PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 Releases

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-07-2004, 12:08 AM
The raw is out at the usual places.

Alu
Sun, 11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Sub out on animesuki by SEED-Fansubs. Downloading.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 11-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Yea SEED-Fansubs have the best translations I've seen so far. Alot of people really like them. I just finished getting it and was about to post the same. Tis nice to know what all that tension was being built up about.

PSJ
Sat, 11-13-2004, 04:48 AM
is seed-fansubs that good? in my opinion aone-Akingdom is the one to download, maybe i should try seed-fansubs once.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Seed-Fansubs are pretty good and seem to be getting pretty technical with their designations. I am hoping that Anime-Gundam does some subs as they were the best of SEED subs.

mitsui
Sat, 11-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Guys! Who among the 5 fansubbers (AonE-AKingdom, SEED Fansubs, UF-YO, Anime-Keep and Anime Sannins) do you think did the best job in terms of Translation, video and audio quality upto now?

which ones is the best to keep in your shelf?

btw, from what i've heard anime-gundam and seed fansubs are the same.. correct me if i'm wrong.

intense
Sat, 11-20-2004, 05:58 PM
obviously its Aone's version which is the best. I think that they have the best transaltions out of the rest, quality.. etc...

PSJ
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:24 PM
aone akingdom is the best watched seed-fansubs last ep and i wasnt impressed the text is to big and boring i dont like it. dont go with a-keep wahtever you do they will probably drop it after like 10 eps.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 08:42 PM
I've never been one for fancy text. Its just showing off. I don't care what it looks like to be honest aslong as its accurate translations. The general gundam community that I talk with favors Seed-Fansubs slighty more than AonE. Those two are the best so if you like nicer looking text go with AonE if you want really accurate subtitles atleast technically go with Seed-Fansubs otherwise tehy are the same. Also visually I have found variances when splitting the screen between the two. They are barely noticeable unless ur picky. I wasn't impressed with Akeep- And don't touch any other subs other than those two. They just won't do the show justice.