PDA

View Full Version : Appleseed Release Date

Tachikoma
Sun, 10-31-2004, 02:58 PM
It's official! After the eye and mind candy that was Innocence, www.a-seed.jp (Appleseed's official site) says that Appleseed is to be released in Japan on DVD for rent on the 12th Nov, and to buy on the 25th. Woot!

Have any sub groups said that they're going to fansub this little piece of wonderment? If a group has said they will, when abouts can we expect to see an inital release?
I'm asking because I really want to see this movie, but because I live in Blighty, we'll either never see it in cinemas, or we'll get it about 2007.

Please say someone's gonna sub it (and do a decent job of it) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Thanks for any info i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Munsu
Sun, 10-31-2004, 03:10 PM
someone probably will... but is there a reason to create 6 different appleseed threads? 3 of them started by you??

Tachikoma
Sun, 10-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Okay, you've got me there i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

I just thought it would be safer/easier/quicker/more sensible to start a new thread about the actual release, rather than drag one of the old threads up from the nether regions. If you want to merge the threads, please do. I suppose it might make things a bit neater around here i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

And sorry about getting so hyped over this movie. There must be too much sugar in my diet.

Munsu
Sun, 10-31-2004, 05:34 PM
hehe.. you only visit this forum for this and for innocece... but there even was a new thread started on this a few days back.. so please use the search function next time

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-31-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: Tachikoma
I just thought it would be safer/easier/quicker/more sensible to start a new thread about the actual release, rather than drag one of the old threads up from the nether regions.

You thought wrong. Like Budweineken said, use the search function. Locked.