PDA

View Full Version : Black Jack TV

Munsu
Sun, 10-31-2004, 04:40 PM
at last Black Jack TV has been released....

http://www.froth-bite.com/torrent/%5BFroth-Bite%5DBlack_Jack_TV_-_01%5B8DE0A8EB%5D.avi.torrent

I have watched the movie and the recent special... two thumbs up from me... highly recommended

Edit... here is a little profile of the series

Black Jack is an underground surgeon, who, although he has no license, has God-Like skills which enable him to perform operations that are impossible for even the finest surgeons.
Charging millions for secret operations, Black Jack is a man who is alone and full of mystery, appearing in operating rooms to fulfill his tasks, and then disappearing.

Tachikoma
Sun, 10-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Woohoo!

Black Jack's great i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. I've watched the film myself, and just got my hands on the specials, so hearing news about a series is brilliant.

I take it it's going to be a full 26-episode run? And any blurb about the plot? And I've just looked at the site and noticed it's the same group that subbed the specials. This can only mean good things i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anyway, time to boot up Azureus i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Munsu
Sun, 10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
first episode is 46 minutes so expect a large size file...

froth-bite is an awesome group... i love all their works and they have mostly up to this point released anime that few if any other groups are/were doing

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 10-31-2004, 07:08 PM
Saw Black Jack along time ago, the older ones, and ejoyed it, glad they are bringing it back and making special and tv series...now to dl episode 1..

Raven
Tue, 11-02-2004, 07:46 AM
I have the movie on dvd, but I wasn't aware there was a special. Can anybody tell me what it's about and possibly give a link to d/l it? *shrugs*

Munsu
Tue, 11-02-2004, 07:52 AM
here you go....

http://www.froth-bite.com/release_archive.php

i suggest you just get them from the bots in #froth-bite

I also know there is another OVA for BJ... but i dont think anyone released it

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 11-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Nice one, I saw the movie a while ago and it was pretty good, cheers for putting the link up...

Raven
Tue, 11-02-2004, 06:34 PM
So what's the chronological order to watch them in? I'd assume it would go the movie, then all the specials, then the series that only has one episode...

and then somewhere the OVA fits in.

Everon
Tue, 11-02-2004, 08:48 PM
anyone else think the animation is a lot like Robot 009?

Raven
Sun, 11-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Ep 2 by froth-bite is out.

Munsu
Sun, 11-07-2004, 09:20 PM
from what i heard some episode got cutoff because it had an earthquake on it... (i think it was episode 3)

Raven
Sun, 11-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Would that be why episode 3 just doesn't seem to exist anywhere? I hope they re-air it or something.

Munsu
Sun, 11-21-2004, 07:47 PM
yeah i think that's the reason... and i due hope they release it somewhere.... but knowing the business world they'll probably release it along with the dvds to sell more

PSJ
Fri, 11-26-2004, 04:34 PM
do you need to watch the movie first in order to understand the tv series or can you just go ahead and start with the tv series?

Munsu
Fri, 11-26-2004, 06:30 PM
i havent started watching the TV series yet... but my guess is that it is standalone...

And from what I saw in the movie I doubt that any of the occurrances in the movie will have any effect on the TV series...