PDA

View Full Version : Chuunin exam questions

KaneDragon
Sat, 11-27-2004, 01:18 PM
I've watched up to Episode 74 or so.

I'm confused about the whole Branch-Head family thing. If Hinata's father became head and his twin brother the branch because Hinata's father was born first... why wasn't Hinata's younger sister branched? Is it all children of branch are branched, and all male children of the head after the first are branched?

What does the writing on the Naruto's card mean? We get a good look at it in Episode 69 two different times... ABNU-AONE didn't translate the stuff on the graph (the one that resembles DDR's groove radar)... Is it actually supposed to mean anything? Curious.

kooshi
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:52 PM
Hinata and her sister were born under the head family because their father is under the head family. No matter how many kids he might have, they should all be under the head family. This kind of system applies to the branch family as well. (well, this is just all speculation and assumption, but I think I'm fairly right).

For the card, I forget what they are. Gonna have to rely on someone else to get that answer.

EDIT: Found the answers, I think. Going from top and in a clockwise direction:

Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Tool, Blood, Genjutsu

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:26 PM
if only the oldest offspring became a head family member, then the head family would only consist of 1 person from each generation. I think its more elaborate than that. Maybe Hiashi/Hizashi's father was a head family member, and their mother was a branch family member?

and for the stats of different characters, go here
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=12310&messageid=1 67739

Assassin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
i think the whole mess with hazshi/hiashi was cuz they were twins.....i guess they sent one to the branch family cuz they didn't want disputes later on over who got to lead the hyuuga clan, since they were both the same age, and just as talented (although hinata's father admited that neji's father mite have been stronger, but that was later on)

Arog
Sat, 11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
so they were both originally in the head family and they were seperated because they looked alike? huh messed up

Assassin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 06:28 PM
not because they looked alike, but because they were born at the same time....i guess normally, the first born becomes the clan leader, while all the other kids remain in the head family....but if u have 2 brothers the same age, one could challenge the other for leadership or whatever

ofcourse thats just my opinion.....anyhting "official" would have to come from kishimoto

kAi
Sun, 11-28-2004, 04:49 AM
yeah i like your idea about this assassin. it seems the most feasible at this point.
until we know better by kishimoto.