PDA

View Full Version : Japan won't print Final volume of Shaman king!

JusDaMan
Sun, 11-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Hiroyuki Takei's Shaman King manga series has ended abruptly in Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, and the publication of the final volume of the manga has been delayed indefinitely. According to Japanese retailers, Shueisha Publishing will re-start its distribution of the Shaman King manga if it receives evidence of demand from roughly 50,000 fans. The Japanese online petition to revive the Shaman King manga will accept signatures in English as along as the name and address are real.

http://cherrysoul.easter.ne.jp/forever.htm

To sign the petition:

1. Fill in your name on the first input box
2. Fill in your address on the second input box
3. Write a message in the bottom input box (optional)
4. Click the submit button that lies just below the bottom input box

If this is not legal on this forum just lock it or delete it or something. But i just wanna see shaman king finished in final volume in japan.

theblakeman
Sun, 11-21-2004, 07:02 PM
I don't read Shaman King but I signed it anyway.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Mon, 11-29-2004, 09:30 AM
shman king manga owns the anime. it's one of the best manga i've ever read. definately i want it to continue

Elite Hentai
Tue, 11-30-2004, 12:58 AM
I've seen a few anime eps and I really liked it so the manga MUST go on, because I want to read the manga when I have a little more time.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Tue, 11-30-2004, 07:42 AM
the manga is way better than the anime and it's soo much different from the anime for the first few episode. so far i just got till volume 4 and i'm planing to make a collection out of it. so they better not bloody stop