PDA

View Full Version : Future Fighting styles for the lil ones

Konohamaru
Sun, 10-31-2004, 09:13 AM
So we all know who Konohamaru is, the lil dude who's the Grandson of the 3rd. If you still don't know, check out my avatar and my sig pic, lol. So I was wondering, sometime in the future, What kinda of fighting style do you think him and his lil friends will have?

1st Hokage seemed to like doing nature like jutsu's with brute force like Tsunade, the 2nd Hokage seemed water based and was quick on his feet. 3rd is earth based jutsu's with all his mud attacks and a genious. Don't know much about the 4th's style. And the 5th is just strong like the 1st with medical background jutsu's.

I reckon he should have Air or ice based jutsu's and be incredibly quick on his feet. His Female friend seem to look like a illusionists. His Male friend is hard to tell with his dopeyness and snot running nose, lol. I'd prolly give him some sort of lazy fighting style similar to Drunken boxing and is strong physically.

Ur thoughts on the lil ones?

drcitan
Sun, 10-31-2004, 10:51 AM
I don't know what kind of jutsu's Konohamaru will have when he gets older but he'll probably be the best at setting up traps because of all the traps we've seen him set up during the anime.

Since the kid with the glasses is good with calculations maybe he'll be a good tactical ninja. And the girl I don't know.

Deblas
Sun, 10-31-2004, 12:16 PM
well... i think they will have normal jutsus like all the others

Franggio
Tue, 11-02-2004, 01:49 AM
well I would agree with Deblas, but well Kono-chan will probably not be as stupid as Naruto I hope and thats all that matters i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 11-02-2004, 10:51 AM
I've said it once before and I'll say it again Naruto will probably become Konoahmaru's Jounin teacher and his squad will consist of Konoahmaru and those other two kids that follow him around. Another thing I find interesting is that If you look at the episode where the Third is fightin orchimaru and play close attention to the montage. You will see the younger version of the third and his team mates which who are the two old people you see on occasion like when they ask Jiraiya to become the new hokage. I'm guessing that they had a nice ninja career and then decided to retire on order to deal with the administration aspect of running the village.

Well anyway I think that naruto's team will parallel the team that the third hokage had with Konoahmaru becomming more and more badass. I'm telling you the series will probably end with naruto stepping down from the postion of hokage and and inaguarating konoahmaru.

Franggio
Tue, 11-02-2004, 11:38 AM
yeah that would be really cool, actually that is a "MUST" happen thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
would preferably have Hinata and Narutos child standing next to them
sobbing promising Konohamaru that he/she would defeat him and get
the Hokage title in no time i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kenshiro
Tue, 11-02-2004, 11:53 AM
wow, this is the greatest thread i have ever seen.

The only other thing we need to discuss is who Konohamaru will fall in love with.

jing
Tue, 11-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro

The only other thing we need to discuss is who Konohamaru will fall in love with.

jee i wonder who LOL

Deblas
Tue, 11-02-2004, 03:26 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: Kenshiro

hint, hint:if you like this thread theres a good one in general discussion thats called really big idiots that i madei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 11-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Honestly I don't think that naruto will get married or have children with hinita untill close to the very end of the series. I really don't think it will be like dragonball with naruto having a son with "special powers" who becomes a prominent figure later in the series. Or at least I don't want that to happen.

Raven
Sat, 11-06-2004, 03:01 AM
If the Konohamaru Corps end up in the same gennin team, then it would have to be a major coincidence, seeing the teams are supposed to be formed to offer a balance of different types of students; strong/weak, etc.

Hotsuma
Mon, 11-08-2004, 01:45 AM
He's gonna have Naruto's style.

Aka.

Keep-trying-same-attack-over-and-over-again-until-it works Jutsu.

Elite Hentai
Sat, 11-13-2004, 03:08 AM
Some people say there's going to be a timejump of 3 years in the manga. Maybe then Konohamaru would be like Naruto, Moegi like Sakura and Udon like Sasuke. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jman
Sat, 11-13-2004, 10:13 PM
konohamaru corps is probably gonna be just like another team 7.

PSJ
Sun, 11-14-2004, 06:00 PM
hmm since im bored and got my fantasy running i will try this out. konohamaru will be much like naruto only a better ninja. the glasses guy who loves to divide numbers will be a ranged attack user calculating risks time, angles etc for his attacks to work. and the girl will be a illusionist working with sexy type jutsus lol.

Stoopider
Wed, 11-17-2004, 01:14 AM
I think Udon would be a medic ninja, doing his maths book all the time. Probably if he's that talented, be like Kabuto.

RasenDori
Thu, 11-25-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah... udons probally has good study habits. that will help him become a good medical ninja. konohamaru will become a "professor" of justus in his goal of surpasing his grandfather, and moegi is just moegi. konohamaru and udon should bitch that chick for hinabi.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 11-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Konohamaru already knows Sexy no Jutsu. What more does he need?

EpoC
Wed, 12-01-2004, 04:16 PM
konohamaru will go monkey style like his ol' granpa.
summon elder monkey enma, jump around like a monkey and kick everyones ass, puke dirt and cough up some fire.
that's his way of a ninja.

Bobacahog
Fri, 12-10-2004, 01:22 PM
I am looking forward to seeing what Hinata's little sister can do. Big Daddy Hyugga said that the lil' sister had more potential than Hinata, but it was eluded to that Neji is the ultimate Hyugga bad ass to be born in a long time. But it could be cool if Neji helps train Hinata's sister