.

Assertn
Mon, 12-06-2004, 12:40 AM
yup.....for the times where a killing jutsu......just aint enough

kooshi
Mon, 12-06-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Haha, a red Rasengan. Man, that'll be so sweet. And you just KNOW it's gonna happen sooner or later too.

What about a purple rasengan? Mix his blue chakra with Kyubi's red chakra, and you got PURPLE!! HAHAHA

Neef
Mon, 12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Well I didnt' think they'd just hand Sasuke over. I was just saying I hope it's not an episode where they play catch up to the sound ninjas. Although it'd be hard to just ignore that big guy who stole all their chakra. (I'm not good at remembering names) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Board of Command
Mon, 12-06-2004, 06:20 PM
He'll most likely bust out the red rasengan against Sasuke.

Mon, 12-06-2004, 07:13 PM
it just makes sense... chouji shika and ino pair

chouji and ino have great techniques.. but suck without the brains to fool the opponent into fallling for it...

so shika provides the thinking for them...

yah good point for noting the head was gone before kagemane... why can't kagemane control the lips as well??

animefreak
Mon, 12-06-2004, 09:44 PM
If Sakuke really did make it to level 2, then i'm sure Naruto will use his red Charka, but Sakura will possibly bust in and stop the fight again.

deadlydreamx
Mon, 12-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak
If Sakuke really did make it to level 2, then i'm sure Naruto will use his red Charka, but Sakura will possibly bust in and stop the fight again.

lol and maybe that time they'll actually hit sakura for bein a dumb bitch and tryin to stop them

animefreak
Tue, 12-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: deadlydreamx

Originally posted by: animefreak

lol and maybe that time they'll actually hit sakura for bein a dumb bitch and tryin to stop them

No, i think they'll tied her up on a tree and make her watch the fight..lol, and put some taped on her mouth so she wouldn't screamed. Damn, i'm so evil.

deadlydreamx
Tue, 12-07-2004, 12:17 AM
lol if they gonna tie her up might as well take advantage of the situation i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Tue, 12-07-2004, 01:30 AM
lol if they gonna tie her up might as well take advantage of the situation

what situation?

animefreak
Tue, 12-07-2004, 09:58 AM
lol if they gonna tie her up might as well take advantage of the situation

Nah, Naruto possibly too nervous and scream like a little girl. Sakuke's found interested in Naruto screamed and fall in love with him since we've all know he's gay. Sakura watch as the situation(not going to detail) and cry. Damn, this is evil, i think i should stop lol.

Tue, 12-07-2004, 12:38 PM
one thing i didn't understand, why shika had to use his thinking seal to think of a way to get out....

kinda was disappointing .... because I expect him to do some crazy shit when using that .... it didn't seem necesary

animefreak
Tue, 12-07-2004, 12:51 PM
no, he justs mediating to kept himself calm. You can't think straight if you're panic.

Munsu
Tue, 12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: 010577
one thing i didn't understand, why shika had to use his thinking seal to think of a way to get out....

kinda was disappointing .... because I expect him to do some crazy shit when using that .... it didn't seem necesary

lol thinking seal... wth...

is thinking a jutsu?

Tue, 12-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

Originally posted by: 010577

lol thinking seal... wth...

is thinking a jutsu?

well no... but during the chuunin exam kurenai thinks that was a seal... so ... just giving it a name

Munsu
Tue, 12-07-2004, 02:10 PM
well no... it is simply a habit

Tue, 12-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
well no... it is simply a habit

if u prefer to b technical...

Munsu
Tue, 12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
nothing about being technical... there is a huge difference when reffering to using a seal in Naruto than calling something a plain habit... you were wrong... there is no saving you

Board of Command
Tue, 12-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Just call it the thinking gesture.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 12-07-2004, 06:09 PM
its his way of non-verbally comunicating to his group, If you disturb me while Iam thinking ill fucking rip ur head off and shit down ur neck.

wirm
Wed, 12-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Man, what is up with Neji. He's so useful now, and has no trace of his previous attitude. I think he's graduated to my new favorite character.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Neji would be more likeable if he removed those hair straps...

jimmymasaki
Mon, 12-13-2004, 09:07 AM
this episode was quite... well naruto-like i guess... it better lead to something good (usually does...)

neway... how the hell does eating friggin potato chips build up your stamina again? far out, but i guess who cares coz they got out of the damn prison.

Munsu
Mon, 12-13-2004, 09:48 AM
food = energy... havent you learned anything in your science class

Assertn
Mon, 12-13-2004, 01:34 PM
in the forest of death, the manga added to the explanation that the akamichi clan uses calories for their baika-type jutsus

Edort4
Mon, 12-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Science has nothing to do with it. You should say: havent u learned anything in your fiction class. Seems like chouji has a food-fusion generator(this is a joke) in his stomach lol, he eats and automatically he has full energy, he wouldnt pass a dopping test. Naruto has this kind of mysteries. Love it or hate it.

Bye.

Munsu
Mon, 12-13-2004, 02:55 PM
lol.... your really are ignorant

Cyrano
Mon, 12-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Actually, i agree with Edort4. Chouji get instant stamina by eating potato chips because Kishimoto say that's how it works, not because of a scientific fact.

Edort4
Mon, 12-13-2004, 04:20 PM
It really hurt to read that bud lol, i dont find my self ignorant and i was right try to be cool with some1 else i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Bye.

reply yo next page : i was only pointing that its fiction nothing else i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. dont make more lectures.

Jessper
Mon, 12-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4
Science has nothing to do with it. You should say: havent u learned anything in your fiction class. Seems like chouji has a food-fusion generator(this is a joke) in his stomach lol, he eats and automatically he has full energy, he wouldnt pass a dopping test. Naruto has this kind of mysteries. Love it or hate it.

Bye.

Because it would be awsome to sit there and watch 2 hours of him eating so that he finnaly digest the food and gets the energy. Perhaps we skipped the boring to get on with the less boring.

You could argue thats what you were trying to say but it isn't like there was no reason to how things worked out in that episode.

Assertn
Mon, 12-13-2004, 11:03 PM
hi.

lets argue about how gamabunta travels through time and space in the scene where naruto is trapped in that desert coffin again

jing
Tue, 12-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Lets call it magic.

jimmymasaki
Tue, 12-14-2004, 02:27 AM
haha! i learnt that u can't use the fat from food until the next day in health! but not that i really care coz they got outta the mudball and NOW (113 is downloading as we speak i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif) something kick-ass is gonna happen (BETTER!)

just the sound of him chomping away makes me crave chips.... preferably pringles....