PDA

View Full Version : Sakura and Sasuke

kaoru Dono
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:12 AM
wow.. im really suprised nobody brought up the whole thing between sasuke and sakura.. they had it for 2 eps straight.. hehe.. im guessin this place is full of guys.. yea and hopefully u guys will learn a lesson or two on not breaking girls hearts.. how devastating.. sakura wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.. but he totally turned her down.. din even say that he had the littlest feeling for her... geez.. wat a bum..

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:17 AM
whats the lesson we're supposed to learn from that? be an asshole and women will throw themselves at you?

Mut
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:18 AM
wow. naruto isn't real btw.

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

ho.

wang
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Sasuke never liked her from the beginning, it was sakura's own fault for getting hurt. why go on liking someone when they dont like you

kAi
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:20 AM
women should learn not to get to attached to someone that has no interest in them.

Munsu
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Who cares... Sakura got the "Nice Guy Pose" from Naruto... And Sasuke was a pussy... he should have gotten a freebie before leaving

Bakko
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:23 AM
They're like 13-years-old. Sakura has no idea what love is.

Eurasian
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:27 AM
i don't understand what lesson it is. Of course in real life, it's not good -_-. But in Sasuke's case...it's different. Even if he did break sakura's heart while she's offering herself to him, he really doesn't care, seeing the direction he's taking.

kaoru Dono
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:40 AM
aww.. i wasn't serious about the "guys learn a lesson " part.. din mean to piss u guys off.. lol.. only playin round thats all..

Assassin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:47 AM
i refer u to rule #1 of gotwoot.....no girls allowed. if ur female, pretend to be male.

Eurasian
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:05 AM
it's ok kaoru Dono. this place is just full of misogynists. Can't be helped. =D it's the reason there aren't many girls here.

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:06 AM
maybe....or could that be BECAUSE there arent many girls here?

Mut
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:22 AM
no, she's right. i hate girls.

InnerSakuraChan
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:42 AM
And girls hate you.
funny how that works, no?

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
no, she's right. i hate girls.

no, i also meant that if there's more girls here, then the ratio of people that hate women would be lower in that respect as well

Cyrano
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:01 AM
Well, in others almost exclusively male boards on the net that i visit, like slashdot.org for instance, guys are always happy and respectful when a girls happens to participate in the discussion. Gotwoot is the only exeption that i know of. Honestly, i accept it, but i don't get it.

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:26 AM
well see Cyrano, that all depends on the level of desperation of the members in the forum in question

Cyrano
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:41 AM
Haha i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I believe there's a part of truth in all jokes, assertn.

Souryusen
Sat, 11-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by: kaoru Dono
wow.. im really suprised nobody brought up the whole thing between sasuke and sakura.. they had it for 2 eps straight.. hehe.. im guessin this place is full of guys.. yea and hopefully u guys will learn a lesson or two on not breaking girls hearts.. how devastating.. sakura wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.. but he totally turned her down.. din even say that he had the littlest feeling for her... geez.. wat a bum..

She's 13 and is in posession of a vagina.. that puts her just one step shy of retarded in and of itself... falling for the resident badass just seals the deal.

As for Sasuke's attitude towards her.. well.. that's just how a brutha gotta choke a bitch.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-27-2004, 11:56 AM
I'm female.

Eurasian
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I'm female.

yet you're still loved. because you're so pretty, terra. *jealous*

kooshi
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Heh, still haven't been around long enough to judge people in these forums, so I can't really say anything i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but I'll take your word for it Eurasian about Terracosmo.
Anyways, Sakura should've stopped going after Sasuke a LONG time ago since he always rejected her. It's her own fault for having her heart broken in the end.

SeifeR
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Well he did say thank you and that touched Sakura. Sasuke has lived a very troubled life and lived his whole life based on wanting to kill Itachi , he hasn't really thought about much else i guess. I think he does in fact love Sakura just he never shows it. This arc is really good, i really hope Sasuke can survive all of this and return to the village alive, that way he can be with Sakura.

Assassin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:30 PM
if sasuke and sakura ever do get together (god forbid), i imagine it'll be something like this....

sakura: oh i love you sasuke-kun

sasuke: shutup and keep sucking bitch

*10 minutes later*

sakura: so, same time next week sasuke-kun?

sasuke: ya, whatever

you all know its true....sasuke not the lover boy type.

ps: terra, ur so sexy, i want you to bear my children

Eurasian
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:44 PM
i think that sasuke does somewhat care for sakura, but not as a lover. He's a 12/13 year old w/ only one thing on his mind - power.

Jman
Sat, 11-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by: kaoru Dono

does nobody care??

Nope

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 11-27-2004, 07:18 PM
and why should we care about Sakura and her feeling about Sasuke? There was nothing there to feel sorry for her or her feeling, she's just an idiot character and always will be. Sasuke NEVER showed any interest in sakura in any way and in the ep she said she knew (or something similar) all that is is Sakura being SELFISH..so why have pity for a selfish baka girl who can't get it through her thick head that Sasuke dosn't care about her. And besides, what she said was so idiotic. Telling him revenge is not the way to go but then contradics herself saying she would do anything for him even revenge, and saying she'll make him happy. She dosne't really know nothing about Sasuke, so how could she. All she was, was being desparite at the moment, which made her look worse. And to add to that, she pretty much knew Sasuke was leaving, and instead of getting someone who could stop him, i.e. Kakashi, Naruto, she pretty much used that time to confess her feeling. -_-.. and Sasuke is not a bum for caring about Sakura the way she wants him too, why should he have to force himself to like someone he dosne't like that way? There is no point, and besides it's been obvious from the beginning that Sasuke has one goal in mind and nothing else matter besides that. As "smart" as Sakura is supposed to be, she can't even realize anything.
-_-

Deblas
Sat, 11-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Sasuke's gay, thats why he doesnt care about Sakura i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KitKat
Sat, 11-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah, if Sakura were worth anything at all as a ninja, she would have been able to forcibly stop Sasuke, or at least know when he was going to attack and evade it. She knew he was going to leave, and she should have come up with a better plan than crying and begging. In all the time she was pleading, she didn't really have the interests of the village in mind, only her own personal interests. The fact that she was willing to go with Sasuke....well, I'm glad she didn't pass the chuunin exam and I hope she never gets any important missions if she thinks so little of the village.

Sasuke was just being himself, like how he always is. Sakura shouldn't have expected anything different.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin

You keep saying that, yet you never come here. I am so lonely.

Deblas
Sat, 11-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Assassin

You keep saying that, yet you never come here. I am so lonely.

hmm, I think thats an invitation Assassin i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kooshi
Sun, 11-28-2004, 02:20 AM
Haha, go for it Assassin i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gods_Son
Sun, 11-28-2004, 02:49 AM
This thread is pointless.