PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5 Discussion "spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Well if people wondered how on earth such a green captain was given command of Minerva within the first 5 minutes of the ep you may have your answer. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif After that I'm happy to say that Isaac, and Deakka are back. It also appears its not Blue Cosmos doing this drop but some rogue Zaft faction. There is one hell of an argument in the "common room" Cagalli and Athrun overhear a comment then she start hollering, then Shinn gets pissed and really does a verbal assault on Cagalli. Athrun makes a comment that seems to put Shinn in place and he goes off. Wish I understood Japanese. Boy is Athrun gonna get introuble when he gets back. Sneaking off to pilot a Zaku after leaving Cagalli asleep in bed. No they didn't sleep together.

For the ep in raw check tokyotosho. Otherwise by monday or tuesday Seed-Fansubs should make a release and download fast so we can see what teh chitchat about. Next ep is gonna rock. Deakka and Athrun fighting together again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Moderator edit: Thread description was edited out.

Assassin
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:47 PM
dude, wtf r u doing?

1. only mods start discussion threads
2. discusison threads start when a sub has been released, and so far i havent' seen one, so only a ep release thread can be staretd.
3. only mods start ep release threads

plz follow the rules, and edit ur post.

jing
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:03 AM
I thought those rules were only for the Naruto forum because we have an overwhelming amount of Narutards.

Assassin
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:16 AM
well as far as i know, they were simply the "new rules"....i assumed those rules apply to the entire forum.

if im wrong, i apologize for what i said, but im pretty sure the rules are for the whole forum. i'd appreciate it if a mod could confirm or deny this.

PSJ
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:43 AM
they only apply to the naruto forums. at least i think so, lets just wait and see what terra has to say.

until then lets discuss this great ep. damn it was awesome and what a slut that minerva captain is i laughed my ass of when i saw that scene. and shinn goes of being an asshole once again i can imagine he was talking about how is parents died and how it was cagalli's fathers fault(the reason for her flashbacks of him) one thing that im sure of tho is that he talked about the clyne faction and why cagalli joined them, i just like shinn less and less for each ep that goes. asuran fighting again should be awesome. deakka and yzak seems much cooler than they were in seed but time will tell if they have grown or are the same guys as before. cant wait for a sub!!!

Mut
Sun, 11-14-2004, 03:01 PM
it mainly applies only to the Naruto Anime forum, as jing said, due to the large amount of narutards. although, it is recommended that one should make discussion threads IF a subbed version is out so it prevents people making multiple ep XX threads. however, if one should make a thread for the raw version of an episode, he/she should warn the readers that there will be spoilers.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:08 PM
from what I had read i gathered ep disc was for the naruto forum if not sorry. I figure discussion is discussion whether its raw or subbed no need to make multiple threads when it can all be talked about in one. But again sorry for stepping on ppl's toes. I'll sit idle and try to contain myself next weekend when the ep airs.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-17-2004, 02:02 AM
My spontaneous reaction to this episode is OMFG YZAK!
It was truly great to see him and Dearka again.
Either than that I just loved Shinn's verbal beatdown on Cagalli and of course the fact that Athrun is back in action.
Gilbert = Pimp. I was somehow expecting them to sleep together.

Next ep will rock.

Munsu
Wed, 11-17-2004, 02:05 AM
dont put spoilers in the thread topic "Junius Seven (colony drop)"

fremeer
Wed, 11-17-2004, 03:24 AM
yzak didnt have his scar anymore either. god damn i want athruns real gundam not some out of date piece of shit zaku

Eurasian
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:25 AM
i think i dislike shin even more. yeah next episode will be awesome. athrun piloting again!!

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:54 AM
Shinn RULES. He makes the annoying chicks shut up!

Board of Command
Fri, 11-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Ok I have a mind-boggling question that's been bothering me since episode 2.

What exactly makes the Core Splendor launch system more efficient? All it does is send 3 or 4 parts out one by one and they combine right away. Isn't that supposed to be even worse?

Oh yea, it was an OK episode. The new EA leader looks like a shemale i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Budweineken apparently you don't watch ep previews but now i know not to state the obvious in my thread desc. I suppose they believe it to be more efficient since repairs are abit easier. I bet they have a few of the sections in storage. They could launch it fully assembled if they wanted to thou. The new leader of the Blue Cosmos is sure twisted. Wanting the colony to drop so that they can counter attack with a full scale war. Makes me think it may actually drop. Now that the Girty Lue is helping and the Zaft seperate forces are taking out the Zaku's.

einbreaker
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:39 AM
i don't even know... the strike seems to be alot more efficient. i mean with the strike you could switch out the weapons pack without taking the hull with you. but i guess it's more efficient in the sense that the rest of the body has more specific controls for whichever weapons pack is currently in use.

jing
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:44 AM
perhaps each pieces are launched out faster than if they were a whole.

Board of Command
Sat, 11-20-2004, 01:41 AM
I really doubt that. Instead of using main thrusters, each piece uses a tiny little jet. Even if it's for easy repair, why not launch it fully assembled, and switch parts when they actually get damaged?

PSJ
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i think i dislike shin even more. yeah next episode will be awesome. athrun piloting again!!

THANK YOU!!! finally someone thinking like me. i dont like him att all peice of shit no good brat cant even pilot a gundam correctly give it to rey or asuran instead. heck even lunamarias sister would do a better job piloting it. i think asuran will kick ass in the zaku he will save deakka and show the brats how a real pilot works. that'd be awesome GO ASURAN!!!
as for the new blue cosmos leader he looks like a badass reminds me of auel with his blue hair and all that shit. i bet he is a kruuze type of guy he is a coordinator that hates their ways or something.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Shinn can't pilot a gundam correctly?
Didn't he stay his ground VS 3 enemy gundams simultaneously a few episodes ago?

There's a reason to why ZAFT has made him the pilot of a gundam instead of a regular zaku.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Even if you knock him Shinn is a good pilot and a decent person. Just gotta understand him. Episode 6 with Athrun saving Deakka. hehe. I just saw it. I think they made a good choice in Shinn. Also Jiraiya its Athrun Zala even thou it sounds like Asuran.

Spoiler from Episode 6 just for the comment.

Athrun gets his arse saved by Shinn..... Then things go south or down... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

End spoilers

Guess thats gonna sting for alil bit. Hey are there actual spoiler tags or some way we can get them? And sorry if that spoiler shouldn't be in here. But its labeled well

VoiD
Sun, 11-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Yeah i think its a little nasty to put an ep 6 spoiler in an ep 5 discussion thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.. prolly best to keep them to the ep 6 thread

Guardian_2000
Sun, 11-21-2004, 07:03 PM
It however related to the discussion so I hope its okay.