PDA

View Full Version : Episode 6 Discussion "spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Loads of spoilers and basically just a recap for those that want to know.

Damn guys I cannot get enough of Destiny. This show has managed more action in the first six episodes than a fourth of Seed probably. And intense action too. The trio is back together. Isaac's reaction was great. Athrun getting him to focus on the mission instead of getting worked up. They so kicked ass wrecking Abyss, and Chaos. Gaia did a number on Lunamaria but still the red zaku and that backward flip "if you wanna call ti taht" Awesome. I can't wait for the sub as I'm learning Japanese I am picking out bits yet there is some heated conversations. The only cool bit besides the thrashing of the stolen gundams is that Kira and Lacus appear. Who thinks he is gonna hop in Freedom and go looking for Athrun? Anyone also notice that Athrun doesn't kill still? Hes got that same personality from Kira which is good to see. I didn't want him blowing up suit after suits. Here's hoping for an exciting next episode on Earth after the chaos of the impacts settles.

Beware the ghost of Patrick Zala.
Edit: Also to note the Seed-Fansub release of Ep 6 came out.

Eurasian
Sun, 11-21-2004, 08:21 PM
yeah that was a great episode. got a lotta action in this episode. abyss getting damaged. ok the previews didn't tell much about the next episode. but i really wanna see kira in action again.

Tsukiyomi
Sun, 11-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Yah definitely wanna see Kira back in a gundam. Looks likethe series is gonna get really exciting from now on i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

intense
Sun, 11-21-2004, 10:00 PM
*Possible Spoilers*

in conclusion, Lacus remains hot, and Kira is Back.... !!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaa!!! the long awaited return is finally here, however, it will still take a couple more episodes to see kira in a gundam.
Also the best part in the episode is when the trio are back. The teamwork between athrun, yzak, and deakka are awesome!!!!! and finally shinn gets to see the power and skill that is in athrun.

Board of Command
Sun, 11-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Shinn's not even a coordinator so I have no clue why he's piloting Zaft's top mobile suit.

Mut
Sun, 11-21-2004, 11:45 PM
kira is such a pussy. i think he and shinn are gonna become a couple.

kyubisrage
Mon, 11-22-2004, 01:10 AM
We dont know that shinn isnt a coordinator he lived in orb. Both types of people live in orb.

einbreaker
Mon, 11-22-2004, 01:58 AM
i was under the impression that he was a coordinator. i thought they mentioned it already not too sure though.

XwingRob
Mon, 11-22-2004, 02:45 AM
Wow, that's another awesome episode from Destiny.
I hope someone makes a wallpaper of that final shot where you see Kira staring at the falling Junius Seven in the background.

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-22-2004, 04:26 AM
OMG YZAK'S NEW WEAPON THE TEAM-WORK OF THE OLD TRIO KIRA WITH FALLING JUNIUS SEVEN OFmgalkpzlfzf

Best show EVER

(I've seen the ep 4 times)

PSJ
Wed, 11-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Shinn's not even a coordinator so I have no clue why he's piloting Zaft's top mobile suit.

im sorry but you are wrong.

back on topic.

OH MY GOD this ep ROCKED EVERY FUCKING GUNDAM EP EVER!!!!!! yzak and asurans teamwork and shinn paralyzed by their coolness and his line in that very moment oh my god it was like seeing god. "is this the power of the pilots who survived jakin due?" with big puppy eyes that screamed "i want power like that" AND ASURAN OWNING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER IN A ZAKU OH MY GOD HOW GREAT IT WAS!!!! also a beautiful scene with kira looking at junius seven!!! i want more to bad i have to wait til saturday for that :'(

Aeon
Wed, 11-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Dammit, this show always ends with you wanting more. I was hoping Kira disappeared to Freedom to try and and shoot down or even pull a Justice on Junius Seven. And Steller vs Luna Maria should be a great rivalry with Steller winning I hope.

Munsu
Thu, 11-25-2004, 12:04 AM
i didnt like Lacus that much in Seed... but in Destiny she looks great...

I like the atmosphere they have around Kira... I think he will be more badass than in Seed in Destiny....

for some reason when he stayed watching the ocean I thought of him commiting suicide with the Tsunami that's about to come...

I know most of you hate Kira... but I want to see him kick some ass...

PSJ
Thu, 11-25-2004, 11:57 AM
kira was a piece of shit in the begining of seed but in the last half of seed he changed the last half kira is a kind of cool guy while the first part kira is like i said a piece of shit. oh well i just hope he kicks some ass to and dont just fight shinn cause he own kick ass against him. shinn got those special main chracter powers.

Paulyboy
Thu, 11-25-2004, 05:16 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know I downloaded Gundam Seed 1-50 and it was done today, waited about 2-3 days for it to be done, had to beg my parents to watch it on my computer, but they said it was Thanksgiving. So, I promised them that I would burn them movies and let them watch it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, so here I am watching gundam seed. Oh yah thanks budweineken, for the series info about which gundam I should watch 1st

Question: On gundam seed destiny, you know that girl authrun is protecting, is she also on gundam seed the original one?

Lefty
Thu, 11-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Yeah she's the girl Kira takes to the shelter in like ep 1 or 2 i can't remeber exactly then she shows up again like ep 15 ish still fuzzy about it. She does play a big part in the sereis but I won't ruin it for you.

Paulyboy
Thu, 11-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Ahah thought so, she was the girl in the brown hat Kira saved.

Shinigami
Fri, 11-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Ask and You Shall Receive (http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/Gundam%20Seed%20Destiny.jpg)

Just need to resize it (stretch) for ur wallpaper

Paulyboy
Sat, 11-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Can someone stretch it for me lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, I also dont have paint shop pro or any other painting programs except the old ones to change it, I dont know how

Shinigami
Sat, 11-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Paulyboy, just save the image to ur computer, and right click apply it as wallpaper (background pic) and then go to display and under the desktop tab select s.tretch, computer will automatically do it

Goingin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Guess what, Destiny ep 7 raws are out! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Tue, 11-30-2004, 09:04 PM
I know I'm late(the latest one on this forum, but I can still put my opinion) but deal with me after another 6 billion hours I finally watched this episode, it was really good, by far the gayest thing in this entire episode was when shinn helped Authran(I was saying "Ah give me a break, WTF" I still like Shinn but that was corny) oh well part of Junius 7 fell on earth whacha gonna do.

it was pretty obvious that the zaku pilots were on par with the G,C,and A and it was also obvious that Dearka and Yzak would kick all of their asses blindfolded(admit you know they would) btw I thought Kira was going to smile at the end of the ep. but since he probably didnt want that to happen oh well