PDA

View Full Version : Music Question

Samehada
Mon, 11-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Can anyone help me out with this? Is the music when Jiraiya is lecturing Tsunade on any of the soundtracks? If so which track is it? If not is there anyway I can get my hands on it?? Its in Naruto a lot, its even in the Zabuza story so I thought it should be on one of the soundtracks. Its also when Zaku is remembering when he stole the bread etc in ep40.

Thanks for any help

Oh and I also want to say that the guys subbing Naruto for us are awesome and deserve a huge amount of thanks

KaneInferno
Mon, 11-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Hmm...If its the song I think your talking about, then no its not on either osts. However, I don't know of any way to get it at the moment. Another song I want but is not on the osts is shikamarus theme. It plays during all his fights, but still isnt on the osts.

Samehada
Mon, 11-29-2004, 03:11 PM
I wish the OSTs were more complete, its annoying when they forget about the really cool tunes, that one I was talking about is in the 1st story arc loads.

Shikamaru's theme is ace too, I also like the one at the beginning of ep68 when the attack on konaha begins. Also the one when the First and Second start running at the Third right at the beginning of the hokage battle (think it also plays when hinata fights neji)

NM
Mon, 11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Since their not out on the OST's, you can always rip it from the episode and make the sound clip an mp3 (at least until the new OST comes out).

1) Get Virtual Dub: Virtual Dub (http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/)
2) Open up Vdub, then load the episode
3) Get the episode to where the song begins and stop it there.
4) On the bottom, look for the two buttons that look like half-arrows (they should be the last ones, all the way to the right). Press the half-arrow pointing to the left. Then resume the episode.
5) When the track is ending, stop the episode again, and this time, press the half-arrow pointing to the right.
6) Now go to Audio, full processing mode. Then go to audio, compression, mp3, then choose the speed.
7) Now go to file, then go to save wave file.

Now it will start recording what you wanted into an Mp3!

Xollence
Mon, 11-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Hehe thanks narutomaster, only problem is that it's really short and still has the voices.

ohpeekaboo
Tue, 11-30-2004, 12:52 PM
ah the eternal problem of the OSTs featuring crap and none of the more interesting stuff..

let's see, among what you listed, they're also missing the gaara/lee fight music, the naruto music when he does his first successful rasengan (also, when he and sasuke pull off the plan to attack zabuza), and i'm sure the future osts will neglect the pretty nifty flashback music that plays when naruto is recalling to sakura how dangerous orochimaru is..

alas.

Samehada
Tue, 11-30-2004, 01:10 PM
yes I like that last one you mentioned I believe they play the same thing when shizune runs to genma and raidou in 111

oh and the one where the thirds face cracks and Enma is telling sarutobi that if he doesn't do something then Konoha will be destroyed. ep 74 I believe.

Yet another little ace on is when Shikamaru says he will remain behind and stop the pursuers in ep70

I wish they would make these available